Yearli

Quick and Easy 1099/W2 Filing

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Accounting Assistant
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good overall experience. Used it also for filing corrections.

Vorteile: This software is great for filing 1099s and W2s. It can be a bit time consuming when entering all the info for the first time. But once it's all in, the information is saved for any future filings. For that reason, filing the second time around is extremely quick and easy since EINs, addresses and SSNs are saved. It's also simple to change any of that info as well.

Nachteile: It is difficult to view all the 1099s that are in progress. It would be great to see them all in a list instead of having to scroll to the side.

Terrible customer service.

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Sue S.
AP Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was a good experience until I needed support. Customer Service is obviously not a priority.

Vorteile: Good price. Easy to use. They handle the mailing.

Nachteile: Amateur customer service. No options to speak to a live person. They only offer support by chat and email and they only reply to emails if they feel like it. I requested a refund for being charged three times for a correction that did not work and no one bothered to reply. I will dispute with Amex.

von Greatland an 14.2.2019

Hello Sue. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We pride ourselves in expert filing guidance as well as excellence in customer service. That is why our reps average more than 10 years of service with Greatland. It sounds like we fell short of your expectations and we intend to make it right. We will be reaching out to you very soon!

Yearli is great!

Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Rachel G.
Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used them for 3 years for our tax forms. They retain our information year to year so input is extremely simple, and they do all of the filing and sending out of the forms. I had a question and the customer support immediately responded on the chat service.

Vorteile: It is so easy to use, it is a comprehensive service, it is a good value, and the customer service is very responsive.

Nachteile: Nothing bad to say. It is so great, there is absolutely nothing I can think of to say negatively about this company.

Great if they support filing in your state

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Sandy H.
CPA
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very easy to upload and file electronically on supported forms.

Vorteile: Very easy to use their template and upload a file. The on screen steps are very easy to follow. I would love to be able to use this site for all of my 1099 forms - INT, DIV and MISC.

Nachteile: I did not find out that they do not support state filing for 1099-INT and 1099-DIV until the file was uploaded and ready to file. When I noticed the state filing was not an option I had to contact support by Chat. They just said they do not support state filing on all forms, just some. They still claim to support filing in all states - but they fail to mention that it is not for all forms.

Simple Solution for managing 1099's

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Managing Director
Computer-Software

Vorteile: Our use for this tool was very simple. We need something to help us issue 1099's. For our limited needs, it is a good tool.

Nachteile: It's not an incredibly intuitive tool. I have used other tax supporting software like quickbooks and turbotax in the past and I have felt more supported. This is very bare bones.

Good for simple filings, no support for corrections to states

Bewertet am 15.2.2016
Robert D.
Partner

Kommentare: Yearli files W-2's with both the feds and the state, but does not file W-2c's with the state. Illinois requires electronic filing of BOTH! This leaves you high and dry!

Simple, Simple, Simple!

Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Jason J.
Director of Payroll
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Super simple to create and submit our W-2s for year end - employee access to their W-2s is also simple - customer service assistance was excellent via chat (my preferred way to ask questions) - and what was super impressive was I received a phone call after year end to ask how my year end went and what they could do to make it better - wow!

Nachteile: No state quarterly tax reporting - yet (although they can file your annual state W-2s). I understand they are working on this.