Über Nutcache

Plane, verfolge und organisiere deine Projekte und Aufgaben mit einem All-in-one Tool, das wie für dich gemacht ist.

Erfahre mehr über Nutcache

I really like keeping it in a browser window all work day and being able to quickly start and stop timers. The interface didn't take long to learn.

The time tracker section is unwieldy and difficult to use.

Bewertungen zu Nutcache

Nutcache hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 166 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nutcache bereits verwendet?

Owner in
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Small Business Time Tracking

Kommentare: The app itself has a very intuitive interface, with the ability to select the project and client you're currently tracking time for, the service you're providing, and any enter any project notes. Some of my services vary in hourly pricing, so this is extremely valuable to me. I can select the appropriate hourly rate for the specific job, stop the timer when I'm done, and log my hours at any time. I can't imagine going back to writing times down on a piece of paper and recording it in a spreadsheet! I've been using Nutcache and their app for over a year now. Among the other time tracking and invoicing solutions I've tried, Nutcache really has served me well. It's an awesome service that is free, and their paid options are excellent. I recommend it to all my small business and entrepreneur friends.

- Fast startup - Clear timer layout with Project, Service - Ability to change recorded time day within the app - Option to have more than one company (if you own multiple businesses)

- Sometimes has an issue with changing the current time before logging hours (how to fix: select Project, go back, edit recorded time) - No ability to see worked hours details or edit logged hours

Abdessamad
Software architect in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All in one

The fact that it includes timesheets module to track our time, task lists module to track project advancement and Budget to plan.

The invoicing module need to be refreshed.

Paul
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Unsatisfied after 6 years of use

Kommentare: The value is just not there for this product for what I'm paying. Honestly, if it wasn't for having all my past customers on this software I would have left a long time ago. It's over priced for not even being mobile optimized and not even being able to forward invoices anymore. It's 2021. You would think this software would have a mobile app or at the very least be optimized for mibile use. That alone is a huge problem when using the software. When the software went through an update something happened with the forwarding emails option and now I can't even send my invoices. I have to download then and then send them from my personal email. I contacted customer support and they were useless in helping me solve the problem. As soon as I find another invoicing software that will actually do what I need and have good tech support with a mobile app I will definitely be switching over.

Initially it was free and for the product that was offered it was a bargain. It was fairly simple and easy to use and I could directly email estimates and invoices to my customers from the software.

No mobile app or optimization. Can't forward invoices directly from software. Tech support is insufficient. Over priced for the sub par quality.

Evgeniia
Project Coordinator in Russland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review from DevCube

Kommentare: Well, I am satisfied about the software except some bugs.

Customer Support is incredible. Nutcache is easy to use and cheap.

I have added some suggestions to a website that serves to facilitate the communication between your DEV team : - profitability report based on invoice or project level - Retroactive effort report

Jowenne
Principal in Kanada
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Great for Freelancers

Nice interface. Easy to customize invoices. Easy to input hours worked.

The reporting and summaries for project tracking needs to be improved. It's very annoying to have to filter all the criteria in drop-down menus every time I want to evaluate a project budget or hours worked. Checkboxes would be more intuitive and quicker and more simple to use.

Nivin
System Engineer in Indien
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A flexible and collaborative project management application.

The project management application enables time tracking, invoice generation and receiving payments. You have a centralized dashboard where you can manage and track all the expenses, logged hours and costs to the firm. If you want to take any strategic decisions you can just check the project dashboards and the reports generated, to get you an in-depth knowledge. The board is adaptive to your workflow preferences be it agile or Kanban. You can take down a list of your ideas or notes with the provided boards and cards. The searchability feature is very powerful, allowing you to add filters to the display grid which reduces the time taken for each search. To simplify the expense or cost management, you can group each expense to categories and subcategories. You can record the time spent by each employee in a task by using the mentioned time tracking feature. The most attractive feature of this application is that a click gets you to integrate the data from both expense tracker and time tracker and automatically create and send invoices.

The mobile version requires improvement, especially the time tracking feature. The absence of an option for recurring costs.

Frédéric
Frédéric
Président in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best online timesheet and billing app.

Kommentare: All my employees work from home. With Nutcache it is easy to manage the various project and timesheet related to the project itself.

Easy to use Easy billing module Easy to integrate new employees

Costs of application after 5 employees NOt always easy to understand security levels for employees.

Antwort von Nutcache Technologies

Thank you Frédéric for your comment, much appreciated! You'll be glad to hear that we completely overhauled the security profile system and it will be available very soon. :) The Nutcache Team

I really want to embrace Nutcache, but a few things still bug me about them.

Kommentare: I think Nutcache has lot's of potential but is not quite there yet.

Nutcache has always been a visually pleasing product to work with - professional & intuitive. They seem to be very ambitious about developing new features for their customers, especially with their focus on project management (Scrum & Agile). So many other product offerings seem to be static, but not Nutcache. I periodically get emails touting their latest feature. The time keeping & billing aspect of the software is also nice but...

There are a few items I wish they would change. First, they don't seem to have many integration options. There are a few partnerships, but one thing I always look for is the ability to turn an email into a project task instead of typing it out. This may seem like a small thing, but as an IT admin, I get very many emailed tasks throughout the day and I can't readily get them into Nutcache without typing them up. Also, I can't seem to create a new task from the timer - again, a seemingly small thing, but it's a pain to have to jump into the project, create the task, then jump back into the timer, select the new task, and start the timer. Lastly, I brought up this idea a couple of times with their support (during their free days, and once during a trial-period), and they seemed somewhat unresponsive, once not responding at all.

Joëlle
Joëlle
Designer copropriétaire in Kanada
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best solution for managing your projects

Kommentare: Completely satisfied.
The software evolves well with time. The updates are relevant and the customer service is impeccable.
I recommend it warmly.

The software is intuitive and easy to tame. The data is clear and makes our day-to-day work easier.

Nutcache would benefit from better customization of submission and billing files.

Antwort von Nutcache Technologies

Thank you Joëlle for your kind words, your comments are important to us. :) The Nutcache Team

Bruno
Bruno
IT Service Engineer in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Project and Work Management Software for small companies

I'm using it to run my digital marketing small agency. It just has all the tools I need to manage the whole workflow in my agency: finances, payments, customer relationships, budget, kanban, sprints of work, etc. It allows me to work with Prince2 methodology.

It's hard to complain about actually. I made huge research before choose this as the tool to use in my company.

Eric
CEO in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nutcache review 2019

Kommentare: Overall experience is neutral. You don’t have enough for what you pay. All the expenses in projects must be rethink. You should be able to integrate « fiscalités » and more functionality like intuit quicken

At first, 2-3 years, when I began using Nutcache, it was a good software for the the price you paid.

And without notice, price of Nutcache when nuts ! It became too expensive for what it gave. And now you pay 10 times the original price for things that you don’t need and they don’t take into sccount your request to make it better !

Antwort von Nutcache Technologies

Hi Eric, Thank you for your constructive and relevant comments, we take good note of them. Rest assure that one of our representatives will contact you shortly to discuss your concerns. Regards, The Nutcache Team

Mélanie
Graphic Designer in Kanada
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Useful and easy to use

Kommentare: My experience so far is great ! I have been in business for 5 years and it's the great software for having projects management, invoice, quote and tax reports all in one place.

The project management and tax and income reports section

Invoice and quote not enough customize. It would be great to be able to choose the colors and have more features for the header or footer.

George
GM in Costa Rica
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clients or customer data base

Kommentare: I am happy with the software over all but I don’t feel i am getting everything i can out of it because of my lack of knowledge

Fast and rarely gets a problem, good way to keep my projects in order and my billing

The way i use the software need a bigger customer data base and don’t want to pay more, also a better product search in invoice and a little more costuming invoice

jason
owner in Kanada
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Combined fab

Kommentare: time tracking and keeping jobs in budget

I can look back a jobs and see what we did

to many updates. that's all i can think of

Quelle: GetApp

No longer affordable and shady tactic

When I signed up for it the software was free and while the interface was always a bit clunky, it offered a lot of features, generated a pretty invoice that one could email and helped accommodate PayPal transactions.

Without warning my "free trial" ended (never mind I'd been using it for years) and now it appears that the only way to access my old invoices is to pay their new monthly fee. I don't expect customer service to be very helpful in retrieving the old invoices.

Miles
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Easy to Understand Software

Kommentare: I started using Nutcache when it was free and have continued with the paid tier. The company provides regular updates and I enjoy the basic project management and financial reporting I can do with the program. It works well for my needs.

> Easy Project and task tracking > Easy time tracking > Easy Billing > Easy basic project costing

UI can be a little wonky at times, especially the reporting.

Shannon
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to Use, Perfect for Invoicing

Kommentare: Everything always just works. I've never needed to reach out for much, and the one time I had a billing question the response was lightning fast. Consider I have used the company for 6+ years, that's a pretty good track record.

It's simple to get set up and then easy to invoice without any hassle. I also really appreciate the reporting functionality for my end-of-year accounting.

The basic invoicing was free way back when, when I first signed up many years ago. It still burns a little that I have to pay for all the new bells and whistles they've added—none of which I use. I just use this for invoice and expense tracking; if I was willing to lose all of my data history I could pay a less elsewhere.

Chuck
CEO in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Review of Nutcache

All features are great -- I like how features keep on being added. Some things I didn't know I'd use, I did.

The UI doesn't work well in way-high resolutions.

Mia
CEO in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Product! This software has increased my day to day productivity at work.

The best part is the invoicing module. Its very comprehensive and really fulfills my business needs.

I really hope to see more affordable subscription packages for small businesses or an option to customize a package for each business need.

Violaine
photographer in Kanada
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Love using nutcache

Kommentare: Mostly for invoicing and keeping track of money, it was great

It is really easy to use! Everything is pretty intuitive

Nothing really, but I didn't need to use all the features

Jordan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Makes running your business a little easier!

Nutcache is a "must-have" for small to medium sized companies. It's not only great for time tracking and invoicing, but it also provides project collaboration features as well. I really like the user interface, it seems to get easier to use with each release.

I would like a little more control over the generated invoice in the free version, like being able add or remove columns.

Carl
Graphic Designer in
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best by far

Kommentare: This app does exactly what you need it to do without any nonsense. Its FREE but you would never think so because of how much value you get from this app. It synchronises perfectly with your main online app. You don't miss out on any worked time, which means you don't loose money.

Free version is perfect for freelancers and small businesses. Simple and Sleek. Accurate and Efficient. Does what it says it will. Keeps track on all your activities. No banners on the free version. (have not come across any myself)

You aren't using the app yet.

Changed model from free to paid

Invoices looked professional when I originally used. I even recommended it to colleagues when I was using it

They are trying to charge me for what they promised was free. Now it is not possible to access my invoices or create new invoices in their system.

Rhasheda
Owner in Barbados
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Nutcache Software

Kommentare: Very easy and impactful

It is easy to use cost effective and a great bang for your buck

When it transitioned from free to charged

Brenda
Creative Diretor in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I am a new client and so far I am satisfied.

Still developing a relationship with the software. I just got introduced and I did the free trial so I am good with it so far. I look forward to working with you company.

Don't know yet so far so good. I Upgraded because I love what I saw when I work with the free trial. I don't know if there any cons yet. As soon as I know I will let you know. I look forward to working with you so we can all grow together.