My Estimators love Plandroid

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Sally D.
Business Manager
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All of my Estimators enjoy how easy and quick it is to produce professional air con designs and layouts.

Vorteile: Ease of use - it's all click and drops and it provides a design that you can modify if you want to.
The air con plans look very professional and add value to our quotes.
All of our suppliers' componentry are in Plandroid.
the customer representatives are so helpful and friendly.

Nachteile: There's nothing we don't like about Plandroid!

Serious company in its sector

Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Lorenzo C.
Doctor
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I bought the Plandroid software and I'm really happy. It works in all its graphic parts.

Nachteile: With this software you can omit any air conditioner and manage the home temperature. a real step for home automation

Fantastic program - I couldn't run the business without it

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Ian J.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I enjoy using Plandroid and it saves me a lot time. I would recommend it to any air conditioning business owner!

Vorteile: Plandroid is quick and easy to use, even though I'm not very tech savvy. The designs look neat and professional.

Nachteile: I have no complaints or issues with Plandroid at all.

I have been using Plandroid software since May 2012 and find it very easy to use.

Bewertet am 16.6.2015
Tyrone C.
Residential Manager

Kommentare: Plandroid paid for itself in the first couple of projects we used it on. Plandroid has been instrumental in winning many high-end jobs over our competitors because we can sell our proposals much more effectively when the design of the client's air conditioning system is done using Plandroid. Our installers prefer to install projects when AC design is done with Plandroid. Plandroid is a powerful tool in our industry, easy to use, and best of all outstanding value for money. We also find the ordering of components via Plandroid through to our suppliers a great tool in our business, saving time & money. I cannot imagine designing air-conditioning any other way...

Excellent, excellent, excellent. We're redesigned our business around the Plandroid program.

Bewertet am 19.6.2015
David F.
Managing Director

Kommentare: Gone are the days of manual designs which attract inaccuracy, can only be performed by highly experienced staff, errors in material take off's and costly errors throughout the process. We've gone from 2 full time highly technical designers to needing someone on a part time basis, plus saving money on site through accuracy. I'd suggest Plandroid saves our business $200k a year in wages and lost time plus delivers a higher professional result.

A must for all hvac businesses

Bewertet am 3.8.2015
Matthew P.

Kommentare: I first started using Plandroid 14 months ago and have not looked back not only has it saved a huge amount of time but we have also noticed a much more successful strike rate in converting quotes to jobs.
The program is easy to use and caters for all product from a basic split system, ducted heating right up to more complex VRF systems.
Can not recommend Mike and his product enough

Best program i've come across for air con design.

Bewertet am 22.6.2015
Curtis A.
Senior Estimator

Kommentare: Great program for anyone in the a/c industry, very easy to use and saves a heap of time. If there's any tech problems there's always someone available to help.

Fantastic

Bewertet am 6.7.2015
Dylan S.
Designer

Kommentare: Love how it is so easy to work out heat loads and can order all our materials.

Very good Easy to use

Bewertet am 17.6.2015
Luke H.
supervisor

Kommentare: Great guys to deal with,

I was looking for a system just like Plandroid, easy to use and practical when the quote part comes.

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Jefe de producción y calidad

Vorteile: easy to organize and design. everything can be set up as I want to decide the best option as necessary.

Nachteile: sometimes is not clear when the reports is requested, but it just took a bit more time than expected.

easy to use

Bewertet am 22.1.2018
Laura D.
assessor

Kommentare: i have learned how to manage correctly the information I have available

Vorteile: i like the colors and easyness of the software because it is colorful and allows me to learn how to use it

Nachteile: i don't like the speed because it takes too long to run while I am using it in my personal computer