Booksy

Chop Shop 25Eighh

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Lew S.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They help us when we need them. We are able to handle our day to day and provide a great service for our clients when our clients need and want an appointment.

Vorteile: It helps me run my business without having to respond to every phone call received. My clients who use it say it's easy to use. Very self explanatory for the customer and consumer. You are able to set a cancellation fee and no call no show fee. The marketplace is cool even the split on first time clients is responsible. I will continue to use booksy as my appointment setting app."

Nachteile: The only thing I didn't like was how long it took for me to get use to the app. Which was my third appointment app and is hands down still the best.

Wonderful app

Larissa L.
Cosmetologist
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience is wonderful

Vorteile: It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

Nachteile: I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

so easy in my day to day business

Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Tracy F.
owner/stylist
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I absolutely swear by it. keeps life organized and clients accountable

Vorteile: I love that the interface is easy for both the salon and our clients to use. its awesome that I have so many different reports at my fingertips.

Nachteile: sometimes, things disappear and we need to log out and log back in. but the glitches are getting better.

Powerful tool and easy to use.

Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Eduardo O.
ASESOR DE IMAGEN/STYLISTA/MAQUILLADOR
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since the implementation of Booksy, we have automated the entire operating system of the salon so that the organization of the agenda of the staff, is done much more efficiently and effectively, additionally have increased our levels of productivity, in addition to customer satisfaction, as they should not wait long to be served, another fundamental aspect is the generation of alert and notifications that keeps active the group of stylist and hairdressers. On the other hand it offers us the possibility of generating financial reports with just one click, the fact of being able to take the invoicing with this tool has been of great help for us.

Vorteile: Booksy is a platform for scheduling appointments, is very easy to use and configure, does not require learning curve, is also very complete, has a self-service portal built so that your customers can self-manage and make the reservation in the agenda with the professional of their choice, additionally, provides other benefits such as: staff planning, real-time scheduling and automated appointment management, point of sale (POS) and a powerful marketing and loyalty tool. Its layout of the board is very visual which facilitates having the most timely information at your fingertips. It has a very affordable price and in general it is a very functional program.

Nachteile: It is necessary to incorporate the inventory control functionality so we can centralize all administrative aspects of salon management with this tool.

Poor update

Bewertet am 29.5.2017
Gemma D.

Vorteile: Customers can book online without having to call and stop us in work. The app seems to work great for customers

Nachteile: The update. The fact it sometimes double books appointments. There is no colour difference with appointments so hard to figure out who's coming when under each person. The app doesn't seem to like any iPhone, iPad systems.

von Booksy an 6.6.2017

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We need to hear both the good and the bad to produce a better product, so we appreciate that you've come forward with this information. Right now, our first priority is addressing the negative experience you have had with the with the newest version. We remember the issues you had with the iPad and the double bookings and, as the new version has been stabilized, we hope that these issues are no longer a problem. This does not excuse those issues on our side and we understand your frustration as a busy professional. We can't apologize enough for the setbacks you may have encountered, and thank you for your patience during those times. We would like to speak with you personally to cover any issues you'd like to discuss (e.g. color). Hopefully, we can find solutions that meet your needs and prevent future inconveniences to your business.

Booksy Review

Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Belinda V.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time saver, would not trade it for anything else. I get nervous if you mention manual bookings in a diary

Vorteile: Easy to use, fantastic support system. More free time. Reports help me grow my business. Reminders to clients re. Bookings works great

Nachteile: I still have gaps in my diary. The fact that appointments made in advance do net get updated when price increase occurs. I would like to see public holidays on my schedule so they can be automatically closed

Booksy biz changed my career for the better

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Angel C.

Kommentare: Amazing

Vorteile: I like everything about the app especially having the ability to charge a cancellation fee or a deposit for your services.

Nachteile: Only con I have about the app is that we don’t get instant deposit to my account.

GAME CHANGER!

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Charles L.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Anytime I’ve has problems, the team have been prompt in responding with a solution everytime

Vorteile: I’m able to book clients and make money in my sleep

Nachteile: Be great if Australian customers could pay for their bookings through Booksy

I love Booksy

Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Jackie J.
Beautician
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Booksy makes it a lot easier to gain new clients with the boost option, it saves time and helps keep things organized

Vorteile: I love that it saves time, being a salon owner and a one man show its not always possible to answer my clients right away, which used to lead to losing new potential clients or clients getting impatient. I also love the fact that double Bookings are a thing of the past.

Nachteile: I honestly can say that I have any complaints

Moodykutz.booksy.com

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Hunter M.
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's a great app helps with Client clutter and inconvenience definitely great way to also attract/retain new clientele.

Vorteile: The convenience and ease of use. Also the potential of attracting new clients.

Nachteile: Sometimes I would like to block off a day for just that week instead of previous weeks included still leaving my clients the option to Book the next week on that day. If that makes sense.

Perfect Assistant

Latoria S.
Nail Technician
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

Vorteile: The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

Nachteile: When the sw did not allow for deposits.

Booksy Review

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Chris D.
Salon owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Foxy has solve so many problems in my business that allows people to give me reviews pay a fair appointments in advance it text them emails them and make sure that I don’t have to spend my time answering phone calls and text

Vorteile: But I could use this as a point of sale versus paying for square and PayPal also that Clients could pay me in advance and I can vary the amounts

Nachteile: Help desk on different time zone, and constant emails

Its Hard to teach an old barber new tricks!

Troy H.
Owner/operator
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I get people who look me up on booksy. People will find you and you will begin to develope a following after great reviews. People who move to las vegas are new to the Valley. They need a barber . They find me on Booksy. In thier area. Booksy pulls it up. Experience 2 to 3 people a week that i normally wouldnt have gotten if not for booksy. It truly pays for itself if you get just 1 new person a month from of Booksy.

Vorteile: It was Simple! The software was easy to maneuver around on my android. It frees my hands up and my time . Which is a valuable thing in the barber industry . Book and keep moving. Love.it.

Nachteile: This wouldn't fall under the category of dislike necessarily! But, it would be nice to have some picture or photo of what the person looks like. Walking into a busy shop. There have been times that person walks in the shop and I can not identify them. They sit. If I could have an IDEA or better idea of the person of their hair height and photo ..something. Uber does it. Technology takes away the personal connection. Late nights in my shop to open a barbershop door to whomever that booked on booksy. Let me see your face before i open the door to the shop. Or get into a strange vehicle for a ride home.. with a stranger... GETIT. MAKE IT MANDATORY TO UPLOAD A PICTURE ON 1ST VISITS. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEE...THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Best Software

Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Chantelle H.
Business Owner
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love it. Its awesome! And the help is always friendly even when you have silly questions they are always willing to help.

Vorteile: I have used booksy a long time ago when they just started, then went back on the books and paper for a while, then they came to see me and i saw so many upgrades and features, i dont use any other apps, they are the best of the best in salon business, i can do anything and everything i need to. Amazing software, easy and user friendly. I LOVE IT!

Nachteile: I Have nothing negative to say.
Except for the gallery could be easier to use....
if you click on a pic and want to go back it takes you to the top again. if you could go back and stay where you are that would be great otherwise you have to keep scrolling down. or if they could add in sections in the gallery like example.. in the salon business. say you have a full service salon. in one folder Nails, in another folder , Hair, ect. that would be awesome. or to categorize the peoples images in the salon. for example.... (Me) Chantelle and all my images under my name in a folder separate from Dee or sons images. so that way everyone creates their own profiles.

Great service

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Desiree A.
esthetician
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: besides the few glitches i have had a pleasant experience with booksy. I like how it is integrated with GOOGLE, Instagram, and FB.

Vorteile: besides the customer service i like that i can send booking reminders to customers as well as they get an automated message to leave a review
I can post reviews to my IG
Its integrated with GOOGLE, FB and IG
I can post pictures to my profile

Nachteile: when sending confirmations it does not give the client an option to click on "confirm" rather it just send the confirmation.
the photos that come on my fb page does not reflect my service for example- there is a picture under each service and sometimes a guy/girl is having a laser treatment and I work with waxing.
my cancellation policy and my no-show policy are different and I wish i could use both depending on the circumstance.

Independent Barber

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Michael W.

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: Love Booksy since joining it has help me with marketing, scheduling, and keeping track of business transactions. I highly recommend it for anyone that is Up and coming Entrepreneurs and self employed individuals

Nachteile: More marketing ads added to software and more exposure clients reviews and ratings

Hairstylist Best Assistant

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Rachelle S.
Hairstylist
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Booksy has truly helped me with keeping up with my appointments. My clients are able to book faster. I can add new services and specials. I love all the FREE marketing tools that are used to help stylist.

Vorteile: The price, amazing customer support, user friendly, easy to use, all features are helpful for anyone owning a business.

Nachteile: In the beginning they didn't offered a payment option but now they do. I want them to work on it alil more.

Dynamic Booking App

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Lisa M.
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have gained clientele because Booksy allows people to search barbers in their particular area. No more overwhelming text & calls about appointment schedules. Booksy is great in so many ways, I don't have enough time or space to explain why I love this app!

Vorteile: The ease of using Booksy is amazing. My clients like the reminders & the option to book right from their phone. I like that I can show pictures, create flyers, allow my clients to book through Instagram, and the list goes on. I definitely chose the right booking app.

Nachteile: The waiting list to connect to my bank.

5 Star Rating

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Janay R.
Salon Owner
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Vorteile: How detailed you can make your services.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I dont like about this software.

Great for ones who work alone.

Crystal C.
Owner / Esthetician
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My over all experience using this app is great I just don't really like you can't see what is pending to be deposited into your account I do not like that you cannot set a lunch time continuously and I am very upset that they took away the bounce back text messages but over all it's a great app to utilize if you work alone.

Vorteile: The pros of this software is that your clients can book 24 hours A-day 7 days a week with out a phone call you can apply a cancelation policy You can describe your services in full you can add a question that they have to answer before they can book that service it's a completely well rounded thought out software for someone who works alone.

Nachteile: I do not like that they took away the bounce back text messages so when someone would call and you couldn't get to the phone it would send them a text message where they could book their appointments I don't like that you can't set a set lunch time. And I do not like that you cannot see pending deposits. The way they have it set up is confusing

Been a booksy user since close to the beginning.

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Nick D.
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Less no shows now that I charge for that.

Vorteile: Man it’s easy to use. I love that the client has an app rather than try and remember a website to use and book.

Nachteile: I wish I could control frequency and time of reminders. I would love clients got a 12 hour reminder. And could get a reminder first thing in the morning.

Great Booking System

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Kevin B.
Bildende Kunst, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease and App...great costumer service...even haircutting clothes delivered in person

Nachteile: I would prefer staff to be able to be chosen then the staff's availability

Great company to work with and excellent software scheduling program.

Bewertet am 29.5.2017
Denise P.
Owner/Operator
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Scheduling. I appreciate this software in that it incorporates resource rooms.

Vorteile: The layout is user-friendly and has many options and functionality. The help staff are always on top of inquiries and are very, very kind.

Nachteile: This software needs to implement an SMS calendar function integration (like Cronofy) to integrate with other calendars and automatically push reminders through to Gmail, etc. Also, the business app does not push reminders through of appointments. A user must hand-enter the appointment through the "add to calendar" link by re-opening the appointment after it has been scheduled and including details such as the name of the staff, etc., as well as who will be included on the appointment notification.

Best booking serving

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Freddy P.
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Never had a problem what so ever. Would like a few changes on certain things but I love booksy.

Vorteile: How convenient it is for both the public and myself.

Nachteile: No complaints. Never had a problem with it.

Best of the Best

Josh W.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great

Vorteile: Great customer service that actually interact with you. Everything is always easy and taken care of. Booksy appreciate their customers and thats why i appreciate them. Highly recommend!

Nachteile: N/A nothing to complain about. Everything is awesome