Über ClubRunner

Erstelle deine eigenen Anmeldelisten für praktisch jedes Szenario, in dem du Personen mit verschiedenen Verpflichtungen koordinieren musst.

Erfahre mehr über ClubRunner

I love the intuitive platform and the customer service is out of this world.

The admin page and tabs - it's confusing and I use it ALL the time.

Bewertungen zu ClubRunner

ClubRunner hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClubRunner bereits verwendet?

District Governor 2024-2025 in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

I love how easy it is to manage the public image of your club. It allows for great flexibility with templates and styles, whilst keeping simplicity and consistency across your web and bulletin platforms. The management of member information is integrated with Rotary International, and allows for easy communication across the District because contact details are automatically maintained. This is also available via the ClubRunner Mobile App.

I'd love to see access to Club Documents via the mobile app. Currently, it's only limited to the Stories List. Also, please consider a different architecture when pushing data to the mobile app. It takes too long to sync with online data when starting up. It's great once it's been synced though.

Kathy
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable if you need to maintain member database!

Kommentare: Have been secretary of our club for years, actually dating back to when some people didn't have email!
Features I use frequently:
MEMBER DATABASE is so great! Easy to use and members can update their own data! I can run reports with ease, particularly the annual ones for member data such as average member age, honorary, attendance exempt, etc. I can also send out an invitation to members to request them to review and update their own profiles, either global invitation or just to specific members.
Members no longer call me to ask for another member's contact info! They look it up themselves! (THIS is worth the money alone!)
EVENTS: Create your event, invite everyone, they respond and you print out your attendance list for ordering supplies/seats. Of course this only works well when members respond but Clubrunner makes it easy to send repeat invitations to members to virtually beat them about the heads and shoulders. You can also choose member types such as 'only send to non responders.' No sense haranguing the people who have already responded!
FRIEND LIST: How many times have you heard from a spouse, "I just found out about this event yesterday"? Any interested spouses can be added to a 'friends' list and you can also include them when you send out interesting emails. Also include people like your ADG and DG, for Really Important Events that you would like to invite them to.
EMAIL: So easy to use the email communication that several committee members of the Club have sent emails out on their own, without instruction! Easy to select 'recipients' for some or all. Sometimes I email through Clubrunner, and other times I....
DOWNLOAD MEMBER DATA: I LOVE this feature. I have a presaved report for generating email addresses and then I sometimes email from my personal account. I have also used this feature to calculate most recent members, longest members, sponsor lists, classification lists, etc. By downloading into excel, you can sort the data any way you need!
BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY: You can run reports to help to recognize member birthdays and club anniversaries.
RI Integration! YAY! No separate data entry!
This software is very powerful and yet fairly simple to use. If I become stymied, I submit a 'support ticket' and receive a response within 18-30 hours. One time that I submitted a security issue, they corrected their software that same day! I have been thrilled to use this software to help us keep our club organized.

Stated above

Occasionally what I am trying to do is not clearly found. Wish the member dues billing section was more flexible.

PR Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ClubRunner for Rotary

Kommentare: We use Clubrunner for a CRM, administrative reporting, and our website host. Overall, it needs improvements, but has helped bring Rotary Clubs into the Internet Age.

ClubRunner is useful as a website, CRM, accounting system, email delivery, and one-stop-shop for my Rotary Club's administrative needs. It also synchronizes with Rotary International and puts all the thousands of clubs on one format.

The administrative interface is not user friendly. SO. MUCH. TEXT. I experienced the Internet in the 90's and early 2000's, so I can navigate it. For our older members for whom Facebook and news sites are their primary Internet usage, the administrative tools and membership tools are pages full of clutter. The web development tools are more difficult to use than other design softwares such as Squarespace or Wix.

Roger
District Website Admin & Club Website Admin. in USA
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This platform does a very good job handling all the essential tasks any Rotary club would need.

Kommentare: As a district website administrator, I appreciate the flexibility the design function allows me to customize the home page to reflect the personality and message of the District Governor. I can fairly easily change the page as DG terms change.
As a club website administrator, I can easily update the content as new events and promotions come to the fore.
As a club secretary, I can get on top of the administrative tasks that can't be allowed to fall behind.

ClubRunner can handle many of the essential day-to-day tasks that Rotary clubs need to accomplish but it's greatest value is less obvious: it offers continuity of management in an environment where the management team can change from year to year. That said, it's strengths include: + An Attendance Module that takes minutes to update but offers useful reports on individuals as well as overall club performance. + Membership records include a wealth of information + Email communication to club membership, custom lists, officers and committee members are easy to set up and send + Committee Management Module takes the committee experience to the next level. + Excellent support team and pretty good documentation

Any platform that is designed to be used by both beginners and experienced users will never make everyone happy. They tend to include compromises and limits. A few of the negatives include: +Volunteers Module is not intuitive to set up + Newsletter/Bulletin Module is hard grasp. It may be trying to do too much. + Custom Reports are still a mystery to me. + It needs an image editing component that will allow users to easily add captions to photos.

Tom
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time member has used ClubRunner for years at both the club and district levels.

Kommentare: I've been a Rotarian since 1984. I've been involved both at the club and district level as we began to upgrade to a common computerized service function. Our district chose ClubRunner, and I've been involved with it since 2007. I am well familiar with club independent websites and their inability to keep up with changing technologies and their uselessness once key members left the club. Pre-ClubRunner efforts gave me less than desirable on-line experiences. ClubRunner changed all this. It took some time to learn the system, but I'm pleased that they have continued to upgrade their service, expand their service, and provide a variety of training tools to learn how to use the system. I was one of the system administrators in my district, and I found it easy to find and use the different tools available dealing with many of the aspects of the system. As an officer of my club, I found it easy to service the functions I needed there. I ran into occasional snags along the way, but they were usually cleared up quickly. Generally, I am very pleased with ClubRunner. I'm glad all the clubs in my district use it too. I don't use it on a daily basis like I have in the past, but I'm pleased to still see additions to service over time, and efforts being made to make the system more user friendly and more useful. Thanks.

I used the email system many times at the district level, along with finding and serving member info among the clubs in the district. I liked the district officer chart and the services that spun off that. I really like the document vault at the club level. We used to hold massive amounts in a cloud account, which is largely lost now for a variety of issues. Using ClubRunner to perform most of these functions electronically; and we used to store from paper records that were hard to retrieve -- all of this is good.

It took many of us a while to: 1) switch to computer data entry; and 2) grow comfortable with paying money for a service we never used before. It took a mind shift, and a step back to survey what the advantages might be. The advantages were not clear when we first got started using a paid computer service. It wasn't until I was club president in 2007-08 to see what a sorry lack of information existed between my club, our district and our International headquarters -- and our club was just down the street from the International headquarters.

Linda
Forschung

A terrific tool !

Kommentare: We have been with Clubrunner since 2010 in its early days with Rotary clubs. The Clubrunner team has been incredibly responsive to Rotary clubs worldwide to adapt their software to meet our needs. We have seen a tremendous enhancement in the software over the years. Two of us began working with the product with little to no experience and have, with the new software, been able to develop a professional looking website that is interesting and engaging to those both within the Rotary community but also to those outside of Rotary. What a great marketing tool for clubs. We find the online tutorials are very helpful especially for new members learning how the site works. Keep up the great work!.

How easy it makes clubs look like they are great at web design. The availability of images and tools that are common in Rotary worldwide.

There is so much to learn about ClubRunner that as a volunteer you feel sometimes that you have simply touched the tip of the iceberg of its capacity. But the flip side is you can get something posted with relative ease with little understanding of how you did it ;-)

Anders
Rotary District IT Officer in Schweden
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Focus on Communication

ClubRunner is rather quick to set up in a district as well as in a club. There are many possibilities to use stories and events to communicate in different channels: website, bulletins, in the mobile app, also share to social media, driving traffic to the Club or District website. The website editing is very flexible and has an excellent interaction with content workflow, where the content may be produced by many editors among Club and District Officers.

There are some new "Beta" modules long overdue for their last adjustments and retiring of the old modules.

Susan
President Elect in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product, A Little Klugy

Kommentare: I use Clubrunner extensively (website maintenance, communication, contacts database, events and more). I wish the Contacts database was more robust: a comments area, source option (other than a member referral), etc. Uploading photos is also sometimes a bit awkward. But the integration with the district and RI is great and for someone with ZERO web design ability or experience I was able to put together a very nice looking and functioning page.

District & RI integration, Email system, Events system

The admin page and tabs - it's confusing and I use it ALL the time. Also the Contacts module needs be be more robust (source options other than member names, comments field, etc). Also, the old "Friends" list was supposed to be rolled into the new friends in the Contacts module. When will that happen? I REALLY don't want to have to re-enter those names!

Lon
Lon
Assistant Dean in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great mobile app for groups

Kommentare: This is a very user-friendly app for anyone needing an organizational app for a group. We've been using ClubRunner for our Rotary club for about four years now and have never had an issue with the organization or the online system. The only issue I have is with the limited features in their mobile version, though, it gives me the most important information when I need it. That said, ClubRunner has some of the best customer support I've worked with. They are very responsive, knowledgeable and willing (happy) to assist.

It has the most important information about our club when and where I need it.

The features are a bit limited.

Omondi
Omondi
Associate Programs Coordinator in Kenia
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for beginners

Kommentare: The frequent updates and improvements are very helpful.

Every update that the software manufacturer releases enhance the functionality of the software. It is very easy to use and convenient for everyone in the office. It simplifies the management of organizational activities.

Sometimes it is challenging to navigate through the website especially when performing certain tasks like uploading a document. In some cases, the software slows downs or stops working when undertaking more than two tasks.

Peter
Training Manager in Australien
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Clubrunner is essential

Kommentare: Being secretary for 2 years I have used club runner constantly over that time.

I love the way it can store all the club documents and make them available to club members and also public if required. The front page is simple in design and easy to manage which aids in the promotion of the club.
It also aids the management of all of the other club activities. Membership data, billing, attendance, email, events with easy to manage security. Managing club positions is also very handy. Our club would be lost without it. I recommend it to all Rotary Clubs and feel that it is almost a mandatory requirement. Go get it

Storage of files and its web presence. Also the ability to use it to manage all aspects of the club activities

The limitations of distribution lists for email/

Susana
Menswear Stylist in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Big improvement - Looks great!

Kommentare: The Board had been considering going to another provider in order to get a snazzy, up-to-date website. But nobody wanted to take on the project or invest $ or time learning how to run it. I counseled for staying with ClubRunner solely because I knew it and I had to run it, and so they acquiesced. A couple of months later, Rotary International announced the major update to ClubRunner that was available for free to all the clubs. It was miraculous! Overnight we got a gorgeous website that works on mobile devices. I am very pleased with the improvements and the helpful customer service. I do wish the system would accept .pdf photos because that would make things easier.

The website, newsletter and emails are what I mostly use for marketing and growing membership. The Treasurer uses email to send out dues bills.

I don't like having to 1) enter a Story and then 2) enter the same information as an Event on the Calendar. Big time waster.

Gerard
Club President in USA

Could not change URL for one of my subpages

Once the user becomes familiar with the software, then it offers a lot of flexibility to build an in-depth, multi-page Web site. It allows multi-users to input info/data on different pages/screens. Editing and managing time sensitive inputs appears to be moderately uncomplicated. Once a user's experience increases, some of the software complexity may lessen

1) To an inexperienced user, input and publishing appear to be very complex 2) "Drag & Drop" appears to be non-existent. This would really simplify file & image file uploading!! 3) Terminology is very confusing... 'widgets'? 4) Previews are misleading. When previewing, you get a item/page stand-alone preview, not a merged master page, draft page preview. So, when published, and you return to Home Page, it looks different perspective, size relative to the master 5) Maybe due to my inexperience, I cannot upload a Word or Excel file. I have to convert to PDF and have Adobe convert to image file. Images upload very well.

Nabil
Webmaster in USA

Been using the product for many years now. It has evolved very nicely.

Customization flexibility and the support staff are first class. Company definitely listens to suggestions.

Display between laptop and smartphone requires a lot of fine tuning. However, just saw a demo of upcoming release which will address this issue.

Bruce
Webmaster in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make Your Club Management Easy

Kommentare: We have used ClubRunner for 13 years and appreciate the company's attention to the customer's experience.

The modularity of the product facilitates technical management, and customer support enhances its value.

We have no negative observations for ClubRunner. It meets all of our needs.

Lou
Versicherung, Selbstständig

ClubRunner is the best!

Kommentare: ClubRunner help desk is very responsive and also very helpful. We update our website at least weekly and many of our members are now using the email service to communicate with other members.

It does what I want it to.

There is definitely a learning curve...

Liz
past club president, website manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RIpon Rotary LOVES ClubRunner!

Kommentare: ClubRunner has allowed our club to improve the look of our website and make it way more attractive to more people! The flexibility is fantastic

I like the ease with which changes can be made. I also like the availability of support at virtually every turn.

It is not clear how to give certain people limited access to make changes to the site. It seems like I have to grant full access to just about anyone who needs to have even very limited access. I would like to be able to post documents in the same way we post photos. I cannot find a widget that allows this.

Bob
Assistant Governor in USA

Love working with Club Runner - Product, Support, Functionality & Ease of use

Everything is a PRO for Club Runner. I really enjoy it's Flexible, the professional look, Ease of Use and it's friendliness with power users

Ron
retired in Kanada

I use ClubRunner every week for my president's newsletter and it is so easy to use.

Kommentare: Good stuff that is responsive to our needs.

I like that it gives me all the information that I need in one easy application, from membership to attendance. It is a complete website that I can't imagine changing.

I haven't had any problems with it. In a very few easy strokes, I can get all that I need. As club president, I realize how important it is to have good software for our Rotary Club.

Jim
District Governor 2015-16 in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I have been using Clubrunner since 2007 at the club level and more recently, the District version

Kommentare: I have been a fan of Clubrunner since I first experienced it and have promoted it around the district for some time. While it is considered just a "website" by some, it is really a Rotary Club and District Information and communication management tool that has the potential to make the work of running a club or district much more efficient and effective. The software has gotten even more powerful over the years and the level of integration with RI has really helped make the case for its use. It would be even better if there were even deeper integration (common login credentials with RI and integration with Rotary Club Central) so that Rotarians had seamless access to the information. Clubrunner support has been second to none in my experience. Problems are quickly resolved and I have regularly gotten direct calls from the company to help me through issues that I have had. They are always open to suggestions and have implemented changes as a result of user comments. I look forward to continuing to work with the software and help clubs and my district make best use of the system. It is one of my "service" avenues for Rotary and part of my "gift to the world"

Geoff
Web Administrator in Australien
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Website Software for a Service Club

Kommentare: I have been using Clubrunner for our Rotary Club web presence for several years and it has developed into a very easy to use and highly functional tool that has made by job quick and easy. I can update our web site with 3 or 4 new stories and and the same time provide stories for our weekly newsletter in less than half an hour.

Easy to use, functional and efficient

Can occasionally be a little slow in moving between modules, but this is improving

Brenda

Member since 2009

Kommentare: I have used ClubRunner both at the District and Club level. I appreciate the continued updates and response to suggestions. Whenever calling directly I am always pleased with the great service and helpfulness I receive. I would definitely recommend ClubRunner to other Rotary Clubs. Our District has 100% participation.

Membership module

Some difficulty when using new modules. Not always intuitive.

john
retired banker in USA

primarliy use bulletin feature - mostly positi ve

I like the look! Bulletin designer i easy to use, once you figure it out! Club/District bulletin is the body of the email - no need to download another file

"Open" rate on emailed bulletin is not helpful. /There should be a better way to show open rate. Have a great day!

Christopher
Community and International Service in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great Software

Kommentare: Very good

Club membership management and promotion of club programs

Like all soft ware you need to learn the program

Mario
President in Guatemala

It makes easy to run your club when you are not so tech savy

Easy to use but more important everything is interated the buletin and the web page you can use it to make everybody communicated

Takes too many steps to get in you have to go to the web page and the log into member page to get in