Über Insightful

Mitarbeiterüberwachungssoftware mit Screenshots und Echtzeitanalyse, verfügbar im Hidden- oder Visible-Modus. In der Cloud oder On-Premise.

Erfahre mehr über Insightful

Ease of use and allows us to efficiently manage our remote team.

Bewertungen zu Insightful

Insightful hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 47 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Insightful bereits verwendet?

Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Business Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Perfect for small business and freelancers

Kommentare: Very good. It lacks a few features but they price they advertise is the price you pay. No hidden cost written in size 2 font. Support was quick to reply. This is the service I decided to use.

It's easy to use, offers lots of information. You can have projects and put in the cost of the project so this tracks the hours and what the bill needs to be. It has both admin and user control panels and I got great support for my questions.

It's lacking a few features. I'd like to be able to attach website urls to projects. It needs sortable reports which you can export.

Andy G.
Director in Portugal
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An essential tool for managing today's digital workforce

Kommentare: Workpuls has revolutionised how we are able to allow staff work remotely and still efficiently and how we are able to manage staff effectively while supervisors are also out of the office.
The easy set up and web based application gives instant start up and it allows a gradual use of the sophisticated functionality which is built into the software.
Software insight give a real view of how users are using the software assets and has enabled us to re-evaluate software product usage and license management of expensive softwares.
The software insights also helps us identify training needs after evaluating how different staff use various softwares with less effectivity.
Workpuls auditable data allows Client's confidence for hourly working.

The ability to rapidly have practical insights into what all staff are engaging with and difficulties they experience in trying to get their job done. Responsive, patient and helpful online assistance.

Improved reporting or access to how the data is diced up is needed. Another layer in Project & Task management. Ability to adjust punched time records through management authorisations (subjective for digital recording I know).

Program Associate in USA
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Saves me tons of time

I like how flexible this app can be. With WorkPuls I can filter and ignore anything that is not work related, which saves me a lot of time.

I think the email reports could be improved. They are not that intuitive or flexible, and I'm still waiting for this to be improved.

Moh A.
Digital Marketer in Indien

Best Software To Increase Productivity

Kommentare: Overall i am very happy to use workpuls, because obviously it increases the productivity. What else does any organization or employee need?

Workpuls is one of the best software I have used to increase productivity. Workpuls is sending random screenshot every 5 minutes, along with capturing the use of mice and keyboards that will directly show the productivity of the employee. I personally like work puls is because they are providing seamless API integration to take data from it.

Several time i have faced two type of problems while using workpuls and i compalin the team for the same but I think this issue is still not fixed and need to solve Asap. 1- Sometimes work puls didn't pick the right time let's say if you clock out at 9:00 pm and last syn was done at 8:50 pm then it will show your 8:50 pm lockout time. 2- It happens very rare like once in a month, it doesn't work like a hang issue.

John X.
Manager in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good software

Easy to implement and use; Affordable and scalable.

Nothing to complain so far

Operations manager in Brasilien

Great team and project tracking tool

Kommentare: It actually improved team’s productivity and performance.

It is simple to use, both for the admin and for the team. The tracking tool is easy to understand and it is very light. It is possible to see what the team is doing and measure how much time they are spending in each project.

I cannot see any cons in this software. Trial period could be a little longer, but luckily was enough for me to test and purchase the paid plan.

Hugo C.
Hugo C.
CTO in
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent way of boosting productivity and understanding our team

Kommentare: Workspuls allows me and my managers to understand productivity patterns and bottlenecks. By using easy we could easily track which employees are the most productive and which were the apps and websites that promote productivity loss in the company. We used this mechanism to promote the most productive employees and now everyone is in a rush to be product and to deliver more in less time.

- Easy to use (no need of special training) - Easy to follow each employee and department and compare them - No more time wasted running through office checking which activity each employee is doing - Enhanced productivity of the team - Support team promptly helped me to made custom configuration to bypass my proxy rules

- Does not have an agent for Mac yet, but the excellent support team told me it will be available soon :)

Douglas B.
Douglas B.
CEO in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of use and allows us to efficiently manage our remote team.

Software doesn't work on IPADs and other Apple products

Colleen S.
Onboarding Manager in Griechenland
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software!

Kommentare: A user-friendly experience that has allowed us to better understand the needs of our business, particularly in relation to scaling our workforce.

I love the ability to monitor the productivity of the team, particularly with flexible working options. This doesn't mean we micromanage our team but instead, it allows us to better manage our workforce and understand their workloads.

The product is easy to use and I haven't really found anything that is difficult or that could be improved.

Dimitrije I.
Dimitrije I.
Marketing & Werbung

Definitely works

Kommentare: We significantly improved our time management skills with this tool. Key for success is to have control over your time and its consumption proves again to be true.

great ui/ux that is so easy to use

there is no free version

Mark E.
CEO in Serbien

Great app for remote employee time tracking

Kommentare: Automated time tracking is great tool - guys adjusted it to our needs
Remote employee monitoring - great but I solely used it to see what types of apps and websites our employees use
Screenshots - we do not use this since ethically it is not accepted in our organisation, but could be a great tool for those who need it.
They have projects and tasks - this has added significant value for us.
Overall it was the only software we tested in this industry that was simple to instal and to use.

We are using it for time tracking purposes only, although this is great app for employee monitoring - they have screenshots which can be activated and turned off easily. I have tried using different options, as we have an international remote team and for us this solution was the best since their price was acceptable, it was simple, provided us with all the functionality we needed and they had cloud based option. Their support is also great. Initially we were afraid to make such an upfront investment as they did not have local partner, however their support system is good and we did not have any problems. This app allowed us to improve our overall operations and provided me with an opportunity to have a clear picture of our time spent and quality of work that our team is providing.

The design can be improved. Also they are American company, they are not present in my country

Laura M.
Director of Operations/Owner in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Workpuls fulfilled all of our wants and needs in a time tracker after trying several others.

Kommentare: We are able to manage employee time without a problem. We save piles of management time.

Workpuls has included all of the features that will not only assure an employer that they are only paying for time productively worked, but also that employees will be assured that they are not losing out on any of their hard earned minutes. We have found Workpuls to be the most accurate time tracker with the ability to customize Idle time outs as per how your employees work. The Desktop agent can run with as little interruption as you choose, from no employee interaction, to very simple start and stopping the tracking of their time. The combination of Screenshots and the ability to categorize apps and websites by Productive, Neutral, or Non productive, is a great tool to ensuring that you are getting the productivity that you hope for from your staff, as well as allowing analysis to see how your company could operate more efficiently maybe. We also very much like that employees are able to see their screenshots, as well as apps and websites visited throughout their day. This is also a great tool for them. Some employers may also appreciate that these features are optional. You can choose to, or not to allow your employees different permissions & privileges. Workpuls has done an outstanding job in the way of thinking of everything. Although there is always something that you wish for, that one app has that another does not, I have yet to find anything missing from Workpuls that I can't live without. They're customer service is impeccable!

Boris Z.
Head of Operations in Serbien

Work-related time tracking

Kommentare: We got standardized metrics for all our time spent on projects and we can analyze costs of projects compared with revenue per project. A while ago we were calculating all this on our own, but it wasn't that precise and we stopped doing it since it was time-consuming, but now we have it all out of the box.

It is modular and flexible. At point when we realized that we need time tracking solution we were not able to find best fit for a long time because there is no other app that only focuses on work. All other solutions track team's private time as well. With this one we are able to filter and ignore anything that is not work related so our colleagues don't need to worry about their privacy while we still have proof of their work and engagement.

Email reports are fixed and not that intuitive, they promised that it will be improved in next iteration, but it has been 45 days since...

Nad L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software at fair price

I have tried using different solutions for employee monitoring, but workpuls.com is probably the simplest and the most flexible one. I managed to track all the tasks that were taken during the project, to better define bottleneck activities and to improve our overall efficiency.

There are still some minor problems with categorization, but their customer rep adjusted the solution to our own needs.

Rohit T.
Sales Manager in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Everything is one place, centralized, easy to use, detailed functionality!! 2 Thumbs up :)

Kommentare: The project of data in a new way, and the reporting structure (with some more tweaks) will be complete.

It's light, easy to set up, no downtime, great tech support, great features, especially Real Time Monitor with screen shots.

The Clock In time does not gets replicated immediately with the system time. There is a lag and takes about 24 hours to replicate to the workstation time zone. The reports could still get more updated in the sense when I select the details for the month, I should see the aggregate totals of each employee as a spread and not daily tabular for each employee in one place. In this case I have to extract the details and apply a PIVOT to come to the totals of each employee.

Nolan F.
Founder in Bulgarien

WorkPuls helped us to ensure that our remote employees are actively working!

We can see screenshots of their computers - which is great proof of work. I would recommend WorkPuls to anyone who has remote workforce.

Limited number of screenshots of only 20/per hr, more screenshots would better help with this, we will await updates.

Musavir K.
Co-founder in Indien
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use, Economical, Time saving

4 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Time tracking, Manual Time, Break, Screenshot through this we can manage the privacy. It is must have tool for work from home.

sometime there is huge gap between login period and computer activities.

Andjelka D.
CEO in Serbien

Simple and useful software, easy to use and great value for the money

Kommentare: In general, WorkPuls is pretty intuitive for our management, allows team leaders to manage their own departments, and let employees fill in their own time spent on meetings and workshops - all at a reasonable price point so it's a decent value. The support responded to all my questions quickly and added some of my ideas into the product.

Not any so far, it is cheap, offers a lot of analytics and features, constant adding new features and responsive support.

Kashif R.
CEO in Pakistan
Fotografie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely efficient and Bug Free time tracking software

Kommentare: More efficiency in the company

Extremely easy to use and you get a personal demo from them before you start the trail. These customer service is very prompt and amazingly responsive. Ive never had to wait for long to receive the reply. They are open to receive feedback about their product and always willing to improve. Best feature that i like about it is the realtime view where i can get see what all everyone is doing at a particular time. Our company efficiency has increased immensely after this

Couple more features could be added like a better email update which they have promised to add soon. They could also give more t trail time but they always extended my trial period when i asked for more time.

Milan M.
COO in Serbien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great tool, extremely easy to use. Saved me money

Kommentare: I am using it now for 2 months in my IT company and it is truly time saver cause it pinpointed few habits that cause couple of my employees to waist time. Helped me a lot to understand their routines and rearrange schedule to best fit their needs. As a result we shortened our project submission time and i am overwhelmed.
Recommended, definitely a winner !

Jelena M.
English Teacher in Serbien

WorkPuls Review

Kommentare: It helps a lot to get the insight of the company and its employees regarding the time when people come to work, how long they spend their time at their workplace and also what they work on during their working hours.
Good thing about WorkPuls it that it is very convenient and easy to use. The disadvantage might be a short trial period.

Marko C.
Founder in Spanien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Exactly what i needed. Inside man that oversee my office even when I am not around

Kommentare: For me as a small size business this is really helpful. Beside we were able to find the roots of time wasting we also manage to organise training for apps that our employees use most frequently. They are now able to finish their tasks up to 50% faster. Now I can leave office and don't have to worry what is going on in there.

Predrag S.
Founder & CEO in Deutschland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Task prioritization and critical path assessment

Kommentare: WorkPuls helped us mostly when 70% of the team was falling behind schedule due to misunderstood of task priorities by some of the team members. It gave me perspective to spot bad pattern so I could react on time and give it a proper boost.

Jovic M.
Owner in Serbien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Really great for accounting comapny

Kommentare: I am owner of small accounting company and before Workpuls I though our productivity is around 90% and that what we are doing is pour maximum. However now when I see real numbers I see that there is still a lot space for improvement.

Minja D.
Minja D.
Legal counsel and legal representative in Serbien

Excellent

Kommentare: For us, because our employees are working all day on computer, WorkPuls is must have! Now we can sit back and make do our just instead of managing all the time. We have payed off WorkPuls annual subscription in first month.