Über Buffer

Spare Zeit beim Verwalten deiner sozialen Medien. Plane, veröffentliche und analysiere alle deine Beiträge an einem Ort.

Erfahre mehr über Buffer

Easily schedule posts on various social media platforms and forget it, let Buffer takes care of it. Useful browser integrations such as Chrome extensions.

Scheduling with IG can be difficult and it will unlink your account with no warning.

Bewertungen zu Buffer

Buffer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.233 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Buffer bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.233)

Spoorthy
Spoorthy
Web Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best social media scheduling platform.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Solves the problem of missing the posts and helps me to post to multiple channels from a single app.

It is very hard to keep posting every day on all different social media platforms. I use buffer to schedule my posts on Saturday and have peace of mind the rest of the week without missing out on the posts on weekdays.

I don't find anything lacking in buffer but I do hope they have better pricing.

Elle
Business Owner in Spanien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great intro for beginners

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's perfect for anyone running one or two social media accounts

Buffer is ideal for those that are new to automating Social media posts. It's super simple

I wish it was lower in price for those of us who run several accounts at once.

Darren
Presenter in Spanien
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Great at the basics, although lacking some features found elsewhere.

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This is a good product for simple easy to use scheduling. The service never failed me, however missing features meant I couldn't continue using this product.

Great, reliable and very simple to setup and use.

For its price Buffer is missing some key features. The deal breaker for me was the lack of reposting within the mobile app

Yasser
Yasser
Chief Executive Founder in Ägypten
Quelle: GetApp

End-to-End Social Media Management for Ultimate Growth

Kommentare: Buffer is our essential social media management tool for managing over 50+ profile and pages on different social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. We're a Digital Marketing agency and we've achieved a lot of success with our successful clients through Buffer, We fully depend on it for scheduling posts on each network and for generating reports and insights about our performance to enhance it by curating a better content in the future. It's very helpful and essential to all digital marketing agencies.

Buffer is our favorite platform for measuring and analyzing the performance of our content through the most in-depth insights across different social media channels for a better and deeper understanding about what's working with your audience and what's not, We like the audience demographics for letting us find out if we're reaching the right audience or not, also the boosted post insights to compare the results between organic posts and paid posts, and the best overall is the account analytics to track engagement metrics for every single account in every channel and compare their results in the end for maximizing our growth rate and improving the performance to the max.

They really need to involve more AI/ML technologies into Buffer for enhancing the tools like for creating a better content recommendation algorithm and also for the insights and reporting, AI would be very helpful in generating artificial intelligence reports based on goals we set as Google Analytics and such tools like it, We're in the age of AI and it's very essential now in every tech product.

Meghann
Marketing Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

LOVE Buffer!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ease of use, reporting on analytics from social media platforms, and allows you to pre-schedule posts in advance which allows plenty of time to focus on other items.

Buffer requires a certain aspect ratio when scheduling posts for Instagram. It's annoying that if it's not that ratio, it won't post or it will send a reminder to my phone to post it myself.

Brian
Brian
Creator in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Buffer Gets it done but could do more.

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: worked as advertised.

For the most part its easy to use but their product suite is confusing to understand when purchasing a subcription.

I never really felt like I understood the plan I was on and what I got with it.

Simon
Simon
Media Head in Indien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for someone who is just starting up

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The ability to schedule posts dynamically was what pushed us in Buffer's direction. It played a pivotal role in understanding audiences and changing our approach appropriately. The free option that Buffer provides is what helped with judging what the product could do and that in itself was more than what other platforms did at the time. It still is a very robust social media management tool even with such great competition in this space.

The price is linear scaled. For a per-platform cost, it is too high.

Nasir
Nasir
Director Operations in Pakistan

Best tool for Social Media Scheduling

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is good with Buffer. Facebook and now Instagram allows you to schedule the post but you can not schedule a post directly from linkedin. Here buffer comes to the rescue and uploads the posts on your behalf at your given time.

Buffer is best for post-scheduling. When you have your company pages on multiple platforms and you want to schedule the posts from one platform, there Buffer will help you a lot. You have to integrate your page account with buffer and enjoy the liberty.

My Least liked feature is that I faced this problem after some time my LinkedIn account got disconnected after a while and you have to reconnect the account. It usually happens if you do use the tool for the time being.

Mert
Social Media Specialist in Türkei

Social Media Management with Buffer

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am using Buffer over 2 years to manage social media accounts and schedule their post for our weekly plan.

Buffer has important features for managing social media accounts to schedule posts and analyze them.

Buffer has user friendly dashboard but I believe they can add more features to dashboard to navigate.

Jamie
Jamie
Chief Executive Office in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Used as an independent consultant

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: it helped me schedule and manage my posts without me having to time everything. I was also able to hook it up to a post generator at one point to have automated content on certain topics.

Gave me an easy way to schedule and manage posts to social media

I didn't really use the system beyond its basics, but found no obvious flaws or problems.

Noah
Creative Mind in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Buffer | Is it any good?

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Buffer has been a positive experience for me. I've used it for multiple years, and I used the free version for over half of that time. I was pleasantly surprised by how many posts I could schedule, and how many I could schedule across platforms. This kept be for a while, but I would eventually cancel my subscription and leave Buffer when Facebook for Business (which allows access to Instagram and Facebook post scheduling) and Tweetdeck (for Twitter) allowed me to make posts across the same three platforms I had initially used Buffer for. Sure, Buffer allowed you to use them all at once from a singular 3rd party. In fact, I believe that's Buffer's appeal compared to FfB or Tweetdeck, but it is not quite as appetizing for me. This software, however, is still cheap if you're looking to spend some money ($6 a month for the starting tier), and it would allow you to easily streamline your posts into one place.

Buffer is an easy-to-use content publishing software which allows brands to schedule posts ahead of time, and to schedule posts from multiple accounts (and platforms). This is extremely useful, because you can schedule a post for Facebook to release at the same time as Instagram, and you don't have to go to either website to do it. Buffer streamlines social media posts into one complete software. I first learned about buffer nearly 5 years ago at an event. It was recommended to me by my supervisor, and I proceeded to use it to schedule promotional materials with releases of my podcast episodes. I used it for multiple years, and liked what it had to offer: The subscription tiers were cheaper than I expected, with the first starting at $6 a month. You were able to schedule up to 10 posts with 3 accounts (for the free tier) which I used for multiple years. I scheduled Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter posts 10 days in advance, and then would take a break from content production for about a week before I scheduled it again. This helped me from getting burnt out on using social media every day. The posts were easy to create, and I could schedule the same posts on different platforms at different times. I could also add photos and videos if need (for stuff like Instagram). This made it easier for me to target each separate audience on each platform and cater to the times they were more statistically likely to see my post. It genuinely helped me grow my audience.

There was a bug that, on occasion, if you saved your posts to be scheduled then the page would refresh and the post would be gone. This happened rarely, but did happen on occasion. As I've used-browser based services (Express had this issue, for example), I've found that this is a relatively common problem when a page refreshes or your internet is interrupted. I would've stayed with Buffer to this day, but Facebook for Business and Tweetdeck allowed me to schedule more posts across the same three platforms for free. Ultimately, their competition won me over by offering the same stuff I was doing, and a little extra (more posts, better statistics, access to advertisements, and more). This caused me to eventually turn away from Buffer. I hope that, every time I see an email, there's an update to bring me back. That email has yet to be sent.

Social Media Specialist in Tschechien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes Social Media Easier

Kommentare: After we decided to find an alternative for Later I've tried a lot of softwares for planning content for social media that would include everything we need but still would be affordable. Buffer was basically the only one that fit both of these categories. We use it for 2 years now and we are very satysfied even though there are some things that need improvement. The product is still improving and adding more feature (for example quite recently they added integration with Canva) which makes me happy to see. I had to communicate with the support a few times and they were always very nice and helpfull.

- User friendly - Reliable auto publishing - Works with Facebook Groups as well as Pages - You can create campaigns to track all posts with some specific topic - Drafts - Includes analytics for published posts - Regular updates, improvements and new functions

- It is not possible to set campaign in drafts so you have to remember to add it after adding in queue - Does not reccomend best time to post based on the data from published content - Can't trasnfer drafts between profiles - Missing build-in tool for cropping picture - Tagging other Facebook Sites could use some improvements, sometimes it is hard to find the right page since there are not profile pictures

Tigran
Tigran
Digital Marketing Specialist in Armenien

Great Social Media Management Tool on the Cheaper Side

Kommentare: Buffer helps a lot in saving time and improving the quality of social media content marketing. It's much easier to schedule the same post from Buffer across different social media platforms than doing so separately. It might seem like a small tweak but makes a great difference for digital marketers.

Buffer is a great package of social media management tools that rocks a great design and is very consistent with its support and improvements over time. It also helps a lot that it's cheaper compared to other competitors in some ways. The price gives it a competitive advantage if you're pitching an acquisition of an SMM platform to companies that aren't willing to spend a lot on their digital marketing activities.

It lacks some convenient features that the competitors offer. I'm talking about features like integrated tagging for Twitter and LinkedIn. Last time I used this software it still lacked the proper tagging features which require you to make an extra step to open a separate tab to check whether you got the username right or wrong. Another aspect I dislike is that Buffer's middle-range plan is intended for two users only. In my opinion, the mid-range option should be for at least three people. At the time of choosing, we decided to go with Hootsuite because it's the mid-range plan, while more expensive, was intended for three people and also offered more of the above-mentioned features.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Easy to use and essential for my business

Kommentare: Buffer is one of the more inexpensive social media scheduling and tracking sites. I really like how easy it is to link all my different social media accounts and schedule my posts ahead of time. It also makes it really easy to post to all my social media accounts at once. I like the browser extension that allows me to buffer an image, website, or page on the fly. I also use their app on my smartphone. It gives me all the tools I need for only about $8 per month. I also like that it offers analytics and tracking information on my posts. You can also republish an old post. Another feature I love is the ability to see all your post comments and comment back from Buffer.

The ability to link to all different social media accounts. The extension for the web browser is amazing and easy to use. The app for the smartphone is also very easy to use. The free version also has a lot of features. If you do not have a lot of social accounts, the free version works perfectly. You can track the engagement and analytics of your posts. You can actually comment and engage on your posts from the website or app! It's very inexpensive.

Nothing really. Sometimes a post gets blocked because of the link, but that's an issue with the social media site and not Buffer directly.

Manager, People & Possibilities in USA
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Buffer - A Good Tool for Social

Kommentare: Overall it does what we need it to do. It's a good tool, not fantastic, but I have yet to find one that is... so all in all I think Buffer does a great job for the price of the software. I do like how all analytics are in one place and how you can have multiple users and editors working on your social copy. It has definitely made social media management easier.

I do like the ease of use and functionality. It has a clean interface and you can select from a couple of different plan options, including one for posting and analyzing your social media accounts.

There are limitations. I wish I could go in and schedule weeks or even months worth of content, but I can't because Buffer does not allow you to post carousel photos on Instagram or LinkedIn. We often share more than one photo on our posts so I have to go and manually do that for those networks when we have more than one photo. I hope that functionality will integrate soon because it is a huge downfall of the platform. However, all other platforms are facing this issue, it's not unique to Buffer.

Darien
Darien
Youth Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best social media management platforms with a high price for teams

Kommentare: Overall, Buffer is an excellent platform that offers incredible features - but due to the high price for simple features like team management & multiple users, it is not for me. While our social media team was just me, I found it to be the very best platform for social media management - offering a simple UI & high quality features for the free & low-tier accounts - as our team grew, we rapidly outgrew Buffer simply due to pricing, and found that there were similar products at a lower price point that would fit our needs.

Buffer is perhaps one of the simplest & easiest social media platforms on the market today; offering comprehensive and crucial features for managing your social media streams. This platform allows for the easy management of multiple social media accounts, allowing you to customize post-times & days, and then schedule posts quickly via the Queue only for those days. It offers built in analytics, direct posting to Instagram & Instagram stories, team management features & more - assuming you are willing to pay for those features. Overall, Buffer was probably my favorite social media management platform due to its simplicity & base features, yet it suffers in a few key areas.

I loved using Buffer for the period of time that I actually used it, but quickly discovered that the platform could not suite my needs because of one insurmountable obstacle - price. As a non-profit youth organization, having a low overhead cost for platforms such as this is extremely important, and I quickly found myself unable to continue using Buffer as my social media team grew simply because I could not afford their $65 CAD/month just to be able to have a second user (without admin privileges). The added features like direct Instagram Story & first comment seem interesting for me, but not at the cost $663/annually when there are alternatives (be it, with less features) out there that offer a lower overhead cost AND non-profit discounts. Furthermore, while the platform itself is extremely simple to use, I found their pricing structure & different brand building products to be quite confusing - with products such as "Reply", "Publish" and "Analyze" featuring little to no immediately accessible descriptions, and each one carrying a different pricing structure & subscription requirement. Lastly, one feature I've found on other social media platforms (but not on buffer) that I wish were available is the ability to draft a single post that can be queued in multiple social media channels, and customized for each channel. With buffer, you would need to recreate each post - which can take added time dependent on your social media channels.

Amber
Amber
Inbound Marketing Strategist in USA

Stay Ahead on Social Media Easily with Buffer

Kommentare: Buffer helps our clients manage their social media profiles and schedule out their social media messages according to our strategy ahead of time. This tool makes it easy to work ahead and streamline your scheduling process. The free plan is quite nice as well, as you can connect 3 accounts and schedule out 10 messages ahead of time. This is nice for clients that are just starting to utilize social media management tools! While the pricing structure seems a bit odd, the frustrations I have with Instagram and social media scheduling apps will exist no matter which app you use!

Buffer makes it easy to schedule out your social media posts ahead of time and you can also manage multiple different accounts from one place. At our marketing company, it's also easy for clients to understand and use on their own time whether they're on their phone or computer.

Using Instagram with any social media scheduling app can be a pain and Buffer is no exception to this rule. Some IG posts have to be scheduled manually which defeats the purpose if you're just using Buffer to control IG accounts. Their pricing structure is also confusing with different prices for publishing, analyzing and replying. It can make it difficult for potential clients to understand exactly what they're paying for.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Co-Founder, Consultant & Content Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Buffer-Social Media Management and Automation

Kommentare: The best thing about Buffer is the number of accounts and posts that can be added. Next up the ability to see the overall potential of posts in the analytics gives a good insight as to who your fans are, who they're fans are and what they like sharing. Overall, Buffer is a must have for Social Media users who can't spend every waking hour posting.

I have been using Buffer for around two years and still think it is a must-have for any social media users who are needing to automate their posts. Top pros for this software are: Relatively low cost. Run multiple profiles. Ability to schedule damn near unlimited posts. Scheduling options and queue are presented well and easy to use. The way the analytics are presented. The content feed is also a brilliant feature, although it can also do with some significant improvements. This is by far one of the best low cost/free software's for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn posting.

As above, the content feed needs some improvement, as it does not always pull the most recent links. Addition of a filter for the content feed would be an A* feature. Sometimes hashtag lists do not display correctly and errors can be shown when tagging someone's profile. Need to be able to create a permanent, possibly arranged list of regularly used hashtags. Instagram posts need to be monitored as direct posting is not available, instead, you are notified to 'ok' the post first. This wouldn't be a problem IF the notifications actually were pushed on time, plus it does kind of defeat the purpose of the automation.

Antwort von Buffer

Hi, Nathaniel, thank you so much for the kind feedback and suggestions. Your suggestions are really helpful in helping us improve the product. I personally really like the idea of filtering the content feed. I'm glad to share that you can now schedule and automatically publish your Instagram posts to your Instagram Business profiles without needing the notifications. Here's more information: https://buffer.com/instagram. -Alfred

Jordan
Jordan
Author in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Buffer, the Only Way to Manage Social Media

Kommentare: If not for Buffer I would not be able to post regularly to social media. I don't get on the various platforms enough to post everyday, and Buffer makes it possible to bring a message to my audience on a consistent basis.

I love using Buffer to plan out my social media strategy. Here is what I love most about it: 1) It easily integrates with Twitter and Facebook. It works with Pinterest and Instagram, but I only use it for Facebook and Twitter. 2) You get to use it for free for up to 10 scheduled posts at a time (as of this writing) and this allows you to be sure that it works for you and for your needs. 3) The team at behind Buffer is fantastic. The few times I needed to contact support I was helped right away and my issue taken care of just like that. Their emails are funny and you can tell that they love what they do.

Honestly there isn't a lot I dislike about Buffer. If I had major problems with it I would have switched over to Hootsuite or a similar app. In the end, here are three things I could Buffer could improve upon. 1) The UI can be a bit clunky at times. I think it could use a makeover. It's not terrible by any means but it can be confusing to figure out. 2) Sometimes the extension doesn't connect right, and it gets stuck in a loading pattern. 3) I often have to go and reauthorize twitter or Facebook to work again. It can get annoying to do this over and over. Overall, these downsides are only slight and don't stop me from loving Buffer.

Antwort von Buffer

Hi, Jordan, thank you so much for the review and feedback. Our engineers and designers have been working hard to rebuild the infrastructure and look of Buffer. I hope that will improve the user interface and minimize those issues. -Alfred

Project Manager in Österreich

Affordable, Super Simple, Nice Feature Set, Amazing Support

I started using buffer around 5 years ago and they had a great idea right from the start: how can I schedule social media tasks well in advance so I can set it and forget it? This has been the core feature ever since: you create your posts, define your posting schedule and let the app do it's magic automatically. Most social media marketers I know care more about the quality of their posts than scheduling each post with an exact date and time and that's where buffer excels. You can also add different social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter and now even Instagram. The latter is really something most social media apps can't do, so it's great to have. Buffer is a great tool to "collect" posts from everywhere you go and just put it into your queue with the click of a button. For this they created a browser extension that you can just press when you're reading an article you like and it will be immediately added to your buffer. Also buffer is the only app I know of that has integrations with lots of blogs and the like that allow you to just add to your buffer with a simple click. Watch out for the "Add to Buffer" button when you browse the web. The free version allows you not just to thoroughly test the software, but also to use it for your small social media projects where you can schedule up to 10 posts at once. Oh, and the support is amazing! I once asked for a refund because auto renewal was activated for a customer and they happily refunded it,

The pricing was way more compelling before with the Awesome plan. Additional team members are a must when you're collaborating, but they start at 99$ a month which is too much in my opinion. The buffer is missing some crucial collaboration features of other software that makes it hard to use for working as a team. The current approach is more like "everybody adds their posts and they'll be scheduled automatically" and less "everybody suggests posts and let's discuss them in the team". Thus it's not ideal for agencies that would like to discuss posts internally and send them to the client for approval.

Kevin
Kevin
Business Owner in USA
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Social Media Built for Busy People

Kommentare: Overall experience is really great I found myself using more of a batching method and help retrain my mind and how to use social media for my business I found myself wanting to have more and so trying different software and making it so I can save time for the day is what I wanted to do and the software really helped.

As a business owner, I find myself wanting to use social media to promote my content. But having the time to do so is very time consuming. So here comes this software with an easy and alternative way to post on social media without having to take so much time and being able to what I like to call batch posting. This is the ability to post when you want and schedule those posts but you can drop all these posts beforehand and schedule them out instead of having to do them at the time you wanted to post. This is a huge game changer and makes it really easy to post on social media and still be active.

I find myself hitting a barrier once again with these types of software. A lot like hootsuite there's a limitation on what you can do for the free account. I'm finding myself also wanting to post on Instagram for carousels and it doesn't quite work right and it makes it more inconvenient than just posting on my own. And at that point I find myself wanting just to use the original method.

Santiago
Santiago
Co Editor Chief in Venezuela

One of the best market options to manage your work in social networks.

Kommentare: Working in the levels of Community Manager, and Social Media Manager, it is important to try many options for the automation of the accounts of all the clients that trust my marketing vision to manage their presence in the network. With Buffer I have saved a lot of money, activities that several people did in the past, now it is enough to use their platform from cell phones, even in a computer, it is that multiplatform feature that makes me stay loyal to your commercial options. Another element that very few speak is time, for me it is vital, that is why thanks to buffer, I only dedicate the essential to plan all the content and I count on its technology for the fulfillment of the assignments that I seek to generate per day. That is why if you are looking for an effective and very capable option, with buuffer you arrived at the indicated place.

One of the headaches of every community manager, is the fact of managing all the networks of one or several clients, thanks to Buffer that is a thing of the past. I really like the possibility that it offers me to have everything I need in one place to make my work better and better. Another thing I look for in a platform for the management of social networks, is to be able to measure the scope of each of the issues that are published, thanks to buffer it is possible to obtain it without any problem. Also, I can take the time and the effectiveness of my work, I have received several days to get other customers since I started using this wonderful platform, which translates into higher income for my services supported by Buffer, I daresay that, at present, is the best alternative for the management of social networks.

I have been using Buffer for several years for the automation of my work and I am very happy with everything that it offers, I can not negatively affect it because I have seen how they constantly correct all the inconveniences that arise, so I do not accompany my criticism with any negative comments the platform. I am sure that soon they will improve the web interface and include many more surprises to increase the number of users.

Jason
Jason
Data Management Specialist in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Still one of the best social media schedulers

Quick to schedule social media posts to multiple accounts in a few clicks. Extremely versatile and easy to use. I have used many social media scheduling tools over the years but keep coming back to Buffer. I actually used the free version for many years but as a business grows and your social media presence grows it is better to pay for a solution that allows you to manage them all under one roof. When it comes to scheduling posts, the interface is clean and simple and easy to use. There is link shortening too if required. The limit for queued posts is 100 per social media account which is easily enough for at least a month's worth of posts so should be sufficient for most users. Automatic Instagram posting is a relatively new and welcome addition to Buffer. Support are pretty responsive when required but I haven't needed much from them in all honesty. All in all I really like Buffer. It is considerably cheaper than many of its competitors and does what it does really well and if someone is looking to buy into a paid social media scheduling tool I would recommend they start here.

RSS feed can be a bit clunky. Is 8 accounts generous enough? You are "limited" to 8 social media accounts on the Pro plan which sounds a lot but can be filled up quickly. They reduced this in March 2018 from 10 to 8 which was disappointing. Another disappointment is the lack of a native way to enable bulk scheduling by uploading a csv file. This is available in other schedulers (although they are considerably more expensive than Buffer). Fortunately there is a solution in the form of a 3rd party application called "bulk buffer" (just do a Google search for it).

Antwort von Buffer

Hi, Jason, thank you for the kind review and honest feedback about our tool. If you are up for sharing, I would love to hear more about the RSS feed. I also hear you regarding the account limits and bulk scheduling. We have heard similar feedback about the account limits and have been thinking about how we could improve that. Thanks again for the feedback.

Abigail
Abigail
Social Media Specialist in Kenia
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy social media manager

Kommentare: I'm a huge fan of Buffer (And Hootsuite), Buffer was the first social media manager I've ever used. It was easy to use and the UI was great. I use the free plan which came with 7 days (I think) to use the Pinterest feature free. I wish the free plan wasn't restricted to 10 posts per profile but I can understand the reason. There was also an image quality loss when I used buffer on my Kindle fire tablet, but their support was quick to help and while Buffer isn't natively functional on Fire, it was god to know that the customer care did all that they could to help. Buffer analytics is kind of lame, maybe it's because I'm on the free plan but I laughed when I clicked on analytics and the metrics were: Retweets, Likes, Mention, Comments, Shares, Potential' Instagram Analytics gives better stats than that One area where Buffer trumps Hootsuite is that it the free plan supports 5 social media profiles (Once again you can only use Pinterest for 7 days free but meh). I like the fact that I can set up my preferred schedule times and then when I 'Add to Queue' the posts go out at the specified time. It's like MavSocial's 'Campaign' feature. I also liked being able to Rebuffer my old posts. It kept my social media profile continually active. I mostly use Buffer connected to getcrate.co to keep my social media profiles active.

Buffer integrates nicely with softwares such as start a fire, feedly and Crate. Which are all softwares i use. This makes it easy for me to share content to my followers. It is easy to use and the freeplan supports 5 social medis networks.

The image quality loss I experienced when i used Buffer on my fire tablet. Granted Buffer on my android tablet is perfect but I wished it worked just as well as Hootsuite did.

Alexa
Conversion Copywriter in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Simple solution for keeping social active

Kommentare: It's great for clients just starting out with social or who need an idiot-proof solution to schedule content across a bunch of social sites without much effort. I've suggested it to a ton of my clients when I was doing social media management, it makes it easy to keep the feeds full without too much of a headache. It's still got it's downsides, but so do most of the other ones out there.

I often recommend Buffer to clients as a simple way to keep social accounts active. I like the queue, and the chrome extension is a convenient way to easily add new articles and shares to your social feed without having to do much extra work. The feature where it adds hashtags on insta to a comment is really slick too. The free version gets a lot done and even the paid is a pretty good value for just posting to social.

I get a bit annoyed when it unpairs from my social accounts. I try to avoid notifications so this means my accounts can go dark for a few days until I notice that it hasn't been posting content to that site. The chrome extension can also be glitchy, where you have to reload the page to use it. It's also a bit lame that for any additional features it's a new paid thing, like analytics etc. It adds up fast for truly agile functionality.