Über Condo Control

Spare Zeit und Geld durch die Automatisierung der Eigentumswohnungs-, Hauseigentümer- oder Hausverwaltung mit einer führenden, nutzerfreundlichen und funktionsreichen webbasierten Software.

Erfahre mehr über Condo Control

Comprehensive, not difficult to use, full complement of features.

I have had the software in my condo for 2 years and have had no negative experiences yet, just wish it was installed sooner for our condo.

Bewertungen zu Condo Control

Condo Control hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 164 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Condo Control bereits verwendet?

Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Shahla

User friendly , easy navigation and switching between different corporations

No issue with condo control software and phone app.

Olivier
Executive Assistant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helping property management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This platform is easy to learn, mostly intuitive and definitely one of the best tool we can work with in property management.

Condo Control allows to access our database of residents easily, allowing us to find the information we need fast and accurately. The announcement allow us to prepare and send memos right away or delay, this way we can prepare memos ahead of time with the guarantee it will be sent at the right moment.

The Classified Ad section is not as intuitive as one could hope, but with a bit of tweaking, it can assist the need of our residents and property manager.

Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A basic program.

Kommentare: CCC is a big improvement over emails for recordkeeping because it allows access to the entire board and keeps track of outstanding issues. But there aren't good search features so that as time goes on it is more and more difficult to find records of past issues. Also the requirement to post a service request then go back in to add photos is cumbersome - you should be able to attach photos when creating the request.

It provides a communication platform for multiple categories of users to connect and access information. It is generally offered to client buildings free by property management and security companies.

The library function is very limited re size of documents permitted and the organization of documents. The reporting functions are awkward making it difficult to search for or organize issues that were the subject of complaints or incident reports. The summary reports don't show key information so the detailed reports need to be reviewed.

Antwort von Condo Control

Hi there, We truly appreciate your feedback! I wanted to let you know we heard your feedback and we implement changes in our new reporting system that addresses all those issues. Please contact your account manager at (888) 762-6636 so they could assist you further. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

Suzanne
Condo Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Condominium Manager

Kommentare: I have been using CCC for many years if not a decade! When I think of Condo Control I think of professionalism, efficiency, positive growth and great support. That is a full package service! Keep up the great work!

Residential Database and Purchase Order modules are easy to use, provide good features and reports that are very helpful to run a building. But what I truly love about CCC from early on in my days working with this service is the willingness and openness of the CCC Team and [sensitive content hidden] to take Managers' suggestions to improve improve the system. It is such a pleasure dealing with the whole Team! Thank you all for all that you do!

Well that is a tricky question, I like all features of CCC; but every system has room for improvement. I would like to see a few improvements with the Purchase Orders, like being able to print off a copy without opening new windows; or being alerted to duplicate invoices, but being as pro-active as they are I know the Team is working on this already!

Gowri
General Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Condo Management Software

Kommentare: I have been using Condo Control Central for the last 3 years to assist in managing my condominium corporations. I love the way I can easily send announcements to everyone associated with the condominium from owners to tenants to staff on building related issues quickly and easily. CCC team listens well to feedback and implements product upgrade requests much mnore quickly than other software in the market.

The software is easy to use and can be learned very quickly. The interface is clean and self explanatory.

The maintenance that takes place at 9:00 p.m. in the night. If this can be pushed back to later in the night or early hours like 5:00 a.m., it would be perfect.

Phylicia
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Condo Control

Kommentare: Condo Control makes my life easier as Property Manager.

As a property manager, having the building data available in the palm of my hands is an asset.

Sometimes there’s too many functions - but this could also be taken as a positive.

Bob
Security Supervisor in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy usage makes life easier to handle

Entering parcels is easy due to the multiple login page, Search for residents is a snap. Residents do not stand idly to receive parcel or parking permits.

As a concierge, and leader of a crew of security guards, the program does what it is advertised. Multiple logging of parcels, ease of producing parking permits, setting up new residents and owners in the data base can be done with relative ease.

Tatiana
Executive Assitant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's Pretty Good

Kommentare: Most issues we have have no solution so not such a great experience.

The easy navigation and user-friendly interface.

The announcements are not as customizable as we were led to believe, not able to delete visitors from an account, announcements are not able to have attachments and only the message can be viewed to now I have to make all documents images to have them seen by our residents.

Kelly
Security supervisor in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Condo control

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been a overall easy to use and effective.

Ease if access control. Inventory control parking registration.

Filling out questionnaires. The inability to edit reports

Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use of CCC since 2015 for 4 buildings/340 units

Kommentare: Transition to this platform was relatively painless and well supported by back office and software support. Features are being added but slowly. Not yet transitioned to using credit card payment or proxy/e-vote collection on the site.

Fairly easy to use, though not crazy about the fact that "people" and "units" got mixed together, but you get used to it. Decent options for creating emails or documents on the site and choosing where these should go. Improving with being able to add photos etc.

No alerts for bulletin boards or classified ads, though I have been asking for this "feature" for 3 years! Would be nice to have a way to tie a public web page to the internal one, so don't need to support separate wordpress site

Antwort von Condo Control

Hi there, Thank you for your response! As a client first organization, our product is directly shaped by the feedback we receive from our clients. Our rational behind limiting alerts in our Discussion Board & Classified Ads modules is to ensure that residents don¿t unsubscribe from our emails as a result of being inundated with emails every time someone creates a new thread or posts a reply. If residents unsubscribe from emails associated with CCC then they would also no longer receive email notifications for vital updates from their property management team. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

Augusto
President in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software to help manage all aspects of condo management

Ease of use and functionality. The software has allowed us to organize and keep track of different aspects of the condo management in our building. The team continues integrating new modules and they are very receptive to feedback from clients.

There are certain modules like Maintenance that are bit outdated and it doesn't allow us to implement a comprehensive plan that could be integrated with the rest of the modules. Also, it would be amazing if the software could be integrated with other systems in the market to control access to the building (access control) so there is only one data base to be updated.

Martha
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CCC is necessary for successful organization as a multi portfolio property manager

Kommentare: The best part about this company is their customer service, even if you are having issues with something on the site. Each building is assigned a support person who you can reach out to for support and they provide one on one video instruction to help guide you. I have only had a positive experience with CCC.

CCC is user friendly both as the administrator (Property Manager) as a regular client (Resident). It assists with organizing the constant communication flowing through my email inbox and ensures all tasks are tracked until completion.

There is nothing negative that I can say about this software.

Angela
Property Manger in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great One Stop Information Management for Condo Communities

Kommentare: Rather than running two systems of records we rely entirely on condo control for suite records. It allows us to produce reports and search information easily.

Nice that residents can log in and change their profile information themselves to keep us updated. Also good to be able to see history of a suite (amenity bookings, parcels received, violations etc)

There are some features where it would be nice as an administrator to do a select all and then update particularly if a predecessor has not kept up with closing service tickets or incident reports.

Pakorn
Executive Concierge in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Head Concierge

Kommentare: Very good and user friendly in many functions

Easy to use and many features option. Data correction and archive feature that is helpful even though you have deleted from the main screen. the layout of the screen are well designed.

Search engine still need to improve - not precise and in term of key word search for example if I search unit 2104 I should get only resident of unit 2104 but I got many data that not related what I am searching.

Larry
Director in Kanada
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Condo Control Review

Kommentare: As indicated it is a very useful tool to assist with efficient and effective condo management. It has made a significant difference in the way we can stay onto of issues with owners.

As a Condo Board member and Treasurer I appreciate the ease with which I can access required information and documentation. We have successfully deployed Service Request features to track all required owner/tenants assistance which becomes an extensive log of what is going on. No more calls to security to fix routine/non-emergency issues. All requests must be logged to that the Board can better manage the response of management.

I haven’t yet encountered disappoint in the product.

Harry
Project Manager in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How I like Condo Control Cental

I really like that all the information I need is available. From Board meeting minutes to quotations for services or products the corporation has purchased it's all there. I like that I can book an elevator or a BBQ without having to go down to the concierge and hope he or she is not tied up with anyone. I also like the notification system, keeps me in the loop on everything going on in the building. Helps to arrange a schedule if needed.

Originally it took some time to find everything but after a few times navigating it became very easy to use. I can't say I have any other negative things to say.

Donna
Condominium Manager in Kanada

One stop - save time

Kommentare: I am located at the site so having the latest information available is very helpful.

The easy of moving from one section to another makes my day so much easier. All the information and notes are just a click away.

The only issue I have is a recent change has made inputting dates into vacation a little more difficult. The pop up screen with the most recent changes overlays on top of the calendar.

Antwort von Condo Control

Hi Donna, Thank you for your feedback! We try to make our platform as customizable as possible while trying to make it simple to use. Your customer success manager will be contacting you to resolve this issue. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

Ripal
Security guard in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best software!

Kommentare: So farvit has been great

The ease of use because being user i find it very easy to find all the features

There should be more features like a seperate tab for all the forms of building

Myra
Senior Property Manager in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of Working, Announcement templates and violation tracking are great tools - plus convenience of holding back deposit in case of damages.

Nothing that I can really identify; Price increases each year

Leanne
Association Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Condo Control Central is the way to go.

Kommentare: The homeowners love this software. They are able to access all of the information they need at the click of a button. It not only helps them, but saves me time and I am able to focus on other matters.

The software is easy to learn and easy to use. I wish all of my properties would make the switch to CCC.

The e-blast feature was challenging at first when trying to use bullet points. We let our representative know the problem and she worked with us and the issue was resolved quickly.

Jennifer
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Communication Tool

Kommentare: Ease of communication.

Condo Control Central is easy to use and a great tool for communicating with others.

Condo Control Central has so many features at times it is overwhelming getting everything setup.

Gabriel
Operations Administrator in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Condo Control is an Absolutely vital resource

Extremely convenience multi-purpose total that simplifies and streamlines a lot of our office's work.

It can be buggy at times, and lacks a few features I think could boost it's usefulness.

Robert
Security in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software!!

Ease of use and reliability is very important to me. lots of features, I use it on a daily basis. I've recommended Condo Control to some of my friends in the property management field.

I've yet to experience any major problems, few times they've done site maintenance in the morning, but that's completely understandable as software does need to be updated from time to time. so it's not really a big issue .Overall amazing service.

MOlly
Condominium Administrator in Kanada
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

condo control review

Kommentare: it helps our condo run on a daily basis

tenant portals, amenity bookings, service requests

resolving issues with customer service can be really frustrating

Sachin
Concierge in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get condo control otherwise you will be tensed.

Kommentare: Great and would like to recommend this service to ither property management as well where I am working.

Ease of using all features on your finger tips.

I would say adding feature of logging multiple parcels with condo control mobile application is still missing. Right now we have to scan each parcel separately but in desktop version there's a option which allows us to enter multiple units simultaneously order to log in the received parcels for tenants.