Über Booksy

Booksy ist ein Terminsystem, das dich und deine Kund*innen zusammenbringt. BooksyBIZ gibt dir die Kontrolle über dein Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Booksy

Ease and App...great costumer service...even haircutting clothes delivered in person.

They billed me on the third of this month and then again on the 11th for $29. They also charged me $29 for messaging which I opted out of when I first got the app but they charged me anyway.

Bewertungen zu Booksy

Booksy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 351 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Booksy bereits verwendet?

Piotr
Piotr
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All you need to manage your small beauty shop

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Hamza
Herrenfriseure in Deutschland

Bewertungen

Kommentare: Online Termin

Über Instagram online Termin buchen.....

Die es kein kostenloses Version gibt....

Lou
Lou
Tax Preparer in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All in one CRM like App

Kommentare: My overall experience was a great experience and i will continue to use this app.

It acts like a CRM but a great scheduling app.

None everything is perfect and i would high recommend this to all my entrepreneurs.

Larissa
Cosmetologist in USA

Wonderful app

Kommentare: My overall experience is wonderful

It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

Kiara

Top 3 booking apps

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been great, me and my team love Booksy and since we started using it everything has been more easy going for us and the clients.

The thing i like most about Booksy is how easy and user friendly it is for my clients. How they can book at any time they want and see my availability and my teams available spots.

The only thing i dont like about Booksy is the monthly rate is much more expensive than any other booking aops.

Quelle: GetApp

Booksy seems to be too understaffed and overwhelmed to be as effective as it can

Kommentare: I hate the fact that I'm stuck using this awful company (if I jumped ship I would lose the hundereds of reviews that I had amassed while I was using Genbook). Booksy clearly got greedy by acquiring a competitor and instead of boosting up its staffing to handle the numerous bugs in its software as well as the influx of all the new customers from the competitor, they choose to go cheap with keeping its domestic staff lean (which I'm sure is terrible for morale) and contracting with ill-trained overseas customer support who are essentially useless when it comes to addressing the very real flaws in its system.

Good effort that they offer videos and webinars to help users navigate how to use Booksy. Too bad that those videos and webinars tend to be general and vague, and when there are specific questions and issues (or problems we run into that we point out) they are simply not addressed. I like that someone from Booksy reached out to me as a new customer after being migrated from Genbook to help me with my questions, but that was only for a period of a month and now that there are still ongoing questions and issues I need help with that person no longer responds. I know that it is due to the fact that the staffer is constantly being given new accounts as the old ones "age out" but it is indicative of how this business prioritizes profits from account volume rather than maintaining a robust, unassailable product with good customer service.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Booksy touts offering support by phone (except they are so short staffed that the wait time is interminable), email (response rate is about several weeks), and 24/7 chat (response rate several hours for a reply, and oftentimes the overseas support person is not equipped to provide an answer or solution and when that is the case then they just ghost the conversation. Here is an example of a typical exchange. Me: Please help me w/ this problem accessing the waitlist, namely the fact that there does not seem to be one period. Booksy: The waiting list works so that it is only displayed if there is at least one free slot in business. Please check if the slot is available, then it should be working fine! Me: What do you mean that the waiting list works only so that it is only displayed if there is at least one free slot in business? The whole point of the waiting list is so that if all the slots are currently booked, whoever is on the waitlist is notified if the slot they want becomes available. Please explain b/c Booksy's waitlist does not make sense to me. Booksy: no response

Antwort von Booksy

We are sorry the transition to Booksy from Genbook did not meet your expectation. It is never our intention to leave anyone with questions and we appreciate you sticking with us. We've made strides to improve response times on the phone and in the in-app chat. If you find yourself with a question please reach out so we can assist.

Latoria
Nail Technician in USA

Perfect Assistant

Kommentare: My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

When the sw did not allow for deposits.

DESIREE
esthetician in USA

Great service

Kommentare: besides the few glitches i have had a pleasant experience with booksy. I like how it is integrated with GOOGLE, Instagram, and FB.

besides the customer service i like that i can send booking reminders to customers as well as they get an automated message to leave a review I can post reviews to my IG Its integrated with GOOGLE, FB and IG I can post pictures to my profile

when sending confirmations it does not give the client an option to click on "confirm" rather it just send the confirmation. the photos that come on my fb page does not reflect my service for example- there is a picture under each service and sometimes a guy/girl is having a laser treatment and I work with waxing. my cancellation policy and my no-show policy are different and I wish i could use both depending on the circumstance.

Barber in USA

Independent Barber

Kommentare: Excellent

Love Booksy since joining it has help me with marketing, scheduling, and keeping track of business transactions. I highly recommend it for anyone that is Up and coming Entrepreneurs and self employed individuals

More marketing ads added to software and more exposure clients reviews and ratings

Leila
Strategic planning advisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Meets the need for clientele

I purchased this software for my daughter who is a brand new salon owner. I wanted to make sure that she was able to communicate with her clients in a way that would be effective and easy to use so that she did not have any issues. For the volume she's currently taking in, this works well and it's not stressful.

I'm personally not a fan of the app visually. To me it seems a little dated however that's just an aesthetic. The app definitely does what we need it to do so no complaint there.

Abrianna
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Booksy Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Booksy has been great. It’s a great price for the features it offers and it makes running my business easier for me. Not to mention my clients also like how easy it is to use.

What I like and appreciate most about this software is the mobile access, appointment scheduling, and confirmation/reminders. These are some of the main things about this software that makes it easy not only for me, but for my customers to use.

I do feel calendar sync could be improved. I do like this feature, but I’ve had issues with my appointments not being on my calendar even though someone would schedule their appointment.

Antwort von Booksy

Thank you for the great feedback! We'd love to hear more about your calendar sync. If it continues to be an issue, please reach out via our 24/7 in-app chat so we can walk you through your setup.

EDUARDO
EDUARDO
ASESOR DE IMAGEN/STYLISTA/MAQUILLADOR in Kolumbien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool and easy to use.

Kommentare: Since the implementation of Booksy, we have automated the entire operating system of the salon so that the organization of the agenda of the staff, is done much more efficiently and effectively, additionally have increased our levels of productivity, in addition to customer satisfaction, as they should not wait long to be served, another fundamental aspect is the generation of alert and notifications that keeps active the group of stylist and hairdressers. On the other hand it offers us the possibility of generating financial reports with just one click, the fact of being able to take the invoicing with this tool has been of great help for us.

Booksy is a platform for scheduling appointments, is very easy to use and configure, does not require learning curve, is also very complete, has a self-service portal built so that your customers can self-manage and make the reservation in the agenda with the professional of their choice, additionally, provides other benefits such as: staff planning, real-time scheduling and automated appointment management, point of sale (POS) and a powerful marketing and loyalty tool. Its layout of the board is very visual which facilitates having the most timely information at your fingertips. It has a very affordable price and in general it is a very functional program.

It is necessary to incorporate the inventory control functionality so we can centralize all administrative aspects of salon management with this tool.

Priscilla
Quelle: GetApp

The worst app and business owners should be aware

Kommentare: I hate that Genbook merged with Booksy, they couldn’t have picked such a terrible software. Customer service is horrible, please don’t respond with “get in touch with info.us@booksy.com” because I ALREADY have and yet no response, mind you this was last week. My bank account has not been verified after almost 1 week and a half and I’ve been sending over numerous documents but nothing. I NEED to talk to someone over this issue because I’m potentially losing a lot of money especially with no shows. Don’t even get my started on every client has to give a deposit? Or at least that’s what I was told on the chat. Oh, and the chat.. you ask a question on the chat and get a response HOURS later.. like Business owners have that time? Anyways, these are my main points, I can go on. If you do respond, please let me know how I can get a refund since I paid Genbook.

I wish I could give them a pro but nothing

Pretty much everything a business owner can dislike about a app feature

Antwort von Booksy

We're so sorry you've had this experience. You might check out our Genbook x Booksy webinar series. There, you can ask Booksy experts questions as they show you how to use the software.

Not impressed with support

Somewhat similar to Genbook. Still trying to learn and navigate my way around.

The support! I previously had Genbook for 6 yrs, and had to switch over to Booksy because they are combining. With making the change I had to verify my bank account to receive online payments to protect from no shows. Apart of the process is uploading a bank statement with my account number and bank logo. My account can’t be verified so I’m blocked. I reach out to support and they tell me wait 24 hours. Okay I do, still blocked. Then I reach out again, I need to upload a bank statement again. So I have. At this point I can’t tell you how many times I’ve uploaded my bank statement and checks to prove I am the account holder. I reach out to support trying to get help and I get left with no help. I call support in the phone. Talked to one gentleman who heard my frustration and said he would try pushing the matter with who ever is in charge of verification. Nothing happens still blocked. I reach out to support again through chat, the person I talked to didn’t help me at all. Would tell me he’ll be right back and contacted me the next day saying the same thing, I need to upload bank statements and to let him know when I did. I followed instructions to later receive a message from him “ thanks for reaching out, if you need any further assistance don’t hesitate to reach out to support” and the chat was ended. Once again, no help. I called support again, no one was available, I tried to even cancel my subscription and no one was available for me to talk to.

Antwort von Booksy

We're sorry your experience switching to Booksy has been less-than-stellar! It is never our intention deliver a bad experience. Card processing requires very specific information to verify, and any small discrepancy can prevent an account from being verified. Contact us at info.us@booksy.com so we can look into your account specifically.

Chantelle
Business Owner in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software

Kommentare: I love it. Its awesome! And the help is always friendly even when you have silly questions they are always willing to help.

I have used booksy a long time ago when they just started, then went back on the books and paper for a while, then they came to see me and i saw so many upgrades and features, i dont use any other apps, they are the best of the best in salon business, i can do anything and everything i need to. Amazing software, easy and user friendly. I LOVE IT!

I Have nothing negative to say. Except for the gallery could be easier to use.... if you click on a pic and want to go back it takes you to the top again. if you could go back and stay where you are that would be great otherwise you have to keep scrolling down. or if they could add in sections in the gallery like example.. in the salon business. say you have a full service salon. in one folder Nails, in another folder , Hair, ect. that would be awesome. or to categorize the peoples images in the salon. for example.... (Me) Chantelle and all my images under my name in a folder separate from Dee or sons images. so that way everyone creates their own profiles.

Romy
Salon Owner in Südafrika
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst booking system ever used

Kommentare: Overall it was awful. I was billed incorrectly for a system error that was made and then my account got disabled. As a salon relying on appointments being able to operate I was left in an awful situation. I tried numerous attempts for assistance and I just got sent around in circles. Their system error had detrimental effects to my business and there was zero acknowledgment of this or apology.

Aesthetically pleasing. It’s hard for me to find pros as I am so dissatisfied overall.

Terrible customer support. System errors and nobody to assist. They do not care about their customers!

tracy
owner/stylist in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

so easy in my day to day business

Kommentare: I absolutely swear by it. keeps life organized and clients accountable

I love that the interface is easy for both the salon and our clients to use. its awesome that I have so many different reports at my fingertips.

sometimes, things disappear and we need to log out and log back in. but the glitches are getting better.

Crystal
Owner / Esthetician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great for ones who work alone.

Kommentare: My over all experience using this app is great I just don't really like you can't see what is pending to be deposited into your account I do not like that you cannot set a lunch time continuously and I am very upset that they took away the bounce back text messages but over all it's a great app to utilize if you work alone.

The pros of this software is that your clients can book 24 hours A-day 7 days a week with out a phone call you can apply a cancelation policy You can describe your services in full you can add a question that they have to answer before they can book that service it's a completely well rounded thought out software for someone who works alone.

I do not like that they took away the bounce back text messages so when someone would call and you couldn't get to the phone it would send them a text message where they could book their appointments I don't like that you can't set a set lunch time. And I do not like that you cannot see pending deposits. The way they have it set up is confusing

Elizabeth
Massage Therapist in USA

Horrible Experience

Kommentare: Terrible. Please see "cons" section for details.

Honestly, this was a terrible experience for our small business. We had been using Genbook, which was fine, but then they were bought out by Booksy and we were forced to switch.

Where do I start? It was difficult and clumsy for our therapists to manage their own schedules, both on the mobile app and on the desktop. Customers were not able to search for appointments with a specific therapist, and we were getting constant negative feedback from customers. You are not able to prevent last minute cancellations unless you sign up for payment processing with them, which is ridiculous. Also, we had very little control over certain settings: I had to call Booksy just to adjust our reminder notifications! Customer support was not great, particularly with the "chat" function. I often had to wait up to 15 minutes to get a response. Even cancelling this product was difficult! It had to be done over the phone, and I've called multiple times to try to stop them from continuing to send appointment reminders to customers even after we cancelled. This is still going on.

Antwort von Booksy

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We're sorry Booksy did not meet your expectations as you transitioned from another software. We'd be happy to help implement Booksy and smooth out your transition if you like, just reach out to our 24/7 support via the in-app chat.

Kate
Barber in UK

Booksy - for the Solo Barber

Kommentare: Great , easy to use product with some fantastic tools to make managing your business easier so you can focus on your customers.

I love being able to manage my diary and appointments on the go, create stylish advertising content, get reviews to boost your Brand. The deposit scheme is great if no shows are causing issues for your shop, and I found I built better relationships with clients for tracking their info and keeping better notes.

Sometimes making changes to working days / hours etc seems long winded and wasn't smooth running, but as long as you check carefully changes ae correct, I got there in the end.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review. We're so glad you're finding Booksy a valuable asset in running your business.

Freddy
Barber in USA

Best booking serving

Kommentare: Never had a problem what so ever. Would like a few changes on certain things but I love booksy.

How convenient it is for both the public and myself.

No complaints. Never had a problem with it.

Paula
Owner in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lasting Impressions

Kommentare: The reports of the products etc. Marketing tool also very helpful

Very user friendly, affordable, and easy to manage when not in store. This software changed my life and my business turnover. I have recommended it to many colleagues who are also very satisfied.

Te voucher system can improve to redeem vouchers and also if clients load credit I would like to have access to the sale to make changes

Antwort von Booksy

Thank you, Paula! We are glad booksy has made a difference in your business. Thank you as well for the feedback. We'll be sure to share it with internal teams.

Lafe
owner in USA

appointments made easy

Kommentare: This has made appointment setting very easy for my clients and I dont have to do anything but look at my schedule each day.

very easy to use for both the business and the client

can be confusing to clients when multiple employees are taking appointments

Jessa
Aesthetician / Eyelash Extension Technician in Kanada
, Selbstständig

Easy & Convenient. Time saving.

Kommentare: Less on my phone just to deal with clients. MORE clients

Clients get to book their appointment right through their phone anytime of the day. No waiting time for reply backs and miss calls, vice versa. Appointment reminders are amazing! There are no excuses for clients to "forget" their rendez-vous. I love the review options where my clients gets a notification to review my service right after. I like to use the Message Blast options for up coming promotions I offer..... I LOVE everything about Booksy! It made my life way more easy and convenient! My clients love it too!

The payments through the app isn't eligible in Canada yet! That's the only con for me. I'm waiting for the payment option to be eligible.

Kimberly
Beauty Entrepreneur in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Booksy The Best

Everything. Great service and quick customer support

Really not much to complain about. BOOKSY is just a great tool to use to grow your business

Alex
Executive Director in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent booking platform but there are limitations

Kommentare: My experience was ok with Booksy but it was short lived.

I like how easy it is to get the platform up and going. It makes it easy to setup your profile and list your services.

I did not like that the platform makes users download the app in order for them to book. There needs to be a non app user way to book services on the app. This limits the amount of people willing to do business with booksy business owners because some people don't want to add on another app to their phone. It would be nice if there was intergrated facebook ads marketing in the platform. Perhaps Booksy needs to take a couple pages out out of Vagaro's book.

Antwort von Booksy

Hi Alex, Thanks for trying out Booksy and for letting us know about your experience! Customers can in fact book without having to download the app to their phones. They can do so by visiting www.booksy.com and navigating to the appropriate business profile. We also have integrations with Google, Facebook, and Instagram. We're constantly improving our platform and would welcome you back anytime!