Über Qwilr

Ersetze PDF-Angebote durch interaktive und mobil-freundliche Webseiten, die schön sowie einfach zu erstellen und wiederzuverwenden sind

Erfahre mehr über Qwilr

I love how professional these pages look and all the features you can add into one page. It was very simple and easy to create each page and then work with HubSpot as well.

No updates for the past few years probably. They have three different options of font customization and five different colors - that's it.

Bewertungen zu Qwilr

Qwilr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 385 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Qwilr bereits verwendet?

Tommy
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Qwilr has been a great program to streamline my business operations!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Benjamin
Benjamin
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Transform static documents into dynamic, engaging experiences

Kommentare: I've been using Qwilr to create, track and plan my estimates and proposals.

I like that Qwilr creates engaging and flexible documents to fit my proposal needs. The program is very user friendly and blends with my brand's vision well.

It's pricing is a bit expensive for a single-person business. I really appreciate the product but when looking to cost cut, I've been considering other options.

Renee
Co-Founder in USA

Easiest Proposal Creation Tool On The Market

Kommentare: We are in the Advertising and video production business. We have always needed a workflow where we can get our proposals or propositions to clients fast so we can get to business. Soon as we started using Qwilr we were able to create templates of our most popular services to be able to use them for future proposals and send them out almost instantly to our prospects to take a look at and get their feedback right away.

The simplicity of this software is what makes it a "must-have" for agencies or businesses that need to send proposals to clients on a daily or weekly basis. I have tried countless of other software's that claim to be the same but I always end up frustrated with their User Interface that makes it hard to figure out how to change simple objects, texts, or images etc. Qwilr by far has been our best proposal tool for getting those signatures from clients and money in the bank faster!

At the moment there is not much I would change about Qwilr. As a designer, I would love to have the ability to make custom design changes without much code such as more click and drag design features but that's something I desire for almost every single software I use. At the end of the day this software does what it's meant to do and exceeds at it.

Natasha
COO in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proposals made simple

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is easy to create a template proposal that looks professional and impressive to potential clients.

I don’t have issues with Qwilr with functionality or usage.

Robert
Robert
Business Development in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wrong fit

Kommentare: The Qwilr sales team pitched Qwilr to us as a contract management tool, when in fact it is designed for building proposals for digital services. There are many perceived issues with Qwilr that reflect our team's attempt to use Qwilr for a use case it was not built for. If you need to send digital/marketing services proposals, this could be a great fit for you.

Clean user interface. Conceptually, if you are building simple proposals they can come across as quite visually appealing.

Generally, the document editing component is pretty tough to utilize and quite rigid. Things like the price table have a one size fits all approach to presenting information. Document management is complicated, it's very easy to lose a specific document/template, especially if you have a handful of users all creating documents. Notifications were not reliable for views/signatures.

Grant
Chief Sales Officer in Australien
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Proposals, that count

Kommentare: Qwilr, has allowed us to greatly improve our proposal sending to clients, and better layout the pricing and items they are getting so they better understand it! Best of all they can adjust the items on their side so they can see how it would change the total price

We choose Qwilr over the other software we had looked at, particularly because of it's calculation tools for the total. It was the only software we found that could add discounts across multiple sections, and properly relate totals together. This allowed us to use it for our more complicated pricing structures for all the adons for our systems.

Better Export to PDF would be ideal, as we find it sometimes messes with the layouts a little when we try and print them! But as we mostly deal with online sends this very rarely effects us.

Ryan
Business Development Lead in USA
Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice Proposal Building Tool

It's easy to quickly get a proposal built out and sent. I like the control it provides over acceptance and signature capturing. The splash blocks are really nice, with lots of good photos and videos that we can use as backgrounds. Style controls are also really nice, and ensure that all of our branding is consistent throughout our proposals and NDAs. We also use the quote blocks frequently and like the way those provide pricing information to our clients.

We typically build our initial estimates inside a spreadsheet like Google Sheets. We'd love if importing into the quote block from a spreadsheet was easier. Right now, to preserve our formatting better, we do a lot of copy and paste, and that's not optimal. It would be nice to have some additional text layout blocks as well, like tiles or multiple columns. Lastly, if we need to go through the legal process with a client, we typically end up having to convert our Qwilr document into a Word document for attorneys to review and mark up. It would be nice if there was an export feature that made this easier. Today we have to do this manually through copy-paste.

Meg
Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A lead conversion game changer!

Kommentare: We had a massive issue with having to send out a large quantity of small quotes to small businesses. It was taking us so much time to create quotes, and then also having to create an invoice with basically the same information, that we were re-thinking even offering our services to small businesses! Now it's super easy to send impressive quotes and Qwilr automatically syncs with our accounting software, so no double-handling!

There are so many things I love about this software, but the biggest thing is just how visually impressive it is to send to our clients. It's also a huge time saver for us when it comes to integrating with our accounting software, so that we're not having to double handle our quotes which become invoices.

Every now and then it would be nice to "just move this bit there", but we understand every software will have limitations. An example of this is being able to have an image next to some words, instead of always above or below it.

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer in Indien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pros and cons of Qwilr

Kommentare: Overall experience with Qwilr is nice and one who needs perfect quality of electronic signature and documents storage facilities.

Our business requirements are as such that electronic signature and documents storage should be the priority for us to look for any CRM tool (currently) and in that aspect Qwilr outraged it's competitors.

Qwilr doesn't have right customised template as their design and templates are not upto the mark (compare to other tools) along with that it is quite expensive for long run.

aaron
principal consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool!

Kommentare: Qwilr has helped us standardize our proposal process and saves us a lot of man hours in finding, tweaking, and inserting blocks of content into new documents. The tracking features are nice, and having options to provide weblinks to responsive online proposals is really nice.

Keeps our proposals clean, standardized, and saves us tons of time.

Can't think of anything we don't like, it works great.

Brent
CTO in Australien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for managing formal customer documents

Kommentare: This is the perfect tool to eradicate the pain of old-school document and contract management.

I love that Qwilr replaces the need for sending documents to customers, and that legally binding contracts can be managed in a far simpler and more elegant manner.

Feature development is moving forward at a good rate, but there have been a few things missing in the past (like being able to group things into folders) that are now available. There are a little niceties that need to be added but I'm confident the team is on top of them.

Lisa
CFO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the price

Kommentare: When we switched to Qwilr, it made copying & creating proposals much easier. A professional looking quote can be out the door in literally 20 minutes - and the viewer probably thinks we spent hours on it.

Qwilr required no training to get up & running. It's a very straightforward, easy to use platform. For only $75 a month to create unlimited proposals, it's probably the cheapest software platform we utilize, yet we use it to provide new prospects with proposals almost daily. A true bargain when you consider the cost / benefit. The proposals look professional, we always get compliments on how great they are. No more powerpoint or Word docs, and no more paying an outside designer to create something on Adobe for us. Anyone on our team can easily use Qwilr to create a great looking proposal in under an hour.

Again I'll say that despite it's shortcomings, Qwilr is still a bargain. That said, I wish that there was more ability to customize font sizes and colors. I've also found that sometimes changes don't save when multiple people are working on the same project , so you have to be careful of that. The last feature that I wish they had was the ability to see when a proposal (a "qwilr") was created. We often remember "hey - who did we do that website quote for a few months back?" - we know the proposal exists, but we can't remember the name. Then we're left paging thru hundreds of proposals to try & find it. Or if we create multiple proposals for the same customer, we'd like to be able to see which one was the most recent.

Derek
business development manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Proposals that close!

Kommentare: Great experience from the initial outreach with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to the support received as a client. The webinars are also helpful.

Ease of use. Being a small firm, it can be difficult to get time with my marketing team for projects. Qwilr was chosen because of the ability for people who don't have the graphic design chops to turn out beautiful landing pages. Price. Significantly less expensive than their competitors which aren't as user friendly.

There are some limitations to content blocks that I'm trying to work through but thats it.

Connor
Founder in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: Great product, can't wait to see future improvements, just some minor tweaks I would make.

Really great for our teams uses, the customizations are great, and it is super quick to setup, create a doc and get it sent off. The tracking features are SUPER helpful.

The price gap is way to large between the basic and the plus. Some of the features in the higher priced version would be amazing to have but the gap in prices is just too much for our young scrappy company. I also wish it was easier to break the branding on documents, to really fit the doc to match to branding of our clients on a case by case basis. We have found that in our industry they react very well to seeing that their branding has been adopted in our proposals. If there was also an app for creating documents on mobile on the go that would be fantastic.

Kelly
Associate Consultant and Communication Coordinator in Australien
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Qwilr for Business

Kommentare: Good, I enjoy creating bespoke presentations for our clients to impress them and give them an easy way to read our information and sign off on contracts.

Having an option to sign contracts online that is simple and easy to use and being able to create appealing presentations using images, videos and other features to make the presentation unique. The block library is very handy also.

In draft mode there is no option to track changes and leave comments if you got another team member to proof read your presentation. I also do not like that if you edit a template it changes the order which they are listed - I would prefer to be able to manually determine the order of our templates so they don't get jumbled.

Judy
Consultant in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stand Out in a Crowd

Kommentare: I'm in sales so this is my "go to" tool when creating proposals (needed for a sale). Support team is fantastic.

Ease of use on day one. Plus the Qwilr team is constantly making enhancements to make it better. Cut down on time it takes to make a proposal.

Hard to read on the customers end. Too small and slightly difficult to read. Many customers ask for PDF so that they can read it easier.

Pedro
New business development analyst in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great, but with room for improvements

Kommentare: It's a great platform! I acknowledge that it's been improved (a lot) lately, but why don't do it even better? Some nice stuff like accessing an historic of versions (cause I don't know if someone already pointed it out, but it's quite common to loose some changes or having saving issues, so I think it would help a lot something like this) and uploading our own videos (like we do with images already) would be great. Probably there are many features needed by other users, so sharing a backlog of improvements, asking for the community what would be nice, or somethings like this review shall keep you guys improving qwilr. Thanks for hearing your customers. You're great

Ease of use and great design.

Lack of flexibility in text and design editing. Saving issues too frequent.

Amanda
Partner in USA
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great proposals, have had some issues with saving and investment models.

Kommentare: Easy cloning of proposals, easy for any level employee to see how a project plan was created, it's easy to drop the link of the project into our project management software as well as send along with invoices. These proposals also look extremely nice and professional. The cloning features as well as the saving content blocks has been an advantage as well.

Looks great, easy to use. It's easy to have other team members access it afterwards, it allows for easy integration to invoicing system.

Saving and collaboration. A few times, we've had issues with the pricing reverting back to an old version, or if we need more than one person working on a proposal at a given time.

Steve
CEO in Kamerun
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for professional proposals

Kommentare: We have been providing our clients with beautiful professional proposals and quotes in short periods of time. We have been able to get immediate response from our prospects and able to identify if our prospects have viewed our proposal or not, as well as having an account of number of views.

Amazing professional platform that is quick and easy to set up and edit. One amazing factor with Qwilr's simple interface is the fact that you can still make changes even after sharing files. Our sales team is able to send out proposals and quotes effectively and efficiently to our prospects within reasonable time frames. The customer service team is amazing . Always available and ready to assist.

I would like to see more layout options. Other than that , nothing I dislike

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very impactful proposal creation software

Kommentare: Overall, I can't recommend Qwilr enough for anyone creating personalised proposals. It will pay for itself multiple times.

Creating proposals in Qwilr is very easy and the result always leaves a very good impression with the clients. Because you are literally creating a website as a proposal for your client, it is guaranteed to set yourself apart from pretty much any other company - I can't tell you how many times people mentioned how impressed they were with our top-notch proposal quality (and how many projects we won because of that). It's very easy to create proposals both from scratch, as well as to clone old ones and edit them.

While the templates look good and the colour and fonts can be customised, there are limitations in what you can do with Qwilr. They will be soon releasing a new editor that seems a lot more flexible than before.

Fouad
CEO in Kanada
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The next best thing since Sliced Bread !

Kommentare: You know where I was the last 16 days ?
In Hawaii !
You know why ?
Because I made some extra cash !
You know what helped me make that extra cash ?
Closing more sales !
And did you guess what helped with that ?
Qwilr !
And if they add a little more custom options, do you know where my next vacation might be ?
Down under Mates !

Easy, beautiful, make me look like a super star (not that i am not, because we both know I am )

It could use more custom options, like 3 or 4 rows, custom video upload as splash, saving full custom templates, and such.

Amy
Principal in USA

Excellent, convenient, targeted service

My client was looking to build sales sites to use for pitches to new customers. We looked at many different options before finding Qwilr, and what a relief: it was exactly what they we looking for. The sites look so professional. As a designer, I was thrilled that I had enough customization options to ensure that my client's branding came through unequivocally in the sites. The ability to save templated blocks is an incredibly useful feature, as it allows sales reps to quickly piece together a pitch site that is tuned to the needs of that opportunity. I can recommend Qwilr without hesitation.

There have been some minor usability and feature issues, which I shared with the support time (and to which they responded promptly and personably.) As of summer 2017, there were minor issues with mobile views, and the PDF rendering. Given the responsiveness of the team, I suspect these issues have already been resolved, or on their way to being so.

Charlie
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best proposal software!

Super easy to use and the best looking proposal software on the market! We always get compliments from clients when we present our services via Qwilr. I would recommend it to any service business.

None. There are no cons to this product.

Oliver
Oliver
Head of Sales in Frankreich
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to make basic quick and good looking proposals, and follow up on their status

Kommentare: We have managed to save a great amount of time and harmonise our proposals across the team. Also this centralises proposals by status and signatures and information flow within the company. I would definitely recommend for startups such as ours to help on this.

We used to work on PPT and send PDF proposals to our clients, calculating elements by hand, some times making mistakes and not being able to offer various options for our proposals in an explicit way. It was time consuming and not aesthetic. Qwilr allows us to save 10 minutes by proposal, have a standardised presentation and avoid mistakes in calculating discounts etc. ... A great tool for making our lives easier.

We work in various languages and it can sometime be a little complicated to translate certain elements, or customise them to be understood based on the country we are addressing our proposals to, but I would consider this as a minor problem.

Mikee
El Capitan of all things digital in Mexiko
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Making life better, one proposal at a time.

Kommentare: We're in the private yacht charter business so every inquiry from a potential guest requires a proposal in return. The need to calculate a custom total, specialty information based on requests, and at a price point that looking professional with clean design will build a certain level of trust. My team loves Qwilr because Qwilr makes their lives that much easier. The built in estimate blocks make pricing out the estimate instant. The full-width design and minimalist look match our brand perfectly so the experience is seamless for our clients. With Qwilr, our clients notice how fast we respond with a custom proposal and how above-and-beyond it is to the typed email and spreadsheet estimate that our competition sends out.

Ease of use and overall functionality, appearance.

Haven't found any yet. So far it's making our lives easier every day.

Simon
Senior Sales Consultant in Australien
Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saves so much time!

Kommentare: Our proposals look professional and are easily accessed. Overall it has increased our image and reduced time spent on preparation.

It integrates with Pipedrive which is what we use for our CRM, a lot of the repetitve stuff is done automatically.

there isn't anything really anything I don't like about it.