Über SiteDocs

Fülle alle Sicherheitsformulare und Dokumente auf mobilen Geräten im Außendienst vor Ort aus. Melde dich online an, um die Sicherheitsmaßnahmen zu verfolgen und zu überwachen.

Erfahre mehr über SiteDocs

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie SiteDocs bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

William V.
President in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent complement of a CMMS software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are working more than one year using this software as a "check list" of maintenance activities with options of document comments and pictures, before and after snapshots and creation of pdf reports to have them as a history of an equipment

This software is very easy to configure and adapt to different kind of activities in our company: from scheduled inspections to big repairs or emergency calls. It's at the same time, a tool for our technicians and a marketing tool to show our customers

Not able to attach videos on the inspections list

Becky R.
Safety Coordinator in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SiteDocs meets and exceeds all of our needs.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall opinion regarding this program is if you are considering a paperless system, choose SITEDOCS! Not only do they have all the forms and resources that we need to have a excellent safety program but also the best customer support, very quick, on point and extremely knowledgeable...even if they don't have the answer immediately they aren't afraid to say and to ask others for help. I appreciate them very much, they are all so helpful.

This program has changed the way we administer our safety program, "PAPERLESS". The ease of use is above and beyond. I took 60 workers (plumbers/steamfitters) that had never seen a program like this and trained them all with relative ease. Of course some caught very quickly, but others who did not have much computer experience caught on too. These workers who at the beginning thought they would never be able to complete the forms are now teaching others!! I really can't say enough about this program.

The thing that I least like about this program is that I can't separate forms out at different levels of supervision. The Super Admin and Admin are the same and so on. I would like to have different levels. But... I have requested that from SiteDocs and they are very responsive with requests from clients, I am sure that this feature will soon be available to us.

Zohair H.
Zohair H.
VDC Engineer in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good application for field use in construction. Can generate reports for job.

Very helpful tool for the Construction superintendents/foremen and construction safety managers. Daily safety reports can be produced and published using site docs like JHA (Job Hazard analysis). Fabrication drawings can be marked on field for issues and comments. The reports created in Site docs can be shared with the project team.

Its has good application in the AEC industry but it cannot handle the entire documentation control process like plangrid and procore. Its not as expensive as procore and plangrid, which can be used for projects smaller in size.

Kimberley J.
Health and Safety Manager in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SiteDocs is versatile and easy to use! The application possibilities are endless!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: SiteDocs has allowed our business to develop a robust health and safety management system and go completely paperless.

It is customizable and very easy to use, both administratively and in the field.

Some of the reporting features are limited. It would be nice to be able to customize the CSV data and create custom reports.

Mark E.
President in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SiteDocs is an asset to our organization

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Any issues we came across were addressed (mainly because we had done something wrong in setup) or the SiteDocs crew listened and updated the next version. Everything has been great thus far.

SiteDocs has eliminated the paper that we used to have to fill out daily, scan, and achieve every job. Organization of all the documents and easy of use have improved efficiently along with the quality of reporting that employees do daily. Everything can be easily changed, deleted, or added depend on the site requirements.

Everything suits our current needs and I have no issues at this time

Sonia L.
Safety Coordinator in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with SiteDocs has been GREAT! I enjoy using it and look forward to many more years of use.

The most impactful feature, for my company, is the ease of use. No matter where my guys are working, they can log in to SiteDocs and fill out forms they need to start their day (& throughout the day as well). Myself & my team are able to log in and under the correct location to ensure all the proper forms are filled out and filled out properly (all at the touch of our fingertips). The app has been revamped (continually have new features added) and the ease of use is GREAT!!

The only thing that I dislike is the form building process. It would be helpful if there were templates to follow.

Val T.
Health and Safety Officer in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SiteDocs review for both a Communications Industry and Welding.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I really like SiteDocs and would recommend to anyone who wants a product for ease of use, everything in one place, easy for all workers to understand (young and older), helps remind workers what to look for in the Pre-Job HA/FLHA and Pre-trip inspection, etc.

Ease of use, placed on workers phones so they do not have to carry extra paperwork and hand in dirty reports :)

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software. If I have an issue, then I call SiteDocs and they help with any problems immediately.

Marty D.
safety officer in Kanada

Sitedocs review by Marty Doyle

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As the company grew it has been a easy way to keep track of training and safety documentation

The fact it help me get a management role by freeing up time.

I have no complaints so far, Sitedocs also is beneficial for other documentation other than safety

Michael S.
HSE Manager in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Most Comprehensive User Friendly Safety Software Out There!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent, customer service and software!

Easy to use SiteDocs and teach others how to use it!

N/A i like everything about the product.

Colleen M.
manager in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: safety compliance at your fingertips ! love it

Ease of use, able to track safety compliance

making new forms is challenging for me.

Corey J.
HSE Manager in Kanada

Customizable forms

Kommentare: Very helpful service representatives

Very easy to adjust and modify the forms to suit our written health and safety program.

Some Charts and Forms don't print out correctly

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks so much for your review! A member of our Support team will be in touch shortly to discuss printing your forms.

Meredith D.
Safety Coordinator in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SiteDocs will improve your safety compliance!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use SiteDocs in a number of ways: equipment inspections, hazard assessments, COVID-19 self-assessments, etc. We also have employees submit time-sheets daily. This has made it much easier on the office to track all work done. We have eliminated lost time previously caused by lost or misplaced paperwork.
Using SiteDocs has also made it much easier to ensure we are satisfying all legislative requirements, customer requirements, and COR-related requirements.

Using SiteDocs has dramatically increased our employee paperwork completion/submission. We used to struggle for compliance, and now the only tool employees need is in their pocket. Not only has the amount of inspections, hazard assessments, etc. increased, but the quality of these documents has also shown a rise. Many employees find it easier to talk to their phone than to find a pen, and write it down. Getting all the paperwork submitted daily, instead of every two weeks, makes it easier to double-check and catch any concerns, issues, and inconsistencies. This is also assisted by the time-stamp and GPS-stamp features.

Our biggest struggle with SiteDocs is training new employees on its use. Younger and more phone-savvy employees pick it up in minutes, but not all of our employees fit into this category. Despite the additional time and effort required, all of our employees have eventually managed to learn and use the system effectively. Now that everyone is using the system, we will never make the move back to paper.

Dan G.
Health and Safety mgr. in Kanada

Great app for Jobsite Safety

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Sitedocs allows us to efficiently manage all aspects of our safety program while being able to improve our program by easily creating new forms for our continously growing company. From jobsite hazard assessments, trucking safety inspection logs, machinery and tool inspections and accident investigations. The ability I have to pull up daily reports done by our field workers and share instantaneously to the general contractor safety team puts us at a great advantage.

Extremely easy to use, intuitive and flexible! Allows me to have more employees participate in safety. Paperless !!! No only paperless but information/reports is instantly in the right hands. Before sitedocs I had daily JHAs from 10 different sites downtown toronto eventually make their way back to the office to late, soaked, unlegible or hours of me driving around collecting forms, scanning and emailing to appropriate parties; just to then ultimately file away forever. Sitedocs Simplified the safety manager role and all other roles in the company

Features seem to always be added/ improved. Noth really i don't like. Was asking for a notification feature for a while but that is now implemented with 2020 chat. Maybe a built in QR code type upload for All employees safety certificates

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review! A member of our Support Team will be in touch shortly to find out more about your QR Code suggestion!

Allora M.
HSE Field Coordinator in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Program quality, priced right

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience has been great. The feedback from supervision, clients, management, stakeholders are all impressed with the product and program delivery. I am mind blown by the deliverables this program gives, everything is done for you, making administrative time even within the program at an all time low.

The program is extremely user friendly. Easy to read, beautiful/simple lay outs of the forms that give a professional, crisp look. I like the accountability aspect where you have to sign the document. Client sharing capabilities are so easy. The Sitedocs reps. available for questions are hands on, trained in the program, very helpful and your messages/questions are answered extremely quick.

I have not had a con that has outweighed the pros of the program. I think each and every person might have a person touch that they would like to see about any program, I share these with Sitedocs for future growth opportunities within the continuous program growth and development.

Janet A.
Admin Assistant / Safety Cooridinator in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Safety Software for All!

Kommentare: We emailed SiteDocs our 5 most common forms and they created them in our company's profile. That got us going and our company was able to immediately start using the forms on their mobile phones. I was able to create our less frequently used forms, such as our annual inspection form, etc at my leisure. But it was fantastic to be able to be able to use this program right from the start! With the global pandemic, we were easily able to create a form to document the safety precautions our staff takes on a daily basis. It's just such a user-friendly program! SiteDocs has been one of the best safety program decisions we've collectively made for our company. NO regrets!

This app is as easy to use as it is customizable. It is incredibly intuitive and any administrator with basic computer or smartphone knowledge can easily create forms for staff to use, as well as add employees and their details and certificates. The forms are quickly created and edited on the web and then immediately accessible to staff on their mobile devices - both Apple and android. No more paperwork for staff to fill out. Just a simple form on the app! This encourages staff to complete their reports and increases the rate of compliance of our company. Another perk? No more lost paperwork! It's all stored on the app and online.

Signed forms cannot be deleted so please be careful when filling them out. They'll be there for your safety auditor to see! I was unable to create an identical form (with one or two items different for staff to fill out). However, I emailed support and within 24hrs they created a copy so I was able to edit and rename and edit the new form very easily. I hope they bring the option out for us to create copies of forms on the form builder page during their next update.

Hal M.
Safety Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Safety at the fingertips of each employee

Kommentare: To start - I got rid of two filing cabinets in my office, no onsite storage of documents, and no further archiving. As a Safety Manager I can view the issues on each site every day, and take action without having to visit each site every day. Having three business units working hundreds of miles apart this is an imperative.

This software enables me to create, edit, and distribute forms and program information across our entire company within minutes. Adjustments to components of the program can happen real-time in the field when it counts. The Analytics suite helps managers keep their fingers on the pulse of safety activities on-site everyday.

Some (very little) things need to be a little more flexible.

Angela S.
Safety Manager in USA

Safety Program Management Simplified

Kommentare: The SiteDocs team has been wonderful to work with. They walked me through the setup and implementation process. They also patiently helped me with any issues I was having and have been receptive to features that I feel would be beneficial to users. The response time has been almost immediate on all support requests.

The app is really user friendly so it we were quickly able to gain adoption by our crew in the field. The software is highly customizable, easy to create your own forms, and upload resources. We now have our entire safety program by chapter as a reference document, SDS sheets, safety meeting topics, safety forms, training records, and other reference documents all easily available to our SiteDocs users on their mobile devices. Several of our sites are remote so a huge advantage is that the forms and safety meetings can still be completed without an internet connection and then uploaded when they have a signal so it eliminates excuses for safety items not being completed on all sites.

I do have a couple of minor issues with the software that could be improved. The dashboard has an emergency locations nearby option that uses Google to find the nearest emergency location by category that I wish I could either turn off or customize the location. Often the locations shown are for an animal hospital or a provider that is not part of our worker's compensation medical provider network so it can cause some confusion. I also wish that resources could be tied to a location to be able to cut down on data that is downloaded for all users, but only needed by a few users. It also would be great if the software allowed you to have a notification send to users to remind them of a specific item that needs to be completed like a specific safety meeting topic that needs to be completed or a new document that has been added to resources.

Chris P.
Safety Manager & Project Manager in USA

Absolutely wonderful software experience

I love having the ability to build my own forms the way I want them. Before purchasing SiteDocs, I look at just about all of SiteDocs competitors and they didn't have "build your own forms", but they did try and convince me that it's better to have them build my forms for me so that it would save me time. Yeah right, having someone else build what I envision would only take more of my time and cause a lot of back-and-forth trying to get the forms right. SiteDocs has a form builder module that is super easy to use and you have the ability to build any kind of form you can dream up. Customer support is amazing and they respond very quickly. I had asked for a certain feature they didn't have and I was told they would work on implementing it. Not only did they build this feature and over deliver, I was able to talk directly with their design team and provide my input. It really feels good that a company would listen to my ideas, let alone implement them too. You can easily see in their software platform that SiteDocs is definitely not one of those companies that just throws something out there to see what sticks. There are a ton of other companies out there that could learn a lot from SiteDocs. Awesome job SiteDocs team!!!!!

The only thing I could say I like least about SiteDocs software is not having the ability to use a windows tablet in regards to filling out forms. Is this really a problem, no, I am an electronics junkie as my wife says and I'm wanting to try and windows tablet even though I know I wouldn't like it. In all fairness to SiteDocs, I really can't think of anything I dislike about their software platform.

Antwort von SiteDocs

Thanks Chris! A Windows version is currently in the planning stage with our development team! We'll keep you posted when we have a expected timeline for release.

Nick E.
EHS Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Safety Compliance Made Easy!!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The pictures alone have been awesome! It takes misunderstanding away and allows to compare from one month to the next.

The ease of taking current paper forms and converting them to the SiteDocs platform. Free form set-up was included with our subscription but it is so easy we haven't needed to utilize it.

Due to the size and organization of our company it would be nice to have the ability to designate regional administrators as well as a "super-administrator".

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your review! A member of our Support Team will be in touch to discuss your desire for regional administrators.

Lauren P.
Office Manager in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SiteDocs Review from Stevens & Black Electrical Contractors Ltd.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: SiteDocs keeps us COR compliant.
SiteDocs makes it easy to update forms and to manage ongoing changes in the industry.

The initial integration process with SiteDocs was very easy. We were able to use and deploy the program within a month to our Field users. The certification report is great for managing employee training. The charts and analytics are instrumental in weekly reviews with Management and are also used for review by our Joint Health & Safety Council. Lastly, SiteDocs helps our company stay COR compliant, which is the backbone of our Occupational Health & Safety Management System.

An option for improvement could be; linking "fails" or "flagged items" with an email notification. I find I have to continuously have the program open and check submissions. Also certain reports that are generated from the field; Accident Report/Incident Report/First Aid Log would be great to be flagged by an email to create a sense of urgency.

Brett T.
Owner in Australien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good usable system for both management and staff. Simple and professional

Kommentare: Streamline safety documents all in one system.Great communication tool

We have used a couple of these systems in the past. Some of these portal /app systems can be a little difficult in the field for our workers to find and manage. Site docs is simple to explain to new workers and have found our guys have embraced it an it is actually being used the way it should.Signing on to all documents anywhere any time is extremely useful.Many times a person might need to be added to our SWMS /procedures etc at short notice. Simple to add a non employee have him sign and it is back at the office in minutes App works well on any phone or tablet. Covers 95% of our needs with hope future update expected to complete the system for us. Also have found the support extremely helpful and response time to any questions fast and informative. Generally a good company/program. I cant see us using anything else in the near future.

1.Loading the certifications for the employees can only be done as a Jpeg ATM .This makes it difficult to load multiple pages Needs the ability to load PDF's. 2.It is missing the ability to have plant and equipment certifications,tagging & calibration and expiry dates loaded (The same as employee certifications would be great). Currently we have to load plant &equipment as employees to use the alert when due functions.This is a function most companies would need I believe. We are told this is in productions both these items and have got around it for now. Otherwise 95% perfect for us.

Antwort von SiteDocs

Thanks for your review Brett, we are certainly working on supporting PDF files for Certifications in the near future. We'll make sure to let you know when it's available.

Maggie Q.
Accountant & Office Manager in Kanada
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

SiteDocs is a user-friendly, reasonably-priced software

Kommentare: SiteDocs team is always supportive and we can reach them and get help immediately. We are very satisfied with SiteDocs, and we highly recommend other companies to use this software.

I prefer SiteDocs because it can customize the forms, so we can create, edit and delete our own templates. SiteDocs has a platform which can be easily used on both the PC and mobile devices (cell phone & tablets). We have control to show created templates to mobile users or not, and it decreases the confusion of the site team. The forms can be categorized and filtered by either date, type, user, so we have more options to sort out the forms we need. The price is reasonable to include the user number range, so we don't concern about increasing price per user. All the signed forms are saved and synchronized automatically every several seconds, so we can get reports immediately from the sites. The users' access can be limited per administrator, so we can reduce the duplicated locations and users.

Some of the employees can't understand English perfectly, so we trans;ate some form into another language. however, the saved report would show the other language as question marks. SiteDocs can be improved by adding more fields of signature since we need to get all team members' signature when we fill in the safety docuements.

Erin B.
Office Manager in Kanada

Great Service

Site docs is a program that is very user friendly and can be easily used by everyone. The features are great as the downloadable app makes it very convenient and easy to access anywhere. Being able to upload employee training certifications for site viewing is great and keeps everything organized nicely. I really like the form builder as you can customize to your preferences and create exactly what you want and need with ease. Generating reports using site docs is easy and convenient saves a lot of time. I recommend Site Docs to anyone who wants to keep health and safety at their finger tips.

If I have to make an improvement on the site it would be to have email notifications when training certifications are due to expire.

Antwort von SiteDocs

Hi Erin, Thanks so much for the review! We're delighted you're finding so much value and convenience with SiteDocs. And thank you, too, for the recommendation! Just wanted to let you know that receiving email notifications for expiring certs is absolutely possible. One of our Support Team members will reach out to you today to show you how to set this up. All the best! Stephanie

Jeff K.
National Safety Manager in Kanada

Use and function

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Documentation control and a lot less paper for the field to try and control.

The program is very user friendly, from the labours on site to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company, easy to customize your forms and change forms on the fly. SiteDocs supplies great customer support and listen to your suggestions.

would like to see a Notification that is not the complete incident form or near miss form, that give like a draft or summary that goes to the executive team.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your response! A member of our Support Team will be contacting you soon to chat more about your hopes for notifications.

Terry D.
H&S Manager in Kanada

Hands down the BEST!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Unfortunately one of the biggest challenges we were facing was the introduction of COVID-19 to the world and to our workplaces. Having SiteDocs already for awhile, we were able to use it to our advantage and look after our health and safety aspects - due diligence regarding activities such as hazard assessments, inspections, safety meetings, toolbox talks, training and incident investigations remotely and with the use of SiteDocs. We did not miss a beat and are able to carry on with our tasks for clients as essential services. Prior to this and with our past normal conditions SiteDocs was and is the most friendly program to use with exceptional service from the staff. I find it the most easy program to use compared to other similar products and if we didn't have it, we would be relying on luck. It truly helped us score high with our COR External and internal audits and will definitely help us maintain our certification for years to come. We have had a great experience, there is no way that we could go back to paper now!

The ease of use and willingness of employees to use it!

I cannot say that there is anything that I don't like or that there are potential gaps as there are constant improvement updates that are exciting. The folks at SiteDocs are on top of clients needs it seems.