We show what we can offer ,in the best light with Qwilr.

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Oscar T.
Engineer
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Qwirl simplifies the process of creating beautiful and professional looking marketing/sales documents ,pitches and proposals which our clients love and convinces them to want to do business with us.
Leveraging on Qwirl templates has been helpful for my organization and has assisted us in building and maintaining a fast , efficient document process ,which pleases our clients ,gives us a professional, innovative look and enable our sales people close deals faster.

Nachteile: It is very expensive and I will think only large teams and organizations are able to enjoy the luxury of this. I doubt a small ,bootstrapping team can afford Qwirl.

It helped us streamline our sales process!

Stefan M.
Senior Sales Coordinator

Vorteile: Relatively easy to use once you get the hang of it
Beautiful docs with interactive functionality
Tracking opens and other recipient actions directly
Great customer support
Constant improvement of the platform
Very customizable

Nachteile: Somewhat steep learning curve
Needs more MS Word-like functions, tables need to be revised and upgraded
Occasionally prone to visual and logical glitches

Best way to create live webpage proposals, instead of static PDFs

Bewertet am 24.12.2019
Amy M.
VP Sales & Marketing

Kommentare: I am overall happy with my experience using Quilr. My clients are impressed by how professional and branded the proposals are, and I like having them all saved online - rather than keeping track of endless versions. It's easier to keep multiple stake-holders on the same "page" rather than on the same "file".

Vorteile: I liked the ability to send/review live proposals online with clients - rather then sending them a PDF. During negotiations, we can make changes to the proposal and update them live. That way all parties have the latest version online - rather than resending and tracking iterations of static docs and versions.

Nachteile: I find it somewhat difficult to add new sections to templates. For example, if I am using one template but want to add a unique section that I saw from a different template, it takes me a while to recreate it from scratch. Would like the ability to cut/paste from different templates.

Wrong fit

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Robert W.
Business Development

Kommentare: The Qwilr sales team pitched Qwilr to us as a contract management tool, when in fact it is designed for building proposals for digital services. There are many perceived issues with Qwilr that reflect our team's attempt to use Qwilr for a use case it was not built for. If you need to send digital/marketing services proposals, this could be a great fit for you.

Vorteile: Clean user interface. Conceptually, if you are building simple proposals they can come across as quite visually appealing.

Nachteile: Generally, the document editing component is pretty tough to utilize and quite rigid. Things like the price table have a one size fits all approach to presenting information. Document management is complicated, it's very easy to lose a specific document/template, especially if you have a handful of users all creating documents. Notifications were not reliable for views/signatures.

A Game Changer

Alan T.
Chief Executive Officer

Kommentare: They are a huge asset to our company.

Vorteile: We started using Qwilr a year and a half ago when we wanted to step up our sales and proposals game. It DOUBLED our closing rate IMMEDIATELY. It makes our proposals stand out in the crowd drastically and we are extremely proud to send them out. The analytics on the backend of it is also incredible.

Nachteile: They occasionally make updates to improve the capabilities that end up changing proposals we have already designed.

1 user price is a scam

Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Robert D.
Bau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: not good at all

Vorteile: Very good customization and easy to work with.

Nachteile: They advertise 3 different prices depending on how many users which is fine. However the 1 user price is missing most of the usable options needed to operate there software. Making the product only good if your a bigger company able to pay more. There not giving much for there value. Try pandadoc there cheaper and give you more.

Qwilr replaced PowerPoints for our team & it's sublime

Katelyn H.
Leadership Search Specialist
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Functionality - it allows for use as an internal and external presentation document. Easy link sharing. Easy to upload photos with minimal editing needed. Access to a stock image library. Easily aligned to showcase company branding and color scheme. Professional appearance. Option to password protect.

Nachteile: Viewability. Since it is a document, if you use it as a presentation, you will need to zoom in to make the text larger and easily readable across a meeting room.

Great Tech For CPQ

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Kris H.

Kommentare: Great looking product - I've been tracking Qwilr for many years now and have been very impressed with the product they've built. For sales orgs looking for a CPQ solution, this gives sales reps a lot of freedom to be creative without losing control of the company brand guidelines.

Vorteile: Fairly easy to set up and build out something elegant to share with customers. Simplified our proposal writing substantially by adding an element of repeatability. Really like the widgeted approach to building components for a proposal that others on the team could use and the integrations with other platforms, most notably Stripe.

Nachteile: A few parts of the product are too rigid - I wanted to insert a video into a section but was obliged to put a text box over it which didn't make sense for my use case. Some navigational challenges to find things as well.

Creating proposals the easy way

Bewertet am 17.3.2019
Viktorija V.
Co-Founder
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Thanks to Qwilr, out team creates marketing documents or proposals for our clients with ease. I recommend it to every small business.

Nachteile: Honestly, there is nothing bad i can think about. Everything is smooth and easy to use.

Great Software

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Kale B.

Kommentare: Continuing to use this software every week!

Vorteile: Really simple software to use! This software has made our quoting so much easier!

Nachteile: Customisation. This is getting better as time goes on with releases and updates. But more customisation.

Excellent Proposal Software

Wendy P.
Senior Event Designer
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to significantly cut down on man-hours creating contracts for clients as everything is now built into one program. We have less room for human error and our clients love being able to sign off on things digitally.

Vorteile: The ease of use, customizability and professional look has been a huge asset to our company. Being able to set up templates has cut down on man-hours for producing custom proposals for both our corporate and wedding clients.

Nachteile: I do wish there was a way to keyword the images uploaded to cut down on searching for images we have used in the past.

Qwilr has been a great program to streamline my business operations!

Bewertet am 14.9.2019
Tommy S.
Head Director
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience with Qwilr has been amazing. The support team and staff have been super helpful and always happy to help and assist me with any questions, problems, or needs. I love the energy and patience given each and every time. I have overall loved my experience with Qwilr.

Vorteile: Qwilr has been an amazing software that’s boosted my business proposal presentation and overall operations workflow. I love being able to “wow” clients with my amazing proposals that allow me to really show off my work as a photographer and cinematographer. Qwilr has amazing features that really make proposals something fun, exciting, and easy! I love that Qwilr offers so many integrations with other applications and softwares I use, so my business process is completely streamlined. My favorite feature is that it syncs perfectly with Quickbooks Online

Nachteile: Qwilr offers so many great features, benefits, and components. My only feedback is the pricing model is a bit on the expensive end, and can be tough to commit to especially for a small business. I also would love if they allowed a bit more customization to fonts, colors, and overall branding within the custom blocks system.

A lead conversion game changer!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Meg W.

Kommentare: We had a massive issue with having to send out a large quantity of small quotes to small businesses. It was taking us so much time to create quotes, and then also having to create an invoice with basically the same information, that we were re-thinking even offering our services to small businesses! Now it's super easy to send impressive quotes and Qwilr automatically syncs with our accounting software, so no double-handling!

Vorteile: There are so many things I love about this software, but the biggest thing is just how visually impressive it is to send to our clients. It's also a huge time saver for us when it comes to integrating with our accounting software, so that we're not having to double handle our quotes which become invoices.

Nachteile: Every now and then it would be nice to "just move this bit there", but we understand every software will have limitations. An example of this is being able to have an image next to some words, instead of always above or below it.

Qwilr is a Brand Differentiator

Candi L.
Creative Brand Architect
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, the support team has provided a level of customer experience I have not had with other tech products. I give them a 10! Being part of the beta test group, it was rewarding to see the product evolve based on the insights our team provided.

Vorteile: I love that I was able to create brand templates and train our entire team to use this tool so all our candidates and clients have a consistent and delightful experience.

Nachteile: It is a love-hate on its limitations on updating the look and feel. I love that it limits users from messing up the overall branded look but sometimes I'm challenged as a creative when I do want to push the layout boundaries.

Professional and funky

Bewertet am 10.5.2016
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We've used QWILR for our business proposals and for our not-for-profit activities as requests for sponsorship for more than a year.
I enjoy how the proposal looks once I finished writing it - it's so much better than a Word document - and we receive comments all the time about how our proposal was very different to any others our potential client received.
I've recommended it to many friends and colleagues.

Vorteile: IT looks fantastic! I am not any type of designer yet QWILR makes my proposals look brilliant.
Clients don't need to download software to use it.
It's Australian, just like us.

Nachteile: Can't be accessed via mobile - this was a big problem for me one day as I was on my way to the presentation and desperately needed to change something in the proposal. I understand that it may be easy to make unintended changes via mobile but Instapage has the same risk but I can amend that. I think it should be user choice.
It's just changed to a paid model and begins at a pretty expensive price point of $29 per month which is what we pay. I think they need to review the pricing structure as the minimum is too high and the next price point is too much of a difference.
I've just now seen that under the new pricing structure, I'm unable to time limit a proposal. I can have this feature only if I pay the next level, $89 USD per month. This is unfair as it's a huge jump from $29 to $89 per month and because I would have thought time limiting was a basic, not advanced option. This should change.
Proposals can't be archived or grouped so over time you end up with a really, really long list!

Best of breed for online documents, which is broader than proposals.

Jeff N.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Try all the apps in this space from the perspective of your prospects: Evaluate them by looking at their templates first because that'll give you the best idea of many of your prospects' first impressions of your company that each app can provide. If an app has a boatload of features and integrations but the proposals your prospects see look like old-fashioned paper documents that don't exploit the richness of the web, then what value are all the features and integrations?

Vorteile: Qwilr is a great Apple-like product with great customer service. It just works and works very well, like a clean, elegant Apple app. It reminds me of Apple's iWeb: WYSIWYG, intuitive, and it just works the way it's supposed to. It's very stable. It has some great native integrations with the best apps in a number of functional categories, except for PayPal, as well as integration with the Zapier network for further integrations, making it an almost ideal hub for web content creation, storage, and publishing for your online documents. Qwilr has native integrations with Google Adwords, Google Maps, Google Sheets, Google Forms, Typeform, Calendly, Crisp, Pipedrive, Xero, and several others, as well as third-party integrations with the Zapier network of the most popular web apps.

Nachteile: Grammarly doesn't work inside the text boxes, so there's some cutting and pasting between the apps that slows workflow. If they enable Grammarly integration Qwilr would be the content creation hub of my whole workflow. Lack of PayPal integration.

The best tool for creating proposals that convert.

Graham V.
Creative Director

Kommentare: I've used Qwilr in a number of different businesses and I'll continue to take it with me as I move from place to place.
I haven't come across another saas platform that allows for sales teams to create a proposal that is easily controlled by marketing for brand integrity, but flexible enough that the sales team can truly personalise each customer output. We spent the time creating a number of templates that made for easy adjusting and sped the process of getting proposals out much faster.
The conversion rate is crazy good - each customer being delivered a proposal that functions as a micro-site means they're getting an experience second to none and also allows us to track the time spent on each page of the proposal. When we follow up with calls, they become far more intelligent because we have a sense of what potential questions they may have.
Having the ability for people to accept and pay for the proposal without leaving the micro-site also creates a seamless experience that we've become very accustomed too.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Flexibility
Time it takes to roll out is virtually zero

Nachteile: At the moment, taking people off and adding new people to the account can be a pain

QWILR! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE??!! :D

Dominique H.
Visual Brand Strategist
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As a visual brand strategist, I have many clients that require a proposal for larger projects and websites that my team and I create for my clients. Creating the proposal, although a creative process I enjoy, was INSANELY frustrating with creating pdf, emailing them and editing them all over again. I'm really thankful to have been introduced to Qwilr based on the webpage capabilities that it offers. And because it's web-based, the integrations of using video and other embeddable capabilities lends itself to a more creative and "DYNAMIK" proposal for us. THAT is GOLD for us! The automations and integrations make the whole platform that much more amazing and time efficient. With a few tweaks to the Quickbooks integration, it will make Qwilr PERFECT for me (and maybe some other quickbooks users as well). NONETHELESS, Qwilr is still a prime choice for my company. Even much so that I've integrated it into the proposal portion of our sales process. Amazing job guys and I can't wait to see how Qwilr will help execute many client proposals for our clients moving forward.

Vorteile: Love the automation aspect of when prospects have accepted a project. Love the analytics to let us know what parts they have focused on the most. Love the integration possibilities and the dynamic qualities of having a web-based proposal instead of a pdf/paper style of communication via email.

Nachteile: The only thing that I don't like, at the moment, is the aspect of how Qwilr communicated with Quickbooks with the line items and product/service categories. Currently Qwilr inserts each line item into Qwilr as one default product/service and everyone has their own setup, based on their particular company, in quickbooks. So the one size fits all communication doesn't work in this case. Furthermore, once that data has been setup in the Quickbooks invoice, you cannot change any product/service details without the WHOLE LINE being erased. Even if you wanted to create a grouped service offering, you can't without just creating the invoice manually from scratch to achieve what you need. This then erases the benefit of the integration in the 1st place. So if this can be worked on in more detail for Quickbooks (maybe Xero customers might have this problem as well), that would be SO AMAZING and make my Qwilr experience complete! :D

Great tool!

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Aaron R.
principal consultant

Kommentare: Qwilr has helped us standardize our proposal process and saves us a lot of man hours in finding, tweaking, and inserting blocks of content into new documents. The tracking features are nice, and having options to provide weblinks to responsive online proposals is really nice.

Vorteile: Keeps our proposals clean, standardized, and saves us tons of time.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything we don't like, it works great.

Great Software

Connor W.

Kommentare: Great product, can't wait to see future improvements, just some minor tweaks I would make.

Vorteile: Really great for our teams uses, the customizations are great, and it is super quick to setup, create a doc and get it sent off. The tracking features are SUPER helpful.

Nachteile: The price gap is way to large between the basic and the plus. Some of the features in the higher priced version would be amazing to have but the gap in prices is just too much for our young scrappy company. I also wish it was easier to break the branding on documents, to really fit the doc to match to branding of our clients on a case by case basis. We have found that in our industry they react very well to seeing that their branding has been adopted in our proposals. If there was also an app for creating documents on mobile on the go that would be fantastic.

Qwilr for Business

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Kelly S.
Associate Consultant and Communication Coordinator
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good, I enjoy creating bespoke presentations for our clients to impress them and give them an easy way to read our information and sign off on contracts.

Vorteile: Having an option to sign contracts online that is simple and easy to use and being able to create appealing presentations using images, videos and other features to make the presentation unique. The block library is very handy also.

Nachteile: In draft mode there is no option to track changes and leave comments if you got another team member to proof read your presentation. I also do not like that if you edit a template it changes the order which they are listed - I would prefer to be able to manually determine the order of our templates so they don't get jumbled.

Use Qwilr when you really want to wow your customers

Bewertet am 16.11.2016
Laurel G.
Organisational Analyst
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have tried a load of different Xero add-ons for creating proposals for customers. Finally I found Qwilr, which allows me to embed my terms and conditions, brand my business appropriately (using the exact colours) and even upload my own branding images to pepper throughout the proposal. Because I do LOADS of video work, I also am able to include video summaries about the service or product my customers are buying directly into the proposal. I also use images to diagram processes or other bits and pieces throughout the proposal. I like the structure of Qwilr, as it allows me to use different formatting for sections and include ALL of the relevant information (I used to direct people back to the website or have to take them away from the proposal to do this before). You could include frequently asked questions or outline your process and inclusions/exclusions very clearly. The quote module still needs work to suit the vast variety of needs business owners have when they are quoting. However I think there are enough workarounds to make it applicable to any business owner providing a service or product.

Shocking the customer

Alessandro I.
Business Development Manager
Marktforschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We began using Qwilr already some months ago. Before then we were use to have simple (or less simple) excel file to share our prices with our customers. They were use to them. One day we decided to change direction and buy Qwilr. First of all it was fun, fun to set, to decide the layout, to study how it would fit to our business (market research) then we push te pedal down to the max and started to send all our quotation with Qwilr. All our client after a first moment of shock and disorientantion really started to like the modern look. After a while everybody understood that apart of being beautiful, our quotes are just easier to read and to modify if necessary. Well done guys, keep up the good work!

Vorteile: Astonishing look and remarkebl ease of use. You just need to be ready to make a change to your usual habits and have fun with Qwilr. Everybody will love it

Nachteile: Maybe the sections should be a bit more editable. Thou the customization it is quite good already

Beautiful, Modern Presentation With Plenty Of Functionality

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Billy M.
Media Strategist
Medienproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've enjoyed QWILR so much I brought it with me to my new company. It makes for ease and elegance in proposal writing and communicating with prospects.

Vorteile: I love the look and the feel, but most of all QWILR functions in every way I need. From quickly building from one of my own templates to getting a simple signature for my terms and conditions, QWILR makes proposal building fun and easy.

Nachteile: The price was a challenge at first. I had to sell the program on colleagues before I could use it myself to minimize the expense. I would like to see a feature wherein documented chat/negotiations could be stored for the back in forth. Perhaps a block that allows for feedback when it's necessary.

A great tool to get proposals ready and get it signed

Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Ebin E.
Founder & CEO
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can now manage all our clients on one place and then regularly update them on the proposal changes, also the chance of getting the proposals signed is high as compared to the conventional method.

Vorteile: The major advantage of using Qwilr over the traditional method is that we can do all the other steps like presentation, review of proposal and signing it in automatic manner. No other action is required on this stage. Also we can maintain a strong relationship with the client using Qwilr. The best feature we have seen is the ease of adding the previous template to Qwilr and then working on it. It is very easy to add and update the proposals and it will get updated in real time on the client side.

Nachteile: The only issue we have seen is the lack of mobile app, please release the app asap.