Über Verenia CPQ

Verenia CPQ ist der einzige Omnichannel-CPQ, der CPQ, Self-Service, Verkaufsportale und B2B2C eCommerce unter einer Plattform vereint.

Erfahre mehr über Verenia CPQ

The interface is very user friendly and allows me to quickly and accurately enter our product information.

The speed of the system is slow it needs a high internet speed connection otherwise I can't find any serious problem while working with Verenia CPQ.

Bewertungen zu Verenia CPQ

Verenia CPQ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Verenia CPQ bereits verwendet?

Brian
Brian
Manager Pricing and Strategy in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great end user interface

Kommentare: Excellent

This software allows for a seamless and direct quoting platform and configuration for the end user. This saves time, money, and also provides a polished and professional output. It also allows for built in forecasting and follow up.

Nothing other than a little education to make sure configuration is accurate. All the tools are built-in

Antwort von Verenia

Hi Brian - Thanks for the great review! Our commitment to customer satisfaction is our #1 priority!

Justin
Sales Manager in USA
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software!

Kommentare: I enjoy using the software, it boosts my productivity and is fun to use!

The accuracy of the program necessitates extra mouse clicks.

Jennifer
office assistant in USA
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

great

its easy and makes it easy to train new employees

when there is an issue it seems to take along time to get fixed-

Melissa
Sales in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Sales & Customer Service Tool

Kommentare: Our team that works with Verenia CPQ has done a great job at communicating our needs and Verenia CPQ understands these needs and works very hard to provide a product and updates specific to our company. I look forward to the great things Verenia CPQ will provide in the future.

The best part of this software is that it helps our Customers understand our configured products so much better. Trying to explain a configuration over the phone or even in an email can be difficult to understand if you are not familiar with our products. With this software we can provide details and even images that clear up confusion and help our customers.

Not having an end user (public account). I like the fact that we can set up our customers so they can see their pricing, discounts, etc. We just have a lot of end users who are looking for a distributor to purchase from but they want the hands on to be able to go in and build their configuration. It would be great to see just a basic account that could do configurations and allow print outs of what was configured but not necessarily save all these configurations.

Eric
BOM Supervisor in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Four years in, still the best configurator I have used

Kommentare: We continue to expand our use of this software. It is flexible and customizable. With Verenia CPQ, if we can think it, we can do it. I have had the opportunity to program and use several configurators during my career, and this is hands down the best.

One of the best aspects of Verenia CPQ is its ease of use. We use it primarily for order entry, and when new salespeople join our workforce, they are able to pick it up quickly and aren't hindered by struggling to learn new software. Customer support is outstanding and always has been. In the 4+ years I've been using this software, there have been very few issues, and those few have been dealt with quickly and with excellent communication from Verenia.

I have yet to find anything that I dislike about the software. I would like to be able to group users in more specific and detailed ways than I can currently, but that in no way hurts business or slows us down.

Lara
Lara
Full Stack Senior Software Developer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Verenia CPQ is the Configuration and operation software.

Kommentare: In Verenia CPQ we have different functionalities like product configurator, pricing engine, quoting system, proposal management, and contract & order entry/order negotiations. As we have a product configurator in Verenia CPQ so we can create bundle offers and discounts and also, we can adjust the price according to customers, rules, and situations. In this, we can save proposal templates and have a pre-templates proposal and we can send it to any company in one click. We can control any type of contract with the help of this CPQ.

I like this software for its stability and work function and this software awesome for company data analysis. I can completely organize the dynamic rate details and company budgets. I am very happy to use this software because I can adjust my company discounts and control prices according to my requirements. Verenia CPQ product functionality is very easy to use and less complex so that anyone can use it perfectly.

Carrie
President in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Verenia CPQ - AMAZING if you find yourself spending time creating items, BOMs, Routers in NetSuite

Kommentare: We have had a wonderful experience with Verenia and their staff. Everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable. I could not imagine using NetSuite without our Verenia add-in.

The Verenia CPQ has saved us a full time employee workload by creating new items for us in NetSuite using standardized item names, descriptions, pricing, BOM, Router, etc. It's helped streamline the quoting process by making it simple enough for anyone to create our quotes, allows us to get quotes back to our customers very quickly and is a completely customizable tool.

We have a small staff and need less than their 5 license minimum but it's still worth the spend to us.

Jeff
Sales Manager in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product. Easy to use. No customer complaints.

Kommentare: I use this on a daily basis and highly recommend it due to it's ease of use and explanation of the pontoons and options.

As the sales manager for a Bennington pontoon dealership approx. 80% of our Bennington sales are custom ordered pontoons. This software is extremely easy for our sales staff and our customers to build their pontoons, send the build to my desk, and easy for me to price quotes. The customers as well as our sales staff really like the info icon on options that actually show what the option looks like.

As I stated our sales staff and customers really like the info icon that shows what the option looks like. I would like to see more of this as well as percentages of customers that select that feature. This would help add more value to the options.

Zack
Sales Admin in USA
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Once you've used it, you won't want to be without it

Kommentare: Overall I cant imagine going back to having to do my job without it!

I appreciate that it allows for me to streamline my quoting process and allows me to properly quote a product as a full assembly while also providing me with a unique part number that references the components involved, making production much easier as well.

It took a little bit of time and effort to really get everything set up in a cohesive and productive way, but customer support was a huge help in doing so and really made the process as painless as possible, even if tedious.

anna
Customer Serviec Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

easy to customize

Kommentare: n/a

that you can add and change things back and forth , our industry adds and changes options to product or product itself all the time , it makes it easy to set it up and use right away.

there is one feature - once the orders is set up and we would like to change the set up in the header or change something that applies to all line items , you have to start a new order or adjust line items one by one, it would be nice if that was automated

Jessie
Engineering Data Analyst in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for Non-Software Engineers

It is simple to set up basic UI's and manage long tree structures. The rule based structure is easy to learn and manipulate.

1. The change log functionality is very poor. 2. Getting a response from a quote request for changes from Verenia can take MONTHS. 3. There is no way to check spelling in your rules, so if there is a typo that references back to nothing built into the UI, it can be a very time-consuming effort to determine why the rule isn't firing appropriately.

roger
modifications service in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

easy to use

Kommentare: Makes my job somewhat easier as I can get more info into my work.

overall ease of use for someone who isnt a computer use person.

overall happy. sometime wish could get more info to automatically come up or should i say move to new order. once used to it happy.

Steven
Product Specialist in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Verenia Review

Kommentare: Overall, Verenia has made a world of difference for the better in our company. We're able to increase both quantity and quality of quotes and orders for our clients.

I love Verenia because it's allowed us to fine-tune our quote and order making abilities to accommodate the extremely custom fixtures we produce.

It's a bit clunky sometimes and slow clicking in and out of orders.

Cassandra
Technical Sales Support Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Visually Pleasing and Easy to Use

In the way that I use the program every day, it's simple and easy to use.

I have heard around the office that it's hard to get things changed in the background when there are issues.

Jason
Sales Coordinator in Kanada
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quoting review for Verenia CPQ

Kommentare: I am satisfied with this product

Has made the quoting process much easier

Would like every quote to be saved as a revision

Heather
Vice President in USA
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Us

Kommentare: Great customer service - tech savy AND user friendly. They worked to understand our business first and then made the system work for us.

Multifunction - This benefits both our sales and production team, saving time on quotes and part number set up. Phased Approach - We are rolling out internally, then to our dealers and then looking to build out the visual elements to make it even better for the end user.

Nothing at this time - just wish it could configure more hours in the day!

Noah
sales associate in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Verenia review

Kommentare: my overall experience with it is great. its a great system

The multifunctionality the softwate offers.

Some times when we are very busy the loading process can be slower than we would like.

Meghan
Design Engineer in USA

Simple but pretty robust

It is easy to use even without an extensive coding background. It makes the configure to quote process so much faster which really pleases customers.

Sometimes I wish there were more options for customization of how you can display things. But I understand there are only limited options in order to keep the usability easy for everyone

Keri
Systems Programmer in USA

A Rock Solid Foundation

Kommentare: EOS CPQ was exactly what our company needed to begin building our custom configurator that is now known as one of the very best in the business. EOS CPQ is a solution in and of itself, but our requirements involved quite a bit of customization. The combination of the product, and the amazing Verenia team that supports it, put our company in a position where we were only limited by our own imaginations. As a Developer/Programmer, I love that it gave me a solid foundation, but didn't lock me in a box. EOS CPQ has a little bit of a learning curve at first. After that, someone with just basic computer skills can use it to build a great system, and someone who understand code can really take it to the next level. It's the best of both worlds.

Elizabeth
Customer Service Rep in USA

Not bad for a newbie :)

Kommentare: It was interesting for me because I was a fresh set of eyes to the new configurator as well. From the week experience I had with the original one, I can say that this is far more streamlined and more user friendly. I particularly like the prompts on the sidebar when parts don't match up, as well as not having to return back to the header should you need to select a different type of seat. It runs faster, DocLinking is no longer the nightmare it once was. All of the minor stuff that was part-specific was addressed by Vic and Jordan quickly. I think the team needed to do more testing/training for a smoother launch.

Elizabeth
CSR Rep. in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Horrible, it wasn't ready to go live at all.

Kommentare: Pros:
Doesn't freeze
Doesn't time out
IT is responsive
When the glitches are all done and fixed this looks like it will be alot better.
Cons:
Prices are off
Part numbers are missing
Too many tabs
Extra unecessary step we need to take to get certain thing uploaded properly Example ( Quotes need to go back to header and come back to quote to get the total, to doc link you have click wait a few time and etc. etc. etc.).
Qty box is in a bad spot, I always forget to enter QTY.

Scott
Corporate Accountant in Kanada

Excellent - exceeding expectations

Kommentare: It was a lot of work getting product up and running where we needed it to be (in working seamlessly with our ERP system), but have now found that the possibilities are vast and anything we want we can make that happen. This is the next step for us as a manufacturer and will vastly improve the way we do things. Now that we have Eos working we just carry on from there in making the product do what we would like it to do.

Bryan
Process engineer in USA
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied customer

We like the functionality of our configurator and that it does not break on a regular basis.

Price. Implementation took a bit longer that we expected.

Melanie
Customer Service in USA

Great Experiance

Kommentare: This product is by far the easiest Configurator that I have worked with. With almost no instruction you can easily go in and get right to work. This program is a great addition to our software. I look forward to using your product for many years to come!

Alex
HD Transit Project Corrdinator in USA

A Great Time Saver!

Kommentare: In a work environment where pricing accuracy is important this tool has helped me to be both accurate and consist with my pricing to our customers. It has removed the possibility of errors and mis-quotes. I LOVE IT! A++