Filtern nach:

Über Lexop

Fachleute erreichen ihre Kunden mit der Certified-Email(TM)-Technologie effizienter und mit größerem Vorwissen.

Erfahre mehr über Lexop

Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2018

"An invaluable litigation tool"

Vorteile: Lexop's no.1 attribute is that its core feature has worked without fail for me over the last year. It has also saved my clients expensive bailiff fees in cases where I was able to resort instead to electronic notification. Perhaps most importantly, their customer service and development team are always listening to our feedback and willing to implement new features that save time for busy practitioners.

Nachteile: My only minor gripe has been with the Outlook plugin. Although it works as described, it requires entering the password every so often. Instead, I use the website directly, which has worked flawlessly.

Rachel D.
Real estate investor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"great product, especially in our field (real estate)"

Kommentare: Quick access

Vorteile: Instead of using registered mail, which tenants often don't pick up, we use this in the renewal season and in the situation of non payment it is much easier to reach a tenant through this. People have access directly to their email with their phones, so the reply timeline is shorter. I love it! Also, the administration of the client database is great.

Nachteile: The ONLY negative thing I have to say is that when it comes time to follow up and look at the status of the email, it is often difficult to find. Also, when a client sends us a reply through Lexop we have no notification.

von Lexop an 8.6.2018

Hi Rachel,

We are pleased to hear that our solution can help you reach your tenants faster and improve your response rate. On the other hand, we're very sorry that you are having a hard time following up the statuses of your emails. For alert settings, you can modify them directly in your accounts page, during the activity process creation as well as after the fact from the details page. Beyond that, we would love to know more about how we can make the experience better for you.

Thank you!

Hai lan D.
Community Manager
Kapitalmärkte, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2018

"pretty good, search tool is not user-friendly enough. The result doesn't come up. "

Kommentare: save money and time; provide proof of delivery to tenants when there is dispute;

Vorteile: faster, efficient on communicating with tenants, save time and money on preparation of hard copy of notices and on delivery, real-time report and follow-up on tenants' reply

Nachteile: searching feature is not very user friendly: when searching by unit #, either result doesn't come up or it gives result of other buildings which is distracting.

von Lexop an 22.5.2018

Hi Hain Lan,

thank you for submitting a review. We are happy that you like our solution! Regarding the search feature, It is something we are already working on improving in one of our next release. Thank you!

• Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Maria S.
Legal Assistant
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2018

"Love this software. User friendly and efficient."

Kommentare: Easy to notify legal procedures with proof of service and sharing of large files.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and convenient. Love the file sharing aspect since I often have tons of documents to send. I also appreciate that the person on the receiving end can download the documents easily (no passwords required) and can reply.

Nachteile: I do not like that when sharing documents, they sometimes don't send in the same order that I added them. A specific order is most often intentional.

von Lexop an 16.5.2018

Hi Maria,

thank you for your review. I think your comment regarding the documents ordering makes a lot of sense! I am making sure our team gets on this matter asap :)

Najwa K.
Executive Assistant
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2018

"This software is a genius software and Incredible Customer support!"

Vorteile: The best in this software is the fact that we do not need to go to the post office and waste time and money! Also, I have never had such an amazing customer service experience. They are always available, any time of the day, weekend etc. Quickly responds to our questions or requests and they care about our comments and feedbacks. They are always ready to improve and implement new ideas and suggestions and cares about our needs!
Everyone on the team is very knowledgeable and extremely professional!
Keep up the good work !

Nachteile: It's still fairly new and I think they need to adapt it a bit better ( AND I KNOW THEY WILL) to meet the needs of many business types and add some additional functionalities.

• Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Blythe S.
Paralegal, IT Coordinator
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"Lexop is an essential tool in that I use to deliver efficient services to our clients."

Kommentare: Affordable and secure document sharing that is vetted by top legal professionals.

Vorteile: No second guessing on how to execute any of the various functions makes working with Lexop simple and speedy. The friendly and timely support answer any questions I have on new features.

Nachteile: Need to match features from the Outlook add-in and web interface. PIN secured transfers on web, please!

von Lexop an 11.5.2018

Hi Blythe,

thank you for your glowing review of our solution. It makes us want to keep pushing forward! As for your comment regarding the security PIN, the feature is currently being added to the web platform. It should come out very soon.

Again, thank you!

Olga C.
Legal Assistant
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2018

"Customer support is timely, efficient and above satisfactory."

Kommentare: Transmitting large attachments with ease.

Vorteile: It's easy to use. It gets the job done quickly and we have all the back-up for proof of transmissions.

Nachteile: I like everything about this software. The company is working on fixing one issue that could be improved (again, great Customer support) regarding saved contacts, so otherwise no complaints whatsoever.

von Lexop an 16.5.2018

Hi Olga,

thank you for your amazing review. We work very hard to offer the best support possible to our customers, and the fact that you think we're doing a good job at it is very satisfying!

• Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Catherine F.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"a very good technology, good team work with the administrator"

Vorteile: it's quick to do the signification and cheaper than the other way accepted by Régie du logement.

Nachteile: it should be interesting to insert our comment not only use pre select option. Sometime we don't find the right word

von Lexop an 8.6.2018

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for letting us know how you feel about our product. I wanted to update my answer for this as we have just deployed something to address this.

We've replaced the forced subjects with templates that also auto-fill the message section with suggested content, which you can modify afterwards.

We hope this makes things easier for you.
Thank you!

Analyst
Kapitalmärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"Very Easy to Use"

Kommentare: We have used it for some time now and have no complaints about the software. The experience has been wonderful.

Vorteile: This software is so much easy to use. More so, it provides a very easy way for clients to reply whenever we are discussing a query, and all our documents are easily stored using this software.

Nachteile: The software needs to allow users to insert their custom comments other than where we insert pre-set sentences which may not have the exact words that we want to put across.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Athar K.
Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2018

"Effectively Eliminates the "I Never Received It" Excuse "

Vorteile: By far, my favorite aspect of Lexop is the Proof Report. In fact, I went searching for a product that would put an end to opposing counsel and opposing parties claiming that they never received my email. That is how I found Lexop. I also like that by using Lexop I can avoid taking up valuable space in my email storage quota, and I am sure that recipients appreciate not having to deal with large incoming email attachments which slow down email delivery in general.

Nachteile: I can't say that I dislike anything about the software, especially because the developers are constantly incorporating customer feedback into their development cycle.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Maxime D.
Building Manager
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"It has been great so far. No complaints"

Kommentare: Much cheaper than sending a recommended letter in the mail. And i get confirmation every time someone reads my email.

Vorteile: Super easy and simple to use. Lots of updates are made and it makes it even better every time. Every update is well explained.

Nachteile: I've had no complaints about this software. The only time i had an issue an administrator answered my question in no time and fixed the issue within a day. He even credited my account for the inconvenience.

von Lexop an 14.5.2018

Hey Maxime,

thank you for your glowing review of our product. Glad to hear that you like the improvements we're pushing to the platform. Stay tuned for even more exciting features :)

Sophie B.
Residential Property Manager
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

"LONG AWAITED MANAGEMENT TOOL"

Vorteile: SPEED, EASY TO READ REPORTS, POSSIBILITY FOR CLIENT TO REPLY, DOCUMENTS STORED AND EASY TO CONSULT,

Nachteile: I do not have any cons except that it would be great to advise all Rental Board commissioners and judges about the service.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2018