Über PersistIQ

Eine cloudbasierte, umfassende Outbound-Verkaufsplattform. Zu den Funktionen gehören Kollaborationswerkzeuge und die Erstellung von Berichten.

Erfahre mehr über PersistIQ

The templates and version testing make this a very powerful product. The integration in G-mail makes it easy to build upon emails at large volumes.

I had to ask the same question 5 times to get an answer which still made no sense.

Bewertungen zu PersistIQ

3,5
3,0
3,1
3,1

PersistIQ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 30 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PersistIQ bereits verwendet?

Karolis
Karolis
Head of Partnerships in Litauen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PersistIQ Review

Kommentare: Overall, PersistIQ is the best e-mail campaign software and has more functionality and less limitations than its piers (for instance LemList)

The best thing about this software is how it eases the process of generating and sending cold e-mail campaigns. I and my team mates no longer have to spend 2+ hours a day pasting and customizing e-mail templates, and worry about follow ups

The main con of this software is ease of generating reports. It is difficult to access more than baseline data (for instance, in order to see each team members daily reply rates, I have to keep my own excel sheet, as it does not show the %, but rather displays it in aggregate absolute numbers.

Abimbola
Abimbola
Customer Support Team Lead in Nigeria
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our outbound sales activity.

Kommentare: We use PersistIQ to drive our direct outbound email campaigns ,allowing us acquire more users while maintaining contact with existing ones.

I find PersistIQ easy to use for all of our outbound sales engagement activity.Integrates well with our Salesforce and basically takes care of the tasky part of email marketing campaigns like list compilation, tracking email delivery, scheduling newsletters etc thereby providing everyone in the sales department with more time to just focus on closing deals.

I have sometime experienced a bit of lag with this program,especially when I have tried customizing a previously scheduled email.

Marketing Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Deceptive sales tactics and zero results

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: They are not the most expensive option, and unfortunately, you get what you pay for. Poor campaign planning, minimal optimization/oversight, and perfunctory reports/updates.

There have been no pros to working with PersistIQ.

To put it very simply, they indicated that we should expect around 10 appointments per month. So far, we haven't gotten a single positive reply to any of the thousands of emails they've sent on our behalf. The sales person we spoke with, who was operating under a totally different company name, indicated that we would be able to revisit our agreement in the event of this poor performance. Unfortunately, they have been unwilling to let us out of the remainder of our agreement.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frauds. Never use this service, they will steal your money

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely horrible in every way. The team was really bad, the sales team sold lies, promises were made but were not kept.

Absolutely nothing. Trash company with horrible values, don’t care about anything but themselves.

Not even 1 qualified lead in 4 months for almost $10k

Jessie
Founder in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

One of the best email outreach platforms back in the day

PersistIQ enables you to prospect by reaching out via email. The platform enables you to create a step-based system with automatic followups. I loved the ease of use and even though it is a simple platform it also is powerful, enabling manual steps and so forth. Back in the day when I was using it was by far one of the best platforms.

It would have been nice to have more features to track the success of campaigns in terms of number of meetings yielded.

Thorsten
Head of CRM in Deutschland
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really nice outbound mailing tool, that makes it easy and affordable to scale outbound mailing.

Kommentare: quick and easy way for outbound mailing potential customers.

Interface: Modern, straightforward and mostly self-explanatory Price: very good price-performance-ratio Scalable: If you have a ton of contacts, it's very good to run them through the tool

Analytics: Some basic analytics are implemented, but more would be better Placeholder: So far only static placeholder (like name, title, and others), dynamic placeholders could be a big plus

Ryan
Business Development Representative in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Sales Tool

Persist makes it simple to group a number of contacts into easy to create/send campaigns. This type of function is essential to my role as a BDR.

My least favorite aspect of persist is the wait times between emails. I often am seeing emails sent late at night that were supposed to send earlier in the day.

Emily
Emily
Business Development Executive in USA

PersistIQ in small startup

It is nice to be able to add in campaigns, create custom steps, and maintain your marketing cadences.

Sometimes the platform is a bit less than intuitive. Also, if you accidentally do something (ex- skip someone in a campaign step) it is difficult to add them back in.

Robert
Marketing Director in Nicaragua
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not work with this company

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: They lock you into a contract in which they have no obligation to deliver the services they promised but trap you into payment

The only moment that I felt optimistic was during the sales call. The sales person was very convincing that they would produce high quality leads

They deceived us into signing a contract and promised they were experts in generating leads and that we would be extremely happy with the service. This is not true, they over promise and can't deliver. Then they don't care about the results because they don't allow cancellation of contract

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple tool for managing email campaigns

PersistIQ is simple and easy to use. The interface is intuitive, and all of the basic functionality is there to enable running efficient email campaigns.

There's no option to easily import and record the status of previous email campaigns (i.e. import a list and check to see who from that list has previously responded to an email).

BRIANNA
SDR in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You're better off with someone else or nothing at all

Kommentare: This provided ZERO ROI for my company. We had more problems than actually using the tool. These people just care about money and expect you to know the tool and don't care to help when you have questions.

There was nothing postitive about this experience at all. I have nothing good to say about the team or tool.

There is an extreme lack of communication/help from the Persist team as well. When you chat or email them, you usually get an "away" message or a "be back in 3 hours". In sales, you can't wait that long to get an answer. There needs to be 24/7 help. Speaking to their support team is like pulling teeth. I had to ask the same question 5 times to get an answer.....which still made no sense. On top of the unprofessional and unhelpful customer service, the platform is not user-friendly or as robust as they claim. They sold to us saying that the SFDC integration was seamless, which it wasn't and they didn't even confirm that we had the correct version to do so. Campaigns are such a struggle to use. Our people would schedule campaigns and then it would not send at the time schedule to send. It doesn't consider the weekends, so if you have a 3-day delay from the first stage of the campaign to the second, it will do this over the weekend which negatively effects the times on your campaign. It does have a pause feature on the campaigns, yet it still processes to the next stage over the weekend too so no way I can see so far to stop it.

Chantel
Marketing Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Definitely better options for cold-email - Avoid PersistIQ

Kommentare: The beginning of our journey with cold-email through PersistIQ went well. Cold email campaigns are easy to organize and you can add multiple campaigns to the same lead segment (i.e. we had four email drips, 45 day waiting period, followed by four more email drips). The customer service is atrocious. We have had an issue in the queue for two weeks now and our emails haven't been able to send. Support turnaround time says 24 hours, but it is more like two business days. Anytime you have an issue with your email provider, PersistIQ's platform isn't intelligent enough to read the error as temporary and you require customer support to re-setup your account, causing a lapse in days. Absolutely terrible. There are definitely other providers out there with the same solution, if not better. We were required to obtain a new email platform because of the delay in support. Definitely not effective in the long run.

The ability to customize snippets, lead segments, and lead status. Customized templates. Easy to duplicate the campaigns.

Terrible support. Lack of tutorials for helpful information. Very little DIY approach requiring back-end support.

Jeff
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Their $1,750 per month offer is a complete and utter BUST!

Kommentare: They are a company with zero integrity. I hired them to run a cold email marketing campaign in the hopes that they could help secure sales meetings for my video production company. They required a 6 month contract at $1,750 per month. Their contract did have a stipulation that if they couldn't secure any meetings after 3 months you could cancel early without penalty. They sent over 8K emails and the net result was 1 meeting outside my geographic target with a budget of $250 and a 2nd meeting in my area with a guy who just wanted to grab coffee with someone. At the three month point I asked them to cancel. They basically said "a meeting is a meeting" and refused to let me out of the contract. They continued to charge my card. I had to ask 5 times to get access to a manager or supervisor. Finally they relented and let me talk to a manager who denied any refund requests.

I've been a small business owner for 12 years. Hiring PersistIQ was by far and away the worst decision I have ever made.

Zero integrity. No accountability for performance of service. Agreement has no conditions for any kind of result or performance.

Chuck
Founder/CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sales development done right!

Kommentare: Sell-On.com provides SALES-as-a-Service and as a result, we run a lot of business development campaigns for our customers. PersistIQ has made that scalable and more importantly successful for us and our clients.

Easy to use from prospect loading to message sequencing to analytics! Great value for the cost!

Very little to not like, but I'd appreciated prospect management functionality to be similar both in-campaign and on the prospect list. There are some very nice things you can do to manage prospects in-campaign that you can't do from the prospect management list. But this is NOT a big deal - it's a "nit" nice-to-have.

Jeremy
Sr. Partner in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get a book on Copywriting and do it yourself on a better tool

Kommentare: I wish I never took the initial call from them.

None. There are better tools out there that provide better value

Here is what happened in my experience with this organization. I was sold on the service that they would take care of all the copywriting and email outreach to schedule appointments. I would need to provide information on the company and the services, and they would take care of everything else. I was told with the package I selected; I would have between 2-3 appointments a week. In three and a half months, I had three total. The response time to making changes to any email campaigns was said to be 2 to 3 weeks. So if a campaign is not working by the time it is figured out, and you will need to figure it out, you won't; you will have lost close to a month. Even with that, if you provide additional information or, in my case, add an offer to the campaign, they will not add it and rehash what they have already written.

Chantel
Marketing Manager in USA

Weak Support: You pay for what you get

Kommentare: We used PersistIQ as our main platform for cold emailing. We managed many email campaigns through PersistIQ and an extremely large database of leads that we individually sourced (30k). Unfortunately the system kept breaking down on us on a regular basis and forced us to continuously go through PersistIQ’s support which was on West Coast time and was about a 24 hour response time without any immediate support or resolutions.

Easy to use, no training required, very intuitive

Slow support, most changes require support, email was disconnected often--requiring support to reconnect, system lacked intelligence for custom sorting

E-Learning, Selbstständig

Scam Artists

Kommentare: My review:
the company is a total scam. I've spoken to CEO and a fair number of the folks within the organization.
Personally, I feel CEO is a total scam artist and I don't say this lightly. The software is definitely overpriced. The support really really really sucks and when you speak to the CEO, he pretends to care... and does nothing to help you with your clients/company you are working with.

None. seriously none.

Support sucks. CEO is a scam artist.

Vinay
Vinay
Co-Founder and CEO in Mexiko
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy outbound email software

Super easy to setup with awesome features like team management, out of office detection and domain blacklisting. We use it for marketing and sales and it works perfectly.

Could have more Zapier options to update users etc, but I believe that is on the roadmap for the near future.

Ehsan
Ehsan
Principal in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, Selbstständig

Please improve Reporting

Ease of use and the intelligence of the tool.

The reporting capabilities are not where they need to be yet. Especially, it's a big turn off that the Reporting Card function only shows the last three months and not older.

Lizeth
Corporate Sales Manager in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great lead tracking and follow up

Kommentare: It automates and simplifies 70% of my prospecting: I know what conversations can turn into product demos!

It makes it simple to keep information up to date on leads and follow ups

It also tracks open emails from my outbox

Akshay
Akshay
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Personalization meets mass emailing

Kommentare: A must-have product if you are a small sales team and looking to scale up outreach without losing personalization.

- Ability to personalize emails in campaigns before sending them out - Analytics on email campaigns - Zapier Integration

- wish it had CRM built-in to be a full sales suite - right now am stuck also paying for CRM - slightly more expensive for features being used

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mailing at scale done right!

Kommentare: I would advise this product for everyone that is aiming to mail at scale!

The fact that the API of this product is not very open-ended, which is why it does not allow you to integrate and connect your other business tools.

outbound emails abound

i use this to send outbound emails to targeted lists of prospects. I specify the template and whoosh, off the emails go. I can get full analytics and integration into my CRM

I wish the pricing was a little more attractive. compared to other outbound email tools, there's not much reason to pay for this vs using a free service.

Never ever-ever-ever I will use PersistIQ

Kommentare: Very bad... An honest review would never make it through the moderation queue.

Nothing. Avoid this service - otherwise, you will lose your time and money.

3 leads over the 6+months period. One of them was our customer already. The quality of leads is beyond any expectations.

Ezra
DIrector in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very poor results with PersistIQ

Kommentare: Overall experience was terrible. They did not produce results and really didn't seem to care in making it right. They even offered me a percentage off to continue and I wouldn't continue with them if they gave me the service for free since it's just a waste of time. Completely disappointed with them and would recommend staying away and looking elsewhere.

The setup and account management team were easy to work with and setup the account. The AM was available if I had questions.

I was expecting some good leads through PersistIQ, but did not receive any. We had a contract for 10 leads in 3 months. They brought setup 10 calls with companies that didn't come close to fitting the agreed criteria. I needed established brands and I got calls with individuals looking to start a new company with little to no budget.