Filtern nach:

Über ShakeYourTail

ShakeYourTail provides pet businesses a simple way to schedule appointments & manage client details We also offer Email & SMS reminders

Erfahre mehr über ShakeYourTail

Debra H.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2019

"User Friendly Software for Pet Groomers "

Kommentare: Since using Shakeyourtail I have cut down on clients not showing up for their appointments.
I also no longer need paper based client records as I can store all details on each clients own account, also like that I can attach a photo of the pet as a reminder.

Vorteile: I like that all the things I needed were already set up for me I just needed to tweek them to the way we work.
I use shakeyourtail on several devices; iPad, android phone, iPhone and my desktop at home depending on where I am working so I can book customers in anytime of day which makes me happy.
Love that the customer support is there straight away if I am trying to do something and I can’t make it work.
Customers like the personalised emails or texts, whichever they have chosen to receive
It gives me more time to focus on my business as I am not spending time looking through a paper diary.
Being able to look at each clients profile when rebooking is useful, reminds you if customers have cancelled or always come on a certain day.

Nachteile: I like it all ... so would be wrong to say anything.

• Bewertet am 26.5.2019
Dan M.
VP Marketing
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2019

"Perfect for our needs"

Kommentare: Easy to use with tons of features. Very pleased.

Vorteile: Perfect for all our needs. Met all of our expectations and more. Especially loved the seamless cloud feature.

Nachteile: Really wouldn't change much. Great product at a great value.

• Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Marianna P.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2018

"I love the program burn Custer service is completely frustrating! Can't talk to anyone "

Vorteile: Functionality, easy to use. I would suggest this program to any groomer if you will fix the program updating protocol

Nachteile: That it doesn't tell you in advance that you need to update. They just shut you off until you pay. I can't even see who I have in tomorrow or if I'm supposed to pick up a pet. I could be losing business

• Bewertet am 30.1.2018