Filtern nach:

Über Teamwork Desk

Teamwork Desk verfügt über alle Funktionen, die Dein Team braucht, um Weltklasse-Kundenbetreuung mit einer persönlichen Note zu bieten.

Erfahre mehr über Teamwork Desk

Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Operations Manager in Kanada

Necessary when using Teamwork Projects

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: The transition to using this tool for our team was seamless. We needed a way to centralize all client communication out of our inboxes so our entire team could see, in a way that was easy for our clients.

Pros:

We love the ability to link tickets with tasks, and create new tasks when new incoming tickets. We also love that you can see when someone else views a ticket, and that the system shows you if someone is already working on a response to a ticket.

Cons:

Not a con so much as a lack of a feature: we wish our team could work on the same draft email together at the same time, similar to Google Docs.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Lisa, Thanks for an amazing review of Teamwork. A 10/10 score is a big win for us! We appreciate your feedback on the draft emails and I will forward this request to the team. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Debbie M.
Digital Marketing Manager in USA

Great tie-in to Teamwork Project Management

4 letztes Jahr

Comments: Overall it's been effective and easy to use.

Pros:

The ease of assignment to team members and the ability to create tasks in Teamwork (Project Management) directly from the ticket (email) are my top two features. Spam control is ok but could use some work - emails that are obviously spam make it into the mailbox but mostly can be control with the whitelist/blacklist control setting. The ability to add notes and notify a team member is also great and can be done without assigning the ticket to someone.

Cons:

Does not always bring in forwarded messages from clients. I've had to have them forward to my Gmail account in order to get it. It would also be nice to be able to add all team members up to a certain number with our package instead of paying per person.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Debbie, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk! We really appreciate the positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us on support@teamwork.com if you require assistance with this messaging issue Many thanks Karen at Teamwork

Sarah D.
Project Manager in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

Its pretty good..... but needs more features!

Comments: * Could use a more customizable Gantt chart options (not show weekends, calculate hours of a project by working hours in a day) * There is a security flaw on the mobile app that allows my client to see internal private messages not intended for him to see, from his notification bar on his iPhone. TW claims this is not possible, but it keeps happening. * Would like to be able to embed text into a new task to encourage people who open a new task to fill out all the required fields. This was any time they create the new task its there. * The tagging system should be project specific.

Pros:

its relatively easy to use

Cons:

Mobile app is slow and hard to navigate

Teamwork.com Response

Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for the great review. It looks like you're talking about Teamwork Projects instead of Teamwork Desk but that's ok :). We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with the product. I've passed on your feedback to the team for their consideration. Can you double check the permissions on your external clients and ensure they do not have access to messages or projects which you don't want them to see. You can do this from the People section in your menu tab. If your still seeing problems can you send us an example to support@teamwork.com and we'll look into it right away. Tags are customizable so that they will benefit all of our users. You can use priorities for more specific needs. Hope this helps. If you have more suggestions on how we can improve this, we'd love to hear it just shoot us a message to support@teamwork.com. Best regards, Therese

Lester D.
Web Developer in Südafrika
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

A clean and easy to use system that is easy to climb into and very quickly get cozy

4 letztes Jahr

Comments: It has been a real pleasure to use this platform to ticket management. It has really helped us to stay on top of things and handle tickets effectively as a team.

Pros:

It is very simple to get used to. The interface is clean and simple and it is not layered with too many dashboards that would make it intimidating to use.

Cons:

Variables can only be inserted from canned responses. It would be nice if we could add variables into our tickets as we type them, perhaps with a keyboard shortcut.

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk und Jira

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork Desk: Zendesk was getting too expensive for us. Our needs were also not so advanced that we needed all of the features that Zendesk had to offer.

Switched From: Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Desk: The pricing was the most competitive at the time and the interface looked the most appealing.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Lester, We really appreciate your feedback! Our design team will be delighted that you are enjoying Teamwork's interface. I've submitted your feature request to the product team - they like a challenge! Have a nice day, Karen at Teamwork

Charles R.
Software development / Operations in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Teamwork at SSI

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: Ticket Management and Project Management -- SSI uses the Project Management every day we switched from BaseCamp which had very good Project Management we have found Teamwork to equal or surpass Basecamp in this aspect -- but switched for the Ticket Management -- We previously had NO Ticket Management -- As a growing Company with 200+ Customers we had to Automate Ticket management to provide the level of support required by Customers

Pros:

SSI uses the Project Management every day -- but switched for the Ticket Management -- We previously had NO Ticket Management -- As a growing Company with 200+ Customers we had to Automate Ticket management to provide the level of support required by Customers

Cons:

at this time I do not have any negative or issues

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Charles, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk. We are delighted you are enjoying our product! Stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com, if you ever have any issues or need to submit a feature request. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

David F.
Operations Director in UK
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

Easily the best support management tool

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: Great product from a great company, always very quick to reply if you request support from them or need their assistance.

Pros:

Easy to setup and use, teamwork desk provides the best solution for anyone managing a support desk. You can assigning incoming tickets to agents and agents can gain assistance from colleagues using the notes feature.

Cons:

Some features are only available on the higher costs subscription packages

Alternatives Considered: SolarWinds Service Desk und Zendesk

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork Desk: We required a system that was reliable and kept up to date, and worked well on mobile devices.

Switched From: osTicket

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Desk: Good pricing and better feature set. Ability to run service desk like you cared about customer, i.e. no ticket numbers visible to end users etc.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi David, It's great to hear Teamwork has helped your customer relationships. Stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever have any issues or need to submit a feature request. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Ramin K.
CEO in USA

Why Rhino Users Teamwork Desk

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: We use Teamwork Desk as a means of taking care of our clients and their employees on a daily basis. Whether it is Desktop support related or related to a task inside of an ongoing project, we use this every day!

Pros:

I have used Teamwork products on and off for over 7 years now. Everytime I come back (frankly because everything else out there is not as good), I am impressed by all the work that has gone into it while I was gone. This time, I came back because we have some large projects and I was migrating away from Saleforce.com. The product simple to set up, it does what we need it to do and it integrates with many of the services we use every day to support our client base. The other thing that I love about Teamwork, in general, is the support. I am in the US on the Pacific coast and Teamwork are in Ireland. Regardless, I am always replied to in a timely manner and the responses I get are not canned (something I hate about other organizations and their attempt to shove support into a dark closet).

Cons:

Missing features would be such things as: * Integration with Ring Central or 8X8 or Mitel hosted VoIP platforms. * Integration with remote access software like, SplashTop (splashtop.com) or LogMeIn. *Two way integration with Teamwork Projects and Teamwork CRM and Teamwork Chat. This little gem would be a game changer as I imagine being able to do data entry about a client in the CRM and have all of their company contacts, and information propagate across all the products so my team does not have to go hunting for information. * Integration with IT Glue (itglue.com). This is quickly becoming an industry standard platform for MSP documentation and it would be great to pull up all the machine data for a client who sends us a ticket from inside the ticket. There are more but this is a good start ;-).

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Ramin, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of Teamwork Desk - this type of feedback helps the design team to continuously update and improve our product. Our support team will be delighted with your kind comments - I will make sure to pass them on. This detailed list of suggestions is really useful and I will forward it onto the integration team to investigate these further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Charra H.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

Easy to Use, Hands Down could NOT run our company without it!

Comments: Overall we love teamwork. The customer service is excellent and the product is without a doubt the best in the industry. We couldn't work without it.

Pros:

We love that the email tickets and the projects integrate with each other so we can make tasks right out of the clients email request and attach info, docs, photos, close the task and update it from within Desk! We also love that Teamwork Project is customizable to our company so we can easily customize things to fit our needs. And lastly we love the time tracking and billing. Everything we need to run our company smoothly is included so we don't have to split our resources.

Cons:

Integration took some time but overall the learning curve was easy. We would love to see better time tracking for employees so we can see time logged over the course a day, week or month and comparison of tasks so we can see averages of how much time the same task takes across projects and where it might have taken longer or less time on certain projects for accountability and task efficiency. The phone apps also need improvement. Desk tickets can not be sent from within the app and functionality is severely limited. Downtime has also been a little bit if a pain, but we are ok with these for the most part because customer service usually fixes them pretty quickly.

Alternatives Considered: Asana

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork Desk: because a friend recommended teamwork so we tried it and loved it

Switched From: Asana

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Desk: because of the Features. Teamwork had so many more features that it was an easy switch to make.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Charra, Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review of Teamwork Desk - this is really helpful for us - so we really appreciate it. It's great to hear Teamwork has had such a positive impact on your company's work! I'll make sure to pass on your detailed feedback and recommendations onto the product team to investigate these further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

CEO in Spanien
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

I know what i'm talking about

4 letztes Jahr

Pros:

There are three big reasons to write this review: 1) This software help us a lot to get sh.t done 2) Price is perfect, not cheap, not inexpensive, not expensive: Perfect 3) And last but not least, they are continually evolving excellently.

Cons:

I see they are surrending to slack and chat is not as good as it can and should be

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Thanks for your awesome review of Teamwork! Our main goal is to make the our customers happy - so it's great to hear you are happy with Teamwork. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

David H.
David H.
Director in UK

Teamwork

4 letztes Jahr

Comments: Esy to use

Pros:

Teamwork Desk is very easy to set up and use. As a ticket management systems is simply does the job well. It integrates nicely with TWPM

Cons:

There is no concept of shared ticket, companies or shared owners.

Alternatives Considered: Groove und Zendesk

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork Desk: Better integration for our workflows

Switched From: FuseDesk

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Desk: Cheaper.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi David, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk. We are glad to hear you've found our product easy to use - that's one of our main goals. I'll pass this feature request onto the product team for you. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Danny K.
Product Management in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Love Teamwork Desk!

Comments: Teamwork Desk has been a breeze to work with. They have worked with me to resolve any bugs I noticed, and also have worked to implement features that continually make the product better. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a customer service ticketing service.

Pros:

Ease of Use. Ability to see workload of each team member at a glance.

Cons:

I don't see any cons from my viewpoint...

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk und Dynamics 365

Switched From: Zendesk und Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Desk: Easy to use. Integration with Teamwork Project. Overall value.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Danny, Thanks for such a great review of Teamwork Desk - we love to see a 10/10 score! No cons? That's music to our ears! Don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Ray T.
Customer Support Specialist in USA

Great Software

Comments: I absolutely love the product. I have been able to integrate with slack and forward all emails to the assigned ticket agent to their own channel. This saves me a lot of trouble. The platform has cool training wheel capabilities and is over all very easy to use.

Pros:

I absolutely love the product. I have been able to integrate with slack and forward all emails to the assigned ticket agent to their own channel. This saves me a lot of trouble. The platform has cool training wheel capabilities and is over all very easy to use. I love the automation possibilities and online support.

Cons:

Integration was fairly simple though STMP error was not easy to uncover at first, but was very easy to fix once discovering this was an error. Lack of control over automation. It is really good, but I would like the ability to toggle automation. i.e. adding tags, removing tags, then being able to add them back based on different circumstances. The first time I made an automatic email reply, I didn't know what the "apply to all tickets" checkbox at the bottom did. I thought, "of course I want this to apply to all tickets" and accidentally emailed every customer on every single closed ticket we ever had with no way to stop it once it had started. Pretty much my fault, but could be easily avoided by a note on hover or something with a better explanation. It was funny though :) I wish I could determine how many business hours had gone by. Our SD is open 8am - 8pm m-f and it is difficult to determine how many business hours have gone by since a ticket was worked on. I'm currently writing a chrome extension to make these conversions for me. This would be an AMAZING feature! I'd like to be able to use variables in notes like you can in a canned response or email.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Ray, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork Desk - it's great to hear you love our product! I've noted your recommendations and feature requests and will make sure to pass them onto the product team. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Mike T.
Founder in USA
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

Teamwork became the backbone of my business

Pros:

It's hard to point to just one thing that makes Teamwork so great, but the fact that Teamwork makes everything just so intuitive and easy to do is probably the best part. You can turn on and off features for different projects so they don't distract you from what you're trying to achieve. It's easy to get other people on the team involved and they don't need to ask a lot of questions in order to be productive. You get recurring tasks, subtasks, due dates, isolation of users between projects and a whole host of other features right out of the box. Not every project is the same and Teamwork clearly recognizes that. There's even a Chrome plugin that can be used to send data (like links, messages, tasks, etc) into Teamwork based on webpages you visit or information you come across that could be helpful for a project.

Cons:

There's very little to dislike about Teamwork. The biggest downside is more of a data management issue than anything else, but you do have to be a little careful about using it as a dumping ground for everything. It's very easy to just start adding things like links, notes, notebooks, etc, and then forget that they're there or lose track of them. The search capabilities are really good, but if you forgot something was there, you might have a hard time tracking it down. Tags appear to be global in a way that makes them visible across all projects and all project groupings. Not the end of the world, but you want to be consistent about naming them or making sure you don't put something like 'problem-customer' in there, which might be seen by people who could get offended, especially if it was on something they requested. Honestly, I'm hunting for things to complain about. I've used a ton of different tools like this and Teamwork is by far the best one I've found.

Teamwork.com Response

Hi Mike, Thank you for your review. Great to hear all your pros, especially your use of the Chrome plugin. Your best practice and advice on data management and being organized is very useful. Check out our powerful new filter options, the following blog post will explain it in detail https://blog.teamwork.com/powerful-new-filter-options-now-available-teamwork-projects/. Kind regards, Wes

Daniel A.
USA
Used the Software for: Not provided

Overall good, but room for improvement

Comments: We've been using Teamwork Projects and Teamwork Desk for several years and we're generally happy. The landscape of this type of software changes/evolves regularly and every few years we review our options. We recently reviewed other systems and decided to re-commit to using TW Projects and Desk, but use some other services that integrate with Teamwork. One of the notably missing features from TW is a timesheet review process. Timekeeping is very important to our business and we need a system that will automatically close out timesheets at the end of the week and enforce a timesheet submission and approval process. We evaluated several options and decided to use Harvest App. This integrates with TW and has a timesheet approval system, and it has invoicing and reporting features that are generally better than TW. There are also some workflow/productivity improvements that could be implemented, and I've made my case to Teamwork several times over the past several years to implement these minor changes, but so far my requests have not been adopted (and I have not been told they are not feasible). For example, in TW Desk, when an agent posts a reply, they have the option to "reassign" the ticket to another agent in the same step as posting the reply. In TW Projects this functionality does not exist. This means when a user posts a comment in Projects, if they want to assign the task to another user, they must go through several steps to "edit" the task. Not only is it a slowdown in the workflow, but users forget to do it. In a busy office it's important that tasks get properly assigned so that everyone knows who is responsible for a task. Another particularly annoying problem with TW Projects is notifications. There's no practical way to simply "notify" a user that a task has been created without either "assigning" the task to that user, or making the user a "follower" with the setting "all notifications". The implication of this limitation is when creating a new task you must choose between users getting no notifications that a task has been created, or being inundated with notifications. Perhaps we're not using the application properly, but I've brought this limitation to Teamwork's support team on several occasions and have never received a helpful answer (that we're doing it wrong, that it can't be implemented, or it will be implemented). If anyone at TW wants to contact me I'll provide more details. Thanks!

Teamwork.com Response

Hi Daniel, Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with both Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects. I'll pass on your feedback about timesheets, invoicing and a smoother process for assigning tasks to the team for their consideration. You can set a person as a follower of a task and set them to receive all notifications, only status changes, or only comments. I hope this helps. If you want to talk future we're always at the end of an email just shoot a message to suport@teamwork.com and we'll get back to you right away. Best regards, Therese

Harry J.
Opertaions Manager in Australien

Teamworkdesk + Teamwork = win

Comments: We use Teamwork Projects fairly heavily in our office with over 85 projects on the go. We had an issue with our team using Google Apps, not responding to customer requests and people not know where issues or support requests were at. I reviewed Teamwork Desk, Freshdesk, Zendesk and a few other systems, the winner was easily Teamwork Desk due to its direct integration with Teamwork Projects. Our staff use it all day and the ability to create a task for the projects they are working on, in the same window, its vital to keep us moving quickly through support requests and turn them into billable hours. On the flip side if you are in teamwork projects and need to view a customer communication its one click away. I would like to see a better integration between desk and projects, where we dont have to enter customers in 'twice' and have customers and organisations sync across the two, and I'm sure its in development. If you're used to Zendesk, its a bit cluttered compared to it, but once you get the hang of it there's some great features which makes it customisable, such as tags and smart inboxes. The built in KB is great and its fully customisable via CSS and you can use your own subdomain with a cname hook up, pretty easy to get going in under 5 minutes. If we didnt use Teamwork Projects though we probably wouldnt use Desk, as its a system made (imo) for the teamwork ecosystem.

Pros:

Works great with Teamwork Projects Has all the features of any desk system Helpdesk, submit a ticket function and CNAME for vanity subdomain

Cons:

A bit clunky Integrations are still behind competitors Sometimes its hard to find the right setting to modify something

Teamwork.com Response

Hi Harry, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback. I've passed on your comments to the rest of the team and we're all delighted with the 9/10 review. We're glad you enjoy the integrations between Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects. We plan on making them even more tightly integrated in the future so watch this space :). I've added your suggestions about making the tool more user friendly to our feature request list. We'll work hard to try and make the app the very best it can be. In the mean time, if we can do anything to improve your experiences with any of the products please let us know at support@teamwork.com. Thanks again, Therese

James C.
CTO in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent support desk - Affordable pricing model

Comments: We stumbled upon Teamwork Desk soon after it launched. Its feature set and pricing structure fit our company very well. Their ticket pricing model let us have lots of agents (despite low ticket volumes) without sending our fixed monthly overheads through the roof to add each agent. It means we can assign tickets to each staff member and keep everyone in the loop. Everyone can help in the support effort and tickets no longer fall through the cracks. They also have more traditional per-agent pricing if you have high ticket volumes and prefer that kind of model. There is a help desk so everyone on our team can publish articles to common questions. There is full control over the templates so you can change the look and feel to match your brand. Their development pace is phenomenal. They really listen to feedback and the product improves every month. I'm really impressed with the level of support they provide - I just hope they are able to maintain that as they grow! We evaluated a few solutions before choosing Desk. Happy to recommend!

Pros:

Modern fast responsive interface. Good pricing - particularly the per-ticket model which works great for us as a startup. Great integration with email for some of our team who prefer to work in outlook! Internal notes means we can discuss tickets privately but in context. Activity view so everyone can see whats new without getting hundreds of cc emails Accompanying projects site which you can raise tasks in relating to tickets Automated reminders if a ticket is left unanswered. Customisable auto-replies and canned responses. You can merge or split tickets which is useful. It prompts customers to rate our support which is good for feedback Built in help desk (knowledgebase) means our agents can publish FAQs easily. You can also have a private help desk for internal agent use only. Great mobile apps - great to see recent support activity. Can see customer's previous queries at a glance. Fast development pace - yet software seems very stable and reliable Excellent support - fast and detailed.

Cons:

No major cons for us really... I'd like a contact widget that offers help desk FAQs as part of the submission process or maybe a helpdesk widget we can embed on our site. It expects customers have an email address - we log telephone calls into desk but sometimes have to invent fake email addresses. We can't group customers. Often several people from a company might contact us about an issue or even the same issue. Apparently support for this is planned soon.

Teamwork.com Response

Hi James, Thanks so much for the wonderful review.I've shared it with the team here. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it for us. If there's anything we can do to help you and your team on Teamwork Desk, please don't hesitate to ask. Best regards, Therese

Jas S.
Marketing Manager in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent help desk platform

4 letztes Jahr

Comments: Very responsive and helpful team. You will usually get a response within 20 minutes. We love the Teamwork team!

Pros:

Very user friendly with preprogrammed canned responses for quick messaging. It allows you to have full-time agents and part-time users at a lower rate. You can respond to a ticket using the desktop or app.

Cons:

When replying via email, you must pay attention if you are responding to your team or the client. If you don't realize that a ticket message is from the client, you might think you are replying confidentially to your team which can be dangerous. It's best to use the desktop or app when responding.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Jas, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork Desk - we really appreciate the feedback and positive comments. Our support team will be delighted your kind comments - I'll make sure to pass them on. I've noted your issues with email responding and will pass this onto the product team to investigate this further. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Jackie K.
CEO in USA

Respage

4 letztes Jahr

Comments: Fantastic customer service

Pros:

Easy to use. Great service. Easy to roll out to employees

Cons:

Reporting doesn't work that well. I wish Knowledgebase could be hidden from public more seamlessly. I wish it was clearer that a note was internal and reply is to customer.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork Desk: needed more featues

Switched From: CRMdesk

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Desk: better pricing, already use Teamwork Projects

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Jackie, We are delighted that you are enjoying Teamwork Desk! I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with reporting, could you email us at support@teamwork.com so we can look into this further? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Rae N.
Veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: 6-12 Monate

My business switched all of our tasks from ASANA and Process.st to Teamwork.com for better features.

Comments: We have streamlined the recurring tasks and the accountability to complete them.

Pros:

* The customizable templates are the key feature that drew us away from ASANA. * The ability to assign and view the templates in a variety of ways is what drew us away from Process.st. * The customer service has been amazing... and we are still using the free - not paid - product. * The mobile app is very good and is actually used by my staff.

Cons:

* The product has a little more learning curve and other products we have tried, but the trade-off was increased functionality with better features * There are some features I really, really want that are lacking such as an integrated scheduling and timeclock software. My perfect product would allow me to assign task lists as I make a schedule, and any scheduling software should be integrated with a timeclock to track tardiness and absences. (Hey, Teamwork, if you ever look at building this into the product, please talk to me -- I have a lot to say about this!) * There is no easy way to conclude a task list unless all tasks are checked as completed. I need a way to close task lists even when some items are incomplete. My business is an animal hospital, so there are times when some tasks are deferred to attend to emergency cases. Another team member on another shift will complete the deferred task on his or her own task list.

Teamwork.com Response

Hi Rae, Thank you for your review. We are happy you are utilising the additional functionality and can see the trade off between the learning curve and benefits of the software. We would like to hear what you have to say about additional features, feel free to email us at marketing@teamwork.com. We are constantly improving and adding to our features, check out our roadmap to see what is on the horizon. https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=desk Kind regards, Wes

Tyler S.
Director of marketing in USA
Used the Software for: Mehr als 1 Jahr

Desk has been nothing but great to us 😁

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: Desk has been nothing but positive. We switched from using Gmail to manage over 50 clients communication. We've noticed a steady increase of efficiency as well as we are no longer missing things as we are able to track everything inside of the portal.

Pros:

Desk has a great ease of use. It looks great, it functions exactly how you think it would, it allows us to track our clients as well as keep notes on past experiences with them and the actual conversations we have had with everyone all from one page. It also has very stable and we have only ever had to go down once for a very short period of time over the course of two years.

Cons:

It does cost additional for help documents but our team does not find we need those.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Desk: Desk is simple to use, has a great UI, and was easy to get my team up to speed on the features that let them save time and make their lives easier.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Tyler, Thanks for your amazing review of Teamwork Desk - a 10/10 rating is always great to see! Our support team are available at support@teamwork.com if you ever have any issues or want to submit a feature request! Karen at Teamwork

Ignacio R.
Operations Manager in Argentinien
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

Some things are missing to make it great

Comments: In Vision to Action, we use Teamwork Desk, to help IT Teams who are developing, to begin registering incidents, problems and requests. We found TW desk very easy to use. We have a problem using the dashboards and reports given the fact that we can´t configure SLA´s for the diferent tipes of incidents, and priorities. On the other hand, our teams, doesn´t work 24-7, neither their customers. So when we look for the time of response or resolution, we found thath those are not correct. It will be very useful, if we could set the working ours for each agent and day of the week. Finally, if you could translate desk to spanish. People in Latin america will adopt it easier Thanks.-

Pros:

Easy to use.

Teamwork.com Response

Hi Ignacio, Thank you for writing this review. We have taken note of your comments and will raise all these points with the relevant teams. Office hours is a feature we hope to have soon, feel free to have a look at our roadmap at the link below. We are constantly adding new features and improvements. https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=desk Glad to hear you are finding Teamwork Desk easy to use. Kind regards, Wes

Rhina L.
Director of Customer Support in Philippinen

Supporting our customers with Teamwork Desk

4 letztes Jahr

Comments: Overall, Teamwork Desk is easy to use. It is user friendly. I just wish that the reporting is improved tremendously with the current metrics so it could be usable for us.

Pros:

I like that the ticketing system is very easy to use. I got used to it and I like that you can create a task directly from a ticket.

Cons:

There are 4 things that I least like: 1. There is always a delay when receiving the tickets on Teamwork Desk system. I get them minutes earlier via email notifications. It would be great if I receive them real time, as in by the second or within 1 minute. 2. It would be great if the contents of the ticket body/message is automatically transferred into the task being created. Write now, I have to copy and paste them. 3. Also, when creating a task from the Desk, it doesn't allow to attach images as is on the task description area. It would be best if it would accept direct images so it can be easily seen instead of just having them as attachments. 4. The reporting is always giving out errors when I try to pull reports for more than 6 months. I couldn't get a good read of the analytics so I have to always export the raw data and do the analytics/report outside by myself.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Rhina, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk, we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear about these issues - could you contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can look into this further? Kind regards Karen at Teamwork

Jessica S.
COO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: Mehr als 1 Jahr

Our business is built on Teamwork!

Comments: We absolutely love Teamwork. Started out on Projects and immediately got involved with the Desk beta. Best decision we ever made to use their suite of products. It's beyond nice to integrate your Help Desk with your Projects and now Chat. They've made quick work to bring new features to the table and ALWAYS have the best updates about what they've been up to on their blog each month. The Bottom Line CPA is definitely powered by Teamwork! :)

Pros:

Our team uses Teamwork for all internal and external communications so the integration with Teamwork Projects and Chat is the best. We don't work out of our Gmail, you just can't scale a business and stay in the know working out of Gmail. Teamwork Desk is a better than most Help Desk solution that isn't overly complicated to use.

Cons:

it's "new" and still developing so it can be buggy but the value compared with the already fantastic features with insanely responsive support makes it of no matter to me

Teamwork.com Response

Hi Jessica, Thanks so much for your positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I've shared your review with the team here and we're all thrilled to hear that Teamwork has been so beneficial to your team. We'd love to work on a case study with you to explore how you use the three products. If this is something you'd be interested in just shoot us a message to mareting@teamwork.com. Thanks again for the great review. Best regards, Therese

Tim R.
User Interface Designer, Front-end Developer in USA

Excellent, time-savings, intuitive

Comments: Time-savings is the biggest. Better transparency on projects, better client interaction and better teamwork (no pun intended.)

Pros:

Teamwork Projects is very easy to use. I love the various keyboard shortcuts. It's great to be able to take advantage of the various project views as well for the different types of workflow my teammates prefer to implement. I love that Teamwork Desk integrates fully with the Project Management platform.

Cons:

I wish departments/teams existed now. It's difficult to take full advantage of the suite of tools due to the way we work at my company project to project. Teams would really help in that regard, or maybe sub-projects. A way to create tasks from Slack would be nice as well via an integration maybe.

Teamwork.com Response

Hi Tim, Thank you for your review. We are delighted you are having such a positive experience with Teamwork Desk and Projects. They are literally made for each other. We are constantly improving our products and adding new features, feel free to have a look at our roadmap to see what changes have been made and what is coming (there is a page for both Projects and Desk). https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=projects The benefits you are experiencing speak for themselves, exactly what we want you to experience. P.S. Who doesn't love a good pun :) Kind regards, Wes

Marielle M.
Account Manager in USA

Time Saver

Comments: We are absolutely in love with this platform, we have used several other platforms in the past and Teamwork have made our work easier, creating projects, communicating with customers and organizing our task through the day

Pros:

Features Integration the ability to communicate with customers in the outside and team in the inside with the same platform.

Cons:

Storage options, very limited and the upgrade options are too pricey.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Marielle, Thank you so much for the nice review. We are delighted to see a 10/10 score, a big win for us at Teamwork. I will pass your feedback about the limited storage space and upgrade pricing onto the product team. Kind Regards, Teamwork