Über FoodCo

FoodCo is designed to successfully handle all aspects of food service operations and maximize your profits!

Erfahre mehr über FoodCo

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie FoodCo bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Felicia H.
Supervisor/ Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Shake it up in School Nutrition

Kommentare: We love this program because it offers everything we need and so much more. In the past if we lost internet, meal times were a disaster. We lost counts because student would give wrong information. Now we just smile and keep right on going because we can work off line. Awesome! We have seen an increase in our revenue due to our recipes. If we only need 9 lb, we do not round it to 10 lb. We now have the ability to focus on our plate cost and with that feature you can watch everyday and make changes as need. Plate cost is everything to school nutrition. My staff loves the ability that can copy menu cycles from month to month, that save them a lot of time. If you ever need to get in touch with the support team, just call them. Really it is that easy. There is always someone there to help
" really any time you call". I love the ease of coping recipes when I need one just a little bit different it is so easy. This program has so many features to save time, food bids can take up so much time look for the lowest bid, now I just let the program put in my low bid and then I make any changes if we want a product that was not the low bid. My staff and I just love this program. Thank you to all the staff at Food Co.

Online support and working off line.

Having to get them to merge our information.

Linda I.
Purchasing and Cost Control Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Foodco and the Art of Food Cost Control

Kommentare: I have been with Foodco for four years and am still learning. I can process my data quickly and if I have a question or issue they are a phone call away. Everyone I have worked with has been friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

I am not a novice computer operator but far from an expert. This software proved to be fairly easy to learn. It was only of matter of learning the specifics of it and I was processing my data right from the start. I am still exploring depth of what can be accomplished and information gleaned from from this program.

There were times when their terminology was confusing but was clearly explained when I inquired.

Jason cr W.
Co- Owner in Jamaika
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

FoodCo a great food cost control software

Kommentare: FoodCo is a great software to use definitely would recommend to any food companies out there. Easy to use and saves time and cost. If you have any problem you can call them and they will assist you right away.

What I love most about this software at first was that it’s easy to use. You don’t have to be a pro or anything to learn how to use this software system. Customer service is great, they have a team of personals who can help you with whatever problem you face. Most of all this software manages your cost of products very effectively.

A lot of features on its software that’s not really necessary, that can be eliminated. A training video would be great for persons who would like to access this software.

Carol K.
Bookkeeper in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Accurate and easy to use

Kommentare: Overall Foodco has helped us to maintain a consistent inventory.

We have been using Foodco for 20+ years now. The program is easy to use and the support staff are quick to help when I have made an error, they have always been able to reverse my mistake so that I could correct it. Great software.

I don't know if this is a con, but it has a lot of features we don't use.

Mark T.
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Built to Last and Save you Lots of $$$$$$

Kommentare: Our organization has used foodco for over 25 years. I wouldn't trade this program out for any other because it can do anything you could possibly want it to relating to the control of costs and menu development. Banquets are readily handled as well as integration to accounting packages and POS. Worth every penny and the support people are great.

Its ability to handle just about any problem .

A few more options on standard reporting.

Ann W.
Cafe Director in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

POS system from FoodCo

Kommentare: It's been a good experience. Would recommend it!!

User friendly, support is very friendly and helpful. If one person can't figure out the problem then they connect you with someone who can.

production sheet, needs updated to one like our state uses, only issue I have had and theirs works but our reviewer prefers the other types.

Daniel L.
FoodServices Database Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

BYU-Hawaii Food Services Foodco Review

Kommentare: We chose Foodco to manage our back of the house environment. We researched a variety of software options but ended up going with Foodco because of the positive reviews we gathered from companies and we found it to be cost efficient. Foodco provides powerful software that helps us track everything from inventory to cost per serving in a recipe. Another aspect we like about Foodco is the customer service. Ralph and Josh are readily available to answer our questions whether that be a response using Skype or setting up a virtual meeting.

Kelly S.
Purchasing Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Foodco Review

Kommentare: Before Foodco we had no recipe/inventory system.

Ease of use. Program is easy to use, and easy to train others to use. Cost

No nutritional analysis. Our dietitians would love some nutritional analysis.

Software Engineer in USA

An online grocery store

The website seems clean and laid out well. It is responsive to mobile phones as well. Well done front end.

The website takes a while to load. Also from their description they are not expanded globally just yet.