Über Happay

Mit Happay erhalten Unternehmen die Transparenz, Vorhersehbarkeit und Kontrolle, die sie für den Zahlungsverkehr benötigen und verlangen.

Erfahre mehr über Happay

This is a great way for me to approve spending and track how we're spending along with our budget.

Difficult to use and navigation between pages.

Bewertungen zu Happay

Happay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 829 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Happay bereits verwendet?

Kaustav
Kaustav
HRBP Manager in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good so far

Kommentare: good

Happay is very systematic in terms of expenses incurred and keeping track of the same and submission of bills accordingly.

Happay cards should be now in chip format.

DIGVIJAY
BBM in Indien
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

HAPPAY

Kommentare: Really privilege to use this app .

It's very easy to use . Compile report can be send & even can check past expenses .

Complete package of software.... really very good.

Randy
Deployment Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best and outstanding Streamlined Expense Management with Happay

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Happay is Superb and I recommend users to grab this product

With Happay, bid farewell to the hassle of manual expense tracking. This software excels in effortlessly capturing and organizing all expenses in one place. Its just so amazing

Truthfully, I haven’t encountered any problems using Happay so far…Its effectiveness in all spheres is just so amazing

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Happay card data may be compromised - our money was stollen

Kommentare: No complaints with the software. But if your money can be stolen from your card, with no apparent reason or recourse, little else matters. Points to weak systems and processes, always alarming for a company that deals with financial data and hard money.

It's a good solution to make official expenses from a pre-paid card. However, the data and transactions need to be secure. And there is a question mark whether that is the case.

One of our Happay prepaid cards was used at an ATM in an unauthorised transaction, and money was withdrawn. At the time this transaction happened, the card was at the home of a colleague several miles away. It had not been used at an ATM for weeks, and had always been stored securely. Happay customer care took a month, but was not even able to provide an explanation, let alone get our money back. We checked whether the card details could have been compromised from Happay's end, but they didn't have a reply to that either. We see no other way this could have happened. And if so, your money is not secure with Happay. And they don't seem to have the fraud detection and prevention processes and mechanisms that a bank would, for your credit card. Use at your own risk

Maryam
Marketing Coordinator in Jordanien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

robust system in handling the expense management process and documenting all relevant procedures.

Kommentare: Happay's contribution to simplifying the expense management process is commendable. The procedures have become more transparent, and the audit and follow-up processes are now crystal clear to everyone involved.

I am fond of Happay's user-friendly interface that simplifies expense management and report generation. The Happay card functions like any typical credit or debit card and can be used globally, which is particularly helpful during international travel. The mobile app is also user-friendly, enabling us to manage and regulate the card, and cash payments can be recorded by scanning invoices, with approval requests sent promptly. The best part is that all expenses are automatically recorded in the system, allowing company officials to monitor and track spending, preventing potential misuse.

Happay is nearly flawless. The mobile app is highly user-friendly, and the notification system is incredibly efficient.

Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Experience using Happay

Kommentare: Happay helps us to claim each and every type of expenses and keep record of expenses with report ID provided. Expenses tracking and reimbursement process is now becomes very simple and sorted with this tool.

Happay is the best expenses management tool. It becomes very easier to manage expenses, reimbursement with this awesome tool.

As such nothing to dislike about Happay.

Jigyasa
Jigyasa
SAP BPC CONSULTANT in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Happy _ Expense Management

Happay is good tool for expense management. One place to reimburse all your expenses. Easy claim process. It provides complete transperancy of the process. Also all expenses can be tracked easily.

There is not much to dislike about tool. just sometime receipt upload error.

Whendy
Whendy
Assistant General Manager in Indonesien
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

good overall

Kommentare: first time use this Happay

user friendly, can open from Android / iOS phone

sometimes error if submit "cash", but quickly resolved

Kritika
Kritika
Demand Manager in Indien

Awesome app

Kommentare: I claim my expenses with all of my things done.

Convenience and ease to use. Feasible Intellectual data points.

There's nothing as such. For a new user it's bit tough to use.

Rahman
Rahman
Project Lead in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the best apps for Reimbursements

Kommentare: Great

It saves time and makes life easy for all the employees.

Loading time takes some time to sync. Could be made more light and faster

Maria
Sales Executive in Jordanien
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

There are lots of features that help implement a flexible expense management system.

Kommentare: With Happay, all members became involved in organizing spending records, and the audit process became easier and faster, which led to properly controlling the spending budget.

Happay automates all processes, helping to manage budget expenses easily. Happay provides a lot of features that help enhance policy compliance during spending, and reporting tools and integration with bank cards contribute to faster auditing of operations. It's also great how we've been able to eliminate paperwork, as entering data into the customized form doesn't take much time. Tracking approvals and sending requests to raise the spending limit is done smoothly, which keeps us reassured about the integrity of our procedures.

I have some small notes, especially with regard to refunding money, as when one of the operations that I performed on the card fails, the return process takes quite a long time, which affects my spending budget.

Javed
Cluster Manager in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Organized Software with multiple ease

Kommentare: I realized my that my much of time is not wasting when the matter comes on claim my expenses. I simply take 15 min everyday to upload my bills on happay. And no need to tell my finance team about my expenses. Because it has a ease elaborate the expenses.

I'm using this software from past 2 years and I feel very ease whenever I'm uploading bills and claiming my reimbursement. I can elaborate my expenses in one line which will mu finance team to know better about my claim. So they dont have to call me back to ask me more about my claims. They simply do approved my claims.

Nothing, just facing problem while changing password for my account. But I can login via OTP as well.

Ashin
Executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Happay Review

Kommentare: Fast easy Secure and prompt

Easy to apply and fast in action( very easy to apply for the expense rather than the writing method and fast and very fast in approval process through out the highyrarchy.

No option for Similar entry at a single time(Bata are similar cannot be entre in single option it has to be separately for each day ,it will be good if you make Option for multiple entrs in a single door).

Mahesh
BDA in Indien
E-Learning, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Made reimbursement very smooth and less documentation

Kommentare: The best part of happay is the mobile application available, when i am on field, it is not necessary to open up my lappy and fill too much forms and details, its just go on the mobile app even when sitting in the cab ,upload your bill, fill the detail and thats all, earlier i use to send original bills and a claim sheet to management and it takes very long in the refund.
Also some times bills get tattered or misplaced , keeping the bills safe is also a problem, but happay just need a picture of the bill , i just get a picture of bill after every expense and just upload it.
Atleast for me happay is a blessing.
But seriously thankyou happay for this .

The best part of happay is the mobile application available, when i am on field, it is not necessary to open up my lappy and fill too much forms and details, its just go ,upload your bill, fill the detail and thats all, earlier i use to send original bills and a claim sheet to management and it takes very long in the refund. But seriously thankyou happay for this .

There is nothing bad about this app because it makes everything super easy for me.

Rahul
Officer - Branding & Promotion in Indien
Baumaterial, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best app to Note down and Claim your Expenses

Kommentare: Happay made my life happier with its ease of use.

What I liked the most the feature that what all we Spend is stored in the app for a long time, and the ease of using the app is so friendly, and the reports will be automatically generated, and the entries of expenses and deleting is also so easy from the reports generated.

If we don't submit the report after seven days of the generation of the report it will automatically submit without our permission.

Yash
Area business Manager in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Smooth and Easy options to use

Kommentare: Its Good and working fine at all time.

It is easy and smooth to be in use. Using almost daily and features working fine at all time. No tech issue in there at any time and also had easy and visible option for all.

There is no issue faced by me yet, all things and features working fine.

ANAND
asst. engineer in Indien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Happay-Customer review

Kommentare: Awesome than traditional paper using settlement methods.

accessibility through mobile and system. Traceability of expenses. Faster approval for request. Paper less & Green methods to submit expenses.

no option to know final balance to give to company/receive from company.

Daniel
Head of Operation in Indonesien

My Fave Platform to record expenses

Kommentare: Loved it. because very easy to use and lot of type of expenses inside.

Various expenses is available. from car, ferry till accommodation.Our expenses report go directly to our manager. We just need to record data, upload the image then click submit. The rest system will do it for us.

If map available inside the app is gonna be easier. I don't need to go to google map and capture it.

Sayantan
Senior Executive - Marketing in Indien
Verlagswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A good application on the way of getting better

Kommentare: Submitting bills and reimbursement claims is an easy task as compared to the lengthy paper work. Also often the bills get lost in day-to-day travel but since Happay is also available on Phones it can be scanned and uploaded on the go with any hassle. This saves a lot of time and makes expense management more efficient.

It becomes a lot easier to log your expenses and track them. Notification at every stage of the process through email gives clarity and the user does not have to login and check the dashboard to monitor. Creating reports using multiple expenses is a good tool to organize the bills more efficiently. Uploading bills is also very easy. Since the application can be used on Smart Phones as well, it becomes even easier to log expenses on the go!

The interface is a little complicated. The concepts about reports and expenses seems difficult at the beginning, probably because of the terminology. However, once one understands the use of these, it becomes easy to use.

Krishna
Sr. Associate in Indien
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very User friendly and easy to Navigate

I have been using this for the past one year , this has been a very handy software to manage my expenses. The good feature is attaching the bill, this actually helps to track down the nature of expense done and easy to remember. I am liking this software and suggesting to known people.

Nothing I have experienced flaw in this software for my daily usage.

Navneet
Demand Manager in Indien

Please Work On OLD Version .apk

Kommentare: It is Too Good But Please Work On Old Version Phone APK.

User-Friendly, Easy To Use. Where we stuck somewhere video help a lot

Old Version Not Supporting. Please Give Option Message With Along With Mail.

Ishwara
AVP - credit in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Happay - good one ! Positive

Kommentare: Very happy with the support and ease of operations. Nice job.

Easy to operate Customized solutions Easy accessibility

Non chip card . Not able to use in some websites / payments like Google payment

Shana
Content Strategist in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Oh yes!

Kommentare: Great software if you're a self employed business owner looking to self-manage and to keep track of your own billing. Better time management software than others I've seen, honestly, though it's not advertised as that.

Okay, so I didn't use this in maybe the "traditional" way. I'm a freelance writer, and I manage myself. Therefore, I need to create very detailed descriptions of what I'm spending money on, and why. To make a long story short, Happay has kept me accountable. Not only that, but my taxes (oh the self-employed taxes) are much easier. Happay makes me pretty Happay, I won't lie.

Sometimes you have to go where you'd least expect to do what you want to do. In other words it's not the most intuitive software out there. Furthermore, I'd love to see a "Projects" option. For example, I have a client in South Carolina - it's three women with about 6 clients each. They hire me to work with their agency, and I'd like to bill by project, not just by client or task. Let's say Jessica is the boss and Erica and Angela work below her. I'd like to see "Jessica" (always billed at the same $65/hour. Then, under that, "Angela - Des Moines Fitness" or "Angela - Sunstar Electric."

Raj Kishore
Territory Manager in Indien
Verlagswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A unique ERP to make your job easy

Kommentare: Excellent

Save your time, boring job for submitting your bills gets interested. Keep a track of your expenses

Improvisation for any product is possible

Vikram
Area manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy is easy and helpful.

Kommentare: Before happy card our lot of time vest but now our time is save.

photo click and easy to asses and simple to edit.

when we use happy software time and date show