Verenia CPQ Erfahrungen

Über Verenia CPQ

Verenia CPQ ist der einzige Omnichannel-CPQ, der CPQ, Self-Service, Verkaufsportale und B2B2C eCommerce unter einer Plattform vereint.

Erfahre mehr über Verenia CPQ

The interface is very user friendly and allows me to quickly and accurately enter our product information.

The speed of the system is slow it needs a high internet speed connection otherwise I can't find any serious problem while working with Verenia CPQ.

Bewertungen zu Verenia CPQ

Verenia CPQ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Verenia CPQ bereits verwendet?

Brian
Brian
Manager Pricing and Strategy in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great end user interface

Kommentare: Excellent

This software allows for a seamless and direct quoting platform and configuration for the end user. This saves time, money, and also provides a polished and professional output. It also allows for built in forecasting and follow up.

Nothing other than a little education to make sure configuration is accurate. All the tools are built-in

Antwort von Verenia

Hi Brian - Thanks for the great review! Our commitment to customer satisfaction is our #1 priority!

Justin
Sales Manager in USA
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software!

Kommentare: I enjoy using the software, it boosts my productivity and is fun to use!

The accuracy of the program necessitates extra mouse clicks.

Jennifer
office assistant in USA
Industrieautomation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

great

its easy and makes it easy to train new employees

when there is an issue it seems to take along time to get fixed-

Melissa
Sales in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Sales & Customer Service Tool

Kommentare: Our team that works with Verenia CPQ has done a great job at communicating our needs and Verenia CPQ understands these needs and works very hard to provide a product and updates specific to our company. I look forward to the great things Verenia CPQ will provide in the future.

The best part of this software is that it helps our Customers understand our configured products so much better. Trying to explain a configuration over the phone or even in an email can be difficult to understand if you are not familiar with our products. With this software we can provide details and even images that clear up confusion and help our customers.

Not having an end user (public account). I like the fact that we can set up our customers so they can see their pricing, discounts, etc. We just have a lot of end users who are looking for a distributor to purchase from but they want the hands on to be able to go in and build their configuration. It would be great to see just a basic account that could do configurations and allow print outs of what was configured but not necessarily save all these configurations.

Eric
BOM Supervisor in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Four years in, still the best configurator I have used

Kommentare: We continue to expand our use of this software. It is flexible and customizable. With Verenia CPQ, if we can think it, we can do it. I have had the opportunity to program and use several configurators during my career, and this is hands down the best.

One of the best aspects of Verenia CPQ is its ease of use. We use it primarily for order entry, and when new salespeople join our workforce, they are able to pick it up quickly and aren't hindered by struggling to learn new software. Customer support is outstanding and always has been. In the 4+ years I've been using this software, there have been very few issues, and those few have been dealt with quickly and with excellent communication from Verenia.

I have yet to find anything that I dislike about the software. I would like to be able to group users in more specific and detailed ways than I can currently, but that in no way hurts business or slows us down.

Lara
Lara
Full Stack Senior Software Developer in UK

Verenia CPQ is the Configuration and operation software.

Kommentare: In Verenia CPQ we have different functionalities like product configurator, pricing engine, quoting system, proposal management, and contract & order entry/order negotiations. As we have a product configurator in Verenia CPQ so we can create bundle offers and discounts and also, we can adjust the price according to customers, rules, and situations. In this, we can save proposal templates and have a pre-templates proposal and we can send it to any company in one click. We can control any type of contract with the help of this CPQ.

I like this software for its stability and work function and this software awesome for company data analysis. I can completely organize the dynamic rate details and company budgets. I am very happy to use this software because I can adjust my company discounts and control prices according to my requirements. Verenia CPQ product functionality is very easy to use and less complex so that anyone can use it perfectly.

Carrie
President in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Verenia CPQ - AMAZING if you find yourself spending time creating items, BOMs, Routers in NetSuite

Kommentare: We have had a wonderful experience with Verenia and their staff. Everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable. I could not imagine using NetSuite without our Verenia add-in.

The Verenia CPQ has saved us a full time employee workload by creating new items for us in NetSuite using standardized item names, descriptions, pricing, BOM, Router, etc. It's helped streamline the quoting process by making it simple enough for anyone to create our quotes, allows us to get quotes back to our customers very quickly and is a completely customizable tool.

We have a small staff and need less than their 5 license minimum but it's still worth the spend to us.

Jeff
Sales Manager in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product. Easy to use. No customer complaints.

Kommentare: I use this on a daily basis and highly recommend it due to it's ease of use and explanation of the pontoons and options.

As the sales manager for a Bennington pontoon dealership approx. 80% of our Bennington sales are custom ordered pontoons. This software is extremely easy for our sales staff and our customers to build their pontoons, send the build to my desk, and easy for me to price quotes. The customers as well as our sales staff really like the info icon on options that actually show what the option looks like.

As I stated our sales staff and customers really like the info icon that shows what the option looks like. I would like to see more of this as well as percentages of customers that select that feature. This would help add more value to the options.

Zack
Sales Admin in USA
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Once you've used it, you won't want to be without it

Kommentare: Overall I cant imagine going back to having to do my job without it!

I appreciate that it allows for me to streamline my quoting process and allows me to properly quote a product as a full assembly while also providing me with a unique part number that references the components involved, making production much easier as well.

It took a little bit of time and effort to really get everything set up in a cohesive and productive way, but customer support was a huge help in doing so and really made the process as painless as possible, even if tedious.

Steve
Director of Sales and Marketing Technology in USA
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Worth Every Dollar!

Kommentare: The system is incredible and I really enjoy working with the Verenia team. From the training sessions to the ongoing support calls team at Verenia is truly what makes this a great solution. When presented with a request they dig in and ask questions that help us build a better solution than we even thought would be possible. They lean on their experience of building hundreds of systems like this to help prevent end-user confusion to produce a great experience for our business team.

I like how flexible the system can be configured. After the training sessions provided I was able to get into the system and begin to understand how powerful it really can be. I have yet to find something that couldn't be configured with the support of the Verenia team.

Nothing about the Verenia software. My only complaint is that the speed of processing can be slow if processing a large volume of data. I don't blame Verenia for this as it seems more of a NetSuite limiting factor.

James
Director of Customer Experience in Kanada
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Verenia CPQ Manufacturing Product Configurator

Kommentare: The overall experience has been quite good, although it is taking a long time to get the configurations finalized (although we have been using it the whole time, likely creating a bit more frustration, fixing as we are live).

The ease of configuring a product, option by option to build a final product code is great. It works with our ERP and CRM system to ensure users, experienced or not are easily able to understand and build product.

Integration has been a challenge due to ongoing material and bill chalenges. Sometimes, a change to one thing has an adverse effect on other configurations, and this is a bit frustrating. Additionally, it seems that we have some challenges when trying to Edit and existing configuration.

Guy
USA

EoS is coming on strong

Kommentare: EoS is getting bigger and better every day! Getting used to any new program can be a task in itself...but EoS does a good job of keeping it simple and easy to get accustomed to. The Tree Layout makes it all appear perfectly and their new layout for Maintenance really helps you navigate around through your products and areas of a product easily. The best part of using EoS is the fact it is a developing product that is solid already. What this means is if you find tiny things that don't seem right the program is not a dead program so they are there to actually assist you and potentially will add in more options for the masses (if they can't help you find a way around your situation). Speaking of finding a way around your situation...there are limitless ways for that to happen. Though the product is structured and has it's own strict guidelines it also has a CodeExec area which is very open and can do almost anything you can figure out how to write code for. So the limitations to the structure don't end up limiting your creativity or end design to you wish to achieve. Now for the cons...and there are few...as a developing program there are MANY changes that come through often and can cause you to have to adjust your process and thoughts...but they do not "Break" your configurations (Good news!). There also can be little bugs...though I don't know of any major items that weren't squashed way back in Beta. On the flip side though this con is overcome easily as they ARE actively developing every day and as noted with my 5 Star rating their Customer Service is Top Notch (unlike some other software). I would recommend this program/service to any company looking to get into Product Configuration. It really is very powerful and from what I have seen over the last couple of years will continue to grow and get even better!

Jason
Customer Service Supervisor in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

I love being able to see what we are building in EOS. The options are great and the ease of changing said options makes for a smooth product creation. I am excited for the option for our end users to get their hands on this. I like that we will be able to create purchase orders directly from the system. This will make it easier for smaller companies to submit their orders to us.

We have issues sometimes connecting to our CRM. That is currently being worked on.

Sue
Director of IT in USA

Very Customizable Software with excellent support from the EosCPQ team

Kommentare: Our requirements are very demanding and complex. The Verenia Team has worked side by side with us to meet the challenges and produce an excellent Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and Lead, Sales Order, Parts Order, Warranty, Registration, Serial Tracking System! Along with this, the tools are available to create programs and reports with elaborate calculations. The Verenia Team has helped us create all the interfaces between our ERP and Shipment Tracking to eliminate redundant maintenance and manual updating.
Security is baked in, to allow levels of access to all the menus/options available.
We have just released our 3 version of the software and are ecstatic with the results.
When we first went live with the CPQ, the speed was really slow. (Intolerable) It also didn't work well on iPads at first. We brain-stormed as a team and over 4 months increased the speed immensely. The software now works with all browsers. Recommendations to others considering the product:
Plan for extra development if your demands are very complex.
What business problems are you solving? What Benefits have you realized?
We are providing our dealership network with a full service portal where they receive their leads based on consumers building product that is pushed right to their Quotes & Orders work bench. Leads can be quoted, then orders placed, external sales reps approve and plan shipments, to internal sales acceptance. Orders are put into our ERP and the invoiced info with serial numbers is pushed back to the web for warranty registration, service tracking for parts and warranty.
We use the CPQ to create our specs and order forms, and reports for dealers.
This is the front end to our total selling process.

anna
Customer Serviec Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

easy to customize

Kommentare: n/a

that you can add and change things back and forth , our industry adds and changes options to product or product itself all the time , it makes it easy to set it up and use right away.

there is one feature - once the orders is set up and we would like to change the set up in the header or change something that applies to all line items , you have to start a new order or adjust line items one by one, it would be nice if that was automated

Chet
Application Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

NetSuite CPQ

Kommentare: It's been a good experience so far.

After implementation, it has been fairly simple to maintain and manage

The interface can be improved to a more modern look.

Antwort von Verenia

Thanks for the review Chet. Our NetSuite product is made to look 100% like the Netsuite interface because it's built natively inside NetSuite, being the only Native CPQ for Netsuite. Our agnostic product Atlas works with any ERP company and has a reimagined and modern UX.

Dan
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Verenia CPQ is as much a part of our business operations as any other tool.

Verenia CPQ is intuitive and requires relatively little training. New employees can get up to speed in minutes. It used to take us days or even weeks to get new people trained. With Verenia, they are working and entering orders on day 1.

We would have liked Verenia CPQ to have accompanied a CRM system. They have now addressed that concern.

Jessie
Engineering Data Analyst in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for Non-Software Engineers

It is simple to set up basic UI's and manage long tree structures. The rule based structure is easy to learn and manipulate.

1. The change log functionality is very poor. 2. Getting a response from a quote request for changes from Verenia can take MONTHS. 3. There is no way to check spelling in your rules, so if there is a typo that references back to nothing built into the UI, it can be a very time-consuming effort to determine why the rule isn't firing appropriately.

Jonathan
CTO in Mexiko
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Really helpfull

Kommentare: We like the CPQ because it helps a lot our sales rep to have a complete picture of the catalog when they are doing a sales order, also we incremented our sales by adding the addons functionality

It redesign the concept of creating sales orders in Netsuite, it gives the ability to our sales rep to see the complete catalog and to find the products that the customer is seeking

It's a little complicated to do the implementation and the administration if you want to do changes

Tom
District Sales Manager in USA
Strafverfolgung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly...

Kommentare: Accurate information and builds. We used to use an Excel Document for configuring products...

We manufacture custom light bars and other vehicle related products. The configurator makes it easy to build products for customers and give them a visual of what the bar looks like. It also automatically calculates their discount which is a nice feature.

Being able to cut and paste to duplicate the build for a different company. Many of our configurations are common across multiple agencies...

Marlene
VP Sales & Marketing in USA
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Verenia Review

Kommentare: Verenia has been extremely accommodating. Always willing to help and problem solve.

The system is easy to use and navigate through. Integration to Sage500 was seamless.

Can't think of anything that comes to mind.

Robert
Engineering and Purchasing Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Arkansas Lighting Verenia Review

The ease of use is very valuable, things can be customized easily and there are endless possibilities in getting this software to do what you want it to.

The learning curve was a little difficult up front, but after figuring out how to really make it work, it has gotten much easier over time. The customer support staff at Verenia also help out a lot with this, they are able to answer just about any question very quickly.

Charles
Chief Sales & Marketing Officer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Verenia CPQ; great product

Kommentare: Great support from the Verenia staff through the evaluation, acquisition and implementation of the CPQ program. This program is a good value in every aspect.

Straight forward and easy to implement program that dovetails well with SalesForce

Interface capability with ERP systems would be attractive.

Dave
Customer Service SMBT in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

not the software buyer

Kommentare: Good

It is easy to use. The layout is fairly intuitive and easy to follow.

If you have a non-stock fabric, you have to check the box in the options tab for each line item. The non-stock selection should b on the fabric tab and automatically apply to each line item.

Nathan
Project Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great software, incredible company!

Kommentare: I was the project manager that lead the implementation of EosCPQ for my company. We had a very aggressive timeline for implementing a new CPQ with a new CRM. I can't say enough good things about the Verenia team and their effort. Without their help we would not have been able to hit our deadline and deliver a significantly better quoting experience for our sales team. The software is really good. It has a lot of flexibility and is very easy to use with just a little bit of training. Our company had a CPQ prior to switching to Eos that was much more complicated and difficult to use. So the users are much happier with the ease of use in Eos. We were able to also integrate Eos with our new CRM and our ERP system. This has allowed us to get a much better workflow for our sales people, and to pass the quotes directly to our ERP system as sales orders, which has saved a lot of time from re-rentering information from the quote into a sales order.
All of these improvements are making a very positive impact on our business and has been received well by our sales team that has to use the system on a daily basis. As I mentioned before, we were able to implement two new systems (EosCPQ and CRM) in less than 6 months in order to time the launch with a slower business period to make it easier for our team to adapt to the new systems. None of this would have been possible without Eos or the great team at Verenia that helped us pull this off. I would highly recommend this to anyone that's considering a new CPQ.