Über Lawcus

Lawcus rationalisiert und vereinfacht die Verwaltung von Kanzleien, das Customer-Relationship-Management (CRM) und die Aufnahme von Klienten.

Erfahre mehr über Lawcus

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Lawcus bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Javier C.
Javier C.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST experience I have ever had with any company.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been able to organize my matters in a way that allows me to work efficiently. The task delegation function is incredible and easy to use. The built-in CRM allows me to track leads more effectively and gives me real-time insight into my firm and allows me to track my marketing efforts.

The organizational structure and ease of use are my favorite aspects of this software. However, the customer support I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are outstanding so it's hard to pick just one thing I like the most.

There were some functions missing that have since been added. At the moment, I think the mobile app could use some improved functionality but the team is already working on that!

Rolf F.
Partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best legal management software, especially for your money

Kommentare: The software has been great to use, and when I have run into an issue the support team is incredibly quick to help, either with a software update or directions on how to use the system. I really like the product already and can't wait to see where else the software goes!

The ability to automate so much of my practice is great. The kanban boards and matter stages allow you to put different tasks onto your to do list depending on what stage your case is in, it allows you to automate sending update emails to your clients, automates decline emails, and plenty more. The dashboard allows you to keep track of your referrals, what sources are working, what's not. The leads are separate from your matters, and can have different settings for each and contact follow ups. And automatically sending invoices directly from yourself instead of the practice management software is a great feature, too. That's who the client expects the invoice to come from! It's great.

It is a relatively new software (just a few years), and they have lots of updates, so there are some bugs in the features. But that is really to be expected with how much they update and how many different ways people use the product. Overall I really like Lawcus a lot, and recommend it to anyone who asks (and even people who don't).

Bonnie G.
Esquire in USA

Great bells and whistles

Kommentare: Good support.

Visual - color coding, Kanban, etc. and the ability to assign multiple people to a task.

Missing simple functions long embodied in the practice of law and practice management software (e.g. tickle)

Kaelyn D.
Shareholder in USA

10/10 would recommend!

Kommentare: The Lawcus CRM has been an amazing efficiency tool for our law firm. It's helped us do twice the work in half the time! It's easy to integrate with other services, and the staff is very communicative and helpful. 10/10 would recommend!

The efficiency of the CRM is great. The implementation phase was a breeze thanks to Lawcus onboarding all our client contact information from our prior case management system. Lawcus has grown exponentially over the last 2 years and along with that growth has been continued progress in the technology capabilities and features.

There can be glitches when updates happen. Nothing huge, but a con.

Kaelyn D.
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Case Management Software!

Kommentare: Awesome! Working with Lawcus has overall been an experience that's moved our firm ahead and got us into Cloud-based practice management software just before it was essential (COVID-19).

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are extremely responsive and are available basically 24/7 to assist with any questions that users have. This software is also flexible and takes into serious consideration its clients' input when releasing updates.

Sometimes there can be bugs that come up with new updates, but that is to be expected with any software updates.

Candace J.

Lawcus is Amazing!

Kommentare: Lawcus is amazing! It allows us to stay organized-one place to keep key information like contact information, court information, case number etc. Moreover, it allows us to bill, email, enable client portals and create template documents. I have tried numerous case management systems-this one is the best! The features are virtually limitless-even if you only use half it is well worth it. I haven't even mentioned the automation and intake forms.

I love that there are so many functions/features that can take from from intake to closing the case.

I wish there was a better way to notify others of notes/tasks assigned in a matter.

Elizabeth L.

Robust Product, Well-Priced, Excellent Service

Kommentare: Some of the best customer service I've experienced. They're responsive to issues and receptive to suggestions for product enhancements. It is a very collaborative software system where the company is constantly working to make it better for their users.

Very easy to use. Does not take much instruction to get someone up and running with it.

The lack of overall client trust money balance visibility within each matter. Also, automating file creation and document storage within a usable structure has proven difficult. We're developing workarounds for now, but hopefully down the road there may be some built-in solutions.

Kristy C.

Great!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Lawcus has been great and I anticipate staying with the software for a long time to come.

This software is a full legal practice management software. It's modern in function and appearance, fairly easy to use, and the customer support is FANTASTIC. I switched from Clio to this software because I like all the customizations. There is a lot of promise with this software as it continues to develop.

This is newer software so each day it seems new features are released/ improved. Minor glitches have shown up occasionally, but customer support is super receptive and fixes them right away.

David A.
David A.

Best Product on the Market

5 letztes Jahr

Lawcus is the most complete package on the market. I’ve found that every cloud base practice management software does 1 or 2 things well - but it has been amazing to me that none of them have put together the whole package. Lawcus comes close to nailing the entire thing. I use Lawmatics for my CRM and We love how Lawcus also sets it matters up in pipelines.

It has some minor bugs sometimes, but there hasn’t been a bug that I’ve come across that didn’t resolve it self by redoing it.

Nicole L.
Attorney/Owner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lawcus is the one to beat!

I love the kanban view of my pipelines, the workflow automations, dynamic merge fields, relationships, tags, intake forms and most of all, lead tracking and the dashboard.

I would love to have my html signature in my emails.

Michael Z.
Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for workflow oriented firm

Kommentare: I'm still getting used to the new platform. I had more than 7 years with my desktop case management software, but overall experience has been great.

The strength of lawcus is in case phasing - to break cases up into steps and then be able to view and set a number of automations based on what step the case is in. While there are some competitors who have adopted this philosophy, Lawcus has really made it easy to set up the phases and to make changes. There are countless applications - client update emails, client surveys on experience, autopopulating documents, tasks, integrations with 3rd party softwares, etc.

Because the software is developing so rapidly (there have been several noteable developments even in the two months we have used it), there can be occasional bugs. But their responsiveness in problem resolution is unparalleled. I'd like to see better email integration, which is currently in development.

Penny M.
Attorney Owner in USA

Lawcus

Kommentare: Post COVID, Lawcus has made it easy for our clients to sign documents on their phone, regardless of type, without having to come to the office.

We recently switched to Lawcus from another legal software product. We are very happy with the integration and ability to automate tasks. It makes my job and that of our staff so much easier.

I would like it better if I could see the entire month's calendar at a glance. I also wish that I could see everyone's calendar on my phone integration rather than just my own calendar. But overall very few complaints about this software. Any issues we've had have been addressed very quickly. Overall very happy.

Nicole P.
Administrative in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A young company who listens to their clients!

Kommentare: I came from a law firm that used PCLaw to a law firm that didn't have one. Once shown how much more effective the practice would be, embracing a practice management software became very important. After trials with competing software firms (and even signing a contract with one) we discovered Lawcus and haven't looked back since.

Lawcus is a great company who is consistently growing. They continuously launch new upgrades, they listen to their clients needs; and customer service is fantastic.

Occasionally a feature we want in Lawcus hasn't been "invented" or launched yet, the Lawcus team listen and work to release features that their clients want.

Rémi B.
Avocat in Frankreich
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Une solution orientée très anglo-saxonne mais utilsables

Kommentare: Lawcus permet de gérer tout le process du premier contact avec le prospect jusqu'à la facturation finale.

Lawcus est remarquable par la vitesse de l'application, par la richesse de ses fonctionnalités (workflows, pipeline, gestion des prospects), par son intégration avec Word, outlook et les stockages dans le cloud (OneDrive ou Dropbox). La création de modèles avec des champs personnalisés est ultra simple. Bien que cette application soit surtout adaptée pour le marché américain, elle est utilisable pour un juriste francophone. Le service client est très réactif, apporte une aide immédiate et à l'écoute de toutes les suggestions.

Le centre d'aide n'est pas suffisamment développé (surtout pour un non-anglophone) pour exploiter complètement la richesse de toutes les fonctionnalités . Il y a encore quelques bugs .

Suzanne H.
Owner/Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

the all in one I've been looking for

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have everything I need in one place: invoices, timekeeping, notes, emails, calendar, CRM, tracking and reporting of KPIs, document templates and automation.

I've searched for a CRM that's easily integrated with law practice management software without a big upfront expenditure. Lawcus has built-in CRM in addition to great reporting and automation.

Still working on some integration hiccups, but nobody's perfect.

Jason B.
President in USA

Great Program for Law Firm

Evolves with your practice and with your ability to learn all the features.

Not as polished as others, but that isn't a bad thing

Leslie S.
attorney in USA

Happy Customer; left my old CRM for Lawcus and will never go back

Kommentare: Very satisfied

simplicity, ease of use. Everytime I try something new, I am easily able to figure it out. I am not that tech saavy so its so nice that its so easy.

its great. I have no complaints. It is still developing and growing and I cant wait for all the new features to be implemented

Allen S.
Managing Attorney in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Lawcus is off to a strong start!

Kommentare: After a lot of digging around, I recently signed on with Lawcus. I was searching for easy-to-use, visual project management software for my increasing caseload and growing team. While there are some bugs which is to be expected (Lawcus is in beta currently), I'm satisfied with the basic functions. I can easily create potential matters (called "opportunities") and drag-and-drop each opportunity through several customized stages of my prospect pipeline. Converting an opportunity into a new matter is as easy as clicking a button, which places the matter into a new pipeline. I've set up several matter pipelines, corresponding with our different practice area. Each pipeline contains stages specific to that practice area workflow. Some stages are programmed with automated tasks, which Lawcus adds on cue. Additionally, Lawcus' integrated CRM is a nice bonus. Using the same software for CRM and PM makes total sense and should increase our firm's efficiency managing relationships, opportunities and matters. Finally, Lawcus has been extremely responsive to my questions. They also seem genuinely interested in how we are using Lawcus so that they can develop Lawcus to suit our interests. I wish I could press the fast forward button and see the polished/refined version of Lawcus. Yet, they're off to a strong start, and I believe they will be a good fit for many attorneys looking to blend CRM/PM software with a visual layout. Allen

Hansary L.
Associate Attorney in USA

Small Family Law Firm Using Lawcus

Kommentare: The relationship we have with Lawcus has been a very important one. They are very responsive to our needs. They have worked hard to customize our experience. Every month, they are rolling out new features.

I really like the task management and case tracking features. The ability to use the Kanban-board matter display and the task assignment really helps assign tasks very well.

The billing component needed a tremendous amount of work when we first started. However, they responded to our specific needs.

Amina J.
lawyer in Kanada

Lawcus review

Kommentare: I don't know. It's better than the old stuff I used to use and I think a bit cheaper

Interface - very clear and intuitive It bugs sometimes, but not that often. I feel like the documents (when in the drive) should not open in a different window but rather just as previews like in google drive and I wish you could like scroll through them....

You can't search your calendar - that should be available - you can't search documents directly...

Mark K.
Principal Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So far - it's been great.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far, so good. Less than 1 year of use. But it has been a definite improvement over our prior stand alone time/billing and client contact and task assignment software.

Integration of time and billing with client contact information and task assignment to staff.

Early bugs have been worked out. Moving in and across fields in the billing slips could be a bit easier. I'd like to be able to use shortcuts and fas ttrack in that function.

Jb B.
Manager in USA

The future

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic and responsive customer service.

Focused on combining CRM and Practice Management. Customizations come with templates so you do not have to reinvent the wheel.

My data is silo'd like in other platforms.

Ashley M.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great product!

I liked how it could communicate with clients and track me.

A learning curve to get the hang of it.

Cassidy F.
Associate Attorney in USA

Lawcus Review

I liked the workflow and automation options most

Limited in terms of search function Notes/Facts/Meetings/Calls all in one screen - if they were separated might make it easier Wish it could integrate phone calls and/or emails automatically

Mariam T.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Robust CRM+Practice Management!

Kommentare: No problems. The customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful. I don't have anything other than great things to say about Lawcus.

The software is easy to use and understand. It's flexible and you can create your desired workflows and processes with it. The customer service is incredible. If I could give higher than 5 stars I would. This software does the work of 2-3 software combined and does it well for a very reasonable price.

So far I am not finding anything that I don't like. It could use some UI updates, but they are making changes on a regular basis so I know it's only a matter of time.