Über Tanda

Eine All-in-One-Lösung für die Zeit- und Anwesenheitsverfolgung von Mitarbeitern, die Zeitplanung, automatische Arbeitszeittabellen und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Tanda

Processing the time sheets is a little confusing, especially if employee has taken the day off. Also when you add in annual leave - it keeps the employee's shift.

Bewertungen zu Tanda

Tanda hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 94 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tanda bereits verwendet?

Gavin
Gavin
Managing Director in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very good product that could be better

Kommentare: It's a good start. I feel maybe too many features which means that difficult to ensure core product is seamless. I would prefer less features and a better core experience.

More advanced. Predictive forecasting is market leader.

No messaging/chat app. Mobile app is very buggy and not very useful for managers.

Ryan
Manager in Australien

Buyer beware

Kommentare: I found the Tanda sales and accounts staff to be too focused on billing and locking customers in to annual contracts than delivering value. You get the felling the sales staff are high fiving each other when they hook up another sucker.
If there is an issue eg not delivering what you thought you were getting... you just get handed over from one rep to the next. No one takes accountability.
Most company's during covid shutdown offered support to the hospitality industry in some way... like crediting fees during a shutdown. Not Tanda!
I tried to cancel my subscription several times prematurely but they did not let me go and then billed my credit card for another 12months without giving me any chance to leave.
Overall, the worst customer experience I have ever had with a tech company.

The set up and integrations with myob / xero were good.

I wsa led to believe by their sales guys that the intergatons would be No integration with my pos so couldnt view live labour cost percentages by location. The mobile app had very limited use also.

Antwort von Tanda

Hi Ryan, We received your review on Capterra and we apologise to hear you've had a negative experience with us. Rest assured, we will get in touch with you to hear more of your feedback and make changes to these problems that are causing you difficulty with the product/team. Thank you for sending us your thoughts. We always appreciate the honest feedback. Our priority is always knowing what the clients have to say above anything else. If you have any more concerns, please give us a call at +61 300 859 117. The Tanda Team

Tanya
Manager in Turks- und Caicosinseln
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Slow to update

Kommentare: Customer support has been good and for what we pay, I cannot complain

I like the ease of having staff sign in with a code and being able to track time and use for payroll. Also like a place to keep staff files electronically with the warning on expiries.

It often doesn't update staff sign in on the day. Sometimes yes, sometimes its not until the next day that it shows a staff signing in or out or at all for either. Its very slow to update. It was set on a two week pay period as I was told I have to pay for more the option of bi-monthly and I saw no value in this for one feature. I now have it without the pay increase after almost 2 years.

Antwort von Tanda

We very much appreciate your review and feedback Tanya.

Richard
Project Manager in UK
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Control and HUGE timesaving - Now a key part of our business

Kommentare: Overall Tanda provides enterprise level employee information control with minimal cost. The improvements in staff timekeeping, reduction in wage costs and the improved accuracy of our payroll and HR records have been superb. In our instance its less than 0.3% of our monthly payroll cost to run Tanda. You really have to do this.

Ease of implementation - so simple. We had 5 locations setup in a day. Adding staff to the system was simple and straightforward Cost of hardware is miniscule and doesn't require specialist contractors. Anyone handy with an ipad or similar tablet, (old or new) can setup in minutes. Degree of customisation is superb Ease of use - very intuitive - no long winded training needed Suitable for office and mobile workforce with new GPS feature in mobile app Timeclock Interface is very easy to use and simple for our staff to use Speed of use - I can do the weekly timesheets and rotas for 50 staff members in about 20 minutes. This use to take hours of company time collating paper timesheets, putting into spreadsheets etc etc etc Its more than just a time clock - we have sped up employee enboarding hugely and now have completely accurate personal information, sickness, lateness and holiday records.

Nothing, Tanda have taken onboard feedback provided and made some changes/ added features we provided. Theyre working through a few minor tweaks, but as a service its continuing to grow.

Antwort von Tanda

Appreciate your review and feedback Richard!

Kassy
HR Manager in Australien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good starting point

Kommentare: Tanda has been a vast improvement for our business and has sped up our payroll processes, created better accountability and viasability. I am excited to see the platform improve.

The Awards team assisting me build the award rules the notifications for expired qualifications

The reports function is not customisable. I don't have any use for the reports Tanda has but I do export the data in the system and build my own reports. I would like a leave liability by team or business area report. A longest hours worked report. I have been promise GPS time punches for a while now and am yet to see any progress made, this is an imperative function for my business. i would like the ability to edit the award interpretation before exporting. Currently i export to excel as our Payroll provider is not integrated. So i can manually change what i need to, but then Tanda is different to what was actually paid. I would like the ability to edit in in Tanda so that everything is current, correct and aligned.

Antwort von Tanda

Appreciate your review and feedback Kassy!

Frances
Practice Coordinator in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Innovative, effective with great support

Kommentare: This is efficient, innovative, time saving software. Keeps staff on time and accountable. Very user friendly. The team at TANDA are very responsive, helpful and always listen to the customer. I have been very impressed with it and the company who own and run it. I have recommended it over and over and no-one I know has been disappointed.

Tanda makes managing staff very simple, excellent graphs to indicate rostering, easy to enter leave, directly imports into MYOB for payroll. Constantly being updated by the enthusiastic staff to keep up to date with requirements in the workforce.

No cons really, would like a better way to indicate when staff take leave and they have no entitlements.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review and feedback Frances!

Bronwyn
Admin and Finance in Australien
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tanda does the job

Kommentare: Staff breaks are a give with TANDA, we don't have to enforce breaks. Time-sheets are accurate and in live time. TANDA has eliminated the need to data entry payroll, it is more accurate, on-boarding is easier.
Fine tuning leave and local rule sets can be tricky but workable in the framework once you understand the limitations of TANDA.
Overall we have found TANDA to be a great product.

Tanda is a user friendly service that works, gets the data in live time and provides accurate and timely feedback on costings and reporting of your payroll costings. We can set it up to push live data through to the cost centres we choose saving time and money for management reporting.

Leave approvals are open ended, managers and supervisors can approve any amount of leave, regardless of staff entitlements.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Bron. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Jason K
Jason K
Gaming & Operations Manager in Australien

Tanda Review

Kommentare: It has been positive overall.

The systems and processes are continuously improving. They are forever evolving and each business has different idiosyncratic problems and needs. So to see ongoing improvement with problems is great to see.

Some of the reporting and the ability to look at reports in different views. The reports are one dimensional rather than being multi-dimensional. This is not to say that these reports are terrible or don't provide insights. Some of them are very good and provide excellent insights.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review and feedback Jason!

Kate
Assistant director in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tanda review

The rostering platform is extremely easy to use. The ability to copy a roster over one week to the next is great and ensures consistency for our team and children (we are a childcare service). The rostering platform also clearly alerts you to staff unavailability and highlights when necessary certificates and qualifications are set to expire.

Payroll configuration has been an issue lately but prior to this it was easy and efficient to use.

Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value For Maoney

TANDA has tons of great features and support is fantastic. Several of the features I'd requested were implemented quickly which shows the effort going into continual improvement

the reporting is limited to what comes in the box. It would be good to be able to export our data to use in a BI tool like Tableau

Antwort von Tanda

Appreciate your review and feedback!

Alicia
HR MANAGER in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not up to scratch

Kommentare: Sign up and sales were great.. then it went down hill with the above mentioned issues.

- desktop look - easy to roster/view timesheets

- support is the worst, never return calls/emails, waited 2 weeks for a reply (which wasn't helpful), all overseas NOT in Australia like promised -doesn't integrate well with MYOB - multiple issues with integration -Limited customization - no where near what was promised in sales - restricted in onboard process

Antwort von Tanda

Hi Alicia, We received your review on Capterra and we apologise to hear you've had a horrible experience with us. Rest assured, we will get in touch with you to hear more of your feedback and make changes to these problems that are causing you difficulty with the product/team. Thank you for sending us your thoughts. We always appreciate the honest feedback. Our priority is always knowing what the clients have to say above anything else. If you have any more concerns, please give us a call at +61 300 859 117. Cheers, The Tanda Team

Stephen
Head of Finance in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software and Service

Tanda is intuitive to use and is front and center in the management of our business. Any time we have questions they are handled promptly and fully. I cannot recommend Tanda highly enough,

I can think of nothing which is lacking.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Stephen. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Jacob
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, even better price

Kommentare: Tanda has been very responsive. Customer service has been top notch. Really easy to get ahold of someone when needed. Product works great. If there is something you don't like there is a good chance they will change it. They listen to their customers.

Picture integration, employee access to request days off. Can't beat the price.

Pay periods. The currently only have e a bi-weekly and monthly set ups. If you pay semimonthly like myself you had to do some workarounds to generate reports to an Excel sheet rather than to the interface. Made it to where I couldn't use a lot if the fuclnctions of the software. Hopefully they fix this soon.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review and feedback Jacob!

Kayleigh
HR Coordinator in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fast, accurate data

Kommentare: -Timesheet accuracy
-Face recognition
-Detailed staff profiles
-Easy roster planning

The software is fast, the input is accurate and easy to use, like face recognition and time accuracy.....

Not enough functions yet (I know they are always developing) Need to add in a way for the business to contact all staff and for staff to confirm/reject their weekly rosters by accepting them when they are sent to their devices. Need more ways to add comments in to rosters/staff profiles so they stay with that staff member until the account is deactivated

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review and feedback Kayleigh!

Brett
Practice manager in Australien
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We use Tanda effectively for rostering and electronic time sheets

Kommentare: Effective rostering

Effective for rostering allows us to check staffing across the entire company at glance. The electronic time cards are also a great tool.

Still not integrated with Veterinary Award . without the integration it is difficult to combine with payroll. Once integrated we will save a lot of time and money.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Brett. We very much appreciate your feedback.

Fiona
Director in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tanda Review

Kommentare: I am solving the issue of staff arriving late for their shift with Tanda - what gets clocked is what gets paid so there is a big i captive for them to be on time.

I love that my staff can enter leave requests direct into tanda which once approve show up on my roster each week. My staff love that they get a text each week and can easily see their rostered shifts

I have not found any cons with this software

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Fiona. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Lauren
Financial Controller in Australien

Tanda Review

Kommentare: Overall our experience with Tanda and their teams has been positive. We've had the usual teething issues and times where things didn't work how we would like but Tanda have always been there to assist, listen and try to fix the issues.

- handled our complex award for costings - reasonably easy to use - good customer service/support - constantly improving the product based on user feedback

- a few aspects it doesn't handle well

Antwort von Tanda

Appreciate your review and feedback Lauren!

Daisy
Head of Marketing in UK

So straightforward to use - intuitive interface and incredibly helpful customer support!

How easy it is to use. Everything works exactly as it should do, and it takes no time at all to go in and sort timesheets or check who is in the office. I love that it takes pics when you use the clocking-in tablet so you can be extra certain that people don't check in on someone else's behalf.

It is definitely more suited to people who work shifts. It would be fab if there was an option when you set up a user to select either 'shift' or 'set hours' and then just put their hours in right from the start. It would also be great if you could download all of the photos that are taken, as we really wanted to turn these into a video at the end of the year :)

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Daisy. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Renaldo
Medical Administrator in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I find Tanda very user-friendly. Great product and real value for money.

Kommentare: Accuracy has improved . There is no need to worry about complying to the specific Awards. Saving lots of time on payroll processing.

Very user-friendly. Very easy to set up . Various reports available. Very accurate and up to date with latest Awards.

Additional reports would ad value ,for example leave summary reports.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Renaldo. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Doug
Operations Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great looking and easy to use time clock!

Kommentare: Great product and great customer service!

User-friendly and nice looking graphic interface.

I have no complaints, to be truthfully honest.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review and feedback Doug!

Brianne
Secretary in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tanda made a huge difference for my company.

Kommentare: Before Tanda all my employees would simply text me their hours and at what job sites. We all know that isn't the most accurate way to keep track of hours. I can already tell I will be saving a lot of money having Tanda's easy time clock app.

The time-clock app makes it easy and accurate for my carpenters to clock in/out right on site with the click of a button. Its very simple to use and even my older employees caught on quickly.

So far nothing, the software has more to offer than I even need. The prices aren't bad either, before deciding on Tanda I researched several other apps and no prices compared.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Brianne. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Christian
Christian
Director in Australien

Excellent and easy

Software is quite easy to set up but more importantly quite easy to use for employees. Product support and help is exceptional and the whiole team hasbeen very helpfull. I was guided through the steps and any queries were asked very promptly. Integration with QuickBooks & KOUNTA is a great feature.

The superannuation add on has to be seperatly activated due to privacy law requirements - I wish I had known this upfront as I started onboarding without it. Only a minor issue though as only two employees were affected.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Christian. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Pankaj
Pankaj
Chief Operations Manager in Australien
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tanda Review

Usability, Time clocks can be used at multiple location. Easy to manage hours in correct and efficient manner

Software is good. It should allow to send custom text messages or emails to employees.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review and feedback Pankaj!

Digital Imaging Specialist in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good time tracking service with Great Potential

Kommentare: Previously we had issues geolocking our employees to logging into their time cards on site, Tanda solves this with its use of the iPads at our workplace that require our employees to log in from those devices. Tanda then seamlessly imports over our time cards to our payroll service so that we can easily track and pay employees without any workarounds.

Customer Service and ease of use, was easy to get set up and at a very affordable price.

User interface and menus sometimes felt cluttered and could use a clean up. a More streamlined and focused homepage specifically.

Antwort von Tanda

Appreciate your review and feedback Chris!

Ivan
Finance Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform

Kommentare: I love Tanda. If there is ever an issue, it's resolved quickly without a fuss. The constant upgrades to the platform shows that Tanda is keeping up with the times.

Love that all the hard work with payroll is taken care of by Tanda

A few more reporting features would be good, but time will sort those out

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Ivan. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.