Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Groove

Unterstützung der Teams bei der Bereitstellung von persönlicher Unterstützung nach Maß.

Erfahre mehr über Groove

Vorteile:

Ticket-based cs management. Easy to setup, inexpensive faq platform.

Nachteile:

Frequent updates move features around and sometimes makes it difficult to find something that you use every day.

Bewertungen zu Groove

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,6
Kundenservice
4,6
Funktionen
4,1
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,5

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,3/10

Groove hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Groove bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (76)

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Mobil nicht nutzbar, keine Weiterentwicklung und sehr, sehr langsam

2,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Groove war eine tolle Erfahrung und wir haben über 1 Jahr damit unseren Support abgewickelt. Allerdings spart es kaum Arbeit im Vergleich zu einem normalen Mailclienten. Da wir stark wachsen, suchen wir nun ein Tool, welches unsere Mitarbeiter mit automatischen Vorschlägen unterstützt. Außerdem finden wir eine mobile Bedienbarkeit im Jahr 2020 als absolute Grundvoraussetzung für so ein System. Das kann Groove leider nicht bieten.

Vorteile:

Erster Eindruck war sehr positiv, Groove bietet innovative Funktionen wie z.B. die Anbindung einer Knowledge Base und die API. Groove hat eine übersichtliche Benutzeroberfläche, die einfach zu bedienen ist, auch wenn das aggressive blau einem irgendwann nervt, wenn man den ganzen Tag damit arbeiten muss...

Nachteile:

Leider entwickelt sich Groove scheinbar nicht weiter. Als wir die Software vor einem Jahr eingeführt haben, wurde uns versprochen, dass ein Chat-Widget "in kürze" Verfügbar ist. Das ist leider bis heute nicht der Fall. Außerdem ist die Software sehr oft sehr langsam und manchmal aktualisiert der Browser plötzlich das gesamte Fenster und alle Eingaben verschwinden. Groove ist außerdem auf mobilen Geräten (Smartphones) nicht nutzbar. Zwar gibt es eine responsive Ansicht, die allerdings ist sehr fehlerhaft und man kann z.B. bei einem Ticket jeweils nur die letzte Nachricht lesen und kann nicht auf den Verlauf zugreifen. Die Integrationen zu fremden Apps sind sehr begrenzt und nicht sinnvoll nutzbar. Wir haben das Mailchimp-Plugin installiert, was generell funktionstüchtig ist, allerdings nicht praxisorientiert. So klappt das Menü automatisch immer wieder ein und man muss bei jedem Ticket erst das Mailchimp-Menü in der Sidebar erneut aufklappen. Groove bietet leider auch nichts wirklich neues, innovatives. Die Regeln können keine Antworten an den Absender versenden. Automatische Vorschläge aufgrund der Knowledge Base gibt es nicht. An einen Mailbot über Künstliche Intelligenz, wie die Wettbewerber das machen, ist nicht zu denken.

Maxwel
Maxwel
Customer Success in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best way to manage your customer support network

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Vorteile:

My favorite feature in Groove is the canned replies. If you get frequent support tickets and need an easy answer for them, you can write them early and pull them out to answer the same question over and over again. I use Canned replies for our Proactive Support. We let our clients know the issues they are having before they even know they are having them.

Nachteile:

Frequent updates move features around and sometimes makes it difficult to find something that you use every day. Also they have a feature in which you can halt a reply for sending up to 30 seconds after hitting send, though it does not work for emails you start. Only ones you reply to.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy to manage the knowledge base & ticketing system!

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Knowledge base & ticketing system at the same tool makes the life easier with Groove.

Vorteile:

It's easy to manage the knowledge base & ticketing system mainly for SaaS companies with Groove.

Nachteile:

They can offer more features to customize the webpage of knowledge base.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Support software by people who excell at giving support ;-)

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

If you judge support software by the quality of the way they offer you support , this is the right address. Also hardly any downtime since the day we started using Groove (december 2017!). And the whole product is frankly super easy to implement and get people onboarded on.

Nachteile:

Their roadmap is quite full so some stuff on our wishlist can take time to get implemented but eventually it does ;-)

Jared
Enterprise Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Not nearly as efficient as Outreach

2,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I am sending prospecting emails to break into new accounts and reach new customers. It helps me to have tracked tasks and efficient email and call outreach day in and day out.

Vorteile:

I do like that I can organize the order of the people I'm reaching out to in my flows. There are a few really good things about Groove from a flow building and Salesforce data retention front that are helpful.

Nachteile:

Coming from Outreach, Groove isn't nearly as powerful or easy to use. There are so many things I preferred to do in Outreach that I can't do in Groove. Outreach's bulk import, the quick way to search for contacts that had been contacted just by searching the domain, looking at past email conversations, and better insight into email engagement are all things I had in Outreach that are glaringly missing from Groove. Groove feels clunky to me in how it interacts with my Gmail/Calendar and it's felt like more of an obstacle than an enabling software.

Terence
Technical Manager in Südafrika
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Ticketing System

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

User friendly, track tickets easily and monitor agent performance.

Nachteile:

So far there is noting i hate about Groove.

Ensons
CTO in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Human-centered ticketing system

4,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Groove is the smartest "abstraction layer" over email I've seen so far. We don't think in terms of E-Mails any more (you wouldn't know there are any), but individual customer threads in a proper ticketing system.

Vorteile:

Consider that pricing is not related to the amount of emails you receive or send. The ticket archive keeps growing, but you don't pay more over the years. That's great.

Nachteile:

The interface is not as snappy as a desktop email client, so there is friction when you start using it. But as far as web technology is concerned, it's as good as it gets.

Ezra
Head of Customer Care in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Absolutely love Groove and won't be using anything else as long as they're around

5,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Awesome, from the moment we installed, we've been blown away with the platform and their willingness to listen to feedback and adapt as they go.

Vorteile:

It's clearly made by a team who has used other platforms and know the short comings of them all. They want to make the best system possible while also keeping it fast and easy to use. We've come up against no walls with trying to use it in the way we need to and when we've asked any questions, the team is friendly, down to earth and just want to help make life easy. Shout out to Graham as well, love the work mate, thanks for the help!

Nachteile:

Can't think of a thing. It's been great.

Jamie
Founder in Georgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best of the Best

5,0 vor 5 Monaten

Vorteile:

* Easy to setup * Easy for team members to use * Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Nachteile:

Absolutely nothing - the team and company are amazing.

Cedrick
Help Desk in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Ticketing Ever

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

Very friendly user interface and navigation.

Nachteile:

I don't have complaints with the product.

Thomas
IT Support Engineer in Südafrika
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Streamlined Customer Support with Intuitive Tools and Solid Performance

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Groove HQ is designed with simplicity in mind, making it easy for teams to onboard and use without extensive training.

Nachteile:

While Groove is generally user-friendly, mastering its more advanced features like automation rules and integrations may require a bit of a learning curve for some users.

Laurens
Co-founder in Niederlande
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy and affordable

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Their support is AMAZING. They always respond quickly and friendly. Problems are quickly fixed. Suggestions are always considered. I often receive updates on my feature requests.

Vorteile:

Groove is great value for money. Functionality is updated all the time. The new 2.0 software looks awesome and is easy to use.

Nachteile:

It's still a bit limited in functionality, but that's nitpicking.

Peter
Enterprise Account Executive in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The most powerful communication software I know

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

I absolutely love the broad automation functions of Groove that optimise all of my outbound communication and the tracking behind it. In my opinion Groove the most important software beneath Salesforce for any sales professional. It safes time, brings efficiency and transparence to my daily worklife. Especially the tracking of my own sales activities tackles a big pain of mine.

Nachteile:

There is actually no weakness of this software. I really like and use many of Grooves functions.

Sarah
Marketing Photographer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

We use this product to track incoming projects

5,0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: This product on a daily bases has helped me organize the request that come into our department, respond, and delegate them. I love this product.

Vorteile:

I love this software because the ease of use and how helpful it is. We wanted to gather some analytics on how many request we get. This is the perfect product to use. It also helps use keep organize and able to assign different tasks to different people. Live changer.

Micah
Psychosocial and Digital Care in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent support and a pretty great product too.

4,0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Very good. You keep making improvements.

Vorteile:

The primary functionality that Groove provides (help desk, communication between users, etc…) is quite good.

Nachteile:

Groove should be able to suggest canned or unique replies to tickets based on our content.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

I hope this is the right Groove :)

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It Helps me keep my sanity! If this is the Groove that I am reviewing, the ability to put on my playlist and headphones keeps me sane :)

Vorteile:

Okay, so at first I was a bit upset about having to learn a new music player through Microsoft. But I quickly embraced the Groove and love to use it!

Nachteile:

I haven't had time to go through and learn all of the features and so I am not sure what I am missing. There wasn't a tutorial that I saw when it got installed and I think that would have been helpful.

Fraser
Product Marketing Executive in UK
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Groove is nice and simple, but lacks one key feature

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

- very easy to use, and makes resolving issues quick and painless - collaboration is simplified, and the ability to customize tickets is useful

Nachteile:

- reporting. Groove has it, but it is very limited in its functionality. there's no way of monitoring progress or tracking actions

Robert
BD Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great way to handle day to day customer issues

4,0 vor 7 Jahren

Vorteile:

The email integration is perfect and it's fairly simple to get used to. The ability to create different templates to use is a huge time-saver.

Nachteile:

The edit field for emails is pretty wonky and can get frustrating if you like to write and then go back to edit. Otherwise great.

Martin
Martin
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

The most easy to use and transparent support app

5,0 vor 9 Jahren

Kommentare: We've been switching from our previous (free) support system over to a new one lately. After testing a dozen of different services in process, we instantly fell in love with Groove in just a few days of live usage – especially with the clean and modern interface and the knowledge base functionality. Even though Groove lacks a few minor features, we've been informed they are on the roadmap already. In addition to this, Groove's got the most responsive and friendly team we've ever encountered, which is great and makes a lot of sense for a company creating a support system. Definitely not going anywhere anytime soon!

Vorteile:

- Clean and modern interface - Awesome knowledge base functionality - Great support and development team - Overall ease of use - Lots of integration possibilities - Best value for money

Nachteile:

We've missed a few features from our previous system, such as a possibility to split tickets and a more functional rich text editor. However, the guys at Groove promised us they're planning to get this into one of the next releases :)

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Nothing bad to say

5,0 vor 7 Jahren

Vorteile:

Their customer service is incredible (not surprising for a customer service software company), and made our integration very fast and easy.

Nachteile:

We ended up leaving for a newer lower priced competitor based solely on price. Due to the difficulties however, I think it would have been better to stay with Groove despite the increased cost.

Matthew
Operations Assosciate in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Groove HQ Online Help Desk

5,0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Groove is a powerful tool that any startup team should have. It's incredibly easy to learn. Don't be fooled by its ease of use and simple design though. I've used many similar products before, but Groove surpasses them all. It makes it seamless to communicate with my team and my company's clients. Groove eliminates cluttered inboxes and makes managing multiple tasks simultaneously a piece of cake.

Vorteile:

Simple design, and easy to learn.

Nachteile:

No real cons, but when searching for tickets it could be easier to see what is open, and what is closed.

Piyush
Piyush
Co-Founder in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

The only helpdesk you need for your SaaS Business

5,0 vor 7 Jahren

Vorteile:

Easy to setup. Multiple inboxes and ticket handling. Widget to include knowledge base into the web app.They have good decent integrations like facebook, twitter, slack.

Nachteile:

Can't show related articles when you open any article in the knowledgebase section. Layout customization could have been easier.

Michael
Michael
Associate Manager, Instructional Development in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A service-ticket platform with loads of features!

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Groove lets us get feedback from our users when something isn't working and allows multiple people to work on a single issue with notes and actions tracked within the service.

Vorteile:

The ability to track customer service tickets within our team, and get notified when a ticket is submitted via slack integration

Nachteile:

Currently, Groove is meeting all of our needs as a ticketing platform,

David
David
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Inexpensive FAQ platform

4,0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: we use groovehq purely for managing our FAQ. it's very inexpensive to have a single-user account and handle the FAQ. most of our cs issues happen within our facebook fan page so we haven't used the CS component much.

Vorteile:

ticket-based cs management easy to setup, inexpensive faq platform

Nachteile:

does not have bulk mailing with templates

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Here comes the strategy!

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

It is a great tool to have the information Groove provides handy. The optional automation is also extremely handy and convenient.

Nachteile:

It would be great to have the option to receive push notifications. The templates can sometimes be difficult to modify to best suit my needs.