Über kintone

Bring dein Unternehmen ins 21. Jahrhundert, indem du Geschäftsprozesse in agile, zentralisierte Cloud-Anwendungen umwandelst. Keine Codierung erforderlich.

Erfahre mehr über kintone

We have now customized and created databases to track our cats (we're a cat rescue), their statuses, any medical visits and costs, and our donors, adopters and fosters.

There is no calendar that can be used to show appointments, case dates, deadlines. Other than that, it does everything else.

Bewertungen zu kintone

kintone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 86 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du kintone bereits verwendet?

Philipp S.
Philipp S.
Head of Finance and Administration in Japan

Great software which allows to quickly optimize analog processes. Fits small and large organization

Very easy to develop forms and workflows. User driven. Allows to deploy apps fast and supports quick changes based on user needs.

The mobile version needs improvement and is not as user-friendly as the desktop version. A better mobile version would greatly add to the overall value of the software.

Antwort von kintone

Thanks for the review! I will pass on your feedback about our mobile app. We are currently in Beta testing for Kintone Roam, a new version of our mobile app. This new app is intended for in-the-field Kintone users. If you'd like to check it out, please email support@kintone.com.

Tara J.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Takes the Stress Out

Kommentare: I have accurate reports, solid information and feel confident in my presentations because of the ability to have reports at my fingertips.

I love that Kintone allows me to retrieve our data in an easy to understand way. I can pull reports, manipulate them and present the data easily.

I wish it were a bit more flexible in regards to searching for information.

Antwort von Kintone

Hello Tara, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad to hear you are satisfied with Kintone, and find our product user-friendly. I've included a link below on how to search data in Kintone. Searching Data: https://get.kintone.help/k/en/user/search/search_details.html Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. We're happy to help! Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Bobbie sue W.
Mediation Supervisor in USA

We love Kintone

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We spent a lot of time developing, tying to get our apps all set before we dove in. We just started to use it and it is so much easier than our old systems. Thank you Kintone!

We were doing our case management remotely with Microsoft office products, which was time consuming and challenging when server issues prevented access. Kintone is great! It is easy to use, so customizable, has great features and they are constantly adding more plug ins and connections. We can connect to outside programs and we can move around fields and create apps for pretty much whatever we need. There is great support in setting up apps and learning the ways to develop Kintone to how you want it. We have requested some complicated connections and feature set ups to make our work easier and our Kintone support team has risen to the challenge. Better yet, the functonality is easy enough for a non-tech person to be able to learn how to build apps, add plug-ins and more. No more waiting for an outside tech person to add a field i need now. I can do it! Also, it was wonderful not to have our contacts pressuring us trying to UP-SELL and add on more costs and services. We are a small non-profit without a big budget for the case management system, and thankfully the Kintone team is trying to help us work with our needs while being sensitive to our cost restraints.

There are many different outside programs we use that we can connect (yay), but the cost of getting someone to code the connection is a difficult upfront cost to afford. Had to pick and choose what was most important.

James C.
I.T Analyst in USA

New I.T Analyst using Kintone for about 6 months now

Kommentare: I've built a lot of apps for the company I'm with including a Gas Mileage Tracker App where I wrote a script that connected to Google Maps App and gave us the distance in miles and how much that was in dollars. I enjoyed it for the simplicity and how easy it was to get started building an app. Also the fact that the scripts use Javascript instead of some made up language is also good since most developers have been introduced to either Javascript or Java by now.

I like how easy it is to use and learn and set everything up. One of the advantages I think it has over most of the products in the same line, is how easy it is to set up process management and to assign roles to everyone on the team. For newer companies without anyone that's tech suave, I would definitely recommend Kintone!

Compared to other Services like Zoho Creator, there really is not much room for customization in the apps and the fact that you have to use another service to generate forms to input into the database is also bad because if you are not a user with Kintone, then the data cannot be accessed.

Antwort von Kintone

Hi James, Thank you for your feedback! With our open API's, the customization possibilities are endless to transform your apps. I'd be happy to connect you with a Sales Engineer to review any requirements you have in more detail. There are a couple of options to display your data to those not inside Kintone. You can purchase a Guest Account which allows users to access a specific Space in which they were invited to and view the data from there. There is also an add-on called kViewer that allows you to display information inside Kintone with those outside of Kintone via a URL. Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Russell B.
Consultant in USA
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value and Easy to Use

Kommentare: Great, customer support has been easy to use and the staff is very knowledgable about the product.

Kintone is easy to customize without coding knowledge and offers almost all of the functionality of products that are 5x as expensive.

Integrations with other programs need to be refined and the ability to reverse a step in the process management system would be really helpful.

Antwort von Kintone

Hello Russel, Thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear you enjoy Kintone's flexibility and functionalities! As for the integrations, we have Kintone Developer Program; Help and support on plugins, integrations, technical assistance can be found here. Kintone Developer Program: https://developer.kintone.io/hc/en-us You can set up Process Management so the status can be reversed. I would be happy to connect you with your Customer Success rep to help set this up on your domain! Our team is always glad to help you if you need any further support. Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Ben C.
Project Manager in USA
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: We have automated our quoting process, our freight shipping process, our purchasing process, and many other procedures with Kintone. If there's a problem, chances are, we can fix it with Kintone.

I love the custom nature of the software and the ability to customize every app with JavaScript. Offbeat Press is a custom screen printing company so everything we do is custom and we need a software that can keep up with all of our custom needs. Kintone does that.

If you don't have experience with JavaScript, it can become a little more expensive for various add-ons, but not much. And, at the end of the day, that's not a con against Kintone. It's a con against whoever is building the apps.

Antwort von Kintone

Hello Ben, Thank you for your great review! Happy to hear that you enjoyed the flexibility of our product. As you may already know, we have Kintone Developer Program for help and support on plugins and integrations. Kintone Developer Program: https://developer.kintone.io/hc/en-us Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. We're happy to help! Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kintone - bringing the team together

This software is most helpful in the way that everyone can stay connected while having clearly defined roles for each user. No one sees anything they are not supposed to see. As the administrator, I am able to see everything in one place which is tremendously valuable in how much time it saves.

It does take a lot of time to set up the software. It is very much an investment that will pay off, but you need to be ready to spend some time getting it to where you want it to be.

Antwort von Kintone

Thanks so much for your feedback! Happy to hear you are making good use of our awesome permission settings! Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Mary kaye W.
President in USA

Kintone Platform Review

Kommentare: Great support.

Love the use of plug-ins and modular programming. As a former Sr. Sys. Analyst in the utility industry, I was impressed with the ease of use of the Kintone product and the ability to come up to speed to develop a useful program.

Did not find any negatives. Looking forward to the evolution of our software.

Antwort von Kintone

Hello Mary Kaye, Thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear you are satisfied with Kintone, and find our product user-friendly. Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions or assistance. Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Betsey T.
Betsey T.
Network Administrator in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great process management software

Kommentare: We picked this software in order to fix a paper based process that had gone wrong After we made the first application we've made 30 more for different processes in our company. I can't say enough good things about the software and how it has helped our company.

User friendly GUI Easy learning curve for programming Notifications Process management Great support Adaptability

There is nothing that we dislike currently

Antwort von kintone

Hi Betsey, Thank you for your feedback! We're very happy to hear about all the apps you've developed and how Kintone has worked for you! Best, Kevin Kintone Customer Success

Sean R.
Sean R.
Web Administrator, IT Support, Graphic Designer in USA

Kintone simplifies data management at the cost of some functionality

Kommentare: Kintone has drastically improved our non-profit organization's ability to collect and manage data. An NPO lives and dies on the accuracy of its data. With Kintone, we are better able to present the effectiveness of our services to potential donors and grantors, improving our ability to earn more and better grants, leading to better services for our clients.

It is incredibly simple and fast to get a new app built and launched. Some of the smaller ones go from idea to launch in a matter of minutes. These are programs that would have taken hours or days to develop in Microsoft Access.

There is some basic functionality that I expect in any database or data management software that Kintone lacks. For instance, the ability to have a drop-down menu that also allows for a user-typed input (what Access calls a combo-box). If this existed in Kintone, it would help me to simplify a great many apps.

Antwort von kintone

Hi Sean, So happy to hear Kintone has been a success for your NPO! As far as the product features, I'd be happy to submit your feedback to the team for review. In the meantime, there is always the option for customization within your domain. If you'd like, I'd be happy to get you in touch with one of our Sales Engineers to review. Just email support@kintone.com. Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Silvia elena A.
CEO in USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LOve it

Kommentare: Really good

Love to used and the ability to customize existing apps

relationship between apps when you change this over and app it doesn't change it automatically we have to upadate :S

Antwort von Kintone

Hello Silvia, Thank you for your great review! Happy to hear that you love our easy to use, customizable product. If you're currently using Lookup field, I might recommend using Related Records. Related Records will be updated automatically when the changes are made on the source app. Another way you can update your records in an app is to import from an Excel or CSV file. I've included a link below on how to update records in bulk. Help Center: https://bit.ly/3d4yCLD Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. We're happy to help! Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Co-Founder in USA

The People make the Product

Kommentare: Transitioned a complex database with many "many to many" relationships which don't seem to something the designers at Kintone make a priority but thanks to experts and determined support from the team, we've figured most things out. We have a lot of work to do yet and it can feel daunting but thanks to the support, it is doable.

The support. Figuring things out wasn't intuitive for me and without the support team, I'd likely not have seen the transition through. The team was unbelievably patient and kind and smart about ensuring we didn't get it fast...but correct. Support team truly was the best value and made all the difference in the world.

Challenging to use and learn. Lack of comprehensive tutorials. I would always search first for help but only found very basic guidance which made me feel terrible for always having to turn to support team to figure things out. The product is great if you are very tech savvy and have advanced skills... or if you have the team for support. But if we had to go this alone, we'd never have endured.

Antwort von Kintone

Hi there, Thank you for your review! Our support team truly appreciates all of your feedback, and we're always happy to help whenever you need it. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance! Best, Kevin Kintone Customer Success

Kimberly G.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kintone Makes Reports Easy

Kommentare: The data allows me to understand our target audience and see when the dynamics of our audience change over time. For example, we always assumed that 90 percent or more of our audience was low income. Now that we have more data entered into Kintone, I see that our audience is 80 percent low income. This reflects the shift in our local population, but it wasn't until we had more data in Kintone that I could see our assumption was wrong.

It's a comprehensive database that helps me wrote reports to funders. It allows me to customize the data I collect and easily make changes as needed.

I wish there was an app that I could easily use on my phone in the field without having to use the desktop version.

Antwort von Kintone

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for your feedback! We've been making some major updates to our Kintone mobile app since the beginning of the year. This will allow you to work on your phone from anywhere. It is available in both Google Play and the IOS store. Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Karen M.
Project Management in USA

Highly recommend Kintone to improve your efficiency

Kommentare: Wonderful. Only criticism I have is that I wish, as a Partner, I had more access to some actual apps. I do not find the already completed templates that helpful. It is much more helpful to see it actually in use for different companies. I completely understand customers right to their own developed software, but as a Partner who has signed an agreement with you, I would think that my company could have access to look at different 'in use' apps with the understanding that they would not be shared with customers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is helping us to get access to apps one by one, but it has been a slow process that has delayed our sales effort.

Intuitive and easy to use. Helpful employees. With a bit of help from Kintone, able to do everything I have needed from a somewhat complex lengthy first project.

No. It could work a bit on its appearance (ability to easily change colors on background, font, etc.) but for its functionality, ease of use and ability, it's top notch.

Antwort von Kintone

Hello Karen, Thank you for your positive feedback! Happy to hear kintone helped you improve your efficiency. We encourage feedback and product requests and I'd be happy to relay yours to the team. Our team is always glad to help you if you need any further support. Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Remus M.
Head of Production and Quality in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Data made easy - no experience necessary !

Kommentare: Excellent ! While the self serve help center has its limitation , my overall experience is positive because when I reached out to someone in the Kintone team , I always got the answers that I was looking for.

I like the fact that I was able to figure it out by myself , without the need to run to IT , as we all know that once IT is involved you usually get something that work for them and not for the end user.

There is nothing I dislike , although I would want to see a more in depth self serve help center . In the current form when you search for solutions on how to solve a problem ( problem in terms of figuring out how to build exactly what you need, not system being down or the like) you might get lucky and find something that will help you. In my view , it would help if customer generated "help solutions" would be made available.

Antwort von kintone

Hi Remus, Thank you very much for your review! We're always looking for new suggestions for our help center and support, so we appreciate your feedback and are happy to help any time! Best, Kevin Kintone Customer Success

Founder and Chief Executive Officer in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Made it easy for a caveman

Kommentare: I am not a developer. I know how to spell HTML. The Kintone team took a concept I had and created a comprehensive client evaluation audit and scoring system that included multiple client support apps, like action planning. From day one until we were able to start testing initial versions was fast, fast, fast. The development time was a matter of months from start to roll out. The people we worked with were wonderful, honest and smart. The only challenge was that since I am not a "techie" - there were times their communications were a bit over my head. But they eventually learned how to communicate better with a novice like me. I was very, very pleased with Kintone and the platform they built and manage for us.

The system is quite robust, has multiple applications (audit, reporting, support materials, action planning), and easy to use.

Multiple clients cannot be working on their audit at the same time.

Antwort von Kintone

Hello, Thank you for your review and our team is very grateful for your feedback! As you mentioned, Kintone is a very robust system that can be designed however you want it to be, and we're happy that we were able to help turn your concept into a system that works for you! Let us know anytime if there's anything else we can help you with! Best, Kevin Kintone Customer Success

Administrator in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kintone review for security services

Kommentare: We needed a solution to house all of our client communication, customer contracts and unique services, equipment, billing information, CRM, document library, post inspections, and more. We are able to do all that and more and customize it exactly as we want it.

The software is customizable to any need. The apps are able to be tied together through related records which is vital to our business. There are many standard apps that can be downloaded for free and edited and/or used as a model instead of building an app from scratch. Customer service for Kintone if very responsive and able to send an app template to assist when a premade app is unavailable. The template can then be installed and customized to suit the unique needs of the user. History is tracked in each app to show the changes made over time. This is an extremely useful feature. The entire interface is user-friendly and easy to learn.

I would like to be able to customize the portal and change the layout (such as move the location of the spaces and announcements). While there is a lot of information in the help section, it could be formatted in a more user-friendly format. I would like to be able to change the order in which the apps are listed in the apps section.

Thank you for your positive feedback! Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Etsuko A.
Sr. Operations Manager in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great support, value and versatility

Kommentare: Kintone reduced our paperwork and provided a platform to share information across our organization. Very happy that we are on it now. Great value.

Versatility and the great support we get. Our Kintone reps are so helpful and flexible and go beyond our expectations to make sure that we have solutions to our problems.

Though our reps provided more than enough help for us to kickstart our learning curve, it may have been useful if there were standard templates for popular usages so that beginners do not need to start from scratch. Various templates may also give us ideas on how others are using Kintone.

Antwort von Kintone

Hello Etsuko, Thank you for your wonderful review! Happy to hear you were able to reduce your paperwork and manage information effectively within your organization. We have Kintone Marketplace which provides app templates that can be used for different purposes. Creating an App from the Marketplace: https://get.kintone.help/k/en/user/create_app/add_app_store.html Another great resource is our Customer Stories (https://www.kintone.com/customer-stories/). There you can see how kintone is being used in various departments across various industries. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions! Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Karlee C.
Community Coordinator in USA
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy with Kintone!

Kommentare: Kintone allows us to be as detailed and specific in capturing information as we desire to be while remaining clean & simple to use. We feel confident that we will be a more successful organization because of Kintone.

This software is completely customizable. It is easy to use & makes us feel empowered in the success of our organization.

It takes some additional steps to get all of reporting done than the site we used previously. However, the detailed information we are capturing, the customization of that information, especially the transparency of knowing exactly how that information is being captured & translated, outweighs the additional time reporting takes.

Antwort von Kintone

Hi Karlee, Thank you for your review! Really happy to hear about all the great things you and your organization have been able to accomplish with Kintone. We're glad that our platform has been able to help you grow! Please feel free to reach out if you ever need help with anything! Best, Kevin Kintone Customer Success

Darryl C.
Sr. Operations Mgr in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kintone Ease of Use

Kommentare: Management of rotations of equipment to be sent for kitting program

I'm a manager and I'm not in the system daily. The ease of use for me to access and have a dash board with all of my info. The dashboard lets me review the required data without having to reapply my search parameters. Also, finding new info or updating my dashboard is simple.

Nothing found as of yet. If something occurs I will reach out to Kintone

Antwort von Kintone

Hi Darryl, Thank you for your feedback! The Announcement section of portal home makes it easy to keep up to date on all your information. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Nobuko K.
V.P.of HR & Administration in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Simple and User Friendly

Kommentare: It's very simple and easy to understand for any users as well as Admin.

Easy to customize as Admin for any needs of what the company needs for end-user to use.

None at this moment but if I can say anything, we prefer to have tabs on Portal Home page to divide pages.

Antwort von Kintone

Hello Nobuko, Thank you for your great review! Happy to hear that you find our product easy to use, and enjoy its flexibility. We also offer customization for specific needs that may come up on the way. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us! Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Bridget C.
Assistant Logistics Manager in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Applications

This software is great for all uses at our manufacturing facility, from daily shipping audits to hourly quality checks. It is user friendly across all devices which is a big help.

There are no issues found at this time with the software.

Antwort von Kintone

Hello Bridget, Thank you for your wonderful review. We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with Kintone, and find our product user-friendly. Our team is always glad to help you if you ever have any questions. Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Remus M.
Head of Production and Quality in USA

Makes managing data "manageable" for the non-IT employees

Most functions are easy to use . Easy to create your own database from scratch or by migrating data from various files. Love the fact that I was able to add 1 user at a time - allowing me time to learn and pass on some knowledge to the next user . The ability to link multiple apps thru very useful functions ( lookup ) works perfect for me

Online support ( help ) - very limited - when trying to find some guidance on how to set up your "newly invented " app , if you search the HELP or "google it" you will not get many answers or very well explained answers.

Antwort von kintone

Hi Remus! We are currently updating all of our help materials and would love to hear any specific feedback you have. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to support@kintone.com if you ever need assistance. Our team would love to review your apps!

Barry S.
Barry S.
Adjunct Faculty in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Excellent drag and drop database builder

Kommentare: I liked the software. It has helped us find an easy way to track certifications for our organization.

What I like most about this software it is super easy to build a database with drag and drop. Also, if you need something more advance there is a custom development team that is affordable

I think the look of the user interface needs to be updated. The visual design needs work as it doesn't look visually impressive compared to some tools.

Antwort von kintone

Hi Barry, thanks for the review! So glad you're loving our drag and drop feature. It sure does help to build your custom apps with ease. I will pass on your notes about the user interface to the team.

Compliance Officer in USA
Textilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

PHENOMENAL PRODUCT!

Kommentare: TONS. We originally started using Kintone to develop a Supplier Portal for our international suppliers. This is currently in use. We are now working to develop a portal for our design and sales department - housing the core processes of our custom manufacturing operation.

It's flexibility, ease-up use, and because I'm a database nerd - the database on the back-end is setup exceptionally well. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT structure and overall product.

There really isn't anything to NOT like about this software. I do see some areas of potential however - for instance - maybe adding a matrix feature in the app dev part. But nothing to complain of.

Antwort von kintone

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear you are expanding your Kintone use throughout your company. Let us know if there is any way we can help as you onboard your new users.