Great Concept but Execution Needs Work

Jonathan G.
Technology Director & Senior Accountant
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The response times of customer service are exceptional and the interactions with representatives are intentional, positive, and productive. I look forward to seeing opportunities at which my technical recommendations, as they pertain to memory and cache management to alleviate freezing on the user's side, are accessed and implemented within the development level instead of just on the GUI level. Aware3 was the fastest and easiest way that I could get our Organization mobile relevant. I couldn't have imagined accomplishing what we have without them.

Vorteile: The fact that I can put everything our churches and constituents would ever need within the Aware3 platform with respect to categories and departments relieves much of the work our administration often had to answer to by way of phone or email. Referring to the app has lent us "saving grace" when on the go and in need of information for our staff, pastors, teachers, & constituents. It is the "wix.com" of apps and gives us the ability to do anything we want by easily integrating or linking external resources and effectively applying its own with mutual consideration. Updates from the editor are immediately live and ready to go.

Nachteile: The app, has the tendency to freeze while running in the background. I've been told that it's because my company's app pushes the limitations of the software, and if that is so, let's work together on developing the software so its not so "limited". All-be-it many apps naturally have freezing issues when attempting to access while they have been running in the background, it however renders it's user-friendliness as a wanting experience that has caused some to forgo the app entirely. To have to close the app and go back in so that things load correctly, places an undesired process that I personally dislike greatly.

von Aware3 an 30.8.2019

Hi Jonathan - thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It makes us so happy that you're able to relieve some of that administrative burden that can be so tough to manage. We appreciate your feedback and have some enhancements coming that should improve the end user experience. Grateful for your partnership!

Got Your Church's App Online Yet?

Bewertet am 8.6.2019
Ralph P.
Admin. Minister
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The usual process of conveying our needs and wants in an app were awkward for us and aware3 was a little slow initially on how to help us understand what they were able to do and how to do it. But that was just for a short while. We were able to get up to speed in a relatively short time and then everything turned out the way we wanted them to. Aware3 never gave up on us.

Vorteile: The process of building and getting our app was easy, quick and painless. The cost was much better than any of the other sites we'd visited to get our app. The features available for our app were useful and many.

Nachteile: The first contacts found us confused because we knew NOTHING about developing an app for our church. We were very low tech when it came to finding a suitable app and it took some time and lots of questions to get to the point of knowing what we wanted and how to construct it and there was such a learning curve on our part. At first, some explanations from the staff at aware3 weren't considering our lack of experise.

von Aware3 an 17.6.2019

Ralph,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with aware3. We greatly appreciate your partnership over the past couple of years. We are happy to hear everything you had envisioned for your app has come to life and is becoming such a great resource for your team at New Hope Christian Church. Please don't forget our Customer Success team is always here to help!

We switched for a reason!

Cory C.
Children's Pastor & Creative Arts Team
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Aware3 allows us to reach our church congregation in a simpler, quicker way with more opportunity to connect and provide resources.

Vorteile: Aware3 has been great. We used another program for years used by many larger church but we super unsatisfied even when we compared what we did to these other churches. We did our research and found Aware3. After a few calls with their team and an awesome product overview Web Call, we were sold. The ease of use on the back end paired with the many features on the base package (not to mention the great add ons) is amazing. The ease of use and the great layout for the front end user is also amazing. We haven't looked back.

Nachteile: So far, we haven't found any cons about Aware3.

von Aware3 an 30.8.2019

Hi Cory! Thanks for the awesome feedback! We hope you never look back :-D Being able to reach your community in a simple way is so important. This is what we're all about. Thanks for choosing to partner with us! -Aware3 Support Team

Really happy with our decision to use Aware3

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Melody C.
Communications Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When looking to launch our first church app, I researched and spoke with all the major providers. None impressed me like Aware3 did. It became evident they were really passionate about creating a great product and experience for their clients. Sometimes you just get a gut sense of what kind of people you're working with, and every interaction I've had with them tells me they operate with integrity and authenticity. They are also ahead of the curve in researching and anticipating new ideas and features, and they regularly roll out new features.

Vorteile: I was dreading the work that was going to be involved in launching an app. It turned out the set-up process could not have been any easier. Aware3 has a user interface that is easy to navigate and understand. My part was to think through how to structure the information for our church (Sunday Mornings, Media, Calendar, etc.) and then plug in links and graphics. You also have complete control over the aesthetics and branding. My favorite things about Aware3, however, has been their people. They are so kind and helpful and are quick to respond to questions.

Nachteile: A couple years back, you would have to send them an email to add certain features. And while they were very quick top respond and get it setup... when I was working late on a Friday night to launch something new for Sunday I found myself up a creek. They have now built-in the ability to add those features yourself, so my primary disappointment no longer exists.

von Aware3 an 30.9.2019

Thanks for your review, Melody! We love working with First Woodway!

Your church will communicate in new ways with this app!

Amy E.
Financial & Stewardship Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer service and found that our parish has responded to the new look. We reach more people with notifications than we did with just email. We also pleased with how the giving platform has simplified their giving and our reporting. Last, we are loving the immediate response with the Live Polls button - the feedback is great information.

Vorteile: Simple to use, simple to set-up and endless with the information you share with your parish.

Nachteile: Wish the chat feature updated the notification feature and I wish they had more videos we could share with our parish on how the app works.

von Aware3 an 30.8.2019

Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We hear your comments about the chat feature and actually have a Version 2 of this feature on our roadmap for the next several months. We're excited to be able to enhance this feature based on your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and All Saints Parish!

Long Time User

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Clyde T.
Senior Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This app has allowed us to collect donations from people who maybe otherwise would not have given a donation. It is convenient and easy to use. We have received no complaints from anyone as it relates to using this app.

Vorteile: I like the fact that you can do more than just collect money with this software. I like that I'm able to connect with and contact everyone who has downloaded the app and that I'm able to post my sermon notes where it is accessible to my congregation members. I also like the use of forms for our events and we are not limited to the number of forms we can create.

Nachteile: It currently does not have an option to use a card reader. This comes in handy for those who do not wish to download the app or give through texting but will give a donation on the spot using their credit/debit card.

von Aware3 an 18.9.2019

Clyde, we are so happy to hear this! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Connection and generosity go hand-in-hand, and we're glad to hear you're experiencing the benefits of the features that enhance both! We're grateful for your partnership.

Great App Builder for churches

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Michael S.
Co-Founder
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Any time I've had a problem or a question about a particular part of the app building process, I've reached out via email and Aware3 has always gotten back to me within 24 hours and they are always very helpful and very upfront about what can or cannot be done. They are a great team to work with!

Vorteile: It's easy to update different elements in your app. Adding notes, updating and adding sign-up links, sending push notifications to users. There are a lot of ways to use these features to reach people at your church and you don't have to be super 'techy' in order to get them to work.

Nachteile: One of the things I have found to be an issue is the way android phones (I can't confirm the way iPhones work with this) receive the push notifications. If there's more than 10-15 characters in the push, then my android devices just cut off the message so I can't get the full message right away. I will say when you tap on the message you can have the user go to a specific part of your app or go in and read the whole message, but I have other apps that send push notifications and you can swipe down to see the whole message. That would be a great addition to the push notifications feature.

von Aware3 an 9.10.2018

Hi Michael!

We're blushing :) Thanks for the kind review. It sounds like your church is getting great use out of the app - just what we like to hear.

We'll pass your feedback about Android push notifications on to our team. Always appreciate your suggestions! Thanks again for the review.

Constantly getting better while remaining affordable

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Philip R.
Student Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Aware3 assists us in providing a safe, secure online giving solution for our church. It is an easy-to-use giving portal that allows the end user control over their giving. They also help us to provide an instantaneous way of reaching out to our church members via the app for our church.

Vorteile: Aware3 is constantly rolling out new updates to their software. I love how they stay with current trends, and they seek to provide features that are so beneficial to churches. Further, you cannot beat the price you pay for an app and online giving solution. They are top tier in customer service, technology and affordability.

Nachteile: Being a smaller company, there have been times we would have liked quicker communication; however, this is a minor complaint. They are not waiting days to reply in that case, only hours. That is acceptable unless it is urgent to you :) I have zero legitimate complaints about Aware3.

von Aware3 an 12.10.2018

Hi Philip, thanks for giving your feedback! We're always looking for ways to improve and stay on top of the latest trends! We're so happy to hear how your church has benefited from your app. :)

Could be so much more

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Graphic Designer / Connections
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service is always great, and up until this point it has done everything we needed, but we haven't used it to it's fullest because of the functionality on the back end.

Vorteile: It does everything I need it to do, especially in the area of connecting with our CMS.

Nachteile: I wish they made it easier for the end user on the back end who needs to use it. I would like for my team to be able to publish and post things to the app by themselves but the technology is a bit tricky for laymen. It's too hard to use so they don't use it (for push notifications).

von Aware3 an 13.6.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you have come across some issues using our app on the backend. Aware3 is dedicated to the success of our customers and would love to take some time to walk you through exactly how to use specific features like push notifications. Our Customer Success team can be reached at support@aware3.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Intuitive, Outstanding Customer Service

Kathy R.
Communications Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having an app with Aware 3 has given us an additional channel for immediate communications with our church (via "pushes"), an additional way to sign people up for events, and a means for our members to give their contributions.

Vorteile: I have been using Aware3 for over two years as the app software for our church. I couldn't be happier with this software. As someone who has no background in coding or program development, I find the software easy to use and intuitive in terms of its layout. I am able to easily make edits to our app and they are live instantly. On occasion, when I run into something I am not sure about, I have contacted customer service. This is always done through chat or email but the response time is excellent, usually on the same day I send my inquiry. The replies I get are complete and easy to understand. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Aware3 and would definitely recommend them to others.

Nachteile: The only thing we have had trouble with is the calendar feature. For some reason event updates did not always show up in the expected amount of time. However, I was able to work around this by providing a link to the calendar we use on our website. This too was very easy to implement.

von Aware3 an 4.6.2019

Wow, Kathy! We're floored. Thanks so much for the nice review. It makes our team happy that you've found the app easy to use. Thanks for your partnership!

Aware 3 Review

Brenda C.
Church Admin
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ease of giving for our congregation and being able to tell immediately what fund they want their giving to be placed under.

Vorteile: The congregation responded quickly & very favorably to the app. Our giving online is now almost half of our monthly giving. Customer service responds quickly to any question we might have when settling our account weekly. Great product!

Nachteile: The most difficult part I had was the recent change to setting up the "Developer App" with Apple. It caused major problems since we do not have another apple product in house therefore I had to use my I Phone and it erased "EVERYTHING" on my phone. It took my son & myself 3 1/2 hours on the phone with Apple customer service to get my phone reset. BAD experience!

von Aware3 an 6.6.2019

Wow! This is wonderful to hear, Brenda.

Apple has certainly caused a stir for all of our customers, so you're not alone. We appreciate all your hard work getting your Apple Developer Account up and running. The good news is our team will take everything from here! :-D

Great Church App - User Friendly & Affordable

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Kerry C.
IT Pro

Vorteile: I have been using Aware3 for over two years as the app software for churches. I couldn't be happier with this software. I am able to easily make edits to our app and they are live instantly. On occasion, when I run into something I am not sure about, I have contacted customer service. This is always done through chat or email but the response time is excellent, usually on the same day I send my inquiry. The replies I get are complete and easy to understand. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Aware3 and would definitely recommend them to others.

Nachteile: I've been using it two years, and things I used to be a con, are no longer. They have resolved most the early issues.

Kerry,
We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with Aware3! We value your partnership and appreciate your kind words regarding our software and team!

Been a fantastic company to work with

Executive Administrator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This connects us to our congregation. They have easy access to forms, calendars, sermons, and a barcode for checking their kids in. For those that have created a login in the app, when they update their info it updates our database. Huge win!
The app is way easier to navigate and find things on a phone compared to our website. This helps church members not grow frustrated when they want something quick and easy.

Vorteile: It integrates with Church Community Builder (CCB), which is a big win for us. I also really like the simple button layout. It's very clean and easy to navigate for users. I haven't heard one bad thing from a congregant, and we have a couple thousand downloads.
The company has been great to work with. Very responsive with support and listens to ideas.

Nachteile: I feel like some things work differently between Android and iOS, like push notifications. They don't clear on Android when you hit them. They must be cleared manually. Also, clicking a push notification doesn't take you to the message. It simply opens the app. Kind of annoying to click the notification, it opens the app, then I need to go the menu to view notifications, then click on the notification to read it, then go back and manually clear the notification from my drop-down on my phone.

Great product

Ronaele W.
Director, ministry Development
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our immediate communication has increased greatly. Registrations for events and payment is so much easier. We saw a good increase in giving when it could be done anytime anywhere because of the app. We can update the information out there easily and stay relevant with out waiting for someone else to change our info.

Vorteile: Ease for the person who isn't an IT guru. Looks professional. Lots of options for the information we want to get out there. Forms are fabulous. Directly notifies anyone we want the information to go to. Love the giving aspect.

Nachteile: It's still developing and we add things as they are produced.

von Aware3 an 4.6.2019

Hi Ronaele,
We're thrilled to hear the ways that your communication and giving have improved! Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

This APP platform brings real value to our users

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Bill R.
VP for Campus & Community Ministries
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We wanted to have an app that would connect our ministry constituents all over the U.S. - and we wanted this app to bring added value to their affiliation with our ministry.

Vorteile: Ease of use, attractive interface, and an affordable cost.

Nachteile: Missing features that we would've wanted were a disappointment, but we anticipated that there would be features we couldn't have as part of any turnkey software experience.

von Aware3 an 18.9.2019

Hi Bill - We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! So glad to hear that the app is helping connect people in the Christian Medical and Dental Association all over the country. We appreciate your partnership. Thanks again!

Aware3 is top of the line. They understand our congregation and their needs.

Kael l B.
Creative Director

Vorteile: The software is incredibly simple to learn and use. The dashboard is easy to navigate and changes apply in real-time. Our church loves how they can easily navigate the app and find whatever they need. One of the HUGE benefits for us is that the software partners with Church Community Builder without any issues. We use CCB for everything in our church from finances to volunteer scheduling to mass emailing. The forms we build integrate with the app will the ease and it's really improved our communication overall.

Nachteile: The only thing that I'm not crazy about is having to contact support each time that we need to add or remove a tile. It would be nice to have an option to choose a tile, a template for the tile and then add it to the active tiles already in the app.

Simple, all-in-one solution for your church or school

Travis A.
Director of Admissions & Marketing
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Aware3 has enabled us to streamline communication, brought our community closer together, and made it easier than ever to receive donations. The design process was simple, quick, and professional. The ongoing support is customer-focused and wildly responsive.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Everything for your church or school is all in one place. Beautiful design. Simple forms for donations. Texting and group options to meet your various communication needs.

Nachteile: Originally Aware3 only had one way to setup the app. However, in recent years they have continued improving layout design to provide more flexibility. Now, the app has even better design options and more updates come out multiple times a year.

von Aware3 an 7.6.2019

Wow, Travis! Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with aware3. We're thrilled to hear the benefits that your mobile app has provided for your community.

Church App makes a difference

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Greg D.
Lead Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to connect our church with podcasts, notifications, and our social media presence through this app. In addition, our electronic giving is facilitated through this app. The Aware 3 staff is always seeking new innovations to their software and features. We are thrilled with our decision to make Aware 3 as our app host.

Vorteile: Aware 3's versatility and ability to integrate with other software makes this church app a winner. It is extremely user friendly and is a great tool for churches to connect with and communicate with their congregations.

Nachteile: There are no drawbacks using the Aware 3 app from our perspective. We have not found a single thing to complain about!

von Aware3 an 30.9.2019

Thanks so much, Greg! We're glad to hear that the app helps you connect & communicate with your church through the app.

Excellent church app!

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Jeff R.
Pastor of Worship & Strategic Ministries
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Especially like giving through the app, and many people regularly use this feature. It's also our primary hub for event registrations and for that reason keeps members engaged on a regular basis.

Vorteile: Versatility and adaptability for all of our particular needs. Because they have served a number of other churches and nonprofits, they are well versed in the kinds of things churches need in order to connect with their members, keep them engaged and informed. Extremely helpful customer service staff, which for me is a top priority. This is especially critical whenever a technical issue has had to be addressed, and has always been done expediently and with a positive spirit.

Nachteile: Setting everything up and understanding all of the various features.

von Aware3 an 18.9.2019

Thank you, Jeff! We're thrilled to hear that you're able to connect with your members & keep them engaged through the app. Thank you for your continued partnership.

Great Product

Bewertet am 1.6.2019
Patrick W.
Associate Pastor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Aware3 to anyone.

Vorteile: The ease of use for user and administrator. It is highly customizable and the customer support is amazing.

Nachteile: I don't have anything that I didn't like about the software.

von Aware3 an 13.6.2019

Thanks for the review, Patrick! We're delighted to hear that you're finding the software so easy to navigate and implement within Glad Tidings Church.

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Tina B.
Ministry Services Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Aware3 is a great tool for our church. Their customer service is top notch and very quick to reply with help.

Vorteile: Ease of Use
Easy to Edit

Nachteile: Navigating Graphics and Tools to populate and edit app. Have to go to a different website to find them

von Aware3 an 10.6.2019

Tina,
We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with aware3.

We are pleased to hear that our Customer Success team has been a great resource for LifeHouse Church. Another resource aware3 offers to its customers is a fully loaded image library where you can find anything from icons to feature button images. We hope that you will browse our image library and find something to use the next time you update your graphics! As always, we are here to help. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any trouble. You can reach our team at support@aware3.com.

Overall it's great solution.

Robert H.
IT Specialist
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a low maintenance mobile presence. It makes it easy to provide a mobile solution to churches that otherwise wouldn't have one. We have a higher engagement level due to the integration with our ChMS. The customer service is very responsive.

Vorteile: The base app is very affordable. It's integrated with our church management system (Church Community Builder), which allows us to have a greater level of engagement. The features are easy to use and understand. I like that Aware3 continues to add feature and functionality to the app. It requires very little management and oversight once you get everything setup.

Nachteile: My biggest complaint is the pricing structure. I really don't like that some feature cost extra to get. I feel like if you pay monthly for the app, any update/upgrades should be included. As an admin, I also wish that I was able to add more feature tiles myself. The process of getting feature tiles added to our portal is a little clunky. Also, our geo-targeted push notifications don't work. They did 1 time, and have failed multiple times.

Great Process and Team. App works fantastic for our community.

Sean S.
Priest Missioner

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and maintenance. I am not super technical, and feel very comfortable changing things. I like that the updates happen quickly. I like the wide variety of different access buttons, and the ability to send push notifications in a variety of different ways.

Nachteile: That you have to use their financial software to access the text messaging. We are locked into contract with someone else and it is working well, and we would love that feature. I also, wish that I could add or subtract buttons based on my need, and not have to access a customer service rep to change my available buttons. Sometimes I need more one time link buttons.

Aware3 -- best app company for churches!

Philip R.
Student Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen

Kommentare: Ease of instant communication with our church members, ability easily get media content to our members, offer great online giving that is both simplistic and mobile

Vorteile: Aware3 offers an incredible product at an affordable price. The first app company our church went with offered an app for free with only a minor monthly fee. too good to be true, and the company closed. Aware3 understands what churches want and keep the price at an affordable rate while providing great functionality. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, and for helping us with our mission. We absolutely love and believe in Aware3.

Nachteile: At times, we find ourselves wanting to do something and find some limitations inside the app. However, the staff at Aware3 have always been willing to help us make our dreams happen and work alongside of us until we have what we desire.

Great app for small churches

Kerry C.
Independent Technology Consultant

Kommentare: Paperless church, make sermon notes available with the ability to take notes, watch past sermons, online-giving, calendar of events, send out questionnaires, send out notifications,

Vorteile: This app functions very well and has some very good features for a church that does not have a big budget for technology. It is very affordable. Service and support are excellent. A church can get all the main things a church would want to have mobile device accessible with the Aware 3 church app.

Nachteile: Features and Customization are limited compared to the leading church app. This is the only con, in my opinion, and a church could not go wrong with the Aware 3 product.