ShakeYourTail Erfahrungen

Über ShakeYourTail

ShakeYourTail provides pet businesses a simple way to schedule appointments & manage client details We also offer Email & SMS reminders

Erfahre mehr über ShakeYourTail

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ShakeYourTail

5,0

ShakeYourTail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du ShakeYourTail bereits verwendet?

Debra
Owner in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Software for Pet Groomers

Kommentare: Since using Shakeyourtail I have cut down on clients not showing up for their appointments.
I also no longer need paper based client records as I can store all details on each clients own account, also like that I can attach a photo of the pet as a reminder.

I like that all the things I needed were already set up for me I just needed to tweek them to the way we work. I use shakeyourtail on several devices; iPad, android phone, iPhone and my desktop at home depending on where I am working so I can book customers in anytime of day which makes me happy. Love that the customer support is there straight away if I am trying to do something and I can’t make it work. Customers like the personalised emails or texts, whichever they have chosen to receive It gives me more time to focus on my business as I am not spending time looking through a paper diary. Being able to look at each clients profile when rebooking is useful, reminds you if customers have cancelled or always come on a certain day.

I like it all ... so would be wrong to say anything.

Stuart
Partner in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect For Our Business

Kommentare: We have been using this software for 4 years. We have had success with it and our only issue is that since it is hosted elsewhere, we are without service when our internet provider is interrupted. But, this is not the fault of ShakeYourTail. The developers are quick to respond to our needs and have always made themselves available when we need them.

It is easy to learn the functionality of the software. Customer service responds expeditiously to queries. Developers are happy to implement new functions based on ideas from the users.

There are no known deficiencies. We have been pleased throughout our relationship.

Marianna

I love the program burn Custer service is completely frustrating! Can't talk to anyone

Functionality, easy to use. I would suggest this program to any groomer if you will fix the program updating protocol

That it doesn't tell you in advance that you need to update. They just shut you off until you pay. I can't even see who I have in tomorrow or if I'm supposed to pick up a pet. I could be losing business

Anjie
Groomer in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good software

Kommentare: It was good, we just outgrew the software.

I liked the ease of us. This was the software I first used when switching from a paper appointment book, and it was so simple to use that it didn't create stress for me, it helped me.

Didn't have a ton of functionality, but as an appointment software it was decent.

Mark
Dog Trainer in UK
Investmentbanking, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service!

Kommentare: Very good, fast and helpful support

Great software and very easy to use. When I had problems login in (totally my mistakes) the support was absolutely brilliant and very very fast! Great company and would always recommend

Nothing, works really well. I shopped around for quite some time looking at other software packages and this company is the best by far

Dan
VP Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our needs

Kommentare: Easy to use with tons of features. Very pleased.

Perfect for all our needs. Met all of our expectations and more. Especially loved the seamless cloud feature.

Really wouldn't change much. Great product at a great value.