Schedulista Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über Schedulista

Der einfachste Weg für Salons, Termine online zu bestätigen und zu planen. Kundschaft bucht direkt über das Internet, Facebook, per E-Mail oder SMS.

Erfahre mehr über Schedulista

Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Reiki Master
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2019

"Schedulista Rocks My World"

Kommentare: I love Schedulista! As a small business, the price is right, the features awesome. I have referred many a student and colleague to Schedulista as it has streamlined my business and lets me focus on the therapy side of my practice. Brava, Schedulisa!

Vorteile: My only regret about Schedulista is that I did not enroll sooner. Schedulista has made a huge impact on my business - fewer no-shows, less wasted time rescheduling, less needless back-and-forth with clients. My clients love the reminders, both text and emails, plus the ease of changing an appointment iof necessary. I love customizing all the communications, from the initial welcome to follow-ups after an appointment.

Nachteile: This might be resolved in the latest version, but having a way to keep track of missed appointments. Usually, I delete MAs, but now that most of my clients are prepaid, having a way to note if it was a Missed Appointment (maybe simply a different color?) would be helpful.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2019
André F.
André F.
Managing Director
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2021

"Perfect solution for scheduling online classes"

Kommentare: We are a e-learning company based in London, UK and we deliver online language classes to clients based several in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Before Schedulista, the scheduling process for our classes was so painful, so time consuming. Schedulista is cost effective, easy to use. The integration with Zoom save us a lot of time and energy. All in all we are very satisfied.

Vorteile: - online scheduling system where several students can register for the same class in less than 1 minute
- integration with Zoom
- synchronisation with Google Calendar
- time efficient
- cost effective

Nachteile: In the calendar, the week starts Sunday which is how it is in USA but in Europe the week starts Monday. So an option to change that it will be great.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2021
Yu B.
Principal
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2021

"Game changer!"

Vorteile: Schedulista is easy to set up and you don't have to worry about missed payments any more. It gives you so much more time to concentrate on your job. It's been extremely reliable and there wasn't a single day it didn't function. However, what I love most is the prompt and super friendly customer service!

Nachteile: It would be great if there is a way to remind regular/weekly customers to make a booking before the booking deadline.

• Bewertet am 27.9.2021
Jean K.
Fitness trainer
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2017

"Used to be great. Now appears to be abandoned business just collecting fees"

Kommentare: I have used this product for at least 3 years. At first it was great. Clients loved the autonomy with which they could schedule their appointments. The product was a little glitchy from my end, but customers loved it. Just a heads up, contrary to how it is supposed to work, it is NOT okay to sync with Google. That messes everything up, and when you go to change an appointment, it sometimes won't let you because it thinks you are making an illegal google change. I have reached out to the developers, but beyond one rather pithy email, they have not taken my questions or complaints seriously. There isn't a day where I don't have to stop what I'm doing to deal with some schedulista bs. And now, it is getting glitchy from my client's point of use also. Hence, I am on this site looking for something better.

Vorteile: It is the most flexible of the scheduling apps for handling recurring appointments and for handling a schedule that can change on a dime (personal trainer).

Nachteile: It is a crap-shoot whether or not the appointment will set (or delete). Sometimes requires doing the same thing over and over until it "takes." As a result, some of my clients won't use it anymore and just call to make their appointments, defeating the purpose of having the app in the first place. Trying to sync with Google creates a lot of issues that apparently require a LOT of automatically generated most annoying emails every time you make a change on the schedule.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Center Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2021

"Really straightforward app"

Kommentare: I love it! Definitely recommend it to any company or organization that needs an easy to use scheduling app.

Vorteile: I love how easy Schedulista is to use. It has made scheduling for my previous position easy and I love that I can automatically add each appointment to calendars. The integration options are convenient and easy to use.

Nachteile: It's a little on the pricier side compared to other scheduling software. I wish that there were more affordable add-on options.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2021
Amber W.
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2020

"Great, easy booking software!"

Vorteile: Love how easy it is to use, very versatile. Easy to integrate with other programs.

Nachteile: Wish they had the option to run retail and POS through it.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2020
Kathryn N.
Acupuncturist/Business Owner
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Packs in a lot of Functionality!"

Kommentare: Overall experience is excellent.

Vorteile: I love that there are a lot of customizable features, but that it is not overly complicated to use. Also, the staff is super responsive and helpful with questions and concerns.

Nachteile: It does have some limitations, like not being able to take credit card numbers. It's also not linked with EHR, so when I do switch over from paper to electronic files, I will have to use a different software.

von Schedulista an 20.12.2018

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for the nice review!

Note: Although we don't have a full point of sale (POS), we can take credit cards at the time of booking either as (a) credit card capture or (b) full payment.

Credit card capture lets you charge the card later for any amount. This is usually used for charging for no-shows.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Reiki Master

"Schedulista Review"

Kommentare: Excellent. My clients love it, I love it, and the few times I've needed any help the support was clear, concise, and friendly.

Vorteile: Simple, effective, affordable. I have encouraged several other colleagues who are also solo practitioners to help streamline scheduling, no longer play phone tag, and reduce "no shows".

Nachteile: Nothing. My only fear is they will add more bells and whistles and then up the price.

von Schedulista an 18.10.2018

Thanks for the kind words and for spreading the word about online scheduling, Kayla. We appreciate it!

Anke Z.
Homeopath
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2020

"Easy to use and a good price point"

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Schedulista has been excellent, I highly recommend this product.

Vorteile: I love that my clients can easily book appointments. It has taken many hours a months of extra work from my shoulders. The system is easy to use, looks good and very affordable.

Nachteile: The product is really easy to use, there is nothing I don't like about this software.

von Schedulista an 11.12.2020

Thanks Anke. It's good to have you as a customer.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2020
Gretchen W.
Gretchen W.
Licensed Massage Therapist
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2018

"Single business owner, two offices"

Kommentare: It is so helpful to have an online scheduler. It's so easy for the business owner and clients.

Vorteile: The customer service is excellent. The phone app is super straightforward and easy to use. It is easy to manage my time in both locations and they don't charge extra for keeping two schedules.

Nachteile: The only drawback is the clients don't find it easy to reschedule. It seems that they have to cancel and then schedule again.

von Schedulista an 17.10.2018

Hi Gretchen, thanks for the glowing review. We really appreciate it!

• Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Carol W.
Musik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2018

"Schedulista is the best scheduling app that I tried"

Kommentare: I've been using it for 2 years and it has worked flawlessly. It has never been down and saves me so much time.

Vorteile: so easy to set up and maintain.

Nachteile: I don't have anything negative to say.

von Schedulista an 23.10.2018

Thanks for the awesome review, Carol! We work hard to make sure Schedulista is always up and running.

Carol W.
Musik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2019

"Reliable, and Customizable"

Kommentare: I no longer need to spend time on scheduling. Clients book and pay for lessons. My client base has increased significantly.

Vorteile: I like how easy it was to set up my calendar and get it running.

Nachteile: Had one bad moment when IOS13 caused the app to not function on the iPhone.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Leanne M.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2020

"Thank you Schedulista"

Kommentare: This solved a really problem I had in competing with MANY other businesses who were selling online over the lockdown period due to Covid-19. This allowed me to help my customers, as if they were actually in the boutique with me, and I could offer solutions to their gift needs. It was easy for them to book in, and I was able to clearly understand their requirements.

Vorteile: I loved that my customers could choose a time that was convenient for them to shop with me, the customisation was great, allowing me to book time away from customers, and the quick way I was able to contact from my phone was wonderful. It allowed me to walk my customers through the store during Covid-19 lockdown - so much more engaging that simply having an online shop.

Nachteile: I would possibly say that the calendar that was embedded into my website could have looked a bit more modern, but I was not unhappy with it.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2020
Benjamin K.
developmental pediatrician
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2020

"easy and efficient self scheduling for clients"

Kommentare: great. I needed help once with setting things up and they got it done within the day.

Vorteile: easy to use, easy on the eyes, effective

Nachteile: really no major weaknesses
sometimes the sync with google calendar lagged, hard to say though that the problem was with this app

von Schedulista an 30.4.2020

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad to have you as a customer.

• Bewertet am 29.4.2020
April P.
OWNER
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2018

"LOVE LOVE SChedulista"

Kommentare: LOVE LOVE the system, the team, the cost and the ease of it all..

Vorteile: the service has saved me a ton of time. The staff is AMAZINGLY HELPFUL

Nachteile: i havent found anything that I dont like

von Schedulista an 17.10.2018

Thanks for the kind words April. We appreciate having you as a customer.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Omarie P.
Marketing Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2018

"Good for website and convenient for customers"

Vorteile: The recurring appointments is very convenient for our office because a lot of our patients have weekly appointments. It has a sleek design on our end and is very compatible with the website.

Nachteile: Glitches often. Patients get frustrated at times and call us because the appointment doesn’t go thru and needs refreshing.

• Bewertet am 22.9.2018
Christopher A.
Chiropractor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2019

"Improved our business immensely!"

Kommentare: We have increased our clients immensely! I love that I don't have to send text reminders anymore! This app is super worth it!

Vorteile: We like that Schedulista sends automatic text and email messages to our patients. It is nice the patients can schedule in their own appointments. We also like that we can write notes for each patient. The ease of the app is amazing as well! Everything is great!

Nachteile: I would like the option to color code for the patients that show up vs. do not show up to appointments.

von Schedulista an 1.5.2019

Thanks for the great review Christopher!

We're privileged to have you as a customer.

Also -- thanks for the feature recommendation re color-coding no-shows. It's on our roadmap for the future.

• Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Ashley S.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2016

"Schedulista"

Kommentare: I use Schedulista alongside my Wix page which is how I found the company. A great & easy tool which makes it so easy for my clients & soon-to-be clients to book time with my services.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Leia T.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2017

"SCHEDULISTA REVIEW"

Kommentare: Overall I love the customer service, and the basic capabilities of the system. There are definitely some upgrades that I would like to see.

Vorteile: I like that it has the capabilities to create a schedule for my sessions, and all I need to do is plug in names. I also like that it sends text messages and email reminders of upcoming sessions.

Nachteile: I do not like the fact that I cannot add more than one email to a client's profile. Some times parents have more than one person who needs to be notified of the upcoming schedule. There is also part of the system that doesn't work. Lastly, I wish on the final session, and automatic reminder could pop up reminding the client it's time to renew.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Amanda H.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2017

"My Favorite Scheduling Software"

Kommentare: I run my own tutoring business, and I wanted software that made schedulingredients and rescheduling appointments

Vorteile: Resembles Google calendar. Easy interface for recurring appointments and easy to adjust appointments.

Nachteile: Mysterious error messages sometimes.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Audio Producer
Medienproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2019

"Probably the easiest to use scheduling app out there!"

Kommentare: Can't fault the operation of it, just wish it looked nicer.

Vorteile: It's a very streamlined app, easy to use for admin and users with very self-explanatory integration.

Nachteile: The graphic interface isn't as flexible as it should be, and depending on where it's integrated it can look out of place from a visual design perspective.

von Schedulista an 10.5.2019

Thanks for the review.

Our scheduler should be able to adapt seamlessly with your website and look beautiful. Perhaps we can help you with this. Can you reach out to our support team (support@schedulista.com) and let them know your website address and also that you're not happy with the look and feel? Thanks!!!

• Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Andrew R.
Product Manager
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2018

"Good scheduling software"

Vorteile: This provided easy online scheduling for some of the activities that we needed to implement on online, do-it-yourself scheduling system for. Users enjoyed that they could access it through mobile phone, tablet or computer and did not rely on having a person do the scheduling.

Nachteile: Its quite costly if you want to use all of the features included, and the licensing fee will likely be a point of contention unless we justify the value delivered. Overall, it has helped us alleviate some of the administrative effort and so I think we will continue to use it.

von Schedulista an 3.1.2019

Hi Andrew,

I think you reviewed the wrong product. We have a fixed price and it does not increase "if you use all the features included".

Also, you do not appear to be a customer of ours.

Good day,
Felix

• Bewertet am 30.12.2018
Vishal P.
Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2020

"Beautiful and future rich"

Kommentare: Fantastic value for money with great features and amazing support.

Vorteile: Simple, Clean and Functional. Great support.

Nachteile: Automated follow-up emails are pre-set to the next day only if you want to use the feature.

von Schedulista an 13.3.2020

Hi Vishal, Thanks for the kind words!

• Bewertet am 12.3.2020
Founder, Creator & Corporate Wellness Provider
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2019

"Schedulista makes scheduling appointments easy!"

Kommentare: Overall this service has made my business run smoother which is definitely important.

Vorteile: I loved how easy to use it is and how friendly and helpful the customer service has been. I would definitely recommend it for your business.

Nachteile: I use square for my business and the only thing they offer is stripe as they don't have a full POS as of yet.

von Schedulista an 1.5.2019

Thanks for the review!

• Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Jamie K.
Photographer/Owner
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2015

"AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Kommentare: I own a photography business with a variety of sessions, blocks of times, and days for certain sessions, it can get complicated!!!! I did the trial and don't have much free time to just figure things out. So I called them today to ask questions and Dustin spent 45 minutes on the phone with me walking me through every step. By the end I have the site pretty well set-up and running. And already scheduling away. This is going to save time and the clients I have shared it with "LOVE IT" and think it's "AWESOME". Woohoo Way to go Schedulista!

• Bewertet am 27.8.2015