DealRoom Bewertungen

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

4.5 / 5 135 Bewertungen
DealRoom

Most responsive and innovative dataroom provider in the market right now

Curtis s. C.
Private Equity Associate
Finanzdienstleistungen

Kommentare: Very easy to use

Vorteile: I love task tracking feature that is unique to the DealRoom software and the fact that you can control permissions down to the individual file level, but what I like the most about this software is the customer suppport. The CEO personally reads and sometimes responds to customer inquiries and requests for features. Additionally, the customer support team is extremely responsive and works to resolve your issue within 24 to 48 hours.

Nachteile: There are certain features that I would like to see in the group permissions management section, but I have been told the team is already working on it and the new feature should be out in 1-2 weeks!

Excellent platform with ease of use

Ovais a. S.
Investment Banking Associate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps us manage the document / info sharing between the client, our firm and the potential investors. It also allows us to manage users, their permissions etc. It is also helping us managing the analytics on user access. It is easier to upload large size files and share it with intended users which is not possible on outlook due to size limits.

Vorteile: Dealroom is easy to use, you can populate dealroom with your due diligence folders and create due diligence list right inside the dealroom instead of sending the due diligence list separately to your clients.

Nachteile: Missing Outlook plugin which is mostly available will update tab that would allow execution team to update status on this would allow execution team to update status on transactions.

Much needed platform for banking with exceptional ease of use

Ovais S.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Deal Marketing, Documents Upload, Documents Receiving from Clients, Investor Access to Deals

Vorteile: Dealroom has multiple features that make it easy to use, including very clear and user friendly interface, drag and drop options, pulling and downloading due diligence list directly

Nachteile: Absence of Microsoft outlook plugin as well as inability to update/track deal marketing progress so you can categorize deals in terms of their status.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 31.7.2018

Thanks for the review Ovais! Glad you've had a good experience with direct diligence management and appreciate the feedback on deal tracking, definitely something for us to look into. Thanks again!

One of the best

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Louisa C.
Solicitor
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thoroughly impressed, prefer it over competing products such as intralinks, MerrillDatasite One and even Ansarada. The download and processing speed of the site really stands out to me.

Vorteile: This software has stood out to me for various reasons.
- Fast download speed to easy zip folders which have smaller capacity and are therefore easy to email forward.
- Loading speed of the pages is considerably faster than other deal platforms.
- Q&A function is user friendly and simple with clear indicators to questions being answered and edit/attachment functions.

Nachteile: - It doesn't seem clear to me as to how to attach data room document numbers to the top of the document when downloaded from the site. - The exported excel index does not include the date which documents were unloaded to the data room.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 18.3.2019

Thank you so much Louisa! Glad you were happy with the download speeds and our Requests function for having questions answered with documents attached to the request. Appreciate the high recommendation compared to other platforms as well. Thanks again!

Excellent customer service!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Luke R.
Vermögensverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The best part about using DealRoom by far was my experience with the customer representative, my customer success manager throughout the process. She chatted with me while in the portal, offering tips to ensure I took the best advantage of Deal Room's features. Even after I left the portal, she continued to follow up, doing everything within her power to guarantee I had a 10/10 experience. No other VDR platform I've used has even offered that type of personal support. And on top of that, she was one of the strongest, most courteous, and most helpful customer success manager's I have encountered in any product or service I have ever used!

Vorteile: I have experience with a few different Virtual Data Room platforms: Merrill DataSite, Donnelly, etc. Most platforms focus only on privacy and functionality at the expense of general user interface. I found Deal Room to be incredibly easy to use, despite having never used it before. This ease of use was greatly augmented by my experience with my customer success manager, who I will describe below.

Nachteile: There was very little not to like. The software did exactly what I needed it to.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 6.11.2018

Thanks for the review Luke! Good to hear you've had a positive experience with DealRoom compared to other providers and happy to hear the interface was intuitive and easy for you to use. Also, thank you so much for the kind words about our customer success manager! Glad to hear our team is doing their best to help you and we are grateful for the feedback. Appreciate you taking time for the review!

Extremely easy to use.

Managing Principal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the functionality of the software. There are some very helpful features and the software is very user friendly.

Nachteile: I would like the option to have multiple admins. I would like to be able to customize the software a little bit more.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 31.7.2018

Thanks for the positive feedback! You are actually able to add more that one person into the admin group and give other groups admin abilities as well. Happy to get in touch and go over those features. Thanks again for the review!

The Art of the DealRoom

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Analyst - Portfolio Management Group
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: For starters, this company has A+ customer service. Whenever I need help or have issues, they're very quick to help out. Also really love how DealRoom allows all stakeholders in the deal to communicate together in a timely fashion. The ability to track tasks is also a lifesaver--when perusing through hundreds of deals a week, it gets quite hectic without software.

Nachteile: One thing I think the software could improve on is integration with other software (ie Outlook). Also has somewhat of a learning curve, but so do most software products. Very happy overall.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 29.4.2019

Thanks for the great feedback! Happy to hear our team has been helpful and the platform itself has made your process more efficient. Also, appreciate the feedback on integrating with other software, we are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Greater Idea, Even Better Execution

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Collin D.
Corporate Development Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I liked that the workflow through the tool centered around what is most important in M&A transactions - getting things done. With the focus around Requests, DealRoom allows you to easily understand what needs to get done and who is responsible for outstanding items. The platform is simple and doesn't try to over-complicate the workflow for M&A pipeline management.

Nachteile: The focus on agile M&A can be a double-edged sword - while it helps get things done more quickly and introduces flexibility into your process, it isn't always what traditional M&A personnel are used to dealing with. For example, with the "Requests" approach not being named "transactions" or "playbook tasks" there can be some hesitation from the old-guard to adopt such a tool.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 18.3.2019

Thanks for the review Collin! Our goal is to provide tools to help simplify the M&A process and allow for better collaboration and communication. Happy to hear you had a good experience with the trial and feel free to get in touch with us if you have further questions! Thanks again!

Loved the functionality

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Efrain T.
CFO

Vorteile: Very easy to use and do admin of your various groups using the data room. I really liked their request tracking feature and the project management capabilities to get all of the due diligence requests completed on time. The support team was fantastic to work with and always answer our questions on a timely basis. I had worked with the large virtual data room providers in the past and this is a major improvement in functionality and ease of use versus what I was used to.

Nachteile: Nothing meaningful I can add here as I pretty much liked just about everything I got with this software.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 26.3.2019

Thanks Efrain! So glad to hear using requests to manage your diligence process has worked well and our team has been supportive for you. Appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to leave a review!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Ben S.
Vermögensverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to access user interface, speed is never an issue. The ability to track specific requests on an individual basis is valuable.

Nachteile: No obvious cons, some files have trouble downloading, but assume that is user error more so than Dealroom issues

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 28.12.2018

Thanks for the review Ben! Glad to hear the interface was easy to use and using requests added value! Appreciate the high recommendation

Investment Banking Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: One of the most enticing points of the DealRoom software is the fee structure. Not having to worry about page count is a relief.

Nachteile: Although almost everyone downloads the files to view, the document viewer could be enhanced.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 28.12.2018

Thanks for the feedback! Happy to hear the flat one time fee worked well for you. Appreciate the high recommendation and hope to work with you again!

Great dataroom support

Bryan K.
Bankwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use
Secure data transfer for confidential documents
easy investor access via group creations

Vorteile: We love the ease of use for our due diligence process. This platform allows a streamlined process to request and receive documents.

Nachteile: We wish that there were office plugins so that files can be saved directly within dealroom and easing up our overall use.

Anumita D.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was great!!

Vorteile: I like the feature that allowed me to see the latest uploads to the Dataroom.

Nachteile: Sometimes there were difficulties in downloading the full data room to my desktop at once.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 28.12.2018

Thanks for the review Anumita! Glad to hear you had a good experience and appreciate the feedback on the download. Thanks again for the feedback!

Great platform for our internal and client use

Shrey D.
Analyst

Vorteile: Ease fo use is the best feature of this platform. We love the customization and drag and drop features

Nachteile: We wish this platform had more analytical features, and allowed for outlook integration as well as a desktop version that can be installed to our computers in office for quicker access.

Great data room!

Jeremy R.
Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, DealRoom is one of the best data rooms I've used and would likely use it again.

Vorteile: I love the clean look and the various views for the deal documents. The search functions were extremely useful when they worked.

Nachteile: I found the OCR/search functions were not as reliable as I had hoped. If every document was properly OCR'd it would have sped up my workflow. I'm still looking for a good data room that solves the problem of individual users being able to tag/sort/group/notate documents in a data room for our personal reference (i.e., setting privileges for who can see the sorting/notes). If this capability is added, DealRoom could further set itself apart.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 27.12.2018

Thanks for the review Jeremy! Appreciate the positive feedback and happy to hear you would recommend us to others. OCR search is something we are considering adding. I'm not sure if you were an admin in the room but you can give groups permissions to certain folders to be able to upload/move documents as well as use our requests tab which allows for communication around documents on the platform. Thanks again for the kind words and hope to work with you again!

Great tool

Accounting Manager
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use DealRoom extensively in business acquisition transactions. The sellers can easily provide requested materials and save them in a designated spot for ease of use. No need to email files back and forth and get multiple versions of the same data.

Vorteile: DealRoom makes it easy to organize shared files and give access to those who need it. It is a very functional tool and has been a big help to our enterprise

Nachteile: Have not had any negative experiences yet

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 27.12.2018

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear it's been a value add to your enterprise. Our main goal is to have a usable tool to make M&A as efficient as possible. Appreciate you taking time to leave feedback and we appreciate your firm choosing to work with us!

Simple and intuitive, DealRoom's interface made sharing and facilitating a breeze.

Michael M.
Financial Analyst

Vorteile: We loved the ability to loop in constituents from a variety of places to see only what they needed to see, as well as the granular level of visibility and control that made monitoring and compliance as pain-free as possible.

Nachteile: There were a few features that would have been great out of the box that weren't available, but our account team was happy to help us develop user-side solutions to accommodate nearly everything we wanted to do.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 31.7.2018

Thanks for the feedback Michael and glad you had a good experience with the interface. Happy our team was able to help out as well! If there's anything else we can help with feel free to get in touch

DealRoom Review

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Bruce H.
Analyst
Investmentbanking, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, DealRoom has been great but maintains room for improvement.

Vorteile: Easy to use and the quick response time has been critically helpful

Nachteile: The alerts received when documents are uploaded by the client could be made easier to sift through. Currently, you'll have to carefully look through the email alert whereas other DR providers alerts really throw the newly uploaded docs into your face. Anything to free up bandwidth.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 20.3.2019

Thanks Bruce! Glad the platform has been easy to use and you've gotten quick response time. Appreciate the feedback on notifications, that helps our team continue to improve user experience. Thanks again!

Easy experience for end user!

Kelli M.
SVP of Product and Marketing

Vorteile: Intuitive, just like managing folders and documents on my computer. Never had a proble gaining access.

Nachteile: Notifications for each document uploaded coukd be overkill at times, would orefer a daily rollup or a proactive outreach based on the volume of notifications I was getting to ask if I’d like to turn them off.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 27.12.2018

Thanks for the review Kelli! Glad to hear the platform was intuitive and you had a positive experience. Each user has the ability to dial back their notifications to hourly, daily, none at all under their settings tab. Just something to note if you use us on another project! Thanks again!

Simple and Quick

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Pam M.
Director Corporate Quality
Essen & Trinken, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: DealRoom is a great way to access confidential documents in an organized and quick manner. A team activity was very successful due to collaboration. DealRoom housed everything and kept us moving through to completion.

Vorteile: I liked the preview function prior to downloading documents. I use a Surface pro and scanning pages was very efficient. Documents did not seem buried; easy to find.

Nachteile: Nothing, I just needed to be connected to view documents.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 20.3.2019

Thanks for the review Pam! Happy to hear the room was simple to use and kept everything organized! Appreciate you taking time to give us feedback. Thanks again!

Fluid Functionality

Jessica K.
Admin Assistant
Investmentbanking, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been able to assure effective communications across the office.

Vorteile: The platform is easy to use and the functionality is extremely practical which makes it both enjoyable and sensible when communicating across different positions in our office, streamlining projects and making us all more efficient.

Nachteile: It's an extra step that not all of our employees go the extra mile to use.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 27.12.2018

Thanks for the positive feedback Jessica! Glad to hear the platform is easy to use and has created efficiency for your team, that's our goal! Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

Functional software

Gregory R.
Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A good tool to share, review and track action items (along with the current status of action item).
The software is easy to use and functions as advertised.

Vorteile: You are email notified of all changes/adds to dealroom.

Nachteile: Spreadsheets can be a challenge to see all cells- you will have to download to get a full file view. This can add a little time - when you just want to see a quick response.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 28.12.2018

Thanks for the review Gregory! Happy to hear you had a good experience and were able to track and update the status of action items. Our goal is to provide a tool to improve efficiency. Appreciate the feedback!

Great System

Nora S.
HR Business Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent platform/tool with easy navigation and use. I would highly recommend.

Vorteile: Easy to use and navigate through as well as real time notifications when new documents were submitted.

Nachteile: Unable to use the request for information function but that may have been the way my company set it up.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 27.12.2018

Thanks for the feedback Nora and high recommendation! Glad to hear everything went well. Requests are definitely a huge advantage with using DealRoom, hopefully we can work with you on another project and have that functionality be used! Thanks again for the positive review, we appreciate it!

DealRoom Review

Logan D.
Corporate Development
Informationsdienst, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: From a buyer's perspective, the platform has been really easy to navigate, use, and download files. The one time I did have a download issue, the customer support team was responsive and quickly resolved the issue.

Nachteile: N/A - there hasn't been a moment where the platform has negatively impacted deal flow productivity

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 28.12.2018

Thanks for the review Logan! Great to hear you had a good experience from a buyers perspective and happy to hear our customer support team was quick to help you :) Thanks again and appreciate the feedback!

DealRoom - Gets The Job Done But Leaves More To Be Desired

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.7.2018
PECAP Analyst
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It achieves it's basic purpose but there are other data rooms with enhancements that provide a better experience.

Vorteile: The bulk download capabilities, the organization by data room when you are in multiple, and the ability to view documents without downloading them.

Nachteile: There is no feature to sort all documents by upload date so that you can see what is new since you last logged in. Some other data rooms have a feature where you can sort new documents by your last login date or by new documents since a particular date you choose.

von DealRoom, a Day1 Company an 31.7.2018

Hello! Glad to hear you are happy with the bulk download capabilities. In the top right above the Home folder you can click Recent Files to show what has been last uploaded and sort by date. Thanks so much for the feedback and hope you use us again soon!