4,4 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,5 /5

Über Teamwork Desk

Teamwork Desk verfügt über alle Funktionen, die Dein Team braucht, um Weltklasse-Kundenbetreuung mit einer persönlichen Note zu bieten.

Erfahre mehr über Teamwork Desk

Noahj C.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.12.2018

"Teamwork still is and has been the best and continually improving Team Management App EVER!"

Kommentare: WONDERFUL!!!

Vorteile: Everything.
- Features and definitely the app loading speed which is near instant loading.
- Much so their continuous innovation, along with their public road map.

Nachteile: - I do wish one thing, and that is user permissions would respect all tab settings and left panel categories within the app, but some of it is set to show based on a "team" and not all to the individual "team member". - Also the Gant Chart, I've seen some better implementations and that would could be nicely improved in Teamwork.

von Teamwork.com an 22.5.2019

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects.

Nancy at Teamwork.

• Bewertet am 28.12.2018
David F.
Operations Director
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2020

"Easily the best support management tool"

Kommentare: Great product from a great company, always very quick to reply if you request support from them or need their assistance.

Vorteile: Easy to setup and use, teamwork desk provides the best solution for anyone managing a support desk. You can assigning incoming tickets to agents and agents can gain assistance from colleagues using the notes feature.

Nachteile: Some features are only available on the higher costs subscription packages

Sarah D.
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2017

"Its pretty good..... but needs more features!"

Kommentare: * Could use a more customizable Gantt chart options (not show weekends, calculate hours of a project by working hours in a day) * There is a security flaw on the mobile app that allows my client to see internal private messages not intended for him to see, from his notification bar on his iPhone. TW claims this is not possible, but it keeps happening. * Would like to be able to embed text into a new task to encourage people who open a new task to fill out all the required fields. This was any time they create the new task its there. * The tagging system should be project specific.

Vorteile: its relatively easy to use

Nachteile: Mobile app is slow and hard to navigate

Hi Sarah,
Thanks so much for the great review. It looks like you're talking about Teamwork Projects instead of Teamwork Desk but that's ok :). We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with the product.

I've passed on your feedback to the team for their consideration.

Can you double check the permissions on your external clients and ensure they do not have access to messages or projects which you don't want them to see. You can do this from the People section in your menu tab. If your still seeing problems can you send us an example to support@teamwork.com and we'll look into it right away.

Tags are customizable so that they will benefit all of our users. You can use priorities for more specific needs. Hope this helps. If you have more suggestions on how we can improve this, we'd love to hear it just shoot us a message to support@teamwork.com.

Charles R.
Software development / Operations
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Teamwork at SSI"

Kommentare: Ticket Management and Project Management -- SSI uses the Project Management every day we switched from BaseCamp which had very good Project Management we have found Teamwork to equal or surpass Basecamp in this aspect -- but switched for the Ticket Management -- We previously had NO Ticket Management -- As a growing Company with 200+ Customers we had to Automate Ticket management to provide the level of support required by Customers

Vorteile: SSI uses the Project Management every day -- but switched for the Ticket Management -- We previously had NO Ticket Management -- As a growing Company with 200+ Customers we had to Automate Ticket management to provide the level of support required by Customers

Nachteile: at this time I do not have any negative or issues

Lester D.
Web Developer
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2020

"A clean and easy to use system that is easy to climb into and very quickly get cozy"

Kommentare: It has been a real pleasure to use this platform to ticket management. It has really helped us to stay on top of things and handle tickets effectively as a team.

Vorteile: It is very simple to get used to. The interface is clean and simple and it is not layered with too many dashboards that would make it intimidating to use.

Nachteile: Variables can only be inserted from canned responses. It would be nice if we could add variables into our tickets as we type them, perhaps with a keyboard shortcut.

Debbie M.
Digital Marketing Manager
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 20.10.2020

"Great tie-in to Teamwork Project Management"

Kommentare: Overall it's been effective and easy to use.

Vorteile: The ease of assignment to team members and the ability to create tasks in Teamwork (Project Management) directly from the ticket (email) are my top two features. Spam control is ok but could use some work - emails that are obviously spam make it into the mailbox but mostly can be control with the whitelist/blacklist control setting. The ability to add notes and notify a team member is also great and can be done without assigning the ticket to someone.

Nachteile: Does not always bring in forwarded messages from clients. I've had to have them forward to my Gmail account in order to get it. It would also be nice to be able to add all team members up to a certain number with our package instead of paying per person.

Tyler S.
Director of marketing
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2020

"Desk has been nothing but great to us 😁"

Kommentare: Desk has been nothing but positive. We switched from using Gmail to manage over 50 clients communication. We've noticed a steady increase of efficiency as well as we are no longer missing things as we are able to track everything inside of the portal.

Vorteile: Desk has a great ease of use. It looks great, it functions exactly how you think it would, it allows us to track our clients as well as keep notes on past experiences with them and the actual conversations we have had with everyone all from one page. It also has very stable and we have only ever had to go down once for a very short period of time over the course of two years.

Nachteile: It does cost additional for help documents but our team does not find we need those.

Marielle M.
Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2020

"Time Saver"

Kommentare: We are absolutely in love with this platform, we have used several other platforms in the past and Teamwork have made our work easier, creating projects, communicating with customers and organizing our task through the day

Vorteile: Features Integration the ability to communicate with customers in the outside and team in the inside with the same platform.

Nachteile: Storage options, very limited and the upgrade options are too pricey.

• Bewertet am 4.11.2020
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2020

"I know what i'm talking about"

Vorteile: There are three big reasons to write this review: 1) This software help us a lot to get sh.t done 2) Price is perfect, not cheap, not inexpensive, not expensive: Perfect 3) And last but not least, they are continually evolving excellently.

Nachteile: I see they are surrending to slack and chat is not as good as it can and should be

• Bewertet am 21.10.2020
David H.

"Teamwork"

Kommentare: Esy to use

Vorteile: Teamwork Desk is very easy to set up and use. As a ticket management systems is simply does the job well. It integrates nicely with TWPM

Nachteile: There is no concept of shared ticket, companies or shared owners.

Ramin K.
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"Why Rhino Users Teamwork Desk"

Kommentare: We use Teamwork Desk as a means of taking care of our clients and their employees on a daily basis. Whether it is Desktop support related or related to a task inside of an ongoing project, we use this every day!

Vorteile: I have used Teamwork products on and off for over 7 years now. Everytime I come back (frankly because everything else out there is not as good), I am impressed by all the work that has gone into it while I was gone. This time, I came back because we have some large projects and I was migrating away from Saleforce.com. The product simple to set up, it does what we need it to do and it integrates with many of the services we use every day to support our client base. The other thing that I love about Teamwork, in general, is the support. I am in the US on the Pacific coast and Teamwork are in Ireland. Regardless, I am always replied to in a timely manner and the responses I get are not canned (something I hate about other organizations and their attempt to shove support into a dark closet).

Nachteile: Missing features would be such things as: * Integration with Ring Central or 8X8 or Mitel hosted VoIP platforms.
* Integration with remote access software like, SplashTop (splashtop.com) or LogMeIn.
*Two way integration with Teamwork Projects and Teamwork CRM and Teamwork Chat. This little gem would be a game changer as I imagine being able to do data entry about a client in the CRM and have all of their company contacts, and information propagate across all the products so my team does not have to go hunting for information.
* Integration with IT Glue (itglue.com). This is quickly becoming an industry standard platform for MSP documentation and it would be great to pull up all the machine data for a client who sends us a ticket from inside the ticket.
There are more but this is a good start ;-).

Charra H.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2020

"Easy to Use, Hands Down could NOT run our company without it!"

Kommentare: Overall we love teamwork. The customer service is excellent and the product is without a doubt the best in the industry. We couldn't work without it.

Vorteile: We love that the email tickets and the projects integrate with each other so we can make tasks right out of the clients email request and attach info, docs, photos, close the task and update it from within Desk! We also love that Teamwork Project is customizable to our company so we can easily customize things to fit our needs. And lastly we love the time tracking and billing. Everything we need to run our company smoothly is included so we don't have to split our resources.

Nachteile: Integration took some time but overall the learning curve was easy. We would love to see better time tracking for employees so we can see time logged over the course a day, week or month and comparison of tasks so we can see averages of how much time the same task takes across projects and where it might have taken longer or less time on certain projects for accountability and task efficiency. The phone apps also need improvement. Desk tickets can not be sent from within the app and functionality is severely limited. Downtime has also been a little bit if a pain, but we are ok with these for the most part because customer service usually fixes them pretty quickly.

Ray T.
Customer Support Specialist

"Great Software"

Kommentare: I absolutely love the product. I have been able to integrate with slack and forward all emails to the assigned ticket agent to their own channel. This saves me a lot of trouble. The platform has cool training wheel capabilities and is over all very easy to use.

Vorteile: I absolutely love the product. I have been able to integrate with slack and forward all emails to the assigned ticket agent to their own channel. This saves me a lot of trouble. The platform has cool training wheel capabilities and is over all very easy to use. I love the automation possibilities and online support.

Nachteile: Integration was fairly simple though STMP error was not easy to uncover at first, but was very easy to fix once discovering this was an error. Lack of control over automation. It is really good, but I would like the ability to toggle automation. i.e. adding tags, removing tags, then being able to add them back based on different circumstances.
The first time I made an automatic email reply, I didn't know what the "apply to all tickets" checkbox at the bottom did. I thought, "of course I want this to apply to all tickets" and accidentally emailed every customer on every single closed ticket we ever had with no way to stop it once it had started. Pretty much my fault, but could be easily avoided by a note on hover or something with a better explanation. It was funny though :)
I wish I could determine how many business hours had gone by. Our SD is open 8am - 8pm m-f and it is difficult to determine how many business hours have gone by since a ticket was worked on. I'm currently writing a chrome extension to make these conversions for me. This would be an AMAZING feature!
I'd like to be able to use variables in notes like you can in a canned response or email.

Mike T.
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2017

"Teamwork became the backbone of my business"

Vorteile: It's hard to point to just one thing that makes Teamwork so great, but the fact that Teamwork makes everything just so intuitive and easy to do is probably the best part. You can turn on and off features for different projects so they don't distract you from what you're trying to achieve. It's easy to get other people on the team involved and they don't need to ask a lot of questions in order to be productive. You get recurring tasks, subtasks, due dates, isolation of users between projects and a whole host of other features right out of the box. Not every project is the same and Teamwork clearly recognizes that. There's even a Chrome plugin that can be used to send data (like links, messages, tasks, etc) into Teamwork based on webpages you visit or information you come across that could be helpful for a project.

Nachteile: There's very little to dislike about Teamwork. The biggest downside is more of a data management issue than anything else, but you do have to be a little careful about using it as a dumping ground for everything. It's very easy to just start adding things like links, notes, notebooks, etc, and then forget that they're there or lose track of them. The search capabilities are really good, but if you forgot something was there, you might have a hard time tracking it down. Tags appear to be global in a way that makes them visible across all projects and all project groupings. Not the end of the world, but you want to be consistent about naming them or making sure you don't put something like 'problem-customer' in there, which might be seen by people who could get offended, especially if it was on something they requested. Honestly, I'm hunting for things to complain about. I've used a ton of different tools like this and Teamwork is by far the best one I've found.

von Teamwork.com an 3.10.2017

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your review.

Great to hear all your pros, especially your use of the Chrome plugin.

Your best practice and advice on data management and being organized is very useful.

Check out our powerful new filter options, the following blog post will explain it in detail https://blog.teamwork.com/powerful-new-filter-options-now-available-teamwork-projects/.

• Bewertet am 27.9.2017
Daniel A.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2017

"Overall good, but room for improvement"

Kommentare: We've been using Teamwork Projects and Teamwork Desk for several years and we're generally happy. The landscape of this type of software changes/evolves regularly and every few years we review our options. We recently reviewed other systems and decided to re-commit to using TW Projects and Desk, but use some other services that integrate with Teamwork. One of the notably missing features from TW is a timesheet review process. Timekeeping is very important to our business and we need a system that will automatically close out timesheets at the end of the week and enforce a timesheet submission and approval process. We evaluated several options and decided to use Harvest App. This integrates with TW and has a timesheet approval system, and it has invoicing and reporting features that are generally better than TW. There are also some workflow/productivity improvements that could be implemented, and I've made my case to Teamwork several times over the past several years to implement these minor changes, but so far my requests have not been adopted (and I have not been told they are not feasible). For example, in TW Desk, when an agent posts a reply, they have the option to "reassign" the ticket to another agent in the same step as posting the reply. In TW Projects this functionality does not exist. This means when a user posts a comment in Projects, if they want to assign the task to another user, they must go through several steps to "edit" the task. Not only is it a slowdown in the workflow, but users forget to do it. In a busy office it's important that tasks get properly assigned so that everyone knows who is responsible for a task. Another particularly annoying problem with TW Projects is notifications. There's no practical way to simply "notify" a user that a task has been created without either "assigning" the task to that user, or making the user a "follower" with the setting "all notifications". The implication of this limitation is when creating a new task you must choose between users getting no notifications that a task has been created, or being inundated with notifications. Perhaps we're not using the application properly, but I've brought this limitation to Teamwork's support team on several occasions and have never received a helpful answer (that we're doing it wrong, that it can't be implemented, or it will be implemented). If anyone at TW wants to contact me I'll provide more details. Thanks!

Hi Daniel,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with both Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects.

I'll pass on your feedback about timesheets, invoicing and a smoother process for assigning tasks to the team for their consideration.

You can set a person as a follower of a task and set them to receive all notifications, only status changes, or only comments. I hope this helps.

If you want to talk future we're always at the end of an email just shoot a message to suport@teamwork.com and we'll get back to you right away.

Harry J.
Opertaions Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2016

"Teamworkdesk + Teamwork = win"

Kommentare: We use Teamwork Projects fairly heavily in our office with over 85 projects on the go. We had an issue with our team using Google Apps, not responding to customer requests and people not know where issues or support requests were at. I reviewed Teamwork Desk, Freshdesk, Zendesk and a few other systems, the winner was easily Teamwork Desk due to its direct integration with Teamwork Projects. Our staff use it all day and the ability to create a task for the projects they are working on, in the same window, its vital to keep us moving quickly through support requests and turn them into billable hours. On the flip side if you are in teamwork projects and need to view a customer communication its one click away. I would like to see a better integration between desk and projects, where we dont have to enter customers in 'twice' and have customers and organisations sync across the two, and I'm sure its in development. If you're used to Zendesk, its a bit cluttered compared to it, but once you get the hang of it there's some great features which makes it customisable, such as tags and smart inboxes. The built in KB is great and its fully customisable via CSS and you can use your own subdomain with a cname hook up, pretty easy to get going in under 5 minutes. If we didnt use Teamwork Projects though we probably wouldnt use Desk, as its a system made (imo) for the teamwork ecosystem.

Vorteile: Works great with Teamwork Projects
Has all the features of any desk system
Helpdesk, submit a ticket function and CNAME for vanity subdomain

Nachteile: A bit clunky
Integrations are still behind competitors
Sometimes its hard to find the right setting to modify something

von Teamwork.com an 8.11.2016

Hi Harry,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback.

I've passed on your comments to the rest of the team and we're all delighted with the 9/10 review.

We're glad you enjoy the integrations between Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects. We plan on making them even more tightly integrated in the future so watch this space :).

I've added your suggestions about making the tool more user friendly to our feature request list. We'll work hard to try and make the app the very best it can be.

In the mean time, if we can do anything to improve your experiences with any of the products please let us know at support@teamwork.com.

Thanks again,

• Bewertet am 7.11.2016
James C.
CTO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2016

"Excellent support desk - Affordable pricing model"

Kommentare: We stumbled upon Teamwork Desk soon after it launched. Its feature set and pricing structure fit our company very well. Their ticket pricing model let us have lots of agents (despite low ticket volumes) without sending our fixed monthly overheads through the roof to add each agent. It means we can assign tickets to each staff member and keep everyone in the loop. Everyone can help in the support effort and tickets no longer fall through the cracks. They also have more traditional per-agent pricing if you have high ticket volumes and prefer that kind of model. There is a help desk so everyone on our team can publish articles to common questions. There is full control over the templates so you can change the look and feel to match your brand. Their development pace is phenomenal. They really listen to feedback and the product improves every month. I'm really impressed with the level of support they provide - I just hope they are able to maintain that as they grow! We evaluated a few solutions before choosing Desk. Happy to recommend!

Vorteile: Modern fast responsive interface.
Good pricing - particularly the per-ticket model which works great for us as a startup.
Great integration with email for some of our team who prefer to work in outlook!
Internal notes means we can discuss tickets privately but in context.
Activity view so everyone can see whats new without getting hundreds of cc emails
Accompanying projects site which you can raise tasks in relating to tickets
Automated reminders if a ticket is left unanswered.
Customisable auto-replies and canned responses.
You can merge or split tickets which is useful.
It prompts customers to rate our support which is good for feedback
Built in help desk (knowledgebase) means our agents can publish FAQs easily. You can also have a private help desk for internal agent use only.
Great mobile apps - great to see recent support activity.
Can see customer's previous queries at a glance.
Fast development pace - yet software seems very stable and reliable
Excellent support - fast and detailed.

Nachteile: No major cons for us really...
I'd like a contact widget that offers help desk FAQs as part of the submission process or maybe a helpdesk widget we can embed on our site.
It expects customers have an email address - we log telephone calls into desk but sometimes have to invent fake email addresses.
We can't group customers. Often several people from a company might contact us about an issue or even the same issue. Apparently support for this is planned soon.

von Teamwork.com an 16.9.2016

Hi James,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review.I've shared it with the team here. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it for us.

If there's anything we can do to help you and your team on Teamwork Desk, please don't hesitate to ask.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2016
Rae N.
Veterinarian
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2017

"My business switched all of our tasks from ASANA and Process.st to Teamwork.com for better features."

Kommentare: We have streamlined the recurring tasks and the accountability to complete them.

Vorteile: * The customizable templates are the key feature that drew us away from ASANA.
* The ability to assign and view the templates in a variety of ways is what drew us away from Process.st.
* The customer service has been amazing... and we are still using the free - not paid - product.
* The mobile app is very good and is actually used by my staff.

Nachteile: * The product has a little more learning curve and other products we have tried, but the trade-off was increased functionality with better features
* There are some features I really, really want that are lacking such as an integrated scheduling and timeclock software. My perfect product would allow me to assign task lists as I make a schedule, and any scheduling software should be integrated with a timeclock to track tardiness and absences. (Hey, Teamwork, if you ever look at building this into the product, please talk to me -- I have a lot to say about this!)
* There is no easy way to conclude a task list unless all tasks are checked as completed. I need a way to close task lists even when some items are incomplete. My business is an animal hospital, so there are times when some tasks are deferred to attend to emergency cases. Another team member on another shift will complete the deferred task on his or her own task list.

von Teamwork.com an 26.7.2017

Hi Rae,

Thank you for your review.

We are happy you are utilising the additional functionality and can see the trade off between the learning curve and benefits of the software.

We would like to hear what you have to say about additional features, feel free to email us at marketing@teamwork.com.
We are constantly improving and adding to our features, check out our roadmap to see what is on the horizon.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Ignacio R.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2017

"Some things are missing to make it great"

Kommentare: In Vision to Action, we use Teamwork Desk, to help IT Teams who are developing, to begin registering incidents, problems and requests. We found TW desk very easy to use. We have a problem using the dashboards and reports given the fact that we can´t configure SLA´s for the diferent tipes of incidents, and priorities. On the other hand, our teams, doesn´t work 24-7, neither their customers. So when we look for the time of response or resolution, we found thath those are not correct. It will be very useful, if we could set the working ours for each agent and day of the week. Finally, if you could translate desk to spanish. People in Latin america will adopt it easier Thanks.-

Vorteile: Easy to use.

Nachteile: We have a problem using the dashboards and reports given the fact that we can´t configure SLA´s for the diferent tipes of incidents, and priorities. On the other hand, our teams, doesn´t work 24-7, neither their customers. So when we look for the time of response or resolution, we found thath those are not correct. It will be very useful, if we could set the working ours for each agent and day of the week. Finally, if you could translate desk to spanish. People in Latin america will adopt it easier

von Teamwork.com an 25.7.2017

Hi Ignacio,

Thank you for writing this review.

We have taken note of your comments and will raise all these points with the relevant teams.

Office hours is a feature we hope to have soon, feel free to have a look at our roadmap at the link below. We are constantly adding new features and improvements. https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=desk

Glad to hear you are finding Teamwork Desk easy to use.

• Bewertet am 26.4.2017
Jackie K.

"Respage"

Kommentare: Fantastic customer service

Vorteile: Easy to use. Great service. Easy to roll out to employees

Nachteile: Reporting doesn't work that well. I wish Knowledgebase could be hidden from public more seamlessly. I wish it was clearer that a note was internal and reply is to customer.

Jas S.
Marketing Manager
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"Excellent help desk platform"

Kommentare: Very responsive and helpful team. You will usually get a response within 20 minutes. We love the Teamwork team!

Vorteile: Very user friendly with preprogrammed canned responses for quick messaging.
It allows you to have full-time agents and part-time users at a lower rate.
You can respond to a ticket using the desktop or app.

Nachteile: When replying via email, you must pay attention if you are responding to your team or the client. If you don't realize that a ticket message is from the client, you might think you are replying confidentially to your team which can be dangerous. It's best to use the desktop or app when responding.

Jessica S.
COO
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2017

"Our business is built on Teamwork!"

Kommentare: We absolutely love Teamwork. Started out on Projects and immediately got involved with the Desk beta. Best decision we ever made to use their suite of products. It's beyond nice to integrate your Help Desk with your Projects and now Chat. They've made quick work to bring new features to the table and ALWAYS have the best updates about what they've been up to on their blog each month. The Bottom Line CPA is definitely powered by Teamwork! :)

Vorteile: Our team uses Teamwork for all internal and external communications so the integration with Teamwork Projects and Chat is the best. We don't work out of our Gmail, you just can't scale a business and stay in the know working out of Gmail. Teamwork Desk is a better than most Help Desk solution that isn't overly complicated to use.

Nachteile: it's "new" and still developing so it can be buggy but the value compared with the already fantastic features with insanely responsive support makes it of no matter to me

von Teamwork.com an 18.5.2017

Hi Jessica,

Thanks so much for your positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.

I've shared your review with the team here and we're all thrilled to hear that Teamwork has been so beneficial to your team.

We'd love to work on a case study with you to explore how you use the three products. If this is something you'd be interested in just shoot us a message to mareting@teamwork.com.

Thanks again for the great review.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Tim R.
User Interface Designer, Front-end Developer
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2017

"Excellent, time-savings, intuitive"

Kommentare: Time-savings is the biggest. Better transparency on projects, better client interaction and better teamwork (no pun intended.)

Vorteile: Teamwork Projects is very easy to use. I love the various keyboard shortcuts. It's great to be able to take advantage of the various project views as well for the different types of workflow my teammates prefer to implement. I love that Teamwork Desk integrates fully with the Project Management platform.

Nachteile: I wish departments/teams existed now. It's difficult to take full advantage of the suite of tools due to the way we work at my company project to project. Teams would really help in that regard, or maybe sub-projects. A way to create tasks from Slack would be nice as well via an integration maybe.

von Teamwork.com an 27.7.2017

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted you are having such a positive experience with Teamwork Desk and Projects. They are literally made for each other.

We are constantly improving our products and adding new features, feel free to have a look at our roadmap to see what changes have been made and what is coming (there is a page for both Projects and Desk).

The benefits you are experiencing speak for themselves, exactly what we want you to experience.

P.S. Who doesn't love a good pun :)

• Bewertet am 10.7.2017
Rhina L.
Director of Customer Support
  • Bewertet am 20.10.2020

"Supporting our customers with Teamwork Desk"

Kommentare: Overall, Teamwork Desk is easy to use. It is user friendly. I just wish that the reporting is improved tremendously with the current metrics so it could be usable for us.

Vorteile: I like that the ticketing system is very easy to use. I got used to it and I like that you can create a task directly from a ticket.

Nachteile: There are 4 things that I least like:
1. There is always a delay when receiving the tickets on Teamwork Desk system. I get them minutes earlier via email notifications. It would be great if I receive them real time, as in by the second or within 1 minute.
2. It would be great if the contents of the ticket body/message is automatically transferred into the task being created. Write now, I have to copy and paste them.
3. Also, when creating a task from the Desk, it doesn't allow to attach images as is on the task description area. It would be best if it would accept direct images so it can be easily seen instead of just having them as attachments.
4. The reporting is always giving out errors when I try to pull reports for more than 6 months. I couldn't get a good read of the analytics so I have to always export the raw data and do the analytics/report outside by myself.

Lawrence L.
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2017

"Solid, easy to use and very fast"

Kommentare: Teamwork Desks features the functions I need as well as integrating seamlessly with Project, which I use extensively. So, as a stand alone product it's very good but if project management is part of the process then there is nothing out there than works as well. I use Teamwork Desk to capture client requests and manage them in one central location, prioritizing them and distributing them to other team members. This is a much better approach then using email for the same. Anything that requires more than a simple response or a 5 min job becomes a task and is managed via Project.

Vorteile: A good set of features and great integration between Project and Desk. UX is easy to use and fast! New features and updates are frequent.

Nachteile: Resource management is missing for which I use another service. Android app isn't very good.

Hi Lawrence,

Hope you're well :). Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it and give us your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects for the past 2+ years. You'll be happy to hear that resource management is on our roadmap. It's only in the planning stages at the moment but we hope to begin work on it very soon.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2017