Excellent product. Easy to use. No customer complaints.

Bewertet am 23.9.2017
Jeff R.
Sales Manager
Maritime Wirtschaft, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use this on a daily basis and highly recommend it due to it's ease of use and explanation of the pontoons and options.

Vorteile: As the sales manager for a Bennington pontoon dealership approx. 80% of our Bennington sales are custom ordered pontoons. This software is extremely easy for our sales staff and our customers to build their pontoons, send the build to my desk, and easy for me to price quotes. The customers as well as our sales staff really like the info icon on options that actually show what the option looks like.

Nachteile: As I stated our sales staff and customers really like the info icon that shows what the option looks like. I would like to see more of this as well as percentages of customers that select that feature. This would help add more value to the options.

Very visual and easy to use.

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Melissa F.
Customer Service Supervisor
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reduced pricing requests as customer now have access to get this on their own and also reduced entry errors as we are importing what the customer is building so there is no re-keying.

Vorteile: It is a great tool to have for customers so they can do configurations and have the visuals to go along with the configurations. We have had a lot of positive feedback from our customers. They love having this tool available as it makes quoting their customers so much easier and faster. It has also helped reduce some of our calls and incomplete builds as the software requires them to finish before they can save.

Nachteile: I have not found anything that I dislike and I have not had any negative feedback. Only a couple of customers requesting things more specific for their needs.

EoS is coming on strong

Bewertet am 27.4.2015
Guy S.

Kommentare: EoS is getting bigger and better every day! Getting used to any new program can be a task in itself...but EoS does a good job of keeping it simple and easy to get accustomed to. The Tree Layout makes it all appear perfectly and their new layout for Maintenance really helps you navigate around through your products and areas of a product easily. The best part of using EoS is the fact it is a developing product that is solid already. What this means is if you find tiny things that don't seem right the program is not a dead program so they are there to actually assist you and potentially will add in more options for the masses (if they can't help you find a way around your situation). Speaking of finding a way around your situation...there are limitless ways for that to happen. Though the product is structured and has it's own strict guidelines it also has a CodeExec area which is very open and can do almost anything you can figure out how to write code for. So the limitations to the structure don't end up limiting your creativity or end design to you wish to achieve. Now for the cons...and there are few...as a developing program there are MANY changes that come through often and can cause you to have to adjust your process and thoughts...but they do not "Break" your configurations (Good news!). There also can be little bugs...though I don't know of any major items that weren't squashed way back in Beta. On the flip side though this con is overcome easily as they ARE actively developing every day and as noted with my 5 Star rating their Customer Service is Top Notch (unlike some other software). I would recommend this program/service to any company looking to get into Product Configuration. It really is very powerful and from what I have seen over the last couple of years will continue to grow and get even better!

Very Customizable Software with excellent support from the EosCPQ team

Bewertet am 18.1.2016
Sue P.
Director of IT

Kommentare: Our requirements are very demanding and complex. The Verenia Team has worked side by side with us to meet the challenges and produce an excellent Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and Lead, Sales Order, Parts Order, Warranty, Registration, Serial Tracking System! Along with this, the tools are available to create programs and reports with elaborate calculations. The Verenia Team has helped us create all the interfaces between our ERP and Shipment Tracking to eliminate redundant maintenance and manual updating.
Security is baked in, to allow levels of access to all the menus/options available.
We have just released our 3 version of the software and are ecstatic with the results.
When we first went live with the CPQ, the speed was really slow. (Intolerable) It also didn't work well on iPads at first. We brain-stormed as a team and over 4 months increased the speed immensely. The software now works with all browsers. Recommendations to others considering the product:
Plan for extra development if your demands are very complex.
What business problems are you solving? What Benefits have you realized?
We are providing our dealership network with a full service portal where they receive their leads based on consumers building product that is pushed right to their Quotes & Orders work bench. Leads can be quoted, then orders placed, external sales reps approve and plan shipments, to internal sales acceptance. Orders are put into our ERP and the invoiced info with serial numbers is pushed back to the web for warranty registration, service tracking for parts and warranty.
We use the CPQ to create our specs and order forms, and reports for dealers.
This is the front end to our total selling process.

Very user friendly...

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Tom G.
District Sales Manager
Strafverfolgung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Accurate information and builds. We used to use an Excel Document for configuring products...

Vorteile: We manufacture custom light bars and other vehicle related products. The configurator makes it easy to build products for customers and give them a visual of what the bar looks like. It also automatically calculates their discount which is a nice feature.

Nachteile: Being able to cut and paste to duplicate the build for a different company. Many of our configurations are common across multiple agencies...

Great software, incredible company!

Bewertet am 8.1.2016
Nathan F.

Kommentare: I was the project manager that lead the implementation of EosCPQ for my company. We had a very aggressive timeline for implementing a new CPQ with a new CRM. I can't say enough good things about the Verenia team and their effort. Without their help we would not have been able to hit our deadline and deliver a significantly better quoting experience for our sales team. The software is really good. It has a lot of flexibility and is very easy to use with just a little bit of training. Our company had a CPQ prior to switching to Eos that was much more complicated and difficult to use. So the users are much happier with the ease of use in Eos. We were able to also integrate Eos with our new CRM and our ERP system. This has allowed us to get a much better workflow for our sales people, and to pass the quotes directly to our ERP system as sales orders, which has saved a lot of time from re-rentering information from the quote into a sales order.
All of these improvements are making a very positive impact on our business and has been received well by our sales team that has to use the system on a daily basis. As I mentioned before, we were able to implement two new systems (EosCPQ and CRM) in less than 6 months in order to time the launch with a slower business period to make it easier for our team to adapt to the new systems. None of this would have been possible without Eos or the great team at Verenia that helped us pull this off. I would highly recommend this to anyone that's considering a new CPQ.

Easy to use and a major productivity booster

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Josh K.
Sales/Installation Consultant
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Productivity boost is by far the largest benefit. The amount of time I save using this product on a daily basis pays for it.

Vorteile: I love the ability to configure exactly what I need and do so quickly. Then being able to save the configurations for reference later on.

Nachteile: I guess the only thing I have had any issues with is converting configurations to PDF format. It seems as if it could be just a little more simple, but not a big enough issue to really be concerned about.

Great end user interface

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Brian M.
Manager Pricing and Strategy
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: This software allows for a seamless and direct quoting platform and configuration for the end user. This saves time, money, and also provides a polished and professional output. It also allows for built in forecasting and follow up.

Nachteile: Nothing other than a little education to make sure configuration is accurate. All the tools are built-in

von Verenia an 28.8.2018

Hi Brian - Thanks for the great review! Our commitment to customer satisfaction is our #1 priority!

Quality product with very responsive customer service and ongoing positive updates

Bewertet am 4.1.2016
Cassy B.
Marketing Communications Specialist

Kommentare: The software is very customizeable, flexible and is extremely helpful for quoting the various configurations of a wide range of 20,000+ part numbers.
The team at Verenia is also very responsive and works diligently to help solve any challenges. They really go above what was expected from a vendor.
Overall, this software offers more easy of use for administrators, ensures accurate part numbers are quoted and decreases the time required for sales to get quotes to customers.
There were a few, small features that were lacking, but the team worked hard to implement our suggestions in an update and help us in creating alternate ways to do what we needed to do to solve our business challenges. What we accomplished with EosCPQ:
-Decrease the time it takes for users to send quotes to customers.
-Ensure accuracy of customer information by implement the quoting software with our CRM customer database.
-Decrease the time it takes to add new part number configurations to the quoting software.
-Easier for admins to make modifications and changes that are required in the CPQ.

Great Software and Great Partners

Bewertet am 8.1.2016
Bryan S.
Business Analyst / IT

Kommentare: EOS CPQ was everything we wanted in a quoting system. It has allowed us to fully customize the software to fit the needs of the sales team and our customers. Pros: Flexible framework that allows you to tailor the experience for your users. We have been able to make many enhancements over our previous quoting solution, while not losing any functionality. We have also been able to integrate EOS with other business systems to make a seamless process from first contact with the customer in CRM to the order being placed in our ERP tool. This has allowed us to eliminate duplicate data entry and streamline these processes. Cons: There were a few features early on that we lacking that were must haves for us and the Verenia team stepped up and built many of them into the base functionality of the system. They have been great partners to work with and we continue to look forward to working together! Overall this has been a great 4 month period working with EOS CPQ and there will be an easily achievable ROI!

Simple but pretty robust

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Meghan Z.
Design Engineer

Vorteile: It is easy to use even without an extensive coding background. It makes the configure to quote process so much faster which really pleases customers.

Nachteile: Sometimes I wish there were more options for customization of how you can display things. But I understand there are only limited options in order to keep the usability easy for everyone

Great Product. Modernized our selling process!

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
David S.
Sales Coordinator
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Capture product knowledge, reduce quoting time, reduce quoting errors create platform for future salesperson training.

Vorteile: Verenia CPQ has allowed us to capture tribal knowledge of a veteran sales team, significantly reduce quoting time, and eliminate quoting errors. And the implementation was easy...no coding knowledge required!

Nachteile: Verenia has been great about adding custom functionality that they haven't done before, but it took quite a bit longer than they estimated / promised.

User friendly for all employees

Bewertet am 30.6.2015
Jessica Z.
Transit Project Coordinator

Kommentare: as a new employee, I love the fact it is very easy to use. I was able to login and immediately use with some training. It has allowed me to learn as i go. It's straight forward and simple. I can complete a job in 1/2 the time it would take me to search for all the information, instead it's just a click away. we can also customize this program as our options increase for our clients. Our company is expanding in the rail and marine markets and therefore so will our workload. Benefits- Our customers' orders are custome so we need to cater to all of their requests. This application allows us to quickly enter our orders, customize features/options and complete our tasks so we can meet our tight deadlines. Remember our custsomer comes first, so anything we can do to service them quickly and efficiently is always a plus.

A Rock Solid Foundation

Bewertet am 17.2.2016
Keri R.
Systems Programmer

Kommentare: EOS CPQ was exactly what our company needed to begin building our custom configurator that is now known as one of the very best in the business. EOS CPQ is a solution in and of itself, but our requirements involved quite a bit of customization. The combination of the product, and the amazing Verenia team that supports it, put our company in a position where we were only limited by our own imaginations. As a Developer/Programmer, I love that it gave me a solid foundation, but didn't lock me in a box. EOS CPQ has a little bit of a learning curve at first. After that, someone with just basic computer skills can use it to build a great system, and someone who understand code can really take it to the next level. It's the best of both worlds.

End User with several months experience

Bewertet am 11.9.2017
Matthew D.
District Sales Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps with customer configurations.

Vorteile: Software is very informative and easy to use. Graphic representation of product configuration is a great point of reference.

Nachteile: There is only one con that I can see, and that is the fact that you cant copy configurations across different quotes. You can duplicate within the same quote, however cannot duplicate across multiple quotes.

Eos takes control of the endless possibilities

Bewertet am 29.9.2015
Jammi W.
Sales Admin

Kommentare: EoS is such an intuitive program. In working with configurations there are just so many options that it can become rather daunting. This program takes you from the beginning to the end seamlessly. Saving time and energy along the way. The thing I like best about this program is how easy it is to understand. I can talk someone who has almost no computer skills through this program with complete ease. Which makes us look great and leaves the customer with a sense of accomplishment and confidence that things were done the right way, the first time.

von Verenia an 30.9.2015

Jammi - We've very happy to have you as a customer. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever feel that you have less than a perfect experience with us.

Not bad for a newbie :)

Bewertet am 3.12.2015
Elizabeth D.
Customer Service Rep

Kommentare: It was interesting for me because I was a fresh set of eyes to the new configurator as well. From the week experience I had with the original one, I can say that this is far more streamlined and more user friendly. I particularly like the prompts on the sidebar when parts don't match up, as well as not having to return back to the header should you need to select a different type of seat. It runs faster, DocLinking is no longer the nightmare it once was. All of the minor stuff that was part-specific was addressed by Vic and Jordan quickly. I think the team needed to do more testing/training for a smoother launch.

This software solution made growth feel welcome, not daunting.

Bewertet am 23.5.2015
Tina I.
Customer Service Manager

Kommentare: The whole process from start to finish took very little time and energy. The end result saved us hours of tedious, unpleasant calculations and left us with something that we do actually enjoy using. We were able to customize everything about the product to suit our company's culture and objectives. Our customers are happy because they're receiving faster more accurate information, even from new hires. Vic was pleasure to work with, he just gets it. We can't wait for next project. The hardest part really will be deciding what to tackle next.

A configurator that has been developed by people that know what configurators should do.

Bewertet am 1.5.2015
Eric Y.

Kommentare: The EosCloudStore configurator is an outstanding product. It has been fun to learn and apply to our business. The support from Verenia is first rate. The few (very few) issues that have come up during our conversion process have been resolved quickly and accurately. Questions are answered in the same way. This feels like a configurator that has been developed by people that know what configurators should do - with a bottom to top approach to configuration that allows you to accomplish anything you want in the simplest way possible.

The Solution to our Problem

Bewertet am 19.10.2015
Chris C.
District Manager

Kommentare: With minimal training for its use, I can knock out a quote in just a couple minutes. There is a visual layout of the product I've configured which reduces the opportunity for errors. Previously, we used Live PDF files with drop downs to make selections. This was tedious and time consuming and quite often, our customers would select an option that they didn't want. Not anymore! Cons??? none. but I'll like it even more when its fully functional from my Android phone....

It is a good start and with time should be quite useful.

Bewertet am 3.12.2015
Dave H.
Customer Service - SMB

Kommentare: There are still some bugs to be worked out.
One feature that can be improved is that when you enter a fabric set # or part #, if you don't have it exactly right, it doesn't offer any choices. For example, I wanted to enter the floor tiles into an order so I typed "47726" and nothing came up. I had to type "47726-1N" to get it. It is the same thing with other part numbers where there are various suffixes. If you type in the parent #, none of the possibilities are shown.
Also, I noticed when you copy a Configurator #, it keeps the original entry date and doesn't allow you to change it. That NEEDS to be changed.
When you doclink orders, you still need to enter the dates manually. It would be nice if there was a calendar to click on to choose the ship date.
When you are reviewing the lines on the Configurator #, it would be helpful if it showed whichever line you did last to help keep track of where you are, especially when there are a lot of lines.

Takes all the quoting headaches away!

Bewertet am 29.4.2015
Jessica M.
Aftermarket Parts Coordinator

Kommentare: This program was designed specific to our needs to help provide quotes to our customers in a timely manner. This product has saved us so much time and effort and truly increased our efficiency and productivity. A quote that used to once take 10 minutes to put together is now done with the push of a button. I cannot recommend Verenia's products enough. Verenia really knows how to deliver an excellent product and great customer service and responsiveness to bat.

Excellent - exceeding expectations

Bewertet am 28.4.2015
Scott W.
Corporate Accountant

Kommentare: It was a lot of work getting product up and running where we needed it to be (in working seamlessly with our ERP system), but have now found that the possibilities are vast and anything we want we can make that happen. This is the next step for us as a manufacturer and will vastly improve the way we do things. Now that we have Eos working we just carry on from there in making the product do what we would like it to do.

I really enjoyed working with the new configurator software used by my employer.

Bewertet am 8.12.2015
Randle M.
Customer Service Representative

Kommentare: Overall I was very pleased with the software that was just updated at Freedman Seating. It was easy to navigate, user friendly and very efficient. This software made order entry much faster than before. The only con's were minor bug fixes, pricing adjustments but these were attended to very quickly by Verenia. The tech support was great and I was very happy with the product.

Bennington Marine Design Center Interface

Bewertet am 8.2.2016
Melissa D.
Sales Administration

Kommentare: We were in a mad rush to set the system up and had we had more time, I think we could have made it better. However, in the last 6 months, improvements have improved everything 10 fold. Customer service has been AMAZING. We are a tough company to work with and have a lot of demands, but the system has proven to be flexible enough to meet our needs.