KeepTraK

KeepTraK helped us Get Third Party Certified

Bewertet am 12.8.2015
Claire C.
Food Safety & Quality Assurance Director

Kommentare: We are a food manufacturer and we use KeepTraK to manage our Preventive Maintenance, Sanitation, Pest Management, and Quality programs. Without KeepTraK we would have struggled to keep our programs up to date. Plus it's easy enough to use for even our most technologically challenged employees. The customer service is amazing. We receive quick responses and real solutions to our inquiries. Just last year, we decided to completely reorganize the structure of our database. They were extremely accommodating to such a large request and honest about the work and timelines. We are very pleased with KeepTraK.

Keep Trak Daily User for 2 years

Gary R.
Maintenance Supervisor

Kommentare: I really enjoy using keep trak compared to other CMMS software, it is easy to set up people in the system to use only what part they need to use. The PMs were always behind before we installed keep trak now everything is up to date at the end of every week. I really like the search by date on PMs, this is how I print off all PMs that are due to be completed each week. For a really good software at a really good price Keep Trak is the way to go. Other CMMS software cost thousands of dollars. the best thing is their customer support anytime I call Brad or email him he gets right on it.

Couldn't ask for a simplier program that have all the need requirements!!!!!!

Rick W.
Maintenance Manager

Kommentare: I have to say that the ease of this program is so easy anyone can use in just a fews minutes with Brad's help on it. I can say is some siimple cut my weekly time of sitting in the desk from 3 hrs a week to max 30 minutes a week printing work orders or pm's just the ease of it was a well spent money on my part. And our ISO auditor said had all the necessary requirements needed for it as well. Thank you again for all the help and answering questions when they arose which weren't very often.

KeepTrak Maintenance Management

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Micro Lab Analyst, QC, R&D
Lebensmittelproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Keeps our preventative maintenance program running smoothly, but could benefit from a bit more automation in prompting users or directing workflow.

Vorteile: Ability to create and update work orders as well as generate reports.

Nachteile: We would like automated reminder integration with texts and/or email.

Easy to use! You do not need to spend very long at all to use the program to benifit you.

Kris R.
Director of Buildings and Grounds

Kommentare: Have been using the program since 2009, it is used in the maintenance department of our nursing home and is used primarily to create day to day work orders and preventive maintenance work orders. We use it to generate work orders for Life Safety Inspections and just about any recurring task that needs completed. It is also easy to print different reports to prove your work has been completed.

I find keep trak very user friendly, and the support that comes with it if ever I have a question.

Bewertet am 29.12.2015
Tim B.
Maintenance Manager

Kommentare: So far keep trak has been very user friendly, and has everything that we need for the time being (Preventative, Corrective, and Parts Inventory).
I wish that keep trak and the computer's photo library worked better together. I have downloaded photo's of parts, and then went back to pull that same photo up and it seems to have fallen off.

It was easy setting up machine numbers and employees and just as easy correcting a mistake.

Robert B.
Inprocess Inspection / Auditor

Kommentare: We had a maintenance program before and another guy used it. He had it full with everything including our tool crib, even though this program can do the same thing, I haven't gone that far with this program. Keeptrak can do that and more if you can spend the time.

Versatile and Affordable.

Bewertet am 10.8.2015
Sean H.
Facilities Manager

Kommentare: Been using this software in our facility for 5 years now. Really has been helpful in being proactive rather than reactive. Cost and part tracking makes going over the quarterly budget a breeze. Also makes my ISO audit last only 20 minutes or so..