Über TeamPassword

Passwort-Management nur für Gruppen, Teams und Unternehmen. Verwalte deine gemeinsamen Logins auf schnelle, einfache und sichere Art und Weise.

Erfahre mehr über TeamPassword

Google single sign-on (Google SSO) integration works well and means even fewer passwords. Customer support is great.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have an android app.

Bewertungen zu TeamPassword

TeamPassword hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 74 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TeamPassword bereits verwendet?

Mike
Mike
CEO in Kanada

Team Password: Smoothly And Easily Connect Your Entire Team

Kommentare: For a large team with many different passwords and levels of access or for a smaller team with individual passwords TeamPassword is the perfect choice. As a team our passwords are safe and for our clients their passwords are safe as well which generates trust and more business. It is easy and efficient to use TeamPassword to be able to search and share passwords throughout the team for our clients. At the same time it is essential to keep different access levels limited and TeamPassword handles this need too.

TeamPassword keeps the information up to date in one spot making it easy to transfer clients between team members. The ability to limit access and create individual groups. You are also able to add your own passwords and limit them to yourself which is a plus.

On occasion TeamPassword closes without saving the information it dropped when I want to reference multiple pages to grab the username, password, and URL leaving no choice but to start over. Loading can be slow at times.

Elliot
Director of Operations in Japan

Straightforward, easy to use and secure Password Manager

Kommentare: TeamPassword is a great tool and, of course, the team features are front and centre. It is so easy to add my team members and share any logins needed for collaboration on projects. It would be impossible to calculate how much time the Google Chrome Extention has saved me. The whole product is so easy to use and so quickly becomes vital that I couldn't imagine going back to not having a password manager.

The best feature of TeamPassword is its great Google Chrome integration. It's easy to use, and the site detection and password auto-fill are snappy and saves so much time. TeamPassword's encryption also gives us peace of mind and helps us meet our security requirements for our customers.

Not much missing, to be honest. Options to add different formats of details besides passwords would be good if we wanted to save company card details for example.

vor 12 Monaten

Hey Elliot, Thank you for taking the time to leave TeamPassword a review. We're glad we've been able to save you and your team time and provide peace of mind. We've heard from several customers that additional templates would be handy. If you have any specific suggestions, please reach out to support@teampassword.com and let us know! Best, Tony

Jordan
Front-end Developer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool with even better potential

Kommentare: I think TeamPassword has the potential to be a great product once some of the bugs are worked out.

A clean and easy to user interface that makes it easy to share credentials across our entire team.

TeamPassword can be a bit buggy. Sometimes I have to sign in multiple times in one session. Also when trying to add new team members to groups, it can sometimes take 3-4 times before it truly saves.

vor 10 Monaten

Hey Jordan, We appreciate the review and the honesty. Have you already reported those bugs to our support team at support@teampassword.com? If you haven't, could you so that we can look into them? Thanks! Tony

CEO in Australien

No more forgotten Passwords

Kommentare: My overall experience with Teampassword has been excellent. Their team is extremely friendly and respond in a very timely manner if I ever need them. They are releasing new features regularly and on a very good trajectory.

Teampassword is extremely easy to use and implement across my entire team. It has also enabled us the ability to easily and securely share access across a global team.

Sometimes the autofill does not work. But very minor.

Mark
CEO in Simbabwe
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saving Time while creating security

Kommentare: Very good platform and great support.

With TeamPassword we are able to create multiple division groups and share with relevant staff ensuring all team members have access to platforms they need when they need. If they don't have access updating access is quick and easy. For contractors its as easy to create a group for them to access the platforms they require.

Mainly the price. I think it's a good product but overpriced at $5 per user per month.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Mark, Thank you for the thorough review. I'm glad that you've found our core functionalities easy to use. We are looking at ways to better handle secure record sharing with contractors. If you have a few spare minutes, I'd love to get your thoughts. Best, Tony P.S. TeamPassword is $5 per user per month on a monthly plan. If you switch to yearly, the price drops to $4.16. Contact support@teampassword.com if you'd like to make that change!

Rhys
Head of Finance in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and does what it does well

Kommentare: Great experience. It's simple, cost effective and does a great job. I very much like TeamPassword!

This system does not really need to integrate into anything else (that we have found) and is therefore super easy to implement and rollout. It's a great (and cost-effective) way of sharing passwords with individuals and teams. I love the fact there is a mobile app so you can be anywhere and if you need a password it's there. The Chrome extension is great - it suggests passwords for the site so you don't have to search. Go TeamPassword!

I think the team sharing options could do with a little bit of work, but I need to chat to the team about their experiences first.

Shahrul
Shahrul
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best of password storer

TeamPassword is a really good software that i have use it to store all of my account password, and also can be use to easily share some of the account login details that i shared with my partner and colleague.

Sometimes, the login details won't pop-up when i am opening the website. I had to manually fill up the login details. The software should able to detect every website that i have save the login details in it.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

TeamPassword review

TeamPassword help my team to manage password that we shared for some of the account that we are sharing. It really helpful as it will help us to login to different sites easily without having to remember the password and especially when the password is changed from the original.

It is a simple program that really excellent with what it is intended to do. I personally don't have anything that i dislike with the program.

Anastasia
Executive Assistant in USA

Manages All Login Info Well

I have been using TeamPassword for about two years now, and it has proven to be easy to use and is great for managing all of the company's passwords. It has helpful features that can separate passwords into categories as well as limit access to certain passwords.

The only issue I have had with TeamPassword is that it sometimes has technical issues with allowing me to view passwords or input the login info when I click on the login that I am needing.

TeamPassword is nice

Kommentare: I love it, and I will be always using it.

It makes life easier, with just one extension you have all your passwords. The best part is when me and a co-worker are sharing passwords, we don;t have to keep asking for it, Teampassword just makes it much easier for us.

Nothing to not like about it. It does everything I need and its UI/UX is really friendly and nice to use.

Asad
Web Developer in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hide and Secure Passwords using TeamPassword

Kommentare: It's time saving as you don' t have to look for passwords on different places.You don't have to do "Forgot Password" again and again.You can share and generate secure password.It's easy to use and manage.

This is the best place to organised passwords on one place with peace of mind to being very secure.It gives the option of auto generating password and sharing with your team. In short its best for hiding and securing your password details.

I have not experience any issue yet. So far so good.

letztes Jahr

Hey Asad, Happy to hear that you're loving TeamPassword! The password generator is one of my personal favorite features, it makes it so easy to update passwords. Please reach out if you have any suggestions on how we could improve the product to make your life even easier.

VP of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good, standard password sharing solution

Kommentare: Very customer service oriented and easy to talk to a live person. That's been the biggest draw as a small organization. Pricing has gone up quite a bit over the last year and no additional features were added so that has been our biggest concern.

Setting up teams to share the passwords is very easy and the Chrome extension makes it easy to use multiple times a day.

The autofill sometimes doesn't work and there is no option to autosave the passwords into Team Password directly from the website you are using.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave TeamPassword a review. We appreciate it. I'm glad that you find the sharing functionality and Chrome extension easy. We take pride in "ease of use." Could you send me a list of some of the websites that don't autofill? We're improving the autofill functionality by identifying commonalities between sites where it doesn't work. Regarding the autosave feature, that's in the works! We hope to have it out in a few months, so stay tuned. If you have any other feature requests or suggestions for improvements, please reach out. Best, Tony

Horacio
Senior Integrations Specialist in UK
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to share credentials with your team

Kommentare: When we receive credentials from a customer for our systems to connect to their systems, it is a best practice to share that password with other team members in case you are not available when issues arise. TeamPassword lets you do this securely and conveniently.

It allows you to share credentials in a secure way with other members of your team. Encrypted. You can have different teams and select which ones to share a given password with

If you lose your TeamPassword credentials, you cannot recover your account. It would be nice to have a browser plugin to autofill the credentials when needed, similar to those built by password management tools like LastPass and BitWarden

Antwort von TeamPassword

Hi Horacio! I'm Tony, the Director of Operations at TeamPassword. We are so glad you enjoy our password manager and find it easy to use. You mentioned a browser plugin would be nice - we have one! In fact, we have browser plugins for Chrome / Firefox / and Safari. I use mine all the time and agree it makes logging in to high traffic sites much faster. If you need help finding where to download them, let us know, we're happy to help.

clement
Lead programmer in Sambia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Team password review

Kommentare: The ease with which passwords are stored in a central place, ease of etrival

The level of encryption, password management, and password database

Introducing an integrated 2FA system that can be linked to other authenticators such as those that are created by Microsoft or Google

letztes Jahr

Hi Clement, Thank you for leaving your review. We do have a 2FA system that can work with any authenticator app, including Google Authenticator and Authy. If you have questions, please get in touch with support@teampassword.com, and one of our customer support/success representatives can help you set these up. Best, Tony

Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Remembering Credentialls

Kommentare: My experience has been a positive one. It is easy and quick to log in and get the information I need. I can easily modify existing entries and change the information as needed.

I like that we are able to categorize our clients and keep all of the necessary credentials in one place for all of their accounts.

There isn't much to dislike. It does everything it should with remembering credentials.

Antwort von TeamPassword

Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you find TeamPassword easy to use! We pride ourselves on being simple and effective. Please reach out if you have any issues / requests - we'd be happy to hear from you. Tony Director of Operations at TeamPassword

Valerie
Manager and Business Owner in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Professional and Easy to Use!

Kommentare: None.

Ease of use! Quick access right in my browser and keeps everything secure for my clients while allowing me to do my work efficiently. In-app password generator is simple but has lots of options for quick editing. Groups keep things organized within each of my organizations. Simple to train other co-workers how to use; everyone in my office now loves TeamPassword! I dont know how I lived without it!

No mobile app as of yet. To assign new users to a group, you have to individually add them into each group; takes too much time. Moving passwords isn't difficult if you are only moving a few passwords. Otherwise, it takes forever.

Melissa
Principal in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Experience has been good overall but we've run into some annoyances along the way

Kommentare: Ability to add/edit/remove logins, team members and clients easily, ease of use with browser.

Can organize passwords by groups - this was the most important feature we were looking for, and the Chrome extension makes it very easy to use. Easy to add/remove users as needed and I feel secure overall.

Inability to bulk remove all passwords in a group - this is very time consuming when a client is no longer with us and we want to remove them, we have to click into every individual item to do so. Firefox extension has been on/off since the beginning. And I don't know any good way to use TP on mobile other than opening it in a browser and copying/pasting.

Luke
Director of IT in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall it's been pretty good. The software is simple and straight forward.

Kommentare: Passwords are kept out of spread sheets and can be centrally managed and shared across the team.

Like groups and giving users access to passwords via groups. It has a chrome and firefox browser plugin to make things a little easier.

Need to click into and entry in order to copy a password. Should be able to be done via right click or shortcut in the list. It "seems" like i need to log in over and over. I understand there is probably a security concern, but if there was an option to stay logged in longer. Also come out with an Opera extension, we use many different browsers for testing, etc. I was also hoping that the Google login SSO that was just released would make the relog in issue less of a problem, but it almost takes longer to use it vs the normal login. Google keeps you signed in longer, but having it open the tab and then having to close the tab, get back to original tab, click on the extension again is actually a slower process.

Marija
Executive Assistant in Serbien

10/10 recomending!

Kommentare: I am very happy with TP. Our company is using it and we are very satisfied.

It is easy ti use. Very user-friendly, password generator is my favorite!

I would like to see more sharing options.

letztes Jahr

Hi Marija, Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We're glad that you and Bobsled Marketing continue to love TeamPassword. The password generator is definitely an easy tool to create secure logins. Please let us know what sharing options you wish you had. We're constantly reviewing the platform to find ways to better meet our users' needs and that's precisely the kind of information we're looking for! Best, Tony

Katarina
Marketing Coordinator in Serbien
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very useful

Kommentare: Very useful tool, daily used by our whole team

It's easy to use and works like a charm, we'd be lost without it

Occasional issues with the Chrome add on

Antwort von TeamPassword

Hi Katarina! We're ecstatic that you're such a fan of TeamPassword. I'm sorry that you've had occasional issues with the Chrome add-on. It did go down briefly in early Oct. 2021 but have since fixed those bugs. If you ever experience problems again, please get in touch with support@teampassword.comom so that we can resolve them right away. Tony TeamPassword Director of Operations

Danilo
PPC Manager in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

No-frills, easy to use, the best for distributed teams.

Kommentare: Sharing passwords of client accounts with remote and highly distributed teams is always a complicated process. TeamPassword gave us the ease of use to be quickly understood by the full team and the security to easily share those passwords to our teams, with the added advantage of not needing to remember them!

It is super intuitive, easy to start using, and the chrome extension is flawless and fast. After trying a few of the most known password managers for teams on the market, I am sure this is the best for distributed teams.

By being so intuitive and easy to start, there is also a small trade-off of fancy (somewhat unnecessary) advanced capabilities such as dashboard views of all passwords. But I wouldn't even consider this a flaw... it is just no-frills. They use Google Authenticator as their 2factor which makes sense, but as some competitors have their own (paid) alternative to that, adding here too.

letztes Jahr

Danilo, Thank you for leaving us such a detailed and thoughtful review! We really appreciate it. I'm glad to hear that you've found the interface intuitive. That's our goal. We believe that the easier cybersecurity tools are to use, the more likely people will use them. Which is especially important for businesses and teams.

mike
senior accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective!

Very easy to use and organize all your passwords and your clients' passwords.

the graphics haven't changed much in a couple years...

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Mike. I'm glad that we're able to provide you with the cloud-based solution that you needed. We're working on the graphics. Reach out if you have any specific suggestions!

Yair
President in Argentinien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saves me and my co workers time. Helps us be more productive. Great team password manager.

* Makes it easy to share passwords/accounts with groups of coworkers * I don't have to remember passwords, don't have to use post-its or spreadsheets or IM passwords to coworkers * Great team password manager for agencies and development teams, etc. * Google single sign-on (Google SSO) integration works well and means even fewer passwords * Customer support is great

I'm looking forward to the release of the iPhone and Android app companions

Stephanie
Content Strategist in USA

Easy to use and helpful

Kommentare: My experience with TeamPassword has been very positive, and I think the rest of my team would say the same.

I like that it's very user-friendly. I also use the Chrome extension of TeamPassword a LOT — it's been a lifesaver for easily logging in to sites and tools each day.

There are no cons that I can think of. The tool does everything I need it to.

Antwort von TeamPassword

Thanks for your review Stephanie! We're excited to have you and your team as a customer!

Armin
Team Lead in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Don't need more than this

easy to use and gets the job done, always!

during last 3-4 years I remember only one day with issues and TP team was on it 100%

Antwort von TeamPassword

Armin, I'm glad that we have been able to provide you with reliable service over the years. Our customer support team is live and aims to respond within 5 minutes of requests. Please let us know if you ever have issues again in the future - we'll be sure be on it again! Tony Director of Operations at TeamPassword