Über Buffer

Spare Zeit beim Verwalten deiner sozialen Medien. Plane, veröffentliche und analysiere alle deine Beiträge an einem Ort.

Erfahre mehr über Buffer

Easily schedule posts on various social media platforms and forget it, let Buffer takes care of it. Useful browser integrations such as Chrome extensions.

Scheduling with IG can be difficult and it will unlink your account with no warning.

Bewertungen zu Buffer

Buffer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.477 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Buffer bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.477)

Jeb
Jeb
Project Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best low price multi platform social media publishing service

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I've had a good experience. Besides the set up, sometimes I have a hard time publishing because one of the social media services doesn't like the shape of the picture I'm trying to put out. I have to resize it a few times.

I've been using Buffer on and off for many years now but regularly for over 6 months. It's been an interesting ride. I really like the capabilities of being able to publish to three platforms, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. The scheduling is the next most important thing to me and it has worked well.

For starters I had a heck of a time connecting Instagram and Facebook to Buffer. I had to jump through a bunch of hoops and didn't enjoy wasting hours of my time. To be clear, I don't think it is Buffers fault. I'm pretty sure Meta makes Buffer do all this. It doesn't matter though, I had to work hard to get it all set up.

Assistant Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Powerful!

Kommentare: Excellent tool that doesn't hinder workflow and is easy to use.

A powerful tool that helps keep all our social media content organized and easy to schedule.

I liked everything about Buffer. It was super easy to use and it was effective

Jason
Jason
Partner in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buffer is a bare-bones alternative to it's competitors

Kommentare: Buffer is great for posting directly to social media without having to log into each platform to manage your accounts. IT has a very reasonable price point for the services that it provides.

Buffer is easy to use for scheduling and posting to social media. It has saved us a lot of time compared to posting directly to each social media platform. The pricing structure for Buffer is great, and they honor legacy pricing while still passing along the upgrades that normally come with price hikes.

The tracking and analytics are a bit lackluster when compared to Hootsuite. I would like to see the ability to monitor and respond to replies and comments directly from the app, too.

Hannah
Social Media Manager in USA

Buffer is Great for Starting Out SMM

Kommentare: I really like Buffer, and I think I’ll be using it for quite a while

I love the affordability of Buffer, I wanted software that I could easily plan a content calendar and schedule posts. They offer this for free for 3 accounts, and they have seamless integration with Canva which is great.

I wish they had more features on the free plan, like a basic data and analytics. However it’s only $6 per platform to upgrade for metrics so it’s not bad

Virginia
Travel Agent in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Great product

Kommentare: I enjoy Buffer's simplicity and user friendly website and app. It makes schedule ahead a breeze and the amount of times I can schedule a post is great for the free version.

I enjoy that Buffer's interface is simple and user friendly. I didn't need a guide to go through setting up and scheduling my social media. The app works really great as well and is required if you want to post your Instagram posts because it doesn't do it automatically for you. The app will remind you it's time to post for Instagram and have the post ready for you, you just have to submit.

I'd prefer to not have to manually submit my Instagram posts, but not sure if that's only a feature required for the free plan. Never the less it's not the biggest con for me, just minor inconvenience if I'm busy living life.

Max
Director of Marketing in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Time Saver for Social Media

Kommentare: Overall my experience was positive. Buffer is a competitive offering in the social media management space.

I like the clean and easy to use layout of the software. The setup is easy to create social campaigns.

Overall the price is competitive , but it increased over time which I was not expecting.

Andy
Director in UK

Great Social Media Planning Tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Buffer is a great product. I enjoy using it.

Buffer has a great UI, its easy to navigate. I also like the Ai assistant it generates the text for social media posts for you.

Not much bad to say about it to be honest if I had to pick something it would be that sometimes it takes a while to load after logging in.

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly social media scheduler

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Time saver, user-friendly scheduler. I really like it.

User-friendly and great for posting and scheduling content across social media. Saves me time! The free version which I use allows you to post to three accounts which is great.

There isn't much to dislike about the free version.

Not a Big Fan!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is fine if you want to go for scheduling. but if you want to go in advance and use a lot of features i suggest you to explore other tools much cheaper and better option than buffer.

Well I was using Buffer earlier when there were not many options available. I like it buffer that time because of its features as compared to Hootsuite

They have very few features and channel integration available.

Thomas
Director in UK
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes Social Updates Simple

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I signed up for Buffer years ago. Makes weekly posts on X and LinkedIn easier. Saves me a lot of time.

Nothing to complain about. It does what’s it’s supposed to do.

Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and Well-integrated Post Scheduling Tool

I primarily use Buffer as a social media post scheduler. It has the features I require (broad social media integration, post-scheduling, campaign management) in an easy to use package. My small publishing business has three separate social media channels (on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter). Without an all-in-one solution like Buffer, I wouldn't be able to maintain engagement with followers to the degree I am. Thanks to post scheduling, I can queue up a number of posts (and customize days, times, etc. when they will appear on each platform) and then focus on engaging with commentors rather than simply drafting posts. What's more, Buffer offers a generous free plan that allows users to manage a limited number of posts on up to three channels. Given the volume of my social media output, this is perfectly tailored to my need. If I would ever need to increase the amount or pace of my posts, given the scheduling and campaign-management features Buffer has demonstrated, I would be happy to pay the subscription fee.

Given the low cost option (i.e. free) and the functionality I receive with post-scheduling, there is little to complain about with Buffer. I had previously used a different post-scheduler that dropped all support for free plans. While I understand the business demands that drive such decisions, I appreciate the fact that Buffer has maintained this as an option. As a result, I make six posts across three channels every week and have consistently grown my followers (and thus enhanced my reach).

Yasser
Yasser
Chief Executive Founder in Ägypten
Quelle: GetApp

End-to-End Social Media Management for Ultimate Growth

Kommentare: Buffer is our essential social media management tool for managing over 50+ profile and pages on different social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. We're a Digital Marketing agency and we've achieved a lot of success with our successful clients through Buffer, We fully depend on it for scheduling posts on each network and for generating reports and insights about our performance to enhance it by curating a better content in the future. It's very helpful and essential to all digital marketing agencies.

Buffer is our favorite platform for measuring and analyzing the performance of our content through the most in-depth insights across different social media channels for a better and deeper understanding about what's working with your audience and what's not, We like the audience demographics for letting us find out if we're reaching the right audience or not, also the boosted post insights to compare the results between organic posts and paid posts, and the best overall is the account analytics to track engagement metrics for every single account in every channel and compare their results in the end for maximizing our growth rate and improving the performance to the max.

They really need to involve more AI/ML technologies into Buffer for enhancing the tools like for creating a better content recommendation algorithm and also for the insights and reporting, AI would be very helpful in generating artificial intelligence reports based on goals we set as Google Analytics and such tools like it, We're in the age of AI and it's very essential now in every tech product.

Alexa
Conversion Copywriter in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Simple solution for keeping social active

Kommentare: It's great for clients just starting out with social or who need an idiot-proof solution to schedule content across a bunch of social sites without much effort. I've suggested it to a ton of my clients when I was doing social media management, it makes it easy to keep the feeds full without too much of a headache. It's still got it's downsides, but so do most of the other ones out there.

I often recommend Buffer to clients as a simple way to keep social accounts active. I like the queue, and the chrome extension is a convenient way to easily add new articles and shares to your social feed without having to do much extra work. The feature where it adds hashtags on insta to a comment is really slick too. The free version gets a lot done and even the paid is a pretty good value for just posting to social.

I get a bit annoyed when it unpairs from my social accounts. I try to avoid notifications so this means my accounts can go dark for a few days until I notice that it hasn't been posting content to that site. The chrome extension can also be glitchy, where you have to reload the page to use it. It's also a bit lame that for any additional features it's a new paid thing, like analytics etc. It adds up fast for truly agile functionality.

James
James
Chief Investment Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Solid social media management platform with reasonable price.

Kommentare: Good platform for solid social media connections and publishing features. It would be nice if the interactive features were included for the base price.

I like their logo and their multi platform functionality.

I dislike having to pay more for the interactive inbound connectivity.

Charity
Charity
Freelance book reviewer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Free plan isn't anything special

Kommentare: Overall, I'm unimpressed with the free. While the "suggested media" feature is helpful and I enjoy the uncomplicated user interface, the lack of analytics and random default posting schedule doesn't differentiate it from other social media management software. I'm unwilling to spend money to upgrade to the next level because I already have access to limited analytics and I can use IFTTT and Google Calendar to schedule my Pinterest posts for free.

I think that Buffer's "suggested media" feature is incredibly intuitive. Rather than having to upload an image for a social media post, Buffer pulls images from the post and prompts me to attach one of the images. Buffer's user interface is uncomplicated and easy to navigate, and I've never had a problem with Instagram posts that I've scheduled not being posted because my Buffer account disconnected from my Instagram account.

The default posting schedule that Buffer comes up with is random, even for premium users, it has nothing to do with engagement or views of past social media posts. With the free version, there aren't any analytics. To counter that, I ended up using other analytics software and a different link shortener.

Rashmi
Rashmi
Analyst-Social media in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Analyze feature is a life saver for marketing professionals

Kommentare: It's nice, the ease-of-use is good and it is totally worth the money because of these recommendations and strategic insights.

Analyze feature which facilitates reporting and monitoring, strategy recommendation sand helps in social outreach.

It is a little costly but totally worth it. It also lacks the dashboard presence through which we can track different aspects of the same platform or different platforms, so it becomes a little time-consuming to track certain things.

Jordan
Jordan
Author in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buffer, the Only Way to Manage Social Media

Kommentare: If not for Buffer I would not be able to post regularly to social media. I don't get on the various platforms enough to post everyday, and Buffer makes it possible to bring a message to my audience on a consistent basis.

I love using Buffer to plan out my social media strategy. Here is what I love most about it: 1) It easily integrates with Twitter and Facebook. It works with Pinterest and Instagram, but I only use it for Facebook and Twitter. 2) You get to use it for free for up to 10 scheduled posts at a time (as of this writing) and this allows you to be sure that it works for you and for your needs. 3) The team at behind Buffer is fantastic. The few times I needed to contact support I was helped right away and my issue taken care of just like that. Their emails are funny and you can tell that they love what they do.

Honestly there isn't a lot I dislike about Buffer. If I had major problems with it I would have switched over to Hootsuite or a similar app. In the end, here are three things I could Buffer could improve upon. 1) The UI can be a bit clunky at times. I think it could use a makeover. It's not terrible by any means but it can be confusing to figure out. 2) Sometimes the extension doesn't connect right, and it gets stuck in a loading pattern. 3) I often have to go and reauthorize twitter or Facebook to work again. It can get annoying to do this over and over. Overall, these downsides are only slight and don't stop me from loving Buffer.

Antwort von Buffer

Hi, Jordan, thank you so much for the review and feedback. Our engineers and designers have been working hard to rebuild the infrastructure and look of Buffer. I hope that will improve the user interface and minimize those issues. -Alfred

Tigran
Tigran
Digital Marketing Specialist in Armenien

Great Social Media Management Tool on the Cheaper Side

Kommentare: Buffer helps a lot in saving time and improving the quality of social media content marketing. It's much easier to schedule the same post from Buffer across different social media platforms than doing so separately. It might seem like a small tweak but makes a great difference for digital marketers.

Buffer is a great package of social media management tools that rocks a great design and is very consistent with its support and improvements over time. It also helps a lot that it's cheaper compared to other competitors in some ways. The price gives it a competitive advantage if you're pitching an acquisition of an SMM platform to companies that aren't willing to spend a lot on their digital marketing activities.

It lacks some convenient features that the competitors offer. I'm talking about features like integrated tagging for Twitter and LinkedIn. Last time I used this software it still lacked the proper tagging features which require you to make an extra step to open a separate tab to check whether you got the username right or wrong. Another aspect I dislike is that Buffer's middle-range plan is intended for two users only. In my opinion, the mid-range option should be for at least three people. At the time of choosing, we decided to go with Hootsuite because it's the mid-range plan, while more expensive, was intended for three people and also offered more of the above-mentioned features.

Priya
Senior Data Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It is a basic but essential tool for social network programming

Kommentare: We utilize Buffer to coordinate our company's presence across numerous social media platforms. We can upload all of our content by using it to schedule the publication calendar. Content is reviewed and approved by the user's permission level. Using Buffer, we can see at a glance whether or not we have scheduled too much or too little material across all of our social media channels. I have used Buffer for about three years, and it has helped me a lot in my work; also, its cost could be a lot higher, and being a very intuitive tool, it represents a good investment. It is very suitable for anyone, whether a professional or a beginner; it works very well for small, medium, or large companies; it is ideal for people who want to edit an image for a publication on social networks.

It's a fantastic platform for social media management with many helpful features (including adding text to images before posting them on social media) and helpful customer service (including the possibility to schedule posts in advance across multiple channels). It has a straightforward design that makes it easy to get up and running. And let's remember its review system, enabling us to check articles for coherence well before publication.

Fixing the problems you have when you try to contact users and when users try to respond would be a big step in the right direction.

Gregory
Gregory
Vice President in USA

If you post to social media for your business, you need to be using this service.

Kommentare: I'm not a social media professional, and have no interest in spending time each day on multiple pages of multiple sites to share information for business marketing. Buffer let's me do exactly that work with a few clicks, and schedule posts out for days at a time.

Buffer takes so much effort out of frequent social media posting. It allows with a click and a few words of caption to post to one site or many, one page or many, on a pre-set or "next up" schedule so that you never have to stop what you're doing to share a web site to your profiles. It takes care of the post times, the queue, the placement, even the analyitics of how your posts perform across all of your social sites. Their blog alone is worth subscribing to - jammed with useful and entertaining tips for maximizing your results, and the free version can be very helpful for startup pages or social enthusiasts. But when you're serious about posting for your business, the paid plans make the transition to "professional social media marketer" very seamless.

Recently, Facebook and Buffer aren't as tightly integrated as they used to be. That's a change with FB, and Buffer is very up front about why things are different. It's a small step backward, and not the developer's fault at all. It's still the very best value in managed social media posting, and a sanity saver for anyone who posts to multiple sites/profiles/pages on a regular basis.

Roddy
Social Media Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing multiple accounts

Buffer is really easy to set up and run. You can quickly add accounts and team members, controlling access easily. It’s affordable priced and the advanced analytics provide a depth of insight into your activities performance.

There are some analytical features that other services are better for, however it’s likely Buffer will develop these soon (as they have with all of the current features!)

Liz
Liz
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Buffer for Small Business

Kommentare: Overall, Buffer is a helpful tool for scheduling posts across many platforms. As a small business owner, I have very little time leftover at the end of the day, and the last thing I want to worry about is my social media posting. Buffer helps me streamline my workday and check one more thing off the list with little effort.

As a photographer, I rely heavily on social media, so social media assistants/schedulers are great for streamlining work. Some pros of Buffer are: - There are varying levels of accounts, including a free option, so you're sure to find a plan that works for you - Buffer has a strong analytics tool. The big plus here for me is that it will show you in plain english which posts perform better or worse (and you can filter them by engagement type). - Scheduling posts across platforms is literally as easy as one click. - The interface is simple and very user friendly.

Cons: -The biggest con is not a fault of Buffer, and that is its integration with Instagram. Instagram does not allow third party apps to post on its behalf, so Buffer cannot do this. It instead will send a notification to your phone to let you know that it loaded a photo into your Instagram account, and from there you take the lead. - With the free version, you can only keep 10 scheduled posts at a time. - The analytics lacks a key thing: the ability to monitor mentions, searches or hashtags.

Antwort von Buffer

Hi, Liz, thank you for your amazing review! You might be glad to know that you can now schedule single-image posts to your Instagram business profiles (https://buffer.com/instagram). As for monitoring mentions, searches, and hashtags, you might like Buffer Reply, our social media engagement tool (https://buffer.com/reply/). Hope this helps! -Alfred

Bethany
Online Content Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great simple tool

I have used Buffer for two different businesses and might start using it for myself personally soon. It's a very intuitive, user-friendly way to schedule social media posts, and even the free version of Buffer is a useful tool. Compared to Hootsuite I find Buffer to be easier to use, and easier to learn to use, as well as far more pleasant to look at. Buffer easily allows you to schedule social media posts for various media channels, and having the browser add on makes this even easier.

I've been sad to hear about the features that Buffer is removing from their free plan (previously called the Individual plan) in March of 2018. The Re-buffer option (which allowed you to easily reschedule high-performing posts that you previously posted) will no longer be available on the free plan. They've also changed their link shortening options, no longer offering bitly link shortening. This isn't a huge deal, and if you're planning to pay for Buffer anyway then it's fine. Buffer is really most useful if you pay for it anyway, since the free plan only allows you to schedule 10 posts in advance per social account. I have used both the free and paid version of Buffer, and probably will use both in the future, though I also plan to revisit Hootsuite and consider switching back.

Gerald
Freelancer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Buffer Review—Excellent tool for Productivity

Kommentare: Buffer is an amazing social media organising tool. It serves as one of the best means of managing multiple social media accounts and scheduling one’s content. I highly recommend this software, for it has helped me to achieve significant post coverage and excellent skills in creating contents and growing my audience.

I like the fact that Buffer is free. I like the fact that it is easy to use. I like the fact that it has great UI and UX. I like the fact that it enhances my social media productivity. I like the fact that I can effectively use it to post my contents even when I am offline. I like the fact that I can write my contents at my convenience for them to be published. I like the fact that it has helped me to stick toward feeding my audience with numerous contents. I like the fact that I can save several contents in it, for the purpose of posting it at the appropriate time. I like the fact that it helps me to schedule blog posts and tweets to create awareness among my audience.

I observed that sometimes it either takes time to login or fail to login while trying to open the software. Perhaps it is so due to unstable network. Aside the aforementioned issue, I could not find another fault while using this software—Buffer.

Ron Elius
Ron Elius
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies in Philippinen

Social Media Management that's not overwhelming

Kommentare: Super awesome easiest navigation of Social Media automation tool.

Buffer is a great tool for Social Media Marketing and Management. The thing that I liked the most about Buffer is their simple User Interface. You can navigate easily, you won't need a Digital Compass, unlike other Social Media Management tools where you will be lost in a sea of buttons. Connecting your Social Media Profiles will be an easy breeze, click a button and voila! You're already connected and ready to roll-out. Buffer has a Free plan! Yep, you will never have to worry if you're cramming the software. Buffer Free Plan has a built-in Analytics tool that does work intelligently. Every now and then, the Free Plan also receives the Upgrades for the Paid Versions. The Paid Plans are not that Pricey, it's worth your money.

As much as I love to see if someone mentions my Social Media Account, Buffer cannot show this, if you're a freak about mentions, searches or relevant and rich hashtags, Buffer has little to no feature like this. Just remember, Buffer's purpose is to automate your Social Media Planning, scheduling your posts and publishing your work in a most efficient way possible.

Antwort von Buffer

Thanks so much for the kind review, Ron! We currently have a separate product for social media monitoring and listening, Reply, which we aim to integrate into the Buffer platform in the future. Feel free to check it out here: https://buffer.com/reply/