Über Ecwid

Ecwid ist ein kostenloser Einkaufswagen, dank welchem jeder ganz einfach einen Online-Shop erstellen und ihn in jede bestehende Website, Blog, oder mobil einbetten kann.

Erfahre mehr über Ecwid

Ecwid has developed a website team that enabled me to set up my coffee roasting business fast and efficiently. Able to integrate with Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin without problems.

I had a hard time at first. But it really taught me alot.

Bewertungen zu Ecwid

Ecwid hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 573 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ecwid bereits verwendet?

Sven
Selbständig in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ecwid Bewertung Alleseasy

Alles gut. Absolut unkompliziertes Handling.

Alles in Ordnung. Man könnte noch am Design abstimmen.

Devonna
Devonna
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small business owners

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing I'm under the venture plan which is $17 a month and you can basically compare the venture plan to Shopify basic plan which is $29 a month.

What I like most about the software is it's very easy to use whether you're doing it based from your browser or from the app. Very simple and easy website design and setup.

The thing that I like least about the software is that they actually don't have their own payment processor versus Shopify. But it gives you the option to use square, stripe,2checkout&More.

Latresse
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Easy to Use and Fully Functional!

Kommentare: I've been using Everyone shopping cart for almost 4 years and I'm satisfied with the service. I've tried other companies and always revert back to Ecwid. It provides all the necessary told and features for a website or online retail store.

Easy to create new products for online store. Easy to setup store and affordable price.

I'm not particularly happy with the design options and usable templates.

Railan
Administrator in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ecwid Review for Small Business

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The ease of fulfilling orders is good, but getting through to the support team is poor. And

The ease of building the site from customizable templates.

We have had many issues with SEO and SEM and the support team is not clear on what needs to happen to fix it. It is also very difficult to get through to support. You are not able to call in - but have to chat in. This makes it difficult when there is an issue that needs immediately addressed. Additionally when you chat in they don’t always respond immediately. The site also does not change photos to WEBP when uploaded. I have to manually change them prior to publishing.

Zaheeda Duduzile
Zaheeda Duduzile
Owner in Südafrika
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Everything is MANUAL INPUT, they don't have basics

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Support is the only positive thing, they write the code you need for you. But it's unfortunate that simple things need code to begin with

I'm still not understanding why images are not responsive, can't choose different images for Desktop vs Mobile, Can't change the appearance of Size Buttons etc, Can't choose to show featured items as a Carousel only grid or full image. You have to CODE all of these simple things. The things I ask about are things that Shopify already has on their CHEAPEST subscription. I wanted to use Ecwid because it's cheaper, but really it's not. To match the cheapest Shopify I have to take Ecwid's most Expensive plan - and still it doesn't come near what Basic Shopify offers. I tried using Ecwid in 2021 and everything was manual - it's THREE YEARS later and nothing has changed everything is still MANUAL.

Gentian
Instructor in Albanien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and handy

Kommentare: Ecwid "tour de force" stays in its ability to be easy-to-manage software, while being at an affordable price.

Ecwid is a handy and very easy-to-manage software. It gives you the ability to switch easily from a CRM inventory to a more design-specific function. It's affordable and a must for most e-commerce stores.

What I didn't like about Ecwid is its exclusive Paying Card management by Stripe, which, by the way, is not available in most countries. That's need to be improved.

Markus
Creative Director in Schweiz
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for start ups , small companies and private people which are new to ecommerce

Kommentare: If you don't find anything or your are facing other issues, Ecwid's customer service is just excellent. Live chat available and outside of business hours they usual answer within 24 hours.

User-friendly platform with a great database of instructions, no coding needed but I you want to use coding, it's possible and for people who want to learn coding here, they provide a great CSS Cookbook. Very inexpensive Ecommerce platform if you start from scratch.

There is nothing that I don't like from Ecwid.

Sarah
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No need to look any further!

I use this as an add on to my Wix website. The combination of the two gives me absolutely everything I need. I like how easy it is to use and that I can customize it. I love the app. The assistance I have needed has also been top notch!

The fact it is only one page. This is why I went with Wix for my website and added Ecwid for my store.

Helena
Helena
Business Owner in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Superior online store platform

Kommentare: When people arrive on my website, they're impressed. It's an easy flow and a professional look. Switching to Ecwid played a huge part in sales growth. After changing site platforms, sales have tripled (186% growth in the last 12 months) and I know the built-in features like abandoned cart emails have played a huge part in the higher conversion rates and sales.

Easy to use, the dashboard is helpful, high level of customization for products, website look, and responsive menus. Reliable customer service!

There are still a few lacking integrations, one main one being with the PayPal POS.

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

THE BEST

Kommentare: I have 2 businesses and I use Ecwid.com for both. It is very easy to use. I set up my stores myself with no experience in IT. Ecwid is very easy to use. Ecwid is simply the BEST! !!

Ecwid is very easy to use and user friendly

None. I like everything about Ecwid! :)))))))))

Brendan
Finance Administrator in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ecwid Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The ease of being able to customize your personal online shop

Lots of extra buttons that seem unnecessary

Paul
Manager/Webmaster in USA
Konsumgüter

Ecwid Blog Emails provide timely advice appropriate to my need at that specific time.

Kommentare: Ecwid Blog Emails come to my Inbox at a rate I can handle, for me to analyze and apply to my online SIDS prevention store. We started in 2004, as distributors for a New Zealand SIDS prevention company, with a single-developer, online store integrated into our website. That store had a user forum for support issues. In June of 2015 I asked a local website upgrade specialist his recommendation on what store I could move to. His immediate response was Ecwid. Without much research into it--with complete faith in his insistent recommendation--I made the move and installed the store myself into my recently upgraded to Joomla site. The initial installation and upgrade to the VENTURE plan went like a breeze. I did everything myself without the help of anyone but occasional Ecwid support for minor issues. I connected to both PayPal and Authorize.Net payment methods quite easily. Our store was quickly up and running. All along the way as our business proceeded, the Ecwid Blog anticipated our need by providing tips and insight to not only their own store, but also landing page optimization, advertising budgeting and withstanding price undercutting by competition. At first my business expertise was only my own instincts. Then my expertise was from classroom sessions by startup organizations. These startup sessions were broad and rarely tailored specifically to my needs. The Ecwid Blog Emails in my Inbox are very appropriate and timely next-steps for me to take to improve in some very specific ways the standing of our business. Even when I am busy, I look forward to reading them when they come to see what next I can improve, so I can put that step into my schedule. Thank you Ecwid for such a wonderful and versatile platform, and also the business assistance along the way. My `not perfect' score for Ease of Use is because I did not take a look and observe the effect of a parameter change I made before going on to another setting. My fault, not Ecwid's. A couple of months ago we upgraded to the BUSINESS plan in order to separate the sales of our two inventory locations, New Zealand and the USA. The stock is relatively infinite in New Zealand, but we were frequently overselling our limited USA stock because both locations were shown as infinite to our customers. Thank you Ecwid custom development for separating our inventories shown to our customers.

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer in Jordanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An integrated and secure system to enable everyone to trade online with ease

Kommentare: Ecwid has simplified all stages of publishing products, receiving orders and payments with ease and efficiency, and has enabled us to continue adding new products as well as smoothly modifying designs, images and accompanying information. Indeed, Ecwid and through its amazing capabilities enabled us to own an outstanding online store and helped us expand our customer base and increase sales as well.

I really appreciate how simple Ecwid is and how quickly you learn the right way to use it effectively. Ecwid enables us to create an integrated online store, and also provides a large number of suggestions and templates to enable the user to design his store in the appropriate manner, so that he can add images, information, contact data, product prices and payment methods, in addition to the facilities it provides to store customers during their purchases. . Indeed, with Ecwid and at the appropriate prices for the services it provides, users can develop their online stores without the need to use programming consultants or help applications, as the support provided by Ecwid will help to overcome any problem that users may face at all stages.

I haven't experienced any distasteful things regarding its great potential to help set up online stores with minimal costs. But when we need to integrate it with one of the marketing platforms, we find it difficult and we need to complete this process for auxiliary applications, which becomes costly. I want improvements in this area so that we can market our store properly and at a low cost.

Shakthivijayan
Sales and Marketing in Indien
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very good E-commerce platform

Kommentare: I am able to get all my orders on one platform. I can track my customers later.

Easy to use. The free store option is possible for life long if you have got less than ten products. This free feature nobody offers. Customer service is very good. We can customize the software with a price though. There are additional apps to help us with a few things. I am satisfied with the software even though it's not 100% perfect. That's only because of the nature of business changes for every company.

There are a few. But still, the software is usable and good. Sometimes the software loads slowly in mobile phones and I feel it's a and network issue. Once I update a paid order, this would not show when and what time the update was made. SImilarly for any updated crucial step, this software would not show. The change inside the order, for example, adding a product or deleting a product won't automatically calculate the taxes. We have to manually redo the calculation for all the products in the order. Customizations are not very cheap and very few free apps to integrate. Overall the cost may increase if you need a lot of additional apps. For example, an e-commerce website will definitely need to ship in most cases. So creating a shipping label should be an integral part of any e-commerce website. I am not sure only Ecwid does not have it or no websites have it. But an e-commerce website should have it. I feel it now after using a website.

Mohamed
Lecturer in Algerien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Beginner based Platform to start Selling online effortlessly

Kommentare: Ecwid is the easiest way to start selling online at ease thanks to its built in features, affordable plans with almost no additional fees, transparent policies and more importantly, a rich dashboard to manage your store, from setting prices to product description, and from inventory management to SEO customerization. Ecwid should be the first platform to land on to explore how simple online selling is thanks to the variety of integrations and constant support.

Through on a free trail plan; Ecwid provides all that beginners need to sell online easily; it user-friendly dashboard that allows you use built-for-you templates to descibe products, set prices, shipping methods and even ways to market your products. Ecwid comes with affordable plans, less fees and mainly many gateways for payment processing. Even if you are still unsure of selling online, Ecwid thought of connections and integrations to many third party apps and platforms, which allow dropshipping, an opportunity to start the journey.

Ecwid is not ideal for large businesses as it is less popular than many other platforms in this industry, namely Wix; it is less common if not inexistent in many countries, and of course, their currencies.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Maximize Your Online Sales with Ecwid

Kommentare: Overall, Ecwid is a solid choice for businesses looking to create and manage an online store. Its user-friendly interface and wide range of features make it easy to set up and manage an online store, while its integrations with popular payment gateways and social media platforms provide a convenient and effective way to promote and sell products and services online. However, it may not be the best choice for businesses with very large product catalogs or those looking for a particularly fast and efficient platform.

One of the main pros of Ecwid is its user-friendliness and versatility. The platform is easy to use. It allowed us to create and manage an online store quickly and efficiently. It also offers a wide range of customizable templates and design options. Because of that we were able to create a visually appealing and professional-looking store. Another pro is the platform's integrations with popular payment gateways and social media platforms, such as PayPal and Facebook. So it was easy to accept payments and promote our products and services online. Ecwid also offers advanced security measures to protect customer data and ensure secure transactions.

Ecwid may not be suitable for businesses with very large product catalogs, as it can be resource-intensive and may require additional server resources to handle the load. Our company had already faced this issue. Other than that, everything is fine with Ecwid.

Steve
Director in Australien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Shopped around for an awesome shopping provider

Kommentare: Hi, I first joined ECWID back in 2011 after shopping around and discovering their innovative approach to shopping cart software. The price is very competitive and being able to build my business across a number of different websites simultaneously by the unique ability copy and paste your shop code to any website page anywhere really won me over. Since then they have not let up with a feature set that grows and grows it seems every week. The customer service / support was always good but honestly in the last year or two has begun to astound me. My only reason for 4 stars for value for money is that some of the add-on app features that you have to pay extra for I'd like to see for free. That being said there are plenty of very very good and useful free apps. Just check out some of them out at my webstore store at www.mobilesafety.com.au :)

Loading speed. Good design. Shopping cart can be respawned anywhere easily. Ease of use & features including share buttons, shipping calculated already, easy product uploads and editing etc.

Needs a free upsell app. eBay integration is not yet available for eBay Australia. I had lots of difficulty integrating with Adwords.

Mary
Owner/Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Insane value for the price!

Kommentare: I can set it and forget it, knowing ECWID is powering my online book sales, and I really appreciate being able to have such strong confidence in a product so crucial to my company's success.

So far, I haven't found a functionality that I want that isn't available, and I like the modularity of the software, allowing me to choose and pay only for what I need. It all works together seamlessly, and gets the job done without a lot of messing around. Plenty of options for reporting on very granular data about sales, abandoned carts, etc. as well as excellent customer support, especially in the form of regular newsletters with ideas to increase sales and just do a better job of maintaining your business all around. I especially like the way ECWID is constantly increasing functionality and offering more options to customize. This is just really good value for the money, and allows me to create a shopping experience I can be proud of.

Catherine
Owner/Social Media Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Good but doesn't Interface with every web creator

Kommentare: I wish there was more interface with Wix. If Wix is allowing users to use the ap, they should also have access to the full functionality of ECWID aps, such as the Multiple Promotions at once feature...otherwise we are happy with the ease of use.

That is easy to follow the process of an order from processing to fulfillment

If you sell on a made-to-order basis, there is no way to go and see how many of that item you ahve old over time without manually counting up from the orders. Should be some kind of feature that allows you to view how many times a partcular items has sold on the back end, where you edit the item maybe? If you don't keep an inventory, then there is no way to track and I can't show an inventory because my products are custom and people will think they are in stock and ready to ship, when really they must be created once the order is place. It is misleading to the customer if it says instock. Does not interface with Facebook to where facebook shows the shop on the business page front. You have to click on a tab or button to get to the storefront. Shopify shows up on the main page of business pages.

Bahaa
General Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ecwid Understand small businesses needs

Kommentare: It is great experince , I like it , and I am sure that if i am starting a new store as I planned , it will be only with Ecwid

the software meets most of the needs to establish and run an e-commerce business, I can't say it is "The Perfect software " because there isn't any". I like the simplicity of building the store, connect with third-party provider in the area of payment, shipping, etc. Also I very much appreciate the customer service proffissinalism in handling the customers issues .

1- store design and layout 2- the entry of product takes a long time, especially if one deal with hundreds of products, you have to move from page to another 3- it will be nice and very much help if some of the priced add-ins added to the software as a basic element of the software 4- the language used in the FAQ and assistant is not some time clear enpugh

Johan
IT inspirer and expert in Schweden
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ecwid have almost all you need

Kommentare: My Company has sold items for some years using Ecwid, and we have 3 subscriptions (stores) running with different content.

With Ecwid I can use the software everywhere, standalone or on any web site. Its rich customization possibillities and application features makes its very useful and flexible.

I miss the multilanguage features that some other competitors have on product and category level. It would be nice to have up to six languages (self defined) where one of them should be the default if the end-Customer have a language that is not defined. Multilanguage support in Ecwid is limited to Ecwids labels, and I can't specify additional language on product/category level. Second, I miss the invoice integrated option to one or more Swedish players such as There are API's to program such integration, but it would be easier if it was already pre-built.

Barclay
CEO in Dominikanische Republik
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST SOFTWARE we’ve ever used

Kommentare: I couldn’t ask for a better platform

We love the White label Solution Ecwid offers. We were able to develop our own services based on what they offer.

We would have loved to have the POS app available for Android.

Michelle
Owner in Südafrika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have been with ECWID for 3 years now and have not one bad thing to say - they ROCK!!!

Kommentare: Makes my online store extremely user-friendly. I am an amateur web designer and managed to get my store up and running in 2 ticks.

Very easy to use. Lots of extra add-ons to make the customer experience so much more interesting. It makes my website very user-friendly - I get a lot of feedback in that regard. The customer service is like none other I've ever experienced. They have never not been able to sort a problem out and are very prompt with their responses.

I feel there needs to be an additional plan between venture and business. There is a HUGE jump from 100 products to 2500 products. I have about 300/350 products in my catalogue and cannot afford business plan - so am continuously having to delete and add products so that all 300 get a "turn" on my store.

Ashley
Großhandel, Selbstständig

It's good but it could be better

Kommentare: Despite the little issues I mentioned, my overall experience has been pretty good using Ecwid.

What I like most about this software is the ease of use. It's quite simple to setup with your website and would be great for a business just starting out. They have a handy app as well so you can receive order notifications on the go.

What I like least is their customer service and the fact that there are a lot of helpful features, but you have to pay extra for them. One option that I believe should be free is the instock alert that can be sent to your customers, but it is a monthly subscription app. Their customer service is very friendly, but not always knowledgeable about their software.

Manu
Owner in Indien
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Very nice platform for Ecommerce website

Very easy to use. Many useful features required for running an ecommerce website.

High charges for custom development for any feature