Über DealRoom

Agiles M&A-Projektmanagement: Die Mehrparteien-Projektmanagement-Software von DealRoom lässt die virtuelle Datenraum-Software hinter sich zurück.

Erfahre mehr über DealRoom

It was thoughtfully designed. All challenges capital exchanges typically experience was addressed and accounted for.

The software sometimes is a bit laggy and can be a bit disruptive to the fast paced work environment.

Bewertungen zu DealRoom

DealRoom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 248 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DealRoom bereits verwendet?

Ovais A.
Ovais A.
Investment Banking Associate in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform with ease of use

Kommentare: It helps us manage the document / info sharing between the client, our firm and the potential investors. It also allows us to manage users, their permissions etc. It is also helping us managing the analytics on user access. It is easier to upload large size files and share it with intended users which is not possible on outlook due to size limits.

Dealroom is easy to use, you can populate dealroom with your due diligence folders and create due diligence list right inside the dealroom instead of sending the due diligence list separately to your clients.

Missing Outlook plugin which is mostly available will update tab that would allow execution team to update status on this would allow execution team to update status on transactions.

Mark
Partner in USA
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DealRoom review

Kommentare: Great tool for us to share very sizeable documents at a reasonable cost.

DealRoom is very easy to set up, upload and share docs on a confidential basis.

There is not a great way to add summary comments or notes to the notification email on new files uploaded. Additionally, the file name gets cut off in the cover email notifications.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks Mark! Happy to hear the platform was easy to use and appreciate the feedback on notifications. Thanks again!

Kinda
M&A Operations Manager in Litauen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dealroom for Vinted

Kommentare: We haven't tested it in a real project yet, we only set it up and did initial testing and training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been immensely helpful and many thanks to her. I can provide more insights after testing it in a real project.

Dealroom is user friendly and easy to use, it's clear and well structured for M&A processes. However, more work has to be put into the little details that a user has to go through from an operational POV. The general logic., flow, functionality and features are very handy and useful

The little details like not having your own templates, having to import and export, no ability to copy assignees can be annoying .

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the kind words Kinda and glad you had a great experience with our team and the interface was easy to use! Appreciate the feedback on creating rooms and copying templates, that is an area we are working on making more user friendly currently. Looking forward to having you use it on your first live deal!

Sócio Fundador in Brasilien
Investmentbanking, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Complete, accessible and easy to use.

Kommentare: The platform is great. It offers an exclusive feature so I can upload and manage request list!
It is easy to use and I have no headaches about additional volumes, since they offer unlimited volume.

Incredible Project Management features and unlimited volume on a monthly subscription!

It can take 30 min. for support response.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks for the kind review! Happy to hear using requests to manage diligence and unlimited data has been useful for your process. Also, appreciate the feedback on support, we are always looking for ways to improve so that will be addressed. Thanks again!

Kris
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing VDR!

Kommentare: Uploading documents and making changes are so easy. Any time I use a different VDR I get frustrated.

It is much easier to use then most other VDR's I have worked with. The functionality and intuitive features are the best out there.

There are no specific complaints I have with this software. A VDR is supposed to make things easy for us to upload documents in a secure location and Deal Room has solved that problem.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks for the great review Kris! Glad the platform has been easy to use and overall provided value. Appreciate the positive feedback and support!

Austin
Senior Associate in USA
Metallabbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great data room for users

DealRoom was a great platform for a project I recently worked on. It provided timely notifications when new items were uploaded to the site, and it the folder structure was easy to navigate and search.

DealRoom was easy to use and access - I can't think of anything that I didn't like about the platform.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks for the review Austin! Glad had a positive experience and hope you get to work with us again!

Stephen
Director in Australien
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Observations of first time User

Kommentare: Access to a very large cache of documents to be viewed by multiple people across the world

Documents seem to be easily found and easily opened

When I added a request, the other users with access get notified of my request but not me. It is off putting at first as I was not sure that my request had been processed. When an email is received notifying of a new document added to a folder, I tried accessing that via both the document link and the folder link. In each case, it took me some time to work out how to get back to the main menu. There needs to be an clearer and easier path (for first time users) back to the main menu of document folders .

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks for the review Stephen! Appreciate that feedback from a new user perspective. Always good for us to think about the user workflow so thanks for taking time to let us know! Hope to work with you on another project soon

Carmen
Investment Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Carmen’s Review

Kommentare: I enjoyed it over other data rooms when it comes to closing a transactions.

Easy to use when coordinating with multiple parties

Too many email notifications received on a daily basis can cloud what is important.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, Carmen! Glad to hear you have enjoyed using DealRoom! You can adjust your email notification frequency in the settings tab.

Lauren
Executive Assistant to CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

DealRoom Review

Kommentare: We use DealRoom for Due Diligence and Integration Planning. We love that it is permission-based, down to folder within a section. It has been abundantely helpful getting visibility and real-time updates to the team members involved.

It's very user friendly and has a clean UI/UX.

I've sent a product request for a "Checklist" feature to be added.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks Lauren! Glad the platform has been user friendly and we appreciate the product feature requests as we are always looking to make DealRoom better for all users. Thanks again!

Edgar
Director in Mexiko
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Practical and good relationship cost-benefit

Kommentare: It has been a good experience. The interface is fine though it could be more user friendly

Affordable product, practical, it is a good alternative for small-mid sized companies that want to invest in a virtual data room in an M&A context

Ease of use can improve, could be more user-friendly and allow a better response to multiple downloads

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the review Edgar! If you would like to provide usability feedback by emailing support@dealroom.net, it would be great to hear how we can make the interface more intuitive! Appreciate you taking time to leave a review!

Lee
Senior Director, Sales Operations in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DealRoom Feedback

Kommentare: Good. We didn't control the software choice but it was easy to use.

This was our first time using DealRoom. Our partner uses this as a secure data portal for sharing sensitive, controlled data. We found it very useful and if we had questions, the support team was very quick to respond, resolve, and confirm we understood why the issue occurred and that we were clear with the explanation. The system was easy to navigate and track usage and updates.

No significant issues. We were a little confused at times when one person on the team reviewed "new" data which caused the "new" flag to fade and others might miss this due to the volume of data shared. A suggestion: retain the "new" flags for one full day and change the color once the entry is initially reviewed (e.g. green moves to yellow) and stays yellow for 24 hours so the team knows it's new but has been reviewed. Not a big thing, just a suggestion.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks for the feedback Lee! Glad our team was able support you as a user and overall the platform was easy to navigate. Will take the feedback on new data notifications to the team. Thanks again!

Curtis S.
Private Equity Associate in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen

Most responsive and innovative dataroom provider in the market right now

Kommentare: Very easy to use

I love task tracking feature that is unique to the DealRoom software and the fact that you can control permissions down to the individual file level, but what I like the most about this software is the customer suppport. The CEO personally reads and sometimes responds to customer inquiries and requests for features. Additionally, the customer support team is extremely responsive and works to resolve your issue within 24 to 48 hours.

There are certain features that I would like to see in the group permissions management section, but I have been told the team is already working on it and the new feature should be out in 1-2 weeks!

WES
Investmentbanking, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

DealRoom Review

Kommentare: We are managing the diligence process of several M&A transactions. DealRoom allows the transfer of documents to multiple parties with the ability to individually set groups permission schedule. Further their analytics tab allows us as the sell side adviser to see who has been active in the data room or not, providing a little bit of visibility on the investors interest levels.

I like how user friendly the platform is. One of my favorite features is the ability to relabel the documents index order if necessary, unlike most competitors.

I wish it had a Q&A feature similar to most competitors. One other feature I would suggest is the ability to "white label" the platform allowing a more personalized feel (company logo in the corner).

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks Wes! Glad the relabeling of indexes was useful for you. I would advise checking out DealRoom with our Request tab. This allows for diligence management and Q&A along with the document storage. We also have added the ability to white label! Feel free to get in touch if you have more questions about it. Thanks again!

Ovais
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Much needed platform for banking with exceptional ease of use

Kommentare: Deal Marketing, Documents Upload, Documents Receiving from Clients, Investor Access to Deals

Dealroom has multiple features that make it easy to use, including very clear and user friendly interface, drag and drop options, pulling and downloading due diligence list directly

Absence of Microsoft outlook plugin as well as inability to update/track deal marketing progress so you can categorize deals in terms of their status.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks for the review Ovais! Glad you've had a good experience with direct diligence management and appreciate the feedback on deal tracking, definitely something for us to look into. Thanks again!

Louisa
Solicitor in Neuseeland
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One of the best

Kommentare: Thoroughly impressed, prefer it over competing products such as intralinks, MerrillDatasite One and even Ansarada. The download and processing speed of the site really stands out to me.

This software has stood out to me for various reasons. - Fast download speed to easy zip folders which have smaller capacity and are therefore easy to email forward. - Loading speed of the pages is considerably faster than other deal platforms. - Q&A function is user friendly and simple with clear indicators to questions being answered and edit/attachment functions.

- It doesn't seem clear to me as to how to attach data room document numbers to the top of the document when downloaded from the site. - The exported excel index does not include the date which documents were unloaded to the data room.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thank you so much Louisa! Glad you were happy with the download speeds and our Requests function for having questions answered with documents attached to the request. Appreciate the high recommendation compared to other platforms as well. Thanks again!

Jonathan
Analyst in Japan
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fast and intuitive

Kommentare: I have only used DealRoom as a user, but am definitely open to considering it as an administrator during upcoming engagements.

What I liked most was the speed and ease of the bulk download function. Due to the transactional nature of my work, I have used many different data room providers. DealRoom certainly performs in the top range and compares amongst the best. The ability to access and save a bulk download link is particularly useful when my internet connection may be patchy while travelling, and I might require multiple tries to download a file.

The notifications feature could be improved. As my organisation removes the formatting from emails, it would be very useful to have an option to send notifications as text (without html).

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks for the feedback Jonathan! Glad all the features have been useful for you and for your thoughts on the notifications. Happy to hear you're open to using it as an admin as well. Feel free to get in touch with us directly to discuss more at any time!

Luke
Vermögensverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service!

Kommentare: The best part about using DealRoom by far was my experience with the customer representative, my customer success manager throughout the process. She chatted with me while in the portal, offering tips to ensure I took the best advantage of Deal Room's features. Even after I left the portal, she continued to follow up, doing everything within her power to guarantee I had a 10/10 experience. No other VDR platform I've used has even offered that type of personal support. And on top of that, she was one of the strongest, most courteous, and most helpful customer success manager's I have encountered in any product or service I have ever used!

I have experience with a few different Virtual Data Room platforms: Merrill DataSite, Donnelly, etc. Most platforms focus only on privacy and functionality at the expense of general user interface. I found Deal Room to be incredibly easy to use, despite having never used it before. This ease of use was greatly augmented by my experience with my customer success manager, who I will describe below.

There was very little not to like. The software did exactly what I needed it to.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks for the review Luke! Good to hear you've had a positive experience with DealRoom compared to other providers and happy to hear the interface was intuitive and easy for you to use. Also, thank you so much for the kind words about our customer success manager! Glad to hear our team is doing their best to help you and we are grateful for the feedback. Appreciate you taking time for the review!

Managing Principal in USA

Extremely easy to use.

I like the functionality of the software. There are some very helpful features and the software is very user friendly.

I would like the option to have multiple admins. I would like to be able to customize the software a little bit more.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks for the positive feedback! You are actually able to add more that one person into the admin group and give other groups admin abilities as well. Happy to get in touch and go over those features. Thanks again for the review!

Connor
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DealRoom Review

Kommentare: Using the site for M&A transactions, it is easy to keep all relevant parties on the same page.

The functionality and intuitiveness of the software are the most important features. The simple yet elegant design makes navigating the site quite easy.

Realizing that there can be vast amounts of data with long pathways, ideally it would be easier to download all files without renaming any of the files.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks for the review Connor! Happy to hear the platform was intuitive and easy to use. Unfortunately for the file paths, that's a problem with windows being able to open the files so we are unable to solve that. Thank you so much for the feedback!

Analyst - Portfolio Management Group in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Art of the DealRoom

For starters, this company has A+ customer service. Whenever I need help or have issues, they're very quick to help out. Also really love how DealRoom allows all stakeholders in the deal to communicate together in a timely fashion. The ability to track tasks is also a lifesaver--when perusing through hundreds of deals a week, it gets quite hectic without software.

One thing I think the software could improve on is integration with other software (ie Outlook). Also has somewhat of a learning curve, but so do most software products. Very happy overall.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks for the great feedback! Happy to hear our team has been helpful and the platform itself has made your process more efficient. Also, appreciate the feedback on integrating with other software, we are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Joe
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CPA

Kommentare: Seems to perform well for requirements

Ease of use once features understood. Set up initially by Atlas Technical Consultants Inc. attn: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. You should contact her for her opinion of the data room ease of use, download process etc.

No negative comment the data room features seem to be easy to use.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the 5 star review Joe! Glad the room was easy to use and intuitive. Appreciate you taking time to give us feedback!

Partner in USA
Investmentbanking, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

DealRoom is very easy to use

Our analyst recently departed I so I had to quickly step into manage the VDR for a client transaction. To my happy surprise, DealRoom was very to use (and very intuitive). I highly recommend the product.

Nothing comes to mind. Perhaps the analytics behind how folks are using the VDR could be enhanced.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks John! Appreciate the positive feedback and glad it was pick for you to pick up during a transaction. Thanks again for the review!

Collin
Corporate Development Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Greater Idea, Even Better Execution

I liked that the workflow through the tool centered around what is most important in M&A transactions - getting things done. With the focus around Requests, DealRoom allows you to easily understand what needs to get done and who is responsible for outstanding items. The platform is simple and doesn't try to over-complicate the workflow for M&A pipeline management.

The focus on agile M&A can be a double-edged sword - while it helps get things done more quickly and introduces flexibility into your process, it isn't always what traditional M&A personnel are used to dealing with. For example, with the "Requests" approach not being named "transactions" or "playbook tasks" there can be some hesitation from the old-guard to adopt such a tool.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks for the review Collin! Our goal is to provide tools to help simplify the M&A process and allow for better collaboration and communication. Happy to hear you had a good experience with the trial and feel free to get in touch with us if you have further questions! Thanks again!

Adam
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall a good product

Kommentare: Overall experience was very positive.

DealRoom has a lot of good features and is well organized. It is particularly well suited to the due diligence process.

There were a few features that could be improved, such as the lack of automatic notifications for changes to a persons access credentials.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Happy to hear you had an overall positive experience Adam! Diligence management is a major priority for us so glad it was well suited for your process. Thank you!

Efrain
CFO in USA

Loved the functionality

Very easy to use and do admin of your various groups using the data room. I really liked their request tracking feature and the project management capabilities to get all of the due diligence requests completed on time. The support team was fantastic to work with and always answer our questions on a timely basis. I had worked with the large virtual data room providers in the past and this is a major improvement in functionality and ease of use versus what I was used to.

Nothing meaningful I can add here as I pretty much liked just about everything I got with this software.

Antwort von DealRoom, a Day1 Company

Thanks Efrain! So glad to hear using requests to manage your diligence process has worked well and our team has been supportive for you. Appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to leave a review!