Über PureVPN

Eine Lösung zum Schutz gegen die Drittpartei-Spionage durch eingeschränkten Zugriff auf Websites und ISP-Geschwindigkeitsdrosselung.

Erfahre mehr über PureVPN

Country access is not too complete and connections are often broken.

Bewertungen zu PureVPN

PureVPN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PureVPN bereits verwendet?

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
Lider de area de desarrollo IA in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and clean VPN

Kommentare: This is an amazing piece of sotware it does what it sais, its fast and reliable. Also it pass througth most of internet restrictionsn in my work netfwork and allow me to privatly navigate thorugth the internet. I love it <3

Easy setup Several servers (republica dominicana server rules) Fast conection Pass througth internet restrictions Allows me to play league of legends can use on more that 1 machine.

Its a bit expensive but it is worth. Some times disconect but it quickly reconect.

Thomas
CEO in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

An excellent VPN with some drawbacks

Kommentare: Overall the VPN allows us to meet our end goal as we do business in both the UK and Germany and sometimes it is necessary to appear to be from one location when in another.

PureVPN is easy to install and maintain across both desktop and mobile with apps available for a number of devices. With the app installed then it is an easy one click to connect securely to the VPN. You can also chose a location or accept the best connection. This means you have ease of use coupled with a choice of more complex settings such as a dedicated IP. Unlike other VPNs we tried there is a lot less of not being able to access sites or cloud flare popups.

The basic VPN function works fine, however I have not been able to get the dedicated IP to function properly and just keep getting an error when trying to connect to it. However the level of English from support made it difficult to troubleshot so now I do not use this feature.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Another app with great promises and almost 0 delivery

Kommentare: For the first several months I was a happy user until the day I had to contact the support for an issue restricting me to use the service.

I give them the credit that the desktop app is made to look shiny and modern. On first sight it look like you have plentiful of options to choose different servers and locations. Overall it has a good touch to detail.

There are a few things that I really did not like about this software. First of all sometimes I need to connect to a different server on the same location and obtain different IP for testing purposes, but this feature is not present unfortunately. While everything is working and you don't need to contact the support everything is fine, but if you do, don't expect fast answer and resolution of your issue. I've had to send multiple tickets for the same issue, followed the instructions that the support agent gave me with no result. Just to get on live chat so the other agent can ask me to do the same thing over again. After I explained to him that I've already made all those steps, he instructed me to do another thing, which is great, but in the middle of the conversation he just cut the chat saying that they will contact me over email. I guess it's just that his shift was over and he wouldn't bother to explain.

Oleg
Oleg
Head of SEO in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good VPN service

A lot of locations. High speed. Good ping. App for android and windows.

Lack of thor connection for higher security and anonymous like ProtonVPN have.

Shalitha
Shalitha
Instructor in Sri Lanka
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PureVPN - No more boundaries for your Internet

Kommentare: I’ve been using PureVPN for over a year now, throughout this time period, my overall experience with PureVPN is very satisfactory. I will recommend PureVPN to anyone without any hesitations.

PureVPN is one of the best and most affordable VPN available in the market right now. I'll explain best things I love about PureVPN briefly. 1. Ease of use/Fast – PureVPN has one of the easiest to use interfaces and PureVPN offers great speeds so that users will not experience any difficulties in Streaming & Downloads. 2. No of servers - PureVPN has hundreds of server locations scattered around the world accessible for everyone whenever you need. You can find servers in almost every country you like. 3. Various streaming Servers are provided separately- if you go to the streaming section of the PureVPN app you can find various streaming servers you can connect to. This includes US Netflix, HULU and all major streaming services. UK Netflix is also available, but provided only through browser Extensions. 4. Easy to use browser Extensions – PureVPN currently has browser extensions available for Chrome and Firefox, and they have advertised opera extension is also coming soon on their member area for users. 5. Obfuscated Security Bypass – This is one of the best features I love about PureVPN, you can bypass services like FortiGuard without any effort using PureVPN within seconds. Never Seen any other VPN bypass FortiGuard that Quickly. 6. Options available for Advance users – PureVPN provides almost all tunneling protocols available in the world for use in manual configurations with well guided instructions for routers, NAS units etc.

From my personal experience PureVPN works very well all the time. Sometimes users might experience difficulties in streaming US Netflix by directly connecting to a United State server, in that case users should select US Netflix service from streaming section, and it will work properly.

Upendra
Upendra
Marketer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Value for money but quality could have been better

Kommentare: I'm a marketer and I use this tool to see local search results from a variety of places in the world. So lack of servers around the world bugs me. If you are one who don't want to experience the web from around world you wouldn't have much problem.

The Pricing for which I got the product was a decision maker for me. Plus I like how I can use Google Chrome extension in one chrome user account and browse the normal internet in another chrome user or you can access internet from any part of world in Mozilla using extension and browse normal local web in chrome.

Less number of servers and unavailability of servers in coutries like Russia, China, various gulf countries. Also the speed of browsing is not that good.

Scott
Scott
Senior Quality Analyst in Kanada
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

PureVPN for Super Secure Privacy

Kommentare: I found PureVPN easy to use. It is one of the most popular VPN's on the market, and they are constantly improving it. At the time I originally purchased it, it was limited to a few devices, but it now supports everything from pc's to Amazon Firesticks. It has an internet kill switch to take down your internet if there is a disruption or senses something isn't quite right. Technical support is fast and very easy to deal with. I didn't find that it slowed down my internet at all, which is one of the things I was looking for when purchasing a VPN. It works on almost any os device you can think of. I like that I can go into a coffee shop turn it on and feel I am surfing safely. I found the setup and initial configuration on my laptop pretty easy, as well as on my phone. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to protect themselves on the internet.

- Able to securely surf the web - Multiple options to select which country you were connecting from - Supported multiple devices - Easy payment options such as paypay, credit card, and gift cards. - Multiple device support for same account - Able to securely surf the net from local wifi - Easy to navigate UI

- Cost is a little steep compared to other app - A little difficult to configure to work with third party apps

Bima N.
Bima N.
Information Technology Specialist in Indonesien

Good Server with PureVPN

Kommentare: PureVPN have promo like lifetime.
so. i recommended take it before gone :)

I have paid vpn. 1. Have many server 2. Stable server 3. Always low ping 4. Have catagory for manage you want used.

I have paid vpn. i never have problem using this vpn. so, for me is most good vpn, i recommended for you.

Andy
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good VPN with dedicated IP option

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the way that you have the option to add a dedicated ip (so that you always have the same ip address) as it can help reduce problems when using VPNs with social networks.

I didnt find it as reliable as other vpns like Tunnelbear and Nord VPN.

Sayma
Sayma
IT Technician in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's really affordable if you get the monthly plans compared to others out there and so the value for money is good.

Really simple to use, get to choose from various locations. Lots of features to add on to the VPN. Lots of offers going on all the time.

Can't really fault it. You get your moneys worth.

Mick
Manager Partnerships in Pakistan
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best VPN for Business needs and for normal day to day user.

Kommentare: I could use the app both on my mobile and several other computers at the same time with a single account. Usually other VPNs have limited server locations but with this I was able to find a server where ever my business took me and also with my teams spread across 4 continents.

1. Top notch customer support. 2. Internet Kill Switch 3. Number of server locations. 4. Well defined selection modes for your business needs. 5. Remote secure access

User interface for the apps can be improved.

Brian
Online marketer in Singapur

Honestly it's an average OK experience

Kommentare: Good protection and privacy from the internet

It's a cheap and affordable solution. Install, logon to the appropriate location, and I am well-protected from prying "eyes" of the internet. It has a number of locations which I can logon remotely, and I can configure it to auto-login upon computer startup.

But...it can be slow in connecting to international servers. Sometimes, it takes a while to locate the nearest and right servers remotely. Worse thing is that I found out that it causes conflicts with my local internet connection. (for my case, not sure if this is a common issue for other users) I had to troubleshoot and ultimately I discovered that PureVPN is the culprit. It also can cause conflicts with chrome extensions when enabling PureVPN extension in Chrome browsers. Hence, I had to disable it in order to get things working properly again. What a letdown sometimes!

Pierre
CFO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best prices for VPN but not the best security

It was easy to use with lots of connections

DNS leaks are too common and the kill switch doesn't work

Harold
Harold
sutudent in Puerto Rico
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good VPN software, but my experince was regular with this software. The functionality is low, basic

Good VPN for some applications for navigate with ip from another countries. Easy to use, It does not require a lot of resources.

I used this software to see Netflix content from another country, but it was impossible because The VPN was detected. Also, the bandwidth is low.

Andrew
Hypnotist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great features, but with a couple of issues.

Kommentare: The service works well, and there are many good features and options. I liked the interface, and if it didn't have the privacy issues I would keep using it. I really like that they are pro torrenting, because many others are not.

They have a large amount of servers in many countries.

They have been found collecting data for US government agencies, which seems to defeat the purpose of privacy. The cost is rather high. I could not get Netflix to work.

Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

An amazing virtual private network client

Kommentare: Amazing!

It works on multiple machines, its very fast, its very customizable. When there was an issue with the software the developers notified the users and remedied the issue in a very prompt manner. Its also VERY affordable if you buy the multiple year contract.

For a few days only the connection was slower than usual.

Justin
Senior Account Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast and Functional VPN Service for the Price

Kommentare: Seamless security, anonymity and privacy!

I like how fast and reliable this VPN service is! The settings are great, the configuration is straightforward and the functionality is seamless.

I have no complaints. This is the first VPN service I've used that's worked as advertised and intended without any hiccups.

Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I used this to surf the Internet

I compared a lot of VPNs and I thought this one competitively priced compared to some of the others.

Even though this VPN was priced better than many others, I did not work as smoothly and was not as easy to use.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great and reliable VPN app

Kommentare: PureVPN is one of my most used VPN's because of its reliability in blocking websites and fast speed of its servers.

1. The web browser extension is one of the best and is easy to use. In addition, it has servers separately mentioned for unblocking popular streaming websites like Netflix etc. 2. Huge number of servers. 3. Has support for all well known protocols.

PureVpn does not have anything to be improved. It has all the features like fast and reliable servers, support for P2P etc.

Candace
Japan

Seamless service

Kommentare: After the initial difficulty getting online with this service (seems everything is case sensitive), it has worked flawlessly. In their example of how to set it up, there seems to be a mistake. One show the sign in as VPN while another shows Vpn. Only one works. After you get the correct one, it works great. Also just chatted with customer service and they were more than helpful (Dmitry).

Lewis
None in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great for Online Streaming!

Kommentare: With Purevpn, I am able to unblock and watch several different entertainment channels which are otherwise blocked from my location. I have been using it for over an year! Even the mobile apps are stable and easy to use! The most highlighted benefited would be multi login as I am using 5 devices under one account. That's awesome!

Anas bin hasan
Anas bin hasan
Student in Bangladesch
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A VPN provider

It's security system is so high and really appreciable. Encryption system is so good to say.

Slow connectivity is a big issue. And it's IP shows suspicious to google that's why they sometimes refuse to connect to google.

Gabriel
USA

Best VPN EVER!!!

Kommentare: Everytime I have a problem, they can fix it, they are so knowledgeable and friendly. They are my first VPN service and hopefully my last. :)

Mikhail
Security Architect in Russland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My PureVPN experience

Kommentare: The free option is not so useful for me, as I wan not able to connect to free servers, so I chose another App for iOS.

User-friendly interface, different protocol options, on-demand connect.

Almost all servers are available only for premium account.

Emily
Speech and language therapist in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy to use

Very quick and easy to use. Additionally, it has strong security protocols while using it. I am also able to easily stream while using PureVPN.

I believe the monthly price is quite expensive.