Über TicketSource

Transparentes, nutzerfreundliches und kostengünstiges Online-Ticketsystem mit Kundenbetreuung.

Erfahre mehr über TicketSource

Useful reporting, quick and easy booking features and settings are easy to amend and use. Useful add ons such as wristbands and E-tickets, which is very helpful.

I wanted to change the time that sales could run to - couldn't find it on the evening of my event, so may have lost sales.

Bewertungen zu TicketSource

TicketSource hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 408 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TicketSource bereits verwendet?

Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Ticket source

Kommentare: Very good.

Support from Ticketsource for season tickets

Nothing that I can think of apart from the detail required in this feedback

Antwort von TicketSource UK

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. All the best.

Cheri
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and quick

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I like it a whole lot bette than the majority of the other platforms. It was easy to switch to it and made the other info quick and easy.

Not hard to use when you are not computer inclined.

Can be a bit hard to figure out where things are at first.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Cheri. thank you very much for your review. All the best.

Joseph
Conservator in UK
Museen & Institutionen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fine

used for an event last year, was fairly average

Not as good as other event management tools

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Joseph, thank you for sharing your experience of using TicketSource

Brianna
Social Media Marketing Specialist in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

SO much better than the alternative!

Kommentare: Overall, I love the ease of creating an event and the payout side of things, which again, the fees are reasonable too. There are minor issues, but not enough to make me want to pay more elsewhere!

TicketSource just made things SO simple! It was easy to sign up and get an event going. The checkout process was good too, and payout was with ease exactly when they said it would be. Fees are reasonable, and I love how they are also UK based.

I had Ts & Cs that look like you couldn't see until you checkout, which I guess was okay but prefer having accessible before people got that far. Also I don't know the refund policy (If I have my own or they do? How someone requests a refund and by what point?) It was also difficult to find customer responses to questions, like dietary requirements, which was required as part of my event. That definitely should be easier to find per event.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Brianna, Thank you for providing your feedback on using the system and pleased to hear everything has been so positive overall Just to advise you can add in your own terms and conditions to your event which are presented during the booking process. When setting up your event within the main event details scroll to the bottom of the advanced settings and you will see a box to enable "The event has associated terms and conditions" If you are able to send us an email so we can locate your account we would be happy to provide clarification on the refund policy and look into the questionnaire options. Just mark it 'FOA of Phill'

Nick
Curator in UK
Museen & Institutionen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great switch from Eventbrite!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good. We are happy with the organisation.

Direct phone line help and proactive staff

Not yet found a problem, the whole organisation seems to operate well.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Nick, thank you for your review and pleased to hear the transition over to TicketSource has been so positive.

Angela
Charity Manager in UK
Fundraising, Selbstständig

Customer services

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Sent an initial email about payment of event funds. Received an answer within 24 hours and matter is resolved. Excellent service.

Management of sales for fundraising and ease of payment

I do not have bad comments to make about using ticketsource

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Angela. Thank you very much for sharing your experience. All the best.

Emyr
Creative Director in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: TicketSource has been a game-changer for our arts charity, enabling us to offer an efficient and professional box office service that our audience values. It empowers our community volunteers to confidently manage their venues, providing a supportive and straightforward system. With **customer service that's second to none**, any minor issues are addressed efficiently, ensuring the system's reliability. Their proactive approach to user tips, responsiveness to our needs, and engagement with customer feedback keeps their system relevant, efficient, and of excellent value.

Ticketsource has proven to be a reliable and user-friendly platform. The ability to customise user roles and permissions is a definite advantage. Since its launch in 2024, we've successfully promoted over a thousand events, and on the rare occasions technical issues arose, they were resolved swiftly and effectively. The combination of a dependable system and exceptional customer service not only enhances the overall experience but also significantly reduces stress. Their progressive approach and responsiveness to customer feedback further demonstrate their commitment to excellence.

Our team finds the system to be intuitive and straightforward, which makes it a pleasure to use. There's nothing to dislike when the platform serves our needs so well.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Emyr, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review.

victoria
Spiritual Teacher in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing company

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am so happy i am using this service and it will recommend to others. They are on the ball and they are extremely helpful. The service is easy to use and set up. I struggle with technology and this has mad what i thought would be a nightmare to use a walk in the park.
I put off using any ticket company as i was scared and apprehensive. I wish i come here sooner its eased my work load no end.
I literally have nothing to worry about with bookings.
i am over the moon

Ease of use around setting up and the customer service. I was recommended by a fellow colleague as i had looked at others but couldn't get my head around use. Went to this website and was a breeze they even emailed me upon setting up my account as they noticed i had ticked something that did not fit in with what my service was and said they would sort for me. Absolutely amazing. so easy to get in contact with.

I have had zero problems i am extremely happy

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Victoria, thank you so much for your glowing report of TicketSource. All the best.

Laura
Events and Publicity in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Product is very easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent customer service. Queries are answered speedily. Agents are very helpful and knowledgable

Ease of use Well known name - recognised and trusted by customers Simple to set up

I don't have any issues or complaints about Ticketsource so N/A

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Laura, thank you very much for such a positive review.

Catherine
Drama Advisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

School Performance Tickets

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, TicketSource made it easy to create and manage the event. I will definitely be using it again next year!

For years I had parents asking for an online option for ticketing. Ticket source made it easy for patrons to use credit cards and also allowed us to have cash payments while keeping track of the tickets sold in person. It also allowed for easy ticket scanning with our mobile phones and kept track of how many seats were filled in the house.

The only option I wish existed was if the ticket source could send a check with the final amount to be deposited rather than only offering direct bank deposit.

Kevin

My experience of using Ticketsource for setting up Dulwich Players bookings

Kommentare: I have only used Ticketsource two or three times so far, but on the whole I find it a useful and relatively easy to use tool. It took me a little while to get used to it, being mainly a case of trial and error, as there are no real guidance notes; but some advice from a previous user helped considerably. With a bit of experience it is relatively easy to use, although I do have trouble moving between screens to check entries. I also have trouble swapping between data entry and viewing the public screen; it won't always let me view the public side after I have been entering information. It seems to get stuck in one mode at a time. I have had problems with customers making bookings which Ticketsource has not notified me of. They do generally show up in the daily summaries, and in the summariesd when bookings close, but I don't always get individual emails to tell me when someone has booked tickets. A few times customers have turned up at the show, with copies of bookings which I knew nothing about. This can be a bit embarrassing for us, and it risks double bookings, if we then sell more tickets by other means. The information available on the people making the bookings is useful, as it gives us an idea of where the bookings are being made, which helps with publicity. The ability to add or reduce the numbers of tickets available is useful, for reallocating tickets depending on where we are selling most at any time. For our last production, we wanted to add a few notes to the booking information, but couldn't find any obvious place to do so. I did eventually find somewhere (I don't now remember where) but not everyone making a booking found the note, it being hidden away a bit. It would be good if there was an easy way of adding explanatory notes, which everyone would get to see. Overall, Ticketsource is a good and useful way of selling tickets. Once familiar with it, it is relatively easy to use. If it could be made a little easier to use, and booking confirmations made a bit more reliable, then it would be even better.

Antwort von TicketSource UK

Thanks for reviewing us Kevin. I'm sorry to hear you had some trial and error frustrations when taking over from the previous user. If there are still things you find unintuitive and the video tutorials and knowledge base (under the "Support" tab) don't help, then please don't hesitate. Call our Support Team on 029 2071 3200. They're really friendly and guiding new users is what they are there for. Booking confirmations not coming through consistently is unusual. Normally they either do or they don't. I've checked your account settings and everything as it should be. Can I ask you to check that the missing confirmation emails weren't caught in your spam filter? If you find any there just mark them as "false positives" in your spam app and that should eliminate future problems. I hope that now you're familiar with the system it serves you well. But if you have any further issues or think of things that you would like to do but can't see how - please do just call us. Alex

Gareth
Proclamation Ministry Team Leader in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good service

Did what we needed it to do. Simple service

Would have been helpful to be able to allocate 'house' tickets in General Admission venues. Maybe this was possible but I wasn't able to work it out.

letztes Jahr

Hi Gareth, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Please get in touch with our team if you wish to discuss options for allocating house seats for your event.

Simon
Director in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not a bad option for our first foray into professional ticketing solutions

Kommentare: On the whole positive, with room for improvement. We will likely use them for our next event, and we can already see more efficient ways to use the system with hindsight

Relatively easy to use, no booking charges for free events, straightforward payments to our bank account.

Quick-booking GUI was not suited to on-the-day sales, payment integration options are limited (where is the Paypal or Sumup integration?), and the integrations they had were not the most straightforward to troubleshoot, with much passing back and forth between themselves and Stripe

letztes Jahr

Hi Simon, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your review and thank you for sharing your honest feedback. If you have any specific feedback regarding the on-the-door selling process, then please do share this with us. We are pleased to hear that overall your experience has been positive and look forward to welcoming you back for your next event.

Jeff
School counselor/theater advisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Made my life so much easier

Kommentare: Amazing!!!!! Saved me literally 25 hours of work and ticket sale communications with parents

I love that once I created the seating plans and the link, customers could buy tickets and do everything from the website and have specific reserved seats. In previous years we sold tickets at the door and only had 180 seats available. We would have to sometimes turn away people who were the 181st through 200th parent come to see their student perform and tell them to come get in line earlier for the following evening’s performance. Also, by the time we got to the 150th/160th customers there were no seats in groups of 3 or 4, but rather lots of single seats so families would have to split up and find single seats. TicketSource literally solved every problem we had.

The only teeny-tiny thing I didn’t like was that I was able to create the seating plan, but I could not “rotate” any seating sections to show that our theatre is designed with 3 sides (almost in the round). Parents who have been here before were able to visualize and interpret, but some customers thought they were buying 4 seats in the front row and actually bought 4 seats down the side aisle so they ended up sitting one in front of the other. Again, you can move the stage, seating sections on the seating chart you create, but I wish we could have rotated certain seating sections 45 to 90 degrees to show our theater which has seating on 3 sides of the stage.

Antwort von TicketSource UK

Hi Jeff, thanks very much for your review. For reference, seating sections can be rotated within the seating plan designer. We have sent you further instructions on how to achieve this within your account. All the best.

Paul
Chairman in UK
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing - Simply amazing

TicketSource system is the best Box Office system I have found, does everything we would need and more. There are so many features it is such a flexible system. Support is excellent, very responsive and quick.

Nothing really, its just a great system that does all we need.

Antwort von TicketSource UK

Hi Paul, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. Its so lovely to hear you are still enjoying our services after all these years! All the best

Elaine
Sole Trader in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Found the whole process very easy from setting up events to payments and links to adverts for events. Saves time and collects customers data very easily. Thank you xx

The Ticket Source site is an easy way to sell tickets for events - just put the link into the advert for event and hey presto the customers book and we get paid a week later full amount for tickets as customers pay the admin fee - very early doors for me at moment but will look to advertise event with ticket source as business builds up. Thank you for making things so easy.

So far there are no cons about TicketSource as my experience has been positive only.

letztes Jahr

Hi Elaine, thank you very much for your review. We are pleased to hear you have found things so simple to use. All the best.

CHurchwarden in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and very flexible

Kommentare: A deligt to use. Made the whole event manageable

It was easy to set up and to amintin for our event. It's the first time we used it and would do so again

Charyity status for Church of Englan churches a bit obscure

vor 11 Monaten

Hi David, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. All the best.

Joseph
Owner in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good overall but needs some work to be amazing

Kommentare: The service is great and fairly easy to use, I particularly like the options to customise the landing page with your personal banners. Customers who are issued tickets have commented how easy it is to use and The paper ticket service is faultless and great value for the purchaser. Areas for improvement would be the affiliate sign up page. It is off putting and soulless with too much information required of the person signing up on one page, maybe spread over two or cut down the info required until they actually put an event on? Simplification and friendliness are what is needed here. The option to use your smartphone is great, however the option to download the sales to the device would be very useful as I have put events on in a crypt venue and found out that I could not get a data signal there and had to find somewhere to print out the list at the last minute. I have had an affiliate at a rural site suffer with this surprise too I love the Facebook api and although it is not as big yet can something be designed for google+? Overall a good service which can awesome in the future.

Antwort von TicketSource UK

Hi Joseph. Thanks for taking the time to review us, and for the interesting ideas. There is actually work scheduled on the TicketSource Express smartphone app in the next couple of months, so I'll pass your suggestions to the development team. Best regards Alex

Paul
Organiser in UK

Ticket Source Review

Kommentare: Ticket Source is a very able ticket sales solution for events (we use if for a Fireworks event). It has lots of functionality and flexibility which is what we need. The only con I can think of this that it's a bit expensive in terms of the cut Ticketsource take from sales - we're a non-profit / fundraising event and we would have hoped that Ticketsource would have let us keep more of the profits for the charity donations we make from the proceeds of the event.

Antwort von TicketSource UK

Hi Paul. Thanks for the review. We have kept our customer booking fees as low as we can while still being a sustainable business; able to afford the resource to keep supporting and developing the system; and to continue providing the system FREE of charge to event organisers. Our margins are pretty thin, but it's worth it for us to stay competitive. One thought - I don't know if you are aware that we do offer a fixed 5% fee rate for transacting online donations for registered charities, which includes handling the Gift Aid processing. We can do that with donations because - unlike ticket sales - donations carry absolutely no risk to us of incurring a second set of credit card provider fees (as is the case when we have to process customer refunds for cancelled events). Hope you continue to feel that on balance we provide value for the Round Table. Regards Alex

Vijay
Lead Recruiter in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Resolving trouble tickets was never so easy

they have a very systematic solution and addressing the user data for the ticket collected and resolve it with the very fastest and reliable way possible.

Submitting the ticket in the system is a little slow if they have a huge queue. i suggest an improvement there if they can.

Phil
Director of Performance in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Hassle free experience from start to finish.

Kommentare: Took away the hassle of ticketing almost completely.

Once set up, this software takes most of the trouble associate with ticketing away. The interface is fairly self explanatory and if things do get confusing the help site is both intuitive and informative. There was no claim process, as soon as the event was over funds were credited to our accounts and there was a full detailed report regarding every transaction.

The initial planning is a little long winded. I would like the ability to customise the seating plan layout further. There's nothing wrong with the current set up, I'd just like to be able to configure it to look like my theatre.

Antwort von TicketSource UK

Thanks Phil, great to hear it's going smoothly for you. If you need any more assistance don't forget we've got a friendly support team waiting to take your call as well!

Treasurer in UK
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Ticket Source Works for Our Amateur Dramatic Group

Kommentare: Ticket Source gave us everything we needed to connect with our audience after 2 years of no productions due to COVID restrications. It exceeded our expectations in all areas.

Flexible box office capability was crucial as we moved from a manual system to online. Some of our customers and our cast needed a phone or email ticket ordering capability. Ticket Source "ticked all the boxes" We linked the online sales to our website for maximum accessability. Our tickets went on general sale on 1st March for a production that started on 23rd March. We sold out within 5 days!

The mobile responsiveness could be better - although it was possible to use the back office etc.

letztes Jahr

Hi David. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of using TicketSource, and we are pleased to hear it has been positive. We are currently making improvements to the mobile optimisation of the system for your reference.

Ian

Live Music!

Kommentare: I've been using Ticketsource for nearly four years with a Live music project in the Yorkshire Dales. the system allows multiple venues to be stored so setting up a gig is as simple as copy event and change the band name. I use a bar code scanner at event which makes entry easy and looks awesome. most of my guests just use the home printed tickets and the system alerts if someone tries to cheat. Support is great, but hardly had had to use it. it works best with wifi access at the venues but can be ran off line if down loaded once online ticket sales close. A great advantage it that cash sales pre event can be entered free of charge for those guests without internet. The only disadvantage is the sales payment is not made until the Wednesday after a weekend event which effects cash flows if you have a expensive band to pay on the night. In conclusion its a fab system which is easy to use and sell tickets online, hopefully I will be using Ticketsource for years to come.

Antwort von TicketSource UK

Thank you for the in-depth review! It's great to hear your feedback on our features. If you've any suggestions for the future, do feel free to send us more to: support@ticketsource.co.uk

hannah

General review

Kommentare: The customer support was great, I especially liked the fact the team could view how I had set up our event page and provide step by step advice. The FAQ's on the website were helpful too. I often found it difficult to find the right set of data and became confused at times when trying to understand the difference between two data sets eg. sales report, the front of house report, price category report etc. However, whenever I had a query, customer service was always available to take my call. One suggestion for improving the system would be to have a function where customers who buy tickets can be directed to share their purchase on Facebook or Twitter.

Antwort von TicketSource UK

Thanks for the review Hannah, it's great to hear how you've made use of so many free features. We've actually had the ability for customers to share their purchases implemented for many years! When the booking is completed, we present them with three social media options (Twitter, Facebook and G+) to encourage them to share with their friends. If you'd like to learn more about our purchasing features, feel free to chat to one of our Support team and they'll walk you through the process.

Elise
Activities and Events Officer in UK
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service with great support staff

Kommentare: Ability to customise our events easily in house

Ease of use, good data protection options and staff on hand to help

It would be good to see the type of tickets and sundries bought in one report

Antwort von TicketSource UK

Thank you very much for your kind feedback, Elise.