Great for Small Virtual Law Office

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Katherine l. T.
Founding Lawyer
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Vorteile: Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Nachteile: Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Great product for property management call center

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Darci P.
Transaction Coordinator
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great way for tenants to call in and inquire about rental properties or report maintenance issues.

Vorteile: Easy to use, instant notifications of incoming calls, all pertinent information included with message, good customer service

Nachteile: The ability to call customers back from the app has a delay and poor sound quality, so I typically have to write down the number and call them back from a normal line. When I'm away from my desk and only have my personal cell phone, I prefer not to use it because I don't want tenants having my personal information, so this is the only main con.

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Jessica R.
QAPI Coordinator
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

Nachteile: What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

We have been using Ringcentral for over ten years. We have multiple lines including a fax line.

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Tom H.

Vorteile: Ringcentral has been dependable with quality lines. We have calls coming and going all over the world and the calls sound very clear no matter what the weather at anyone's location.

Nachteile: I really like everything except I think it is pricey. I like professional and quality products so I am willing to pay extra for the best. I use the fax feature a lot so I need the best product. I did have a few dropped calls but nothing to stop my productivity.

Excellent voice quality

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Maria R.
Call Center Manager
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

Nachteile: It could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.

Ring Central - Review

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Santosh B.
Database Administrator
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - It is a great application overall with ring central.

Vorteile: - Ring central is very easy to setup and use.
- This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls
- This application can be customized to very high extent.

Nachteile: - The pricing can be made more affordable
- They can add more features and limits to the applications

Very functional

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Automotive Service Writer
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Definitely worth using!

Vorteile: We use this phone software at my job instead of giving us all individual phones for the company. Its easy to find, easy to use and very convenient to have! We call online all the time and it lets us be bale to text and call the clients we need to get a hold of easily. It's hard to miss a phone call too when it's on your computer and it will ring through your headset.

Nachteile: The only con I can think of is that it will take a long time to give you a notification when someone does text you back. If you are paying attention to your ringcentral you can see the red dot notifying you that someone has texted you back but the actual sound and banner notification is about on a 15 second lag behind it.

RingCentral

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Desirae S.
Data Quality Professional
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall this is a nice app that is easy to both manage and use. It appears to be quite flexible depending on each company's needs and allows for call agents to pick up those critical customer calls even when they are on the go. Definitely worth a look!

Vorteile: RingCentral provides the ability to forward your incoming calls to your mobile or office phone and also allows you to answer incoming calls on your computer. Likewise, the mobile and desktop apps allow you to make outgoing calls to customers from various phones and your computer. A very nice touch. This app is simple to use and manage.

Nachteile: The only issues I had were directly related to lack of internet and mobile service available at my location and in no way is a reflection on the RingCentral application.

We mainly use for faxing. It is easy to use/navigate; I really haven't had any issues.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Maddie B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easily send and receive faxes without having to worry about the confidentiality of the information included in the faxes.

Vorteile: Simple to add contacts. You have the ability to have multiple extensions if needed. It is easy to tell where/who the faxes came from and you can respond simply by clicking on the number or contact it came from. You are able to create a cover sheet when uploading the needed file(s). You can easily tell if the full fax was received because it will show the number of pages that are supposed to have come through.

Nachteile: A couple businesses have had issues sending faxes to us; but the problem is more than likely on their end and not related to RingCentral. Everything else about the software has worked smoothly.

Ring Central Contact Center Review

Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Melissa B.

Vorteile: Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

Nachteile: I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

Big Fan

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Executive Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has helped me to speed up communication, internally and externally, without having to utilize my personal cell. Love it!

Vorteile: I love the functionality of this product. Not only can I easily access the normal "office phone functions" (colleague extensions, out of office, call directory, etc.) but now I can text clients and candidates.

Nachteile: Generally I have no complaints. But, I wish you never had to log into your account online to access things like call logs, greeting admin, etc. I'd like to be able to do it all from the desktop app.

great tool for streamlining communication

Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Jessica L.
therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Ability to text with customers from an office-specific number

Nachteile: I would love to be able to mark a text message as unread through the app on the computer. You can do it through the app on a phone, but not if you are using the site or the desktop app. It also be great if you could make notations on messages.

RingCentral allows me to make phone calls from home

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Customer Support Specialist

Vorteile: RingCentral can be used at work (via a regular phone) or on an app on my phone so that I have the option of working from home!

Nachteile: When I get a voicemail, it will show that it was going to my direct extension, however, it went to all of my colleagues on the support team. It's a little misleading when you are trying to figure out who is the best person to call back.

Top of the Line Contact Center Software With a Friendly Interface

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Abraham S.
Compliance Officer
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Utilized this product from Spring 2015 - Spring 2016

Vorteile: Like other RingCentral products I have used in the past, Contact Center shared the same user friendly, colorful, and intuitive interface that made learning to navigate the software a breeze. The software's ability to integrate with our existing information platforms (e/g/ Microsoft Dynamics) was phenomenal. I had not realized how much of an issue that would have been had we gone with another product until we were already set on RingCentral.

Nachteile: There is nothing negative that comes to mind when considering this product except that I wish it were a bit cheaper. In my opinion, it's still worth every penny.

Solid VOIP App but not Always Consistent

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Daniel B.
Customer Support Specialist

Vorteile: Call clarity is really good if plugged into my company's network, I like that I can be on the phone and jump into a screen-share call within a few minutes without having to hangup the call.

Nachteile: Call clarity is very poor if using the app anywhere other than my main company network. Probably because I am on Wifi, but still a headache if I try to work from home or am out of the main office for the day.
Occasionally, the calls that are sent to my team do not always connect to every team member despite everyone being available for the call. Can be frustrating because a few team members are forced to always take the call then instead of spreading the work load as expected.

I wouldn't have a business without RingCentral

Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Nathy M.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Trust me I've looked into other companies and no other will deliver like RingCentral.There's never any service interruption and the price is great for our small business and it gives us the flexibility to look as big or small as we want.

Nachteile: Customer Service is great but sometimes communication with reps can be frustrating but overall they are great.

Our primary use is toll-free number routing

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Kevin H.
IT Director
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It has a lot of options for setting up the routing for voice/fax, good tracking in the reporting, and has been highly reliable with only one small instance of downtime in 6 years.

Nachteile: It can be a bit awkward to get things configured the way you'd like. The UI isn't always clear about what each option does.

Great idea, features are cool but definitely fundamental flaws

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Kenneth M.

Vorteile: Texting, having the app from computer to cell phone, create groups. There is more to do then you may think you need, until you start implementing them and realize how much more productive it is.

Nachteile: Customer service is rough to say the least, it takes like 15 minutes just to validate the account and by then your already frustrated before you even address why you called. It is also glitchy on the ring at random times, no idea why and no resolution given so far.

Work phone without the hassle

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Emily C.
Aquarium Maintenance Specialist
Fischerei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: RingCentral is a great way for me to be able to separate business and personal contacts while still using one phone. Rather than carry two phones around, (one for personal use and one for work) I opted to use a phone number through RingCentral for work conversations. It is nice to be able to use a business phone number, so I'm not giving out my personal phone number to customers, but still be able to use my own phone. It's much less hassle than a separate work phone.

Nachteile: A few things about this app can be confusing. For instance, I have two RingCentral phone numbers that both work for my phone/account, so sometimes I'm not sure which number to give out. Also, sometimes I need to press '1' to answer a call through RingCentral, but other times I don't, and I don't really understand why.

Very pleased

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Joshua S.
Attorney at Law
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with our use. Primarily we use this for faxes, and that has been great. My partner also likes to Text using a ring central number

Vorteile: This is an industry standard and has all the basic bells/whistles for communication control

Nachteile: the GUI could use some work. It is easy to use with mtiple folks, could be better

Ringcentral Contact Centre/Customer Support is excellent!

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Winnie L.
Principal Lawyer
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The multi-level IVR enhances and connection music elevates the image of my law firm.

Vorteile: The support staff provided individualized attention to assist with onboarding of the software's many features and resolving concerns.

Nachteile: I had to find out about the contact centre services myself. My own account manager who was my first point of contact provided little assistance to me after I signed the contract. However, once I connected with the contact centre, I really felt like the team "has my back"

One of the best software

Bewertet am 9.12.2016
Kamaldeep singh S.
Technical Sales Supervisor
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The best thing I like about ring central is I do not miss a single call from my office even when I am not on my desk. Call forwarding option on ring central gives me power to do other work in my office without any problems

Vorteile: Call forwarding option, customer service and notifications directly on my cell phone are biggest pros of this software

Nachteile: Its works great but once or twice a week it shuts itself down with red lights on, we have to reboot our phones everytime when this happens but overall it is satisfying

We use ring central for our center phone system. It is very easy to use and user friendly. We like i

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Amanda H.
Administrative Assistant

Vorteile: I love how i stay logged in when i click on my icon to start our day. The text box is easy to use. The fax feature is awesome

Nachteile: i don't have any complaints about this system. it works well for me and i enjoy using it. I was sceptical at first and do not feel that way at all now.

Great tool but has some glitches.

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Administrative Assistant
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use this daily and really enjoy it when it is working properly.

Vorteile: You are able to make calls without a landline and you can send texts to everyone in the company as well as tenants and vendors.

Nachteile: The system goes down when the internet is having issues unlike landlines.

Ringcental has helped our contact center better!

Bewertet am 10.6.2018
Larzel C.
Business Development Manager
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's good but sometimes it also helps if the people running it and their customer support would make up for their services provided.

Vorteile: It has text features that you can use to do follow ups. You can also easily tract calls and create a queue.

Nachteile: Their customer service is really bad and sometimes there are glitches and bugs that becomes an issue. They tell you that they'd get back with you once they find a solution but you'll be waiting for nothing.