Viewing On Line Commerce in 3D

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Jim P.
e-Commerce Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to offer financed products through 3D Cart and Klarna which has helped our on-line sales. It appears that 3D cart has a ways to go to make their web services seamless for less than IT Manager level users.

Vorteile: Initially because it allowed us to utilize Klarna. As we converted from ARI, I found that the site was much easier to navigate and manage than ARI.

Nachteile: Sizing of the photos. Some of the pages require a specific size of photo which isn't readily available. I haven't identified the path to convert what I want to what will fit, so my photos aren't consistent and frankly look amateur. When asked, the 3D staff said that they don't have a solution for this.

Very Intense Shopping Cart

Jessica L.
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having an oversized website can be a huge headache. But breaking things down to parts and structuring them to the 3D Cart system has made it much easier to keep things organized.

Vorteile: It works well with any level of developer. For beginners you can make and publish a product with just a name, pic and price. But the more savvy can get as detailed on the products and functionality as they want. The site even allows for custom programming and html mock ups. So as a simple to diverse system, this has been the best I've seen. And I have tried many platforms. This has been my favorite. And when they say "unlimited" they mean Unlimited.

Nachteile: Having such a large website sometimes things break and take time to fix. But they do have 24 hour support to help.

Love my website!

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Katie P.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Allows me to offer a large number a variations for my products
Free shipping for specific items only
Integration with Canada Post
Huge database with How To info
Helpful customer service, quick to phone and the chat feature is handy

Nachteile: Occasional glitches where buttons won't work or tricky to find some menu options
templates are not very customizable unless you have strong coding skills

Excellent product

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Robert J.
Business Owner
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have used 3dCart for my online store probably for more than 10 years now, and I have been completely satisfied with their program and with their customer service. Their software is easy to use and easy to learn. I had them set up the program for me when I first began and it is still working smoothly today.

Vorteile: ease of use, updates are automatically applied and are not done very often so there is no disruption, excellent service support, flexible program can be easily customized, competitive pricing, excellent tutorials, no coding skill is necessary for use, good communication from the company
from

Nachteile: too many options for add ons for similar types of add on modules, a lot of space wasted on the screen (better now with the latest upgrade), finding photos in file manager is difficult

Easy to use & great support

Bewertet am 17.8.2016
Stephen H.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We wrote our own website prior to using 3dcart and when tablets & smart phones started to be a big chunk of the search & buying we had to do something. 3dcart's system is so much easier that writing code. You can have a product added within just a few minutes. The cost saving in time pays for it's self over and over again. Plus now it automatically adjusts for every size screen and type of device like the smart phones ect.

Vorteile: The program has just about everything we need and other stuff to grow into. The support people are great, they help us when needed and normally solve my issues and questions in a few hours or less.

Nachteile: They have changed over to a new platform last year but most of the knowledge base questions and answers are for the old platform. So the directions are misleading because stuff has moved around to different places on the site. They still allow use of the old platform and really should force customer's to use the new version and update the knowledgebase.

the best ecommerce shopping cart software

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Success Adviser
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Well-priced service with plenty of customization options and excellent customer support!

Vorteile: unparalleled customization options. Solid customer support. Lots of payment gateway options. Integration with Google Sponsored, ebay, etc. Cheaper than the competition. Most importantly, the ability to tag items with metadata and key words for SEO purposes.

Nachteile: There's a few small glitches. Returns of individual line items is not easy. Sometimes the username/password input seems to freeze up. Knowledge base still references old platform. But overall well worth it.

Great Company but difficult to get help when you need it

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Bill B.
General Manager
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience until recently has been very good. I could generally figure out what I needed to do on my own. However, I don't it is anything special any longer.

Vorteile: Versatility, variety of plugins. Nice templates.

Nachteile: Customer service has really declined in the years I have used this software. When I first started you could get hold of someone early in the morning. Now it takes an executive order from Trump.

It is fairly easier program to operate.

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Lillian B.
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use it to enter in orders for our durable medical equipment. It allows us to print and/or email invoices instantly to our customers.

Vorteile: The way the format is set up. They have made several improvements over the last couple of years. Some good and some are not.

Nachteile: There is an Icon at the lower left of the program for messages. It cannot me moved to another part of the screen and no way to opt out of having that feature according to customer service. Also, when you accidentally enter an invalid password IT TAKES FOREVER for it to go blank so the password can be re-entered. It reminds me of the old dial-up response before high speed. And last it does not always import into our QuckBooks correctly and is time consuming to figure out why.

Solid Sofware with API Capabilities

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Karolyn S.
Developer

Vorteile: opportunity to customize is not limited. We've been using 3D cart for about 5 years. I've been mostly happy with how it works. If you have some development background, that helps but is not required. The import/export features and the ability to have control over your site is where they shine. Customer returns are off -- you can return an order easy enough, but if you're returning single line items, it doesn't work -- you have to band-aid that part. Customer service is stellar. For the price, it offers a lot of functionality and opportunity for 3rd party integrations.

Nachteile: the actual back end phone order/customer service/returns etc needs tweaked.

#1 eCommerce Software

Bewertet am 24.11.2016
Senior Vice President, Operations
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: It is the ease of use which we at Ascend Tools really like. It is full of rich features like detail product listings (more than other platforms), SEO, optimization, integration with Google, ebay and others.
Many modern and conventional templates; there is one for any kind of business.
Almost unlimited number of payment gateways and many payment options; last one was Pay with Amazon in September 2016.

Vorteile: Integration with Google Sponsored product listing and upload.
The customer support doesn't rest until they have answered your question.

Nachteile: 3dCart is open to new ideas and provides a web site to enter ideas too. But they are a bit slow in bringing in at least critical features.

My Experience With 3dCart

Ryan N.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Site was pretty easy to set up but their support is excellent! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Whenever I have a problem, they jump on it and come up with a solution quickly, which is very helpful since i am a business man and not a programmer. Maintenance fee is very reasonable which helps the bottom line. Their online knowledge base is good but a little difficult to use since the options lack the detail to easily find your option. I had trouble setting up the merchant account and thought that better integration with Persolvent would help, especially explaining the different plan options. The Persolvent options gave me the inpression that the two companies were more turnkey without spending time over a week and a half to complete the integration. Ended up going with PayPal because the integration was much easier. Again, 3dCart's phone reps were very helpful and took charge of solving the problem for me. I highly recommend 3dCart if you are designing an E-Commerce site for your business.

Vorteile: Pretty easy to use

Nachteile: Integration to other services like Avalara and Persolvent .

3dCart does E_commerse BETTER

Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Silvanus O.
Distributor Management System Administrator
Molkerei, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 3dcart is one of its kind, i can always recommend this app to everyone that cares to build an online presence for their business. You will never regret using 3dcart. everything you need to sell online is on 3dcart!

Vorteile: using 3dCart you have great opportunity and access to everything you need for creating a complete eCommerce website, online store and blog on a free of charge basis

As an aspiring seller, you don't have to own a factory before you can begin selling products online. the dropshipping platform by 3dcart is awesome
There is a top notch SEO on 3dcart that helps you optimize your website to be seen by more visitors and consequently convert more of them into paying customers within few minutes you can sign up and set up your account. then begin to customize it with the numerous tools already available on the platform to suite what you have in mind for your business

Nachteile: The liability to be bear by small/upcoming seller using the drop shipping avenue could be more strictly dealt with such that the seller don't have to go through a lot of rigor to settle dispute that has to do wit orders.

From a blank page to a full site the little home brew store that could!

Bewertet am 25.10.2016
Mary A.
Co- Owner
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This was my first experience with a web page. I had to start our on line store. I had little or no experience with this sort of thing. I am proud to say our site is very easy to use. If I have a question or problem Customer Support is right there to help. I would recommend this to any one who needs a on line presents. If I can do you so can you!

Vorteile: The choices and ease of use. The little clips that walk me threw something that I am trying to do for the first time.

Nachteile: Not having a little clip in certain sections to walk me threw the first time.
Wish you had more options like constant contact for news letters Then I would not need them and would be able to do it all in one spot.

Greatest Value Shopping Cart

Eva J.
E-Commerce Coordinator
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used many shopping carts such as Shopify, BigCommerce, VirtueMart (Joomla) and Miva 9, and 3dCart is by far the best. Many users claim that Shopify provides good SEO - yes and no. I found out that this is because Shopify automatically fill in the meta tag fields, so a novice user does not have to worry about SEO. Most of these other platforms have many restrictions and more meant for novice users. For 3dcart, one has the flexibility to do anything and get the best out of the platform. I particular love the support and technical teams. They go all the way out to assist us, even to restructure the databases to accommodate our migration. To me, that's impressive. 3dCart includes many apps as standard for a low monthly price, whereas, many of these important apps such as customer management system, live chat etc are not included in most of these other platforms, and one would have to purchase the apps separately from third parties which may make the monthly operating cost very high. As a previous Shopify user myself, I've heard many disgruntle users over the high monthly costs and many are contemplating migrating. For me and my company, 3dCart provides the best value and I award it with 5 stars all round. Well done, 3dCart!

Vorteile: Easy to use, flexible, value for money

Nachteile: Setting up sub-categories can be a challenge

Big Upgrade from Yahoo

Bewertet am 25.10.2016
Jim L.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was searching for a platform that had the bells and whistles which Yahoo merchant solutions missed so badly. I found it with 3d cart. They offer apps and plugins that are optional and paid elsewhere. Also, I have found their method of building options on products to be one of the most simple and time saving of any other platform - and I have used quite a few. Customer service is very responsive. They partner with great providers - i.e. FusionBot search has been wonderful in creating a custom solution for our site. Thanks, 3d cart, for saving me from the exorbitant fees and headaches Yahoo had me experiencing.

Vorteile: Full solution

Nachteile: hosting resources and bandwidth fees

I am amazed at how many good things 3D cart does.

Bewertet am 21.1.2018
Tom K.
Owner and General Manager

Vorteile: It is feature rich. It does everything it should, and It even has modules that can be turned on that do even more. This is an excellent shopping cart and I now have three of them. Easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Nachteile: There are some things I would like to add, things I consider to be basic customizations, like the ability to add flat rate shipping at different rates per product. 3D Cart has for hire programmers to do it but for a steep price. I would like more affordable customizations.

Flexible software

Brian K.

Kommentare: I am very happy with the service. I like how flexible the software is. It is not just plug 'n play like a do-it-yourself site builder. If you know a little bit of programming you can really customize the appearance and functionality of almost every component of the site. The only reason that I didn't give 5 stars for 'support' is because the online chat is gone. I used to be able to chat with someone in real time but now there is never anyone available. I do always get a response but it is the form of an email and it's the next day. Sometimes, i have a quick question like, "I can't find XYZ.html and i want to edit it." The support staff is good though. I would not have my site without them They really taught me a lot about how this software works so that I can do things for myself.

Vorteile: Flexible. Good price.

Nachteile: Can't think of one.

Ease of use

Lorraine S.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Tech support has been very helpful with my Google listing issues and directed me in how to resolve my issues. I was able to work within the software to make the necessary fixes.

Vorteile: I moved my store from another website host that use a very hard program to use. I found this software very easy to use and navigate. I was able to get my store up and running in a few days.

Nachteile: There is no way to make price adjustments without changing each one individually. It is repetitive and time consuming.

Took two years to get ecomm site up and running

Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Greg A.
President and Designer
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: For our needs this was the best. None of the big three do absolutely everything. Requires lots of time and repetition to learn all the tricks, this is a deep program, but we have it do a lot and have it very customized.

Vorteile: Most everything is customizable if you can figure out how.

Nachteile: You will constantly run into something it doesn't do such as percentage pricing on options, but none of them do it all.

Great eCommerce platform

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Lea C.
Assistant Store Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Our store website is built using the 3dCart platform. I really like how it tracks and give your detail information regarding the customers and their purchases. As a store manager you can really use this information.

Nachteile: The customer service chat takes a very long time to get responses at times. I should however mention that their staff is really knowledgeable!

Good Value

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Mark W.
Web Developer
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have 2 store sites with 3dCart and it's been pretty useful. It's relatively easy to manage the backend of your store. It allows you to do all of the business basics, and most of the product settings are pretty standard when you compare them with other e-commerce platforms. There are some limitations, but we haven't run into too many of those. The front-end design isn't bad either. They offer plenty of responsive (mobile and tablet friendly) templates, and with HTML and CSS knowledge, they are also customizable. Also works well with your accounting software. Most files are exportable in .csv format.

Vorteile: Easy to Use
Great for Small Businesses

Nachteile: Monthly Fee
Limitations

Almost perfect

Bewertet am 19.9.2016
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I find 3dcart easy to use and really do like the interface however many customers have had issues when shopping and I've often had to tell them to clear their cache/cookies so that the cart would work properly. This may be a bigger issue for me because I have repeat customers saving orders in their carts.

Vorteile: Easy to use
inexpensive
lots of designers will work with this cart

Nachteile: Some customers get logged and are not able to place orders.

3D cart eCommerce experience

Bewertet am 24.10.2016
Jeff R.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have used 3dcart for over three years now and have 3 sites hosted with them.
They are sharp on their customer support and the features are abundant.
I would recommend them for a start up business or a ongoing business to launch a web site and become part of the eCommerce revolution.

Vorteile: All the features and the reliability of the company.

Nachteile: Pricey on the hosting plan I am on due to traffic but not reflected in my sales.

New to 3dCart

Cindy S.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Kommentare: So far so good. I am not live yet as I still need to figure out my payment processing gateway to use.

Vorteile: I really like all the various features that you can do with your online store. The amount of things I can do and adjust or add to my product listings is ten times more than the last online store company i used.

Nachteile: A bit of a learning curve for me. Also, when I originally called to inquire about this product I was assured that I could allow two currencies to be used for my customers as I serve USA and Canada. Once I got all set up though, I was advised that I can only use one currency at a time. If I want more, then I have to clone my store for more money and have a store for each currency.

Happy for over 2 years!

Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Harold G.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Great product and order management capabilities. Quick start templates are fairly solid as foundation to a better site. We offer engraving and personalize on our products. 3dCart was the only Internet software that offered what we needed without code modification. SEO capabilities are maturing.

Vorteile: Secure. Flexible. Fast. Solid management tools. Good quick-start templates.

Nachteile: Noting noteworthy sticks out as a con.