LiveArt HTML5 Product Designer

Best HTML5 web to print designer

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
George B.
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customisable interface that makes it easy to integrate into existing website, you choose the design options you want your customer to see. Really easy to set up and edit product templates. LiveArt are quick to respond to support and advice questions and have been extremely helpful to us when asking for custom features.

Nachteile: Initially I was sceptical about using SVG graphics, as I had no previous knowledge of using them, but I soon discovered the benefit when I realised it meant they were completely scalable to any size without loss of quality.

Great company and wealth of knowledge

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Nathaniel F.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team is amazing and fast to respond. They can handle just about any feature or special request I can think of.

Vorteile: I love the team behind the software. The software does what it needs to and is quite flexible. The team however is amazing. They're easy to work with and always finds a way to help us build the custom results we need for our end users.

Nachteile: I have very little I don't like. If I were to nitpick on something I would likely say the messaging portal is a little frustrating to work with sometimes. It can be overwhelming with too many features and isn't as user friendly as it should be.

I have browsed many programming solutions, but LiveArt is the best tool for designing clothes online

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Paul F.
Druck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mamy profit f.e. professional support.

Vorteile: LiveArt is 100% UX design with dozens of useful options for editing images or objects that can be easily imported (SVG file). In addition, it is very fast software.

Nachteile: Smart and flat design and full integration with our own software. We decided on Liveart because almost all things are editable, only one file is blocked, which for obvious reasons protects the software against use on other domains :)

Outstanding software

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Russ A.
Web/Multimedia/Graphic Designer
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Live Art HTML5 development team was outstanding from start to finish!

Vorteile: Software was customized, so features were designed to fit our requirements

Nachteile: Software was customized, so features were designed to fit our requirements