Über Loyal Zoo

Loyalzoo ist ein digitales Treuebonussystem für unabhängige Einzelhändler und Restaurants, das zur Steigerung der Kundenausgaben und der wiederkehrenden Einnahmen beiträgt.

Erfahre mehr über Loyal Zoo

Customer Service was easy to reach when needed.

Expensive seen as you don’t get any sms with your subscription and cost double to do so. Lot of similar apps give you free sms so very disappointed.

Bewertungen zu Loyal Zoo

4,0

Loyal Zoo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 106 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Loyal Zoo bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for our shop!

It is very easy for customers and staff to use. Free to download and setup an account. We didn't need another device so it helps us avoid device clutter.

Lack of customizability for each shop unless paying for a full year up front.

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hey Jonathan, thank you for your lovely feedback! We don't force you to pay for a year to customise, you are more than welcome to apply your branding for a small monthly fee. Here's how to do so: http://help.loyalzoo.com/getting-started/how-to-apply-your-branding If you have any further questions just drop us a note at hello@loyalzoo.com :)

hoang
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most bang for your buck

Kommentare: I love the ease and the pricing for this product makes it an easy choice

Loyal Zoo does exactly what I need it to do. It's a digital stampcard for clients that's very inexpensive and does everything other similar products offer. 1)You can customize your points 2)It has a history of clients' activities 3)It is inexpensive 4)You can also use their texting feature to text clients for promos 5)You can add notes for each client essentially creating a client profile

For the approximately 2 years that I've used Loyal Zoo there were no issues with the software itself. There was one problem when I was away from work and I needed to look up a client but forgot my password. I emailed them and I was not able to get it until the next day.

Hope
Coffee Shop Co-Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great potential ...but it’s not there yet!

Kommentare: Customer experience is amazing!

LoyalZoo has great potential and it’s definitely an affordable option if you’re already using the POS system, Clover. The messaging and promotions feature is great.

If you’re not using Clover, it’s a LOT of work around and manual labor to add loyalty points. The paid membership platform has great potential but needs work. The aesthetics, back end, and website widget option definitely need work. It’s clunky but doable. The promotion and messaging feature doesn’t work well on a mobile device. You have to create your promotions on a desktop.

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hi Hope, Thank you for your great feedback as always, unfortunately, without the likes of Clover, we lose a lot of value-added features. It's always best to have our software as part of your POS to have the best experience. All of your feedback is already noted and in our pipeline for the near future. So watch this space :)

Jeff
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cant believe it took me so long to install this!

Kommentare: As you can see from the rest of this review the software is brilliant and definitely encourages repeat business and equally the team from loyalzoo are on hand to help with any issues. Brilliant service!!

This software works perfectly for my business. It encourages customers to repeat spend with me, even if they have a more convenient place to shop. Because the software is customisable, it allows me to reward customers with other elements of my business, which encourages cross selling.

I would like a better interface and easier way to customise messages to customers. Although we can create an email or push notification for VIP's (a brilliant part of this software) the end result to the customer is pretty basic and needs to be smarter.

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hey Jeff, Thanks so much for your kind words! If you wouldn't mind dropping us an email to hello@loyalzoo.com as to what you would like to see with our promotions feature, we are always looking for direct suggestions from our clients when improving the software :)

Gregg
Owner/Operator in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Loyalty Texting Program I have found.

Kommentare: Overall Loyalzoo is great and I will continue to use it unless the price becomes too high. It does everything I want and more.

I like the price. For my business I only send out a text every month or so, so I do not need some overly expensive program that lets me send 5 per day. Plus the customer service everytime I have had a problem has been great and it was fixed very quickly.

-Easier way to look at customer point history.

Jamie
Business owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loyalzoo review

Kommentare: We have been happy with the product and the company. A couple of times I got a little frustrated with the method of communication but our issues are always resolved quickly and explained very well.

This is such an easy program to use. We have had very few minor mishaps and overall have been very happy with the convenience and ease of this product.

Really I have no complaints. We are very happy with the program.

Jen
GM in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice addition to our operation

Kommentare: Good. Have had to spend time educating the customer on the process. They "check in" but don't always tell us they're here so we can apply the points from their purchase. We've made signs for POS and have run several social media "how to's" to assist in the process. We still get kick backs from customer after purchase (phone call, social media message, return visit) with them saying they didn't get their points. We have multiple POS, so even if they check in, we don't know who they are. Educating the end user has been the biggest hiccup. The initial roll out was overwhelming for our staff. For a few weeks, we had A LOT of interest in the program. Sign up takes some time and was slowing down operations. We created a business card to hand out to people with the points they earned. There is spot for them to write the data we need to enter them into the system. When they bring it back, we enter the info and the missed points from the first visit at our convenience when we're not busy. Corporate has since contacted you and created a link that brings the customer right to our location and they can fill out their own data. That was a great addition.

Relatively easy to train staff in use of loyalty program. Our parent company (we have 2 franchise locations) set up the parameters for the redemptions, but it seems easy to set them up if I needed to do it myself.

I have run 2 promotions. The first one was a learning curve with importing graphics and text, etc. We have 2 locations and I want to run the same promo for both. It was annoying that I couldn't copy and paste the promo. I had to assemble it from scratch which took about 30 minutes. I also wish I could view the promo once I uploaded it to run. I couldn't remember the exact wording I used or the spacing. Our promos from one location to another were almost identical, but not quite. I also wasn't able to show the staff what it would look like prior to the run to prep them for what to look for. Also, when I run a report "show transactions data", there are columns that can't be seen on the dashboard even when I minimize the menu on the left. There is no side to side scroll bar, only up and down. I am only able to see timestamp, first, last, email, phone, reward type, reward name... There is clearly another column because I can see the start of a word, but I can't access it. When I select "email transactions data" there is also reward count, customer ID, staff ID, order ID. These are not visible on my dashboard. It would be nice to see these rather than have to download a .csv every time.

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hi Jen, Thank you for your kind and detailed feedback. We have in our immediate pipeline to make promotions more user-friendly so watch this space. In regards to the report, this is likely an issue with your browser/device you are viewing from. I have logged into your account and I can view this information by scrolling across. If you want to send an email to hello@loyalzoo.com and let us know what device and browser you are viewing on, we can investigate for you :) and also discuss any other feedback you would like to provide. Unfortunately, it sounds like customers are checking-in and expecting points to be automatic for a check-in but of course they have to make a purchase as well. We really try to make this obvious to the customer by telling them they need to visit a staff member to collect points but this feedback is very helpful. I'll report back to our tech team and we'll try and brainstorm to make this more clear. Thanks again!

Anna
Owner in Kanada

An Amazing Time Saver!

Kommentare: When I complete adding each customer into the digital loyalty program, I'll be saving a lot of time. Before Loyalzoo I had kept most of my customers loyalty cards in boxes on my desk. I used to have to hunt for cards, and the odd time a card would be misfiled or ended up paperclipped to another customers card which caused frustration. Now with Loyalzoo, my customers check in and there is no missing cards, and they usually have their profile up even before I'm completed ringing in their purchase. I know immediately if they have qualified for $10 off and they can choose to save it or apply it. I have been using the program for just over 2 weeks and the feedback from my customers has been wonderful. I have yet to try a promotion, so I cannot give feedback on that at the moment.

I love the time saving this program has created. Instead of having to ask the customers name and search for the customers card, they can check in while I am ringing up their purchase. I used to have customers come back and ask if their points were added to the paper version if they didn't see me do it. Now they receive an email confirming it is done. It is easy to use, I am using the POYNT terminal and I highly recommend Loyalzoo! My customers are definitely enjoying the ease of use, even the few that were resistant to the change.

When I ask a customer to check in using to bring up their profile, sometimes the check in button doesn't show up on the screen. At that point, I open up the app on my side of the terminal and then the check in button shows up. This is not a deal breaker for me but it is a little inconvenient. The other thing I haven't figured out is if there is a way to remove given points due to a return. You can undo the last points given but there doesn't seem to be an option to choose how many points to delete.

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hi Anna, Thank you for your great feedback. In terms of the check-in issue, you are having we are aware of the problem but it's very difficult to fix due to a technical limitation of Poynt. We're working with them closely to try and iron out some of these issues. If you want to edit a customer's points further than using the "undo" button, you can edit them from our dashboard under the customers tab. Here is an article on how to do so: https://help.loyalzoo.com/en/articles/418957-updating-a-customers-points-balance

Joshua
Public Relations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A small-business hero in disguise

Kommentare: Overall our experience with LoyalZoo have been very positive compared to our last loyal program (FiveStar). I think the only issues we've come up with more frequently is monitoring our points from different stores (as our client base is linked with both accounts, sometimes it's hard to determine where the point is coming from since the purchase history is linked to the accounts). However, any questions or issues we have usually the customer service online replies and gives us guidance as soon as possible and is one of the strongest reasons we've continue with LoyalZoo, the customer service is simply impeccable.

LoyalZoo is simple to use, the interface is clear, and functions are straight forward. It provides us most of the time with exactly what we need, a system that charts our customer's loyalty and nothing else. It was the simplicity that enticed us to use the software in the first place, but ultimately the extremely positive customer service that made us stay.

The interface, although clear, could be a little outdated in terms of style. There are frequent lags in between and the system could be hard to load at times. There seems to be a few more features that could be added, for instance, changing the avatar on a person's profile or making the numeric selection more flexible (instead of getting 9 from 5+2+2, it would be nice if we could just have the option to click out there). I understand that the software isn't complete and that LoyalZoo is always coming up with new stuff though so that is quite the bonus and something we are looking forward to.

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hey Joshua! Thank you for your feedback. Exciting news we are announcing this week the release of our feature to change your customers profile picture (avatar). I'm not sure what device you use our software on but if you use a computer or a POS that has a keyboard then you can simply just type how many points you would like to add to the customer, rather than using the manual point buttons :) Make sure you have a nice strong internet connection to assist with any lag time as our system relies on that :) Glad to hear you are enjoying the system! And feel free to drop any further notes to hello@loyalzoo.com or via our chat system

Brianna

It's not bad

Kommentare: Overall, things have been good.

It was pretty easy to implement and the customer service was always really quick to help whenever I needed assistance. It is usually a pretty user friendly program and does what we need.

It would be nice to be able to give out specific rewards instead of blanket ones. I would like to be able to change the rate of regular rewards from 1:$1 to something else, preferably customizable based on my preferences. It would also be nice to be able to do triple or more rewards, rather than just double points. I would also like to have an auto-add of points when someone registers for the rewards program.

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hi Brianna, This is great feedback, thank you so much. In regards to issuing a different 1:1 ratio with points, we do have a feature where you can give more or fewer loyalty points based on tagged inventory items. So. you can align loyalty points based on the margin you have on each item. I've placed an article here to show you how: https://help.loyalzoo.com/en/articles/844680-modify-automatic-points-clover-and-epos-now but if you do need more assistance just touch base at. hello@loyalzoo.com We also have a special promotional tool that awards customers when they register and become "new" customers, it's called Handsfree Marketing and I've also left an article here on how to get set up: https://help.loyalzoo.com/en/?q=handsfree+marketing The feedback on the double points has been sent to our product team :)

Jason
Director in UK

An ok app

Kommentare: Ok but could do better

It creates customer loyalty and gives back to our customers

Expensive seen as you don’t get any sms with your subscription and cost double to do so!! Lot of similar apps give you free sms so very disappointed

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hi Jason, Thank you for your feedback we always really appreciate it and like to take all feedback into consideration. If you wouldn't mind sending us the names of companies where there are free SMS to hello@loyalzoo.com - We're always keen to see our competitors pricing and I'm not familiar with those companies offering free SMS. Currently, our direct competitors are FiveStars and Appcard based on our comparison of features and their pricing is between $150-$200/month making our software much more affordable including SMS where SMS are sent to customers in point balances, 2x blast marketing messages and automatic Handsfree Marketing messages ($67/month). Keen to take a look and review : )

Ben
General Manager in USA

Pretty Decent Loyalty Program

Kommentare: Overall Im pretty happy with LoyalZoo, I just wish it had a few more features and not such limited SMS messaging.

Its a pretty simple to use interface and offers basic loyalty features as well as limited SMS messaging.

There really isn't a good way to integrate it into our online shopping cart WooCommerce so it really only works for us in store.

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hey Ben, Glad to hear you are loving our system. In terms of connecting your in-store loyalty program with your e-commerce, you can use our Zapier integration to do so, instructions are available at help.loyalzoo.com With SMS messaging, feel free to drop us a note at hello@loyalzoo.com to explain the limitations. We SMS point notifications, your blast marketing messages and promotions to your VIP, New and Slipping away customers which is far more than what any of our competitors offer. We're always improving the product based on your feedback so feel free to send us any comments along the way. Cheers!

Josh
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get loyalty program for retail.

Kommentare: Amazing. I left my old loyalty software provider and upgraded with Loyalzoo.

Great interface to manage and award points to customers. Great customer service. They are always there no matter the question or issue.

I wish there was an integration with e-commerce platforms.

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hi Josh, Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. Watch this space for deeper e-commerce integrations ; )

Samantha
Manager in Kanada

Loyalzoo Review

Kommentare: We really enjoy the ease of use and that customers can easily check in with the app so we don't even have to look up their name or email to reward/redeem their points.

Super easy integration with our POS software, very easy to navigate for customers as well as staff, nice to be able to set your own discounts!

We haven't had any issues with Loyalzoo, no customer complaints either, only feedback would be that customers are sometimes unaware they have points to redeem for discounts.

Catherine

Can't say enough good things about this app

I searched high and low for a reward app that fit my needs. After using Loyalzoo for a month or so, I decided to try another app to compare. I went back to Loyalzoo within hours of trying the other app. The people are Loyalzoo are amazing. Customer service is wonderful and they're always willing to take suggestions to improve the app. My business relies on Loyalzoo on a daily basis and they keep improving it.

I wish the comment field was a little bigger but they are working on that and it may be bigger by their next update (because they actively listen to suggestions).

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Thanks for your lovely feedback Catherine! And yes, a bigger comment field will be part of our next big release in a couple of weeks time, and search will also search within comments :-)

Pete
MD in UK

Words very well. Pleased with it.

User friendly, hardly any staff training required. Tech support is great.

Customer generating multiple accounts and needing to 'merge' accounts. There should be a way to prevent duplicate accounts in the first place. Something like, when inputting the customers new second account by accident and push notification of 'Joe Blogs already exists, is this a duplicated account or another Joe Bloggs' etc.

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Thanks for your feedback Pete! If you try to create a new customer profile using a phone number or email address already in the DB, we prevent the duplicate already. It is when details used are different that it is difficult for us to detect duplicates. We will keep testing ways to prevent duplicate profiles, and your continuous feedback is appreciated :-)

Shannon
Purchasing Manager in USA

Not the worst

Kommentare: Management and employees overall like Loyalzoo, but when we are busy it's easy to forget to add customers points.

The Admin Dashboard is easy to use and it's easy to set up new rewards.

Loyalzoo doesn't integrate with the register that it came with (you have to manually add the points to your customers account/profile)

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hi Shannon, many thanks for your review. Regarding the integration with the Register, we checked your account, and it was not switched on. We have now switched it on, and so you'll now have full register integration, with automated points and discount injections. Please get in touch with us for the details :-)

Joe
owner in USA

Loyalty

Kommentare: It has helped our business a lot especially since we do not have a big budget to use for marketing

Ease of use, and its exciting to see the weekly reports to see how many new customers we have added.

only 2 text messages a month, wish at a minimum one every week.

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for your kind review. At the moment your plan includes SMS for point balances, 2x blast marketing messages/month and Handsfree Marketing messages (sent to your VIP, new and "slipping away" customers). If you would like to increase to 4x promotions/month we'll get you an upgrade link across to your email shortly where you can get more promotions :)

Emily
Supervisor in Kanada

Loyalzoo Review

Kommentare: Very good :)

It’s very easy for the customers to use and easy to reward points

We aren’t able to allow the loyalzoo point redemption on our online orders

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hi Emily, Thank you for your kind words and feedback. There is a way for you to get customers to redeem online if you so wish. Follow this link to see how: http://help.loyalzoo.com/account-management/setting-up-online-reward-redemption Touch base at hello@loyalzoo.com if you need any assistance.

Cu
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and affordable

Kommentare: Best customer service 24/7

Easy to use and you can reach customer support anytime.

Nothing I love everything customers love this also

Shane
Managing Director in UK

Great loyalty app

Easy integrationBasic features but it works well

App is not big enough to draw in new customers only your existing customers.Basic features but it works well

Ryan

Easy & Quick to get going

Kommentare: I have't every had any issues thus far, and I will continue using the software with hopes new improvements and flexibility are created in the future

simple to use, integrates with Epos Now & have the option to add points via app.

It isn't flexible for giving certain items different point values. We sell fuel, lottery, and other low margin items that is hard financially to want to give one point per dollar.

Haley
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Loyalzoo is much easier than any other loyalty program we have used before. Getting people signed up only takes a few seconds and they don’t have to worry about carrying a card or downloading an app. Just a phone number keeps track of so much information!

No complaints about this software or the application.

Phylicia
General Manager in USA

After switching to Loyalzoo from a different rewards system, our customers are happier and so are we

Kommentare: I only had one complaint , and it was fixed in a recent software update. Communication from Loyalzoo is great when there is an issue.

Ease of access. It is easy to add a customer, check on their rewards, or edit their reward amount. The customers can keep track of their rewards via text or app and they like being able to check it themselves.

Karen

Super easy to use and easy to start the app

Super easy to explain to the customers and ease of use. Some of the other apps out there have too much information, but Loyalzoo is straight to the point.

The app does seem to lag about 20 seconds to show up on our screen when a customer checks in and some customers don't like it that they have to download an app.

Antwort von Loyalzoo

Hey Karen, Thank you so much for your great review. We totally understand that some customers don't like downloading an app. We have a feature where you can simply sign the customer up with email or phone number and then they receive their points balance in SMS or email. That way they don't have to download the app :) Please contact hello@loyalzoo.com if you need assistance in using this feature.