Edit your photo in the blink of an eye

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Mary B.
Accountant
Buchhaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like it, it is practical, easy to use and has many options to edit and correct photographs. It maintains the quality of the image and allows sharing it from the application through social networks.

Vorteile: It is an application that provides good quality to the images that it edits, it allows to make considerable alterations and it provides editing options that make the unique photos.

Nachteile: Sometimes the application is stuck and does not allow it to operate until it is completely closed and the photography work is started again.

simple and easy to use

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Ruben G.
Desarrollador

Kommentare: I have been able to edit many photos through this application, it is one of my favorites.

Vorteile: since I started using it I liked this application, because it allows me to edit my photos quickly and easily, it is predictive and its tools are simple. I love.

Nachteile: I would add other tools even if I already have enough. However, it is good to improve them to increase the quality of the edition.

I started using this Software 3 years ago, its really cool and professional. A friendly platform.

Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Antonis D.
Photographer
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I manage my photography archive easier.

Vorteile: The design and colors. Overall its a friendly platform and its highly recommended for passionate amateurs and also professionals to manage their photography archive.

Nachteile: Sometimes it can get a bit complex to use. There are some buttons and menu options that are a bit hard to locate and understand their real purpose, but overall its really easy to use.

create great images

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Lindolfo S.
Analista de Gestión y Panelista

Vorteile: This photo editor allows me to obtain images of excellent quality, with it I can manage, create and edit images online with functions, such as trimming, automatic enhancement, blurring, sharpness, brightness adjustments, contrast, tone adjustments, saturation and the images do not have an annoying watermark like other similar photo editors, I recommend it

Nachteile: This application as a disadvantage has an annoying publicity and requires an internet connection to edit

Ephoto is great!

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I take so many pictures throughout the day and my BIGGEST problem is remembering where, when and who I took a pic of. I love ephoto’s ability to organize my photos. The search engine is killer great. I put keywords and name them properly so finding them later is so simple. Im used to keeping photos of various thumb drives only to be forgotten, but now I upload, organize and done. The software does all work and leaves me with more free time to take more pics and graphics.

Nachteile: I dont believe I have any cons about the software. Its works just has it is supposed to.

Great app for edit media content.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Cynthia A.
Staff Accounting
Buchhaltung

Kommentare: I edit my photos with this software.

Vorteile: It is easy to use, very intuitive. If you do not know how to use other more advance software this is a great option for you. By using this software you are able to manage, create and edit images through the different features that it has.

Nachteile: It would be good that every once in a while it has a update of the features that the app has, in order to keep updated and have new editing options.

E photos

Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Kerri K.
Homemaker / wood crafter
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it is a great software I do alot of crafting and gifts using the designs. I would recommend this product.

Vorteile: It is a great software we're all your pictures and videos our right in front of you no scrolling or searching with a keyword. Has great choice for designs. Also easy to share with friends and family.

Nachteile: It took me a little while to figure out how to get different applications for my designs on my pictures.