Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Squarespace

Squarespace bietet kreative Tools, die die Zukunft des Internet antreiben.

Erfahre mehr über Squarespace

Vorteile:

Easy to deploy and integrates (albeit not seamlessly) with GoDaddy, where we were previously hosting our website. Excellent customer service.

Nachteile:

In my personal opinion, I think SS is lost with its minimalist phyloshopy and streamlined way of doing things.

Bewertungen zu Squarespace

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,4
Kundenservice
4,4
Funktionen
4,3
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,3

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,3/10

Squarespace hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.951 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Squarespace bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.951)

Nejat
Nejat
Research Assistant
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Phenomenal tool for web design

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Rolf
CEO in Schweiz
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Sehr Nutzerunfreundlich

2,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Für Webshops nicht zu empfehlen. Fokus liegt hauptsächlich auf Amerika. Viele Intergrationen fehlen und es gibt auch keine externen Anbindungen, so wie dies zum Beispiel bei Shopify der Fall ist. Ich kann Squarespace leider nicht wirklich empfehlen und für den Deutschen Markt nicht wirklich zu gebrauche.

Vorteile:

Designtechnisch sicher gut. Jedoch sieht jedes Template gleich aus und man ist sehr eingeschränkt was Anpassungen anbelangt.

Nachteile:

Es gibt mehr Nachteile als Vorteile. Der Kundensupport ist absolut nicht brauchbar.Datenschutz kann man mit Squarespace nicht umsetzten. So ist es unmöglich einen Kunden zu löschen.

Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Sehr gute Software für die Design und CMS

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Sehr gute Software für Web Design und CMS

Vorteile:

Dieser Software bietet viel Möglichkeit zur Inhaltsveröffentlichung. Außerdem die Verwaltung von Dokumente sehr flexibel

Nachteile:

Die einzige Nachteile, die ich herausgefunden habe, dass Man leider kein fertige Plug ins nutzen kann.

Leonard
Leonard
Co-Founder in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Mit wenig Zeit eine Webseite richtig gut designen

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Ich schätze bei Squarespace am meisten, dass ich mit den Design-Einstellungen ganz einfach einen Stil für die gesamte Website festlegen kann.

Nachteile:

Der neue Website Builder gibt zwar mehr flexible Möglichkeiten, jedoch ist diese dann jetzt nicht immer direkt mobil optimiert und mann muss hier etwas nachhelfen.

Larush
Designer in Deutschland
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Tolle Websites für niedrige Preise

4,0 vor 8 Monaten

Vorteile:

Squarespace ist eine meiner Top Websites. Ich kann tolle Websites für wenig Geld erstellen.

Nachteile:

Website-Probephasen laufen ab. Dies ist nicht toll für ein kleines Unternehmen, welches kein Budget hat.

Lawrence
Lawrence
Founder in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best website designer

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

Simple to edit templates Ease of domain imports Cost is good

Nachteile:

Maybe a few more template designs Nothing else really

Daja
Founder and Service provider in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Squarespace for beauty biz

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been fairly great with Squarespace. After 4 years, I’m satisfied as is my business.

Vorteile:

I love that I can access templates, edit what I want, create landing pages, have an booking page and online shop all in one place.

Nachteile:

Not much that I don’t like about Squarespace, it’s been pretty easy to catch on and build a website convenient for me and clients/customers.

Chris
Marketing Consultant in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Proprietary Platform - Not Recommended

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I only use it when a client has already bought it and doesn't want to move the site, and asks for my help. My preference is to immediately move their website onto WordPress, copy the content, reformat it and move on.

Vorteile:

It's a good option for someone who has no to little expertise in building a website. For a one-person startup, it's cost effective.

Nachteile:

Proprietary platforms are not something I recommend to any client. The lack of control, the ability to move your content elsewhere easily, the lack of a testbed, the inability to customize some of the code, the fact that you are bound by their terms of service rather than your own are just a few reasons I don't recommend it for anyone serious about building a business online.

Ben
Creative and Communications Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

I couldn't be happier with Squarespace as a web-building platform

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: This platform was a winner from the start. I had done trials of a few other builders, and I caught on to this one the fastest. It's extremely intuitive, and they have tons of beautiful virtually plug-and-play templates that anyone can use to make a stunning website.

Vorteile:

Squarespace is so easy to use. Although having a design background helps, you don't have to have one to understand and use this platform. Having said that, it's also an incredibly powerful tool, with comprehensive features.

Nachteile:

As I have found with any website-building tool, there always seem to be a handful of features that seem like no brainers, but aren't offered. I found this to be the case when I wanted a scrolling carousel of images. But, there are always work arounds, and although it was a bit more work, I figured out how to use the tools offered to get close to my desired result.

Maria
Publicist in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Streamline Your Online Presence with Squarespace!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Squarespace has exceeded my expectations in both email marketing and website management. With easy-to-use email customization options, creating engaging email campaigns has never been easier. Plus, the analytics dashboard provides valuable insights into campaign performance. Its user-friendly features and customer support make it the perfect choice for businesses looking to elevate their online presence.

Vorteile:

Squarespace excels in website management. The drag-and-drop feature makes building and updating my client websites a breeze, even for someone with limited technical expertise like myself. With a wide range of customizable templates to choose from, I was able to create a professional-looking website that perfectly reflected my clients' brands!

Nachteile:

There was nothing that I disliked about Squarespace

Hoi
Back End Developer in Hongkong
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Website and Landing Page Builder of 2024

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

Squarespace offers drag and drop functionality which eradicate coding when designing websites.

Nachteile:

I like every aspect on Squarespace since it works lit for me.

Tracy
Strategic Marketing Advisor in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A Trustworthy Website

4,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Good intro to websites. Not fully capable in the multi-currency arena.

Vorteile:

I like the easy of use of SquareSpace, and the thoughtfulness of their integrations. Having the eCommerce engine and a calendar integrated has made things very easy for me.

Nachteile:

The thing I like least about SquareSpace is how locked down the templates are when it comes to currency. It has been very difficult for me to provide a clear currency experience as I have people who buy internationally and there is no where to add the currency to an invoice.

Julia
Graphic Designer in Amerikanische Jungferninseln
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Sleek & Intuitive. All in one platform.

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Vorteile:

I like that squarespace is very sleek and modern looking. All of the templates are essentially set up so you can swap out your own content. I've tried every other platform and I return to Squarespace because I just find it to be really intuitive.

Nachteile:

There's not much I don't like about it which is why I've used it for over 5 years.

Chermaine
Business owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great platform for businesses

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

How easy squarespace is to use for managing appointments and reviewing analytics.

Nachteile:

Its not that easy to integrate with other business software.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Squarespace is Ok

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall it does what we need it to do. I wish is was a little easier to edit.

Vorteile:

The biggest pro is the basic site does what we need and doesn't cost us anything. We sell shirts and tickets to events.

Nachteile:

The editing is not very intuitive. There are several places to upload items and they don't always show up when they are added to the site.

Jane
Jane
Owner and Big Kahuna in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great design, great features, great support

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I was first introduced to Squarespace when I hired someone to design the website for my business, and he showed me how to make changes myself. From there I started to play with it and ended up creating simple websites for several clients, many of whom were then able to take over their own upkeep and maintenance. And in the three years I've been working with Squarespace sites, the features and support have only improved. I also love that they're very attuned to what's trending in graphic design, so their templates never look dated.

Vorteile:

The aesthetic. Squarespace's design templates are fresh, current, and appealing to begin with, which provides a lot of options for customization.

Nachteile:

It's not the most intuitive interface ever, but that said, they provide outstanding how-to articles and videos and infinitely patient customer support, so it's not hard to figure out how to do what you want to do, even if you have no coding experience.

Kim
Owner in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Top quality website and easy to create!

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: So far all my experiences are incredible! They get back to me right away whenever I have a question or issue. Fast to resolve.

Vorteile:

Top quality website! Very easy to create a professional looking website all by myself. The templates are wonderful and suitable for all different types of programs. Absolutely love it!

Nachteile:

The monthly subscription program is pricey but a less expensive option then what I've used before.

Alyssa
Founder & Creative Director in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Squarespace is my favorite web design platform as a boutique web designer

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I love Squarespace. I've been using it for over 3 years and have been able to quickly produce several websites with it. I'm a little disappointed by how much Squarespace is limited on design, but the tradeoff is worth it with how easy their platform integrates e-commerce, email marketing, scheduling, and inventory management all-in-one.

Vorteile:

Squarespace is clean, sophisticated, modern, easy to use, and has built-in features such as domain purchasing, email marketing, scheduling, and e-commerce that make it easy to run a business. With Squarespace, I can trust that my clients will be able to manage their website 100% by themselves once I finish designing it for them. With other platforms (like Wordpress), I cannot guarantee the same. I also like how transparent Squarespace's pricing and plans are. It's so easy to upgrade or downgrade as your needs change. In Squarespace, I can design a high-quality website extremely fast and share the draft with my clients easily.

Nachteile:

Squarespace is the least flexible of all the web design platforms that I work with in terms of design customization. There are a lot of different types of widgets and ways to display content that simply aren't available on Squarespace because the platform limits what you can change in the design (probably to prevent websites from turning out bad). I've also noticed that Squarespace websites typically load slower than some of the websites I've built on other platforms like Webflow and Duda.

Anne
Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Easy and Elegant

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I love SquareSpace. I would really need to be wowed to switch to another company. This has everything I want (not just need) to create a great first impression

Vorteile:

I love how simple it is to create the aesthetic I want to share with the public. The customer support team was so helpful whenever I met a snag in implementation. That hardly ever happened though, because it is so straightforward to create my own website with gorgeous content thanks to SquareSpace and their templates

Nachteile:

There have been a few times where links have broken on my website and it has been challenging to get them reinstated.

Eddie
Co-Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best in class product by far for several years now

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I teach classes on digital marketing and entrepreneurship and ask my students to build a website without coding within a week that looks professional and generate sales from their website. SquareSpace has always helped them build a best in class product. The website we have built quickly to get our companies started have resonated well with investors and everyone always compliments the look and feel of our sites.

Vorteile:

I have used SquareSpace for over 5 years now, using the platform to build a minimum viable product before scaling to custom built websites, to putting up new websites that look extremely professional very quickly. Everyone who looks at the websites are impressed with how they look, not knowing it only took a few minutes to build. They continue to add functionality over the years. They have a great dedication to customer service as well that responds quickly.

Nachteile:

Moving some objects around was not always as intuitive as I thought they could be. If there are a tremendous amounts of data on a screen it may be slower to edit than it always was. Very minor bugs discovered on rare occasions. Just nitpicking, wonderful product.

Rashi
SMM in Kanada
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Squarespace: elegant and user-friendly website builder:

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Squarespace is a great option for anyone looking to create a professional-looking website without any coding experience. The elegant design and user-friendly interface make it easy to create a visually appealing website, and the comprehensive features make it suitable for a wide range of needs. While the higher price point may be a drawback for some users, the excellent customer support and comprehensive features may make it worth the investment for many.

Vorteile:

Elegant design: Squarespace offers a wide range of beautifully designed templates that make it easy to create a visually appealing website.User-friendly interface: Squarespace has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to navigate and make changes to their website.Excellent customer support: Squarespace offers excellent customer support through email, chat, and phone, making it easy for users to get help when they need it.

Nachteile:

Higher price point: Squarespace is more expensive than some other website builders, which may not be feasible for all users but since we work with different e-commerce company they don't mind with what they pay.

Ali
Ali
Co-CEO in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

We exclusively build on Squarespace

5,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: We build exclusively on Squarespace. Our clients LOVE how easy it is to learn to make quick updates themselves like text or swapping out photos.Not only is our team able to easily use the product, but our clients, too!

Vorteile:

Squarespace has powerful integrations that support the product/site. The update to Fluid engine has made design more effective. We also started using Acuity Scheduling -- game changer for complex scheduling!

Nachteile:

Every now and again there are a few features that require custom code.. otherwise, Squarespace is easy-to-use and a lot of flexibility without needing to know any code at all.

Dave
Dave
Founder and Arts Chaplain in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Musik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Squarespace remains my top choice, but just barely.

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I used to build my own sites - first manually then through Wordpress. I used to have a lot of security issues. Multiple hacks and breaches. Lost sites and downtime. I haven't lost a wink of sleep over a website since I signed up for Squarespace. For me, that's worth the money I pay. The software is beautiful, slick and simple (once you understand it - it's a bit quirky). But the cost keeps rising while other, cheaper options keep getting better. I still love Squarespace, but it's increasingly tough to recommend based on price.

Vorteile:

Squarespace is easy to set up (a site can be completed in an hour or less if you have all the info you need ready to go). Once a site is live, it rarely has any issues, becomes visible on Google fairly quickly, and there are no security worries to deal with as everything is hosted on THEIR servers, not mine. The templates are the best in the business and it's difficult to make a Squarespace site look ugly. Not impossible of course, but tough :) Drag and drop interface is great and integrations abound.

Nachteile:

Squarespace has become increasingly expensive, moving more and more features to higher and higher tiers. Their e-commerce options are great for a simple store with few product options, but you cannot change the image of a product when a customer selects a variation of that product - like a different colour of shift, for example. This was a deal-breaker on a recent project and drove us toward Shopify. Wix sites used to look terrible. They can now look pretty good (again, mileage may vary with templates and design skills). Bandzoogle has more features for bands at a better price point. Weebly has great design options. All claim easy drag and drop interfaces. All offer cheaper options than Squarespace for a similar feature set. Squarespace domains are free for the first year only. Then, thye cost more than many other options. I found that one out the hard way.

Andrea
Andrea
Copywriter + Designer in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

SquareSpace is a let-down. It's hard to use and is missing basic features. The marketing fooled me!

2,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I hated using SquareSpace and I was so disappointed because I switched away from WordPress + Divi to give SquareSpace a whirl based on SquareSpace's amazing marketing. What a let down. I will never use SquareSpace again. My client wanted both of his sites designed in SquareSpace because he was also duped by the ads. I made one site and it took forever because I was constantly googling how to do something with code to get the site how we wanted it. If you use SquareSpace be prepared to be frustrated or to hire a developer. Basic functionality is missing and you can't copy anything you've done to use elsewhere. I wanted to duplicate the first site and modify it for the second. You can't do that. I had to make both sites from scratch. Support was absolutely terrible. Zero help compared to the awesome Divi support staff that has made my designing life so great for so many years (I'm not an affiliate, just a fan). Oh! And SquareSpace is expensive! You have to pay for each and every site. With WordPress, you pay for hosting somewhere, like Siteground, and you can add as many sites to that account as you like no charge. Squarespace has pretty templates that you can't modify pretty much at all, and it's expensive with terrible support. Do not choose SquareSpace as your CMS unless you are a developer. Awful.

Vorteile:

SquareSpace has beautiful templates. They are truly gorgeous. SquareSpace also has an easy-to-use sidebar of options that puts everything that you can do on the left side. The interface is as clean as the templates. Hosting of your site is done through Squarespace. That's it when it comes to pros. There are a ton of Cons to using SquareSpace.

Nachteile:

As a WordPress user (who has also designed with Wix), SquareSpace falls short almost everywhere. You can't import your brand font—essential. You have to use code or a back-door solution with AdobeFonts. If you want 5 items in a row, no can do. You get 4 or 6. You can't drag the amount of padding around items and sections. You must use spacer blocks (time consuming and such a bad way to do things). There's no media storage! If you upload your photo it isn't stored anywhere for easy selection later. You must upload the same image multiple times whenever you need it—frustrating. Changes can't be made on individual copy styles. Squarespace sets up its CMS as a global system so if you want to change the way your font looks in just one place, you need to insert code (markdown block). You should be able to select it and change the size or colour. But no. It's CRAZY! So time-consuming. Missing basic word-processing functionality. Squarespace has no plugin options. You can't duplicate a page of your site and you can't duplicate your site! Everything is done from scratch! In WordPress, you download a .JSON file and upload it somewhere else and you're flying. Not with SquareSpace. You can't make your overlays look different per section. Everything applies globally. You can't add borders to images. The biggest CON? There's no undo! No revision history. If you delete something accidentally, it's gone forever. Support is terrible. Every answer is "you can't do that" or "try to find code.

Laura
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great website usage, and overall easeability for someone who doesn't know how to code

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I will be a lifetime user of Squarespace. It has catapulted my wedding photography business into the next level, allowed me to optimize my site with unique keywords and SEO search terms that put it at the top of the Google search for wedding photographers in my area, and the analytics section of the site is really helpful to see where my traffic is coming from on my site and how I can drive more traffic to my site. Again, as someone who knows hardly anything about SEO, it has made me an SEO wizard and has revolutionized my wedding photography business!

Vorteile:

I love the fact that there are so many templates that you can choose from to make your website exactly the way that you want it to. I also love the fact that the templates are so easy to use, especially for someone like me who doesn't like or really know how to code!

Nachteile:

What I dislike is that there are certain templates that do not allow you to customize as easily, or at all, as some of the other templates. I found that I have to really search how to change things within each template and then decide from there if it is a template that I want to use. It was trial and error to discover that not all templates have fully customizable features and I wish that they all were fully customizable to make it even easier to use.

Kyla
Owner/Designer in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easily Create an Ever-Beautiful Website

5,0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been using Squarespace for my e-commerce business for a few years now and love it! Squarespace sites are easy to create and update, while always remaining beautiful. I have used other drag-and-drop website building software in the past and even though the layouts looked right when I was editing, once I viewed them live and on different devices, there were always problems. With Squarespace's platform, my site always looks exactly the way I expect it to.
I recently added the e-commerce component to my site and while it doesn't have a ton of features, like other sites, it works perfectly for what I need. Some templates are better suited for e-commerce, so if that's what you're looking for, make sure to look into which ones those are.
Squarespace websites are also automatically optimized for search engines! Last year I took an SEO course to improve traffic to my website and a bunch of the suggestions involved manually updating parts of my site every few months so that search engines would continue to find my site. When I inquired with Squarespace about how to go about this, they let me know that their platform already does this for my site automatically--yay! I also discovered a variety of other SEO features that are built into every Squarespace site, so you don't have to worry about updating or even knowing about much of it--it's all done for you!
While Squarespace doesn't offer customer service by phone, they are timely with responding to inquiries via email and their robust online knowledge base has answered many of my questions in just a few minutes. They also offer a chat feature Mon-Fri.
Finally, one of the reasons I decided to switch to Squarespace was for integrations, like MailChimp--they make it easy to connect with my customers and streamline collecting their information. They also just added an integration with PayPal for checkout, which I can already tell has made purchases easier for my customers.
Overall, I am extremely happy with Squarespace and look forward to discovering, even more, features!

Vorteile:

Ease of use Beautiful designs Great customer service Affordable useful integrations (PayPal, MailChimp, etc) built-in SEO constantly updating and adding more features

Nachteile:

e-commerce platform has minimal features No customer service phone support Some features are only available on a limited number of templates