Namely

Namely Bewertungen

von Namely

As an HRIS Namely is as good as it gets. Works out of the box but it does adapt to your workflows

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Santiago C.
Chief Development Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: As an HRIS Namely is as good as it gets. After using many other platforms in the past, I can say that Namely provides an easy to use platform that works out of the box but offers a great deal of customization to fit your workflows. They are constantly releasing new features and improvements that are visible and useful with a support staff that is always ready to help. Having HRIS, Payroll and Benefits in one place and dedicated client rep and dedicated benefits rep is definetely hard to beat.

Nachteile: Integration between payroll and HRIS is a work in progress that still needs work. I am confident they will continue to improve it moving forward.

CircleCI<>Namely

Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Tess R.
HR Manager

Kommentare: Our experience with Namely has definitely been tumultuous. We had a very rocky start and it continued to be rocky as the turnover rate was extremely high on their CS team. We had about 6 CSMs within one year. Constant issues with the platform and no resolution in sight. Things are better now and Namely seems to be making great strides towards progress, but still has work to do.

Vorteile: -one source of truth for all employee information
- easy to track/request time off
-resources tab is helpful for new hires
-place to store private employee data
-very customizable

Nachteile: -SO many issues in the beginning(especially with workflows and onboarding templates)
(ex. when you submit a salary change workflow you have to do two separate workflows for base salary and commission, even though the commission piece is added into the workflow).
-can't easily hide legal name from other employees view
-tasks tab is pretty much no use to us. When you assign a task to someone there is no way to set reminders or alert you if you have a task overdue. Also, no notification or red flag that says you have incomplete tasks on the homepage.

Easy and sustainable.

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Leon C.
IT Recruiter
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Namely is simple and easy to use, it requires a few improvements that seem to be coming soon. It still has some glitches that need an urgent fix, but with the few conversations I've had with the Customer Support team, I can tell that Namely will greatly improve in future versions.

Vorteile: It is a straightforward and easy to use software, the user interface is the simplest one in the market of HR Management tools. It is a good example of the Integration between Payroll and HR Systems, and might be useful in the Linkbuilding bussiness with a few enhancements and addons. The Customer Service is great and the people involved are very kind and competent.

Nachteile: The customization of the processes is not easy to implement, and tends to be tiresome, and in many cases it slows down the navigation. It is currently lacking a proper auto-sync feature. It does not have the E-signature feature for current employees. The performance management module has a complicated nature. There could be a better integration between the HR and the Payroll modules. As I explained in the Pros, it is easy to use but it could be highly improved in terms of pragmatic functionalities over the user friendly interface.

Great for Open Enrollment and Paydays

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Product Designer

Kommentare: Namely has made open enrollment an easy and clear experience. I would recommend it to anyone looking for open enrollment and payment solutions.

Vorteile: Namely makes enrolling in benefits incredibly easy and simple to understand. I've used it for the past two years, and I appreciate the clarity that it provides when making your selections. For example, when choosing how much to contribute to an HSA, Namely makes it clear how much will be deducted from each paycheck based on the total amount that you would like to contribute during the year.

Nachteile: Namely is a great tool, so it's hard to find something that I don't like about it. One thing about it that I don't like is the fact that, when you sign in, the first thing you see is a sort of "newsfeed" that shows your coworkers' birthdays and work anniversaries. My company doesn't use that feature much, so it became stale and it wasn't the most useful information to see upon logging in.

Avoid at all costs

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Director, People
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Terrible - service reps do not know the system, standard payroll practice, let alone any questions. Service tickets get lost, takes months for resolution of more complex tasks and extreme micromanagement

Vorteile: It's pretty. There is really no other pro.

Nachteile: HRIS:
No proper Leave tracking for maternity/paternity, jury duty, bereavement leave ETC
There's no way to see a PTO accrual history
Employees are not alerted when their address format is invalid
Only one set of holidays - UK sees all US Holidays
When reporting structure changes you have to make MANUAL changes in Namely Payroll IN ADDITION to doing a mass upload in the HRIS
Doesn't auto track history of Job titles
Need to manually assign PTO to employees not automatic
Leave approval amends, not sent
Lack of point in time reporting
Does not auto assign pay group based on the type of pay entered
Payroll:
You can't retract partial payments
Had to print W2s and sort through employees that electronically consented and send out those that did not
"We have to do all of the calculations manually when there is a comp change in the middle of a pay period "
Invalid addresses prevent us from proceeding with payroll
We are unable to easily add "time and a half" for employees who work on holidays
Takes weeks to add a new department code
Tax withholdings do not flow seamlessly from HRIS to Payroll
If we need to Mark an employee as FICA tax exempt we need have to reach out to Namely as only they can do this
Employee ID do not flow over to HRIS
Manually have to add holiday pay for employees does not flow into payroll
You have to manually exclude employees from payroll once terminated
Time and attendance:
Time card entry is tedious
PTO doesn't communicate to Payroll
You have to man

Solid HRIS for small companies

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Tiffany B.
Director Of Operations
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In addition to the software, we use their brokerage and LOVE Namely Benefits. They've made the transition so much easier and are basically an extension of my one-person HR team.

Vorteile: Clean, easy-to-use interface. Payroll is easy and efficient. The set-up is easy for employees to use - I've never been asked where things are or for a password reset since starting with Namely. ;) Customizable. Continuously improving and working to support their clients (i.e., they actually listen to feedback!)

Nachteile: Re-hires are a little wonky. Reporting meets my needs, but similar to other features, Namely isn't as comprehensive as some of the old-time HRIS systems (like ADP). But there's so many benefits/pros, it's easy to overlook any challenges.

Namely Review

Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Adrian G.
People Analyst
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Namely's ease of use is second to none. Our employees love the facebook like layout.

Nachteile: We wish there was more performance management features. Takes a lot of self learning to learn about a lot of the features.

Great system

Bewertet am 28.1.2020
Jack M.
Enterprise Business Development Representative

Kommentare: It's a great place for everyone in the organization to be linked together. Aside from just the HR side, you get updates on birthdays, anniversaries, can give people shoutouts, etc. which is really cool.

Vorteile: We moved from ADP to Namely and it is a much more engaging HRIS system and allows you to be linked to members of the organization. Payroll isn't fun as it is, but Namely allows it to be :)

Nachteile: The timecard option. It's pretty tedious to put in your for each day. As well, if you do overtime it becomes even more difficult. A process that takes 5-10 minutes, I feel like could easily be simplified into 1 minute.

Convenient HR Hub

Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Julia B.
Marketing Campaigns Specialist

Kommentare: It's a one-stop-shop for HR related employment details and most employees here find the content helpful and well- laid out.

Vorteile: I know anything employment related is usually found in Namely, and it's my first stop for all things that I would normally ask HR about like PTO, sick days, policies, benefits details, parking permit infor, forms, pay stubs, etc. It's convenient and intuitive.

Nachteile: there are two ways to submit PTO requests and one of them doesn't work for me, but that's a minor bug. For the most part (as a user) it's a helpful portal.

Namely

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Maya L.
Leasing Agent
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I loved Namely. I wish they didn't mess up the tax stuff so our company could still use Namely.

Vorteile: I loved Namely. It was easy to use and it was great to have the app right on my phone. I could keep track of all my income easily. However, our company had to switch to another platform recently for payroll. I'm sad because I liked Namely way better than the new software we are using.

Nachteile: I heard the reason our company stopped using Namely was because they were not reporting and/or paying the required taxes. Not sure the exact situation, but it was something about the taxes that our company decided to switch to another platform.

Not your typical Payroll software, so no more dreading the use of it!

Tomi G.
Executive Administrator / Office Manager

Kommentare: I used to dread doing payroll, because the system we were using was not user friendly and extremely time consuming and cumbersome. Now, with Namely, I can input information into the HRIS system, and it feeds right over into Payroll; so no more double entering! Namely does not look like a typical boring old spreadsheet. The system is easy to read, with nice use of color, and some areas even customizable w/ our own graphics and pictures. It's nice to work in software with some personality. We can now onboard our new hires using Namely, which allows the new employee to fill in tedious personal information, leaving me, the administrator, only a few areas that I have to input myself. It is a definite time saver for sure! I love the fact that Namely allows us to customize reports, but sometimes I feel that this is one area that isn't as easy to figure out. Some reports can only be created by a Namely Rep, and other reports can be created by us. I can't always figure out which filters to use, or how to complete a report exactly the way I want to use it. This may be more user error, and not entirely Namely's fault. I will say that the Namely Reps/Support do come to my aid every time, and I do get the reports or answers I need rather quickly. We like the fact that employees can do open enrollment/life change events, right through Namely, which removes Human Resources from having to enter everyones selections manually ourself. Namely had a few glitches with it this last year, but part of it was also a communication problem from the Insurance Company side. Namely has been in contact with us about working on this problem throughout the year, so I'm now worried about it now. I do not dread having to go into Namely to update or enter something. I do not dread doing payroll, because if I have to fix something in an employee's profile, deductions, taxes, etc... it's only a click away, and then I can get right back to completing payroll. It's very easy! Namely really does reduce the amount of work HR has to do: 1) by allowing employees (active or termed) access to their W2's and/or changing their address 2) supervisors requesting Raises and Promotions now go through Namely and not a silly group email train 3) I said it earlier, but having Namely take care of Open Enrollment/Insurance deductions so no manual entry needed. I hope you can see that Namely is not your typical Payroll/HRIS software, but has personality, ease of use, and quality customer service!

Vorteile: The ease of use, customizable reports in format pdf or Excel, and it even looks appealing to work in.

Nachteile: I have to manually input PTO for new hires, or when someone moves to next tier of years of service. The numerous email alerts you get for any employee change request (ie: address; title change; Raise, etc...) gets annoying, yet to confirm that I sent off the payroll submission, I don't receive any.

Review of Namely for time management, easily accessible benefits information and other perks

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Caryn M.
Communications Manager
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Namely has been transformational for our business, improving efficiency and allowing employees and managers to focus more on the core work of the organization without being bogged down by time-consuming HR tasks. The ability to track leave, benefits and paystubs all in one software keeps us accountable and avoids lots of paperwork!

Vorteile: Before my company started using Namely, we were submitting our time-off requests on paper and routing through multiple mailboxes for approvals. We did not have a reliable and convenient system for managing our leave accrual or communicating with busy managers about PTO requests. Now, all of that information is at our fingertips, approvals are a breeze, and it's easier for managers to keep track of all of their direct reports' schedules. Namely also allows us to view our pay stubs and benefits information at any time, and complete our annual open enrollment, all within the software. I would highly recommend the service to any organization looking to improve its efficiency for HR processes.

Nachteile: At our company, employees accrue comp time for working weekend events throughout the year. Namely does not allow us to enter that comp time in a formal system that is tracked electronically. Instead, we keep track of it on our own, and when we enter PTO requests as "comp time for XYZ event", it is on the honor system. Not a huge complaint, but would be nice if we could track that piece of our PTO the same way we can vacation time, sick time, etc.

Namely - Great for HR, Payroll, and Employees

Bewertet am 27.10.2016
Christine N.
HR Manager
Verlagswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We signed up for Namely in the Fall of 2014. We started with the HRIS and benefits for just flex spending. Being in HR, it was wonderful to be able to customize Namely's platform to include the data that we wanted to track and provide. For employees, it was a game changer because they now had access to information they had never had before (such as a clear salary and bonus history). In January 2015 we launched payroll with two of our smaller entities. Employees found Namely easy to log into and the paystubs were clear and easy to read. In the Fall of 2015 we added all of our benefits into Namely and did our full open enrollment. It was amazing for both employees and HR. HR loved that there was no paper to track and it was easy to see where everyone was in regard to the open enrollment process. Employees appreciated being able to log in from anywhere and how easy the system was to navigate. We also started using the Onboarding feature and it has saved employees and HR so much time. Now, employees are able to fill out all of their new hire and benefits information before their start date. We've seen the turnaround time decrease dramatically! All around, Namely has been extremely helpful for employees, HR, and payroll. And, if anyone asked, I would absolutely recommend Namely!

Vorteile: I love how customizable Namely is.

Nachteile: They haven't rolled it out yet but, I'm excited to be able to report on any and every field in Namely in one report and I'm hopeful that we'll be able to do document signing for current employees one day.

Namely: To Infinity and Beyond!

Bewertet am 2.11.2016
Shane M.
HR Director
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A couple of years ago I sat in my office after getting off the phone with our previous HR software support team. I was angry at the 72 hour turn around time and then it hit me. I don't have to put up with this. I began my journey to find a replacement HR/Payroll platform. I didn't want to be held back by so-called "turn around time" ever again. Demo after demo I battled through all the fluff of the so called superb platforms on the market, then I threw on the brakes. I stumbled on this company called Namely that looked familiar to social media that I frequent. It looked so simple, could this be the one? I signed up for the demo prepared to be disappointed by a flashy sight with no power behind it and awful customer service, but then it happened. I found the ONE. So simple, yet very powerful and the customer service was off the chart (from another planet). We took a leap and implemented Namely's HR and Payroll platform. I dreaded to hear employee feedback and was terrified to reach out to customer support. Employee feedback started to roll in, what? they actually love it and it's easy to use. I never dreamed I would receive so much positive feedback from employees, but I did and still do. Then came the day I had to contact customer support. I was blown away by the quick and courteous support I received. I was in awe. This is exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't believe it. An HR platform that employees love, HR and Payroll managers love to use, and quick and courteous support. Namely will allow us to grow To Infinity and Beyond! We love Namely!

Vorteile: Employees and Managers love the look, feel and ease of use. The platform is very customize able and the reporting is very powerful. From on-boarding to termination, Namely has what it takes to get the job done. Their open API is a huge plus allowing integration with almost any vendor.

Nachteile: The calendar could be more powerful and the file storage could use a makeover, but you can't lose with this platform. They are continuously listening to users and making improvements.

Namely: The light weight Champion in a heavy weight market

Bewertet am 31.10.2016
Shane M.
Director of Human Resources
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the beginning, Namely has been fast, easy, yet very powerful. This platform looks and feels like social media sites, but in the background (or under the hood) is very powerful technology that allows both employers and employees simplify their work life. For the employer there are very powerful reporting and communication tools. The benefit management, on boarding, and performance reviews are a breeze. Throw in payroll and you have an unstoppable platform that knocks out the competition. The employee enjoys the ease of being up to date with company announcements. The calendar is excellent and allows managers to make sure coverage is where it is needed at the click of the mouse. Namely eliminates all the headaches of paperwork with their benefit management and benefit partners. Namely's customer service is light-years ahead of the competition. If you haven't done it yet DEMO Namely. Your life will be changed forever!

Vorteile: I love all the integration between their HR and Payroll platforms. Namely is truly a one stop shop when it comes to an all around HR/Payroll platform.

Nachteile: It's hard to say anything negative about the platform. It was up and running and ready to go from the start. The customer service has been excellent. There have been mostly positive experiences so far.

Would choose Namely if evaluating vendors again

Dena G.
Sr. HR Consultant
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Namely has been a great decision for our company that wanted to house Payroll, Benefits and HRIS under one roof. We selected them due to the ease of use of the platform for the site administrators as well as our employees and felt they would be able to meet the needs of our growing company. The service that Namely's staff has provided is great. If evaluating vendors for another company, I would choose to select and implement Namely again.

Vorteile: The platform is very easy for employees and site admins to navigate. It's intuitive. It promotes self-service so employees can update their personal information, with an easy click they can request and their manager can approve PTO, they can easy view important company information (employee handbook, their w2, summary plan descriptions, etc). Once set up, onboarding new hires is super easy and quick and done within the Namely system. The mobile app is easy to use. We love that our distributed workforce can view their co-workers birthdays and work anniversaries and we can disseminate info via the facebook like newsfeed. It helps everyone feel more connected even though they are spread out around the country.

Nachteile: They are still working to auto-sync some remaining fields from the HRIS to payroll side of the platform (like EEOC/Job Category and Ethnicity info) for easy EEO-1 reporting.

Namely makes it easy for our people to do the right things and smile about it

Colleen C.
Head of Optimistic People
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We found Namely after scouring the market for a solution that was simple, connected, available 24/7, and offered one attractive place for us to do People work the way we want to do it. We found Namely and have been pleasantly surprised at every stage. First, we added the HR solution. We jumped at the chance to try the Onboarding and eSignature features. We have just decided to implement Payroll and Benefits. We love the Namely team! They are by far the most responsive and helpful people we work with. The online HELP tool means we get answers quickly. Features get updated regularly and Namely really listens to we users when we ask for new features / changes to the software. I love Backstage Pass where I can connect with other Namely users and get tips. We use Namely for so many thing that used to require separate and manual solutions (org charts, employee photos, performance reviews, multi-tiered goals, news feed, calendar, etc.). There is a bit of a learning curve for employees who expect things to be complex and cumbersome based on past experience with ADP and other vendors. When they see how simple Namely is, they are shocked. It's fun to see their lightbulb moments and hear "that's all I had to do?". ;-)

Vorteile: One stop solution. Web-based. Simple and clean design.

Nachteile: Wish we had a little more control over naming some of the tabs and folders.

Transition from Zenefits to Namely, couldn't be happier!

Bewertet am 13.10.2016
Kassidy R.
Sr. Manager, People Operations

Kommentare: We transferred HRIS from Zenefits to Namely and we couldn't be happier. From the beginning, the implementation managers were concise, responsive and thorough in setting expectations, providing a clear roadmap and answering all questions. Our Account Manager has exceeded all expectations with his detailed knowledge of all of Namely's products, acute attention to detail, responsiveness and awesome personality. Namely's product fits our company of 84 (we were 54 when we made the transition). Their on-boarding feature is so customizable and user friendly, we were able to consolidate our on-boarding process and automate a lot of moving pieces. We have launched performance reviews and employee engagement surveys using the performance tools and are big fans of the process and capabilities. Namely's performance tool has the capability of pulling established goals into each performance review which makes it extremely easy to track performance and goal attainment. The reporting feature is awesome because we can go in and run any type of report we need to where as in Zenefits, not all of the data was readily available to run a self report, it was funneled through the account manager. We use a variety of Namely's products but we are most impressed with the level of communication Namely provides. From our Account Manager to Namely's Product team, the communication is constant. It is obvious the internal communication within Namely is very positive and fluent - our Account Manager asks for feedback on features and it is clear the feedback is relayed to the Product and Eng teams. Overall, we made the right decision to transition and are extremely happy with this service/product.

Best all-in-one system for small/mid-size companies

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Titus Y.
Director of HR & Administration
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They took on our benefits brokerage services in the middle of a renewal season when we were struggling with an unreliable broker we've had for years. They came in and negotiated down rates for us, set up new plans, working with our insurance carriers and got us everything ready in time for open enrollment. Unbelievable effort - Namely hires outstanding talent and their benefits team works wonders!

Vorteile: Aside from having every tool an HR/Payroll dept needs integrated and working together, the best part about Namely is their customer service. Each client has an individual client partner instead of an 800 number and a case ID. That's made all the difference - instead of going thru prompts and re-describing the problem to a different CSR each time you call in, your partner knows you and your company and always responds quickly. Outstanding customer focus!

Nachteile: Nothing, they're exactly what we were looking for and more. If I were looking for a new system, I would implement Namely again.

Reviewing Namely for HRIS, benefits admin & payroll processing

Bewertet am 30.11.2016
Trish S.
Dir of HR

Kommentare: We love Namely for our HR, benefit and payroll administration. And our employees enjoy the social feed area as well. The site is flexible, easy to use and we get wonderful support from our Namely team!

Vorteile: I mostly love being able to have HR, benefits and payroll information all in one spot! Of course Namely is not the only program which can handle these processes, but I do find Namely very flexible and capable of handling all our needs.

Nachteile: We may be unique, but we do value anonymity in our review process. I do wish the review program settings could be set at the company level so that all managers could initiate the process in the same manner. without my needing to ensure it is handled in the same way each time. I've communicated our need and I'm sure Namely is assessing to see if this is something other companies could use as well.

After one year in, the service remains amazing. Keep it up Namely!

Bewertet am 17.2.2016
Mike C.
HR Generalist

Kommentare: Checking in after a full year of using Namely and still extremely happy with their solution and service team. My account manager Jonathan Velez is simply put, AWESOME! It's obvious that others there are seeing the same level of satisfaction with Namely, but I can also vouch that after one year in, the service remains amazing. Keep it up Namely! My favorite feature of Namely is easily the design and functionality. The "social-media...esque" feel of Namely makes it very easy to use, and our people (who are primarily Millennials) engage with it. We use several different applications on a daily basis, so having yet another tech tool for HR meant that we wanted to make it as friendly and accessible as possible for our team. Companies spend so much on technology that never gets used, and Namely combats this perfectly with its smooth UI/UX. Finally, it's also very powerful, i.e., meaning that it doesn't lose functionality nor reporting capabilities due to it's ease of use. Namely to HR is akin to Tesla to Automotive! Our company has grown substantially in the last year, and we wanted to set up a solid HRIS foundation to support future growth. Namely has allowed us to keep all HR data centralized and secure, while also automating our performance review cycle. Namely truly supports my role as an HR Department of ONE! So I might be pretty biased ;) Namely Pros
Namely provides an easy-to-use platform for HRIS that increases engagement for users. They totally understand what I believe many people feel is frustrating about enterprise-level HRIS/HRM systems, and completely combat those aspects.
Namely balances the soft and beautiful UI with very robust and powerful reporting and functionality. If you need to run any report, you can customize to extreme levels of detail.
Namely integrates all tactical HR processes in one platform! They have a solid payroll bureau, benefits admin, and a performance management tool that allows features and benefits which are typically only found in stand-alone solutions.
Finally, Namely has insanely great customer service! A very Zappos-esque approach to service delivery, all the way from initial pre-sales to implementation, to daily use and maintenance.

An HRIS that Everyone likes to Use

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Caleb W.
Administrator, HRIS and Payroll

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great HRIS, and a great company. Namely is constantly updating the system and releasing new features. The support team is top notch and is always happy to help in anyway they can. Namely may be missing some features or some may need to be updated, but the interfaces and the support plus the fact that they are dedicated to releasing features that are requested really make it a top HRIS system.

Vorteile: Easy to use for Employees, Managers, and Admins. The interfaces are elegant, clean, and very intuitive. The ability to automate tasks or delegate tasks that used to be a burden has freed up time for Managers and HR admins. Having everything all in one creates an easy experience for our employees. The ability to use the Open API allowed us to automate our employee data flow out to different parts of the company and keep our systems all in sync.

Nachteile: Missing some features you might get from an older HRIS, Payroll, or Benefit system. While the time feature allows a lot of customization, it can be burdensome to use and navigate.

Namely is easy to use and great for what we've needed it for

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Alex G.
People Generalist

Kommentare: Their success and support teams are incredible and the platform is really easy to use and our employees like it! Really like working with them.

Vorteile: We are a high growth company and do a lot of new hire onboarding. Namely's onboarding tool makes it super easy for us to send new employees their paperwork, build their profile, and then manage any updates or changes as they become employees. I love that there's a feature that automatically changes their permissions to what we set once they start. They also make it really easy for us to create workflows that employees can request when it comes to making any updates and it keeps it on record. We use it as our source of truth within the company and it's analytics are FIRE.

Nachteile: I think it's hard to rehire someone on the platform (doesn't happen often, but if that's a frequent thing you run into, you need to create some work arounds in terms of custom fields or resetting their hire date).

Quality, Modern HRIS

Michael G.
HR Generalist

Kommentare: Our company has been using Namely for a little over a year now, and we've been very satisfied with our experience so far. Their customer service is practically unparalleled, they go above and beyond to help guide us in our usage, and interacting with their employees has been uniformly great. The system itself is robust, we are able to quickly pull many different reports with ease, run complex annual performance reviews, track our time off and much more with no hiccups. What helped us to make our decision to choose Namely was how simple it was for our employees to use it, it's a modern design and if you can navigate Facebook, you can certainly navigate Namely. I definitely recommend Namely to any small to medium business, it's been a wonderful experience!

Vorteile: Easy to use, easy to navigate

Nachteile: The compensation portion could be a bit more robust in terms of tracking changes to salaries after reviews.

Namely has been very easy to use and the support has been great and generally proactive

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Raji K.
CFO / CAO

Vorteile: Namely is fairly intuitive. Most employees have not needed much in the way of training or tutorials and they like the eases of use and the user interface. It can be customized fairly well and the team and account reps are always available to help. I also love how it integrates so many HR functions under one roof and all are done well.

Nachteile: One minor drawbacks on time off reports is you cannot run a report to see vacation balances as of a certain day in the past (or future) - it is only current. Also, navigating is a bit clunkier than I'd like - there are no dynamic searches and you cannot jump from a Teams page for one employee to a Teams page for another employee with one click.