Über Wipster

Die weltweit führende Plattform für Videoüberprüfung und Zusammenarbeit, über die Content-Teams bessere Videos schneller erstellen und bereitstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über Wipster

Adobe Integration/Extension allows for use of Wipster within Premiere. Can invite viewers to comment on videos without effecting user quota.

The first thing that usually frustrates me is that, sometimes, bugs or small errors are generated. They are solved very easily refreshing the page, but can be tiresome.

Bewertungen zu Wipster

Wipster hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wipster bereits verwendet?

Maverick
Maverick
Videographer in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Wipster Rocks

Kommentare: I use it as the head of video in a large local government council in London. I adore it. I have been using it since 2013 when I was invited to become a tester for it by a client from another company who became head of marketing at wipster.

Ease of use. Functionality. Workflow. Clients love it and it makes me look really professional and that I know what I’m doing

The mobile app is terrible and is only useful for viewing. That needs a shit load of work.

Thanks, Maverick!

Ryan
Head of Post-Production in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

8 years strong

Wipster is simple and easy to use. You can easily share links that don't require any kind of login. I love being able to make comments right on the video!

Sometimes it can bug out on the upload, this doesn't happen too often. And the beta/legacy versions need to be combined into one. I've spoken to them about this and it's going to happen this fall I believe (2023).

Jordan
Jordan
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's getting there

We find Wipster very helpful for collaborating with our customers and getting feedback. It's a great tool for video.

I wish my customers could draw and circle things on the videos and images. It would also be helpful if the IOS app could view PDF files. It seems like wipster needs some more work. but It's on it's way to becoming a flawless tool.

Cameron
Cameron
Business Development Strategist in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The perfect tool for freelance video producers and businesses that create video content

Kommentare: Wipster has allowed my team to significantly cut down on our time spent communicating with our videographer to quickly get our video content modified and published. We used to communicate edits via email, but it was often ineffective leading to additional revisions needing to be done for breaks in communication.

- Timestamped commenting on videos - Upload Multiple revisions - Tags to track video from Draft to Publishing phase - Adobe Integration/Extension allows for use of Wipster within Premiere! - Can invite viewers to comment on videos without effecting user quota

- Integration with YouTube is currently not functional, but support assures me that they are working on resolving the issue (this is a feature I am really looking forward to so we can upload approved files directly to YouTube) - 5 GB storage cap on free accounts limits our ability to work on full-resolution files, and the next tier jumps to 250 GB which is offered at a price unaffordable for a business link ours. I wish that the free tier had the option to buy storage add-ons like those offered to higher-tier accounts.

Maria
Video Editor in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Video Editors

Kommentare: It was important for us to make commenting easier for our clients. They are all very busy people and streamlining this process for them was critical for us as an organization.

Getting comments with time code from clients is now super easy. Some of the producers I have worked with often forget to include time codes with their feedback. Since switching to Wipster it's never an issue any more.

The fact that I cannot share folders with clients is a bit of a time waster for me, since we create 100 or more videos and sharing each one individually takes longer. I would like the option to share all videos at once from a certain folder.

cecil
Producer in USA
Kapitalmärkte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If your looking for an ALL IN ONE option for Video Calibration this is your tool!

Kommentare: It's been a great experience, I was using Frame.IO before and I feel like Whipster is More effective for my work flow.

I love the features and tools to make working with other people easier and faster.

I feel like a desktop version would be effective, when you use different browsers then clients it starts to get a little messy.

Anton
Creative Director in Schweden
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Just what I need

Kommentare: Amazing when it works smoothly, would recommend

Its simple for my clients to understand how to give comments and feedback on my videos

Sometimes it can be a bit slow on loading the website, one weekend when I really needed it it was completely down

Stu
Stu
Freelance Animator in Kanada
Animation, Selbstständig

So easy to use and so handy for video projects!

Ease of use, the function and super smooth workflow. My clients find it super easy to use, too!

There's nothing I don't like about Wipster as a desktop site. There once was (srt compatibility) but that has since been updated and corrected! However, the mobile app could do with some work. It's not a major downside for me, though.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product and features that streamline our process

Kommentare: Great product that had made a huge impact on our feedback process.

Very easy to collaborate with the team to identify exactly where and when changes need to be made. Where - allowing you to click onscreen or make a box. When- quickly showing where on the timeline with markers.

Providing the ability to require emails for guests so that you can get and get feedback on comments would be useful.

Olga
Olga
Motion Designer in Lettland
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My fav instrument to collect reviews or give corrections

Kommentare: Very nice, for sure recommended. Will continue

seeing and leaving the comment by multiple people at the precise moment of the video

I would live to be able to draw some corrections above the video

Syed
Senior Data Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wipster – is a useful tool to create better content quickly with drag and drop action’

Kommentare: My overall experience with Wipsteris very good. As I mentioned, this tool is a versatile platform and anyone can finish their task with the reviews and comments of the client which is really convenient.

Wipester is a complete platform to create an amazing design and editing videos at an advanced level. I think a 1month free trial is a convenient option. Wipster allows you to track and collaborate while you are editing any videos and I absolutely like this. Wipster provides the facilities to review your work from anywhere and comment on those. Now, it’s easy for the creator to be notified by the client exactly what portion of the proof needs to change and they can work on that. I think this is an amazing option to minimize hassles. I would say much more functional than a similar priced tool.

I didn’t like the fact that the interfaces are not always user-friendly. Sometimes, the image previewing was difficult for me. I wish if they could have more elements to be more creative with the tool.

Radan
Communications in Frankreich
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for video review and approval

Love this tool! Very easy to use and works perfectly without any glitches. Love the options for commenting on particular parts of the video, sharing options, disabling downloads and tracking who has viewed the video. Highly recommended.

Still didn't find anything in particular that this tool is missing.

Ben
Creative Director in Australien

A Real Game Changer

Kommentare: Wipster is awesome! It has increased our productivity ten fold. Our review process in the past consisted of long email chains with too many words...OR...I would have to interpret the client's feedback, then make a screen capture of my own to explain it all. It would take a lot of time and I would procrastinate. Wipster has changed all that. Now we just upload the video, share with clients and other staff, then wait for the feedback to roll in. Then it's all ready to go in a simple 'to-do' list. In truth, there are still some glitches with it and I'm sure these will be ironed out as the platform evolves. The Wipster team are very committed and are improving things all the time. Highly recommended.

Antwort von Wipster

Thanks so much for taking the time to give this review Ben. We really appreciate it! If you see any glitches please let us know over on our support site, or tweet us @wipsters. Sometimes bugs slip through the cracks and the development team are keen to address these. Thank you!

Alina
Narrative strategy consultant in Neuseeland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Beautiful, seamless platform for video collaboration

Kommentare: Amazing - great customer support, easy to use and a beautiful platform to boot.

It's super easy to use, the commenting feature allows me to identify quotes, segments etc without writing out timestamps which is confusing and time-consuming.

For a while it seemed like there wasn't a free plan, but I think they have remedied that now (I've been an occasional user for 5+ years, but don't use it enough to warrant a monthly plan)

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I have used wipster for submitting and reviewing projects to clients and producers.

The software has great options for sending work in progress videos, for feedback. It is a great tool to use especially when working in remotely from clients, or producers. It gives the options to give feedback and respond to feedback in specific timecodes.

It is a little hard to use for first time users, and the organization system feels a bit clunky at times, but once you get the hang of it is a great asset.

Animation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wipster is very user-friendly

Kommentare: great customer service and willingness to add features

easy to use and learn compared to other tools

the workarounds for the comment button and not being able to copy comments on assets, yet

santiago
santiago
student in Argentinien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Wipster, a nice tool for remote editing work

Kommentare: Wipster resolve one of my principals problems with clients corrections. Your web is very fast to load video and send to clients for corrections.

The best of this software is: Easy to use, fast and make your work organized.

The worst of this software is login, every time you do tasks you to log in.

Stephen
Stephen
Head Of Production in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time saver

Does everything you need and more. A professional solution to sharing content with your client directly and keeping track of what work was actually asked for.

Would be cool if it could add subtitles

Antwort von Wipster

Thanks so much for the review, Stephen!

Leandro
Brasilien

Petrfect, but...

Kommentare: Nice APP, but is bit expensive above 5 users. Price intermediary between $25 - $50 would it be nice. Missing mobile APP too.

Antwort von Wipster

Thank you for the feedback Leandro! We are currently working on a dedicated mobile app, though I don't yet have an ETA to share on when it will be available. In the meantime, have you gotten a chance to check out the mobile optimized web version? As far as pricing goes, what would you like to see for teams larger than 5? I can't promise anything, but we're aways open to hearing feedback. You can message us at support.wipster.io. Thank you!

Dan
Video Producer in Neuseeland
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great for interview editing

Kommentare: I use as a tool for assisting editing on another editing platform. It currently doesn't have features I need to be useable as a stand alone editor, But it is a Fantastic tool that streamlines my editing process.

I like how easy it is to upload a video file and have it transcribed. Editing via text is great for interview editing and also for sending a client a transcription of a video along with and edit for review purposes.

some of a the features are a bit clunky -

Jeff
USA

Best Online Video Approval Website

Kommentare: We have struggled with getting videos approvals for years and this was the solution to our problems! It has been a dream and clients have been so impressed with how great it makes us look. We could customize the logo and it has unlimited storage so we don't have to worry about how many videos. Do yourself a favor and get this!

Ray
Partner | Senior Editor in USA

Great Client Tool!

Kommentare: Very good video review tool for interaction with your clients. The beauty of Wipster is the simplicity of its user interface, almost a zero learning curve. That's the holy grail in my opinion.

Antwort von Wipster

Hey Ray, happy to hear that the simplicity of Wipster has made an impression. We're pretty proud of this review. Thanks!

Blake
Lead Editor in USA

Love It!!!

Kommentare: Wipster has been a tremendous help to my process, and the service and staff have done nothing but help when needed. Wipster is a "must have" for any editor.

Antwort von Wipster

Hi Blake, thanks so much for your feedback. So glad to hear we're a "must have".

Mike
Manager of Multimedia Services in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use, clean interface that just works.

Kommentare: Fast. Mobile friendly and easy to use. I use it for clients all across the spectrum from internal to outside brands.

Antwort von Wipster

Thanks for the feedback Mike! Especially great to hear you're using Wipster mobile too.

Josh
Video producer in USA

Super easy video review

Kommentare: I use this platform for work quite a bit. My managers really like it.

Antwort von Wipster

Thanks for the feedback Josh! 'Super easy' is what we love to hear.