Über Squarespace

Squarespace bietet kreative Tools, die die Zukunft des Internet antreiben.

Erfahre mehr über Squarespace

Easy to deploy and integrates (albeit not seamlessly) with GoDaddy, where we were previously hosting our website. Excellent customer service.

In my personal opinion, I think SS is lost with its minimalist phyloshopy and streamlined way of doing things.

Bewertungen zu Squarespace

Squarespace hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.428 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Squarespace bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.428)

Harshita K.
Harshita K.
Content Writer in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Squarespace rocks!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Squarespace is definitely the best option if you want to start blogging.

Squarespace is an awesome platform where you pick a template, tailor it, input your content, and hit publish. Our work is made so much easier with this platform. We needed a website for our wellness blogs. We've found it! Writing-wise, I enjoy it immensely. Even though I write long articles, this website never freezes. Squarespace's killer feature is that they have their own image library so I don't have to make endless photo searches and they are copyright free.

I don't dislike anything. Occasionally, it logs me out despite the fact that I am always logged in to my profile. Today, it was the first time in 8 or 9 months that I encountered a stutter while adding images. However, this is merely a one-time issue. Squarespace is something I use on a daily basis. On the whole, I have no complaints.

Silvan M.
Photographer / Project leader in Schweiz
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Easy to use website builder with a professional set of Features

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy that I switched from a manual-driven wordpress Website/Shop to fully intergrated Squarespace. Have no worries about hosting, Updating wordpress and woocommerce and the site is working properly!

Most of selfemployed people running their own business are looking for an easy going solution to create a new website. Sure, wordpress just needs a hosting-space, a template and everything is fine... but with squarespace you can skip all the technical-hosting-Stuff and start with the websitbuilder and a template you like for your business. You can use 14days of trial and set up a website. If you like it, pay for the priceplan you need (with oder without a shop-solution) and everything is fine.

If you really want to customize the Design and some details in your template you have to start writing in the SS forums. Most of the time, you get a quick answer. But sometimes it's a bit of try&error until it is working like you wanted to change details in your website template.

Ryan B.
Artist in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Interface of downfall

3 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have found the interface to become more difficult and frustrating to do what is wanted.

Gets the job done, been reliable for the most part.

Seems to have become more problematic over the years.

Jenna L.
Communications and Marketing Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Squarespace is a great option for simple, professional looking websites!

Kommentare: For a small but growing non-profit, Squarespace has provided the perfect option for our website needs. It is cost effective and looks sharp and professional. It is easy to edit content and meets our needs perfectly.

I like that it is simple and easy to use. Editing text and content is simple for even those who are not website designers. It is a great software for simple, professional looking websites. It is easily customizable if you don't need anything too complex. It is perfect for a smaller non-profit or business without the expense of the more complex website softwares.

I don't like how this software has some limitations on what you can customize and create. If you are needing complex menus, multiple outputs and fancy video features, this software is not for you.

Principal Broker in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Square Space is Easy to Use and Build Beautiful Websites

Kommentare: I've loved building my website on Squarespace and chose to use this site builder because I thought Squarespace offers some of the most beautiful designs right out of the box and the builder is very easy to use and make edits.

The web builder makes it very easy to build beautiful websites and the templates provided give you a great starting point. The website overall is easy to learn and understand and I particularly like how they've made it easy to set your theme throughout your entire site without having to go into each page individually.

I don't like that there still seems to be a lake of integrations with Square Space as apposed to other site builders like wordpress. This limits what you can do with Square Space and it's use applications.

Eero L.
Manager in Finnland
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Used it for a year, but moved on to more customizable solutions

Kommentare: We had a company marketing website on Squarespace. It was ok in the beginning, but soon it turned out that editing the templates was quite limited, and there were functionalities we needed but were not available. So after the first year, we moved on to a more customized CMS on our own server. I think Squarespace is ok for simple websites that need to be up and running really fast.

Squarespace is a good choice when one needs to create a simple website without customized functionalities.

We run into a lot of issues when we needed to customize the templates, we found out that the possibilities were actually quite limited. Furthermore, when systems like this are lacking some functionalities, you simply cannot create them by yourself, so in case you need something more complex, you are stuck.

Monika S.
UX Designer in Kanada
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Squarespace great for new small business owners

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was a easy and straightforward platform. Would recommend.

It’s really simple and more important is free! For those just starting, it’s a great way to get yourself out there as you start learning everything.

However, for those with larger businesses that require more customizations and functionality, Squarespace is not for you.

Emily F.
Emily F.
Photographer and video editor in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I will never switch to anything else

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love how simple Squarespace is to build a site. I have used it to build over 8 websites. It's very functional and classy. I don't think it is possible to build a bad site on Squarespace... their templates are so beautiful and easy to customize.

Although I do love their pricing structure and think it is very affordable... I don't like how much it is to add on certain features. It cost quite a bit more to add ecommerce to your site or to utilize their email marketing and so forth. I wish it was all built in to one package.

Yolonda S.
Digital Marketing Professor & Entrepreneur in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Quickly Design your Site

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Squarespace is my first option for business owners on a lean budget and with little to no technical experience. They can easily update their site and blogs without the fear of breaking the site. It is also easy to set up a shop for customers to purchase goods and services.

Squarespace is easy to set up and very user-friendly. Most importantly, users don't have to worry about security and cyber attacks. Squarespace does the heavy lifting to ensure that sites are safe. This is very important for start-ups and small businesses that don't have the money to pay tech teams to maintain and monitor their site.

I wish Squarespace had more templates to choose from but overall great product for a great price.

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Square

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with square has been great except for the funds problem

I like the fact that I can check out customers for my phone with the card slipper they provide for free right onto my square app

I don't like the fact that I had to wait to get my funds for 90 days when I made my first payment or when I took my first payment from a customer using my slight card reader

Melissa J.
Business Owner in USA
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Basics, not so great for customization

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great quality jumping off point for anyone new to the ecommerce game. If you have some experience with web design, you would probably enjoy building your own site a lot more than trying to fit yourself or your business into one of the proverbial "boxes" that Squarespace has to offer it's clients. If you're just trying to break into the market and are looking for an easy to use and manage, basic solution - this will work great!

I really liked how easy this was to use and get setup, considering I have ZERO web design or IT experience. It was really user friendly, has lots of guides to help you get started. Lots of modern designs that can fit a lot traditional/regular business streams. The customer management features are EXCELLENT - especially if you use a Square POS system in your shop. I really love that I can run analytics on any particular customer, plus you can use the info across Square platforms. Really great ecommerce software if your needs are basic.

The ability to customize to your business could use a lot of improvement. You can customize to an extent - it generally requires you to have any and all imagery, content and designs done and simply uploaded to the site. This is a daunting task if you have never done anything like this before - I tried and it didn't go well. None of the themes really "matched" or worked well with our business and how we wished to incorporate ecommerce into our business.

Liam S.
Graphic Designer in Australien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Squarespace: the platform that empowers creatives

Kommentare: I use Squarespace to showcase my work and tell my story to potential clients, and allow them to book in a call with me. It's an essential part of my client acquisition process.

Squarespace has made my career possible. It allowed me to build the portfolio that landed my first full-time graphic design job, and is now the platform I use to showcase my work and win freelance clients. Its balance of simplicity and customisability empowers me as a designer to build a website that represents me and my small design business in the best light possible.

I will admit I've had to rely quite heavily on custom CSS to get my site looking the way I'd like — this wouldn't be much of a problem if it weren't for the poor CSS coding experience. Squarespace only gives me a very small window to type in, and it's very difficult to navigate the 400 lines or so of code I've written. There is also an abundance of unused code (Javascript) that gets loaded into my website by default which I cannot remove. This increases my website load time, making for a poor viewer experience – not to mention the negative impact this has on my SEO. Squarespace also slows my computer severely when I use it in the Safari browser — this led me to switch back to Chrome. All this being said — if you're someone who doesn't plan on adding code, isn't concerned with SEO, and doesn't use Safari for desktop — I can't help but commend Squarespace for their brilliant overall experience.

Director & Photographer in USA

User of Squarespace for 9+ years - Loyal customer to a fantastic product

Kommentare: My overall experience has been outstanding. I will continue to use the product despite the cost. It is well worth the amount of visits I routinely get on the site where I know the viewers will have a smooth experiencing navigating the site. It just works!

When it comes down to it, I'm convinced that Squarespace is the BEST option for portfolio websites short of hiring a designer which would cost significantly more for something better quality than what Squarespace has to offer. Beyond that, it's easy to customize, is a beautiful frame for portfolio work that makes the work itself look better and ultimately gives me credibility as a professional since the site just looks so good. I've put quite a bit of work into building the site over the last 9 years and change the theme every 3-4 years or so which requires days of work to get right each time. In between larger redesigns, updating the site is so easy and I know what to expect. The customer service has been outstanding for 9 years. It's more expensive than the other options out there but I'm happy to pay for how the product bolsters my work and ease of using the product. The analytics also are a huge win in allowing me to see how the site in performing - and to be able to monitor this on the go within the app.

There are some limitations if you're very design focused like I am since the templates can only do what they were created to do which means that simple things like changing margins may not be as simple as you'd hope. There are lots of tools the "style editor" but sometimes it doesn't' cover all the bases. I've had to code things in when that was the case for things that I feel should be pretty easy to customize (like if I want an image full bleed but the template doesn't support it, you must code it in. This is only for a few select amount of customers who are detail-obsessed like I am. For the general user, the prebuilt templates are above and beyond what you'd hope for! Also, sometimes browsers have a hard time keeping up with the editor and it can freeze or crash. This has gotten massively better in the last 5 years and hope to see this continue to improve. All around, these are things I wish could be better but not complaining when there isn't anything comparable in the market for the look & functionality at a similar price point.

Shirley W.
Shirley W.
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Squarespace Review - The All-In-One Platform to Build a Beautiful Online Presence

Kommentare: Squarespace is a fantastic all-in-one platform that makes it easy for you to build an amazing looking website in no time. The templates are clean and minimalistic and give you plenty of room to showcase your content, create a stunning online store, or place some great photography in there. You get access to powerful tools like commerce, site management, analytics and more! There is also a ton of training on how to use Squarespace, so getting started couldn’t be easier. It’s free for 14 days so give it a try today!

Are you ready to launch your online presence, but aren’t sure where to start? Squarespace offers an all-in-one platform that allows you to create a beautiful website, online store, or portfolio without the hassle of building everything from scratch. You can literally have everything up and running in less than an hour! Squarespace is an online platform where you can build your own website. There are many options and designs, so everyone is bound to find something they like. You can also create eCommerce stores and online portfolios with Squarespace. I especially love how easy it is to set up and edit with such an organized layout! It felt almost effortless. Additionally, there are tons of free templates available that look great and super professional right out of the box if you're not in a creative mood or don't have much time to work on setting up your site/store/portfolio but still want something good looking going live quickly.

Squarespace is great for small and large businesses alike. They give you a host of free tools that allow you to create an amazing website or online store. What I loved about Squarespace was how easy it was to create my own web design, their advanced SEO features, and most importantly, their customer service has been top-notch! But if I had to find something negative, it would be that they are not made for large companies that may need more personalized or advanced features than Squarespace currently offers.

Jeremy D.
Jeremy D.
Audio Engineer in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use But Often Limited

Kommentare: I had to launch a website—with scheduling and services—in a day, and Squarespace did not disappoint. I was able to do this quickly and easily, with little reference to the user guide. When it came time to launch my own site, I carefully researched and compared Squarespace to other all-in-one solutions, and it came out on top. Most other solutions required more work to build, and it was easy to "break" their templates. It's a real challenge to make a Squarespace template look bad. That being said, there are times where you want to change the color of a header, for example, and you find this is simply not possible. You then have to go on a Google search and find the hidden CSS code for that style and paste it into the custom code window. And most of the time, it doesn't work. So I would like to see them make changes colours more intuitive and easier to do. Another thing to know: you will likely have to pay to get a feature you need, at some point. I needed to have a pop-up email subscription form, and I had to upgrade to "Business" for that. So make sure you scan the features before buying.

The best thing about Squarespace is that you can launch a simple website in a few hours; grab a template, tweak to taste, and go. The competitors still tend to need direct coding to make them look good, but not with Squarespace. The templates are tasteful and generally easy to edit, plus there is a rich backend with tons of analytical tools and e-commerce features for when you're ready to sell. The website editor is truly WYSIWG (What You See Is What You Get) and adding sections is as easy as a click.

Squarespace's templates look nice, but there are surprisingly few of them. I've built several sites with Squarespace, but I always grab the same podcasting template because everything else it way too specific: restaurant! Vlogger! Fashion! But precious little for general-purpose sites, with a minuscule selection for a company that's been at this for over 10 years. The WYSIWG editor can be extremely annoying as well, constantly digging into to floating menus just to make simple edits, and it's unclear where things reside sometimes. It's hard to escape the feeling that there has to be a better way. But it is still easy to use.

Henry C.
Henry C.
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple doesn't mean low quality

Kommentare: My client wanted to launch a new brand with a website fast. I chose Squarespace just to get us going, with the intention of migrating over to a WordPress build in the near future. 2 years later we're still on Squarespace, with no immediate plans to change. The website's performance and optimization is consistently top-notch, edits are easy, tracking code changes work well, and enough third-party tool integrations exist to account for our needs. I wanted Squarespace because I hoped it would be quick and simple to set up. It was. I stayed with Squarespace because it's more effective and substantial than I initially hoped.

Squarespace really is simple to set up and use. A lot of web building best practices are automated for you, with image auto-optimization, mobile-friendly templates, and ADA compliance features. A few years ago the biggest issue with simple website builders like this was performance - drag-and-drop sites tended to be slower. Not the case anymore. All my Squarespace sites load well within Google Page Speed Index benchmarks, with image compression that doesn't reduce image quality at all.

Squarespace will cause some issues if you're at either extreme of tech savvy: If you have zero background building sites, there will be a learning curve. I know their marketing makes it sound like you could build a site with your eyes closed, but do not count on it being that simple. And on the other end, if you have deeper experience building sites and working with code, Squarespace can be a bit basic. You can't access a page's source code, block types can't be edited, and design functions are fairly limited.

Gabriele A.
Gabriele A.
Mental Coach & Trainer in Italien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tra le migliori piattaforme per la creazione di siti drag&drop

Velocità: è veloce, punto. I server sono rapidi e caricano le pagine in un lampo. Responsività: che sia desktop o che sia mobile i siti vengono sempre visualizzati correttamente grazie ai template già pronti e 100% responsive. Completezza dell'offerta: il piano base da 11€/mese è già di per sé eccellente per chi non ha dimestichezza con html/css o semplicemente non ha voglia di mettersi a installare WordPress o creare da zero un sito smanettando nel back-end. Il piano superiore da 17€/mese risulta assai conveniente perché include una mail con Google Workspace che di per sé costerebbe già di più se scorporato dal prezzo base di Squarespace e la possibilità di gestire un e-commerce. Semplicità d'uso: è tutto al 100% drag&drop e tutti i servizi annessi al sito sono semplici da configurare anche da chi ha quasi zero conoscenze informatiche.

Il lato oscuro di Squarespace (e di Wix e altri editor drag&drop tutto in uno): se crei un sito su Squarespace, rimane su Squarespace. Non puoi esportarlo, non puoi farne un backup offline. Puoi solo gestirlo e continuare a modificarlo dalla loro interfaccia proprietaria, quindi se un domani decidi di non voler più pagare un abbonamento fisso mensile ma vuoi spostare sito + servizi su un hosting dedicato con un prezzo una tantum annuale e pagare un professionista per fartelo gestire... devi rifarlo da zero. È punto cruciale di cui tener conto nel momento in cui si è ancora nella fase di selezione iniziale: hosting dedicato/condiviso o una piattaforma tutto in uno in abbonamento?

Kacy L.
Website Owner, Ministry Developer, Content Creator in Südafrika
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Clean, simple start-up but not the smoothest system.

Kommentare: I use Squarespace primarily for blogging and building a brand. It is not optimal for writing, editing and photos, but it makes for a great, clean website with many options with electronic forms, pull down menus and features. Overall, it's a great product, but still very clunky and unsteady.

It is easy for a non-expert like me to build a blog, navigate a website and make quick edits. Squarespace stands out above the rest in simplicity with drag and drop features. It does a good job with electronic forms to make a way for more to opt in and covers all the bases on what you need for a website. They offer great analytics!

The software is very clunky. I tend to use it on my MacBook, but have learned to write content somewhere safer than putting it straight into website. It has crashed so many times, and adding pictures often takes a very long time. The iOS apps seem to work better but that's not optimal for my work. I've also struggled some with text editing and formatting. The process isn't smooth.

Stephen O.
Director of Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Value and Simplicity, Meet Beauty!

Kommentare: I have now built over 10 full websites using Squarespace and each one continues to grow my knowledge and stretch my ability. As I aforementioned, you don’t need to be a pro, but if you are, designing an incredible, impactful and don’t miss this, mobile friendly website is simple and easy.

The best thing about Squarespace is the ability to create gorgeous websites with little to zero experience. You don’t need to be an HTML wizard, but if you happen to be, you can still take full advantage of everything Squarespace has to offer.

Honestly, it’s hard to say one. For the mid level prosumer, I haven’t found a single better option.

Eddie L.
Co-Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best in class product by far for several years now

Kommentare: I teach classes on digital marketing and entrepreneurship and ask my students to build a website without coding within a week that looks professional and generate sales from their website. SquareSpace has always helped them build a best in class product. The website we have built quickly to get our companies started have resonated well with investors and everyone always compliments the look and feel of our sites.

I have used SquareSpace for over 5 years now, using the platform to build a minimum viable product before scaling to custom built websites, to putting up new websites that look extremely professional very quickly. Everyone who looks at the websites are impressed with how they look, not knowing it only took a few minutes to build. They continue to add functionality over the years. They have a great dedication to customer service as well that responds quickly.

Moving some objects around was not always as intuitive as I thought they could be. If there are a tremendous amounts of data on a screen it may be slower to edit than it always was. Very minor bugs discovered on rare occasions. Just nitpicking, wonderful product.

Erin R.
Creator & Host in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Novice Can Do It

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with Squarespace. I'm currently going through a website redesign. I utilized their "matchmaking service" to try and find a designer and thought it was the most efficient system. It's like online dating. You fill out a form, which is like your profile, stating what you want. You get matched up with several designers. From those you "swipe right" on five. Then it becomes up to those five to court you by sending you an email, reaching out to jump on a Zoom and you take your relationship from there. I feel like I scored. I am enjoying working with my designer. She's so knowledgeable and she understands what I'm trying to accomplish. I cannot wait for my new site to deploy.

For the most part, anything I've tried to create on Squarespace is relatively easy. If I had questions, I was able to find a YouTube tutorial to figure it out. The sites look professional on both desktop and mobile and don't break the bank to create. You can also make your site transactional which is nice and the fees involved are reasonable.

I am not a tech savvy person so some of the functionality requires an in-depth online lesson to recreate something I've seen, however, it is all figureoutable.

Cody M.
Cody M.
Creator in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Delivers Quality and Most of the Functions You'll Ever Need

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Squarespace works great for me, and the clients I've built sites for on it. It does everything that I have needed it to, and have been able to implement HTML/CSS elements when I absolutely needed to (pretty much on a novice when it comes to code). Whenever I show someone a site I've built, they are usually impressed, even though I'm mostly building on top of the work by the template designers.

Squarespace has great templates and an easy to use, drag and drop builder. You don't need any technical or true design skills to create a solid website. The high quality templates, with predetermined styling, ensure that even a simple website looks clean and elegant. It's also easy to implement your SEO titles and tags, connect email marketing services, add Google Adsense and other plugins. The price seems pretty good for all that, though maybe slightly more expensive than other CMS options.

The main drawback I've had is that Squarespace isn't as customizable as other CMS options, like Wix or Weebly. Sometimes I just want to move a simple element over slightly, yet this often isn't possible within the block format used by Squarespace. The flip side is that Squarespace has few if any bugs, while Wix and Weebly can get strange errors in my experience.

Marketing Specialist & Copywriter in USA

Nice software, but fragile and randomly freezes or glitches

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it’s a pretty good experience. Although there are glitches and times when it simply freezes for no apparent reason . This can be infuriating, especially after writing a lot of content, and it will not save or update the text (we pay for the gigablast fastest business internet our ISP sells). Sometimes it will save an old draft, not the current one, this makes me want to scream. Sometimes it will delete things I don’t want it to accidentally I’m not sure what the problem is, there needs to be a general undo button. Something that can protect you if the website is glitching or acting nuts..

The stylish look of the fonts and web design. The styles look professional enough, the competitors looked too childlike or complicated to setup. I also like that you can do most of the editing from the app, not just the laptop.

What concerns me about this software, is the lack of ownership over all the work put into the website. Software companies these days are becoming political and illogical at times. Although my team and company doesn’t deal with anything political like that, it’s in the back of our mind’s that eventually we will need to break off from Squarespace because they have too much power over our website and servers. All it takes is one new CEO who is ‘Woke’ or a Twitter tweet with no accountability or responsibility, to blow up and a company’s online presence can be severely compromised. Like I said what we do is not even controversial, but We have seen from other marketing firms, weird issues like that concerning square space and competitors. So as time goes on and we become more profitable, the goal is to eventually break away from Square space over lack of control over our own website and servers.

Philip S.
Photographer in Belgien

Great Website Builder and Templates for Businesses and Artists

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, the Squarespace website builder has served my business well. I’m able to have professional-looking websites that deliver the message I want to get across, all in great-looking design. Coupled with the integrated online scheduler where my clients can book their appointments and the integrated marketing tools, it serves my business needs daily.

I have 3 Squarespace websites for my photography and multimedia businesses and 1 Squarespace website for my personal work/artist portfolio. I’ve been a Squarespace user for a long time, and since then things have only improved with the choice of templates and the design possibilities. A significant advantage is that you don’t need to be tied to a template design and customize the design and add custom CSS if you want more complex customization. There are many third-party plugins available for Squarespace if you don’t have the knowledge to do it yourself, and that can make the already great starter templates even better. For businesses, Squarespace has built-in SEO and other marketing tools like newsletters, a built-in scheduling calendar for clients to book appointments if you’re a service-oriented business, and of course, there’s also the possibility for e-commerce with great web store designs and templates.

Squarespace is still heavily focused on English-speaking and North-American customers/businesses when it comes to selling products. For example, for companies that are not based in the US, there’s still no built-in possibility to accept local payment gateways if you want to sell products or services. Many customers in EU regions prefer to pay online using their local bank payment gateways rather than credit cards. Compared to some other website builders. The ability to sell products or services using your local payment gateway is still missing in Squarespace as something that's built and that you can activate with the click of a button.

Elizabeth A.
Director of Development & Communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Customize

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Using Squarespace to relaunch our website was a time consuming process, but the system made it as easy as it could be. Someone with little web design experience can make a beautiful website and concern themselves more with the content than the design. There was a bit of a learning curve, but after trial and error we were able to navigate the system and learn as we designed new pages.

The drag and drop features of the page designs were easy to navigate and customize. When deciding what pages to include in our rebranded website, functionality was our number one concern; we wanted to be sure our current and future customers could navigate our site easily and find what they were looking for. It is great to be able to adjust and customize pieces any time instead of having to wait for a developer to create a page for us.

The forms can be finicky and sometimes don't work for users. Because there isn't a customer service rep with onboarding it can be difficult to navigate troubleshooting. Without much coding knowledge it can be difficult to customize the size of the header for the entire website, and I wish you could chose your own fonts.