ezTalks

von ezTalks

Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Yu H.
Quelle: GetApp

This was a great alternative in the UAE until...

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Lisa H.
Executive voice coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: EzTalks has been working great for the past 6 months in the UAE, but just this week it has stopped working. It appears it has been blocked as are all other VOIP services in the UAE.

Vorteile: This program has been a great alternative to the well known Skype which does not work in the UAE. I like all the features, especially that you can record the sessions.

Nachteile: It is complicated to make a call to an individual. Unlike Skype, you can’t just call someone in your contact list but must send a meeting request via email or by sending the meeting ID. Unless I am wrong.

My working experience with ezTalks, efficient and useful

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Sujan S.
Territory Sales officer
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We work a lot overseas and we should connect with others in different time zones very often. ezTalks simplifies this for us. Particularly, its scheduling feature brings us much convenience.

Vorteile: What I like most about utilizing ezTalks is the convenience and accessibility. ezTalks has all the features i needed - HD video and audio calls, ability to share a screen or a whiteboard, and send instant messages etc. What I like most is that the signup process is convenient to follow, which doesn’t require my ID.

Nachteile: I have nothing bad to complain about this software. It delivers exactly the performance as what we expected.

An Easy Way To Conduct Team Meeting Online

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Kiran P.
Managing Director
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Conducting agenda based online meetings within a team member has become managed with ezTalks.

Vorteile: Setting up quick group video meetings made super easy with this application. It is entirely possible to share screens and even record the entire session.

Nachteile: It is not possible to call a single person whenever I want with this software as it requires first to invite them to join meeting through email, which is a bit a lengthy process.

ezTalks for online meetings

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Kyle J.
Web Developer
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: On the fly web meetings.

Vorteile: I find ez Talks to be fast, straightforward, and easy to use. Users are not required to install anything to be a participant, and they can attend the video conference straight from their browser. Also, users don't need to register an account either which makes starting an on the fly meeting fast and easy. One of the best video quality wise packages you can find, 1080p HD video resolution.

Nachteile: So far no cons found using this package. It has all the things you would need for conferencing virtually.

Eztalks review

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Sr. Analyst, Masterplanning
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: It helps me to contact via video call while other service providers such as whatsapp, skype, etc. are banned to call soneone in dubai.

Nachteile: Too many screens to invite someone to a call. It would be nicer to handle this via main screen. Also when you invite someone, you get the pop-up message "invitation sented" which I don't think gramatically correct.

von ezTalks an 20.9.2018

Hi Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your review on ezTalks. We are constantly improving our product and service and welcome any suggestion from our users. The invitation feature will be changed into a easier way soon. For the grammatical error, could you tell me the software version? The most updated version clearly pops up the correct message.
Your reply will be much appreciated.

Free Software for Online Meetings

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Vicki F.
Program Administrator
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you want to share screens but you don't want to pay for expensive software, this may work well for you. It doesn't have a ton of bells and whistles unless you upgrade, but we don't need a lot of extra stuff.

Vorteile: This product was extremely easy to set up and use. The free version works well for our purposes. I sometimes have to share my screen so that I can train team members because we're all over the country and cannot meet in person. This does the job.

Nachteile: There are some features that the free version does not include, but that's to be expected. I have not experienced any problems with it.

A Great Application for Video Conferencing!

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Application Tester
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's an easy-to-use application with a great, simple design.
It is accessible on many different platforms including Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, and a browser.
I really like that the video quality is HD.
The whiteboard and screen sharing functionalities are much appreciated.
It's great that users invited to a conference do not need to sign in.
My video conferences are with users in different parts of the world, and I appreciate that there is no lag or issues in connecting us.

Nachteile: The 40 minutes for the free plan seems a bit low.

Ez talks was an alternative to go to meeting that we chose to use to conduct online lecture

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
April S.
Pharmacy Technician Program Director

Vorteile: This software is very aesthetic in its design. setting up a meeting was very easy and convenient for students

Nachteile: The software is very limited in functionality unless you purchase the business version when it is advertised as a free software. I was unable to activate the video call feature until the software was purchased and you also have to download in order to use as opposed to a fully online functionality.

von ezTalks an 8.6.2018

Hi April,
Thank you for your review on Capterra. I am afraid that there are some misunderstanding here about our free plan.
The free plan has all the features of the paid plan and the only limit of the free plan is the duration, which is 40 minutes for each meeting. More detailed functions you can refer to https://www.eztalks.com/pricing or discuss with our online service team.
And you mentioned you cannot activate a video call, would you tell us more details? Is that you cannot start a meeting?
Sorry for any inconvenience caused and will wait for your reply.

EzTalks for English classes online

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Karolina S.
EFL Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Good software, needs a little bit of improvement.

Vorteile: You can share the screen, you have a whiteboard. Easy to use software, and helpful staff who try to solve any issues you might have.

Nachteile: Only 40 minutes are free whilst other softwares offer better deals. I had a premium plan and there were constant noises during my lessons which I thought might be the fault of my PC or Internet. However, changed to a different software and there was no noises, so it may be something from EzTalks.

Excellent, easy-to-use

Bewertet am 30.6.2015
Bennett T.

Kommentare: With the help of EZTalks, face to face interaction regardless of the time and distance has become THAT easy, moreover, the APP support my mobile perfectly, now it's possible for us to chat on-the-go

Bewertet am 11.2.2019