Über FocusMe for Outlook

Die FocusMe-Anwendung von Ceptara ist ein Add-in für Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013 und 2016. Die Lösung wurde entwickelt um dich und dein Team dabei zu unterstützen, einen stärken Fokus zu erzielen.

Erfahre mehr über FocusMe for Outlook

I love the ability to stay organized with all of the email I receive.

It is client-side software though Outlook is morphing to web app. It regularly hangs and is periodically disabled by Outlook as a misbehaving add-in.

Bewertungen zu FocusMe for Outlook

4,9

FocusMe for Outlook hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 20 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FocusMe for Outlook bereits verwendet?

Gary
Pastor in Kanada
, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Kommentare: It requires a bit of a learning curve to learn how ot use the software to its fullest. It is the only solution that works with Outlook, GTD, and Pocket Informant.

The feature set is extremely comprehensive. It really helps me to stay on top of the many projects that I handle. The trouble free synchronization with Pocket Informant makes this software a keeper.

I must admit that I am not fond of the yearly billing, but I suppose that is the wave of the future. The earlier versions of FocusMe were quite buggy, but now the kinks have been largely worked out of it.

Kevin
Production Supervisor in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best add on ever!

Kommentare: I have been using Ceptara software now for several years now and I cannot imagine working without out it.

I love the ability to stay organized with all of the email I receive. It is so easy to drop the ball on an item if you do not have a system to keep you organized. Customer support is the best I have ever experienced with any software product.

If there is a crash outlook will automatically disable the add in.

Jim
Director, Customer Success in USA

Great flow and design. Limited by Outlook framework (I suspect). Hangs periodically.

Kommentare: ability to use implement disciplines of getting things done methodology in Outlook.

Functionally, it seems to do everything I would want it to do. It follows the GTD methodology nicely. E.g., supports the concept of projects with multiple steps; allows me to set up tasks under projects. Allows me to move emails to tasks or calendar items. Allows me to move tasks to calendar items, etc.

It is client-side software though Outlook is morphing to web app. 1. It regularly hangs and is periodically disabled by Outlook as a misbehaving add-in.

Antwort von Ceptara

Jim - thanks for the review. Agree with your observations. We're moving more to the cloud and are heading to better integration with OWA and other Office cloud services (e.g. Teams). thx Chris

Scott
Management Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I Love This Tool!

Kommentare: Easy to install. Once installed, allowed me to manage my life in projects that repreesnt how I sub-divide my time.

Project alignment of tasks and calendar items. Processing mail into the 5Ds (Do, Delegate, Delete, Defer, and Drawer/File). Tracking of time and effort for generating client bills and knowing where you spend your time.

Not very compatible with my Android phone apps, but workable.

Mike
Operations in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Organization! Stay Focused!

Kommentare: I feel more productive and everyone at our company loves it!

FocusMe really really helps us! We can stay on top of all of our tasks and projects easily. Prioritize tasks, track billing time, etc. I feel more focused using it! This is definitely the future.

Nothing really to not love except the price of course, that you have to pay all at once: no monthly billing.

Antwort von Ceptara

Mike - thanks for the review. We haven't set up monthly subscriptions (just haven't done the back-end work yet). I will prioritize it higher. Thanks for letting us know.

Alfred
Chief Integration Officer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most Comprehensive Outlook Add-In

Kommentare: Have been experimenting with multiple software packages that allow me the ability to incorporate the disciplines of Getting Things Done, Lean, Covey and Microsoft Project in an Outlook add-in. This is the only one I have found over the last ten years that actually works.

Inexpensive Comprehensive Flexible

Waiting for Office 365 SharePoint links (coming) Outlook tries to disable it because of load times (but its worth it)

mohit
Sales manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good addon's for your outlook.

Kommentare: I am mainly using focusme for my tracking system via email. and this does good work for me.

Small addon's but very featured and comprehensive. works with outlook 2016 perfectly to manage all your emails, payments, bills, tracks. the ability to move all your notes and tasks with calendar is really useful for those who have lot of meeting in a day.

there are few points we can consider while using focusme. ** Still No support for office 365. ** ** no monthly billing system you have pay once **

RM
NOYB in USA
Think-Tanks, Selbstständig

Essential, Excellent, and beats all the competitors.

Kommentare: Excellent

Well-conceived and well-executed, it is an excellent piece of work and great value.

Slows down startup of Outlook, but not enough to make me not want to use it.

Chad
Legendary Lifestyle Coach in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been a raving fan for years. Wrote a book on time & this is how I measure my time!

Kommentare: I am a time management expert and this IS the daily tool I utilize to measure the effectiveness. Can't recommend it highly enough

Dynamic and super easy to use

Wish it was on more than Outlook platform and on my iphone

Robert
VP Urban Planning in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

General Review 1 Sept 2016

Kommentare: I use only a limited set of the many capabilities, but I positive benefit from the parts that I use.

Rita
Rita
Assistante in Côte d’Ivoire
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FocusMe pour Outlook outils de création et de gestion des taches

Kommentare: nous l'utilisions dans la gestion et création de taches

FocusMe pour Outlook outils de création et de gestion des taches

FocusMe pour Outlook n'est pas trop reconnus

IT Lead in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A must for any MS Outlook user

Kommentare: I've been using this software for a number of years and it keeps me on track. If you are looking for a good time/task management tool, this is it.

The ability to easily move tasks around the calendar and the organization using projects.

Initial set up was a little rough and upgrades to the product or Outlook have not always been smooth.

alvin
Senior Technology Director in USA
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Senior Technology Director

helps me in organizing my work/to dos. it helps me focus on the most important thing to follow-up on.

i wish it would work on a Mac. I wish it became a 'standard plugin' so my company's desktop group would support it/me.

Nithya
recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

FocusMe for Outlook

Kommentare: overall experience is very good to use

easy to share documents and details by this software

nothing is there to least like about this software

Feride
English teacher in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Focus Me is the best option

Kommentare: I use it everyday at my office

It is handy and easy to use between the colleagues.

Interface can be much more simple than this one.

Frank
President in USA

Save time ...

Kommentare: The product saves me time! Zero inbox (5D) email is a great concept that is facilitated by the Ceptara tools. This enables categorizing, filing and converting email to calendar events with a right mouse click. Using the project features, project time, mileage traveled and time cards are all facilitated in Outlook. Simple to use features enable Outlook information to be exported to .CSV so that invoice backup can be generated as well as travel expense reports. Support from Ceptara has been outstanding. We had software issues due to operating system and Outlook version upgrades and these were quickly handled.

Darryl
Systems Engineer in USA

Making EMail functional

Kommentare: Using FocusMe has allowed me the opportunity to take my email to the next level. No longer do I have email sitting in my inbox for weeks on end and i have to take time out to archive, move or respond only to find out that I need to find that message for some reason later. FocusMe is that one tool that every MS Outlook user should have so that you can take control over your email and not the other way around. Tracking, Archiving, Inbox cleaning are just a few of the features that FocusMe provides. This addon is a must for every user and not just the corporate power user.

Paul
Kanada

Unparalleled project and activity tracking MS Outlook

Kommentare: A few years ago I found FocusMe for Outlook -- and to this day, I continue to enjoy using the software because without question, its ability to organize and track time-related to the myriad of projects I manage is simply unrivaled. This software will change the way you work and provide you with operational tracking capabilities you never dreamed possible within your MS Outlook calendar! I particularly like the 'Time Card' feature that lets me extract and summarize project data from my calendar.

stephanie
Dir. Planning & Econcomic Development in USA

Does pretty much what I want it to do

I like the ease of creating tasks by category and I like the fact that syncronization with my mobile devices always works.

I do not like that I have to save a task before I can link it to a category.

Robert
CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Tried them all for years.... nothing else comes even close to FocusMe for Outlook

Kommentare: The built-in functionality, power, and capabilities can be a real life-changer in terms of organization, access to data, and powerful processing of personal management data.