Über GovPilot

GovPilot ist eine webbasierte Regierungsmanagementplattform, die Effizienz, Mitarbeiterproduktivität und Mitarbeiterengagement fördert.

Erfahre mehr über GovPilot

Nancy P.
administrative assistant
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"Gov Pilot has a lot of features, once you know how to navigate through the processes. "

Kommentare: more productivity and ease of tasks

Vorteile: I like the history of paperwork on each address when you do an address search - it is easy to see what each resident has --like parking permit, leaf permit, etc. You can also find a phone number for the resident in this system very quickly. I love the clone tab - it is the best since it saves a lot of time.
Also when you do an address search the map with cross streets is helpful. The new custom balance report is concise and easy to read, much better than the previous report.
I also like that when we reach out to Prop Pilot that the issue is acknowledged promptly and resolved as soon as possible.

Nachteile: The program seems to spin often - that can be frustrating. Guess we have too much data. We are trying to go paperless and this program is helping. However I am a paper person!

von GovPilot an 11.5.2018

Nancy, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review. Feedback like yours is very helpful.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Gregory L.
Superintendent
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2017

"GovPilot has saved me so much time and paperwork. GovPilot is very simple to use in the field."

Kommentare: I have saved so much time and paperwork. GovPilot has truly simplified my job. I am able to do my job in the field without having to come back to the office.

Vorteile: The software is very simple to learn and is user friendly. GovPilot provided training and phone support during our start up. As with any new product I was a little confused at first because GovPilot was all new to me. After working with GovPilot for a few days I was very comfortable moving around. As a Public Works Superintendent, I work in the field a lot and GovPilot has truly simplified my job. I am able to review resident complaints and process street opening permits without having to go back to the office.

Nachteile: Initially, I was a little confused with the new software. Customer support was able to work me through some problems I was having and simplified things. Some categories were moved around to my liking. I do most of my work with GovPilot on my desktop and everything works fine. When I use my IPAD in the field, GovPilot had some problems viewing data. I talked with people and was told a Windows based tablet works much better with GovPilot.

von GovPilot an 20.11.2017

Thank you so much, Gregory! So glad that you find GovPilot's product easy to use and our Customer Support team helpful.

• Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Riddhi P.
Keyboard Clerk
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2020

"GovPilot Review"

Kommentare: Overall, I have a great experience with GovPilot.

Vorteile: I like the feature that allows us to communicate directly with our residents so that they know exactly what actions are being taken to resolve their issue.

Nachteile: Some improvements can be made in the maps section of the form. It doesn't allow the resident to move forward unless they have an exact location that GovPilot can detect. If GovPilot cannot detect the location, the resident is unable to move forward with logging in a complaint. I would suggest making that optional and allowing the resident to explain in detail where their issue is located in the case that they do not have an exact address.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2020
Kathryn H.
Municipal Clerk/Registrar
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2018

"Very pleasant staff"

Vorteile: It's ability to ne modify to fit individual needs. When a change is required to suit an individual customers needs it is corrrcted for that one customer.

Nachteile: File size capacity to send to other people's emails is limited. The development team is working to fix this issue. Also sometimes changes are not reviewed before put into place.

von GovPilot an 31.7.2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and useful feedback!

• Bewertet am 28.7.2018
Janice K.
Township Clerk
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2020

"Awesome Software"

Kommentare: During this pandemic, GovPilot has enabled me and my staff to work remotely and get used to the new methods, which took about a day. Customer support is great and as far as the future, it will cut down on the number of phone calls and customers at the counter, enabling us to be more efficient and have all of our records in one place. I highly recommend GovPilot!

Vorteile: Our office deals with a lot of incoming applications and both foot traffic and phone inquiries for our licensing services. This software can minimize the amount of foot traffic and offers the convenience to our constituents of applying for a wide number of permits online in the comfort of their own office or home.

Nachteile: I can't think of any cons at this time. All of my experiences have been pleasant and I haven't even used every tile yet.

• Bewertet am 6.5.2020
Marta H.
Director senior and social services
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Comprehensive and Customizable Suite of Municipal Software"

Kommentare: Govpilot has permitted us to modernize many of the functions of the Municipal Clerk's office. Licensing and record requests that previously were done on paper are now available to residents on line. The amount of clerical time spent was significantly reduced. However, conversion of old data to Govpilot was more difficult and time consuming than expected. This was mostly due to the poor quality of the data to be converted, but it delayed implantation.

Vorteile: The company is very responsive to requests for custom reports, screens, etc. The dashboard helps us manage processes from the same place.

Nachteile: The software is map based. We have missing addresses/Block and Lots in the public map database they use. Missing properties must be added individually, which is tedious.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Jonneigh A.
Deputy Clerk
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2019

"Property Data Base"

Kommentare: I use this software everyday and love it. I think it has much more capability than what I am currently using it for. I have found their support to be available and responsive. Executive has made our Customer Relations a dream.

Vorteile: This product provides and excellent property data base that I hope to expand upon. I would love to include our taxes and water bills, etc. We currently use it for our Building Department and it's a great way to keep your file information and records in one spot with all your forms. The applications are very user friendly and have made our lives much easier for processing of permits. It has literally made my workload much more manageable. I highly recommend this product.

Nachteile: As with any new system, the start-up was a bit frustrating working out kinks etc. Had an issue with credit card processing but everything was fixed.

von GovPilot an 6.6.2019

So glad that you love using our software! Thank you for the kind words.

• Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Richard B.
Director of Information Technology and Telecom
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2016

"Powerful, Easy to use, Customizable, Amazing"

Kommentare: The ability to convert static, antiquated paper forms into digital, GIS-supported cloud-based formats that initiate departmental workflows and government-constituent communication has been a huge improvement and time saver for County residents and our employees. The experienced staff at GovPilot have guided the County through many paper form conversions, always finding a way to customize county systems in ways that meet project specific needs, ultimately improving processes, response times and accountability to our residents. Unlike large corporations that have a take it or leave it attitude, GovPilot welcomes suggestions and seeks feedback, employing an inclusive, team-oriented approach to developing and implementing improvements to our systems quickly and accurately - no matter the complexity of the project. Once the changes are ready for deployment, the GovPilot team comes onsite to provide in the field and office training for all employees and managers involved in the new process.

Vorteile: Software is flexible, customizable, and easy to use.

von GovPilot an 1.12.2016

Thank you for the kind words, Richard! It is a pleasure working with you and your team.

• Bewertet am 28.11.2016
Kevin H.
Housing Inspector
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2017

" Our process is evolving, and Gov Pilot is there to help and adjust at every turn."

Kommentare: Gov Pilot makes scheduling, enforcement, the inspection process, issuance of forms and certificates, and record keeping easier and ties all processes together to get a complete and easily accessed record of township properties.

Vorteile: We use Gov Pilot for complaints and violations, rental registration and inspections, and CCO application and inspections. We are able to cross-reference all our applications and get an overall view of properties and a complete record for each. The team provides incredible support.

von GovPilot an 28.7.2017

Thank you for the glowing review! We enjoy working with you and we are so glad that you are satisfied with our software and service.

• Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Darren B.
Chief Information Officer
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2018

"GovPilot is a game changer"

Kommentare: The City of Elizabeth is using GovPilot for Report a Concern and 9 other processes. Gov Pilot has enabled us to retire legacy systems and replace paper with a very efficient set of tools. Our response time is faster and there are far fewer errors in our workflows.

Vorteile: Replacing legacy systems and processes were a breeze thanks to GovPilot's dedicated customer service team.

Nachteile: There is a good deal of customization required; some reporting features could be more intuitive out of the box.

von GovPilot an 30.10.2018

Thank you, Darren! So glad we could help you operate more efficiently.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Charlotte P.
Secretarial Asst to the Mayor
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2017

"As a user "

Kommentare: Not as much phone time and email time sending the complaints to the proper department and person. Also - Adm notes section allows us to give more information to the department handling the complaint without getting on the phone. Putting things in writing can do away with any misunderstanding there may be when discussing on the phone with the person handling complaint. Follow up to the department on a complaint and the time since it has been 'in progress' is easily determined by the dates listed on the spreadsheet page. Helps keep track of the many phone calls and emails that come in as complaints or simple inquiries on Township items.

Vorteile: Automatic send of complaint to the proper department handling said complaint. Also, ease of looking up past complaints by name or location. Very easy when on the phone with resident checking up on complaint that was issued a while ago.

Nachteile: Sometimes the addresses that the residents give us will not come up on the prepopulated drop-down menu. Most of the time the problem is the address may be a store within a building that has a lot and block that are for the entire building and not just that store. Or sometime there is a crossroads intersection that has a complaint and crossroads don't have a block and lot number to go by.

von GovPilot an 31.10.2017

Thank you, Charlotte! We love working with your team.

• Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Romi P.
Assistant Corporation Counsel
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2017

"Excellent! GovPilot has made tracking properties within the City so much easier!"

Vorteile: The ability to customize the software to suit the City's needs is really impressive. I was able to create a custom process with the help of the GovPilot team to track vacant properties, abandoned properties and foreclosures within the City. This software has saved countless hours and has made data collection so much more accurate. I love being able to automatically generate a large number of notices and letters with the click of a button. The GovPilot team is so attentive and in many cases they were able to make my requested changes within minutes! I really enjoy using GovPilot and customizing the software with the team.

Nachteile: I do not have anything negative to say about the software. GovPilot addressed all of the issues that I had with the software.

von GovPilot an 18.7.2017

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Romi!

• Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Adam H.
Administrator
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2017

"I'm just starting to use the system everyday and I continue to find it easier and easier to use"

Vorteile: The software covers a lot of what we do in municipal government. It keeps all of our programs together and in one location. I can sign on in the morning and stay on to the end of the day. It is also set up for e-mail alerts when a new issue arises.

Nachteile: I have found nothing to be concerned about since using the system more frequently. If I need help, I call !

von GovPilot an 26.7.2017

Happy to hear that you are quickly growing more comfortable using the system. Excited to watch you discover GovPilot's many benefits.

• Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Jessey N.
Code Enforcement Officer
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2019

"Great Data capturing platform "

Kommentare: I have had a pleasant experience with GovPilot thus far and will continue to use the case management system to the way it fits our needs.

Vorteile: I like the customization it offers specifically to your organization. We can set it up in a way that fits our needs and not just a standard platform filled with required field we don't use.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are system bugs that put roadblocks in the workflow, but customer service is quick to assess and mitigate the problem.

Thanks a lot!

Robin B.
Public Utilities Code Enforcement Officer
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2019

"Once Designed For The Use Of Your Organization, This Software Is Very Functional In Data Capture"

Kommentare: Code Enforcement uses this software to capture daily functions that occur throughout our area with our utilities that require the assistance of Code Enforcement. We also capture Customer inquiries. GovPilot provides easy access to our records in a snap!

Vorteile: Easy to maneuver through sections. I really lean on the reports that GovPilot provides.

Nachteile: Can not say that I have a Con for this software

von GovPilot an 19.6.2019

Happy to help.Thanks for the well-written and positive review!

Mike M.
Code Enforcement Officer
Strafverfolgung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2019

"Easy to Use and Adaptable"

Kommentare: It was an easy transition to this system. It only takes a few minutes to enter a concern and anyone else on the system can check on any call to see where you are on it, whether you need to follow-up, contact someone, or what needs to b done to close it out.

Vorteile: The are straight forward and easy to use/understand.
The support staff and sales staff worked with up so we could see what we wanted to see, not something we did not want/need. If we have a problem, the chat room is quick and easy, with positive responses.

Nachteile: Having to use "SAVE" after typing a long narrative to save it.

von GovPilot an 11.7.2019

Thank you for te kind words! Thrilled to hear that you found the transition to GovPilot to be an easy one, as we work hard to ensure our clients' comfort during this phase.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Meg W.
CODE DEPT AA
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2018

"Excellent experience with the our software and entire gov pilot team! "

Kommentare: Streamlined all my daily processes. Easy for me and other department members to search for information. Brought our processes up to date and eliminated all illegible paperwork.

Vorteile: So much information at my fingertips without dredging through files. Clear and concise. Easy to learn and use. And lots more- if there was a 6th star rating they'd get it. Their customer service, responsiveness and the all important patience factor are far above and beyond any I've ever experienced.

Nachteile: Nothing really, but it can sometimes feel a little slow when trying to pull up information for my guys out in the field. But it's only a matter of seconds.

von GovPilot an 22.1.2018

Wow, what a complimentary review! Glad you're having so much success with the system.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Stephen P.
Senior EHS, Hazardous Materials
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2018

"We love it! User Friendly and a multitude of features! Awesome customer service as well!"

Vorteile: The software provides a user friendly database that goes much farther than your typical databases. The options and features it provides surpass anything we have had in the past. Record keeping, reporting, invoicing, stats, it can do it all!

Nachteile: The software limits us to addresses that are based off of tax map data. It would be nice to expand this to geographical locations not necessarily linked to tax map data.

von GovPilot an 25.5.2018

What a nice review! Thank you, Stephen. Glad that you find GovPilot's capabilities so helpful.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Mary M.
Community Development Clerk II
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2017

"Great. The software does what we want and customer support/James is very responsive to our requests."

Kommentare: I am more productive since the system is automated to our needs.

Vorteile: It's very flexible to our needs. If we need help or a change to the system your support team is very responsive and acceptable of our requests. If I need to modify a document, for a special circumstance, I can export it to a word document and make my changes on the fly. I also like that fact you can do the same thing different ways depending on your needs.

Nachteile: This is very minor but the one thing I always have to remember is to click edit record first after selecting form view.

von GovPilot an 27.7.2017

Thanks, Mary! Glad that you find our software convenient and our Support team helpful.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Sue M.
Municipal Clerk
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2018

"The GovPilot Team is very accommodating. The software has nice features and helps with tracking."

Vorteile: As records custodian, the software's tracking of records is very nice; no more logging in excel spreadsheets for OPRAs. GovPilot also allows for the residents to complete an application for Zoning, OPRA, Rental/Resale CCOs, etc online. The residents are able to see receipt, processing and fulfillment of their requests. It's a really nice tool.

Nachteile: I have no issues at this point. I can't complain about the support that the Borough has been receiving from the GovPilot team...they've been great.

von GovPilot an 3.5.2018

Thank you so much! So nice to hear that your department and residents are happy with GovPilot.

• Bewertet am 2.5.2018
Richard M.
Contract Compliance
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"GovPilot"

Vorteile: Ease of use with map and views. Love the different fields they allow us to use.

Nachteile: Sometimes it can be glitchy.

von GovPilot an 17.6.2019

This is your descond five star review, thank you. We appreciate your continued support.

Matthew H.
Borough Manager
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2018

"The Property Pilot software is a valuable tool for our municipality. "

Vorteile: The ability to access the program from anywhere and view property parcels and other important information.

Nachteile: The program can be glitchy at times and not all parcels will show up for some reason. It is not clear whether this is a GovPilot issue or related to the third parties (Mod IV system, etc...) which provide the information.

von GovPilot an 24.5.2018

Thank you very much for the great feedback!

• Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Kevin B.
Borough Administrator

"GOV Pilot GPS"

Vorteile: The Borough and our residents use the GPS function on a daily basis. It is a valuable tool for all of our departments.

Nachteile: We have not had issues with the GPS software.

von GovPilot an 14.6.2019

Thank you so much, Kevin!

Sharon A.
Village Clerk-Treasurer
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2017

"It has taken awhile to get this up & running , but once in place, it's a great program."

Vorteile: Very user friendly on the inquiry side. Most users that find this on the website have little trouble submitting FOIL and complaints.

Nachteile: Not very user friendly on the Office side - can be difficult for tracking. OUr staff has had trouble getting this to work as they are still learning.

von GovPilot an 27.11.2017

Glad that your constituents are utilizing GovPilot!

• Bewertet am 22.11.2017
Vanessa N.
Deputy Municipal Clerk

"OPRA"

Vorteile: We, like many Borough's, are being overwhelmed with OPRA requests. The GovPilot Program has allowed me to manage this high volume with ease. The staff has been amazing and extremely helpful. They make you feel like you are there only customer and every issue large or small is handled and resolved promptly.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like any things I thing need tweaking they take care of. No issues at all.

Great! Thanks, Vanessa.