Filtern nach:

Über Happay

Mit Happay erhalten Unternehmen die Transparenz, Vorhersehbarkeit und Kontrolle, die sie für den Zahlungsverkehr benötigen und verlangen.

Erfahre mehr über Happay

Kaustav M.
Kaustav M.
HRBP Manager in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good so far

Kommentare: good

Happay is very systematic in terms of expenses incurred and keeping track of the same and submission of bills accordingly.

Happay cards should be now in chip format.

Digvijay S.
BBM in Indien
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

HAPPAY

Kommentare: Really privilege to use this app .

It's very easy to use . Compile report can be send & even can check past expenses .

Complete package of software.... really very good.

COO in Indien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Happay card data may be compromised - our money was stollen

Kommentare: No complaints with the software. But if your money can be stolen from your card, with no apparent reason or recourse, little else matters. Points to weak systems and processes, always alarming for a company that deals with financial data and hard money.

It's a good solution to make official expenses from a pre-paid card. However, the data and transactions need to be secure. And there is a question mark whether that is the case.

One of our Happay prepaid cards was used at an ATM in an unauthorised transaction, and money was withdrawn. At the time this transaction happened, the card was at the home of a colleague several miles away. It had not been used at an ATM for weeks, and had always been stored securely. Happay customer care took a month, but was not even able to provide an explanation, let alone get our money back. We checked whether the card details could have been compromised from Happay's end, but they didn't have a reply to that either. We see no other way this could have happened. And if so, your money is not secure with Happay. And they don't seem to have the fraud detection and prevention processes and mechanisms that a bank would, for your credit card. Use at your own risk

Manager in Indien
Onlinemedien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Our good partner for total expense mamangement

Kommentare: We usually use it for travel management for all our employees and so far it is satisfactory.

We have been using Happay since over 3 yrs now and found useful. Especially when i am travelling for work it is easy to keep your expense in one basket. Infact we can manage our tours and its expense using this product and Happay also provided a master card for spending which is pre loaded with travel expense.

Cant load money myself, only my company can do that.

Surung A.
Operation Excellence in Indonesien
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great apps on reporting our daily expense.

Kommentare: Route tracking. Usually we crop the maps from google maps to do travel report.

Route tracker are the most helpful features on the application. We just click to chose the coordinate.

A technology to automatically read all the receipt that we upload to the report, so we do not manually write it.

Vanshul C.
Director Of Engineering in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Happay - One stop employee expense management

Kommentare: Overall a good product. Using it for almost 2 years now

- Ease of uploading receipt - Manager and employee views - Easy report tracking and end to end approval process

- User interface is not fancy - OTP login sometimes don't work - Approval stuck at role appears but not name

Stefani M.
Stefani M.
Investigator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and use

Kommentare: Great experience. Easy to set up, order and recieve cards, and effectively manages employees expenses.

It is a very easy set up! Also ordering the cards are easy and recieving the cards is quick. Keeps employees expenses recorded and also allows them to take pictures of the reciept.

Employees should be able to set their own pin numbers for their cards. Other than that nothing to complain about.

Rahman K.
Rahman K.
Project Lead in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the best apps for Reimbursements

Kommentare: Great

It saves time and makes life easy for all the employees.

Loading time takes some time to sync. Could be made more light and faster

Kritika K.
Kritika K.
Demand Manager in Indien

Awesome app

Kommentare: I claim my expenses with all of my things done.

Convenience and ease to use. Feasible Intellectual data points.

There's nothing as such. For a new user it's bit tough to use.

Aundrea H.
Aundrea H.
Accounting Technician in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Use this for Expense Reporting

This is good for supplying company cards to employees to track all the expenses with the same software providing the payment card. Also the manager has the ability to place limits on the expenses.

There's really nothing negative about it

AVP in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy a game change in Reimbursement and Petty cash

Kommentare: Good experience already recommend to other companies in my friend circle

Happay allow us to control take control of All employee reimbursement remotely.. user are happy as they can she where is the there claim pending also they got instant money from company for spending.. submission of claim is entirely digital, user just have to tale snap of bill and submit.. user were amaze

Showing money withdrawn but money not get disburse and its take too much time to get money back and process is also very long.. User are not able to set ATM (card) password of there choice

Rochak M.
Product Manager in Indien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool which streamlined expense management for employees

- Easy to use with visibility of the status - Accessibility - report feature lets me view all the expenses at once and the status - Bulk uploader lets me upload multiple bills at once without hassle

A. View/ Edit/ Remove expense option not available in Expense tab view Problem: Many a times, when I need to edit an expense due to wrong entry, I have to go to the reports view and select the Edit option from there for the expense I want to edit That is not intuitive for first time users as it sets the user perception that we can't edit an expense once uploaded Suggestion: Option to view/ edit the expense should also be available for each expense in the expense tab B. Date range option for expense type like Accommodation Problem: Currently for the expense type like accommodation (multi-day), I can only select a single date of the expense Suggestions: i. Option to select the date range (eg separate fields like date of expense & dates of stay) as the finance team sometimes ask for the duration, which I have to then input in the description field ii. Option to select multiple dates - as for the same accommodation - I might pay on multiple instances C. Option to rearrange the bills order in an expense Problem: Currently, in cases when I want to upload multiple bills in an expense and then feel the need to rearrange the bills - in let's say a chronological order or keeping bills of one vendor together, I need to delete the bill and upload again Suggestion: I should be able to rearrange the bills in the expense view

Javed A.
Cluster Manager in Indien

Organized Software with multiple ease

Kommentare: I realized my that my much of time is not wasting when the matter comes on claim my expenses. I simply take 15 min everyday to upload my bills on happay. And no need to tell my finance team about my expenses. Because it has a ease elaborate the expenses.

I'm using this software from past 2 years and I feel very ease whenever I'm uploading bills and claiming my reimbursement. I can elaborate my expenses in one line which will mu finance team to know better about my claim. So they dont have to call me back to ask me more about my claims. They simply do approved my claims.

Nothing, just facing problem while changing password for my account. But I can login via OTP as well.

Senthil B.
Product incharge in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Happay Review

Kommentare: Some ATM machine doesn't accept this card. This is too much -Charging 20rs per transaction after 3rd usage of a month. Sometimes if there is problem with ATM machine recredit of money doesn't happen. There is long procedure for getting back my own money. For other debit cards recredit automatically happens.

I can update immediately once I spend for official purposes. It can be used wherever I wish like while traveling...

The transaction doesn't disappear in the expenses part if happay debit card used

Navin P.
Manager, HCGA in Indien
Tiefbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Happay useability review

ease of usage Report generation item wise

REport generation is untidy, could have been more user friendly

Ashin K.
Executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Happay Review

Kommentare: Fast easy Secure and prompt

Easy to apply and fast in action( very easy to apply for the expense rather than the writing method and fast and very fast in approval process through out the highyrarchy.

No option for Similar entry at a single time(Bata are similar cannot be entre in single option it has to be separately for each day ,it will be good if you make Option for multiple entrs in a single door).

Deepak B.
BDM-FnB in Indien

An App for better solution

Kommentare: 8/10. Few improvement else complete apps for an employee.
If we cab track location start point and end point and keeps the landmark store. would be a great feature so we don't need to put KM. the edit would be there but AI comes like this. This will become a USP.

User-Friendly app. Need tracks of your expenses. Don't need to worry about end month paperwork and courier to your organization for passing the bill. Simple app. Bills upload and file and submit it just in a click.

Autofill requires. The same sort of expenses needs entry each and every time. Even city we had to fill in each expense.

Sylvia R.
AM in Indien
Textilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Happay review

Kommentare: The benefits far outweigh the negatives, but a little bit of tweaking in the overall look of it will be pleasing.

An all in one application which allows a companys finances to be tracked in one portl, From voucher creation, to advance application, tracking expenses of a department, the information is available at the press of a button. Credit card spends, forex tabulation for multi currencies is easily performed on happay unlike the other programs I have used in the past.

The toggling between tabs is a bit exhausting, wish it was less crude

Mahesh B.
BDA in Indien
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Made reimbursement very smooth and less documentation

Kommentare: The best part of happay is the mobile application available, when i am on field, it is not necessary to open up my lappy and fill too much forms and details, its just go on the mobile app even when sitting in the cab ,upload your bill, fill the detail and thats all, earlier i use to send original bills and a claim sheet to management and it takes very long in the refund.
Also some times bills get tattered or misplaced , keeping the bills safe is also a problem, but happay just need a picture of the bill , i just get a picture of bill after every expense and just upload it.
Atleast for me happay is a blessing.
But seriously thankyou happay for this .

The best part of happay is the mobile application available, when i am on field, it is not necessary to open up my lappy and fill too much forms and details, its just go ,upload your bill, fill the detail and thats all, earlier i use to send original bills and a claim sheet to management and it takes very long in the refund. But seriously thankyou happay for this .

There is nothing bad about this app because it makes everything super easy for me.

Monica D.
Manager - HR in Indien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Happay, good for corpoarte travel solutions

Kommentare: overall, it is good.

Software is very user friendly and easy to use for first timer as well.

Software interface could be better then what it is right now. few options are only in web version not in application. Those can be worked upon so application version becomes fully loaded with all the features and could be convenient to use.

Puneet Y.
Asst. General Manager in Japan

Experience

Kommentare: Happay has eliminated all the manual processes and we get the instant payments once bills are approved.
Status Tracking is so easy and gives real-time picture.

1. Ease of operating. 2. Status Tracking of expenses is very good 3. To know exact costs of a particular individual.

Image uploading is sometimes hectic otherwise its all good.

Rahul K.
Officer - Branding & Promotion in Indien
Baumaterial, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best app to Note down and Claim your Expenses

Kommentare: Happay made my life happier with its ease of use.

What I liked the most the feature that what all we Spend is stored in the app for a long time, and the ease of using the app is so friendly, and the reports will be automatically generated, and the entries of expenses and deleting is also so easy from the reports generated.

If we don't submit the report after seven days of the generation of the report it will automatically submit without our permission.

Vaibhav C.
Project lead in Thailand

Happay is Happy thing!

Quite convenient to use and easy to understand and implement. Very well elaborated and useful in submitting the daily expenses in quite easy and soothing manner.

Nothing as of now. So far its good and if the Happay management keeps on updating the same. They will make it more wonderful.

Vishal G.
Transformation Lead in Indien
Tiefbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy Expenses management

Kommentare: I am very much Happy with the "Happay". Its good and convenient way to add the records of daily Expenses and very easy to get claim. Clear and fast process system.

This is easiest and fast feeding software where daily Expenses are recorded and can be claim for various travel mode.

Suggestion:- Add feature to clone the report.

Yash B.
Area business Manager in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Smooth and Easy options to use

Kommentare: Its Good and working fine at all time.

It is easy and smooth to be in use. Using almost daily and features working fine at all time. No tech issue in there at any time and also had easy and visible option for all.

There is no issue faced by me yet, all things and features working fine.