Über kintone

Bring dein Unternehmen ins 21. Jahrhundert, indem du Geschäftsprozesse in agile, zentralisierte Cloud-Anwendungen umwandelst. Keine Codierung erforderlich.

Erfahre mehr über kintone

There is no calendar that can be used to show appointments, case dates, deadlines. Other than that, it does everything else.

Bewertungen zu kintone

kintone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 152 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du kintone bereits verwendet?

Reunaldo
Reunaldo
Senior Data Analyst in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kintone: My Personal Review

The best thing about Kintone, in my opinion, is its user-friendly interface and the ability to easily customize the platform to meet specific needs. The ability to quickly create custom forms and reports is also very useful. Furthermore, kintone's integration with other services such as Google Apps, Salesforce, and Dropbox makes it incredibly powerful and simple to use.

Kintone's user interface can be difficult to use and understand at times, in my opinion. It also didn't have a lot of customization options, making it difficult to tailor it to my specific needs.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Reunaldo, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's user-friendliness is working well for your business. That being said, we're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for CRM

Kommentare: A good platform that saves a lot of time, good customer support, suitable for many companies.

A good program for managing CRM operations, it helps a lot in automating spreadsheets, also makes it much easier to issue and track reports, offers a free trial, frankly I highly recommend it to increase work efficiency.

Indeed, it is an almost complete program, but it is preferable to constantly develop by adding new features, especially with regard to dealing with data.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's CRM capabilities are working well for your business. That being said, we're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Grace
Assistant Vice President in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kintone saved the day when I couldn't find any service that fit my business.

Kommentare: Overall, we love this program. It's currently used by 10 folks but will be used wider soon!

Customer service! They respond within hours and are always free to meet with me when I have a new request on ways to customize the platform to fit my specific business' needs.

When filtering by a piece of data that contains letters, you have to ensure all data that is entered is done exactly the same (even with capitalization) or you will miss data. It would be great for the program to pick up all data despite this. Ex. Addresses are entered by my team and might say "630 S San Pedro" while others say "630 san pedro".

James
I.T Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New I.T Analyst using Kintone for about 6 months now

Kommentare: I've built a lot of apps for the company I'm with including a Gas Mileage Tracker App where I wrote a script that connected to Google Maps App and gave us the distance in miles and how much that was in dollars. I enjoyed it for the simplicity and how easy it was to get started building an app. Also the fact that the scripts use Javascript instead of some made up language is also good since most developers have been introduced to either Javascript or Java by now.

I like how easy it is to use and learn and set everything up. One of the advantages I think it has over most of the products in the same line, is how easy it is to set up process management and to assign roles to everyone on the team. For newer companies without anyone that's tech suave, I would definitely recommend Kintone!

Compared to other Services like Zoho Creator, there really is not much room for customization in the apps and the fact that you have to use another service to generate forms to input into the database is also bad because if you are not a user with Kintone, then the data cannot be accessed.

Antwort von Cybozu

Hi James, Thank you for your feedback! With our open API's, the customization possibilities are endless to transform your apps. I'd be happy to connect you with a Sales Engineer to review any requirements you have in more detail. There are a couple of options to display your data to those not inside Kintone. You can purchase a Guest Account which allows users to access a specific Space in which they were invited to and view the data from there. There is also an add-on called kViewer that allows you to display information inside Kintone with those outside of Kintone via a URL. Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Betsy
Senior Network Administrator in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great fit for our company

Kommentare: We researched and purchased Kintone to replace a paper process that had been taken advantage of. We needed a software that we could program several programs. We also needed these programs to have process management checks and balances and an audit trail. Kintone seemed to fit all of our needs. We've been very happy with the program and how easy it has been to use.

It is very user friendly, very easy to setup new applications. Support is easy as well, quick responses. The process management piece is very simple to setup. There are lots of add-ins that are free or for purchase that make it even more useful.

There are no cons at this time. It has done everything we've needed it to.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kintone - bringing the team together

This software is most helpful in the way that everyone can stay connected while having clearly defined roles for each user. No one sees anything they are not supposed to see. As the administrator, I am able to see everything in one place which is tremendously valuable in how much time it saves.

It does take a lot of time to set up the software. It is very much an investment that will pay off, but you need to be ready to spend some time getting it to where you want it to be.

Antwort von Cybozu

Thanks so much for your feedback! Happy to hear you are making good use of our awesome permission settings! Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
SEO Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Management Software

Kommentare: I am currently utilizing Kintone to develop a customized CRM system for tracking my firearms training students. The state I operate in has specific regulatory requirements that necessitate thorough record-keeping for periods of up to seven years. This goes beyond the traditional scope of a "sales pipeline" CRM and required me to design a specialized system to meet these requirements. Kintone has been a valuable tool in this process, allowing me to tailor the system to meet my specific needs and effectively manage my student records.

I have a strong background in relational database design, and I found that using Kintone was intuitive and efficient for my specific needs. The customization options allowed me to quickly build a solution for my student tracking requirements in just a matter of days, whereas other applications I tried took several weeks to achieve the same results. Additionally, Kintone's customer support team is a standout; they are always available to assist and speak in clear English which made communication effortless. Overall, I highly recommend Kintone as an excellent product for any business looking for a versatile and user-friendly work management solution.

Kintone is a powerful work management solution, but it does have some limitations. For example, the formatting options for phone numbers are limited, which can make it difficult to read large sets of data. However, the Kintone team has acknowledged this as an area for improvement. Additionally, Kintone relies heavily on integration with third-party applications to fully realize its potential, which can be an inconvenience. Despite these limitations, Kintone is still a versatile and user-friendly tool that can greatly enhance a business's workflow and management capabilities. It's just that it could be more polished.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Sarfaraz, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's CRM, support and customization capabilities are working well for your business. Please reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Tom
Chief of Staff in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why I Love Kintone!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Outstanding! They discussed my issues and helped me to find the best possible solution and continue to do that today. Very helpful and customer service oriented!

Kintone is easy to use! It is set up in a way that allows you to think about your needs now and in the future.

Even though many aspects of Kintone are plug and play, I was needing some customization that required the assistance of the Kintone programer. [sensitive content hidden] was exceptional in explaining and assisting me in setting up our database.

Richi
Athletic Trainer in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kintone Review

Kintone has helped synthesize data from multiple areas into one dashboard that makes calculations and visualizes the data.

The visualizations are basic compared to other programs visual options.

Elaine
Administrative Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User-Friendly Database

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to navigate, no coding required, great customer support and training

I have not run into any issues/problems at this point!

Bobbie Sue
Mediation Supervisor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love Kintone

Kommentare: We spent a lot of time developing, tying to get our apps all set before we dove in. We just started to use it and it is so much easier than our old systems. Thank you Kintone!

We were doing our case management remotely with Microsoft office products, which was time consuming and challenging when server issues prevented access. Kintone is great! It is easy to use, so customizable, has great features and they are constantly adding more plug ins and connections. We can connect to outside programs and we can move around fields and create apps for pretty much whatever we need. There is great support in setting up apps and learning the ways to develop Kintone to how you want it. We have requested some complicated connections and feature set ups to make our work easier and our Kintone support team has risen to the challenge. Better yet, the functonality is easy enough for a non-tech person to be able to learn how to build apps, add plug-ins and more. No more waiting for an outside tech person to add a field i need now. I can do it! Also, it was wonderful not to have our contacts pressuring us trying to UP-SELL and add on more costs and services. We are a small non-profit without a big budget for the case management system, and thankfully the Kintone team is trying to help us work with our needs while being sensitive to our cost restraints.

There are many different outside programs we use that we can connect (yay), but the cost of getting someone to code the connection is a difficult upfront cost to afford. Had to pick and choose what was most important.

Kate
Data Engineer in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Technical Support

Kommentare: Overall, I have been able to make Kintone work for my application. There have been some frustrating workarounds that have been required due to Kintone limitations, but it works.

I am most appreciative of the Kintone's support staff. I am extremely impressed with response time, knowledgeability, professionalism, and willingness to help that I have experienced when working with all levels of support, but most notably,[sensitive content hidden]. [sensitive content hidden] is always quick to respond to my requests for assistance, and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure my Kintone application is meeting all my company's needs.

I am frequently frustrated by the narrow definition of what constitutes uniqueness in Kintone. The fact that I cannot define a unique record across multiple fields boggles my mind. In my opinion, that is a basic tenet of any database platform. And beyond that, I have had to jump through hoops to make sure that my unique values don't occur within other records. Very frustrating, indeed.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Kate, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear your satisfaction with our support team. That being said, your feedback regarding unique records is noted and passed on to the product team. We're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Scott
Operations Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kintone for quick and easy data storage and access

Kintone is quick and easy to setup and use.

You cant organize the home page very much.

letztes Jahr

Hi Scott We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone is helping your business. Please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Karen
Project Management in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend Kintone to improve your efficiency

Kommentare: Wonderful. Only criticism I have is that I wish, as a Partner, I had more access to some actual apps. I do not find the already completed templates that helpful. It is much more helpful to see it actually in use for different companies. I completely understand customers right to their own developed software, but as a Partner who has signed an agreement with you, I would think that my company could have access to look at different 'in use' apps with the understanding that they would not be shared with customers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is helping us to get access to apps one by one, but it has been a slow process that has delayed our sales effort.

Intuitive and easy to use. Helpful employees. With a bit of help from Kintone, able to do everything I have needed from a somewhat complex lengthy first project.

No. It could work a bit on its appearance (ability to easily change colors on background, font, etc.) but for its functionality, ease of use and ability, it's top notch.

Antwort von Cybozu

Hello Karen, Thank you for your positive feedback! Happy to hear kintone helped you improve your efficiency. We encourage feedback and product requests and I'd be happy to relay yours to the team. Our team is always glad to help you if you need any further support. Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Made it easy for a caveman

Kommentare: I am not a developer. I know how to spell HTML. The Kintone team took a concept I had and created a comprehensive client evaluation audit and scoring system that included multiple client support apps, like action planning. From day one until we were able to start testing initial versions was fast, fast, fast. The development time was a matter of months from start to roll out. The people we worked with were wonderful, honest and smart. The only challenge was that since I am not a "techie" - there were times their communications were a bit over my head. But they eventually learned how to communicate better with a novice like me. I was very, very pleased with Kintone and the platform they built and manage for us.

The system is quite robust, has multiple applications (audit, reporting, support materials, action planning), and easy to use.

Multiple clients cannot be working on their audit at the same time.

Antwort von Cybozu

Hello, Thank you for your review and our team is very grateful for your feedback! As you mentioned, Kintone is a very robust system that can be designed however you want it to be, and we're happy that we were able to help turn your concept into a system that works for you! Let us know anytime if there's anything else we can help you with! Best, Kevin Kintone Customer Success

Bhargav
Digital Marketing Specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for increase your productivity

Kommentare: Kintone is very powerful software for companies that need to be more productive in less time. I have used Task Management feature of this tool and it's works effortlessly. I have setup multiple projects with this software and manage my tasks flawlessly.

Task and Projects Management features are perfect for managing your workflow. I specially like one more feature that sends alerts notifications about your work progress. This software is very easy to use and generate more productivity in less time.

I used this software for Task Management, for that I didn't find any disadvantage.

letztes Jahr

Hi Bhargav, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's task management capabilities are helping your business. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Etsuko
Sr. Operations Manager in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great support, value and versatility

Kommentare: Kintone reduced our paperwork and provided a platform to share information across our organization. Very happy that we are on it now. Great value.

Versatility and the great support we get. Our Kintone reps are so helpful and flexible and go beyond our expectations to make sure that we have solutions to our problems.

Though our reps provided more than enough help for us to kickstart our learning curve, it may have been useful if there were standard templates for popular usages so that beginners do not need to start from scratch. Various templates may also give us ideas on how others are using Kintone.

Antwort von Cybozu

Hello Etsuko, Thank you for your wonderful review! Happy to hear you were able to reduce your paperwork and manage information effectively within your organization. We have Kintone Marketplace which provides app templates that can be used for different purposes. Creating an App from the Marketplace: https://get.kintone.help/k/en/user/create_app/add_app_store.html Another great resource is our Customer Stories (https://www.kintone.com/customer-stories/). There you can see how kintone is being used in various departments across various industries. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions! Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Karlee
Community Coordinator in USA
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy with Kintone!

Kommentare: Kintone allows us to be as detailed and specific in capturing information as we desire to be while remaining clean & simple to use. We feel confident that we will be a more successful organization because of Kintone.

This software is completely customizable. It is easy to use & makes us feel empowered in the success of our organization.

It takes some additional steps to get all of reporting done than the site we used previously. However, the detailed information we are capturing, the customization of that information, especially the transparency of knowing exactly how that information is being captured & translated, outweighs the additional time reporting takes.

Antwort von Cybozu

Hi Karlee, Thank you for your review! Really happy to hear about all the great things you and your organization have been able to accomplish with Kintone. We're glad that our platform has been able to help you grow! Please feel free to reach out if you ever need help with anything! Best, Kevin Kintone Customer Success

Kateřina
Study Coordinator in Tschechien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

kintone Review

Kintone is user friendly and cloud based (accessible from any device). It is easy to share files and documents via Google Drive or Dropbox which can be easily integrated in kintone.

As it is a cloud-based tool, it requires an access to the internet and with a poor access to the internet the work is really annoying. Otherwise I didn't find any disadvantages.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Katerina, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's user-friendliness is working well for your business. Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Sean
Sean
Web Administrator, IT Support, Graphic Designer in USA

Kintone simplifies data management at the cost of some functionality

Kommentare: Kintone has drastically improved our non-profit organization's ability to collect and manage data. An NPO lives and dies on the accuracy of its data. With Kintone, we are better able to present the effectiveness of our services to potential donors and grantors, improving our ability to earn more and better grants, leading to better services for our clients.

It is incredibly simple and fast to get a new app built and launched. Some of the smaller ones go from idea to launch in a matter of minutes. These are programs that would have taken hours or days to develop in Microsoft Access.

There is some basic functionality that I expect in any database or data management software that Kintone lacks. For instance, the ability to have a drop-down menu that also allows for a user-typed input (what Access calls a combo-box). If this existed in Kintone, it would help me to simplify a great many apps.

Antwort von Cybozu

Hi Sean, So happy to hear Kintone has been a success for your NPO! As far as the product features, I'd be happy to submit your feedback to the team for review. In the meantime, there is always the option for customization within your domain. If you'd like, I'd be happy to get you in touch with one of our Sales Engineers to review. Just email support@kintone.com. Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Karen
Administrative Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Excellent. Love it!

The support Kintone provides in setting up our data base and working with our firm was amazing.

Nothing I don't like about Kintone. Love everything about it!

letztes Jahr

Hi Karen, Thanks for your positive feedback. We are glad our customer service was helpful to your team Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Raed
Database manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kintone is simply amazing

Easy to use and has many functions that can make life easy for users

The downtime is frequent but they do it during weekends so it’s not that big of a deal

letztes Jahr

Hi Raed, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone is helping your business. Please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Board Member in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customizable and Powerful

Kommentare: My experience has been very positive. Customer service has been amazing and I've been able to reduce a lot of paperwork that's done manually.

Started off by drawing out what I needed for a pet management system. There are a lot out there that don't do everything we needed but did a lot of each specific category. We have now customized and created databases to track our cats (we're a cat rescue), their statuses, any medical visits and costs, and our donors, adopters and fosters. We're only a month in! Hopefully, we can continue to move our paper processes to Kintone. Also, customer service has been amazing. I spent some time on a conference call with the reps and we were able to get through all my questions.

I can't honestly think of anything I don't like. Maybe convincing everyone to start using it to track everything.

Antwort von Cybozu

Hello David, Thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear Kintone is helping you improve your tracking process. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Excellent tools

Is a tool that allows me a much faster work than normal, I recommend 100%, does not need any type of update or changes, because it is an excellent application, recommended.

I do not have any type of complaint regarding this application because it has an excellent performance, I recommend it to all

Antwort von Cybozu

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate your feedback.

Celynna
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome for all businesses

creating a platform thats is user friendly, and easy to create

Plug-ins it was hard to determine what was the appropriate plug-in that i would need.

letztes Jahr

Hi Celynna, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's user-friendliness is helping your business. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions regarding plug-ins or other concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team