Über Text In Church

Die vertrauenswürdige Text- und E-Mail-Software, die deiner Kirche hilft, Zeit zu sparen, mehr Menschen zu erreichen und Einfluss auf deine Community zu nehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Text In Church

This software is very user friendly and doesn't take a lot of time to be able to incorporate into your follow up strategy.

Inability to use short code when choosing sending number.

Bewertungen zu Text In Church

Text In Church hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 245 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Text In Church bereits verwendet?

Trevor
Trevor
Assistant Pastor in Kanada
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Connection and Follow Up

Kommentare: Fantastic. They have shown over and over again that they will go the extra mile for you and your team. To top it off they are constantly sending us sweet swag; new books/socks/snacks. It really is impossible to not be engaged with them.

Fairly simple to learn and use most if not all of the functions. What you don't understand they provide quick and easy support with an amazing team that replies extremely fast to messages.

Have not really found any cons (not just saying that)

Patti
Office Administrator in USA

GAME CHANGER!

Kommentare: IT's a Game Changer! It's been a wonderful tool that I am expanding every day. It makes my job so much easier! Would HIGHLY recommend it!

Automated workflows, ability to text or send and email, ability to personalize it. I love that it integrates with the main database I use for our church. I love that I can schedule things things to go out and not have to worry about it again. I love that I can communicate with groups of people but there is individual and personal interaction. I love that you can see who opted out of further messages and am able to update my main database. Customer service and articles are amazing!

Just a few things I would change....the ability snooze a person within a group when they aren't available that month but may be in the future. I would like to be able to print a report of people that opt out of texts so that I can update my main database. I would like to set a sync time. I would like separate inboxes for different phone numbers. Right now, everything goes to the same inbox

Deidre
Founding Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Can't Do Without It

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Text in Church and Talk in Church are the backbone of my communications systems

The pay structure in relation to the features I do and do not use makes it so that I pay a lot for the few services I use, but then have to pay more if I want to use the features I do use to their full capacity.

Deb
Off Mgr in USA

Incredibly Frustrating!!!!!

we like the ability to text members. While beneficial, its not if we have to pay double the price

For us, their support is poorly lacking. Back in February, they double billed our credit cards for an annual fee, and now, 4 months later, after a dozen emails, and even more calls to our bank, this company tells me it may take another month before they can figure out how to issue us a credit for hundreds of dollars. My bank today called them an untrustworthy vendor. I've had it with this company!! Buyer Beware!!

Antwort von Text In Church

Hi Deb, Thanks for the honest review. I'm really sorry for your frustrating experience. This was a very unusual circumstance though. Rather than requesting a refund you marked the charge as fraudulent. This initiated a review by your bank and your payment was immediately withdrawn from our account. Unfortunately, we were not able to refund your charge until your bank completed it's review. Once the review as completed in our favor your bank returned the funds to Text In Church and we issued your refund within 3 hours. Again, I'm so sorry this was so frustrating. I know we were in contact throughout this whole process, but I'm really sorry I wasn't able to get any details about the process from your bank. This should have been a really simple refund. I am so sorry the review process was so frustrating. Grace and peace, ~ Tyler Smith, Co-founder

Dylan
Assistant Pastor in USA

Text in Church

Ease of use Ability to delegate to other users

I haven’t encountered any issues with the program up to this point!

Elizabeth
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A necessity for church communication!

Kommentare: We use TIC to help people sign up for small groups, go through our discipleship program, sign up for baptism, and more. Their customer service is out of this world. We have had such a great experience with TIC!

It is simple to use as a tool to communicate with our congregation. Once you load all your people and numbers into TIC, you can put them into groups and categories to message for different reasons and events. It makes it so simple to message back and forth with them too. Not just send out a message but to have a conversation.

Sometimes it’s difficult when people change their cell numbers and we don’t know so then we continue messaging a new stranger ☺️ I think it can sometimes be confusing when TIC has to use different numbers to ensure the message sends out. It’s confusing to our members seeing different numbers they don’t recognize. Neither of these are TIC issues though.

James

TIC is a MUST!

Kommentare: Experience has been top notch! Any issue that I had the technical support was right there to help out and fix the issue. They are very personal and there is a name and face behind the voices (text messages). :)

Using TIC is such a simple process. Very easy learning curve. Saves us time and energy when communicating with our church. Instead of making hundreds of phone calls to get information out we can easily connect with everyone with the click of the mouse.

The app is a little sketchy at times. It will say I have a ton of unread notifications when they were all read. Other than that it is a great product!

Antwort von Text In Church

Hi James! Thanks for the great review. I really appreciate you sharing your experience. Sorry for the confusion with the notifications. Since your inbox is shared amongst your admins, the app notifications are for unactioned messages NOT unread messages. You can simply mark them actioned or reply to remove the notification. Again, thanks for the awesome feedback!

So So Close

Kommentare: So, so.

The product has great training tools. The customer service is excellent. I agree wholeheartedly with the concept, everyone has their cell phone all the time.

It is very difficult to sit down and watch all of the training videos. By the time I get back to the videos I feel like I have forgotten a lot of what I learned. Also, there is a fatal flaw in the system. People can fill out the digital card and never put their name. I have ended up with just a bunch of numbers. The solution, according to the company, is to create yet another list to follow up on to get the names, which is why I bought the product to begin with.

Antwort von Text In Church

Chris, thanks for the review. If someone text in but doesn't provide their name by filling out your digital connection card, I'd recommend sending them a quick text message following up. Start a conversation with them via text and ask for their name. It's just when someone stops by your Welcome Center. Engage in a conversation and eventually gather their contact info. For some people, it does take a bit of work, but connecting with a first-time guest is well worth the effort. If we can help with anything feel free to reach out to our team.

Devin
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your most affordable staff member!

Kommentare: TIC is a premium platform for organized communication that leads to connection. The team at TIC exemplifies this! Once you are a TIC user you become apart of the TIC family!

With the automated work flows feature, keywords, QR Codes, and Smart Connect Cards, website integration, this software will go to work for you and is on the clock working 24/7. Creates a connection with those we are reaching.

There is not currently a function to schedule text bursts on a certain date or time, a feature that could open up some creative communication strategies.

Keegan
Keegan
AV Team in USA

Capable Solution with a Steep Learning Curve

Kommentare: Text In Church is a great way for us to stay in contact with people who sign up. We still use email but, the click through rate on links is way higher.

For the price, I don't think you can do any better than Text In Church. Their base package is plenty for what we need in a church that has 150 weekly attenders. We have the ability to create custom text groups and automated workflows. On top of that, it's there's a pretty good CRM powering it all.

The one challenge to Text In Church is the learning curve. Some features have a confusing user experience. Fortunately, their solution feels lightweight and it's easy to play around until you figure it out.

Antwort von Text In Church

Thanks for the great review Keegan!

Jeff
Marketing & Guest Outreach Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Text in Church Has Quality Church Member and Guest Outreach Tools...

Kommentare: We have improved our communication to our members with Text in Church. Also, for the first time, guests have a way of hearing from us after they've visited. Members feel more involved and in the loop than ever before.

I like the ability to text hundreds of people instantly. The groups function is an easy-to-use tool. The ability for people to opt themselves out of communication is also important. Church members feel updated any time they receive an email or text.

I don't like that they charge us per text. Many times I want to send messages over 160 characters to our church members, but am forced to limit the message to conserve the number of texts I use per month. I also think some of their formatting and setup of certain templates is clunky and not user-friendly.

Antwort von Text In Church

Jeff, thanks for the great review. I wanted to let you know that we charge per text message sent regardless of the number of characters. So, even if you exceed 160 characters it still counts as just one. Also, incoming messages do not count against your allotment.

Leslie
Lead pastor in USA

Good but

Kommentare: Made text communication simpler

Ease to send out scheduled messages, follow up.

Sync issues, duplicates after sync issues, app glitches

Antwort von Text In Church

Thanks, Leslie! I really appreciate the review. If you're continuing to have issues with your sync please reach out to our support team. We'd love to help get that resolved for you.

Josiah
Youth / Connections Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best church resource that exists!

Kommentare: 10/10

The functionality, consistent desire of staff to improve what is offered, and community between members is perfect. We will never use anything different!

We can’t think of anything at all. Love that they are willing to listen and revise the system based on what users would like.

Antwort von Text In Church

We are so grateful for your kind words, Josiah. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Robert
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Information through texts

Putting out information to a chosen group, individuals, or the mass.

It really needs the ability for others to be able to communicate to anyone in their church

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review, Robert! We appreciate it!

Molly
Google Grant Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love Text In Church!

Kommentare: Fantastic overall experience. The Text In Church team is super helpful, encouraging, and makes it easy for us.

Text in Church makes it extremely easy to communicate with our customers in a relational way. We have the option to continue conversations and make it personal. It's easy to add new contacts or allow people to join our communication.

Can't think of any cons - the team is amazing at implementing suggestions, so when we have ideas for new features they work with us!

Jessica
Life Group Director in USA

Must Have!

Kommentare: It’s been fun to understand. Worth having and very useful to our ministry.

The software has a very clean and professional look. Defiantly proud of using it. Very helpful in communicate with the body of Christ.

What I least liked about it, is that I can’t set a specific date and time for my emails or text messages to be sent for individuals already in the system for automatic responses at a certain time frame.

Antwort von Text In Church

Thanks, Jessica! I really appreciate the review. Please reach out to our support team with specifics about your issue with sending at a specific date and time. You should be able to do that. We'd love to help get that straightened out for you.

Rob
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Text In Church.... GAME CHANGER!

Kommentare: Our experience has been fantastic and if you have questions they are quick to get you to the right person to help you.

They ability to set up guest follow up so those who are new do not fall through the cracks. It has helped us stay in contact after someone has come and be able to minister after that initial visit. We also like the ability to put a plan a visit on our site so someone we can communicate with them and give them some invite on our church before they come. This helps out with those awkward feelings for new guests.

only thing I have is about setting specific dates for txts to go out, which they listen to our feed back and are working on this.

Carlos
Minister in USA

Great app, easy to use and the cost is very affordable. High quality product

Simple and practical to be used. The system allows you to navigate along all the functions and jumping from one to the other in seconds. Which makes the interaction and workflow more effective.

Sometimes they cut the text in two parts. Also, does not support Spanish grammar. Also, there is a message always advertising you about not to send too many MMS messages because of spamming warnings. This is something that other products manage better and openly promoting it instead of warning you.

Emanuely
Health Assistant in Tansania
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Digital Church Community Organisation

Kommentare: Because Church is the body of Christ, let there be discipleship teaching, teaching and sharing word of Truth and Life to reach many as possible, healing of diseases and infirmities, teaching in Church and synagogues as Jesus did, the way that everything seen and done in image of christ, some if not all of these services may be there, but just to improve, otherwise rated high

I really like the way follow-up system works, that is how they remind Church members in important timetables and services like praying together, sharing Word of hope, encouragement to one another through trusted text and emails, to build Godly character

Improve studying, sharing of word of Christ and prayer that js the key to our great commission in Matthew 28:18-20

Antwort von Text In Church

Thank you for your review, Emanuely!

Matt
admin in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

General phone goes straight to voicemail.

Kommentare: This is a great product with terrible customer service. We purchased the pro package with a 14 day trial and every time we tried to login it gave a PHP error. The only way we could contact the company to talk about the issue was by the chat feature on the website. We tried numerous times to get ahold of someone on the phone, but they have the phones set to voicemail after one ring. It's very frustrating because we were willing to pay $477 for the pro package but after dealing with the customer support, we may be exploring another system.

Great program with good features.

If you have a problem, good luck getting ahold of a person on the phone to resolve the issue. Also, importing large amounts of contacts isn't as easy as it seems.

Antwort von Text In Church

Hi Matt, I'm really sorry for the frustration we caused this morning. We emailed and called to let you know the error with your account has been resolved.

Ken

Church Connections

Kommentare: We are very happy with this software. It is allowing us to be connected to so many of our congregation with minimal time invested.

This enables me to reach out to our members and extended membership efficiently and effectively. We are seeing that texting is the most likely used form of communication with the great majority of people.

Sometimes it is time consuming to send text to select people without creating a new group for one specific text out. I would prefer not to set up new group each time

Antwort von Text In Church

Ken, thanks for the awesome review. I wanted to let you know that when sending a text message you can send to individuals rather than groups. This should prevent you from needing to create a new group each time. Hope this helps!

Daniel

Fast Communication and a Reliable Secretary

Text In Church has helped our church spread information more quickly. The automated workflow has been the single most helpful tool in communicating with guests who have come to one of our services.

It would be helpful to have a message recording option that can be sent to all voicemail accounts on a distribution list. Some people do not have text messages, but the voicemail feature would net everyone.

Antwort von Text In Church

Thanks for the great review Daniel.

Nicholas

Better than the rest

I tried other church texting platforms but Text In Church is more polished and simply works. I have only been using it for a week and already new guests are getting engaged. I have collected more contact info from guests in a week than I did last year!

I wish that we could use our church land line number as the texting source (Like Pastorsline)

Antwort von Text In Church

Thanks for the great review! Nicholas, you can use your church landline. Just reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to set that up for you.

Adam
Pathways Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Text In Church is a great resources for following up with new guests

Kommentare: We are reaching new guests with this church everyweek. For many of the guests they feel as if they are getting a weekly touch reminding them that we care

The automated workflows are fantastic and have helped us to follow up with guests in a way that we never have before!

Hard to do everything using a mobile device

Antwort von Text In Church

Thanks, Adam! I really appreciate the review. We have a new mobile app on the way! You're going to love it.

Bart
Pastir in USA

Ok but needs work

Kommentare: We continue to use it because options are quite limited when it comes to this type of program. I'd like to see more improvement.

What I like most is the ability to send out mass texts to our congregation and their ability to respond.

What I like least is its not the easiest to use. I wish the app was better as well.