Safety Program Management Simplified

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Angela S.
Safety Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The SiteDocs team has been wonderful to work with. They walked me through the setup and implementation process. They also patiently helped me with any issues I was having and have been receptive to features that I feel would be beneficial to users. The response time has been almost immediate on all support requests.

Vorteile: The app is really user friendly so it we were quickly able to gain adoption by our crew in the field. The software is highly customizable, easy to create your own forms, and upload resources. We now have our entire safety program by chapter as a reference document, SDS sheets, safety meeting topics, safety forms, training records, and other reference documents all easily available to our SiteDocs users on their mobile devices. Several of our sites are remote so a huge advantage is that the forms and safety meetings can still be completed without an internet connection and then uploaded when they have a signal so it eliminates excuses for safety items not being completed on all sites.

Nachteile: I do have a couple of minor issues with the software that could be improved. The dashboard has an emergency locations nearby option that uses Google to find the nearest emergency location by category that I wish I could either turn off or customize the location. Often the locations shown are for an animal hospital or a provider that is not part of our worker's compensation medical provider network so it can cause some confusion. I also wish that resources could be tied to a location to be able to cut down on data that is downloaded for all users, but only needed by a few users. It also would be great if the software allowed you to have a notification send to users to remind them of a specific item that needs to be completed like a specific safety meeting topic that needs to be completed or a new document that has been added to resources.

Totally wonderful

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
David S.
Safety Coordinator/Pilot
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Sitedocs is absolutely great. It has improved the way we do things, our Company now depends on this information when dealing with requests from clients. It has given us an edge on the competition in that it has shown us ways to improve safety which resulted in extra jobs, and this has amounted to lower WCB premiums. I absolutely believe that if you took Sitedocs away form us now, it would cripple us like dismembering a left arm. We simply do not want to be without it, especially now with the addition of Analytics, which makes it unbelievable and so fitting to our business. I cannot emphasize the benefits of this program high enough with just these words, i would recommend to anyone to try it learn it just a bit, and see it for yourself the benefits of everything it has to offer.

Vorteile: Ease of use by everyone using this system, so easy to find whatever is needed, we really like the legal aspect of the reports, in that once signed, they are forever kept and will stand up to legal requests which we have proven beneficial. the new analytics is totally amazing and i believe will be the best part of Sitedocs. Re certification dating is totally the best where it forewarns us of the requirement to update. This is excellent.

Nachteile: The only thing that we cannot get our head around is the flag and follow, i now understand if every worker on site had access to solicited then it would work well, but we only have our supervisors that have access to site-docs so it does not fit for us. The other missing element is the ability to have equipment listed either by certification or some other way so that the dating can come up for a re-certification. For example, we have fuel tanks that need re-certification regularly. There is no place to do this other than name the tank like a worker and then add the certification which then Sitedocs keeps track of the dating. Also in the certification process we can only add on photo, in most certifications we need to have up to 3 photos to be attached to the certification which would make this absolutely great.

Absolutely wonderful software experience

Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Chris P.
Safety Manager & Project Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love having the ability to build my own forms the way I want them. Before purchasing SiteDocs, I look at just about all of SiteDocs competitors and they didn't have "build your own forms", but they did try and convince me that it's better to have them build my forms for me so that it would save me time. Yeah right, having someone else build what I envision would only take more of my time and cause a lot of back-and-forth trying to get the forms right. SiteDocs has a form builder module that is super easy to use and you have the ability to build any kind of form you can dream up. Customer support is amazing and they respond very quickly. I had asked for a certain feature they didn't have and I was told they would work on implementing it. Not only did they build this feature and over deliver, I was able to talk directly with their design team and provide my input. It really feels good that a company would listen to my ideas, let alone implement them too. You can easily see in their software platform that SiteDocs is definitely not one of those companies that just throws something out there to see what sticks. There are a ton of other companies out there that could learn a lot from SiteDocs. Awesome job SiteDocs team!!!!!

Nachteile: The only thing I could say I like least about SiteDocs software is not having the ability to use a windows tablet in regards to filling out forms. Is this really a problem, no, I am an electronics junkie as my wife says and I'm wanting to try and windows tablet even though I know I wouldn't like it. In all fairness to SiteDocs, I really can't think of anything I dislike about their software platform.

von SiteDocs an 12.10.2017

Thanks Chris! A Windows version is currently in the planning stage with our development team! We'll keep you posted when we have a expected timeline for release.

A good usable system for both management and staff. Simple and professional

Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Brett T.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Streamline safety documents all in one system.Great communication tool

Vorteile: We have used a couple of these systems in the past. Some of these portal /app systems can be a little difficult in the field for our workers to find and manage. Site docs is simple to explain to new workers and have found our guys have embraced it an it is actually being used the way it should.Signing on to all documents anywhere any time is extremely useful.Many times a person might need to be added to our SWMS /procedures etc at short notice. Simple to add a non employee have him sign and it is back at the office in minutes App works well on any phone or tablet. Covers 95% of our needs with hope future update expected to complete the system for us. Also have found the support extremely helpful and response time to any questions fast and informative. Generally a good company/program. I cant see us using anything else in the near future.

Nachteile: 1.Loading the certifications for the employees can only be done as a Jpeg ATM .This makes it difficult to load multiple pages Needs the ability to load PDF's.
2.It is missing the ability to have plant and equipment certifications,tagging & calibration and expiry dates loaded (The same as employee certifications would be great). Currently we have to load plant &equipment as employees to use the alert when due functions.This is a function most companies would need I believe. We are told this is in productions both these items and have got around it for now. Otherwise 95% perfect for us.

von SiteDocs an 17.10.2017

Thanks for your review Brett, we are certainly working on supporting PDF files for Certifications in the near future. We'll make sure to let you know when it's available.

Great Service

Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Erin B.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Site docs is a program that is very user friendly and can be easily used by everyone. The features are great as the downloadable app makes it very convenient and easy to access anywhere. Being able to upload employee training certifications for site viewing is great and keeps everything organized nicely. I really like the form builder as you can customize to your preferences and create exactly what you want and need with ease. Generating reports using site docs is easy and convenient saves a lot of time. I recommend Site Docs to anyone who wants to keep health and safety at their finger tips.

Nachteile: If I have to make an improvement on the site it would be to have email notifications when training certifications are due to expire.

von SiteDocs an 6.11.2019

Hi Erin,
Thanks so much for the review! We're delighted you're finding so much value and convenience with SiteDocs. And thank you, too, for the recommendation!
Just wanted to let you know that receiving email notifications for expiring certs is absolutely possible. One of our Support Team members will reach out to you today to show you how to set this up.
All the best!
Stephanie

Why we love SiteDocs

Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Carly H.
Health & Safety Coordinator
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SiteDocs has helped us solve our issue of having multiple sites all over Ontario. Collecting and tracking paperwork was a nightmare before. With SiteDocs we can see the paperwork come in through our InBox daily, so if anything is missing we are able to get a message out in-day to the Supervisor, rather than wait for a week to go by.

Vorteile: We like how user friendly the software is. Most of our employees that download the program don't require any training. The forms are so easy to complete.
The ability to customize our forms at a moments notice is great too! If someone onsite requests something be added, it can be done in minutes.
The entire software system is so practical and customize-able, if you can think of a form or report you would like generated, then you can figure out a way to make it happen, or ask the friendly support staff for their assistance.

Nachteile: When we first started with SiteDocs I used to get frustrated that my personal screen view settings in the Admin panel never saved day-to-day ( for example: to view 50 of 50 items instead of 10 of 50 items). Having to click next page takes a lot longer than scrolling. The SiteDocs support team was quick to respond to the complaint and said they were working on a fix, which they did and we have been scrolling ever since!

Highly Recommend!

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Kim Z.
Health and Safety Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We no longer have to deal with sorting through and documenting the piles of daily paperwork. I can just sign into the admin panel and pull up whatever report I need to see any deficiencies that need to be addressed. The setup was quick, it's simple to build almost any kind of form and easy to track the forms. The app users find it quick and easy to complete the forms and worker accountability has skyrocketed. Also, the SiteDocs support team is very fast, friendly and knowledgeable so I don't have a long wait if I need assistance.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is that it is extremely user-friendly for both within the app as well as from the administrative panel. This, in turn, has been extremely time-saving and cost-saving. I can build a form to track any required safety stats and the workers find the forms extremely easy to navigate and complete.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything negative at all to say about this software.

SiteDocs in Companies that are COR Certified

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Pat B.
safety administrator
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before we had SiteDocs the paperwork was huge, so many hours spent scanning and entering documents. With SiteDocs the paperwork aspect has been reduced significantly, saving both time and money spent on all the paper and ink. This has also eliminated the "lost paperwork".
Customer Service is amazing. Whenever I have run into an issue, I receive an email within minutes of emailing or calling and the support staff get back to me within a day or so with a solution.

Vorteile: This software was very easy to maneuver in both from the administrator role and the user out in the field.
It is great to have all the safety information such as MSDS, WSH Act & Regulations, Toolbox Talks, etc. at each employees fingertips. Because the app is so readily available on employee phones, they have been much better at filling out forms required for the COR audits/certification requirements.

Nachteile: I would like to see the app have a reminder for regular users. Example: One shop guy does a complete check on all the vehicles once a week. I would like to see a reminder pop up on his phone if he hasn't completed the inspections by a certain day of the week.

This system makes filling out safety forms easy and accessible for the workers!

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Jennifer K.
Health & Safety Administrator
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The amount of safety forms that are being filled out daily, has increased 10 fold, as this program is available on our iPads, and the employees' cell phones. It is so accessible to everyone, that there is no excuse not to use it. Its great for me, as a Health & safety Admin to get workers and crew members to use it, as there are no complications or hurdles to operate it.

Vorteile: The ease of use and straightforwardness of the system makes filling out safety forms easy to do daily. It is more accessible to the workers, so they are more prone to filling them out. It helps make our safety program better for current and future employees.

Nachteile: Maybe the fact that its hard to remove rights once you assign them.

Seamless Safety Program

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Kelcie H.
Safety Coordinator
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company is no longer wasting time handing in or picking up safety forms, which cost us time in labor.
Every time we do a safety audit it is much faster.
I can see that an incident happened the day they fill out the form, rather than weeks later whenever they dropped off the form.

Vorteile: Easy to create and use forms.
I can keep track of all safety documents
Safety audits are less stressful as everything is in one place.
I can easily change which employees have access to certain parts of the app.
The new (beta) website for filling out forms is something I've waited a long time for, it is exactly what I needed.
Support staff is quick at getting back to you and is always friendly and helpful

Nachteile: Honestly nothing. We've had very few technical issues and they have all been sorted out quickly with the help of the support staff member assigned to our company.

Fantastic Product

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Kevin B.
CSO
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience with SiteDocs has been fantastic.

Vorteile: There are many pros to using SiteDocs. Prior to using the software we struggled with form completion and being able to monitor what forms were being completed on a daily basis. Since we have implemented the use of SiteDocs I can immediately see what forms are being completed by our Superintendents. I can honestly say it has contributed to an positive increase in our overall Health & Safety culture. A VERY EASY PRODUCT TO USE.

Nachteile: I don't think that I can say there is any "cons" regarding the software. If there is something that a user might want to see changed or added they can call SiteDocs and the SiteDocs team will take your input and see if they can facilitate the changes or if there is another way to accomplish what you are looking for.

Easiest and most efficient Safety program

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Daniel R.
Project manager, HSE manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This App helped us Get COR certification, with the ease of storing all documents, filing appropriately, and having charts and Analytics to back it up.

Vorteile: Ease of transition from whatever safety program you are currently running. Can be used on any smart phone or tablet. Field staff have minimal issues getting used to using the product.
I can make, edit or customise forms immediately as the administrator to suit any type of work or situation in the field.
This App keeps all records easily attainable, and has charts and analytics to back check your field crews participation.
Customer support is very fast to respond, and very helpful. They are always updating the App with user suggestions and corrections.

Nachteile: Only issue I have found is not being able to permanently delete a worker, location or form. This should be an added feature to be able to either set Inactive, or permanently delete.

Very easy to implement and maintain a Health and Safety Program with SiteDocs

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Terry D.
Health & Safety Manager

Kommentare: It is a dynamic tool that is constantly changing to fit the needs of clients. The SiteDocs management team encourages feedback from clients and folks in the different industries that are either users of the program or HSE subject matter experts.

Vorteile: The ease of use and building of company specific forms along with employees willingness to use the forms. Senior Management, Supervisors and Workers alike love the idea of having the entire Health and Safety program at their fingertips. The ease of auditing to measure success with key performance indicators and the auto-populated charts for trend analysis that is included with SiteDocs is a huge time saver. The simplicity of the program is very appealing to our's and any industry. Anyone can learn how to use the program in a very short time.

Ecstatic about SiteDocs

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Brian G.
Safety Director
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Instant communication and the mobility forms can be done anywhere and we can have access to them as well.

Nachteile: Would like it if SiteDocs would integrate with Vivid Training.
Notification process once you flag an item and assigned to someone

Great Help!

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Richard S.
Vice President
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have made the decision to adopt a Health and Safety System that is compliant with COR requirements at our BC operations. The adoption of the SiteDocs software has been a massive help to us in working towards the record keeping requirements of such a system. I don't know what we would have done without it.

Vorteile: Ease of installation, set-up and initial learning curve. Quick response time from the support group.

Nachteile: Could be a bit more customizable but I have noticed that improvements are being made on a regular basis.

Feedback

Bewertet am 18.8.2019
Human Resources Advisor
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good. Took a while to understand the system if new to SiteDocs, but once you get the hang of it, is an excellent tool.

Vorteile: SiteDocs is a one stop shop for maintaining all records of the employees. Once on Site Docs, you do not need to maintain a hard copy or an electronic copy. Always looking at ways to improve and make it more user friendly. Can access documents on SiteDocs and download to share to others. Easy to set up certification types and enter information

Nachteile: Not all certificates stored have an expiry date, but the expiry date field is a mandatory field. Would be good if that date is left as optional so that we do not have to enter a fictitious expiry date.

SiteDocs Review

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Darcy B.
Safety Administrator
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far the experience has been positive. As we have a distributed workforce who rarely if ever visit our office it has allowed us to capture more information and forms than previous years.

Vorteile: SiteDocs is easy for users to complete their daily required safety paperwork as it is app based on their phones. The administrator panel makes it easy to review and act upon any incidents and ensures compliance.

Nachteile: Some of the required information is not readily available using the reports that are designed by SiteDoc or your own custom forms. Data has to sometimes be exported to excel to manipulate in the way you want to display the information.

von SiteDocs an 6.6.2019

Hi Darcy, thanks for your review! I've got great news for you, we've got an enhanced analytics offering that is now available which will give you some incredible tools to work with your data. Our Customer Success team will be in touch to provide you details.

Great Software and an Amazing Company!

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Chris P.
Safety Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Going paperless with SiteDocs has been amazing! We not only save time, but we also bring more visibility to our safety program.

Vorteile: SiteDocs is very easy to use. I also like having the ability to build my own forms. Most of SiteDocs competitors make you send them the info and they build your forms for you, all while you wait days to get the forms built and setup. If you need to make a small change or correction, you then have to send it back and wait again. SiteDocs not only will help you with you forms, but they let you be in control.

Nachteile: Honestly, I haven't found any cons. Everything works the way I expect it to.

Site Docs for construction

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Daniel S.
Safety Advisor-NCSO
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are enjoying site docs. We are a commercial roofing contractor and so we are sometimes 'fly by the seat of our pants' and this program helps us stay OHS compliant even when it's a bit chaotic.

Vorteile: This software is easy to use and can be used anywhere I have guys. No worries about internet connection. Creating forms, creating location and employee profiles, uploading training certificates, it's all easy. I love being able to auto-submit documents to prime contractors and that I can get an alert when a certain form is created, such as incident reports. The amount of time saved due to not having to file paperwork is amazing.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are small glitches it seems, with documents not uploading, but it's never permanent and customer service is always helpful.

We have used SiteDocs for years & it is very easy to customize and is extremely user friendly.

Bewertet am 31.8.2017
Wendy H.
HR Director & Construction Safety Officer

Vorteile: We run two companies on their own accounts and both businesses are very different. Both have different needs but because SiteDocs is so easy to use we have been able to adapt our forms and format to meet both needs. My most favorite feature is the "Inbox". So easy to see the form, signatures, and be able to read, email or print right from there. Also let's you know if you have reviewed the form already.

Nachteile: To be able to use PDF's as well as Jpg's for certifications. Having to get the guys to sync up their apps to make sure everything is up to date for data collection.

Gone are the Days of Illegible and Lost Paperwork

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Janell B.
Safety Coordinator/Project Coordinator
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have seen an increase of usage and overall better reporting from the field. Gone are the days of lost or illegible paperwork! Easy to track pre-trips and help change a safety culture.

Vorteile: Ease of use even for someone who is not computer literate. Takes the guessing game out of peoples writing. Easy to track usage either by employee or by location. Low maintenance and easy to upload documents as the Safety Program evolves.

Nachteile: Report feature or ease of exporting data to customize charts is a bit tedious and would benefit from customization reports for what individual companies would require.

Sitedocs & analytics

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Veronica G.
Safety Coordinator/Safety Officer
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use the SiteDocs website daily, it is a time saver and a convenient way to go paperless.

Vorteile: Considering that my technological skills are limited, I found it fairly simple to navigate my way through and find what I was looking for. When there were/are new features being introduced, there is an email associated with the upgrade and SiteDocs support are very easy to contact and convenient. Typically set up a tele-conference within a few days to go through the tetorial and explain further.

Nachteile: Occasionally new upgrades are released before they're fully functional

SiteDocs has completely changed how we do things. It has, by far, exceeded our expectations

Bewertet am 16.10.2017
Kevin B.
CSO(P)
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Using SiteDocs has brought project reporting requirements in to one convenient location. It has allowed us to eliminate what used to be binders full of reports and documents and recreate those exact same documents in to a digital format accessible to everyone. Without exception every person who has used SiteDocs in our company has said how easy it is to use and that it saves them time in their reporting requirements which in turn saves money. The entire SiteDocs team have been there since day one providing any assistance they can if we have had any difficulties. As well SiteDocs is continuously striving to improve and upgrade their product. All in all SiteDocs has changed how we do things. Not only changed but dramatically improved our reporting processes making things easier and more efficient.

Recommended

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Kyle J.
Health and Safety Representative
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's an inexpensive way to go paperless and keep track of all forms that your company uses. We were able to cut back on office staff as it's no longer a full time job to receive and file all paper work

Nachteile: A few bugs on certain phones but they are always open to feedback and update things right away

We have had excellent customer service with video training sessions and are very happy with this App

Bewertet am 16.10.2017
Pat B.
Safety Administrator

Vorteile: The guys in and out of the shop are more apt to record things in their phone than they are on paper and there is no "lost paperwork". It is handy, convenient, so easy to teach and learn to use, as well as to administrate. Monitoring whether everyone is doing their "paperwork" is less time consuming and I can log on at home, work or on the road. The search bars are very convenient. I am only too happy to get rid of paper! It is excellent for storing the information required for COR at every job site. The support services are excellent in responding to questions in a timely manner. Learning to set up, implement and customize was very easy after watching the tutorial and viewing some of the forms and resources that SiteDocs installed for us at the beginning. I have already recommended this App to a friend and they have signed up.

Nachteile: The only thing lacking that I would like is a calendar to schedule forms to be filled out and a reminder on their phone would be excellent.

von SiteDocs an 17.10.2017

Thanks for your feedback Pat, we've certainly had the calendar feature on our 'future feature list' for a while. I'll make sure to keep you posted once it's been prioritized for development.