Better

Very Useful Tool

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Zach P.

Kommentare: Excellent.

Vorteile: The software fits our needs and we are able to customize what we want to. Our crews can access on their IPads all the info they need before they get to the job site, and once there, can save details to be shared with next crew or office. We use it often to consult for ongoing projects. There are more features like handing job responsibilities, pipelines and calendar, that I want to use more fully. I wish we had this software when the company first started! Customer service has always been quick, responsive, helpful and fun (!) to work with.

Nachteile: I am still working on get the pipeline and actions properly set for our type of work flow. This is due to the limited amount of time I have to get the software application set up. Like trying to walk and tie my shoe at the same time. I like it and need it, but need some down time to get it all correctly set up.

Hey Zach!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us this awesome review.

We are happy to see that you think our product is Excellent! Thank you for your warm comments regarding our amazing customer service team. Our focus is to create the best customer experience in the industry and your comment means the world to us.

Please feel free to chat into BPro support when you find time, so we can help with setting your pipelines and actions.

Great rental software for the money

Keith M.
Sales Manager
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer service, and many positive updates in the 2+ years we've been part of their program. Definitely a step up in most regards from the desktop-based software we used before. I regularly provided "wish list" items and gripes the first year when the software was pretty new and they implemented many of my suggestions, which as a user makes me feel validated.

Vorteile: It's affordable and comes with most of the functionality you would need/expect to run a rental business (ours is a corporate AV company). Contact data as well as order history and billing is all done from one software, plus it's in the cloud, so it's accessible anywhere. The chat support is pretty good, and if you miss them out of office hours you will probably have a response when you get to work the next morning.

Nachteile: Customization/personalization is limited. For example, there is a pretty rigid order/invoice layout that allows you to move a couple blocks of text around but you can't make wholesale changes to "make it your own." The various reports have become more useful over time and generally cover all the basics (most of the data can be spit out via at least one of the built-in reports), but you can't create and save your own reports. For example, I run an Opportunity Report every month to track sales. It would be nice if I could format that report so it spits out just the 6 columns I want to look at in the order I want to see them, rather than exporting to Excel and reordering it every month.

von The Better Software Company an 15.11.2019

Keith, thank you for your review and feedback, as I am sure you know how important this is to us. We pride ourselves the support we provide and our ever-growing features, we are so glad they are benefiting your business and you're loving our continuous upgrades!

We also encourage you to utilize the "save applied filter" feature within the majority of our reports, this will allow you to save your prefered filters and time next time you need to pull this identical report.

Thanks again for taking the time to write us a review, we know how busy you are growing your business. We are so happy to be a part of your companies journey!

Best Choice for Franchises

Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Kassia W.
Account Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are the absolute best! They support your business, your staff and always work to be a part of your success. The support chat is wonderful and all the staff truly care about making things Better for your company.

Vorteile: The software offers so many options for running daily operations. From the Leads management, the CRM keeps you organized even in complex scenarios, the calendar is the best for scheduling services and pickups, there is a routing page that is super helpful to our staff!

Nachteile: I didn't like that I couldn't sync to my Google calendar, but now I can. They really listen to their clients and make updates based on user feedback.

Helpful Tool to streamline equipment rental business

Deborah D.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Better Software was good. We had wanted to fully understand the software a bit better and use it to it's full potential. We offered to either fly to their headquarters or fly someone in to train our staff and I didn't understand why they couldn't accomodate this request but at the time we decided to switch over it seemed that they may have had some turnover. Nonetheless - the software suited our needs during the time that we used it. Like most start up software companies they were always pushing new updates and features so I'm sure they offer more now then they did when we were a customer.

Vorteile: I liked the interface and ease of use with the Better Software. Also their customer service was always quick to respond and super helpful.

Nachteile: We ultimately ended up switching to a software that included payment within the software - while Better Software offered to integrate with Quickbooks we wanted a payment module within our software and the ability to send clients a link to make payment from their end.

von The Better Software Company an 15.11.2019

Hi Deborah! Thank you for your review and feedback.

It's awesome to hear that you enjoyed our software and support.

You might be happy to know that we do have some excellent payment processing updates in the works which will be including the ability for clients to pay their invoices via a payment link.

We'd love the opportunity to work with you again. We do have some great new features now and on the way. Please feel free to reach out to us if you would like to learn more about our current offerings.

Just my opinion

Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Todd H.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have very mixed feelings about Good Shuffle. aspects I love about it and aspects that create a bunch more work for me. But because the price is about half of Caterease my previous software I struggle through. Adjust these few items and it will be a much more user friendly program.

Vorteile: The Software does a great job of Tracking inventory and when it is out plus it is easy to see jobs of the week.

Nachteile: I have several items I do not like about the Software. Don't ask if you don't want to know!
-Projects Screen - If you have more than 8 jobs in you are currently working on (Not been paid, Future Jobs, Quotes not closed yet), which I hope everyone has more than 8. if you have need to scroll to the right or if you want to know what column you are looking at below the 8th job you have to scroll to the bottom the move to the right and then return to where you were working. Hopefully you remember what job you were on or the phone didn't ring so you can finish what you are working on. The new things they are working on are great but I know a little about programming and the ability to see the slider in an attribute that could likely be changed in less than an hours of work.
-Cash Basis while i realize you are not account software you do interact with it especially in Reporting sales. and Tax Reports. I am not 100% sure as I am not an accountant but the way i was trained by tax people and accountant for a Cash Basis Accounting when there is a Deposit it is NOT SALES and Not Taxable until the project has been delivered. So if someone pre pays for linens I can not take the money as sales until I deliver the Project it is a Liability not Sales. So when there are Deposits for jobs that have Sales Tax (Most of mine do not because it is a Resale Exemption) you enter into unearned income where it sits until you deliver the job. Sometimes it is a Year later .

Great potential! Wonderful team! Still improving!

Kendra R.
Administrative Assistant
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it is great. There is a lot one could use the software/program for however, this still much to be improved upon to increase functionality and ease of use. I am eager to see how the company continues to develop the software and meet the needs of its users. Will only keep getting better! Also, mad props to the customer service team... always there to help and provide an answer/solution whenever needed.

Vorteile: A wide variety of options and uses. Capability to connect easily with customers, schedule appointments, send invoices, and accept payments. Can track and follow jobs from start to finish. So much potential for recurring jobs/emails/marketing, reminders, etc. Could really help a small business grow with marketing features, customer service options, and partnerships.

Nachteile: Not the most user-friendly. A lot of little things that could be changed to improve functionality and flow, such as merging duplicate customers, job details when hovering on the dispatch calendar, drag/move line items in the cart, tab for current job/line item prices per customer, one card payment for multiple jobs, select and email specific customers without having to create a lead/marketing email. Also, could really use a written manual/instructions for specific functions/features. Unfortunately, in a small office time is limited and I do not have the time to videos or click around to figure out how to use each feature. I would love to be able to utilize reminder emails and schedule specific recurring emails, etc. but it is too complicated and confusing without step by step instructions. I would really love to be able to delete customers, estimates, and jobs that are not needed or created in error. There is too much clutter and sometimes too many unnecessary details.

Rental Software with Value and Features

Sheldon F.
Chief Events Officer
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Service is where they excel. I've been pleased to talk to real people when I need help. I've even recommended the software to the American Rental Association as a solution across their country.

Vorteile: The value for the features available are incredible. I spent months searching for software that would meet my needs while not breaking my bank. I was pleased to come across The Better Software Company and find out how feature rich the product was. Since implementing it we've trained many staff and that's the best part, it takes no time to train because it's so easy.

Nachteile: From the time I started they were willing to make as many changes as I needed for it to fit my company. The only thing that I don't like is that I would love a default pickup and return window since that's a standard time in my company.

von The Better Software Company an 20.11.2019

Hey Sheldon! Thanks for taking out time to write us an awesome review. We know you have a very busy schedule.

We are excited to hear that you find our product feature-rich, affordable and easy to use. It is our aspiration to always be better and this informs our continuous improvements and updates in line with customers feedback.

We are so happy for your validation of the quality of our customer service and your amazing referral. We strive daily to provide the best customer experience in the industry and we are glad you feel we excel at it.

Shine Midland Review

Brad L.
General Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Invoice and estimate tracking is nice and a good way to keep track of people receiving and opening those items. I like the ability to attach photos through the system for use in the quotes. I like being able to create line items. I also appreciate the ability to have appointment notes and notes in the checkout to help further improve communication.

Vorteile: Sending quotes, and converting to jobs. Being able to attached property pictures. Multiple addresses, and contacts. Mobile use.

Nachteile: Issues with the mobile app - screen not showing all drop down options, buttons not showing up, glitching Dispatch calendar, the hyperlinked address does not smoothly open into maps. Cannot drag items in the cart. I wish it prompted you to select an address, we have made the mistake of using the default one before and sending crews to the wrong location. I only know how to quickly drag and place personal events on the calendar view which I do not usually use because it looks clustered.

von The Better Software Company an 28.11.2019

Thanks for writing us this good review Brad!

We are happy you enjoy our many of the amazing features of our product.

We are sorry you find parts of our system difficult to work through. We will continue to strive to make the system more user friendly and efficient. Permit me to suggest you do mobile login using your browser. This provides for a much more seamless view and use.

Once again, thank you.

A small time sacrifice for a large time gain

Kristy S.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The staff with Better Software are always very helpful, responsive and creative. They have helped mold the product to better serve our needs as adjustments were needed.

Vorteile: This software is very robust and complex. If you have a lot of details that need to be stored about the clients/customers, this is the product you need. Once a thorough understanding of the functionality is achieved and in use, this is product that can work for you.

Nachteile: The mobile version is not stable and is the part I struggle with the most. I have staff out in the field that need to access to details but often times they are not able to even get the app to properly load.

von The Better Software Company an 25.11.2019

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us a review Kristy!

We are glad that you have a great experience with the product and find our staff helpful, responsive and creative.

I am sorry your staff are having some difficulty with our mobile version. Please feel free to chat in the next time, if this difficulty re-occurs so that we can resolve the specific challenge.

Needs a lot of work for the price

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Fernando G.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: i personally don't like the notifications feature and its hard to see historical information specifically which team member was involved, if you were to just run your cursor over the job and it popped up it would be a huge upgrade

Vorteile: I like that the APP version mirrors the Web Version and accessibility

Nachteile: Notifications are terrible, text messages cost versus other packages don't charge for text messaging. processing credit cards are terrible, reports aren't that great and not user friendly. should be easier to change jobs from day to the other and change assets

von The Better Software Company an 15.11.2019

Thank you for your review and feedback Fernando.

I'm sorry you have not enjoyed phase 1 of a 3-part roll-out for our notification features. Our SMS has a cost because it is tied to our cloud-based software which is accessible on any web-enabled device and does not piggy-back on our user's cell phone plans.

You can look forward to some excellent payment processing upgrades in the very near future!

Always happy to help :) Let us know in BPro support chat if we can assist you when running reports or adjusting job dates on your recurring orders.

User friendly and GREAT customer service

Christophe R.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Better Software as a company is unlike any I have worked with in the past. Their customer service is leaps and bounds above everyone else. If I have a question about ANYTHING, I can hop on the chat and be talking with someone in real time in less than 2 minutes. You don't get that kind of service anywhere else.

Vorteile: The way that this product allows supervisors and employees to use and implement this product for what suits them is great. From running quotes, to imputing pricing, to following maps and accepting payment, it is as east to use for a new employee as it is for the boss.

Nachteile: The only downfall I see with this software is sometimes it will log you out of the program if you haven't used it in a couple of hours. But other than that it is an amazing product.

von The Better Software Company an 20.11.2019

Hello Christopher and thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

It's so great to hear that you have found our system easy to use at all levels of your operation.

Sorry about the 2-hour security timeout. It's in place to prevent unauthorized access to your system for situations like leaving your computer unattended for an extended period.

Thank you so much for calling out our wonderful support team! We strive to provide the best support in the industry and we are so glad to hear that you feel we meet this standard.

Bpro for the WIN!

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Amy R.
Office Manager/Human Resources
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Anytime you change software it can be a nightmare. The way Bpro integrated our system it was a little less painful Overall we are very satisfied.

Vorteile: Bpro is very easy to use and teach to even the most technology deprived. I feel like it is good for what we do as a business and being able to have all technicians with the APP to look over the calendar and have contact info is a huge plus. All technicians clock in and out from jobs and we can easily monitor their locations without having to bother them on the job.
Customer Service is ALWAYS helpful and readily available.

Nachteile: Dealing with reoccurring customers has not been as easy as I thought it was going to be. That could be on me and how I set them up however. Some reports are not available the way I would like but Bpro had been working to improve many areas since we began with them and I am sure this is something that will improve.

Hi Amy!

Thank you so much for your awesome review and feedback, we know you're quite busy and it means the world to us that you took the time!

Please feel free to chat into BPro Support if you need anything. We would be glad to work you through any grey areas with our recurring orders.

Once again, thank you!

Great!

Caroline Z.
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Better Software is great, and very easy to navigate. I really enjoy the account services and being able to select certain settings to see who owes us money and when. I also really enjoy the new notification settings that was just established. I think it's great because I can automatically send out notifications and reminders when I have a call, when a job needs to be scheduled, an hour before the job or week before to remind the customer so they do not forget we are coming. I also enjoy that you can customize the notifications to personalize them. I would recommend Better Software to anyone. Also the customer service chat is great, everyone is quick and extremely helpful and amazing customer service representatives.

Vorteile: Calendar, notifications, accounts services, email templates, customizing searching for certain jobs and customers.

Nachteile: new calendar I am unable to see all the information on the jobs and names with new calendar as I could with the old one just because the layout has smaller boxes on the calendar.

Hey Caroline!

Thanks for taking out time to write us this awesome review.

We are very happy you think our software is great and easy to navigate. It is also very heart warming to see that you enjoy our numerous features, including our notifications and reports. Your recommendation totally validates our efforts to continuously improve your experience with BPro.

Please let us know via BPro chat, if you need any help.

Thank for letting us be a part of your journey.

Customer Profile

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Adriana G.
Customer Service Representative
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love it! it is very easy to use just the create order and the email not showing on the invoice issues are the ones giving me a hard time.

Vorteile: Whenever I want to update the customer's address or email it opens another window/tab, I don't know how you call it and I don't like that.
Whenever I wanted to create a new Order I used to click on Create Order now I have to look for the customer's name go through their Profile and create a new order. Also if it is a new customer and I enter all of his information, the email won't show on the invoice.

Nachteile: Whenever I want to update the customer's address or email it opens another window/tab, I don't know how you call it and I don't like that.

von The Better Software Company an 21.11.2019

Thank you for taking out the time to write us a great review Adriana!

We are happy that you love our product and find it easy to use.

We are sorry that you do not like the way some of the features work and will be delighted to work you through the quick ways to achieve better results with those features.

Please reach out through BPro chat if you need anything!

Great product, great people

Mark H.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Better Software does a very good job of receiving feedback from their users and uses that feedback to help implement future projects and directions with the software. It seems like they are actually listening to us and helping us use the software better and taking feedback to their developers.

Vorteile: It is very functional for my growing business. I rely on my team members to do a lot of billing and estimating and it is easy for them to use this in the field on a job site.

Nachteile: There are a few too many clicks. Meaning, it could use some simplifying with ease of use.

Hey Mark!

Thanks for writing us this great review.

We are happy you enjoy the numerous features of the product and define us as "Great product, great people".

Thank you for identifying us as a listening company. Our goal is to create the best customer experience in the industry and the only way to achieve this is to listen to your needs and implement accordingly.

It is always a pleasure working with you.

The Better Software

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Lee D.
COO
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We really enjoy the customer support. From all CSRs - they've been great!

Nachteile: Reporting / Dashboards - One way or another if you spend enough time figuring out the reports - you can get the info you are looking for. However, we still find it to be difficult and very time consuming to use them the way they are.

von The Better Software Company an 22.11.2019

Hello Lee and thanks for taking the time to write this great review.

Thank you so much for calling out our wonderful support team! We strive to provide the best support in the industry and we are so glad that you feel we meet this standard.

I am sorry you have some difficulty with the reports. We will be delighted to help with quick ways to derive better value from them with ease.

Please feel free to chat into BPro support if you need anything.

Did I mention Customer Support?

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Graham S.
General Manager / Owner
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Every CRM end-user wishes for different features. BPRO works at delivering. They continually roll out new methods of platform interaction, never being satisfied with a status quo. They seek feedback. And, ultimately, their customer support and attitude are second to none. I would not use another platform even at half the cost.

Vorteile: Visual data references; data links and work flow; email integration; multiple locations; document library; customer support; ability to alter role-based user access; email tracking; commitment to different ideations
of user interface

Nachteile: Requires additional development to aggregate streams of our customer data to surface insights in making business decisions; credit card processing; multi-source lead capture

Hey Graham!

Wow! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us this amazing review.

We are delighted to see that you enjoy our numerous features and continuous improvements. We absolutely love working with you and are happy you feel the same way.

Thank you for calling out our awesome customer support team. Our goal is to provide the best customer experience in the industry and we are glad that you feel that we meet that standard.

Upgrading my customer relation management software.

Bewertet am 31.5.2016
Manuel R.

Kommentare: I recently selected Bpro by the "Better Software Company". After many hours of testing different CRM products available on the market, I found the software to be almost seamless in its function across different devices we use in the office or in the field. Most OTHER products tested had very limited access or functionality on mobile devices. With Bpro all the power and features available on a desk-top browser, are fuctional and accessible from almost any device you want to use. The ability to control levels of access by user was a feature not all products offered but is available with Bpro. The ability of the software to link to my Quickbooks accounting software has been huge time saving feature. The software flows logically and is a simple tile driven interface. My personnel had no problem implementing the new software and switching over from old CRM. The software is extremely flexible and customizable as well. To make a long story short this is a well designed complete package CRM at an excellent price point. Sounds great right! Well it only gets better...After a month now we have the system working seamlessly and it would not have happened with out the outstanding 5 star service and support offered by the team at "The Better Software Company". My expectations for the level of customer service I receive is already ridiculous but I have been blown away. The team at "The Better Software Company" have been, and are available almost 24 hrs a day to help us through this transition. They have literally change the way I view customer service I provide to MY customers. If you are looking for the right software to help manage your company operations, you found it!

Wow Manuel!

Thanks for writing us this awesome review.

We are so happy you love the various features of our product and consider it "a well designed complete package CRM at an excellent price point".

Thank you for calling out our amazing customer support team. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry and the fact that you called us "5 star service and support" makes us feel like we meet this standard.

It is great working with you.

Thank you once again!

Decent product but needs improvements

Cesar G.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that it has an app based platform that allows our staff to access jobs and client information. Easy to access and easy to use.

Nachteile: Don’t like the notifications feature and the lack of an auto batch credit card processing feature like other softwares.

Hi Cesar!

Thanks for your feedback! We love hearing that you find our system easy to use and access.

Let us know if we can assist in setting up your system notifications. We have some nice updates to our payment processing coming that should provide some additional convenient options for our users.

Thanks again and all the best!

Lots of data to use!

Mark B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like to identify certain customer groups to send out new information and adds to. Its nice to filter to specific criteria.
I need to get better and learn more about all the financial tools to help monitor my business P&L.

Vorteile: There is so much data and reports that can be run. Lots of good information. Easy to obtain existing and recurring data about customers.

Nachteile: Need a bit of time to create templates and report settings.

Hey Mark!

Thanks for taking out time to write us a awesome review.

We are happy you appreciate the availability of good quality data and reports on our software. It is always our desire to provide great tools for your decision making.

Please let us know via BPro chat, if you need any help with the reports or anything else. We are always happy to help.

Exceptional

Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Anjeli S.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reliable, easy to use, accessible with great customer support. Email feature, marketing email feature, on the go scheduler for everyone to review.

Vorteile: Software is super easy to use. Any level user can feel comfortable clicking though. Accessibility...on the go, on the desk top. Customer support is excellent. If we ever have a question or do not know something, customer support gets back to us with a solution very quickly. Customization, most times our wishlist is developed over time. We love the software!

Nachteile: n/a

von The Better Software Company an 25.11.2019

Hello Anjeli and thank you for taking the time to submit your awesome review.

It's so great to hear that you have found our system super-easy to use at all levels of your operation and describe us as Exceptional.

Great company to work with.

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Dave R.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great company to work with.

Vorteile: They respond quickly to any issues to might arise and always are there to hep problem solve should anything be needed.

Nachteile: With being a small company they don't have everything figured out, but they honestly try to figure it out as fast as they can and they are devoted to becoming better every day.

Hi Dave!

Wow, we really appreciate your support and taking the time to provide us with your great feedback.

We are glad you enjoy our awesome customer service. We always try to go the extra mile for our clients and help improve their day to day operations in any way we can.

Thank you for letting us be a part of your journey!

Please reach out to us via BPro chat if you need anything.

Great Great Great! Give them all the stars

Rebecca P.
Operations Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love everything about this software. We moved from another software that was super hard to use and not a single person was there to help us. With The Better Software Company there is always someone there to help us with any questions no matter how big or small. It's user friendly and there are videos to watch if you need help. They are always striving to make it even better and have webinars to show you the new cool stuff!

Nachteile: There isn't anything I can complain about with this software.

Hi Rebecca!

Wow! We really appreciate your support in taking the time to provide us with your awesome feedback.

We are very happy that you love everything about our software and our customer support, including the learning resources we make available to users to improve the overall experience.

We will always do our best to continuously improve our system with even more cool stuff :)

Good Software

Ben B.
Business Owner
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There is a level of automation that has helped out a lot.

Vorteile: The interface is clean and easy to read and understand. It runs smoothly for me, I never get lag or any other interruptions. I love the customer service. They are always very helpful and responsive. They are not 24/7 which has been annoying.

Nachteile: Some of the ease of use features are lacking. There are sometimes a lot of clicks of the mouse.

von The Better Software Company an 20.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Ben!

We are glad you like the functionality of our software. We are even more delighted that you love our customer service for being helpful and responsive. We always strive to provide the best customer experience in the industry.

I am sorry you do not find some of the features you want. Please feel free to jump in on BPro chat to discuss these features. We are continuously making updates to the software.

Garbage

Barb S.
co-owner
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They sold us on a product that they weren't willing or able to deliver.
Odd that I should get an invitation to offer a review a year after we stopped using them (we gave up in October 2018)

Vorteile: initially it was simple but useful and their staff was responsive.

Nachteile: they updated to a new version, took out all the functions that worked for our business and then promised endlessly to get it working for us. We had one staff member on the phone with tech support DAILY for months trying to work out the issues. They'd fix one thing just for it to mess up something else. In the end, they basically admitted they were moving in a different direction that what they had sold us on and told us they would no longer be able to meet our needs. They had no issue taking our money for an extra year before deciding that they wouldn't continue to develop the program as promised. Biggest issue was that they market as being able to keep track of inventory over multiple locations but the particular function was the one that always glitched. At one point we had to reinput ALL of our inventory numbers for two locations because they had messed it up so badly it was better to just start from scratch. The amount of staff hours we paid, on top of the cost of the program, it was not worth it.