Über Booksy

Booksy ist ein Terminsystem, das dich und deine Kund*innen zusammenbringt. BooksyBIZ gibt dir die Kontrolle über dein Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Booksy

Ease and App...great costumer service...even haircutting clothes delivered in person.

Bewertungen zu Booksy

Booksy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 289 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Booksy bereits verwendet?

Hamza D.
Herrenfriseure in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Bewertungen

Kommentare: Online Termin

Über Instagram online Termin buchen.....

Die es kein kostenloses Version gibt....

Lou S.
Lou S.
Tax Preparer in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All in one CRM like App

Kommentare: My overall experience was a great experience and i will continue to use this app.

It acts like a CRM but a great scheduling app.

None everything is perfect and i would high recommend this to all my entrepreneurs.

Larissa L.
Cosmetologist in USA

Wonderful app

Kommentare: My overall experience is wonderful

It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

Harlen L.
owner in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

barbershop

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

i like this app my bussines be came more organize and we can find more customer via bookys

that customer cancel they appointment ..

letzte Woche

Thank you for the great review! We're glad Booksy is helping you build and keep your business organized.

owner in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Booksy seems to be too understaffed and overwhelmed to be as effective as it can

2 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I hate the fact that I'm stuck using this awful company (if I jumped ship I would lose the hundereds of reviews that I had amassed while I was using Genbook). Booksy clearly got greedy by acquiring a competitor and instead of boosting up its staffing to handle the numerous bugs in its software as well as the influx of all the new customers from the competitor, they choose to go cheap with keeping its domestic staff lean (which I'm sure is terrible for morale) and contracting with ill-trained overseas customer support who are essentially useless when it comes to addressing the very real flaws in its system.

Good effort that they offer videos and webinars to help users navigate how to use Booksy. Too bad that those videos and webinars tend to be general and vague, and when there are specific questions and issues (or problems we run into that we point out) they are simply not addressed. I like that someone from Booksy reached out to me as a new customer after being migrated from Genbook to help me with my questions, but that was only for a period of a month and now that there are still ongoing questions and issues I need help with that person no longer responds. I know that it is due to the fact that the staffer is constantly being given new accounts as the old ones "age out" but it is indicative of how this business prioritizes profits from account volume rather than maintaining a robust, unassailable product with good customer service.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Booksy touts offering support by phone (except they are so short staffed that the wait time is interminable), email (response rate is about several weeks), and 24/7 chat (response rate several hours for a reply, and oftentimes the overseas support person is not equipped to provide an answer or solution and when that is the case then they just ghost the conversation. Here is an example of a typical exchange. Me: Please help me w/ this problem accessing the waitlist, namely the fact that there does not seem to be one period. Booksy: The waiting list works so that it is only displayed if there is at least one free slot in business. Please check if the slot is available, then it should be working fine! Me: What do you mean that the waiting list works only so that it is only displayed if there is at least one free slot in business? The whole point of the waiting list is so that if all the slots are currently booked, whoever is on the waitlist is notified if the slot they want becomes available. Please explain b/c Booksy's waitlist does not make sense to me. Booksy: no response

letzte Woche

We are sorry the transition to Booksy from Genbook did not meet your expectation. It is never our intention to leave anyone with questions and we appreciate you sticking with us. We've made strides to improve response times on the phone and in the in-app chat. If you find yourself with a question please reach out so we can assist.

Kathryn zochert B.
Kathryn zochert B.
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Where is their support staff?

Kommentare: I was forced over to this product when GenBook was purchased. The support is terrible. It takes at least an hour to get a response from the chat, and sometimes, I get NO response even by the next day. Their online videos are useless to a new user who is just trying to switch over. Everything seems focused on salon usage, which is not how I use it.

I like that I can create a document to be completed by my clients right online when they create an appointment

I have no idea where or how to find the features I am used to. Documentation is lacking.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback! We never want to leave anyone feeling like they can't get in touch with us. Checkout out our webinar series specifically for Genbook users coming to Booksy. They are a great platform to ask questions, get answers, and engage with the Booksy team.

Latoria S.
Nail Technician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Assistant

Kommentare: My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

When the sw did not allow for deposits.

Desiree A.
esthetician in USA

Great service

Kommentare: besides the few glitches i have had a pleasant experience with booksy. I like how it is integrated with GOOGLE, Instagram, and FB.

besides the customer service i like that i can send booking reminders to customers as well as they get an automated message to leave a review I can post reviews to my IG Its integrated with GOOGLE, FB and IG I can post pictures to my profile

when sending confirmations it does not give the client an option to click on "confirm" rather it just send the confirmation. the photos that come on my fb page does not reflect my service for example- there is a picture under each service and sometimes a guy/girl is having a laser treatment and I work with waxing. my cancellation policy and my no-show policy are different and I wish i could use both depending on the circumstance.

Eduardo O.
Eduardo O.
ASESOR DE IMAGEN/STYLISTA/MAQUILLADOR in Kolumbien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool and easy to use.

Kommentare: Since the implementation of Booksy, we have automated the entire operating system of the salon so that the organization of the agenda of the staff, is done much more efficiently and effectively, additionally have increased our levels of productivity, in addition to customer satisfaction, as they should not wait long to be served, another fundamental aspect is the generation of alert and notifications that keeps active the group of stylist and hairdressers. On the other hand it offers us the possibility of generating financial reports with just one click, the fact of being able to take the invoicing with this tool has been of great help for us.

Booksy is a platform for scheduling appointments, is very easy to use and configure, does not require learning curve, is also very complete, has a self-service portal built so that your customers can self-manage and make the reservation in the agenda with the professional of their choice, additionally, provides other benefits such as: staff planning, real-time scheduling and automated appointment management, point of sale (POS) and a powerful marketing and loyalty tool. Its layout of the board is very visual which facilitates having the most timely information at your fingertips. It has a very affordable price and in general it is a very functional program.

It is necessary to incorporate the inventory control functionality so we can centralize all administrative aspects of salon management with this tool.

Wanda M.
None in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Program for Making Salon Appointments

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like the fact that it is very self explanatory and easy to use.

The only con I have is that it isn't as easy to change your appointment as I would like it to be.

letzte Woche

We're so glad you're enjoying Booksy! Thank you for the great review.

Emilio P.
barber in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

amazing booking app

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: make my like more easer

make my like easer y dint need make any appoiments

the easy off the app y donth need make more appoiments

letzte Woche

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad Booksy is meeting your needs.

Chris D.
Salon owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Booksy Review

Kommentare: Foxy has solve so many problems in my business that allows people to give me reviews pay a fair appointments in advance it text them emails them and make sure that I don’t have to spend my time answering phone calls and text

But I could use this as a point of sale versus paying for square and PayPal also that Clients could pay me in advance and I can vary the amounts

Help desk on different time zone, and constant emails

Troy H.
Owner/operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Its Hard to teach an old barber new tricks!

Kommentare: I get people who look me up on booksy. People will find you and you will begin to develope a following after great reviews. People who move to las vegas are new to the Valley. They need a barber . They find me on Booksy. In thier area. Booksy pulls it up. Experience 2 to 3 people a week that i normally wouldnt have gotten if not for booksy. It truly pays for itself if you get just 1 new person a month from of Booksy.

It was Simple! The software was easy to maneuver around on my android. It frees my hands up and my time . Which is a valuable thing in the barber industry . Book and keep moving. Love.it.

This wouldn't fall under the category of dislike necessarily! But, it would be nice to have some picture or photo of what the person looks like. Walking into a busy shop. There have been times that person walks in the shop and I can not identify them. They sit. If I could have an IDEA or better idea of the person of their hair height and photo ..something. Uber does it. Technology takes away the personal connection. Late nights in my shop to open a barbershop door to whomever that booked on booksy. Let me see your face before i open the door to the shop. Or get into a strange vehicle for a ride home.. with a stranger... GETIT. MAKE IT MANDATORY TO UPLOAD A PICTURE ON 1ST VISITS. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEE...THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Chantelle H.
Business Owner in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software

Kommentare: I love it. Its awesome! And the help is always friendly even when you have silly questions they are always willing to help.

I have used booksy a long time ago when they just started, then went back on the books and paper for a while, then they came to see me and i saw so many upgrades and features, i dont use any other apps, they are the best of the best in salon business, i can do anything and everything i need to. Amazing software, easy and user friendly. I LOVE IT!

I Have nothing negative to say. Except for the gallery could be easier to use.... if you click on a pic and want to go back it takes you to the top again. if you could go back and stay where you are that would be great otherwise you have to keep scrolling down. or if they could add in sections in the gallery like example.. in the salon business. say you have a full service salon. in one folder Nails, in another folder , Hair, ect. that would be awesome. or to categorize the peoples images in the salon. for example.... (Me) Chantelle and all my images under my name in a folder separate from Dee or sons images. so that way everyone creates their own profiles.

Michael W.
Barber in USA

Independent Barber

Kommentare: Excellent

Love Booksy since joining it has help me with marketing, scheduling, and keeping track of business transactions. I highly recommend it for anyone that is Up and coming Entrepreneurs and self employed individuals

More marketing ads added to software and more exposure clients reviews and ratings

Rachelle S.
Hairstylist in USA

Hairstylist Best Assistant

Kommentare: Booksy has truly helped me with keeping up with my appointments. My clients are able to book faster. I can add new services and specials. I love all the FREE marketing tools that are used to help stylist.

The price, amazing customer support, user friendly, easy to use, all features are helpful for anyone owning a business.

In the beginning they didn't offered a payment option but now they do. I want them to work on it alil more.

Kelsey W.
Hairstylist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Gain and Retain is the name of the game!

This is the most user friendly and useful booking app I’ve ever used. It makes it so easy to gain new clients while making your return clients feel just as special. With all of the customized emails and social media support it’s makes my job easier knowing my clients can always find me on any platform.

As some of the features are really cool like the boost. Making it where you can offer happy hours to fill your day faster. But at 30% for the clients first visit it can get a little spendy.

Lisa M.

Dynamic Booking App

Kommentare: I have gained clientele because Booksy allows people to search barbers in their particular area. No more overwhelming text & calls about appointment schedules. Booksy is great in so many ways, I don't have enough time or space to explain why I love this app!

The ease of using Booksy is amazing. My clients like the reminders & the option to book right from their phone. I like that I can show pictures, create flyers, allow my clients to book through Instagram, and the list goes on. I definitely chose the right booking app.

The waiting list to connect to my bank.

Janay R.
Salon Owner in USA

5 Star Rating

How detailed you can make your services.

There is nothing that I dont like about this software.

Tracy F.
owner/stylist in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

so easy in my day to day business

Kommentare: I absolutely swear by it. keeps life organized and clients accountable

I love that the interface is easy for both the salon and our clients to use. its awesome that I have so many different reports at my fingertips.

sometimes, things disappear and we need to log out and log back in. but the glitches are getting better.

Crystal C.
Owner / Esthetician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great for ones who work alone.

Kommentare: My over all experience using this app is great I just don't really like you can't see what is pending to be deposited into your account I do not like that you cannot set a lunch time continuously and I am very upset that they took away the bounce back text messages but over all it's a great app to utilize if you work alone.

The pros of this software is that your clients can book 24 hours A-day 7 days a week with out a phone call you can apply a cancelation policy You can describe your services in full you can add a question that they have to answer before they can book that service it's a completely well rounded thought out software for someone who works alone.

I do not like that they took away the bounce back text messages so when someone would call and you couldn't get to the phone it would send them a text message where they could book their appointments I don't like that you can't set a set lunch time. And I do not like that you cannot see pending deposits. The way they have it set up is confusing

Nick D.
Barber in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Been a booksy user since close to the beginning.

Kommentare: Less no shows now that I charge for that.

Man it’s easy to use. I love that the client has an app rather than try and remember a website to use and book.

I wish I could control frequency and time of reminders. I would love clients got a 12 hour reminder. And could get a reminder first thing in the morning.

Kevin B.
Bildende Kunst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Booking System

I would prefer staff to be able to be chosen then the staff's availability

Denise P.
Owner/Operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Great company to work with and excellent software scheduling program.

Kommentare: Scheduling. I appreciate this software in that it incorporates resource rooms.

The layout is user-friendly and has many options and functionality. The help staff are always on top of inquiries and are very, very kind.

This software needs to implement an SMS calendar function integration (like Cronofy) to integrate with other calendars and automatically push reminders through to Gmail, etc. Also, the business app does not push reminders through of appointments. A user must hand-enter the appointment through the "add to calendar" link by re-opening the appointment after it has been scheduled and including details such as the name of the staff, etc., as well as who will be included on the appointment notification.

Karol H.
Karol H.
Hairdresser in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Over Charged My Bank Account

AWFUL!!!! This app has overcharged my bank account several times. I have tried to contact them several times and they will not get back with me. I have emailed them, called them and no response. I have been very patient. Still no response. Not even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] will respond to me. Just shows the business ethic on their end and the lack of compassion towards the hairdressers that pay them to have their service. We as hairdressers are extremely busy. They billed me on the third of this month and then again on the 11th for $29. They also charged me $29 for messaging which I opted out of when I first got the app but they charged me anyway. So BEWARE OF THIS APP AND THE CHARGES! I have tried to erase my bank information and all other personal information, it will not let me erase my information. So now I have to call the bank and change bank cards. This is a HIGE HASSLE when I tried to be patient and nice about this on going issue for MONTHS! When you call you get blown off to the app chat line or asked to email them! COWARDS if you ask me!! Quick to take your money 💴 but hide when they make a mistake in taking too much mistakenly!

vor 3 Monaten

We're sorry you've had this experience with your subscription payments and we appreciate your patience as we work for a resolution.