SnapRetail Bewertungen

von SnapRetail

Filtern nach:

About SnapRetail

SnapRetail is a complete online marketing solution for independent retailers that combines web, email and social in to one tool.

Erfahre mehr über SnapRetail

Tammy L.
Retail and marketing clerk.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2017

"It's a Snap"

Kommentare: Love SnapRetail. I became responsible for the Facebook and Web pages for Tooley Drug and signed up for SnapRetail. The program is so easy to learn. Having the calendar to schedule the posts for each day is wonderful. I can spend a couple hours at the computer and get a whole month done. Designing a web page with SnapRetail makes me feel like a graphic designer. The customer support is there whenever you need help. My experience with SnapRetail has been fantastic.

Vorteile: The greatest thing about this software is the templates that are available for emails and social media posts. Many to choose from.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2017
Neville P.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2019

"I've used SnapRetail for years now and love it"

Vorteile: This is an incredible package that you get with SnapRetail. I mostly use this for email marketing but now that they have integrated with Instagram, I've been using their calendar to schedule all of my social media marketing as well. I also really like that their email templates are drag and drop, super easy and they are also integrated with Shopify so all of my products import from Shopify into the email template. Super easy to add products from my website to the email so customers can just click on the image and it'll take them right to the product. Additionally, this integration with Shopify imports product details and price into the email as well so a lot less typing for me!

Nachteile: The online chat first tier support seems to be an area that SnapRetail could work on.

• Bewertet am 2.5.2019