Über DealRoom

Agiles M&A-Projektmanagement: Die Mehrparteien-Projektmanagement-Software von DealRoom lässt die virtuelle Datenraum-Software hinter sich zurück.

Erfahre mehr über DealRoom

It was thoughtfully designed. All challenges capital exchanges typically experience was addressed and accounted for.

The software sometimes is a bit laggy and can be a bit disruptive to the fast paced work environment.

Bewertungen zu DealRoom

DealRoom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 248 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DealRoom bereits verwendet?

Ovais A.
Ovais A.
Investment Banking Associate in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform with ease of use

Kommentare: It helps us manage the document / info sharing between the client, our firm and the potential investors. It also allows us to manage users, their permissions etc. It is also helping us managing the analytics on user access. It is easier to upload large size files and share it with intended users which is not possible on outlook due to size limits.

Dealroom is easy to use, you can populate dealroom with your due diligence folders and create due diligence list right inside the dealroom instead of sending the due diligence list separately to your clients.

Missing Outlook plugin which is mostly available will update tab that would allow execution team to update status on this would allow execution team to update status on transactions.

Mark
Partner in USA
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DealRoom review

Kommentare: Great tool for us to share very sizeable documents at a reasonable cost.

DealRoom is very easy to set up, upload and share docs on a confidential basis.

There is not a great way to add summary comments or notes to the notification email on new files uploaded. Additionally, the file name gets cut off in the cover email notifications.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks Mark! Happy to hear the platform was easy to use and appreciate the feedback on notifications. Thanks again!

Kinda
M&A Operations Manager in Litauen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dealroom for Vinted

Kommentare: We haven't tested it in a real project yet, we only set it up and did initial testing and training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been immensely helpful and many thanks to her. I can provide more insights after testing it in a real project.

Dealroom is user friendly and easy to use, it's clear and well structured for M&A processes. However, more work has to be put into the little details that a user has to go through from an operational POV. The general logic., flow, functionality and features are very handy and useful

The little details like not having your own templates, having to import and export, no ability to copy assignees can be annoying .

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the kind words Kinda and glad you had a great experience with our team and the interface was easy to use! Appreciate the feedback on creating rooms and copying templates, that is an area we are working on making more user friendly currently. Looking forward to having you use it on your first live deal!

Investmentbanking, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete, accessible and easy to use.

Kommentare: The platform is great. It offers an exclusive feature so I can upload and manage request list!
It is easy to use and I have no headaches about additional volumes, since they offer unlimited volume.

Incredible Project Management features and unlimited volume on a monthly subscription!

It can take 30 min. for support response.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the kind review! Happy to hear using requests to manage diligence and unlimited data has been useful for your process. Also, appreciate the feedback on support, we are always looking for ways to improve so that will be addressed. Thanks again!

Kris
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing VDR!

Kommentare: Uploading documents and making changes are so easy. Any time I use a different VDR I get frustrated.

It is much easier to use then most other VDR's I have worked with. The functionality and intuitive features are the best out there.

There are no specific complaints I have with this software. A VDR is supposed to make things easy for us to upload documents in a secure location and Deal Room has solved that problem.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the great review Kris! Glad the platform has been easy to use and overall provided value. Appreciate the positive feedback and support!

Austin
Senior Associate in USA
Metallabbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great data room for users

DealRoom was a great platform for a project I recently worked on. It provided timely notifications when new items were uploaded to the site, and it the folder structure was easy to navigate and search.

DealRoom was easy to use and access - I can't think of anything that I didn't like about the platform.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the review Austin! Glad had a positive experience and hope you get to work with us again!

Stephen
Director in Australien
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Observations of first time User

Kommentare: Access to a very large cache of documents to be viewed by multiple people across the world

Documents seem to be easily found and easily opened

When I added a request, the other users with access get notified of my request but not me. It is off putting at first as I was not sure that my request had been processed. When an email is received notifying of a new document added to a folder, I tried accessing that via both the document link and the folder link. In each case, it took me some time to work out how to get back to the main menu. There needs to be an clearer and easier path (for first time users) back to the main menu of document folders .

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the review Stephen! Appreciate that feedback from a new user perspective. Always good for us to think about the user workflow so thanks for taking time to let us know! Hope to work with you on another project soon

Carmen
Investment Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Carmen’s Review

Kommentare: I enjoyed it over other data rooms when it comes to closing a transactions.

Easy to use when coordinating with multiple parties

Too many email notifications received on a daily basis can cloud what is important.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the feedback, Carmen! Glad to hear you have enjoyed using DealRoom! You can adjust your email notification frequency in the settings tab.

Lauren
Executive Assistant to CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

DealRoom Review

Kommentare: We use DealRoom for Due Diligence and Integration Planning. We love that it is permission-based, down to folder within a section. It has been abundantely helpful getting visibility and real-time updates to the team members involved.

It's very user friendly and has a clean UI/UX.

I've sent a product request for a "Checklist" feature to be added.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks Lauren! Glad the platform has been user friendly and we appreciate the product feature requests as we are always looking to make DealRoom better for all users. Thanks again!

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Dealroom Review

One of the most enticing points of the DealRoom software is the fee structure. Not having to worry about page count is a relief.

Although almost everyone downloads the files to view, the document viewer could be enhanced.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the feedback! Happy to hear the flat one time fee worked well for you. Appreciate the high recommendation and hope to work with you again!

Jonathan
Analyst in Japan
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fast and intuitive

Kommentare: I have only used DealRoom as a user, but am definitely open to considering it as an administrator during upcoming engagements.

What I liked most was the speed and ease of the bulk download function. Due to the transactional nature of my work, I have used many different data room providers. DealRoom certainly performs in the top range and compares amongst the best. The ability to access and save a bulk download link is particularly useful when my internet connection may be patchy while travelling, and I might require multiple tries to download a file.

The notifications feature could be improved. As my organisation removes the formatting from emails, it would be very useful to have an option to send notifications as text (without html).

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the feedback Jonathan! Glad all the features have been useful for you and for your thoughts on the notifications. Happy to hear you're open to using it as an admin as well. Feel free to get in touch with us directly to discuss more at any time!

Joe
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CPA

Kommentare: Seems to perform well for requirements

Ease of use once features understood. Set up initially by Atlas Technical Consultants Inc. attn: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. You should contact her for her opinion of the data room ease of use, download process etc.

No negative comment the data room features seem to be easy to use.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the 5 star review Joe! Glad the room was easy to use and intuitive. Appreciate you taking time to give us feedback!

Efrain
CFO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loved the functionality

Very easy to use and do admin of your various groups using the data room. I really liked their request tracking feature and the project management capabilities to get all of the due diligence requests completed on time. The support team was fantastic to work with and always answer our questions on a timely basis. I had worked with the large virtual data room providers in the past and this is a major improvement in functionality and ease of use versus what I was used to.

Nothing meaningful I can add here as I pretty much liked just about everything I got with this software.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks Efrain! So glad to hear using requests to manage your diligence process has worked well and our team has been supportive for you. Appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to leave a review!

Ben
Vermögensverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dealroom Review

Easy to access user interface, speed is never an issue. The ability to track specific requests on an individual basis is valuable.

No obvious cons, some files have trouble downloading, but assume that is user error more so than Dealroom issues

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the review Ben! Glad to hear the interface was easy to use and using requests added value! Appreciate the high recommendation

Andrew
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DealRoom Review

The interface's ease of use; quick ability to download documents; ease of sharing access permissions

From time to time I have gotten inaccurate and/or misleading results when using the "search" function.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks Andrew! Glad the interface was easy to use and appreciate the feedback on search functionality. Thanks again!

Anumita
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dealroom Review

Kommentare: It was great!!

I like the feature that allowed me to see the latest uploads to the Dataroom.

Sometimes there were difficulties in downloading the full data room to my desktop at once.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the review Anumita! Glad to hear you had a good experience and appreciate the feedback on the download. Thanks again for the feedback!

Tobias
Head of Clinical Operationas and Quality Management in Schweiz
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Average Software

Kommentare: Average experience. Wanted to have a place to safely show internal documents to external users.
However, the user experience feedback from the external users were less then positive.

- setup is simple - customer service is great - templates are helpful -

misses a range of features to make the jump from average to good missing: - bookmarking for users to indicate on which document they were - individual commenting of documents visible for all - user specific marking of documents for working through the document - large excel sheets are not possible to view in a good way. Any kind of zoom feature for this format is missing

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the review Tobias! Glad you had a positive experience with our customer support and the platform was easy to use. Appreciate the feedback on the excel viewer. For comments, we suggest attaching the document (down to the page level) to a request and have comments take place on the request. Thanks again for leaving a review as it helps us improve the customer experience!

Hanh
Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DealRoom feedback

Kommentare: I work in HR, and there are certain data that needs to be restricted to limited HR folks. The DealRoom feature allowed us to set the access accordingly

user friendly, easy to navigate through documents, access can easily be set accordingly to user's needs

None. I can't think of anything at this time

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the positive review Hanh! Glad you had a positive experience and the platform was user friendly. Appreciate the high likelihood to recommend!

Jessica
Admin Assistant in USA
Investmentbanking, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fluid Functionality

Kommentare: We've been able to assure effective communications across the office.

The platform is easy to use and the functionality is extremely practical which makes it both enjoyable and sensible when communicating across different positions in our office, streamlining projects and making us all more efficient.

It's an extra step that not all of our employees go the extra mile to use.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the positive feedback Jessica! Glad to hear the platform is easy to use and has created efficiency for your team, that's our goal! Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

Logan
Corporate Development in USA
Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DealRoom Review

From a buyer's perspective, the platform has been really easy to navigate, use, and download files. The one time I did have a download issue, the customer support team was responsive and quickly resolved the issue.

N/A - there hasn't been a moment where the platform has negatively impacted deal flow productivity

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the review Logan! Great to hear you had a good experience from a buyers perspective and happy to hear our customer support team was quick to help you :) Thanks again and appreciate the feedback!

Peter
President/CEO in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great support and versatility for different customers

I found the software to be easy to use and the request tracking functionality makes it easy to communicate with different groups.

We were able to learn how to use it quickly and found it to be an excellent product!

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the review Peter! Appreciate the kind words and glad the platform was easy to pick up. Thanks again!

Hector
Director of Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool

Kommentare: Our org. chart presents a challenge due to the various global locations, where we exist. This tool allows us to work cohesively, never missing a beat.

The ease of use and ability to incorporate it seamlessly to the pre-existing working model.

So far so good, nothing negative to report.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the review Hector! Happy to hear it was a seamless transition to using DealRoom from your pre-existing model. Glad the platform allows collaboration across your locations. Appreciate you taking time to give us feedback, it's very helpful!

Erin
Senior Associate in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Virtual Data Room Use

How files were organized and the email alerts I received when new files have been uploaded.

Difficult to determine date of file uploads through the deal room website.

Antwort von DealRoom

Hi Erin! Thanks for taking time to leave a review and glad to hear you would recommend DealRoom to others. For the date of upload, there is a column on the right side that lists the date. You can also filter by date from the Recent Files tab in the upper left! Thanks again for the feedback!

Adam
Consultant in USA
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

DealRoom - Another option from the main stream

User face was genuinely easy to use, support was very responsive and helpful. Helpdesk took ownership in the problem.

When you click through an email update to see the new files uploaded, was difficult to go back to the main dataroom site.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks Adam! Glad our support was helpful and you've had a good experience with the interface. I've let our team know about the email updates with links to files and see what we can do to make that more seamless. Appreciate the feedback, thanks again!

Sarah
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Average Product.

I use several other datarooms (FirmEx, etc.) and DealRoom is comparable.

It's not well set up - i.e. difficult to navigate between and expand various levels- when there are multiple subfolders within subfolders.

Antwort von DealRoom

Thanks for the review Sarah and appreciate the feedback on folder navigation. Glad you had an overall positive experience!