Über Upsafe

UpSafe hilft kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen, GoogleApps-Daten zu sichern.

Erfahre mehr über Upsafe

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Upsafe bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Martin G.
Martin G.
Senior Accountant in UK

Just works!

Kommentare: Full google account backup

It has worked perfectly to back up my personal gmail for well over a year now. Also included is calendar contacts and drive so excellent

Nothing, back up can be a little on the slow side but this is a non issue. There is really nothing to dislike about this software.

Software Development Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Forget about Data loss

Kommentare: we are using it to backup all the emails for our employees

it has been a great software that automatically backup your important stuff with a secured channel.it is easy to use and require a little training to operate.it is cost effective , in other word i would say it is invaluable.we can easily manage all the emails through one account . we have option to backup only required emails .

Genuinely speaking i had not found any limitation/dislike of this , all is working fine

Wayne B.
owner in USA

Slow Gmail was the problem

This allowed me to move years of gmail to get it running faster again. Once I did, the gmail started acting correctly.,

I am not sure that I will be able to access all of my old emails in a fashion and manner that will be useful.

J E.
J E.
Associate in USA

Excellent! Best off-site back up I have found.

Kommentare: We are required by law to have external back-up for our company. This accomplishes that with flying colors!
It is extremely easy to use and back-ups have 100% of everything every 24 hours.

It is extremely straight-forward and easy to use. There is not a lengthy learning curve. In less than 24 hours of ordering full services I had our system being backed up.

IT Principal in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Great Service

Kommentare: Problem free.

UpSafe Gmail backup is exactly what all Gmail users need for their own protection. I feel much safer now that my emails are protected from whatever might happen. Thanks for creating a needed and valueable service.

The inability to control what Gmail folders are backed up.

Rick K.
Recruiter in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Upsafe is Awesome

Works great, I use it for Gmail backup and couldn't be happier.

Nothing, this service is amazing. Upsafe is the way to go.

Analista de TI - Especialista em Segurança da Informação in Brasilien

Excellent cost/benefit relation!

Kommentare: Compliance with regulatory requirements.

The interface is clean and easy to use, and the first backup job starts in just a few minutes after registration.

The dashboard should show more detailed information about each item being backed up, like statistics and number os items, for example.

Peter V.
Peter V.
Senior Technician in Curaçao

Great interface and very easy to configure

What I like most is that out of the box Office 365 SharePoint Groups were supported without limitations. Although we made a sort of configuration error in were we placed the library's, all content was backed up.

There isn't much to dislike. I would like to be able to view the backed up documents as a list in stead of icons, but that is a minor issue.

Adrian W.
Ex IT Managrr in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Simple and effective

Kommentare: Home user

Simple easy to use with no need to keep PC running to backup Google account stuff

Could be more configurable. Backup didn't start immediately.

Partner in USA

Upsafe has been a very convenient way to backup emails.

It's very easy to use. Once the backups are scheduled, you can let it run and get back to work. It gives peace of mind knowing our data is backed up.

It would be nice if there was a way to export backups directly from gmail, but we were able to download the desktop app and do it that way.

Rufus W.
Security Analyst in UK

User friendly, straightforward, decently priced

It is easy to use and fairly reliable, backups have been consistent and accessing each backup gives you a full list of emails that you can review. All email accounts can be managed from a single administrative domain account.

There is no continuous backup (i.e, as soon as an email is received it is backed up). It can be scheduled to run several times a day but the ability to backup emails that are sent/received in real time would greatly improve the product.

Carol W.
Teacher in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

This program is very easy to use and even has a helpful video and screenshot tutorial.

Kommentare: I had searched a VERY long time for an easy to navigate, intuitive program I could use for email backups that would look like my originals. I read that this one was adequate but limited. The only limiting factor I have found is to pick and choose wisely, as you only have 3 gigs of free space.

I like how this software is very comfortable to use. It's familiar feeling, looking almost like my regular email format. I am equally impressed that it doesn't long to accomplish even extremely lengthy, first timer backups. I was amazed at the speed. A third thing I appreciate is how accessible and helpful the staff was in quickly addressing my questions by email.

My only struggle was assuming there would be an individual message delete button. I performed my whole backup with ease, only to discover I uploaded several messages I should have deleted beforehand. I spent far too much time trying to figure out how to delete those. Of course, singular deletion was never promised, just an assumption on my part. Now I have to delete my account and start the backup over, which, fortunately, will be speedy.

David E.
Creative Director in USA

Customer support is excellent - still needs a few tweaks, but this will become a "must have."

Kommentare: Security and peace of mind

The ability to restore emails, albeit a slow process when you have a lot - this is priceless. This is Upsafe as a Time Machine for GSuite. There are many features under development that are going to make it the best in the business.

The inability to download an entire archive locally as a tar or zip or mbox, etc. I'd like to see a faster restore method - at the moment, restores seem to freeze, causing the user not to know where the restore process is in its deployment.

Jason J.
IT Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy to set up

Nice users interface, and seemed like it was very easy

Not clear about retention and pricing, needs more description and understanding about the retention and cost associated with backups

Juan B.
MD in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Upsafe Great for Personal Use

Kommentare: Easy to use.

Personal gmail account availability. Cloud backup.

Too small storage - would like larger free option and cheaper paid options.

Mates F.
laborer in Tschechien
Metallabbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

super

Kommentare: super

super idea and quality of service that surprised

the backup rate is quite slow, but it probably depends on the quality of the internet

Dana J.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

UpSafe was clean and easy to use. Now my gmail is manageable again!

Kommentare: A great way to get a clean gmail inbox!

Easy to use, just start backing up with a few clicks of the mouse. After that, it runs quietly in the background, and I don't have to do anything.

More storage--who doesn't need lots and lots of storage! But, for the additional price, I can backup everything for a pretty reasonable cost.

Nancy P.
Controller/HR Director in USA

Easy to Use!

Very easy to use compared with previous software we have been utilizing.

It takes a long time for initial backup.

Salman A.
Free lancer in Pakistan
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great

It is very easy to use and safe product, everyone should use that

Not found any as of now, it is very useful

Caitie P.
Marketing Manager in USA

excellent product

Extremely easy to use! thought it would involve several technical steps, but basically just a sign in and you're good to go!

A little slow on the download time, but understandable when it's backing up gigs and gigs of data! Just wish it was a little bit quicker.

John M.
Sr. Director in USA

Easy to use. Once you configure settings, you can forget about it and rest easy!

Easy to understand and configure. Once you set things up you know all of your Google data is safe and secure.

Takes a while for the first back up. I had never backed up my Gmail so didn't know how much I had. It took over a day to complete the first back up.

David C.
IT Manager in UK

Very easy to use

Upsafe is easy to use and great value for money, was easy to understand and set up. System runs very smoothly.

Initial backup can take a long time but once it is up and running it's all good. Need more time to identify any problems

Luke H.
webmaster in Australien

It was an invaluable asset for our business

Easy to use for most people. it wasn't hard to understand and i was able to get the information out of it that i needed

nothing apart from someties having to wait for it to downlaod the backup data before i was able to access it

Rollette L.
Director of Finance, Operations and Technology in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable cloud backup for Office 365

Reliable and very easy to use. Can easily integrate with Office 365. Very easy to implement and support is always available. Thanks!

CEO in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best

I liked the easyness and utility. Very useful. Sometime I am gone to check the results, but they are everything ok. This software take away several concerns about the security of data.

I don't know. I haven't find any problem, since now. I hope to use it for a long time.