WiseTeam makes my job easier and helps me prioritize!

Bewertet am 21.8.2018

Kommentare: Lovely software, saves time, great value for the price, a great tool to reflect and improve your workflow.

Vorteile: I have a much better work overview since I’ve started using WiseTeam. I can see all of my week’s tasks neatly organized by priority and urgency in the interactive Kanban board. Also, I can easily record the work I’ve done onto the built in calendar and quickly see what I focused on that week. The tool is really beneficial when we catch up with the team and reflect on what we could have done better that week.

Nachteile: Takes some time to get used to, would like more video tutorials on the Help website.

Be able to have a clear vision and make quick decisions

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Jonas B.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been positive, I believe our company operates in a more efficient way since we've started using this software. The team is more or less on the same page when it comes to priorities and workload.

Vorteile: The software really helped us straighten out all of our business processes, remove waste and have a clear picture of what is going on in the company.

Nachteile: There is a steep learning curve, the software is quite technical and has a lot of functionality. Someone who has not encountered similar software would struggle for a bit to wrap their head around it.

WT covers 80% of our core process (Project task management) needs

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Algimantas B.
Subcontractor

Kommentare: The implementation of WT was quick and easy. It covers big part of our core process, starting from Sales process, to the Project management, resource allocation, time spent approvals, invoicing and even bonus distribution. We've integrated WT with ERP system for further finance management and we use BI system to make deep analysis and insights of overall company KPIs.

Vorteile: It is light and flexible. You easy can implement it by yourselves if you have experience with project management and project organization. You will open the application first time and in few actions will understand how to use the product. You'll be allowed to make necessary changes on the way if something should be corrected. The challenge for you will be to be able to use wide range of the features.

Nachteile: Lack of the process of Opportunity transfer to the Project. The external user role isn't provided.

wise team user prosfera

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Mantas K.
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good product would recomend for others.

Vorteile: easy to use, cloud based, provides good data for analise of project spendings (time and other resurces), good support.

Nachteile: to many functions which is never used, HELP is only for basic function, no detaled instruction on how to use system.
not wery flexible price for small users (less than 10 licences)

Good tool with a lot of functionality

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Robertas V.
Partner
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the fact that you can use the software for all of your business activities, from the very beginning of selling your services, to billing and invoicing.

Nachteile: There is no offline mode, would really enjoy working on my projects when I don't have access to the internet.