Über Reply

Reply automatisiert one-to-many-Kommunikation für Dich und Dein Team - Skaliert dramatisch Deine Reichweit-Fähigkeit, während es 100% erhalten wird

Erfahre mehr über Reply

It's more of a bargain basement service for those without the means to get higher level service.

CRM Integrations and reports are bit difficult.

Bewertungen zu Reply

Reply hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Reply bereits verwendet?

Andreea
Andreea
Global Partnership Manager in Rumänien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best sales engagement platform

Kommentare: I love it!

Customer services is a 10+ They continuously improve the product, continuously and for each improvement, you get email notifications and webinars to explain them. We get at least 2 meetings booked per week with reply.io just because of the way the cadences are set up automatically, they suggest the best copy, ( they have an AI) And the Chrome extension is amazing at extracting data!

Well, I would like for the chrome extension to act as zoom info and auto complete the missing details from the profiles we prospect

Terry
Terry
Business Development Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reply ignites your outbound generation engine

Kommentare: The experience was great, we have no complaints and the feature set met all of our needs.

The ability to create multi step campaigns utilizing calls, email, and linkedIn. The tracking capability along with email customization tools really helped.

At first there were a few bugs but the team worked to fix these and provide excellent support when needed.

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Painful and unusable

Kommentare: Honestly, we are looking for a new vendor for this service, and would recommend anyone looking for this type of service to find another one. I never write reviews for anything, and my experience with Reply has finally pushed me to be angry enough to do so.

The price of the software is reasonable.

There are so many areas in this software where something that should be easy to do ends up taking five times longer than it should. Whether it's loading data, managing people and campaigns, or logging responses you can expect a lengthy, annoying and confusing process based on an architecture that must have been devised by Byzantine Kafka enthusiasts. When you reach out to support they are prompt in responding, but totally unhelpful. They mainly just point out what you've usually already figured out by then - that the only way you are going to get the very reasonable thing you are trying to do done is going to be incredibly time consuming, and draining. My favorite (said sarcastically) support guy there is one who, after telling you that you will spend the next three hours updating contacts one-by-one because the system is incompetently built, will then send you silly thumbs up gifs. Now, I enjoy a good gif as much as the next guy, but there is a time and place, and sending a funny gif to someone you've just doomed to several hours of inane data entry is next-level tone deaf.

Digital Operations Manager in Ukraine
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make your emails reach your customers

Kommentare: We use Reply.io for following up our website leads. We have tried several instruments (SendGrid, MailChimp, HubSpot emails) before switching to Reply.io and so far it was the best instrument. Our response rate has increased by almost 10% due to Reply.io.

- because there is not a lot of HTML involved in the formatting of the email, the letters get directly into the inbox (unlike Promotions or Spam), which is the main benefit of this emailing instrument. - it's convenient to create email chains and track notifications and responses. - there are team plans for collaboration and you can see the activity of your colleagues, which helps a lot when you need to create statistics for the marketing department.

- the absence of the HTML formatting is both a blessing and a curse. It is hard to highlight things in the email sometimes, but it pays off well.

Md Jahan
Md Jahan
Digital Marketing | Web Development & Design Specialist - Freelance in Bangladesch
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

"Magical tools for gathering sales leads"

With features like the reply.io chrome plugin, Reply has been leading the way in sales involvement.  " Reply is one of the most widely utilized sales engagement and finding contact information of specific leads. It gives organizations a variety of ways to communicate with targeted leads, including the ability to run campaigns, extract valid email addresses, and integrate with leading CRMs.

Reply.io is the greatest tool for me. I'm using it for every lead generation and marketing project. I didn't see any error on this platform. But the Membership fee is very high, it will be a great step if they reduce the price of the plan.

Arzu
Arzu
Digital Marketing Manager in Türkei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Tools for Startup Sales Teams

Kommentare: I'm new to Reply.io but overall I like it. The Chrome extension is really very functional. It offers a variety of ways for you to communicate with your leads.

Reply.io is a product that is still developing and developing really fast. Really great at creating multi-step campaigns. Email adds a new dimension to marketing. There is a team plan where you can work with your team so you can track your team's activities as well. This is really useful for collaborative working.

Sometimes you have to follow too many steps for very simple actions. This can negatively affect the user experience, but I still like the performance of Reply.io. This becomes tolerable as they are pretty quick with support

Gustavo
Gustavo
Lead Generation Manager in USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I couldn't do my job without it!

I like how easy it is to use for all my email campaigns. It works great for both cold-email prospecting campaigns and for post-call follow-up reminders. It provides me with a constant flow of leads and produces real results for our sales team. I use the metrics to focus on prospects who are engaging with my emails. I also use the tasks to convert more leads.

Better duplicate name recognition because I sometimes add prospects twice. Everything else is great!

Digital Operations Manager in Ukraine
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Email Follow-ups

Kommentare: It helps us (both Marketing and Sales departments) to reach our goals and communicate with hot leads who leave a message on our website that they'd like to be contacted by us. Since there are too many leads at times, we can't leave some behind, but personal emails to each one take too much time. Therefore, Reply saves us.

It's one of the best and easiest tools I've seen/used for follow-up emails that END UP IN THE INBOX (not in Spam, Promotions, or elsewhere) :) Besides the fact that it qualifies as actual email, the usability is on the highest level and therefore it's a very convenient product to use.

The emails don't allow many formatting options, but if that means that the email goes to my client's or lead's Inbox, I'm okay with plain text emails.

Rocky
Rocky
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I used Reply.io for a Reactivation campaign that was very successful

Kommentare: The ability to mass-send emails as if they were custom emails is fantastic. I recommend this to all my clients.

In my company, we had about 2500 leads that were warm leads but failed to covert. We used Reply.io to email them personally and pull them into a sales call. The open rate/reply rate was incredible. Reply.io made it super easy to email these warm leads as if it was a direct email.

Because I had a very specific timing for this reactivation campaign, I had to a lot of math/grouping prior to importing them into reply.io. Reply.io is a very clean-looking and slick system. But I was still having trouble figuring things out.

Tyson
Tyson
CEO & Co-Founder in Australien
Automotive

Very simple and incredibly powerful.

Kommentare: Quick feedback from leads. Time saving. Cost saving. Highly recommend for mass (yet targeted) email.

The time it would have taken to manually send those emails, monitor responses and quickly engage with customers would have been unrealistic (if possible at all). The customer support is absolutely outstanding.

There were times when the onboarding or prompting could have been better. If an upload of data failed it didn't say for what reason (e.g data wasn't what it expected in certain rows). So this required a little trial and error to get sorted but again, customer support stepped in to help out. Once that was sorted, smooth sailing.

Ryan
business development in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Email CRM and Automation Tool

This product has helped me 10x my outreach by automating and organizing my email campaigns to go out. Before this tool I was using a clunky excel doc and gmail plugin

It can be buggy at times but customer service to great to help with this. Don't really have any other cons as the customization is amazing and haven't found anything I need that it can't do.

Anthony
Founder in USA
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Product and Service Provider I've worked with PERIOD!!!

Kommentare: Exceptional. Their support is the best of any company I've worked with. They really are a partner for my small business.

It does exactly what I need. Help me get in front of people, consistently.

I don't have anything negative I could say about their product or service.

Anupam
CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Better Email Analytics: The Better Engagement

Kommentare: I have a wonderful experience with Reply. With this application, I'm able to put my outreach on autopilot. It is an easy-to- use application, and you don't have to be a tech geek to use it optimally.

The best thing about Reply is its detailed analytics that enables you to exactly know what happens to your emails. It can track delivery, open, click, and reply rates.

I haven't experienced any con so far.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Automate your E-mail Marketing

Followup steps in which I liked the most and email validation and fast support.

Need to be improved more on the filter's side.

artur
co-Founder in Argentinien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Product & Team

Kommentare: There are few startups that i've met that actually LISTENED to my feedback..and implemented it. This is one of them. Their app is essential to our growth and it has been performing incredibly well.
They've really thought it through nicely. And now with their latest major release the UX is astounding.

UX and features, and most of all Customer Support

nothing yet!

Stefani
Founder in Kanada
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Great software for Cold Email

Kommentare: So far so good, the people who work for the company have been super helpful with setting it all up!

I liked the fact that you can create different zaps for specific things to happen or when they happen, this program helps you stay on top of things and looks real to the person receiving your email.

I least like the fact it doesnt come with auto checking the emails your using - you need to pay as an add-on like a few other things.

Tom

Great product and service

Great team, very responsive. The system itself also saves a ton of time! Definitely recommend this to anyone.

Sometimes difficult to manage duplicate leads across multiple user accounts. Very easy if you only have one account.

Adam
Adam
CEO in USA
Internet

When properly understood and utilized this is a very powerful software marketing solution.

Kommentare: Automation, increased productivity, and greater visibility in the customer engagement process.

I like the ability to have a wide degree of flexibility in customizing our email campaigns. I really like that I don't have to stay on top of the campaigns being run, and that I can automate their schedules.

It takes time to learn how to do things properly as there can be glitches. Once you are aware of them you can work around pretty easily, but finding out can be a bit painful if you are not meticulous in checking your campaigns before they go out.

Iurii
Iurii
Founder in Ukraine

Awesome product and support

Kommentare: I was able to send efficient cold email campaigns and follow up my connections

Their service is very easy to use. UI is friendly, plus they prepare a lot of templates which make it even easier to start if you are not experienced with the cold emails, yet. The staff is very friendly and helpful, ready to assist, consult on progress and suggest some optimization if that's possible.

So far, I do not have any negative experience. Looking forward to be able to have more than 3 emails attached to one account.

Alexander
Platform Research Manager in UK
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reply for start upts

Reply is a great tool. With our subscription, we can send 400 emails per day from 3 different email addresses each. It allows you to schedule follow ups and the emails can be very personalized.

The email statistics are not always correct (it can say that your emails received 2 replies when you've received 5) and it is not always clear when to expect your emails to start firing.

Preston
Founder in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saved my life when I lost my job.

Kommentare: I booked many new customers during my first 30 days working for myself. 100% worth it.

I love the ease of use and the UX. I can set up a workflow once and then constantly feed it new contacts which brings me new business every week. Fantastic.

I dislike that it doesn't have error messages when you're trying to import contacts and something goes wrong.

Casey
Casey
Sales Executive - Founding Team in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent tool for growing sales team

The platform makes it easy to upload contacts and to put them into various campaigns

The platform is buggy and not necessarily easy to use.

Emeka
Emeka
Ambassador for The Technology Innovation Scholars Program in USA
Hochschulbildung

This is a great tool for automated emails.

The software does what it's meant to do and it does this efficiently. The best part about Reply is actually its customer support!

I do not have any issues with Reply.

Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am very pleased with the ease of use of the platform.

Kommentare: Reply rate is good, bounce rate is good, open rate is good. I am getting real leads thanks to these guys. And I got the first lead in 2 days after started working with the system.

Ease of use, online chat with support girl is very helpful, possibility to run multiple campaign and many options for customization, A/B tests are set up easily

I have problems connecting with BaseCRM that is kinda already implemented. The technical support is not taking ownership to resolve the issue. How ever this is a minor issue and we will solve this one soon.

Aleksandr
CEO in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product

Kommentare: Amazing product and great customer support. We were very hard to deal with, but they gave us great service even during the free trial

Works perfectly.

I'd like more flexibility in user targeting.