Über IDEAblox

Keine manuelle Berechnung der Arbeitszeit von Mitarbeitenden für die Gehaltsabrechnung mehr. Es dauert weniger als eine Minute, um sich alle Abrechnungsstunden anzeigen zu lassen.

Erfahre mehr über IDEAblox

Easy to use and to figure out. Found out how to do everything on my own because it was so user friendly.

Some times it seems that the time clock is delayed. I realize this may be related to the computer the program is being used on.

Bewertungen zu IDEAblox

IDEAblox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 181 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du IDEAblox bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Dental Administrator in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clean and simple!

Perfect for our size of business and much easier than keeping track on paper. Very easy to sign in and immediately clock in. It's also easy to alter hours if a mistake was made. All employees have adapted quickly!

Customer service has been great to assist with any questions we had on how to set up and get started!

Antwort von IDEAblox

Thanks for the nice feedback. Jack

Courtney
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ins & Outs of Web-Based Time Clocks

Kommentare: Meets our very basic time tracking needs. The software user interface could use some polish

The Ins: As the HR coordinator & Payroll Admin for a small owner/operated business I really like the simplicity of the system AND the price. It was easy set up & get our team using the software. I appreciate that our front desk tablet can be used by employees to clock in/clock out; as well as all of the other things we use the table for (Square, etc). Unlike "When I Work" which requires a dedicated device for time clock.

The Outs: I wish this were an app, rather than a URL website. I'd really like my employees to be able clock in/clock out from their mobile phones, as they work off-site regularly. Secondly, looking at current time cards is messy, there is no mid-day or break/lunch - rather multiple lines of time in/time out for the same work day. Here is where I am vague (and I apologize for that): the system seems clunky and almost too basic. It doesn't allow (easily at least) for employees to clock in for a specific job function or role.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Clunky Interface That Fails at What it's Built For

Kommentare: What should be a super easy process of recording time daily is made tedious and frustrating by this software that seems to still be operating in the 1990's rather than 2019.

Simplicity - it's essentially plug and play.

This software is incredibly basic, but not in terms of ease. If you clock in using one browser and for any reason have to move to another browser or use your phone, the data doesn't translate and your time gets skewed. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to whether or not you can use a personal sign in or be forced to sign in as the company first, creating a ton of work for whatever department controls the account (the account must access the software on the machine being used to sign in before the user can access their own personal sign-in). Time is easily editable if you make a mistake, but users cannot be assigned their own editing privileges - each adjustment must be approved by a supervisor or account owner.

Shawna
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we were looking for!

Kommentare: Time issues. It saves me time and some of my employees are not able to steal company time as easily as before since there is no reason for them not to clock in at the different locations as well as some other things.

I like the price and the fact that both my locations can use it and I don't have to travel to both locations to get the time. I can see exactly who is clocked in and at what time. I can work on their time and time off from my desk throughout the month not just on payday so it doesn't take make it an all day affair.

Their are a few kinks still to work out like the titles of my Holiday Sick and PTO etc when I download the time to the spreadsheet but I make do.

Buddy
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I would never used a wall Time Clock again.

Kommentare: Making payroll is some easy. I can get last weeks timecard reports is less than a minute.
I love the fact that I can give the employee a report of their complete last year times and show them just how many times they were late for work. This is a good report​ to show when they ask for a raise.​

No Timecards needed, no ink needed, no time clock that breaks down needed. No need to transfer time card information into a database​. Able to get a history report of any employee for any time period. Able to make changes on employee times. We need this because sometimes the employee will start or finish there day at a different location other than the shop. The employee​ is able to look up their​ total weekly hours anytime they are logged​ on. Converts time from hours and minutes to hourly decimal​ number. I never had to train anyone how to use the system except how to log on.

Does not work when the Internet goes downs. This happens​ about 2 or 3 times a year. But we can correct​ their times after it comes back on.

Lisa
Bookkeeper in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

Kommentare: We have had several good results from using IDEAblox. First, employees are more punctual. They realize on their own that they are a few minutes late. Therefore, they are generally reliable to correct the issue without the director bringing it to their attention. Secondly, it requires less time to process the payroll, allowing our time to be put to better use than just checking other's math skills!

We like that it tracks in real time but still allows an employee to make changes. Since the administrator must approve the change, it is still a reliable original source. The price makes it very affordable for small non-profits on tight budgets.

I am also responsible for Human Resources and have not had any complaints about it's ease of use or problems with any functionality.

AARON
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saves me more than it costs me

Kommentare: Before IDEAblox, my employees were giving me paper time sheets. The times they clocked in/out were always round numbers (3:00, 8:30, etc...) and I know that wasn't the actual time. They would also not fill out their timesheets daily and would "remember" their time and fill it in when it was time to turn them in. I know that I was overpaying in wages due to these two things. Now they clock in when they start working and clock out when they leave and there is no question as to when that is. I save WAY more than the monthly fee just by their timesheets being accurate.

It is really easy to clock in and out.

Only one computer can be used to clock in and clock out.

Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great

Kommentare: Very good!

I do wish it had a picture login option, but this would usually be implemented with a tablet. I had previously used a clock in app at a previous company where you checked in and it would take a photo of you when you checked in so no one could fudge or lie about their hours. Wish this software had it, but we use it on our desktop PCs and they don't have cameras so it's not really a big deal.

Low Cost Software

The software is excellent for keeping payroll time. It is a low cost software that does the job. It's ease of use is great for any employee.

Sometimes the reports are hard to figure out how to obtain. I still haven't been able to find an easy way to print some of the reports I need.

Administrative Support in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

IDEAblox review

Kommentare: I helped implement this in my company alongside the controller, and it worked very well for us.

What I like most about this review is its relative simplicity. Using this software to transition from paper and pencil to an online payclock was very easy to set up.

I really don't have any complaints about this software. Any problems I had while starting initial setup were answered by customer service.

Dennis
Administrative Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Serves its purpose

Kommentare: I know that we use this system to track working hours in another location, so it probably works well for them. On my end however it seems like an overly complicated system used to perform a very simple task. If there were any way to smooth out the process of asking for time off it would earn a better rating.

I use this software to request time off. I was able to do so within a reasonable amount of time.

I accidentally submitted my requests twice but this was only because the system did not redirect me to a new page or show any sort of obvious confirmation that I had already submitted my request. Therefore I doubted myself and proceeded and to submit again, and I was unable to retract my repeated request afterward. It's also somewhat tedious having to use two different logins to get into my account - first its the general login and then access to my profile in particular. It's not the simplest thing to do only because you have to remember login information to gain access, and not everyone pays enough attention to those sort of details.

Elissa
HR in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

Kommentare: I enjoy having the ease that employees can clock in and out on their desk tops. previously we were on paper time sheets, what a hassle!
I also love that they can see and verify there clock in/ Clock outs to send in payroll.

I like that is really user friendly, you don't need a lot of or hardly any training to be able to use or have employees.

I haven't found anything that I don't like about his software.

Christian
Office representative in USA

Great way to manage time on the clock

So user friendly so easy to clock in clock out time adjustments everything is straightforward for employees and for management

The only thing that I find as a con is the limited selection of avatars available to employees. And that is not much of a con

Antwort von IDEAblox

Thanks Christian, you're right, we'll add more avatars. They also look a bit outdated. Thanks for the suggestion! Jack

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

Kommentare: Overall a solid low maintenance program that is very easy to use at a great price

Great program for tracking employees and running payroll for the price

Nothing worked as advertised. Cloud based

Melissa
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great System

I like how easy it is to use and that I am able to keep track of the employees taking lunch on time.

I can't think of any cons at this time.

Frank
Maintance in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hi

Kommentare: It take long time to long on sometimes

It can add up the hours you have for the whole month

It shows the time you clicked out to every user

Cynthia
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for timekeeping

Kommentare: Healthcare Staffing Company

Able to have all staff use software. Able to adjust categories

Does not have an App for phones

Daniel
IT/Office Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ideabox does everything we need it to...

Kommentare: I have nothing but positive things to say about your software. It has been a breeze to use and made timekeeping a much simpler process in our office.

It is very simple to train on and effective in getting time from our employees

I wish that is integrated into our payroll system but other than that it is great

Yiliam
Customer Service Agent in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

clock in

easy to use and you can have record of your hrs

I can keep control of my hrs, and have control for 2 weeks

Gannon
Executive Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An honest review

Kommentare: This is a great product. One of the best on the market in its’ price point.

I can regulate the access our employees have to their own hours. I like that I can allow them to make changes to their hours with my approval.

There are times the site goes down. But luckily, the employees can manually enter their hours and I can approve them.

Becky
Bookkeeper in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy to use time clock system!

Kommentare: It has made running payroll so much easier for me. I love being able to print time cards and having them all totaled. And any time I have a question, I am impressed by how quickly they get back to me!

I love how easy to use IDEAblox is. There are ways you can customize it to meet the needs of your company, and then it's just a simple click to clock in & out. As the bookkeeper who runs payroll, I love that I don't have to chase down time cards anymore. I just print them off from IDEAblox.

The only thing that would make it better for us is if it had a way to track vacation & sick time for each employee. Not all employees have the same number of vacation days, so a feature that allows you to enter each person's vacation days and what's still available would be awesome.

Daniel
Owner in Kanada
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The missing link

Kommentare: Its great!

How easy it is for me to let the guys clock in and out on their own. They are in control of their own hours and all I have to do is validate it.

We get occasional log outs for some reason and then I as the administrator have to log back in on their computer first before they can log in under their account. ( this happens in chrome)

Brittany
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Health Care

Kommentare: Overall it's been a great solution for us

Ease of use, functionality, great option for us

The reports (with weekends) don't pull correctly to the guidelines I have set for pay periods

Cami
Office administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great System

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using this ideablox system. Compared to the last time clock system our office used we have loved how easy ideablox is and how we can add and edit hours if need be and request vacation, etc.

All the features

Kimberly
Customer Service Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for what we need

Kommentare: We have a small company and this is great for our employees to use to clock in and clock out. I enjoy the ease of being able to edit time clocks if needed.

Easy to use

Could potentially log in from anywhere