Filtern nach:

Über Kennel Booker

Eine für Mobilgeräte optimierte Softwarelösung für die cloudbasierte Datenverwaltung und für Onlinereservierungen und -buchungen im Bereich der Haustierhaltung. Spare mehr als 10 Stunden pro Woche.

Erfahre mehr über Kennel Booker

Andy F.
Senior Analyst Programmer
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2018

"Easy to use, but very powerful."

Kommentare: It makes running my cattery so much easier. I can't say there's anything that I don't like about KennelBooker. There have been a couple of things where I've thought "This could be better", and I've emailed the rep and he's fixed it the very next day!

Vorteile: KennelBooker includes everything I've needed to get my Cattery admin running smoothly - customer and pet records, booking schedule, at-a-glance views of which rooms are in use at any one time... On top of that, it has an excellent, yet simple, online booking tool for customers to use. It's mobile friendly too, so I can easily check the schedule and confirm online bookings when I'm out and about. I've been able to start slowly, making use of only the bits I needed, and then started using more and more of the features as I've settled into the business. First I just used it for bookings, then I started logging vaccination details, then uploading scans of vaccination certificates, pet photos, dietary notes, then I turned on the online booking, and now I'm exploring the online payments integration.
One of the customer rep is very responsive to feedback and has made a couple of tweaks that I've asked for very quickly.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2018
Kristen K.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Kennel Booker Review"

Kommentare: Great!

Vorteile: It is easy to use and easy for clients to understand.

Nachteile: Would like it if a booking reminder could be sent via email - I don’t want to establish a text relationship with my clients and that is currently the only option. Since confirmations show my email I don’t understand why that isn’t an option. I would also like it if there was a way for my clients to see their booking - perhaps by setting up a kennel booker account?

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for the review,

There is a online booking portal that you can add to your website, once set up your customers can log into their accounts, view and edit their data as well as their pets information. They can also add bookings request, sign digital booking waivers, upload pictures of their pets and upload scans of vaccination documents.

You can find all of the settings to set up the booking tool here https://www.kennelbooker.com/kennels/settings_onlinetool.aspx as well as the code you need to add to your website.

At the moment reminders are sent via sms, the open rate of emails is around 40% on average (and are much lower for reminder based emails) where as SMS open rates are nearly 100%. Additionally our rate of reported spam is incredibly low, and our email delivery rate is nearly 100%. We will be looking at sending emails for reminders though a different provider in the future as to not affect the delivery rate of mission critical emails!

Director of Administration
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2018

"Good support to change the program for your needs"

Vorteile: Good support group to work with to get the software set up the way you operate your business

Nachteile: Basic reporting is good, but in depth data hard to get.
Not good for accrual based accounting.

von Shanree Solutions an 26.10.2018

Hi - thanks for the review and feedback, We do allow kennels to export their booking data into excel of more in depth analysis. Also we can add custom reports into the software if there is a specific way you wish to view your booking data.

We are working on integrations for both Quickbooks and Xero accountancy software packages - which are better suited to handling the complexities of actual based accounting.

Nicole H.
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2018

"Easy to use all around"

Kommentare: Kennel Booker makes doing business easy.

Vorteile: We were growing faster than I could keep track of all my pet vaccines and client information. Kennel Booker was a perfect solution for us. Now it is easy to keep track of all our pet and client information and Kennel Booker alerts me when vaccines are out of date. One less thing to look up when booking return clients. I can schedule for my specific site, runs, and services, sending tailored confirmation emails for all. The support we got when setting up for our site was wonderful. They were super attentive and helpful, walking us through each question we had, even adding new features that addressed specific things we wanted!

Nachteile: The only thing I wish I could do on Kennel Booker is to sort my financial/payment information by payment date, rather than just by booking/stay date. Lots of our clients split payments between drop-off and pick-up. When they are in the same month, its not a big deal, but when it crosses two months, my financial data is off.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Shana M.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2019

"Purrfect for cat hotels!"

Kommentare: We noticed that a cat hotel in Southern California was using KB. After having had many demos from competitors that did not impress me because their solutions offered way too much for what we needed, even as we expand, we selected Kennel Booker. We made the absolute right decision. Despite being voluminous information on virtually everything on KB, I tend to take the lazy route sometimes and inquite via Chat. Stephen is highly responsive, informtive, and gracious never missing a beat. He has accommodated suggestions we've had on improving the customer experience which speaks volumes about Kennel Booker's desire to help its customers succeed.

Vorteile: Very user-friendly, intuitive system. I really like that KB is designed for maximum efficiency while not compromising efficacy. I also really like that I'm not paying 3x as much to use a program that I'm using only 30% of features / functionality - which is a waste. I am used to working with CRM software that has so many features and functionality that go unused. However, what I like the most is that we receive excellent customer service from Kennel Booker. That really makes all the difference in any industry, particularly for small business owners.

Nachteile: The only downside for us is that we cannot accept Discover payments for customers here in the US. This may be a Stripe issue not a KB issue as I know KB accepts Discover in other countries and Stripe has that option so it may just be that we are in the US. So far none of our customers have complained so not at all fatal. We just have not been able to figure out the problem.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Stacy D.
Professional Dog Trainer
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2018

"Very user friendly "

Kommentare: Definitely minimizes the clerical work. It does take time to getting it customized to fit our needs.

Vorteile: It can be customized to suit your needs. It’s seems very basic at first but can be built the way you want it. Customer service is pretty helpful too

Nachteile: Invoices, etc can’t be sent digitally. Downloading the PDF to send to clients is time consuming and wastes space

von Shanree Solutions an 1.11.2018

Hi Stacy,

Thanks for the review!

We added a new feature a couple of months back to allow you to create and send an invoice directly from KennelBooker - I've added a link below to our knowledge base article on the feature.

• Bewertet am 28.10.2018
Allyson N.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2018

"A must for dog park owner"

Kommentare: It is a great program and has definitely made keeping track of customers much easier.

Vorteile: Organization of each customer. Picture of pet and vaccinations all available

Nachteile: The post cards with pics aren't easy to attach and send. I would like to be able to take a pic from my phone and insert with a note and send to customer. Would also like Kennel cards to have larger pics

Hi Allyson,

If you log into KennelBooker from your smartphone, you can attach images straight from your camera, we also let you customise the text of the postcard template to save you a bit of time when writing notes to customers especially when on a phone.

For the Kennel Cards we do have a number of templates that you can use and there is one which displays a larger image of the pet!

You can find the templates here https://www.kennelbooker.com/kennels/sitesettings_boarding.aspx#runcards

Juliette J.
Professional Dog Sitter
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

"Kennel Booker Review"

Kommentare: I've been a Kennel Booker user for about a year now and I've seen how much more user friendly it has become. Any time I had a question or needed a feature added, the team was always so helpful and responded very quickly.

Vorteile: I love how I can customize nearly everything to fit my business and any feature that I may need, the team helps create it for me!

Nachteile: Right now, the struggle I'm having is creating daycare package bookings. Because I have my daycare clients pay during the booking process, I have it set so they are not able to book packages themselves. I have to create them in order to apply credit. I have to keep the packages set as unavailable so they don't see it as an option and turn it on when I'm ready to book. Unfortunately, this last time someone requested it, the package option wasn't available to me so I had to charge the package amount for a regular daycare booking and will have to remember to zero out the remaining days as they get booked.

Jennifer S.
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2018

"The best pet biz program! "

Kommentare: I honestly have no complaints. Love this program and the people involved in putting it together and servicing our needs.

Vorteile: The customer service is above and beyond! They always respond to my emails right away. We are cats only and I do wish we could customize a little more but they have been amazingly helpful in customizing as much as they could. We used other programs and Kb’s ease of use is sueruoir to what I’ve used and seen. Love this program!

Nachteile: I do wish there was more detailed customization to my particular kennel.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Greg M.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2018

"You cant find better than Kennel Booker"

Kommentare: Excellent and we have trialled a lot of packages. We are in Australia and the software is very configurable. Very good customer service and rapid fix if anything found out of ordinary.

Vorteile: Excellent online software and compatible with all devices that we have. Makes taking bookings without hardly any interaction from us. Integrated payments with stripe work excellent.

Nachteile: Very hard to fault. Looking forward to Quickbooks integration to keep accountant happy.

Thanks for the review Greg,

Quickbooks and Xero integrations are on the way!

April B.
Hospital Owner
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2018

"Kennel Booker"

Kommentare: Decent option compared to others out there. I would love to see it integrate with practice management software. More custom options.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Good features like being able to email your clients confirmations for bookings and send postcards of their pets to them during their stay. Nice summary view to get a quick overall picture.

Nachteile: I wish you could customize the care card layout better - it prints awkwardly and causes us to have to flip pages too often. Also the medication layout needs some work.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Rebekah T.
Dog Groomer
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2017

"Brilliant!"

Kommentare: The first thing that comes to mind is how amazing the representative was, his customer service skills are exceptional. Any questions I have are answered very quickly despite the time zones and he is willing to help us accomplish what we need to for our business. I have yet to find someone as willing and patient. I also really really like Kennelbooker itself. I tried a few different sites but as soon as I tried this one I knew it was going to be good. With his help, it's perfect for our business and it's extremely easy to use which is great as we need something quick and reliable. I like the representative is constantly looking to improve the software which is great for us. I am excited to use Kennelbooker to its full capacity, especially with the new updates coming soon. Overall, I would strongly recommend this to anyone who is looking for easy to use software, value for money and great customer service.

Vorteile: Easy to use, it looks professional, lots of customizable features.

Nachteile: I haven't found anything yet that I have a problem with as you can customize so much to suit your needs.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2017
Christina N.
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2018

"Great easy to use software"

Vorteile: Best customer service by a far if we’ve ever had an issue or needed something to work differently the staff gets on it instantly

Nachteile: I truly can not think of any issues with the software

Katie J.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2017

"LOVE KB - Excellent program and has everything I need to run my business "

Kommentare: I must of looked at 10 plus kennel programs before choosing Kennel Booker. I am so glad I did choose KB. Very easy to use and train staff on. Stephen is very good to work with, always happy to hear your ideas and take them on board and add it the program. Online payment system talks perfectly to the customers booking. I am also looking forward to new features what will be added in 2017. 110% makes my life easier!

Vorteile: easy to use, Stephen is great to deal with

Nachteile: there are little things here and there but it is nothing major.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2017
Christina N.
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2018

"Best kennel software out there"

Vorteile: - if they don't have an application you need there willing to figure out how to add it for you
-super easy to learn
-all of our records are now in one place

Nachteile: I really wish it could integrate with a processor other than stripe, maybe square other than that it is great

• Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Heather M.
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2017

"This program has been great for my business! Cost effective and works great."

Vorteile: I like a few things most about this software. First is the fact that it has helped me to organize my boarding business and stay on top of bookings. Second the very reasonable price compared to other programs.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Pierre D.

"Kennel Booker review"

Kommentare: makes scheduling easy

Vorteile: Ease of sorting and managing appointments. Ease of financial detail review.

Nachteile: Inability to copy and paste regular and repeating reservations

Connie A.
Owner Bed and Biscuit Boarding

"Love the Product"

Kommentare: We love the product. It is easy to startup and maintain.

Vorteile: Kennel Booker is easy to use. My staff have been able to learn and utilize the product with out difficulty.

Nachteile: I would like to see a module for sanctuary dogs, where we would be able to store intake and immunization records.

Hi Connie,

Thanks for the review and the feedback!

Can you email me at stephen@kennelbooker.com to explain a little bit more about your requirements for sanctuary dogs and we will see what we can do!

Daniel S.
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2017

"Great product easy handling"

Kommentare: very helpful in making adjustments to our needs. great and easy to handle by all in our company. great advantage for being a cloud based product.

Vorteile: Easy to handle and cloud based

Nachteile: nothing

• Bewertet am 13.1.2017
Stephenie V.
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2018

"Small kennel with big software"

Vorteile: Online booking for clients, auto email confirmation and postcard.

Nachteile: Our kennel is small we just have boarding and daycare...I would like to have the complete software with the accounting.

Jennifer S.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2017

"I wish I found this program years ago!!"

Kommentare: This is an incredible program with amazing customer support!! I'm still working on using all of the options properly but with the great support I think I'll figure it out before long. Its much easier than any others I have tried. One huge bonus is it auto updates to my google calendar on my phone! no more missed appointments! My customers love it and think its really easy because all they need to know is their email and no need to remember a password. If you are looking for a booking software stop looking now and use this!

Vorteile: Prompt customer support, ease of use and flexibility.

Nachteile: Needs a mobile interface for customer and kennel owner.

• Bewertet am 8.1.2017
Steve F.
Cattery Owner
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2018

"Easy to use and packed full of features to make your life easier. "

Vorteile: After doing lots research I settled on using Kennel Booker for our Cattery and have now been using it for 2 months. I can honestly say that I couldnt be more pleased with my choice. There have been a couple of occasions when I have needed the software to be tweaked to suit my needs and just a quick email and he made the changes I need.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to pick holes in this software but am having trouble thinking of anything. Again, anything that isnt as I need it, I just let to know and will amend the software.

• Bewertet am 25.1.2018
Macaully S.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2016

"Skip the rest, this program is the best hands down. "

Kommentare: I tried several highly rated programs before luckily finding kennelbooker.com. It's the easiest, most efficient program out there. The customer service is superb and they immediately met all my needs tailoring the program to what I needed. And it's half the price of the other less efiecient programs. Plus there was no set up fee. Why? Because it was so easy to learn I don't need any help setting it up. Do yourself a favor and skip all the rest. This program is hands down the best out there!

Vorteile: It's so easy to use. The customer service is prompt and is able to tailor the program to your companies needs.

Nachteile: Hmmm honestly I have no complaints.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2016
Lisa B.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Kennel Booker"

Kommentare: Excellent customer support

Vorteile: Ease to use, and customer support. good tuturials

Nachteile: Some functions not needed for NZ market and aren't able to be taken off

Jane V.
owner/operator
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

"very satisfied"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. If I have a question it is answered promptly, and they have been able to change the programing to suit my facilities pricing.

Vorteile: It allows me to access the site from my phone, ipad, or computer

Nachteile: would like small tweeks to the program, IE: adding drop off and pick up times to the invoices, and adding the pets names to the invoices.

von Shanree Solutions an 26.10.2018

Hi Jane, Thanks for the review and the feedback, I'll be popping out an update to KennelBooker at the weekend to show the drop-off and pick-up times on the receipt along with the pets name!!