A necessary product for Collectons

Bewertet am 29.7.2016
Penny C.
Controller
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been using ATC for a few years now, and I can't imagine doing without it. As the Controller, I don't actually do any of the collections work, but having everything in ATC allows me to keep tabs on what's going on. I love the communications history - when we had to replace our collections person it was great to be able to retain all the history of her work. The most powerful part of ATC, is definitely the automated emails, which we've just begun using. I'm expecting this to make a huge difference in our past due balances over the next few months.

Vorteile: *The automatic sync with our accounting software
*The ease of sending emails to clients via ATC
*Being able to see the history of all communications with a client
*Automated emails & statements
*The ability to record customer promises and to set reminders to follow up

Nachteile: Not much is intuitive - at least on the "old" version. Figuring out how to do what needed to be done hasn't always been easy. I haven't been using the newer version yet but my collections person tells me it's easier to move around in it.
Documentation is definitely lacking - I don't consider searching through old help tickets or articles an acceptable substitute for real in-application help.

Awesome product! Love the automated email feature.

Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Laurent B.
Staff Accountant
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ever since we started using Anytime Collect, our collections efforts have become much easier, we are getting paid faster and many of our customers like that they are able to view their statements and retrieve invoices without calling us. Highly recommended!

Vorteile: The automated collection emails sent to our customers have been such a time saver. It helps me by maintaining collection notes that can be accessed by members of my team, allowing credit card payments within the software and to know when to follow-up with customers regarding specific issues. I also love that the customer receives a link to which they can review their statement and access invoice copies. They offer great video tutorials and their customer service is always willing to assist with your learning of the software or to resolve any issues.

Nachteile: When it logs me off within the browser, there is no notification and I have found that on a few occasions I've attempted to respond to a customer but I was unknowingly logged out so the email was not sent and I had to retype the email again after signing back in.

von e2b teknologies an 21.2.2019

Thank you Laurent for the great review!

Awesome Tool! Great Investment! Worth The Money!

Bewertet am 25.7.2016
Benjamin B.
Accounting Manager
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If one word could describe Anytime Collect it would be "Transparency." Since implementing Anytime Collect, we have more visibility across the board as to where we stand with our receivables. There are no more paper aging reports with highlighters. Anytime collect brings out the information you need to make key decisions on a day to day basis.

Vorteile: I enjoy the automation of emails to past due accounts, the task list that it provides, and the dashboard that gives an overall executive view of the receivables.

Nachteile: It is web or browser based and it can be slow at times. The company has been great and have put us on a pilot release of a new version. There have been some bugs as with all new software but the power is still there!.

Machine Gun Collections

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Mauro F.
AR Supervisor
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have over 3000 customers and with ATC is like I have 2 more Agents working with me to cover all the accounts. I'm very happy with the performance and support from ATC.

Vorteile: Ability to create groups for type of communications.
Ability to integrate to Merchant Accounts and Credit Score Agencies.
Ability to create agendas and follow ups direct them to my Agents.
Customer support is there any minute to help.

Nachteile: Honestly, any con is resolved by the support team so no cons

Thanks, Mauro! We appreciate the great review

Effective Collections Tool

Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Youth Minister / A/V Technician
Industrieautomation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have significantly improved our DSO. The quantity of issues that are significantly past due has greatly decreased, so we are better suited to devote our time to areas that have been neglected previously. We utilize that ability for multiple users to see notes made on previous issues and the resulting efforts that have been made.

Vorteile: Having the ability to manage and customize collection efforts in a clear and organized way has significantly improved our DSO. Providing customers a way that the can view their account details, get pdf invoice copies and even make payments without contacting us directly has freed up the time spent on collections efforts.

Nachteile: For our customers whom decide to take advantage of the pay now feature there can be a learning curve depending on if they typically pay in advance or if there are trying to take advantage of a credit on there account.

Reduced our Average days Outstanding by 10! Improved our cash flow! Love it!

Bewertet am 26.7.2016
Shaffique V.
C.O.O.
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before Anytime Collect, our average days outstanding was around 55 days. We had a lot of cash tied up in receivables. We were spending a lot of time calling customers.
After implementing Anytime Collect, emails are sent automatically and customers can see their overdue invoices. Our Average days outstanding is down to 45 days and our cash flow is much improved.

Vorteile: Automatic sending of emails as often as we specify.
Attaching of customer invoices to emails and a customer portal where they can see their account details in full.

Nachteile: A little complicated in setting up but customer service is excellent.

Program pays for itself in improved cash flow

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Faith P.
Receivables Manager
Landwirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has made it much easier to reach out to customers on Trouble Settlements. I no longer have to rely on a Sales assistant or Salesperson to make those contacts, the program does it for us. I'm confident that, as our customers get used to more frequent contact, we will see orders being settled more quickly.

Vorteile: This software is very easy to use. I was able to be up and collecting with minimal training. It's certainly made my job easier - no more manual emails and our customers are paying more promptly!

Nachteile: I'm still learning all the tricks to using the software effectively so the only thing that causes a little extra work is reloading updated invoices. Since we only have 2-3 a day it's not a big deal.

von e2b teknologies an 20.2.2019

Thanks Faith for the awesome review!

Accounts Software Recommendation

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Andrea C.
Accounts Receivable
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: You always have someone ready when you have an issue with it. When it comes to work, it offers tools to follow progress, also helps with many reports.

Vorteile: It helps a lot when it comes to keeping track with your customers and their accounts. Their customer services is super fast.

Nachteile: It can be a bit slow at times, but nothing to worry about.

von e2b teknologies an 21.3.2019

Thanks Andrea for the great review!

Most robust AR collection tool on market but....

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Kyle K.
Director of Applications
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This product is the biggest and best and should absolutely be considered for any AR collection effort functionality. Just make sure to have honest dialogue on needs and price before committing.

Vorteile: Anytime Collect is the most robust collection tool on the market with features and functionality that others only dream. It definitely has the majority of the market, integrations and flexibility for most situations aswell.

Nachteile: All the above comes at a price and level of complexity. While there are tons of pros to go with it our team simply found it to be too expensive, too many options for the users and just too many switches\knobs\options to get things. In the end, had a 3x price tag to what we are leaning towards.

Anytime Collect Review

Claire M.
Corporate Credit Manager
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are all so very helpful, kind and patient. When I do have a question and I call rep., he always listens and takes his time in answering.

Vorteile: It helps me organize, track, analyze and collect. Pretty much everything I need to do.

Nachteile: I wish there were written instructions for each application so when I have a question or have forgotten how to do something I could just search the question and an answer would pop. A simple answer like, click here, then here, then here and you're done. But there isn't - which leads to a lot of frustration.

Hi Claire,
Thanks for the review! Anytime Collect does have a Knowledge Base with written instructions and step-by-step videos, which can be searched on. We also have on-page help within the product. If you click the question mark at the top of a page, a video will appear in another browser with step-by-step instructions on how to use the features on the page. Hope this helps, and feel free to reach out to use if you need additional help.

SES Review

Jimmy T.
AR Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The fact that all details follow the customer is a huge advantage to us. The ability to work multiple customers on separate tabs also has helped our team.

Nachteile: Not having titles on the emails makes it difficult to know which email is relevant to what the collector is looking for.

von e2b teknologies an 19.2.2019

Thanks, Jimmy! We appreciate the great review! We will also submit an enhancement request to add titles on emails.

Mike

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Mike A.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Software system is easy to use and navigate.

Nachteile: Payment portal not compatible with Safari.

Awsome Collection Software

Bewertet am 15.7.2015
Michelle W.
Credit Manager

Kommentare: Have you ever been part of an ERP implementation only to find what does not work? You will not have that issue with Anytime Collect. I have been pleasantly surprised at how robust this system is. There are many features I like about this system, here are just a few... A Dashboard that indicates Projected Cash Receipts, you can also see the average days that invoices are paid late by various Invoice Amount ranges. You can have the system send out collection emails based on various criteria such as the number of days late. You can even have the system send out other types of emails such as a Welcome Letter. When a customer receives an email they can click on a link that takes them to a portal listing their invoices and from their they can print an invoice copy. They have an extensive Knowledgebase of videos. I can't say enough about how wonderful their staff is to work with. Needless to say I am very pleased with the product and service.

Anytime Collect Review

Danielle H.
IT Project Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It gives a summarized view of all receivables for several companies in one place. The data can be easily analyzed and useful for management deliverables.

Nachteile: Some of our requirements are not readily available or can be easily integrated into the current version of the software.

Huge Help and Timesaver

Bewertet am 29.7.2016
Brittany M.
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been trying to invest in a program that would allow us to streamline our AR processes. We are a small company but spend a lot of time sending out reminders and making phone calls that more often than not, go unanswered. The automatic e-mails and follow ups have been a huge help! Customer support has been wonderful and always eager to help.

Vorteile: Automatic e-mails and follow ups.

Nachteile: Setting up automated features requires multiple steps and can be confusing.

ATC Review

Bewertet am 25.7.2016
Marianne M.
AR Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been both god and bad. I was not at all satisfied with the way the system was delivered to me, which my boss could have had some influence on that. Not real sure. Which I understand most of it is the way ATC likes to train. I did not need a shell of a system to format/program. I needed it to be ready to hit the ground and run. I did not like that aspect of it at all.

Vorteile: More organized
Can make it company specific to most needs

Nachteile: Slow
Few quirks here and there
You do a lot of the formatting in your training, which takes up training time. Should have already been formatted.

Excellent

Shirley O.
Credit Manager

Kommentare: I love how Anytime Collect would schedule collection calls with just a click of a button. This was a time-saver for me and my group of collectors. Also the scheduled follow-up calls were great.
The only con if you will was sitting up the parameters on when I wanted collection to begin after 30 days from date of invoice or based on system terms. The pros were the staff at Anytime Collect took care of this for me so really it was not an issue.
Overall, a very good collection Tool, and I tell other business associates I meet about it.

Great product - versatile tool - easy to customize

Samuel K.
IT Manager

Kommentare: Pros: Flexible, can adapt to your business process, quite intuitive, great visibility into customer accounts
Cons: Third-party product depends on scheduled sync to ERP, installation and system maintenance is dependent on supplier and their support schedule, recently experienced significant increase in annual support fee

Love it

Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Nicket B.
Accountant

Vorteile: I love the convenience of being able to send statements to customer. Just so crazy about this software ..

Nachteile: There is nothing much to say in terms of con the only thing I would say is it take a little getting use to.

Demo of software looks promising.

Taki H.

Kommentare: Haven't used software first hand, however the demo looked useful.

Anytime Collect Collection Notes

Bewertet am 24.7.2015
Dana S.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor

Kommentare: The system takes a while to run reports and navigate through different screens. Would like the system to be more user friendly. Our invoices are pushed over into Anytime Collect on a daily basis but information is not transferred when payments have been received. Instead, the payments have to be manually recorded and invoices inactivated in ATC.

Once setup correctly, it only takes me a few minutes each week to send out collection letters!

Bewertet am 29.7.2015
Michelle M.

Kommentare: Their support is awesome! Very quick to respond and always helpful. The software is the best we could find out there to fit our needs and so far, I am happy with it.