Filtern nach:

Über Law Ruler Software

Kanzleimanagement | Abrechnung juristischer Leistungen | All-in-one-Lösung | einfach zu bedienen | Mehr Fälle unterzeichnen | Mehr Profit | Nie mehr neue Mandanten verpassen

Erfahre mehr über Law Ruler Software

Russell W.
Russell W.
CTO / Digital Marketing Director in USA

Finally something to fully automate the new client intake process

Streamlined approach to new intakes, fast client interviews and on the spot contract delivery. Call recording and Complete marketing source tracking. At a glace status on client contracts in process and who the process owner is which equates to full team accountability. Technical support is fast and knowledgeable, we have not had a technical question or issue that has not been immediately answered or resolved.

User interface is evolving and becoming more fluid and screen friendly. The upcoming version release looks to have refined the user interface, sleeker and better than before.

Antwort von Law Ruler Software

Thanks so much for the kind words Russell!

Samantha S.
Supervising Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive and efficient

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The data system is fantastic, easy for the staff to use and easy for me to edit, run reports and overall make sure productivity is where it should be. I love this program and would recommend it to everyone that's interested in making a switch. The team at Law Ruler truly cares that you are happy and comfortable and making the switch was much easier than I had initially thought it would be.

We love the ease of use of Law Ruler, all the info you need to find is truly at your finger tips. We had been using a Lexus/Nesus system that was out dated and antiquated and we picked up Law Ruler as if we had been using it for years. Everyday the programmers are coming up with new ideas that boost our Client satisfaction and our productivity.

There is not much I miss from our old Database software but we had an option to set a monitor that would alert every internal user of an issue. If Law Ruler implemented the same it would be most helpful.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Samantha! We enjoy working with your firm and it is our pleasure to provide your firm with world-class support!

Craig D.
attorney in USA

A Very Satisfied Customer

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We are still getting familiar with the software and all of its features, but so far, our experience has been as good as we were hoping for.

The best part about the software has been working with out account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He has been very helpful in explaining how the system works, he is always available for questions, and he's very generous with his time. What appeals to me the most about the software itself is its ability to help track our different marketing campaigns. I also love the automatic text and email replies to our clients.

We are still trying to figure out how to best send documents to clients for e-signature.

Sandra L.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

All Leads and Conversations in one place

Kommentare: We were looking for a reliable Intake Management system that would organize our potential cases and conversations for us. We got a Law Ruler Demo and signed up. It has helped us built a better practice. Our business has become more efficient. Data and files are never lost and we can access them anytime. It has improved our productivity. Highly recommendable!

Brian P.

Great For My Practice

Kommentare: I have found the experience in using Law Ruler to be great. Whenever a migration to new software occurs, hiccups happen. They have been super responsive to all of our needs, and to our suggestions, and so would not hesitate to recommend Law Ruler. I'm really looking at unlocking the full potential for this software.

My team really loves the software. The workflows are exactly what I was looking to create, and the document automation is super simple to use.

I don't really love all the tabs on my browser that this creates, but that's a personal thing. It does make it easier to navigate back to the main screen by just closing tabs.

Adam S.
President in USA

The Law Ruler Revolution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Revolutionary. That's really all that needs to be said. We are scaling our business and there is no greater engine to do this with than Law Ruler. I have been using Law Ruler since January and everything has been trending upwards. Leads, client satisfaction, communication, revenue, accountability, metrics, transparency have all improved significantly since then. I can't recommend it enough, especially if you are a smaller firm like mine and attempting to outmuscle more established firms: Law Ruler will get you there. The last thing I'll write is that, while the software is easy to implement and grasp, you still need support from the Law Ruler team if you want to really master the software in order to maximize your business. Everyone, particularly Matthew, has been available and supportive from Day One and made time for me and my team very quickly to train and further understand certain aspects of the software.

The first step of acquiring a new client is a lead and no software has better automated lead capture than Law Ruler. It can integrate with any of your referral sources (i.e. website contact forms, paid leads companies, live chat, etc.) and provides automated contact within seconds. It will offer your firm the ability to capture a new client as quickly and professionally as any other law firm out there. The next revolutionary aspect to Law Ruler is its text integration. EVERY CLIENT RECEIVES A TEXT NUMBER TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR FIRM 24/7! This has been a game-changer for our firm, especially in the wake of 2020 where clients will likely prefer not to come into your office. Also, for PI firms, their settlement wizards have made the distribution process easy and transparent. All figures, expenses, medical bills and fees are automatically calculated and clients can actually approve their settlement from their cell phones (or computer). So many other parts of the software that are incredible but I'll lastly that their focus is all about the future and innovation. There have been three or four significant updates since our firm went live in January, 2020. Law Ruler has truly become the engine of my law firm now and for the future.

Other than a bug and glitch here and there, I've been blown away by the software.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you, Adam. We appreciate that you shared your Law Ruler experience!

Carlina M.
Director of Client Experiences in USA

Law Ruler Support Team

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: 5-Stars! I've been through a massive transition from a CRM to an ERP. It was a miserable experience. With Law Ruler, my experience has been the complete opposite! Having a direct support contact (ours is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) makes the transition from Clio to Law Ruler a successful one. Plus he is a great teacher and communicator!

We love how Law Ruler is BOTH an intake and case management software. Everything under one roof! Plus, the interface is very easy to use! Software is one thing, but the support team is another. The Law Ruler Support Team is incredible!

Automations and the dialer can take some getting use to.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Carlina! We are glad that you enjoy the service and were able to find something more seamless than Clio/Clio Grow.

Paul P.

New Law Ruler User

Kommentare: So far my experience has been positive. The implementation by LawRuler has been great.

Lead automation is a time saver and helps make sure leads do not fall through the cracks. Since I am a new user, I am still learning the full capability of the product. The support for the implementation of the software has been fantastic.

The current lack of Onedrive integration is the only thing I have found missing. I understand this is being added.

vor 7 Monaten

Dear Paul, thanks for your feedback!

Octavia C.
Director of Intake and Operations in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Law Ruler helps us keep track of everything!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I can't not say enough wonderful things about Hillel Charm and our positive interactions. Hillel has helped our team get the most out of Law Ruler for our business.

I love that I can keep all records related to a client in one place. It is simple and easy to track where in our process a case lives and to create follow ups that make sense for us. Our dedicated Law Ruler resource, Hillel Charm, is great at helping our team work through business cases and how to use Law Ruler to effectively solve for these. The support team is quick and usually solves requests on the first or second contact. The dialer is extremely helpful to keep all contacts and notes in one place.

The calendar is missing features like recurring reminders and events.

Jonathan H.
partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

law ruler

Kommentare: excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] makes it all worthwhile.

organizes our intake into a usable process

I like it. I did not like the mobile version but I can use the desktop on my iphone so that works.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, Jonathan! We are working on adding features to improve the product to match our world-class support.

Lisa A.
Firm Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best legal software that we run our practice on

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was able to do more with less, increase my lead conversion rate, and manage my disability cases in a much better way. We are exclusively a disability firm which comes with its own unique challenges. There is a massive amount of data to manage for each case and it has to be efficient or we lose money. Law Ruler has been incredible for us and solved this problem!

We like the built-in smart dialer feature that prioritizes our leads and has helped us grow the firm aggressively. The system itself is easy to use which helps since our staff is all virtual now because of covid. Also, I am not very technie so I put Law Ruler in touch with my vendors and they did the integrations for me. It saved me a lot of time and helped a lot!

We went through 2 other software systems before Law Ruler that had all failed to implement our workflow in a useful way. They all looked similar and were nice to look at, but the key difference is that Law Ruler had a consultant work with me to make Law Ruler conform to how we do business, and it was done in a month. The other companies who I won't mention were trying to force my firm to fit into how their software worked which failed miserably.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback, it is gladly appreciated!

Joshua C.
Lawyer in USA

Law Offices of Joshua Cohen Slatkin

I have used Law Ruler for over 5 years and with good reason. Law ruler's intake software has enabled our law office to efficiently perform client intakes and send e-sign documents with the touch of a button. Law ruler has enabled us to streamline our intake process and perform more intakes and sign-ups. The customer service is hands down the best in the legal industry. Hillel Charm, my account manager, spent hours with me setting up my customized intakes and e-sign documents. We worked together on a weekly basis and customer service representatives are always available to help out. I highly recommended using law ruler for your intake and case management needs.

Does not integrate with all third party vendors

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks so much for your feedback, Joshua! We appreciate it!

Karen S.
Managing Partner in USA

Law Ruler Rocks!

Kommentare: When our firm began using Law Ruler, we had an initial learning curve as I suppose most users do. After a few weeks of learning the system and with the prompt responsive support of Amanda, our firm now has an automated client intake system that has streamlined our client intake process and subsequently increased our client conversion rate. We are VERY pleased with Law Ruler and highly recommend this system to law firms who desire automation, organization and maximizing client contacts.

Automated emails and texts to clients. Depending on client status, automated contract, intake forms and medical release sent to clients. Auto alert when forms are completed and returned.

Very minor issue but the menu on the right of the screen seems to have same information as icons on right of screen. I told you it was very minor. I really do not have any problems at this time. Lawruler has stepped in and 'fixed' all of my concerns.

Antwort von Law Ruler Software

Thanks so much Karen! Appreciate the wonderful feedback!

Randy F.
Pres in USA

Great DEpendable Software with support

Kommentare: The software is very depndable and they have great tech support.

User friendly software with all details needed

Sometimes when there updates you need to get tech support

Antwort von Law Ruler Software

Thank you very much for your continued usage of Law Ruler! We always strive to provide world-class support.

Nathan W.
Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall, excellent product. With a few tweaks it could be the best in the business.

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a really good experience. Our main contact - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - has been exceptional and incredibly responsive.

Lead generation and monitoring, converting cases, automations, text messaging, and pretty significant customizations.

Email, calendar system, case monitoring once leads are converted, lack of integration with Dropbox or other 3rd party providers.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Nathan! Thanks for your feedback! We believe in constant improvement and aim to deliver the best solution on the market.

Emily B.
Marketing Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Law Ruler

I like the drip campaign features and electronic sign-ups.

Sometimes all of my leads from my campaign emails don't transfer into Law Ruler, so I have to manually enter them.

Antwort von Law Ruler Software

Thank you Emily! We have enjoyed working with the firm. Please contact our support team if any additional marketing sources need to be added.

Helen M.
Administrator in USA

Great Product

Excellent product for managing intakes and securing the client with ease- the cost is minimal for the ability to increase client conversion

The intake process screen is cumbersome and could be improved

Antwort von Law Ruler Software

Thank you for the candid review Helen! We enjoy working with your firm!

Chad L.
Attorney in USA

Law Ruler is great

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far it's great.

Easy to use. Still integrating into my business but so far so great. My account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really helpful so far. He's knowledgeable and very patient. I like that it is tailor-made for law firms and they've thought of things I hadn't even thought of to make my business more profitable and run smoother.

It just takes a lot of front-end work to make it best for your specific business. But all CRM's do and I'm finding that the more work I put into it the more useful it is for the firm. So far so good and I'm really impressed.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the candid review Chad! Our team is always here to help your firm grow and utilize the system as best as possible for your firm's workflow.

Jocelyn J.
Client Intake Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service

Kommentare: Love [SENSITIVE CONTENT] !

The customization is great and I can track my team

There’s no Dropbox and it’s a little clunky. The notifications are really, really annoying and there’s no way to fix that

Russell L.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I have had the software for about a month and I love it!

Kommentare: About a month ago, I was reading all about every case management software known to man. If you are shopping for it you know how many there are. Then I read about Law Ruler on this web site. After that, none of the others measured up. I wanted my firm to be on the cutting edge of technology. I wanted a case management system that made my job easier while also helping to provide better customer service to my clients at the same time. If you want that for your law firm, then Law Ruler is the best choice for you. It was for me. I love the way Law Ruler helps me make sure I never let a new client lead fall through the cracks! I love the way documents can be automated. I love the way the support team at Law Ruler has treated me. They have been great to work with. I feel like they care about helping my law firm grow and about helping me provide my clients with the best service possible. They also did an awesome job creating my web site. My clients, friends, and other lawyers have all been totally impressed with Law Ruler. If you give them a chance I think you will be blown away as well.

Antwort von Law Ruler Software

Thanks for the kind words Russ! It has been our pleasure to work with you and your firm!

Brittiany P.
Marketing Director in USA

Useful System

Kommentare: My overall experience with Law Ruler is positive.

The most useful features of Law Ruler are automation and marketing source integration.

Law Ruler could improve upon the system by adding spell check. I would like to see integration with Google Maps. This would make adding addresses of new clients more accurate.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks very much for the feedback!

Andrew J.
Chief Operating Officer in USA

Happy people at MedLogic

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best. Without him, we would be shopping around.

E-sign document creator doesn't save work progressions.

Neil D.

Excellent Product for Simplifying Intake Process

Kommentare: Excellent. The customer service has been the best part.

Prior to subscribing to Law Ruler, we were doing intakes manually and sending out retainers the same way. This product has helped change that and drastically improved our efficiency and saved time and aggravation. Although we do not use it for case management, they have apparently made significant upgrades on that side as well and I know at least one attorney who switched over from his prior case management system and now uses Law Ruler for everything.

The fact that it is not yet integrated with Needles Neos, although that's not Law Ruler's fault.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Neil, thanks for your feedback!

Amanda M.
Founder and President in USA

Great for startups

Law Ruler is amazing for our client management! All our forms, documents, texts, etc. are now all in one place. We can easily send clients through our system and see at a glance what we need to do to finish our client's product. The support system is amazing! Our Account Manager, Mathew, is very helpful. Anytime we need to make a major change, have a question, or notice a glitch, he quickly helps us fix the problem.

There are a lot of features on the software. This makes it difficult to use at first. However, after a week we were able to use all the features with ease.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Amanda, thanks for your feedback!

Steven S.
Principal in USA

Excellent Customer support

I will recommend law ruler to other attorneys because of the service. I send in a ticket...just any question...I get a call back, from the same support agent every time, usually in less than 1/2 hour. Law Ruler isn't just better with support than any technology partner I've used, they are a lot better.

My only quarrel is that new tabs pop up more than I think they should...but this is a piddling objection I bring up only because you asked.

Antwort von Law Ruler Software

Hi Steven, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you more of our world-class support!